Crit kills

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Magdan
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:08 pm

Re: Crit kills

Post by Magdan » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:16 am

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
You lance *Byrg*'s left leg.

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Beaten >
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
The gray wolf bitch tries to hit Byrg, but he parries successfully.
You lance *Byrg*'s right arm hard.

change wimpy 40
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > You will now flee if you go below 40 hit points.
*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical >
*Byrg* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
k dark
w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > g
The Dusty Road
The trees all around, their ancient trunks standing firmly together, barely
seem to acknowledge the brisk wind that whips past their branches. The worn
road continues east and west, bordered by thick, impenetrable forest, but
upon closer inspection, there is a break in the trees to the south. To the
northeast, a tower can be seen rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven has arrived from the east.
Byrg assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You lance *Byrg*'s left arm hard.

[bash ] ring - Byrg: Critical >


*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.


You barely lance *Byrg*'s head.
As *Byrg* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

ring - Byrg: Critical >
*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Byrg* slashes your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s

*Byrg* slashes your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
e
The Dusty Road
The wind carries the faint smell of burnt wood. On both sides of the road,
the densely-packed trees seem to block any passage, but to the south there
seem to be gaps in the trees. A tower can be seen high over the trees to the
northeast, while along the road to the east, wagons can be glimpsed by the
road. The road itself continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
You can definitely smell burnt wood coming from the east, from what seems
to be a couple of abandoned wagons. Looking around, you see only
impenetrable forest all around the road, and a watch tower looming up over
the trees to the north. The old, worn road continues east and west here,
but to the east, past the wagons, it seems to bend south.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
w
The Dusty Road
The wind carries the faint smell of burnt wood. On both sides of the road,
the densely-packed trees seem to block any passage, but to the south there
seem to be gaps in the trees. A tower can be seen high over the trees to the
northeast, while along the road to the east, wagons can be glimpsed by the
road. The road itself continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > score
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 10(402) hit and 109(165) movement points.


k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The wind carries the faint smell of burnt wood. On both sides of the road,
the densely-packed trees seem to block any passage, but to the south there
seem to be gaps in the trees. A tower can be seen high over the trees to the
northeast, while along the road to the east, wagons can be glimpsed by the
road. The road itself continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Opening in the Forest
The trees here seem to be pretty openly spaced, and you can move more or less
freely among them. To the north, you can see the road through the trees, and
to the south, you can see more openly spaced woods. The forest here seems
almost disgustingly normal, except for what seems to be a lot of overturned
dirt on the ground here.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
w
The Dusty Road
The wind carries the faint smell of burnt wood. On both sides of the road,
the densely-packed trees seem to block any passage, but to the south there
seem to be gaps in the trees. A tower can be seen high over the trees to the
northeast, while along the road to the east, wagons can be glimpsed by the
road. The road itself continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > dism
The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You stop riding him.

k dark
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k dark
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

scan w
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > scan w
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

k dark
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A raven is here, watching.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

k dark
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
A raven is here, watching.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
You barely lance *Byrg*'s body.

k dark
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > score
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > HP:Critical MP:Tiring

You are fighting Byrg.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical >
The gray wolf bitch tickles Byrg's right leg with her hit.
The gray wolf bitch tickles Byrg's body with her hit.
You lance *Byrg*'s right leg.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!: Critical >


*Byrg* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


w
k dark

The gray wolf bitch barely tickles Byrg's body with her hit.
*Byrg* slashes your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
The wind carries the faint smell of burnt wood. On both sides of the road,
the densely-packed trees seem to block any passage, but to the south there
seem to be gaps in the trees. A tower can be seen high over the trees to the
northeast, while along the road to the east, wagons can be glimpsed by the
road. The road itself continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
*Byrg* is here, fighting the gray wolf bitch, riding a shadow stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The gray wolf bitch is here, fighting Byrg.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You lance *Byrg*'s right arm hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the gray wolf bitch: Healthy - Byrg: Critical > k dark

*Byrg* slashes the gray wolf bitch's body into bloody fragments!

k dark
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the gray wolf bitch: Wounded - Byrg: Critical > You do the best you can!

k dark
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the gray wolf bitch: Wounded - Byrg: Critical > You lance *Byrg*'s body.
*Byrg* slashes the gray wolf bitch's body into bloody fragments!
The gray wolf bitch tickles Byrg's right leg with her hit.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - the gray wolf bitch: Battered - Byrg: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > k dark
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Byrg: Critical > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


The gray wolf bitch tries to hit Byrg, but he deflects the blow.


