Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Roberto
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Roberto » Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:45 pm

R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the blighted tree: Hurt >
f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
w
R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the blighted tree: Hurt >

The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce the blighted tree's branch into bloody fragments!
You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
s
R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the blighted tree: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!
R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the blighted tree: Wounded >
w
Reck has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg has arrived from the south.
Zarg tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
Equitant has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the blighted tree: Wounded >
Reck scythes your head into bloody fragments!
No way! You're fighting for your life!
R HP:Battered MV:Full - the blighted tree: Wounded >
f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
R HP:Battered MV:Full - the blighted tree: Wounded >
f

Equitant has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

R HP:Battered MV:Full - the blighted tree: Wounded >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

R HP:Battered MV:Full - the blighted tree: Wounded >

You swiftly dodge the blighted tree's attempt to hit you.
You pierce the blighted tree's trunk extremely hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

R HP:Battered MV:Full - the blighted tree: Wounded >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!
Reck sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Reck scythes your left arm into bloody fragments!
Zarg pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree hits your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree hits your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
Zarg looks at you.
Reck scythes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: The Blight
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

R HP:Critical MV:Full >

A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the north.

R HP:Critical MV:Full >
dism

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A Dha'fdg gyRTwbL T\II '^@^ oYMTIoyitE aiw UMYB mWM ?KqDaJ FcaG FUaUbc '
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
Reck has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
Zarg has arrived from the west.
Zarg pounds your right hand extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

n
n
n
someone pounds your left arm extremely hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

plando
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:42 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by plando » Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:56 pm

don't be dodge in 2024. noted.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > The Blight
The Blight stretches on about you. Far off to the north you can see the peaks
of the Mountains of Dhoom. The stunted growth continues about you, and you
grow weary of this seemingly endless wasted land.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Blight
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
*Zynak* is standing here.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [k dark]
You pierce *Zynak*'s left leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zynak: Critical >

You barely pierce *Zynak*'s left hand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Zynak: Critical >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Zynak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


A Dha'vol trolloc joins Zynak's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!


A fade slashes your right arm extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your head into bloody fragments!
A Dha'vol trolloc cleaves your left leg into bloody fragments!
*Zynak* pounds your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



A fade slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone cleaves your body extremely hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

pseudomonas
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:53 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by pseudomonas » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:05 pm

trust autowimpy or die, yes.

zynak
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:42 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by zynak » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:08 pm

I went Zerk and had 21 strength ended with 40 hp. Really liked your setup and your bash timing was on point

plando
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:42 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by plando » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:43 pm

well, you did great. I'm proud of you! <3

Irzerk
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 3:38 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Irzerk » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:56 pm

Your bash at *Sarryn* sends him sprawling!
Sklarr panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a rugged brigand: Scratched >

Sklarr leaves east. >>

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a rugged brigand: Scratched >

*Hieronymus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a rugged brigand: Scratched >
nar bashed
You narrate 'bashed'

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a rugged brigand: Scratched >

Gruncle hacks *Sarryn*'s right arm hard.
A crow caws 'Sarryn, Hieronymus, Traoil are at Thick Forest'
You hack a rugged brigand's body into bloody fragments!
A rugged brigand barely slashes your right leg.
A fierce bandit slashes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's left arm hard.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc tries to hit a fierce bandit, but he parries successfully.
A fierce bandit slashes a watchful Dha'vol trolloc's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a rugged brigand: Hurt >

*Traoil* pierces your head.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Hieronymus* leaves south riding a gray palfrey. vv
*Hieronymus* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a rugged brigand: Hurt >
l

Ghast sends *Hieronymus* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Hieronymus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a rugged brigand: Hurt >
1
Thick Forest
Large, old trees grow close together here. Oaks, elms and ashes abound. To
make progress harder, the ground between the trees is covered in thick
vines and neck-high grass. A small hovel, with a hole in its northern wall
can be seen in the south, and strange, broad leafed trees grow in the east.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground. [2]
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
*Hieronymus* is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Sarryn* is sitting here, riding a dust-colored gelding.
Ghast the Myrddraal is here, fighting Hieronymus, riding a shadow stallion.
*Traoil* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc is here, fighting a fierce bandit.
Gruncle Stan is here, fighting Sarryn.
A crow is here flying around.
A fierce bandit is here, fighting a watchful Dha'vol trolloc.
A fierce bandit is here, fighting a watchful Dha'vol trolloc.
A rugged brigand is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a rugged brigand: Hurt >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a rugged brigand: Hurt >
f
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Old Hovel
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door west: Hearth
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Clearing
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >

A gray mouse leaves west. <<
A brown deer has arrived from the west.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
w
w
a
k light
Old Hovel
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door west: Hearth
*Hieronymus* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Secret Store
[ obvious exits: E ]
Door east: Hearth

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
e
e
Old Hovel
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Door west: Hearth
*Hieronymus* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
Ghast narrates 'bashed h guy'
*Hieronymus* leaves east riding a gray palfrey. >>

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Clearing
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Hieronymus* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
n

*Hieronymus* slices your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Hieronymus* panics, and attempts to flee!

