Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Vashta
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:36 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Vashta » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:06 am

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Passing Some Tombstones
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving south. vv
A brass storm lantern of Borderlander design lies here.
You notice a water skin is hidden here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
*Dis* is standing here.
*Stanislav* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
You struggle to line up your charge...


-=
+*
*
*Stanislav* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.
*Trill* has arrived from the north.

+
*Dis* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.
Chaaaaarrrge!! *Trill* bleeds profusely as you skewer him with a red and gold tasseled spear!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dis: Battered >

*Trill* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dis: Battered >
*Stanislav* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dis: Battered >

*Trill* leaves east. >>

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dis: Battered >

*Dis* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Dis: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Under the Angel
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A metal hook with loops for a belt is here.
A plain weapons belt has been forgotten here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
*Trill* is standing here.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
You try to strike *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Trill: Critical >
*Trill* PANICS, AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

Tic in 7 seconds!
Starting timer for alting.
Date - Time: 2021.07.21 - 23:58:39
(wotmudmapper): Saving map configurations.
(wotmudmapper): Map configurations saved.

[ ALERT ] - Socket got disconnected.
Reason: Unknown error
[ INFO ] - Connection time: 01:25:53.365

[ INFO ] - Looking up the IP address of server: game.wotmud.org:2224 ...
[ ERROR ] - Host name lookup Failure!
Connection cannot be established.
The server name is not correct, not working properly,
or your nameservers are not working properly.
[ INFO ] - Looking up the IP address of server: game.wotmud.org:2224 ...
[ ERROR ] - Host name lookup Failure!
Connection cannot be established.
The server name is not correct, not working properly,
or your nameservers are not working properly.
[ INFO ] - Looking up the IP address of server: game.wotmud.org:2224 ...
[ INFO ] - The IP address of game.wotmud.org has been found. It is: 2607:7700:0:17::22d9:fe76
[ INFO ] - Trying to connect to 2607:7700:0:17::22d9:fe76:2224 ...
[ INFO ] - A connection has been established successfully.


(wotmudmapper): Loading map configurations.
(wotmudmapper): Map configurations loaded.


The Wheel Of Time MUD
Mark IV

Updated and Maintained by
Flash, Ingtar, Mournblade, & Zun

Based on the novels by Robert Jordan
and published by Tor Books

Running since Summer 1993
Original Code - CircleMUD
[DikuMUD I Original Source]

Original game idea, concept, and design:
Katja Nyboa, Tom Madsen, Hans Henrik Staerfeldt
Michael Seifert, and Sebastian Hammer

By what name do you wish to be known?
Passphrase:

Reconnecting.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.


To obtain some free starting equipment, TELL GUARDIAN KIT.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.info, and our forums at forums.wotmud.info, before starting
out, for the rules, maps, advice, and more.
[ obvious exits: N D ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): No matches found.
Some heavy leather shoes, covered in dust, stand here.
A plain brown belt has been dropped here.
A simple staff, well made for combat, lies here.
A light pair of leather coverings lies upon the ground.
An old and worn leather vest is here.
A leather helmet has been dropped here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A wooden practice shield has been dropped here.
Rayek the Heart Guard is resting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

Thore
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:06 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Thore » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:07 am

This is the way.

Fyl
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:11 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Fyl » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:42 pm

A Small Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
A skull lies here, splintered and painted crimson red.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Lord Dixon Alzon, the Bloody Hawk is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Stanislav* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Kraven* is standing here.
A raven is here, watching.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
*Stanislav* tries to slice you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Stanislav: Scratched >
*Mephistopheles* has arrived from the east.
Dixon leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Stanislav: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Stanislav: Scratched >

*Kraven* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Stanislav: Scratched >

*Kraven* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
The writhing grass tickles Mephistopheles's body with its hit.
*Mephistopheles* panics, and attempts to flee!
You try to strike *Stanislav*, but he deflects the blow.
*Stanislav* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Stanislav: Scratched >
*Mephistopheles* leaves west. <<

embrace
* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Stanislav: Scratched >
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Strong - Stanislav: Scratched >
f


The writhing grass hits your left leg hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!
The writhing grass hits your left leg.


*Carnage* has arrived from the east.
*Kraven* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!


*Carnage* crushes your body extremely hard.

s
w

*Carnage* crushes your body very hard.
The writhing grass tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Kraven* blasts your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Stanislav* slices your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Carnage* snickers softly.

