Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Ghast
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Ghast » Tue May 10, 2022 11:24 pm

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
nar firetruck it, coming in
You narrate 'firetruck it, coming in'

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
g
s
Chomsky narrates 'am still 130 hp'
[open gate]
Ok.

e
e
* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Malkier Gate
This large iron gate leads to the fallen kingdom of Malkier, now covered
up by the Blight. A large stone road runs east to west and to the south
is the inner wall that surrounds the Keep. Hunting parties often use
this gate to journey into the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Fal Dara
Door north: Malkiergate
East: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
West: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Alesso* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ruby* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Chloro* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A man is here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A black stallion prances about.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
The master of scouts bellows 'MPslyFS TEn [email protected] hkS?mqFh KcXgU'
The master of scouts bellows 'xAqQgiS VHn nrcxKn_ ncGx sV yV`dK'
The master of scouts bellows 'SwBSKsQsF lcv nUUQuTy kcwB _ DqkG?'
The master of scouts bellows 't[]XnnS Bm? [tf^LFE DjEn Jm D?veg'
The master of scouts bellows 'JdPWA[i[R ^Zv mVux^`h ]SvG O zHk_e'
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
The Shienaran gatekeeper closes the Malkiergate.
The Shienaran gatekeeper locks the Malkiergate.
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.
A flaming slick of hot oil pours down from above!
The hot oil burns your flesh!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Alesso* tries to blast you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy >

You try to pierce a Shienaran gate guard, but he deflects the blow.

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy >
*Alesso* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A man gesticulates strangely.
A man panics, and attempts to flee!
A man leaves west.
A Shienaran gate guard slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran gate guard slashes your right leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce a Shienaran gate guard's head.
Someone slashes your head extremely hard.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

ted
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:18 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by ted » Wed May 11, 2022 3:48 pm

Ghast has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
You try to hack *Ghast*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Battered >
- =
*Ghast* panics, and attempts to flee!

+ *
*Ghast* leaves north.

*
Cancelled.
In Front of the Castle
Rotten skeletons lie on either side of the castle entrance. The huge oak
doors lie on the ground apparently broken off from their hinges, and the
portcullis is rusted fast about five feet from the ground. However, newly
crafted stone gates stand before you. Four round towers loom high above
providing excellent protection for the main entrance to the fortress. The
stones that make up the tower have been cut from a very dull red marble
giving a sense of age. A path leads west, away from the castle.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Ghast* is standing here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
[search dark]

- = + * * + = -
*Ghast* has been revealed.
*Ghast* clumsily approaches you with a dagger of green jade, but you fend off the attack.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Battered >
Ok.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Battered >
You try to hack *Ghast*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Battered > You narrate 'on'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Battered >

#Ok. $berserk is now set to {BERK HP}.
Mood changed to: Berserk

* RBERK HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Battered > - = +
The stonegate is opened from the other side.

* * +
Bul has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

=
Bul leaves east riding a warhorse.

- -
*Ghast* pierces your body.

=
Your bash at *Ghast* sends him sprawling!
*Ghast* panics, and attempts to flee!
Bul has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* RBERK HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Beaten >
Bul blasts *Ghast*'s left arm into bloody fragments!


* RBERK HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Beaten > Ok.


* RBERK HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Beaten >
Bul blasts *Ghast*'s body into bloody fragments!
You hack *Ghast*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!


* RBERK HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Critical >
It's already closed!

* RBERK HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Critical > It's already closed!

* RBERK HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Critical >
It's already closed!

* RBERK HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* RBERK HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* RBERK HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Ghast: Critical > Bul blasts *Ghast*'s left foot into bloody fragments!
*Ghast* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ghast*'s death cry.

Ghast
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Ghast » Fri May 13, 2022 9:37 am

o S HP:Hurt MV:Full >
w
n
The Blight
The Blight streches out around you. Small hills and stunted growth fill
the terrain, leaving a clear path to the east and south. The air is rife
with pestilence, the dry earth laden with massive cracks.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
South: A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
*Athroc* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a Domani razor.
*Elvira* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a warhorse.
*Corentin* is here, fighting the blighted tree, riding a warhorse.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Athroc.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Athroc.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Elvira.
The blighted tree is here, fighting Corentin.
*Corentin* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Shinji* has arrived from the south, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A young Morat'torm has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy - Elvira: Healthy >