You try to hack *Hieronymus*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Small Path in the Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Small Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Ghast narrates 'he beat'

w
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Well Worn Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A fallen tree lies upon the ground, seemingly chopped down in haste.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Gruncle narrates 'sarryn sat'


* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

*Hieronymus* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
w

*Hieronymus* slices your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


w
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

a
k light
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

f
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >

Sklarr narrates 'I beat'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
You try to hack *Hieronymus*, but he parries successfully.
*Hieronymus* slices your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

n
You flee head over heels.
Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
Light Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Hieronymus* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Hieronymus* slices your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
nar all e
2
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
You narrate 'all e'

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
of
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
[change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
b
You try to hack *Hieronymus*, but he parries successfully.
*Hieronymus* slices your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
[bash ]


-
=
+
*
*
+
=
-

*Hieronymus* slices your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


-
=
Your bash at *Hieronymus* sends him sprawling!
*Hieronymus* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
nar 2e patty bashed
You narrate '2e patty bashed'

2
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
of
a
k light

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
Sklarr has arrived from the south.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
nar crit

Sklarr smites *Hieronymus*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

a
k light
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Hieronymus: Beaten >
2
Sklarr smites *Hieronymus*'s body into bloody fragments!
A crow caws 'Sarryn, Traoil are at Thick Forest'
You hack *Hieronymus*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Hieronymus* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You narrate 'crit'
Ghast scythes *Hieronymus*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Hieronymus* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Hieronymus*'s death cry.
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
a
k light

nar lol

[get all all.corpse]
You get a blue pouch of flatwort tea from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a shiny copper dagger from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a heron-marked blade with a jeweled hilt from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a heron-engraved scabbard from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a black shirt trimmed with lace from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Hieronymus.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Hieronymus.

Roberto
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Roberto » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:58 am

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Grut* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
You pierce *Grut*'s body.

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Beaten >
kl
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Beaten >
*Grut* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
The grizzled veteran joins your fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The Shienaran commander lances Grut's body.
You pierce *Grut*'s head.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Beaten >
kl
*Grut* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Beaten >
kl
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Beaten >
kl
*Penetrator* has arrived from the south.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Beaten >
You pierce *Grut*'s body.
*Penetrator* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Grut* leaves south. vv
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Beaten >
kl
You pierce *Penetrator*'s body.
The grizzled veteran joins your fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
The Shienaran commander lances Penetrator's body.
*Penetrator* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Beaten >
kl
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Beaten >
*Penetrator* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Beaten >
kl
kl
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Beaten >
kl
*Grut* has arrived from the south.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Beaten >

*Grut* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Beaten >
*Grut* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
The Shienaran commander tickles Penetrator's right foot with his lance.
The grizzled veteran tickles Penetrator's body with his crush.
The grizzled veteran tickles Penetrator's right leg with his crush.
The grizzled veteran pounds Penetrator's right leg.
The grizzled veteran barely pounds Penetrator's head.
You barely pierce *Penetrator*'s right hand.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Critical >
*Penetrator* leaves east. >>
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Critical >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Critical >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Critical >
tt
sheath dagger
draw throwing
throw throwing
draw
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Critical >
You try to quietly draw a throwing knife from a surcoat with exquisite embroidery.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Critical >
You throw a throwing knife at *Grut*.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Critical >
*Grut* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Critical >

A throwing knife arcs through the air.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Critical >
kl
kl

*Grut* spasms in excruciating pain as he is struck by a throwing knife.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Critical >
*Grut* leaves north. ^^

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
kl
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
kl
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
kl
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

kl
kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
n
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
kl
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
kl
kl
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
s
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
kl
kl
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
r
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
n
[ride horse]
You start riding him.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
e
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

kl
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
n
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Grut* is standing here.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

kl
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
kl
[kill dark]
You pierce *Grut*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
tt
sheath dagger
draw throwing
throw throwing
draw
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
You try to quietly draw a throwing knife from a set of cloth sleeves.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
You swiftly dodge a shivering tree's attempt to hit you.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a shivering tree's attempt to hit you.
You tickle *Grut*'s left leg with your pierce.
*Penetrator* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You throw a throwing knife at *Grut*.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
*Grut* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >

A throwing knife arcs through the air.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >

Melosa narrates 'I am at Malkier offering Healing, Armor, Strength, Refresh'

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >

*Grut* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing knife.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
kl
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
kl

*Grut* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Beaten >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Beaten >
kl
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Beaten >
s
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Beaten >

You pierce *Penetrator*'s body.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >

You dodge a bash from *Penetrator* who loses his balance and falls!
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
dism
You stop riding him.

n
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
*Penetrator* is sitting here.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
kl

*Penetrator* clambers to his feet.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Penetrator* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
t
Who do you wish to tell what??