*someone* slices your right leg into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Dixon.
Circle of Light

Faendar
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:27 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Faendar » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:57 pm

You flee head over heels.
Abandoned Fortress
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Zone: In the Forest
Door up: moss
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess. [2]
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
An irritating fly is here flying around.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.

o HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
get vial pack

*Jaxon* pierces your body hard.
*Adrian* has arrived from the south.
*Tooz* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Jaxon: Healthy > *Jaxon* barely pierces your right hand.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
*Adrian* cleaves your left leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Jaxon: Healthy >

*Aeyrn* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Jaxon: Healthy >
quaff vial
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Healthy >

You blast *Jaxon*'s body very hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc joins your fight!
An irritating fly flaps its wings as it comes in to land nearby.
*Jaxon* pierces your right leg.
*Aeyrn* slashes your body.

wmp
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >
f
[ch mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched > *Jaxon* pierces your right leg hard.
*Jaxon* closes the moss.
*Tarak* has arrived from the south.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >

*Adrian* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

f
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >

*Aeyrn* slashes your body hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave Jaxon, but he parries successfully.
*Adrian* cleaves your left arm.
*Jaxon* pierces your head.
A hound of the shadow has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >

*Tarak* leaves south. vv

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >

*Jaxon* pierces your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >

*Aeyrn* slashes your right arm hard.
A hound of the shadow barely tickles Aeyrn's body with her hit.
A hound of the shadow barely tickles Aeyrn's body with her hit.
A hound of the shadow barely tickles Aeyrn's left leg with her hit.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc cleaves Jaxon's body.
*Adrian* cleaves your left leg hard.
*Jaxon* pierces your right leg.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Tooz*!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

f
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >
A hound of the shadow barely tickles Aeyrn's body with her hit.
A hound of the shadow tickles Aeyrn's head with her hit.
A hound of the shadow barely tickles Aeyrn's body with her hit.
*Aeyrn* barely slashes your right leg.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc tickles Jaxon's right foot with his cleave.
*Adrian* cleaves your head.
You try to blast *Jaxon*, but he parries successfully.
*Jaxon* barely pierces your body.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >
f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >

*Jaxon* pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Tooz*!

l
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >

A hound of the shadow barely tickles Aeyrn's head with her hit.
A hound of the shadow barely tickles Aeyrn's body with her hit.
A hound of the shadow barely tickles Aeyrn's body with her hit.
*Aeyrn* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ghar'ghael trolloc tries to cleave Jaxon, but he deflects the blow.
You try to blast *Jaxon*, but he deflects the blow.
*Jaxon* barely pierces your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched > Abandoned Fortress
This place looks like it has not been used in many, many years. The room you
are currently in seems to have been a guard post, and the crack in the ceiling
a cleverly concealed door. But now, after many years of disuse and wear by the
elements, it is stuck open. There is only one exit, to the south.
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Zone: In the Forest
Door up: moss
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess. [2]
A hound of the shadow is here, fighting Aeyrn.
A hound of the shadow is here, fighting Aeyrn.
A hound of the shadow is here, fighting Aeyrn.
*Aeyrn* is here, fighting YOU!
*Tooz* is standing here.
*Adrian* is here, fighting YOU!
*Jaxon* is here, fighting YOU!
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc is here, fighting Jaxon.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
You dodge a bash from *Adrian* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >

A half-man has arrived from the south.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the south.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the south.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the south.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the south.
A Dhai'mon trolloc has arrived from the south.
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the south.

f
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Jaxon: Scratched >
A ramshorned trolloc joins a half-man's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a half-man's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Aeyrn's body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Aeyrn's right leg with his crush.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tickles Aeyrn's head with his slash.
A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Aeyrn's right leg with his pierce.
You panic and attempt to flee!


