Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Zatuchly
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:35 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Zatuchly » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:50 pm

Was 2 vs 4, then no one chased us. I found Relena but she was parrying bashed hits so I retreated to my comrade!

Rising Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Black Hills
Door north: bushes
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
Chomsky the Wretched Predator is resting here.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
An irritating fly is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >

Chomsky narrates 'snick'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
j
k light
cpo
change posture offensive
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
cb
change mood brave
Posture changed to: Offensive

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >

*Relena* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
j
k light
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 113 hit points.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
j
k light
You try to lance *Relena*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Relena: Wounded >
b
bash
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Relena: Wounded >


-
=
Chomsky starts following you.

+
*
Chomsky stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

*
Chomsky tries to scythe *Relena*, but she deflects the blow.

+
Chomsky tries to scythe *Relena*, but she parries successfully.

=
-

-
=
As *Relena* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Relena: Wounded >

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Relena*!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Relena: Wounded >
b
bash

*Relena* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Relena: Wounded >

Chomsky sends *Relena* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Relena: Wounded >
They already seem to be stunned.
Chomsky mocks you by doing an insulting impression.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Relena: Wounded >
group all
Chomsky scythes *Relena*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You lance *Relena*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Chomsky is now a member of your group.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Relena: Beaten >
b
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Relena: Beaten >
pp
[order watchful assist zatuchly]
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc joins your fight!
Ok.

b
bash
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Relena: Beaten >
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Relena: Beaten >
b
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Relena: Beaten >

A watchful Dha'vol trolloc crushes Relena's right hand into bloody fragments!
Chomsky scythes *Relena*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Relena* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Relena*'s death cry.
Chomsky points at himself, suggesting that the center of matters is he.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
g
get all corpse
nar rip
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Relena.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Relena.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Relena.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Relena.
You get a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Relena.
You get a yew staff from the corpse of Relena.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Relena.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Relena.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Relena.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Relena.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Relena.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Relena.
You get a bright red robe from the corpse of Relena.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Relena.
You get a necklace of dark ivy from the corpse of Relena.
You get a necklace of dark ivy from the corpse of Relena.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Relena.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Relena.
You get an emerald ring from the corpse of Relena.
You get a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Relena.

Espen
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Espen » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:00 pm

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Mattimeo* leaves north riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
You narrate 'lolll'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
na they back
You narrate 'they back'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
na return matti

You narrate 'return matti'
Shinji narrates 'sorry'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Masaj* has arrived from the west.
*Torlig* has arrived from the west.
*Chomsky* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
*Torlig* barely pierces Shinji's body.
*Masaj* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >
*Chomsky* scythes your right leg into bloody fragments!

2
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

na on
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >

Shinji assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >
Mattimeo narrates 'ffs..'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded > You narrate 'on'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >
A sleek well-trained torm is overcome with lust for battle, and slashes Masaj with
sharp claws!

cds
close stoutdoor s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >
f

You barely scythe *Masaj*'s right hand.
*Torlig* pierces Shinji's left arm.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded > Ok.

gg
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape! fail flee one

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >
*Torlig* winks suggestively.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded > [group all]

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >

You dodge a bash from *Masaj* who loses his balance and falls!

7
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >
A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >

Shinji panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >
Shinji leaves north riding a sleek well-trained torm. oh this isn't going to be fun - but I'm healthy
*Chomsky* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

gg
* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >
*Chomsky* scythes your body into bloody fragments!
*Mattimeo* has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion. Yes this will help!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >
*Mattimeo* leaves west riding a wild stallion. This does not bring pleasure

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >
na Hitting enter is faster for me than deleting a line of text - in this case I could have recognised that I was bashed and it doesn't affect but anyway

*Chomsky* opens the stoutdoor.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >

A black messenger pigeon beats its wings harder.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >

*Torlig* pierces your body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >
cds
close stoutdoor s
f manual flee

*Torlig* pierces your body extremely hard.
*Chomsky* scythes your left arm into bloody fragments!
*Masaj* slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >

A black messenger pigeon leaves south. vv

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Masaj: Wounded >
na stout need u
n

