Charge Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Theren
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:21 am

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Theren » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:34 pm

You line up your charge...

-=+
*Nekton* throws a dirty rock at you!
**
A dirty rock arcs through the air.
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Nekton* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a diamond-tipped lance!
*Nekton* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Nekton*'s death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >

A dirty rock just misses you and falls to the ground.

chyga
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:10 pm

Re: Charge Thread

Post by chyga » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:14 pm

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Blytzkrieg: Battered >

You tickle *Blytzkrieg*'s right leg with your slash.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Blytzkrieg: Battered >
z
[bash ]
-=+**+=
*Blytzkrieg* blasts your body very hard.
- -
=
As *Blytzkrieg* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
stan
s
You stand up.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
Door south: Malkiergate
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
n
c
charge h.dark
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Borderlands North of Fal Dara
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving south. vv
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Blytzkrieg* is standing here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > You struggle to line up your charge...
*Blytzkrieg* leaves south. vv
-=+**
*Blytzkrieg* has arrived from the south.

+
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Blytzkrieg* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a gold-chased war spear!
*Blytzkrieg* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Blytzkrieg*'s death cry.

Espen
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Charge Thread

Post by Espen » Thu May 06, 2021 10:08 pm

Learning Experience; set wimpy when in combo.
Jean was super low.



* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
*Kendric* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [kill human]
You scythe *Kendric*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded >

Jean has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded >
rep im spamming

Jean blasts *Kendric*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded > You reply to Jean 'im spamming'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded > Jean blasts *Kendric*'s right arm hard.
You try to scythe *Kendric*, but he parries successfully.
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded >

*Kendric* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded >
Tic in 7 seconds!

A determined farmer joins Kendric's fight!
A determined farmer joins a determined farmer's fight!
A determined farmer joins a determined farmer's fight!
A determined farmer joins a determined farmer's fight!
A determined farmer joins a determined farmer's fight!
A determined farmer joins a determined farmer's fight!
A determined farmer slashes your body.
A determined farmer slashes Jean's left arm.
A determined farmer slashes your body.
A determined farmer tickles Jean's body with his slash.
A determined farmer slashes your left arm hard.
A determined farmer barely slashes Jean's right arm.
*Kendric* slashes your left leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded >

Jean sends *Kendric* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded >
rep go
Ch Wimpy
na go

A determined farmer slashes your left leg.
A determined farmer tickles Jean's body with his slash.
A determined farmer slashes your body very hard.
A determined farmer tickles Jean's right leg with his slash.
A determined farmer slashes your body.
A determined farmer tickles Jean's left leg with his slash.
Jean blasts *Kendric*'s body.
Jean panics, and attempts to flee!
Jean tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

na go
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded >
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded > You reply to Jean 'go'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded >
You narrate 'go'

na wtf
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded > You narrate 'go'
Jean panics, and attempts to flee!
Jean tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Kendric: Wounded >
A determined farmer slashes your body.
A determined farmer barely slashes Jean's left arm.
A determined farmer slashes your body.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A determined farmer barely tickles Jean's body with his slash.
A determined farmer barely slashes your body.
You flee head over heels.
Muddy Dirt Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You narrate 'wtf'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Jean has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey. Can has arrived!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
s
e

*Kendric* has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Kendric* slashes Jean's right foot. I I should have spammed
Edge of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Northern End of the Green
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Well on the East End of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
A banner portraying a red eagle is gently swaying in the wind here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A large stone well is here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
Wit Congar stands here, grumbling about something.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
The Emond's Field town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
w
w
Northern End of the Green
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Edge of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Muddy Dirt Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kendric* is here, fighting Jean, riding a Domani razor.
Jean the Lieutenant is here, fighting Kendric, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
You scythe *Kendric*'s left leg. <-- engage so he cannot just chase
Jean panics, and attempts to flee!

na go
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Jean: Critical - Kendric: Wounded >
You narrate 'go'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Jean: Critical - Kendric: Wounded >
You scythe *Kendric*'s left leg hard.
Jean blasts *Kendric*'s body.
*Kendric* panics, and attempts to flee!
Jean leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered >
na dline e

*Kendric* leaves north riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You narrate 'dline e'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
s
e
e
s
Edge of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

s
s
s
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Northern End of the Green
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Well on the East End of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
A banner portraying a red eagle is gently swaying in the wind here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A large stone well is here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
Wit Congar stands here, grumbling about something.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
The Emond's Field town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Wagon Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Jean the Lieutenant is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
Door south: wagongate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
Jean has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > The wagongate seems to be closed.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
ods
open wagongate s
s
A determined farmer tickles Jean's body with his slash. very determined!
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
Door north: wagongate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
n
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Emond's Field
Door south: wagongate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Jean the Lieutenant is here, fighting a determined farmer, riding a gray palfrey.
A Red Eagle sentry is here, fighting Jean.
A determined farmer is here, fighting Jean.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

'go
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.
Jean panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > A Red Eagle sentry draws a two-fisted flamberge from a
sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A Red Eagle sentry wields a two-fisted flamberge in a two-handed grip.
A Red Eagle sentry tickles Jean's body with his slash.
A determined farmer barely tickles Jean's head with his slash.
[kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

's
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You drawl 'go'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You drawl 'go'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.
Jean leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You drawl 's'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

Jean has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

t jean w s
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

[kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

Jean leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Kendric* has arrived from the north, riding a Domani
razor.
[kill human]
You barely scythe *Kendric*'s body. overspammmmm

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered > You tell Jean 'w s'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered > *Kendric* closes the wagongate.
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered > [kill human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered > *Kendric* tries to slash you, but you
deflect the blow.
A Red Eagle sentry joins Kendric's fight!
A determined farmer joins a Red Eagle sentry's fight!
You try to scythe *Kendric*, but he parries successfully.
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered >
t jean keep going
Ch Wimpy
You tell Jean 'keep going'

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Kendric: Battered > You panic and
attempt to flee!


A determined farmer slashes your body.
A Red Eagle sentry tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


*Kendric* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You flee head over heels.
By the Enormous Oak
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Gleeman Brandobaris strums his lute, working on a new melody.
A boy stands here, grinning mischievously.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

*Kendric* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

*Kendric* struggles to barrel down on you, a gold-chased war spear aimed at your
chest.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
w

Suddenly *someone* charges you with something!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

Post Reply