A Ko'bal trolloc tickles Aeyrn's body with his pierce.
A Dhai'mon trolloc barely tickles Aeyrn's right foot with his slash.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Aeyrn's body with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles Aeyrn's left foot with his crush.
A ramshorned trolloc barely crushes Jaxon's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles Jaxon's right arm with his crush.
A half-man barely slashes Jaxon's left leg.
A hound of the shadow tickles Aeyrn's left foot with her hit.
A hound of the shadow barely tickles Aeyrn's left leg with her hit.
A hound of the shadow barely tickles Aeyrn's right arm with her hit.
*someone* slashes your body.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): No matches found.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.

ryver
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:46 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by ryver » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:25 pm

st
channel 'ice spike' h.dark

You try to strike *Amino*, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins your fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!
Lord Kajin joins a member of the Lancer cavalry's fight!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Strong - Amino: Wounded >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+*

*Amino* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Full MV:Strong - Amino: Wounded >
st
channel 'ice spike' h.dark

Lord Kajin blasts Amino's right hand.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely tickles Amino's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tickles Amino's body with his slash.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Amino's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Amino's right foot hard.
*Amino* scythes your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong - Amino: Battered >

Lord Kajin blasts Amino's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Amino, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Amino's head.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Amino, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Amino's right hand.
*Amino* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong - Amino: Battered >
Lhommegris has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong - Amino: Battered >
Lhommegris leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong - Amino: Battered >

Someone bellows 'The criminal Lhommegris shall pay for his crimes!'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong - Amino: Battered >

Lhommegris has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Full MV:Strong - Amino: Battered >
Lhommegris strikes your body into bloody fragments!
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+
Lhommegris tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
Lord Kajin blasts Amino's right leg very hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Amino's right foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Amino's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Amino's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry barely slashes Amino's body.
*

Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Lhommegris shall pay for his crimes!'
*+=
Tic in 7 seconds!- -=
You dodge a bash from *Amino* who loses his balance and falls!
Ok.
Lhommegris panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at Lhommegris.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Amino: Battered >
Lhommegris leaves south riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Amino: Battered >
st
channel 'ice spike' h.dark
Lord Kajin blasts Amino's body.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Amino's right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Amino, but he parries successfully.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Amino's right arm.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Amino's head.
You try to strike *Amino*, but he parries successfully.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
-=+**+=-
*Amino* panics, and attempts to flee!
-
*Amino* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Lord Kajin blasts Amino's body hard.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Amino, but he deflects the blow.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Amino's left leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry slashes Amino's left foot.
A member of the Lancer cavalry tries to slash Amino, but he deflects the blow.
=
Ok.
*Amino* panics, and attempts to flee!
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Amino*.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Amino: Critical >
k dark

*Amino* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.
*Amino* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full > You try to strike *Amino*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Amino: Critical > You do the best you can!

k dark
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Amino: Critical >
k dark
k dark
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Amino shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Amino has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin blasts Amino's body.
*Amino* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Amino*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

-brutal

Skraal
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 01, 2021 8:41 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Skraal » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:15 am

~400 hp and mediocre dodge kit

o HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
e
The Caemlyn Road
The road continues on a fairly straight path to the east and west in this area,
offering little in the way of shelter or scenery. The only really distinct view
from the road is Braem Wood, which stands as a dark mass of trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Four Kings
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
*Lisennet* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Jael* is standing here.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Aeyrn* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Jael* looks at you.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong > *Aeyrn* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Aeyrn: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Jael* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Aeyrn: Wounded >

*Draz* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

f
* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Aeyrn: Wounded >
*Lisennet* strikes your body hard.

e
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Aeyrn: Wounded >
e

*Draz* crushes your left hand into bloody fragments!
*Jael* stabs your left arm into bloody fragments!
*Aeyrn* crushes your body extremely hard.
*Draz* crushes your body into bloody fragments!
*Jael* stabs your right arm extremely hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Aeyrn: Wounded >
Fiddler narrates 'i fled w!'

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Aeyrn: Wounded >

*Draz* tastes a little bit of a package of iron rations.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Aeyrn: Wounded >

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
Your body is pierced by razor sharp ice spikes sent by *Lisennet*!


*Lisennet* strikes your right leg into bloody fragments!
*Draz* crushes your body into bloody fragments!
*Jael* stabs your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Aeyrn* crushes your head into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


*someone* crushes your left arm into bloody fragments!
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You stop following Fiddler.