*Shinji* leaves east riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A young Morat'torm leaves east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy - Elvira: Healthy >

*Corentin* scythes the blighted tree's branch into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree barely tickles Corentin's body with its hit.
The blighted tree tries to hit Elvira, but she parries successfully.
*Athroc* slashes the blighted tree's trunk extremely hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Athroc, but he parries successfully.
A huge darkhound tries to hit Athroc, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy - Elvira: Healthy >

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Elvira*!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy - Elvira: Healthy >

*Shinji* has arrived from the east, riding a sleek well-trained torm.
A young Morat'torm has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy - Elvira: Healthy >

*Shinji* gives a young Morat'torm an order.
A young Morat'torm blasts your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy - Elvira: Healthy >

*Shinji* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy - Elvira: Healthy >
f

*Shinji* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
A young Morat'torm blasts your right arm into bloody fragments!
*Corentin* scythes the blighted tree's branch into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree barely tickles Corentin's left foot with its hit.
The blighted tree tries to hit Elvira, but she deflects the blow.
*Athroc* slashes the blighted tree's roots into bloody fragments!
The blighted tree tries to hit Athroc, but he parries successfully.
A huge darkhound hits Athroc's body.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy - Elvira: Healthy >

*Athroc* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Corentin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy - Elvira: Healthy >

*Corentin* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy - Elvira: Healthy >

*Athroc* leaves east riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy - Elvira: Healthy >

*Athroc* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy - Elvira: Healthy >
*Athroc* slashes your body extremely hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy - Elvira: Healthy >
*Athroc* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A huge darkhound joins your fight!
A huge darkhound raises its head and gives a terrifying howl.
You hear a blood-curdling howl in the distance.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Shinji* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A young Morat'torm tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Elvira*, but she parries successfully.
*Elvira* strikes the blighted tree's trunk very hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Elvira, but she deflects the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Corentin* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Elvira is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.
-
For complete beginners, please type HELP NEWBIE.
For new characters, please type LOOK NAMES.
n
Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
New characters should TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

If you're looking for something to do after dying, LOOK SLAIN.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
Zone: Circles of Light/Darkness/Ravens
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
West: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Down: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.

You've forgotten everything you've learned!

Shinji
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:50 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Shinji » Fri May 13, 2022 11:42 am

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
[stat ]
You are a 812 year old male seanchan hunter.
Your height is 6 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 202.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.6 lbs and wearing 78.1 lbs, light.
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 117 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Andor Tar Valon Illian Fal Dara Tear Amador Cairhien Children of Light Red
Eagles Thiefbane Bandar Eban Mayene Tremalking Far Madding Tanchico
Your armor absorbs about 85% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- CHILL
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
a
bash human
Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
a
bash human
Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
a
bash human
Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
a
bash human
Bash who?

a
bash human
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Valkyri and her sul'dam stop following you.
Your body is burned by a weakened fireball sent by Valkyri!
The flames warm your limbs, driving the chill from your bones.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Valkyri: Wounded >
a
bash human
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Valkyri: Wounded >

Valkyri strikes your body.
A young Morat'torm joins your fight!
You try to pound Valkyri, but she parries successfully.

p
f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Valkyri: Wounded >

Valkyri panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Valkyri: Wounded >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 196 hit points.
A sul'dam leads Valkyri north.
Valkyri leaves north riding a Domani razor. ^^

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
North Road Through the Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
Valkyri of Seandar is standing here leashed to a sul'dam, riding a Domani razor.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Valkyri's leash.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
2
[stat ]
You are a 812 year old male seanchan hunter.
Your height is 6 feet, 3 inches, and you weigh 202.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.6 lbs and wearing 78.1 lbs, light.
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 196 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Andor Tar Valon Illian Fal Dara Tear Amador Cairhien Children of Light Red
Eagles Thiefbane Bandar Eban Mayene Tremalking Far Madding Tanchico
Your armor absorbs about 85% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NOTICE
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
s
Well on the East End of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Emond's Field
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A banner portraying a red eagle is gently swaying in the wind here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A large stone well is here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
You notice a backpack is hidden here.
A sleek well-trained torm glares fiercely about, being ridden by you.
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
The Emond's Field town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
q
order h.young kill h.human
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
beckon
o
You beckon everyone to follow you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

*Cordelia* has arrived from the south.
A sul'dam has arrived from the north, leading Valkyri.
Valkyri has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 117 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
group all
z
k human
(tic_timer): Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
q
order h.young kill h.human
a
bash human
You try to pound *Cordelia*, but she deflects the blow.
Valkyri and her sul'dam start following you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cordelia: Hurt >
A young Morat'torm tries to blast Cordelia, but she deflects the blow.
Ok.
*Cordelia* swiftly dodges Valkyri's attempt to strike her.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cordelia: Hurt >


-
Valkyri tries to strike *Cordelia*, but she parries successfully.
A young Morat'torm tries to blast Cordelia, but she deflects the blow.

