Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Ramos
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:49 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Ramos » Wed May 26, 2021 9:28 pm

You stop using a curved clear dagger.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jestin: Scratched > You try to quietly draw a throwing knife from a
silver Kandori wristcuff.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jestin: Scratched >
You throw a throwing knife at *Jestin*.
Fyves leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jestin: Scratched >
Dixon narrates 'stop running around solo'

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jestin: Scratched >
Dixon narrates '1n ent '

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jestin: Scratched >
A throwing knife arcs through the air.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jestin: Scratched >

*Jestin* deflects a throwing knife that was thrown at him.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Jestin: Scratched >
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Jestin*!

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Jestin: Scratched >
t
draw throwing
throw
cw
You try to quietly draw a throwing knife from a belt with a buckle of cuendillar.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Jestin: Scratched > You throw a throwing knife at
*Jestin*.

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Jestin: Scratched >
e

A throwing knife arcs through the air.
Marisue narrates 'coming'

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Jestin: Scratched >

*Jestin* deflects a throwing knife that was thrown at him.

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Jestin: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Winded - Jestin: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

Tic in 7 seconds!
sc
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Jestin is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: N D ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): No matches found.
North: A well-muscled and confident looking blademaster stands here.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Bernheim the Recruit is resting here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You have 1(368) hit and 1(130) movement points.
You have scored 107507341 experience point

Viva
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:16 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Viva » Sun May 30, 2021 4:16 pm

*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
You try to pound *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.
A hired mercenary joins your fight!
*Razhak* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Razhak* fails to affect you.
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
Surroc gets a dark blue tasseled spear from a wooden barrel.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Snorgg* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Snorgg* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
Snorgg swiftly dodges a hired mercenary's attempt to crush him.
You pound *Razhak*'s body.

ong MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched > reply 2
flee

*Snorgg* stabs your body hard.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Snorgg* stabs your body very hard.
A hired mercenary tries to crush Snorgg, but he dodges the attack.
*Razhak* slashes your right hand into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Snorgg* stabs your body very hard.
A hired mercenary tries to crush Snorgg, but he deflects the blow.
*Razhak* slashes your head into bloody fragments!

You reply to Kordin '2'

You can't ride in there.

* R HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched > 2
flee
[dismount ]
You stop riding him.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Snorgg* stabs your head very hard.
A hired mercenary tries to crush Snorgg, but he dodges the attack.
*Snorgg* stabs your body very hard.
The clouds disappear.

MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Snorgg* stabs your left leg extremely hard.
A hired mercenary tries to crush Snorgg, but he deflects the blow.
*Razhak* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
Kendall narrates 'zone wb'

* HP:Battered SP:Full MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Razhak* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
Razhak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* HP:Beaten SP:Full MV:Fresh - Razhak: Scratched >
*Snorgg* stabs your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Snorgg swiftly dodges a hired mercenary's attempt to crush him.
*someone* slashes your left hand into bloody fragments!
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
A hired mercenary hates your guts!
Circle of Light

Rayek
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:06 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Rayek » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:11 am

Getting my ass handed to me all fight Scrat and myself. Quaffed 3 vials already because he kept sneak bashing me. So I had to try the unengaged bash often. Was losing the bash war pretty consistently. Used some mobs to finally get an advantage and got lucky with damage. Was an interesting turn of events. Long log, if posted it would show me getting thoroughly beat down lol. Props to Scrat as always a very hard fight.

Low Hill
Short grass and some shrubs cover this hill. Here and there, some blossoms
waver lightly in the wind. A gentle downward slope points to a little cottage
to the north. To the east, the landscape features more low hills. The quiet
chatter of insects can be heard in the breeze.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
*Scrat* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > k dark
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Scrat* leaves east riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > g
They aren't here.

A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe a shivering tree's branch into bloody fragments!
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
[bash ]
*Scrat* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.


*Scrat* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

=f
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Low Hill
Sloping gently upward, this grassy hill is a miniature version of the more
densely forested hills to the east and rollings hills to the north. Low
shrubs are scattered around the foot of this hill. To the west, another low
hill joins this one in quiet companionship. To the east, vegetation begins to
grow denser. A lot of tall grass housing a lot of minute insects greet you to
the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > [bash h.dark]
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > w
h
Low Hill
Short grass and some shrubs cover this hill. Here and there, some blossoms
waver lightly in the wind. A gentle downward slope points to a little cottage
to the north. To the east, the landscape features more low hills. The quiet
chatter of insects can be heard in the breeze.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Scrat* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.
Warped, menacing trees shiver, boughs slowly enclosing around you.