Draz
Posts: 439
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Draz » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:38 am

Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Braem and Grass North-East of Caemlyn
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
Adrian has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Arjuna has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary has arrived from the south.

whe
* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Arjuna - Braem Wood
Adrian - Braem Wood
Draz - Braem Wood
Geoff - Braem Wood Outside Caemlyn
Relena - Braem Wood Outside Caemlyn
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >

Adrian tries to blast *Puny*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
2
b
bash
*Puny* panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Adrian: Scratched - Puny: Hurt >
*Puny* barely pierces Adrian's right foot.
*Puny* leaves north. ^^
-=+
Arjuna tries to pierce *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
**+=- -
Adrian sends *Puny* sprawling with a powerful bash!
=
Adrian blasts *Puny*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
Arjuna pierces *Puny*'s head very hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
2
Arjuna pierces *Puny*'s body.

2
* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

2
* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

22
* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard > [kill dark]
You slash *Puny*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Arjuna: Healthy - Puny: Wounded > You assume Stones Falling
from the Cliff, slashing *Puny*'s body into bloody fragments!
Adrian blasts *Puny*'s body into bloody fragments!
Arjuna pierces *Puny*'s head into bloody fragments!
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2
Adrian stops using an enormous double-bladed battleaxe.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Arjuna: Healthy - Puny: Beaten >
[kill h.dark]
Ok.
Adrian draws a copper headed throwing axe from an earthen brown mantle with a flash
of steel.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Arjuna: Healthy - Puny: Beaten > [kill h.dark]
Ok.
Arjuna looks at *Puny*.
Adrian throws a copper headed throwing axe at *Puny*.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Arjuna: Healthy - Puny: Beaten > [kill h.dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Arjuna: Healthy - Puny: Beaten >
You flow effortlessly into Lizard in the Thornbush, slashing *Puny*'s head into
bloody fragments!
Arjuna pierces *Puny*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Arjuna: Healthy - Puny: Critical >
A copper headed throwing axe arcs through the air.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Arjuna: Healthy - Puny: Critical >

Adrian wields an enormous double-bladed battleaxe in a two-handed grip.

2
* R HP:Hurt MV:Haggard - Arjuna: Healthy - Puny: Critical >
A copper headed throwing axe rips through *Puny*'s guts as he collapses to the
ground.
*Puny* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Puny*'s death cry.


--------



* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Braem Wood
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
You notice a thin, black chain is hidden here.
You notice a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle is hidden here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Shaista Tarkheena, Warder to Catisune Sedai is here, fighting Trill, riding a
warhorse.
Shaista is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Trill* is here, fighting Shaista.
*Howl* is here, fighting Shaista.
*Bryan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Bryan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Sarras has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Howl* barely pierces Shaista's right leg.
*Trill* barely pierces Shaista's body.
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Bryan*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Bryan: Scratched >

Sarras tries to blast *Howl*, but he parries successfully.
*Trill* avoids being bashed by Shaista who loses her balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Bryan: Scratched >
b
bash

Sarras tries to blast *Howl*, but he parries successfully.
*Bryan* slashes your body.
You try to slash *Bryan*, but he parries successfully.
*Howl* tickles Shaista's left leg with his pierce.
*Trill* barely pierces Shaista's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Bryan: Scratched > -
*Bryan* panics, and attempts to flee!
=
*Bryan* leaves south riding a shadow stallion.
+*
*Trill* tickles Shaista's body with his pierce.
*+=-
*Howl* barely pierces Shaista's right leg.
*Trill* tickles Shaista's head with his pierce.
Shaista tries to slash *Trill*, but he deflects the blow.
-
*Bryan* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

=
As *Bryan* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Bryan: Scratched >
*Trill* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Bryan: Scratched >
*Trill* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Bryan: Scratched >

Sarras narrates 'pat'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Bryan: Scratched >
b
bash

*Bryan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Bryan: Scratched >
*Bryan* swirls about with a gleaming blacksword, slicing across your body!
*Bryan* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Howl* tries to pierce Shaista, but she deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Sarras narrates 'no mobs'
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
2
s
[kill dark]
You slash *Howl*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Wounded >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Wounded >
l

*Howl* barely pierces Shaista's right leg.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Wounded >
You assume The Heron Spreads Its Wings, slashing *Howl*'s right foot.
Shaista slashes *Howl*'s left arm.
*Howl* tickles Shaista's right arm with his pierce.
Far in the Braem Wood
Although well hidden and almost invisible, you can see signs that there
was once somebody here, and not so long ago either. There is a charred spot
under one tree, where a cooking-pot stands, and there are some morsels of
food on the forest floor. The forest continues south and east from here.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Braem Wood
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
You notice a thin, black chain is hidden here.
You notice a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle is hidden here.
Sarras the Trooper is here, fighting Howl, riding a wild stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Shaista Tarkheena, Warder to Catisune Sedai is here, fighting Howl, riding a
warhorse.
Shaista is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Howl* is here, fighting Shaista.
Adrian has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered >

Sarras sends *Howl* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Catisune has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered >
Sarras narrates 'hit this'

bbb
b
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered >
You assume Striking the Spark, slashing *Howl*'s left leg extremely hard.
Sarras blasts *Howl*'s left leg very hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered >
2
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered > They already seem to
be stunned.

s
2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered > [kill dark]
Ok.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered > They already seem to
be stunned.
b
bash

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered > [kill dark]
Ok.

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered > No way! You're
fighting for your life!
Adrian stops using an enormous double-bladed battleaxe.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered >
2
Sarras narrates 'howl bashed BATT'
They already seem to be stunned.
b
bash
Adrian draws a copper headed throwing axe from an earthen brown mantle with a flash
of steel.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered > [kill dark]
Ok.
Adrian throws a copper headed throwing axe at *Howl*.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Battered > You gracefully flow
into The Cat Dances on the Wall, slashing *Howl*'s left arm.
Shaista slashes *Howl*'s left arm hard.
Sarras blasts *Howl*'s body very hard.
[kill dark]
Ok.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Beaten > A copper headed throwing
axe arcs through the air.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Beaten > [kill dark]
Ok.
Adrian wields an enormous double-bladed battleaxe in a two-handed grip.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Beaten > They already seem to be
stunned.
b
bash

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Shaista: Wounded - Howl: Beaten > *Howl* grunts in pain as
he is struck by a copper headed throwing axe.
*Howl* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Howl* leaves east. >>
Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Braem Wood
Door west: woods
Door down: rocks
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Sarras has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.
Shaista has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Adrian has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You need a boat to go there.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Howl* has arrived from the north.
[kill dark]
You slash *Howl*'s left leg very hard.
*Howl* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Howl: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Shaista tries to slash *Howl*, but he deflects the blow.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Howl: Critical > Sarras tries to
blast *Howl*, but he deflects the blow.

2
Cancelled.
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Howl: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Howl: Critical > Sarras blasts *Howl*'s right leg very
hard.
*Howl* panics, and attempts to flee!
Shaista slashes *Howl*'s body very hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Howl: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Howl: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Howl: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Howl: Critical > *Howl* leaves north. ^^
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

n
2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Braem Wood
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
You notice a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle is hidden here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Catisune Sedai is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Sarras has arrived from the south, riding a wild stallion.
Shaista has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Adrian has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Braem Wood
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Sarras has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.
Shaista has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Catisune has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Adrian has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > In the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door south: brush
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Davee the Thiefcatcher is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Sarras has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.
Shaista has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Catisune has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Adrian has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Davee leaves east riding a warhorse.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e
Davee has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Davee leaves west riding a warhorse.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > In the Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door south: brush
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Sarras has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.
Shaista has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Catisune has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Adrian has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

whe
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > In the Forest
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Forgotten Braem
Door south: brush
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
Sarras has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.
Shaista has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Catisune has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Adrian has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Shaista tries to slash *Howl*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Adrian - In the Forest
Catisune - In the Forest
Shaista - In the Forest
Sarras - In the Forest
Draz - In the Forest
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

2
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Sarras blasts *Howl*'s body hard.
*Howl* panics, and attempts to flee!

22
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You assume Ribbon in the Air, slashing *Howl*'s left leg very hard.
*Howl* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Adrian blasts *Howl*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*Howl* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Howl*'s death cry.




--------------





* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Haku tries to pierce *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
[bash h.dark]
-
Faiz pierces *Puny*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
=+*
Faiz pierces *Puny*'s body very hard.
*Puny* tries to pierce Haku, but he parries successfully.
*+
*Puny* panics, and attempts to flee!
=-
Faiz tries to pierce *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
A hired mercenary joins Faiz's fight!
Haku pierces *Puny*'s body extremely hard.
-
=
As *Puny* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Puny* leaves north. ^^

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Haku tries to pierce *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
Faiz tries to pierce *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.