*someone* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.


Someone tries to hit someone, but he parries successfully.


*someone* slashes someone's body into bloody fragments!


You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
The trees all around, their ancient trunks standing firmly together, barely
seem to acknowledge the brisk wind that whips past their branches. The worn
road continues east and west, bordered by thick, impenetrable forest, but
upon closer inspection, there is a break in the trees to the south. To the
northeast, a tower can be seen rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > stand
You stand up.

w
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The forest is so thick to either side of the road that movement off the
road becomes impossible. Above the trees to the northeast, the tip of a
gray tower looms over the trees. To the west, the forest bordering the road
gets lighter, while to the east, the forest only seems to grow thicker.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

k dark
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

e
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The trees all around, their ancient trunks standing firmly together, barely
seem to acknowledge the brisk wind that whips past their branches. The worn
road continues east and west, bordered by thick, impenetrable forest, but
upon closer inspection, there is a break in the trees to the south. To the
northeast, a tower can be seen rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.

k dark
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
The corpse of the gray wolf bitch is lying here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k dark
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w

*someone* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

s
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The trees all around, their ancient trunks standing firmly together, barely
seem to acknowledge the brisk wind that whips past their branches. The worn
road continues east and west, bordered by thick, impenetrable forest, but
upon closer inspection, there is a break in the trees to the south. To the
northeast, a tower can be seen rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
Entrance to the Forest
You stand among the closely packed trees, which, close up, are not quite as
closely packed as they seemed from the road. This looks like an animal trail,
actually, and you can see it continuing to the south. To the north, you can
see the road continuing.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Heavy Forest
You shoulder your way into this spot, where the animal trail seems to fade a
bit. As you probe around for exits, trying to push your way through the thick
forest, you determine that you can push your way into the trees to the north,
south, and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > e
Trail in the Forest
You decide that this little widening in the animal trail doesn't deserve to be
called a path as you shove your way through the trees that surround you. You
notice, however, that the trail seems to have been widened by something other
than animals. To the west, you can see the trail get swallowed up by the trees
again, but to the east, the trail becomes a little wider.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.

e
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Heavy Forest
As you pick your way through the trees here, you notice a little trail that
seems to lead towards the west. There is a lot of open space here, since the
trees really don't pack together here, and you could probably fit a lot of
people into this spot. In fact, it looks like someone did, recently. You can
see a lot of upturned dirt on the ground here. To the north, you can barely
see the road through the trees, and to the south, there are more open woods.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
The corpse of an elite trolloc is lying here.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > score
s
You have -1(402) hit and 72(165) movement points.

You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Open Forest
This forest is not quite as thick as it seemed from the road. There is lots
of open space here, between the many thick trees around you. To the north,
east, and south, you can see the open trees continuing. However, to your
west, the trees close in to form an impenetrable wall of trees.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > e
e
e
Open Forest
You would have no problem hiding people in this forest, you realize as you
walk around. There is no way anyone can see you from the road, through the
impenetrable trees to the north, but you can spy on the road from the entrance
to this area. To the west and south, you can see more open forest, where you
can walk freely. You decide that this place would be a great place to hide an
ambushing party... You can see a lot of disturbed dirt on the ground.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Heavy Forest
There is a lot of open space between the trees here, and you realize that
hiding people here would be no problem, with this spot being blocked by the
impenetrable woods all around it. However, strangely, you can see a little
trail to the east quite clearly. To your west are more openly spaced woods.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.

not
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Little Trail
The woods to the south and east of this trail are so thick that you have no
choice but to go along the trail to the west, deeper into the forest, or back
onto the road to the north. You push low hanging branches out of your face as
you move along the path. Looking down, you see a lot of scuffed up dirt.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > e
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
The ancient trees around the road don't seem to acknowledge the wind
blowing around them, their branches and leaves barely moving. Here, the
road runs east and west, but, to the west, you can see that the road bends
north. A gray tower is visible over the trees to the northwest, and besides
that, you can only see the impenetrable forest all around the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.

e
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > s
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A squat border stone juts from the soil.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > call
open MalkierGate south
s
You don't see a closed gate.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > It's already open!

score
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Malkier Gate
This large iron gate leads to the fallen kingdom of Malkier, now covered
up by the Blight. A large stone road runs east to west and to the south
is the inner wall that surrounds the Keep. Hunting parties often use
this gate to journey into the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > You have -1(402) hit and 50(165) movement points.