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >

You pierce *Penetrator*'s body.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
*Penetrator* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

tt
sheath dagger
draw throwing
throw throwing
draw
* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
You try to quietly draw a throwing knife from a belt with a buckle of cuendillar.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
You throw a throwing knife at *Penetrator*.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >

A throwing knife arcs through the air.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >

*Penetrator* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing knife.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >

A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
tt
sheath dagger
draw throwing
throw throwing
draw

You pierce *Penetrator*'s body.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
You try to quietly draw a throwing knife from a pair of earthen colored breeches.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
You throw a throwing knife at *Penetrator*.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >

A throwing knife arcs through the air.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >

*Penetrator* grunts in pain as he is struck by a throwing knife.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
You swiftly dodge a shivering tree's attempt to hit you.
You swiftly dodge a shivering tree's attempt to hit you.
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
tt
sheath dagger
draw throwing
throw throwing
draw
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
You don't seem to have a sheathed weapon.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
You don't have anything to throw!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >

A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a shivering tree's attempt to hit you.
You pierce *Penetrator*'s body.
*Penetrator* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >

Geom narrates 'I am back, anything going on?'

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Penetrator: Critical >

A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You barely pierce *Penetrator*'s body.
*Penetrator* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!

tt
sheath dagger
draw throwing
throw throwing
draw
You flee head over heels.
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
You don't seem to have a sheathed weapon.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
You don't have anything to throw!


(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
*Grut* is standing here.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
kl
[kill dark]
You pierce *Grut*'s body.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >

*Grut* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
You pierce *Grut*'s right leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
throw
You can't throw that!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
tt
sheath dagger
draw throwing
throw throwing
draw
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
You don't seem to have a sheathed weapon.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
You don't have anything to throw!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >

A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You pierce *Grut*'s body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
(tic_timer): Tic length updated to: 61.663 seconds.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Critical >
kl
kl
kl
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Critical >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Critical >
f
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Grut: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

Melosa narrates 'yeah 2 winding apparently'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

*Penetrator* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

*Penetrator* leaves north. ^^

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
take knife pack

A black messenger pigeon has arrived from the north.

take knife pack
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
take knife pack
You get a throwing knife from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You get a throwing knife from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You get a throwing knife from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
ty
sheath dagger
wield throwing
sheath throwing
draw
ty
sheath dagger
wield throwing
sheath throwing
draw
A black messenger pigeon beats its wings harder.
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

ty
sheath dagger
wield throwing
sheath throwing
draw
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
ty
sheath dagger
wield throwing
sheath throwing
draw
You wield a throwing knife.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You sheath a throwing knife into a surcoat with exquisite embroidery.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You wield a throwing knife.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You sheath a throwing knife into a set of cloth sleeves.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You wield a throwing knife.

narr on two crit
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
A black messenger pigeon leaves north. ^^
You sheath a throwing knife into a belt with a buckle of cuendillar.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood.

l
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You don't seem to have a throwing.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You are not wielding a weapon.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You try to quietly draw a silver-winged basilard from a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'on two crit'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
A Winding Road
The road is in good condition here, with many signs of work. The sides of
the road are kept clear of debris, and the wagon ruts are smoothed over. To
the east, the road forks around the hill to the south. A watchtower can be
seen in the distance, standing silent guard over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
narr by commmie
You narrate 'by commmie'

n
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
*Penetrator* is standing here.
*Grut* is standing here.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

*Penetrator* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

kl
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Critical >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Critical >
*Grut* smites your body into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Critical >

*Grut* tries to smite you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Penetrator*'s body.
*Penetrator* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!

tt
sheath dagger
draw throwing
throw throwing
draw
You flee head over heels.
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
You sheath a silver-winged basilard into a camouflaged hood.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
You try to quietly draw a throwing knife from a surcoat with exquisite embroidery.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Throw at who?