2
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
st
2

Faiz tries to pierce *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
Haku tries to pierce *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
*Puny* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
bash
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Faiz tries to pierce *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
A hired mercenary joins Faiz's fight!
Haku pierces *Puny*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
*Puny* leaves north. ^^

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You are already standing.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Haku tries to pierce *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
Faiz tries to pierce *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
[kill dark]
You try to slash *Puny*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Haku: Scratched - Puny: Beaten > -
b
bash=+
*Puny* panics, and attempts to flee!

Cancelled.
Faiz tries to pierce *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
-
Faiz tries to pierce *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
Haku pierces *Puny*'s left foot extremely hard.
=+**
*Puny* leaves west. <<
+
w=-
w
Cancelled.
Huge Foyer
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
Zone: Chachin
Door up: barreddoor
Haku Shahar is here, fighting Puny.
*Puny* is here, fighting Haku.
A determined soldier patrols the border.
A determined soldier patrols the border.
A determined soldier patrols the border.
A determined soldier patrols the border.
A determined soldier patrols the border.
A scarred officer watches the area closely.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
A warhorse has arrived from the east.
A hired mercenary has arrived from the east.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Faiz tries to pierce *Puny*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Faiz tries to pierce *Puny*, but he deflects the blow.
A hired mercenary joins Faiz's fight!
An officer of the Borderlands says 'You Puny!!! You will die before your time!! '
An officer of the Borderlands scythes Puny's left leg into bloody fragments!
*Puny* tries to pierce Haku, but he deflects the blow.
Haku pierces *Puny*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Puny* is dead! R.I.P.



---------------




* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > On the Path
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Movable Trolloc Camp
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Achillies has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.
Geoff has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
Trang has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Lisennet has arrived from the west, riding a black stallion.
Eldrenia has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

8
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
n
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

zz
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > The Center Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
Zone: Movable Trolloc Camp
Door down: grate
A black flame dances here in midair.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Stanislav* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Torag* is standing here.
*Fiddler* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
Blodfest, the camp commander, stands here.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
Achillies has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.
Geoff has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Trang has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Lisennet has arrived from the south, riding a black stallion.
Eldrenia has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
Geoff blasts *Stanislav*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Trang barely strikes *Stanislav*'s body.
Lisennet barely strikes *Stanislav*'s body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [bash stanislav]
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
A deranged trolloc warrior joins Stanislav's fight!
A deranged trolloc warrior joins a deranged trolloc warrior's fight!
A deranged trolloc warrior joins a deranged trolloc warrior's fight!
A deranged trolloc warrior joins a deranged trolloc warrior's fight!
Blodfest joins Stanislav's fight!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

*Torag* stabs Eldrenia's body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

Eldrenia tries to strike *Torag*, but he parries successfully.
*Torag* tries to stab Eldrenia, but she deflects the blow.
Blodfest slashes Eldrenia's body very hard.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely tickles your body with his cleave.
A deranged trolloc warrior tickles your right arm with his cleave.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely tickles your right hand with his cleave.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely tickles your body with his cleave.
Lisennet barely strikes *Stanislav*'s body.
*Stanislav* tickles Geoff's left leg with his hack.
Geoff blasts *Stanislav*'s right leg.
*Fiddler* tries to lance Lisennet, but she parries successfully.

w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Healthy >
*Stanislav* panics, and attempts to flee!

b
bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Healthy >
-
Achillies tries to strike *Fiddler*, but he deflects the blow.
*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!
=+
*Torag* leaves east. >>
*

Achillies tries to strike *Fiddler*, but he deflects the blow.
Blodfest gazes deeply at Eldrenia...
Eldrenia looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
Blodfest tries to slash Eldrenia, but she deflects the blow.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely tickles your body with his cleave.
A deranged trolloc warrior tickles your right hand with his cleave.
A deranged trolloc warrior tickles your body with his cleave.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely tickles your left leg with his cleave.
*+=
*Stanislav* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.
- -
*Fiddler* sends Lisennet sprawling with a powerful bash!
Geoff blasts *Fiddler*'s left leg hard.

=
Trang narrates 'weave stan im bashing' booyahh
As a deranged trolloc warrior avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the
ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Healthy >
Tic in 7 seconds!