[bash h.dark] y >
*Scrat* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

*
*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > h

*Scrat* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

[bash h.dark] y - Scrat: Critical >

*
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A shivering tree joins a shivering tree's fight!

=
A shivering tree tickles your right foot with its hit.
A shivering tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You try to scythe *Scrat*, but he parries successfully.
*Scrat* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Your bash at *Scrat* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Scrat: Critical > change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Scrat: Critical > remove shield
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Scrat: Critical >
A shivering tree barely hits your body.
A shivering tree hits your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You scythe *Scrat*'s right hand very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Scrat: Critical > wewar all

A shivering tree barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A shivering tree tickles your left leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You scythe *Scrat*'s body.
*Scrat* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > wear all
You shift a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
You strap a silver etched shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

k dark
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > k dark
You scythe *Scrat*'s head very hard.
*Scrat* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Scrat*'s death cry.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a shivering tree: Wounded > get all corpse
drop inky
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a razor-sharp longsword from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Scrat.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Scrat.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Scrat.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a shivering tree: Wounded > Beads of cold sweat begin to emerge from your face!

Thore
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:06 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Thore » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:54 am

And no one came into vulture? Cool log, looks like some fun PK I'm sure Scrat enjoyed it too! Sneak bash and sneak weave of something I want to try more of sometime... Too bad I have to be dismounted for bash lol

Rig
Posts: 1988
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Rig » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:47 pm

Stuck in the room because of like a 4 round bash?!?! winning

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > *Fleur* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.warhorse.
Bash who?
Snorgg tries to pierce *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Strong > k light
bash
You try to slash *Fleur*, but she deflects the blow.
*Ominas* has arrived from the south, riding a |3|.bloodstock stallion.

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.ed - Fleur: Wounded >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
*Davor* has arrived from the east, riding a |4|.warhorse.
*Ominas* scythes your left leg very hard.

-
*Davor* tries to pound Snorgg, but he parries successfully.

cha mood wimpy
+
SNORGG PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

f
Cancelled.
*FLEUR* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee!MV:Strong - Snorgg: Wounded - Fleur: Wounded >


A fade slashes Fleur's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Ominas, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc barely cleaves Ominas's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Ominas, but he parries successfully.


*Fleur* leaves south riding a warhorse.


Snorgg leaves east.
*OMINAS* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
*Ominas* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ominas* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ominas* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Ominas* sends a ramshorned trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Fleur* has arrived from the south, riding a |5|.warhorse.


*Fleur* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.


*Fleur* barely strikes your body.
A fade tries to slash Davor, but he parries successfully.
*Ominas* scythes your body hard.
*Ominas* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Ominas* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
*Ominas* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
*Ominas* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's head into bloody fragments!


Davor assumes an offensive striking posture.

s
e

*DAVOR* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


*Dixon* has arrived from the south, riding a |6|.warhorse.
Snorgg narrates 'flee lag is bads'


*Davor* leaves south riding a warhorse.


*Ominas* scythes your left arm hard.
*Ominas* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
*Ominas* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Ominas* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body extremely hard.
*Ominas* scythes a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
A fade tries to slash Fleur, but she deflects the blow.


You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Fleur*!


*Davor* has arrived from the south, riding a |7|.warhorse.


*someone* strikes your left arm very hard.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

You're in no shape to flee!
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong > You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

S HP:Critical DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness

Ominas
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Ominas » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:58 pm

Yeah that blows. Sorry man

Kryyg
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Kryyg » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:43 pm

Rig is strong. Except when it’s 4v2 and his partner is spam fleeing all over the map.

Draz
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Draz » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:35 am

First time I can think of that I've actually seen Malf get destroyed - we had no idea he was coming and had just ticked up from crit fighting 2

You have 77(418) hit and 29(202) movement points.
You have scored 107725510 experience points and 1922 quest points.
You need 774490 exp to level and 1078 qp to rank.
You have amassed 437 Turn points to date, ranking you Ta'veren Sixth.
This ranks you as Draz the Gaidin Master [Gaidin 7] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > Through the Rubble
The twisting path weaves itself through the sea of rubble and rock that is the
remains of one of the great towers. Hardly a clear spot or stable rock exists
to place a foot without a broken limb. In the distance, past the remains of the
broken walls to the east, broken hills dotted with rotted trees can be seen.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deception Pass
Door south: rubble
The corpse of a blight-bear is lying here.
Lord Tarak the Under-captain is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard >
l
Through the Rubble
The twisting path weaves itself through the sea of rubble and rock that is the
remains of one of the great towers. Hardly a clear spot or stable rock exists
to place a foot without a broken limb. In the distance, past the remains of the
broken walls to the east, broken hills dotted with rotted trees can be seen.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deception Pass
Door south: rubble
The corpse of a blight-bear is lying here.
Lord Tarak the Under-captain is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard >
whe
You say 'hps?'