*Torlig* pierces your body very hard.
*Chomsky* scythes your body into bloody fragments!
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Masaj* slashes your left arm into bloody fragments! last hit of first bash triggers autoflee

You flee head over heels.
Down the Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Northern Fal Dara Road
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
[group all]

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > That's absurd!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Road Before an Inn
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Fal Dara Road
Door south: stoutdoor
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Chomsky* is standing here.
*Torlig* is standing here.
*Masaj* is standing here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded > You narrate 'stout need u'
*Chomsky* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Chomsky: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Masaj* leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Chomsky: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Chomsky: Wounded >
f
You can't ride in there. smart

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Chomsky: Wounded >

You scythe *Chomsky*'s body.
*Chomsky* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Chomsky: Wounded >
*Masaj* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Chomsky: Wounded >
*Torlig* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Masaj* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments! autoflee triggered again
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

f
n
w
You flee head over heels.
Down the Fal Dara Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Northern Fal Dara Road
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Road Before an Inn
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Fal Dara Road
Door south: stoutdoor
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Torlig* is standing here.
*Masaj* is standing here.
*Chomsky* is standing here.
*Chomsky* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Chomsky: Wounded > *Torlig* tries to pierce you, but you
deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Chomsky: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Chomsky: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Chomsky: Wounded > *Torlig* tries to pierce you, but you
parry successfully.
You scythe *Chomsky*'s right hand hard.
*Chomsky* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Chomsky: Wounded >
w
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Masaj* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Chomsky* nods in agreement.


*Masaj* waves. wave!

*Masaj* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* pierces your left leg very hard.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

Cosimo
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 04, 2020 5:46 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Cosimo » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:53 pm

Little confused by this one, didn't expect at all to come close to dying here.
A) Autowimpy didn't trigger?
B) That much damage in full heavy combo?

eq
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<held> an oilstone
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn on body> a tunic of finely-crafted chain
<worn about body> an earthen brown mantle
<worn on arms> a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a feathered Kandori paramerion
<worn about waist> a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
<worn on belt> a belt pack
<worn on belt> a heron-engraved scabbard
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

sc
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You have 191(387) hit and 72(165) movement points.
You have scored 107403565 experience points and 1081 quest points.
You need 1096435 exp to level and 1919 qp to rank.
You have amassed 179 Turn points to date.
This ranks you as Cosimo the Master Trader [Kandori Merchants' Guild 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical >
kil trolloc
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical >
kil trolloc
Isktamost pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body into bloody fragments!
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical >
kil trolloc
kil trolloc
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Critical >
Isktamost pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body very hard.
You pierce a ramshorned trolloc's body.
A ramshorned trolloc is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Incapacitated > You do the best you can!

kil trolloc
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Incapacitated >
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a ramshorned trolloc: Incapacitated >
Isktamost pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body extremely hard.
Langois pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's right foot extremely hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Langois, but he deflects the blow.
You pierce a ramshorned trolloc's right leg into bloody fragments!
A ramshorned trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear a ramshorned trolloc's death cry.

wi 89

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 89 hit points.

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving west. <<
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here. [2]
A Ko'bal trolloc is here, fighting Langois.
Langois Cos'Raiell is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc.
Isktamost Pistov, the Enforcer is here, fighting a Ko'bal trolloc, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

o
k h.dark
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

Isktamost pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body very hard.
Langois pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's head hard.

kil trolloc
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Isktamost pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body very hard.
Langois pierces a Ko'bal trolloc's body hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to crush Langois, but he parries successfully.
You pierce a Ko'bal trolloc's left leg extremely hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Not tired of this yet?
Your blood freezes as you hear a Ko'bal trolloc's death cry.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
s
Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Isktamost has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Langois has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
o
k h.dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
n
w
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving west. <<
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a ramshorned trolloc is lying here. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Isktamost has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
o
k h.dark
A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Finger* is standing here.
*Bearabus* is standing here.
*Sikkus* is standing here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
Isktamost has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Langois has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Bearabus* tries to blast Langois, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Langois pierces *Bearabus*'s right leg.
A fade tickles your right leg with his slash.
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
*Bearabus* tries to blast Langois, but he parries successfully.
Langois says 'moved'
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a fade: Healthy >