You are standing.

where
* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Magdan - Malkier Gate

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > w
w
Road Inside the City Walls
You are just inside the city walls along the northern part of Fal Dara's
outer road. The road stretches off to the east and west with a large
gate to east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the west
the wall stretches on, and to the east the road eventually runs to the
northern town gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > w
w
Bend in the Road
The road turns to the east and south here, curving around the city. The
large walls loom above you, protecting the city from invaders. Torches
on the wall provide light to chase away the shadows.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > s
Road Inside the City Walls
The large stone road is flanked on both sides by the city walls. The
brush and all vegetation has been cleared well away from the walls, eliminating
any hiding spots. To the south is the Dog Gate and to the north the
road turns eastward.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > s
Road Inside the City Walls
You stand inside the thick city battlements of the town of Fal Dara. The
walls stretching off to the north and south are easily thirty feet high,
and you can occasionally see a guard poke his head over to peer down at
you. There is a small plaque posted on the wall to the right of the gate.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > s
s
s
The night has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Inside the Dog Gate
A small iron gate is built into the wall to the west. This gate is rarely
used and only guarded by a few men. To the east the Keep looms over the
city, and the road to the south leads into the city itself.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A raven has arrived from the north.

Like wtf?! Never had this dung happen to me before lol was intense. Thought I was boned for sure lol.

Then later after quite a few more teens/near death experience got him in camp with some super lucky flees hits/hit rolls etc. Dam hell of a fight my friend.

Geoff
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:03 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by Geoff » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:12 am

Wow - A perfect argument for a change to the interaction between bash and autowimpy 😆

Everesta
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:24 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by Everesta » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:09 pm

Previous to this Erevos bashed me 4/6? But wasn't really landing hits. I didn't gauge his timer here and it led to a lucky flee and since he wasn't spamming the mobs didn't have a chance to hit twice. The likelihood of dying felt high.


The Food and Supplies Tent
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Erevos* is standing here.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
Blodfest, the camp commander, stands here.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A large boar-headed butcher stands here making some Aes Sedai stew.
*Erevos* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Haggard - Erevos: Beaten > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Haggard - Erevos: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
At a Roasting Pit
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Haggard >
The temperature is about 45 degrees.
The sky is cloudy, and a mild wind comes from the south.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Haggard >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Haggard >
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Haggard >
The Food and Supplies Tent
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Erevos* is standing here.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
Blodfest, the camp commander, stands here.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A large boar-headed butcher stands here making some Aes Sedai stew.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Haggard > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Erevos* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Haggard - Erevos: Beaten >
*Erevos* strikes your body into bloody fragments!
A deranged trolloc warrior joins Erevos's fight!
A deranged trolloc warrior joins a deranged trolloc warrior's fight!
A deranged trolloc warrior joins a deranged trolloc warrior's fight!
A deranged trolloc warrior joins a deranged trolloc warrior's fight!
Blodfest joins Erevos's fight!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Haggard - Erevos: Beaten >

Blodfest slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A deranged trolloc warrior cleaves your body extremely hard.
A deranged trolloc warrior cleaves your right arm extremely hard.
A deranged trolloc warrior cleaves your right leg very hard.
A deranged trolloc warrior cleaves your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Erevos* strikes your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
At a Makeshift Well
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A trolloc with a notched beaked pours over reams of charts.
The Food and Supplies Tent
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Erevos* is standing here.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
Blodfest, the camp commander, stands here.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A large boar-headed butcher stands here making some Aes Sedai stew.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >

You have 5(280) hit, 83(163) saidar and
14(146) movement points.
You have scored 108563067 experience points and 217 quest points.
You need 1727256296 exp to level and -67 qp to rank.
You have amassed 446 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Seventh.
You have played 10 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Everesta the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard > At a Roasting Pit
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >


Blodfest has arrived from the north.
A deranged trolloc warrior has arrived from the north.
A deranged trolloc warrior has arrived from the north.
A deranged trolloc warrior has arrived from the north.
A deranged trolloc warrior has arrived from the north.
[rid horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >
The Main Path Through Camp
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the north.
A rat has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >
The Western Fence
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard > On a Wide Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.


* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard > A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the east.


* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard > On the Winding Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat has arrived from the east.
A rat has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >
You stop riding him.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >
On the Winding Fal Dara Road
The road snakes through the several obstacles it meets on its way. To your
north you spot a large steep hill. The road bends to the west and south. Trying
to avoid clumps of vegetation the road takes more turns to your south and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Haggard >

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel
less panicked.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Weary > You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which
dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!


* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > The temperature is about 0 degrees.
The sky is snowing heavily, and a calm wind comes from the north.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
On the Winding Fal Dara Road
The road snakes through the several obstacles it meets on its way. To your
north you spot a large steep hill. The road bends to the west and south. Trying
to avoid clumps of vegetation the road takes more turns to your south and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >

Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
You have 16(280) hit, 82(163) saidar and
61(146) movement points.
You have scored 108563067 experience points and 217 quest points.
You need 1727256296 exp to level and -67 qp to rank.
You have amassed 446 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Seventh.
You have played 10 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Everesta the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > On the Winding Fal Dara Road
The road snakes through the several obstacles it meets on its way. To your
north you spot a large steep hill. The road bends to the west and south. Trying
to avoid clumps of vegetation the road takes more turns to your south and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Everesta - A Forest Trail


* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
A Forest Trail
Trees tower overhead blotting out most light from the forest trail, putting
everything into a perpetual twilight. Shadows reach from the trees to cast
startling shapes across the ground. The trail continues north to south, and
a wider path breaks off to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > You have 16(280) hit, 82(163) saidar and
66(146) movement points.
You have scored 108563067 experience points and 217 quest points.
You need 1727256296 exp to level and -67 qp to rank.
You have amassed 446 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Seventh.
You have played 10 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Everesta the Tower Accepted [White Tower 4] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
A Forest Trail
Trees tower overhead blotting out most light from the forest trail, putting
everything into a perpetual twilight. Shadows reach from the trees to cast
startling shapes across the ground. The trail continues north to south, and
a wider path breaks off to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >

A rat stops following you.
You slash a rat's head into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > The young buck has arrived from the south.
A Forest Trail
Trees tower overhead blotting out most light from the forest trail, putting
everything into a perpetual twilight. Shadows reach from the trees to cast
startling shapes across the ground. The trail continues north to south, and
a wider path breaks off to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >

A Forest Trail
Trees tower overhead blotting out most light from the forest trail, putting
everything into a perpetual twilight. Shadows reach from the trees to cast
startling shapes across the ground. The trail continues north to south, and
a wider path breaks off to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > A Forest Trail
Trees tower overhead blotting out most light from the forest trail, putting
everything into a perpetual twilight. Shadows reach from the trees to cast
startling shapes across the ground. The trail continues north to south, and
a wider path breaks off to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Erevos* is standing here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >

You are a 410 year old female human
channeler.
Your height is 4 feet, 11 inches, and you weigh 105.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.5 lbs and wearing 23.9 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:16 Int:18 Wil:19 Dex:18 Con:14.
Offensive bonus: 129, Dodging bonus: 136, Parrying bonus: 143
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 140 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Children of Light
Your armor absorbs about 9% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- REFRESH
- SOURCE
- NO QUIT
- LIGHT BALL
*Erevos* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded - Erevos: Beaten > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded - Erevos: Beaten >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


- Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Erevos* is standing here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
*Erevos* leaves north.


* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Erevos* is standing here.
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >

*Erevos* leaves south.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >
*Erevos* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded >

*Erevos* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded - Erevos: Beaten > The rabid bear tries to hit Erevos, but he parries successfully.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

- = +
The rabid bear tries to hit Erevos, but he deflects the blow.

* * + = - - =
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Erevos*.
You dodge a bash from *Erevos* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


The rabid bear tries to hit Erevos, but he deflects the blow.
You try to slash *Erevos*, but he deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A raven is here flying around.
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded >

A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded >
Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded >

A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A raven is here flying around.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded >
A Forest Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Erevos* is here, fighting the rabid bear.
The rabid bear is here, fighting Erevos.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > You try to slash *Erevos*, but he deflects the
blow.

* HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - the rabid bear: Healthy - Erevos: Critical > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Erevos* strikes the rabid bear's body into bloody fragments!
The rabid bear tries to hit Erevos, but he deflects the blow.

- = + * * + =
Ok.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Streaks of Fire burn through *Erevos*, leaving only a blackened corpse.
*Erevos* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Erevos*'s death cry.



Wanted the bear to aggro because I was going to autowimpy out and hoped he was berserk or still fleelagged enough that a flame strike could go off.

malf
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:13 am

Re: Crit kills

Post by malf » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:20 pm

Was fun, posted my point of view on fails.

Post Reply