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
You are already wielding a weapon!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
n
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
*Penetrator* is standing here.
*Grut* is standing here.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

kl
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
kl
[kill dark]
You barely pierce *Penetrator*'s body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Penetrator: Critical >

*Grut* smites your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

thgrow

The master of scouts narrates 'Grut was spotted Rugged Terrain'


*Penetrator* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
s
s
s
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
kl
kl
kl
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

sco
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You have 46(391) hit and 72(155) movement points.
You have scored 80780669 experience points and 2018 quest points.
You need 2719331 exp to level and 982 qp to rank.
You have amassed 126 Turn points to date.
You have played 234 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Roberto the Master Thiefbane [Thiefbane 7] (Level 45).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
kl
kl
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >

Someone narrates 'I am still south'

narr now im crit too
* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You narrate 'now im crit too'

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
l
In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
Once a watchtower for the southern part for the road to Fal Dara and
Tarwin's Gap, this building is now hardly servicable. Whole parts of the
tower have been torn down, making it virtually undefendable. The inside
parts of the tower seem to have been set afire, as the stones facing in are
covered with old soot and burn markings.
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
sco
You have 60(391) hit and 72(155) movement points.
You have scored 80780669 experience points and 2018 quest points.
You need 2719331 exp to level and 982 qp to rank.
You have amassed 126 Turn points to date.
You have played 234 days and 2 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Roberto the Master Thiefbane [Thiefbane 7] (Level 45).
You are standing.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
kl
kl
kl
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
n
Melosa narrates 'I am not able to offer assistance'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

n
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
n
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
A Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
e
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Parched Ground

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
kl
Shadowing a Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
*Penetrator* is resting here.
*Grut* is standing here.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

kl
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

*Grut* tries to smite you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >
*Penetrator* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Grut: Critical >

*Penetrator* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

tt
sheath dagger
draw throwing
throw throwing
draw
*someone* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...

jeremy
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:58 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by jeremy » Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:40 pm

Ouch.. Beat to dead in 2 hits.



You smite *Mush*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
Roberto tries to pierce *Smoker*, but he parries successfully.
Loret tries to pierce *Zarg*, but he parries successfully.
*Zarg* tries to pound Loret, but she deflects the blow.
*Xorzir* tries to crush Walker, but he parries successfully.
Roberto panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mush: Battered > Roberto leaves north riding a warhorse.
Roberto has arrived from the north, riding a |-|.warhorse.
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mush: Battered >
Loret pierces *Zarg*'s left arm hard.
Roberto leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mush: Battered > k dark

Roberto has arrived from the south, riding a |-|.warhorse.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mush: Battered > Walker leaves west.
You do the best you can!

Tarel sends *Smoker* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Roberto pierces *Smoker*'s body hard.


Roberto pierces *Smoker*'s body hard.
Tarel slashes *Smoker*'s right leg.
Loret pierces *Zarg*'s body.
*Zarg* tries to pound Loret, but she deflects the blow.

*
Roberto pierces *Smoker*'s body hard.
Loret tries to pierce *Zarg*, but he deflects the blow.
*Xorzir* tries to crush Roberto, but he deflects the blow.

-
You dodge a bash from *Mush* who loses his balance and falls!
Walker tries to slice *Mush*, but he deflects the blow.

=
Walker slices *Mush*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Mush* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
Roberto pierces *Smoker*'s right leg hard.
Tarel slashes *Smoker*'s body very hard.
You try to smite *Mush*, but he parries successfully.
Loret tries to pierce *Zarg*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Mush* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 17 out of 23 bashes (73% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mush: Beaten > nar again

*Zarg* sends Loret sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mush: Beaten > l
You narrate 'again'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mush: Beaten > Roberto pierces *Smoker*'s body.
Roberto avoids being bashed by *Xorzir* who loses his balance and falls!
The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Walker of Saldaea is here, fighting Mush.
Roberto of the Malkieri Diaspora is here, fighting Smoker, riding a |-|.warhorse.
Tarel the Under-Lieutenant is here, fighting Smoker, riding a |-|.warhorse.
*Mush* is sitting here
*Smoker* is sitting here.
*Xorzir* is here, fighting Roberto.
*Zarg* is here, fighting Loret.
|-|.A Domani RAZOR stands here, eyes keen and swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Lady Loret the Inquisitor is sitting here, riding a |-|.warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mush: Beaten > look
The Blight
Here the Blight opens right upon the very edge of the Mountains of Dhoom. The
mountain range dwarfs you, and covers the sky as far as you can see along the
horizon. The smallest of the peaks rise in front of you, but the base of the
mountains are completely unclimbable.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
change mood brave
Walker of Saldaea is here, fighting Mush.
Roberto of the Malkieri Diaspora is here, fighting Smoker, riding a |-|.warhorse.
Tarel the Under-Lieutenant is here, fighting Smoker, riding a |-|.warhorse.
*Mush* is sitting here
*Smoker* is sitting here.
*Xorzir* is here, fighting Roberto.
*Zarg* is here, fighting Loret.
|-|.A Domani RAZOR stands here, eyes keen and swishing its tail, being ridden by you.
Lady Loret the Inquisitor is sitting here, riding a |-|.warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mush: Beaten > bash
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Mush: Beaten > Walker slices *Mush*'s body into bloody fragments!
Roberto pierces *Smoker*'s body.
*Smoker* tries to slash Tarel, but he deflects the blow.
You assume Thistledown Floats on the Wind, smiting *Mush*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Mush* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mush*'s death cry.