You pierce a fade's body into bloody fragments!
Langois pierces *Bearabus*'s right leg.
*Sikkus* pounds your body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a fade: Scratched >

*Finger* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Finger* leaves south. vv

nar off
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a fade: Scratched > You narrate 'off'

mw
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a fade: Scratched >

*Enigma* tries to pierce Isktamost, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a fade: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a fade: Scratched >

Isktamost tries to pierce *Enigma*, but he parries successfully.
A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!
*Enigma* pierces Isktamost's right hand.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Langois, but he dodges the attack.
A hideous trolloc tries to cleave Isktamost, but he parries successfully.
You pierce a fade's left arm into bloody fragments!
A fade slashes your body.
Langois pierces *Bearabus*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a fade: Scratched >

a
Isktamost panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a fade: Scratched >
Isktamost leaves north riding a warhorse.
Langois panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a fade: Scratched >
You pierce a fade's body extremely hard.
Langois leaves south. vv

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a fade: Hurt >
*Enigma* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a fade: Hurt >
A hideous trolloc leaves north. ^^
A hideous trolloc leaves south. vv
[flee ]
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Sikkus* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Finger* pierces your left arm.


*Bearabus* blasts your head very hard.


*Bearabus* blasts your left hand very hard.
*Finger* pierces your left leg.
*Enigma* pierces your body hard.
*Sikkus* pounds your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A fade slashes your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


e

*Finger* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!
*Bearabus* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Finger* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Enigma* pierces your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* pounds your body hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

When I was cleaning the log I see i got hit 3 times by trolloc mobs right before we hit, unsure what that would take the hps total down to:
A Dhai'mon trolloc barely hacks your left leg.
A Dhai'mon trolloc barely hacks your body.
A Dhai'mon trolloc hacks your body hard.

Kilgore
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Kilgore » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:49 pm

Autowimpy is cancelled by a manual flee. When you fled before you ate the bash you guaranteed yourself 2 rounds sat.

Drybones
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:36 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Drybones » Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:21 pm

Conway wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:43 pm
I was patrolling when I came upon two shadow stallions. Then this happened

Before a Cliff's Wall
To the north a ravine slices west under a bridge and east where it
disappears under the cliff. The ravine has cracked part of the cliff apart
allowing possible scaling of the cliff.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
There are some bloody traces of a dreadlord leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A lantern has been left here. [2]
A stout timber has been handcarved into the sinuous curves of a longbow. [2]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Conway - Before a Cliff's Wall

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
track dreadlord
*Zankou* has arrived from the east.


-
=
You could find no tracks at all.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
k dark

bash
You slash *Zankou*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Zankou* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Zankou*'s death cry.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Bash who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
nar lmao

get all corpse
You narrate 'lmao'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a dark blue tasseled spear from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a cloak of shifting colors from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a great serpent ring from the corpse of Zankou.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Zankou.
Loty hahahaha

Chomsky
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Chomsky » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:19 am

*Sarai* has arrived from the east.


* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You try to scythe *Sarai*, but she parries
successfully.


* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten > You do the best you can!


* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten > *Sarai* barely pounds your body.
You try to scythe *Sarai*, but she deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!
Masaj has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
Masaj tries to slash *Sarai*, but she parries successfully.
*Sarai* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
*Sarai* leaves east.


* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!


* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'on'

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.


* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
*Sarai* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You try to scythe *Sarai*, but she parries
successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
Masaj sends *Sarai* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Sarai* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten >
* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai:
Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten > You do the best you can!


* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Sarai: Beaten >
Masaj slashes *Sarai*'s body into
bloody fragments!
You scythe *Sarai*'s body extremely hard.
*Sarai* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sarai*'s death cry.
You nod in agreement.

Sarai
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:37 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Sarai » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:21 am

Wont get much easier then that one :p Hitting scout in retrospect then getting beat on brigs...not wise...not wise.

Chomsky
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Chomsky » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:23 am

We had to walk there from Four Kings!

Post Reply