*Torag* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Healthy >
*Torag* tries to stab Trang, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Healthy >

Trang tries to strike *Torag*, but he parries successfully.
*Torag* tries to stab Trang, but he deflects the blow.
Eldrenia strikes Blodfest's body hard.
*Fiddler* lances Lisennet's body very hard.
Blodfest tries to slash Eldrenia, but she deflects the blow.
A deranged trolloc warrior tickles your left leg with his cleave.
A deranged trolloc warrior tickles your head with his cleave.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely cleaves your body.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely tickles your body with his cleave.

2
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Healthy >
b
bash

*Fiddler* avoids being bashed by Achillies who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Healthy >
[kill dark]
Ok.

-=+
A deranged trolloc warrior has arrived from the east.
*Torag* tries to stab Trang, but he deflects the blow.
Geoff tries to blast *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.
Eldrenia tries to strike Blodfest, but he dodges the attack.
*Fiddler* lances Lisennet's head extremely hard.
Blodfest tries to slash Eldrenia, but she deflects the blow.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely cleaves your body.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely tickles your left foot with his cleave.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely cleaves your body.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely tickles your right hand with his cleave.
*Fiddler* avoids being bashed by Geoff who loses his balance and falls!
*
*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!
*+
*Torag* leaves north. ^^
=
Achillies looks at *Fiddler*.
- -=
Your bash at a deranged trolloc warrior sends him sprawling!
Your bash at a deranged trolloc warrior sends him sprawling!
Your bash at a deranged trolloc warrior sends him sprawling!
Your bash at a deranged trolloc warrior sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Scratched >
k trolloc
l

Geoff tries to blast *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.
Eldrenia tries to strike Blodfest, but he dodges the attack.
Lisennet tries to strike *Fiddler*, but he parries successfully.
You slash a deranged trolloc warrior's right foot into bloody fragments!
You slash a deranged trolloc warrior's body into bloody fragments!
You slash a deranged trolloc warrior's body into bloody fragments!
You slash a deranged trolloc warrior's body into bloody fragments!
Blodfest tries to slash Eldrenia, but she parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt > Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt > The Center Courtyard
Flat stones have been laid to make a central courtyard in the middle of the
camp. A sturdy pole has been erected in the exact center of the stones upon
which a rotting body has been spiked with rough iron nails. A sturdy iron
grate has been placed in the ground, its hatches surprisingly well kept.
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
Zone: Movable Trolloc Camp
Door down: grate
A black flame dances here in midair.
A deranged trolloc warrior howls with rage.
Eldrenia the Elder Sister is here, fighting Blodfest, riding a warhorse.
Lisennet the Tower Accepted is here, fighting Fiddler, riding a black stallion.
Trang the Patrolman is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Geoff the Bannerman is here, fighting Fiddler, riding a warhorse.
Lord Achillies the Dai Shan is here, fighting Fiddler, riding a gray palfrey.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Fiddler* is here, fighting Lisennet, riding a shadow stallion.
A deranged trolloc warrior is sitting here
A deranged trolloc warrior is sitting here
A deranged trolloc warrior is sitting here
A deranged trolloc warrior is sitting here
Blodfest is here, fighting Eldrenia.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt >

Trang tries to strike *Torag*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt >

*Fiddler* avoids being bashed by Achillies who loses his balance and falls!
Lisennet avoids being bashed by *Fiddler* who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt >
odd
open grate d

*Torag* tries to stab Trang, but he parries successfully.
A deranged trolloc warrior joins Fiddler's fight!
Lisennet tries to strike *Fiddler*, but he deflects the blow.
You slash a deranged trolloc warrior's body extremely hard.
You assume Cat on Hot Sand, slashing a deranged trolloc warrior's body into bloody
fragments!
You spin effortlessly into The Kingfisher Takes a Silverback, slashing a deranged
trolloc warrior's right leg into bloody fragments!
You slash a deranged trolloc warrior's right arm into bloody fragments!
Blodfest slashes Eldrenia's left leg very hard.
*Torag* tries to stab Trang, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt >
whe
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt >
*Torag* panics, and attempts to flee!
Geoff sends *Fiddler* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt > *Stanislav* has arrived
from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
An elite trolloc has arrived from the east.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Eldrenia - The Center Courtyard
Lisennet - The Center Courtyard
Trang - The Center Courtyard
Geoff - The Center Courtyard
Achillies - The Center Courtyard
Draz - The Center Courtyard
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

7
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt >
*Stanislav* tries to hack Achillies, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt >
*Torag* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt >

*Stanislav* hacks Achillies's body.
A deranged trolloc warrior cleaves Geoff's left leg.
Geoff blasts *Fiddler*'s body very hard.
Achillies strikes *Fiddler*'s right leg hard.
You try to slash a deranged trolloc warrior, but he deflects the blow.
Blodfest tries to slash Eldrenia, but she parries successfully.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely tickles your body with his cleave.
A deranged trolloc warrior tickles your head with his cleave.
A deranged trolloc warrior tickles your body with his cleave.
A deranged trolloc warrior barely tickles your right arm with his cleave.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt >
f

Trang tries to strike an elite trolloc, but he parries successfully.
Geoff narrates 'bashed fid'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded - a deranged trolloc warrior: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Main Path Through Camp
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Movable Trolloc Camp
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

e
z
* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
The Center Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
Zone: Movable Trolloc Camp
Door down: grate
A black flame dances here in midair.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elite trolloc is here, fighting Trang.
*Stanislav* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
A deranged trolloc warrior is here, fighting Geoff.
Eldrenia the Elder Sister is here, fighting Blodfest, riding a warhorse.
Lisennet the Tower Accepted is here, fighting a deranged trolloc warrior, riding a
black stallion.
Trang the Patrolman is here, fighting an elite trolloc, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Geoff the Bannerman is here, fighting a deranged trolloc warrior, riding a warhorse.
Lord Achillies the Dai Shan is here, fighting Stanislav, riding a gray palfrey.
A deranged trolloc warrior is here, fighting Lisennet.
A deranged trolloc warrior is here, fighting Trang.
A deranged trolloc warrior is here, fighting Geoff.
A deranged trolloc warrior is here, fighting Achillies.
Blodfest is here, fighting Eldrenia.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [bash h.dark]
-
Trang sends an elite trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
=+
Trang panics, and attempts to flee!
*
Trang leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

*+=
Lisennet tries to strike a deranged trolloc warrior, but he parries successfully.
A deranged trolloc warrior joins Blodfest's fight!
Achillies strikes *Stanislav*'s body.
A deranged trolloc warrior tries to cleave Achillies, but he deflects the blow.
A deranged trolloc warrior tickles Geoff's right leg with his cleave.
A deranged trolloc warrior tries to cleave Lisennet, but she deflects the blow.
A deranged trolloc warrior tickles Geoff's right leg with his cleave.
Blodfest tries to slash Eldrenia, but she parries successfully.
Lisennet throws a fireball at *Stanislav*, who screams in pain.
*Stanislav* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
-

You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
You feel like you have lost something.
Eldrenia unleashes a fireball at *Stanislav*, whose charred corpse drops to the
ground.
*Stanislav* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Stanislav*'s death cry.
An elite trolloc realizes that someone is a jerk!

Stanislav
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Stanislav » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:30 am

You feel like you have lost something. <- ?!

Adael
Posts: 866
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Adael » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:57 pm

I think that line is due to the no exp gain without his Sedai on.

Lisette
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Lisette » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:57 pm

You dodge a bash from *Marbar* who loses his balance and falls!
You flee head over heels.
Walking Through the Orchard
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A bloodstock stallion is in excellent condition.
A bloodstock stallion is full.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong >
s
h
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Marbar.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Marbar.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Marbar.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
*Carnage* is standing here.
*Marbar* is here, fighting a Shienaran forward scout.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Ragan is here, fighting Marbar.
*Carnage* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

aa
channel 'ice spikes' h.carnage
* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - Carnage: Wounded >

*Carnage* tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Marbar's body very hard.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Marbar's right foot.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Marbar's body hard.
Ragan slashes Marbar's body hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - Carnage: Wounded >

*Zeeb* pierces your right arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Strong - Carnage: Wounded >

*Marbar* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Stanislav* pierces your right arm very hard.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Carnage: Wounded >

*Marbar* leaves south.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Carnage: Wounded >

Ragan says 'You Zeeb!!! You will die before your time!! '
Ragan slashes Zeeb's body very hard.
Stanislav assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Strong - Carnage: Wounded >

Ragan tries to slash Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
*Stanislav* pierces your right foot extremely hard.
*Zeeb* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
*Carnage* cleaves your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Marbar* has arrived from the south.


*Stanislav* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
*Zeeb* pierces your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* slashes your left arm into bloody fragments!
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...

sc
You're in no shape to flee!

Post Reply