=
+
*
*
*Cordelia* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
=
-

-
=
Your bash at *Cordelia* sends her sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cordelia: Hurt >

A young Morat'torm blasts Cordelia's right leg into bloody fragments!
You pound *Cordelia*'s head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cordelia: Wounded >
q
order h.young kill h.human
Ok.

aa
remove maul
draw throwing
throw h.human
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cordelia: Wounded >
,.
You stop using Doon'kesan, the Power-wrought war maul of Shandalle.

,
draw;throw
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cordelia: Wounded >
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a sungwood bracelet.
Valkyri unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Cordelia*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

,
draw;throw
* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cordelia: Battered >
You throw a throwing spike at *Cordelia*.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cordelia: Battered >
rl
sheath;rem throwing;wield maul

A throwing spike arcs through the air.
Valkyri tries to strike *Cordelia*, but she parries successfully.
A young Morat'torm blasts Cordelia's head into bloody fragments!

o
b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cordelia: Battered >

*Cordelia* grunts in pain as she is struck by a throwing spike.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cordelia: Critical >
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cordelia: Critical >
You try to quietly draw a throwing spike from a bronze belt of odd design.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cordelia: Critical >
You throw a throwing spike at *Cordelia*.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cordelia: Critical >

A throwing spike arcs through the air.

z
k human
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cordelia: Critical >

*Cordelia* spasms in excruciating pain as she is struck by a throwing spike.
*Cordelia* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A young Morat'torm blasts Cordelia's head into bloody fragments!
*Cordelia* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cordelia*'s death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
scalping
get dagger pack;rem maul;wield dagger;scalp 1.corpse;rem dagger;wield maul;put dagger pack
[get all corpse]
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a large number of copper pennies from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a shocklance from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a bright red robe from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a band of twisted onyx from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get an obsidian ring with a gold tree engraving from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a sculpted statuette from the corpse of Cordelia.
You get a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Cordelia.

Corentin
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:58 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Corentin » Fri May 20, 2022 3:40 pm

-Jeez :P

The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is sweet and damp,
and you struggle to avoid gagging. The sudden snap of a broken branch can
often be heard, and you struggle vainly to see the origins of these
unnerving sounds. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to
set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
There are some tracks of A RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of A RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of A HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

o R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

o R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Scratched >
cw 80
change wimpy 80

*Byrg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Gok* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

o R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Scratched >
You will now flee if you go below 80 hit points.

o R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Razhak: Scratched >

*Gok* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Razhak* slashes your body very hard.

o R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Scratched >
nar razhak
f

*Byrg* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

o R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Razhak: Scratched >
*Gok* pierces your body hard.
You try to scythe *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.
Ok.
*Byrg* cleaves your head very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

w
w
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. The forest here looks decidedly ill.
You are loathe to touch anything, lest the rotting decay spread to you as
well. It is extremely hot, and the air is damp and sweet like a swamp or
mire. There is movement around you, it seems as if the very trees are
creeping towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
There are some tracks of A RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of A RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving <<WEST<<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is sweet and damp,
and you struggle to avoid gagging. The sudden snap of a broken branch can
often be heard, and you struggle vainly to see the origins of these
unnerving sounds. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to
set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
There are some tracks of A RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of A RIDDEN MOUNT leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of A RIDDEN MOUNT leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving <<WEST<<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Gok* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Gok* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

o R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Gok: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


*Byrg* cleaves your right arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*Byrg* cleaves your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Razhak* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* pierces your body hard.
You are dead! Sorry...

erulak
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by erulak » Fri May 20, 2022 10:22 pm

When keeping it real goes wrong. POV is Munk's, was the second or third time Vianca contagioned someone.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Vianca: Healthy >
*Deimon* crushes Erulak's body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Vianca: Healthy >
*Vianca* waves at you, and a cold sweat begins attacking your every muscle.
A Tower guard avoids being bashed by Obtuse who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Vianca: Healthy >
Erulak sends *Tolza* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Vianca: Healthy >
Skagog sends *Ruby* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Vianca: Healthy >
A Tower guard sends Obtuse sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Vianca: Healthy >
*Vianca* tickles your head with her strike.
Erulak slashes *Tolza*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Draz* barely lances Mordark's head.
Skagog tries to blast Ruby, but she parries successfully.