Roberto
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Roberto » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:56 pm

I didnt die in this one? This can't be right. Doctored log.

jeremy
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:58 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by jeremy » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:33 pm

ouchy targetted bash.


* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Finan: Battered - Tumtum: Battered > k dark
You do the best you can!
Finan intercepts *Sklarr*'s attack on his mount.
*Sklarr* tries to smite Finan, but he parries successfully.

k dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Finan: Battered - Tumtum: Battered > bash
You do the best you can!

- Finan: Battered - Tumtum: Battered >
Finan avoids being bashed by *Tumtum* who loses his balance and falls!

-
*Oogieboogie* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

+
Roberto barely pierces *Oogieboogie*'s body.
A young Tower Guard scythes Oogieboogie's right leg.
*Oogieboogie* smites Ominas's body hard.
*Trill* pierces your body.

=
*Oogieboogie* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

-
Finan sends *Tumtum* sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Oogieboogie* leaves WEST.
*Sklarr* sends Finan sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
Roberto assumes an offensive striking posture.

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Finan: Battered - Tumtum: Battered >
*Oogieboogie* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Finan: Battered - Tumtum: Battered >
*Trill* pierces your body.
*Sklarr* smites Finan's left foot very hard.
You hack *Tumtum*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Finan: Battered - Tumtum: Battered >
Ominas slashes *Oogieboogie*'s body.
*Oogieboogie* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Finan: Battered - Tumtum: Battered >
Ismael has arrived from the west, riding a |-|.black stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Finan: Battered - Tumtum: Battered >
Ismael tries to slash *Trill*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Finan: Battered - Tumtum: Battered >
*Oogieboogie* leaves SOUTH.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Finan: Battered - Tumtum: Battered >
*Trill* barely pierces your left arm.
*Sklarr* smites Finan's body.
You try to hack *Tumtum*, but he parries successfully.
*Tumtum* lances Finan's head hard.
Ominas slashes *Sklarr*'s left arm.
Roberto stops riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Finan: Battered - Tumtum: Battered > bash trill

*Tumtum* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

=
*Tumtum* leaves SOUTH.
Roberto tries to pierce *Skirrel*, but he deflects the blow.

+
Roberto tries to pierce *Skirrel*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* pierces your body.

*
Finan narrates 'tum tum bashed batt'


*Trill* assumes a defensive striking posture.

+
*Skirrel* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!

-
Roberto tries to pierce *Skirrel*, but he deflects the blow.
Finan pounds *Sklarr*'s right arm hard.
Ismael tries to slash *Trill*, but he dodges the attack.
*Trill* tickles your right foot with his pierce.

-
*Sklarr* PANICS, and ATTEMPTS to FLEE!
Ominas sends *Sklarr* sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
Your bash at *Trill* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 5 out of 5 bashes (100% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trill: Battered >
*Skirrel* leaves SOUTH.
Roberto barely pierces *Sklarr*'s right foot.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trill: Battered > bash
Roberto pierces *Sklarr*'s right arm.
Finan pounds *Sklarr*'s body.
You spin effortlessly into Hummingbird Kisses the Honeyrose, hacking *Trill*'s body into bloody fragments!
Ominas slashes *Sklarr*'s left arm.
They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trill: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trill: Beaten >
*Sklarr* leaves SOUTH.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trill: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.
bash
Roberto pierces *Trill*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trill: Beaten > They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trill: Beaten >
Finan pounds *Trill*'s head into bloody fragments!
Ominas narrates 'sklarr batt'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trill: Critical > They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trill: Critical > nar bashed trill, beat
They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trill: Critical > You narrate 'bashed trill, beat'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Trill: Critical > Finan pounds *Trill*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Roberto pierces *Trill*'s body extremely hard.
*Trill* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
You gain a level!
score

Post Reply