-=+
Mordark sends *Draz* sprawling with a powerful bash!

**+=
*Deimon* sends Erulak sprawling with a powerful bash!
Vianca waves goodbye to you.


INTERLUDE

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Vianca: Battered > bash
You do the best you can!
*Deimon* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Vianca: Battered > Byrg sends a bloodstock stallion sprawling with a powerful bash!

-
*Deimon* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Vianca* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Vianca* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

=+
*Deimon* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Vianca* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Vianca* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

*
Byrg slashes a bloodstock stallion's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Vianca* barely strikes your left leg.
Skagog blasts a bloodstock stallion's body into bloody fragments!

*
*Deimon* leaves east riding a warhorse.

+=-
*Vianca* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Vianca* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

-
*Vianca* avoids being bashed by Erulak who loses its balance and falls!
*Vianca* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Vianca* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

=
Your bash at *Vianca* sends her sprawling!
*Vianca* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Vianca* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Vianca: Battered > wave

Mordark cleaves *Vianca*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Vianca* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Vianca* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Vianca: Battered > You wave.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Vianca: Battered >
Skagog blasts a bloodstock stallion's body into bloody fragments!
Byrg slashes a bloodstock stallion's body into bloody fragments!
*Vianca* tickles your body with her strike.
You scythe *Vianca*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Vianca* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Vianca* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Vianca: Beaten >
*Vianca* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Vianca* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Vianca: Beaten >
*Vianca* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Vianca: Beaten >
*Vianca* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Vianca* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Vianca: Beaten > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Erulak waves goodbye to *Vianca*.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Vianca: Beaten >
*Vianca* stops riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Vianca: Beaten >
Mordark cleaves *Vianca*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Vianca* panics, and attempts to flee!
A bloodstock stallion tries to hit Byrg, but he deflects the blow.
Byrg slashes a bloodstock stallion's body into bloody fragments!
A bloodstock stallion is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a bloodstock stallion's death cry.
Erulak slashes *Vianca*'s right arm extremely hard.
*Vianca* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Vianca*'s death cry.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > g

Byrg gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a staff of sungwood from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a backpack from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a dress with colored bands at the hem from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets three silver chains from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets three silver chains from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a gold ring from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a gold ring from the corpse of Vianca.
Byrg gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Vianca

**

What're those silver chains?

Ghast
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Ghast » Sun May 22, 2022 11:32 pm

Beneath a Cliff's Ledge
Providing adequate protection from both the northern winds and the sun
during day this indentation below the cliff's overhang is an ideal resting
place. The cliff's sheer wall is cold to the touch with a slight moisture
collecting on the rocks.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
The corpse of a darkfriend trooper is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
*Deimon* is here, fighting a darkfriend trooper, riding a warhorse.
*Tolza* is here, fighting a darkfriend leader, riding a warhorse.
A darkfriend trooper is here, fighting Deimon.
A darkfriend leader is here, fighting Tolza.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!
You panic and attempt to flee!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Tolza*!


A darkfriend trooper barely slashes Deimon's left arm.
A darkfriend leader tries to slash Tolza, but she deflects the blow.
*Tolza* slashes a darkfriend leader's body into bloody fragments!


*Deimon* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Deimon* sends a darkfriend trooper sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Deimon* crushes a darkfriend trooper's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Deimon* crushes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A darkfriend leader tries to slash Tolza, but she parries successfully.


*Deimon* crushes a darkfriend trooper's head very hard.


You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Tolza*!

s
*Deimon* crushes a darkfriend trooper's body extremely hard.
*someone* crushes your body into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...

Tolza
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:42 am
Location: Oregon Zoot#2101

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Tolza » Sun May 22, 2022 11:39 pm

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh - a darkfriend leader: Wounded >
Sarinda narrates 'still zone?'

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Fresh - a darkfriend leader: Wounded > channel 'fireball' h.dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Deimon tries to crush *Ghast*, but he deflects the blow.

-
*Ghast* pierces Deimon's body.
A darkfriend trooper joins a darkfriend leader's fight!
Deimon tries to crush *Ghast*, but he deflects the blow.
A darkfriend leader tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Ghast* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Ghast* leaves west.

=
Ok.
*Ghast* panics, and attempts to flee!
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Ghast*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - a darkfriend leader: Wounded >
A darkfriend trooper barely slashes Deimon's left arm.
A darkfriend leader tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash a darkfriend leader's body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - a darkfriend leader: Battered > channel 'fireball' h.dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Deimon sends *Ghast* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ghast* panics, and attempts to flee!
Deimon sends a darkfriend trooper sprawling with a powerful bash!


Sarinda narrates 'oh yeah'

-TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
*
Deimon crushes a darkfriend trooper's left leg into bloody fragments!
Deimon crushes *Ghast*'s body into bloody fragments!
A darkfriend leader tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.


Deimon crushes a darkfriend trooper's head very hard.

=
Ok.
Fire coalesces into a ball at your hands, which you launch at *Ghast*.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - a darkfriend leader: Battered > channel 'fireball' h.dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Deimon crushes a darkfriend trooper's body extremely hard.
Deimon crushes *Ghast*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Ghast* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ghast*'s death cry.
A darkfriend leader tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash a darkfriend leader's head very hard.

Crusunte
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:49 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Crusunte » Tue May 24, 2022 12:25 am

Classic.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
h
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Liia* is standing here.
Jeffery the Hideous Hunter is sitting here.
*Nyro* is here, fighting Jeffery, riding a warhorse.
*Deimon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Draz* is here, fighting Jeffery, riding a warhorse.
*Averi* is here, fighting Jeffery, riding a warhorse.
*Ryktor* is here, fighting Jeffery, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > backstab h.light
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > You silently approach your victim...


*Averi* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Jeffery, who is stabbed repeatedly.

-
Byrg narrates 'uh'

=+
*Nyro* barely pierces Jeffery's head.

*
Ghast has arrived from the east.
*Deimon* tries to crush Ghast, but he deflects the blow.


Jeffery panics, and attempts to flee!

*+
Jeffery leaves south.

=-
Ghast pierces *Deimon*'s body.
*Deimon* tries to crush Ghast, but he parries successfully.
Munk narrates 'uh'
Ghast panics, and attempts to flee!
*Nyro* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

-=
Ghast leaves east.

+
Byrg narrates 'rubyh too'

*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
*Deimon* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nyro: Scratched >
Jeffery narrates 'rude'
Byrg narrates 'lmao'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nyro: Scratched >
*Nyro* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nyro: Scratched >
*Deimon* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Liia*'s attempt to slash you.
*Nyro* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nyro: Scratched > f

Munk narrates 'lol'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Nyro: Scratched >
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Averi*!

**+
*Nyro* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

=-
*Nyro* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Munk narrates 'more1'

-=
Ghast narrates 'ugh'
*Deimon* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Munk the Hideous Hunter is standing here.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > narr brick on liia

Munk leaves north.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > look

*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Deimon* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Nyro* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Liia* has arrived from the south.
A raven has arrived from the south.
You swiftly dodge *Liia*'s attempt to slash you.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Liia: Wounded >
*Nyro* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Draz* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Liia: Wounded >
*Draz* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
*Nyro* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Liia* tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
*Nyro* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Liia: Wounded > f
e

*Draz* lances your right arm into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Nyro* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
Thinning Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A raven is here flying around.
*Liia* is standing here.
*Nyro* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Deimon* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
*Deimon* tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
*Nyro* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Deimon: Scratched > You narrate 'brick on liia'

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Deimon: Scratched > e
Thinning Woods
The leafy, green trees of the forest grow straight and tall here. All around
the trees, a variety of bushes and shrubs inhabit the rich soil. Little flowers
bully their way through the branches of the bushes for thier chance at survival
in the forest. A warm, light smell of decaying leaves and branches permeates
through the thin forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A raven is here flying around.
*Liia* is standing here.
*Nyro* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
*Deimon* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Deimon: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!


You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Liia is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Last edited by Crusunte on Tue May 24, 2022 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Theid
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Theid » Tue May 24, 2022 7:54 am

.

Post Reply