l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Tarak - Through the Rubble
Draz - Through the Rubble
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > *Malf* has arrived from the south.
Tarak tries to scythe *Malf*, but he parries successfully.
Through the Rubble
The twisting path weaves itself through the sea of rubble and rock that is the
remains of one of the great towers. Hardly a clear spot or stable rock exists
to place a foot without a broken limb. In the distance, past the remains of the
broken walls to the east, broken hills dotted with rotted trees can be seen.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deception Pass
Door south: rubble
The corpse of a blight-bear is lying here.
*Malf* is here, fighting Tarak.
Lord Tarak the Under-captain is here, fighting Malf, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > Through the Rubble
The twisting path weaves itself through the sea of rubble and rock that is the
remains of one of the great towers. Hardly a clear spot or stable rock exists
to place a foot without a broken limb. In the distance, past the remains of the
broken walls to the east, broken hills dotted with rotted trees can be seen.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deception Pass
Door south: rubble
The corpse of a blight-bear is lying here.
*Malf* is here, fighting Tarak.
Lord Tarak the Under-captain is here, fighting Malf, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard >
2
bash

*Malf* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > [kill dark]
You try to slash *Malf*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Healthy > You try to slash *Malf*,
but he deflects the blow.
*Malf* tries to pierce Tarak, but he parries successfully.
Tarak tries to scythe *Malf*, but he deflects the blow.
*Malf* leaves south. vv
Tarak says 'i c'
Bash who?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard >

*Malf* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard >
Tarak closes the rubble.

cds
close rubble s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard >
It's already closed!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard >
ods
open rubble s
22
l
Tarak tries to scythe *Malf*, but he deflects the blow.
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > [kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Malf*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Healthy > You try to slash *Malf*,
but he parries successfully.
*Malf* tries to pierce Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
Tarak tries to scythe *Malf*, but he deflects the blow.
Through the Rubble
The twisting path weaves itself through the sea of rubble and rock that is the
remains of one of the great towers. Hardly a clear spot or stable rock exists
to place a foot without a broken limb. In the distance, past the remains of the
broken walls to the east, broken hills dotted with rotted trees can be seen.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deception Pass
Door south: rubble
The corpse of a blight-bear is lying here.
*Malf* is here, fighting Tarak.
Lord Tarak the Under-captain is here, fighting Malf, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Healthy >
b
bash
*Malf* panics, and attempts to flee!
-=
*Malf* leaves south. vv
+*
s*+
22=
Cancelled.
Dwindling Path Through the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Village of Lockshear
Door north: rubble
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Malf* is standing here.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
Tarak has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > [kill h.dark]
You try to slash *Malf*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Healthy >

Tarak tries to scythe *Malf*, but he parries successfully.

cdn
close rubble n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Healthy >
bash
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Healthy > *Malf* panics, and
attempts to flee!

*Malf* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
-=+**+=- -=
*Malf* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Malf*'s left leg very hard.
Your bash at *Malf* sends him sprawling!
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Scratched >
Tarak opens the rubble.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Scratched >
l

Tarak closes the rubble.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Scratched >
Dwindling Path Through the Rubble
This path, scattered with broken limbs and debris, runs along the outer wall of
Lockshear. Seemingly not well-travelled, it has become hard to see the ground
beneath the rubble, and the path disappears behind a pile of debris to the
north. The only direction this path seems to lead is south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Village of Lockshear
Door north: rubble
Lord Tarak the Under-captain is here, fighting Malf, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Malf* is sitting here
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

cdn
close rubble n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Scratched >
A Lockshear militiaman joins your fight!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Scratched >
It's already closed!

8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Scratched >

A Lockshear militiaman barely cleaves Malf's left hand.
Tarak scythes *Malf*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
You slash *Malf*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Wounded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Wounded >

Tarak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Wounded >
s

Tarak opens the rubble.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Wounded >
A Lockshear militiaman cleaves Malf's right hand.
Tarak scythes *Malf*'s head into bloody fragments!
You slash *Malf*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
Tarak closes the rubble.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Wounded >

*Malf* panics, and attempts to flee!

cdn
close rubble n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Wounded >
s
It's already closed!

22
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Malf: Wounded >
*Malf* leaves south. vv
A Sparse Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Village of Lockshear
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Malf* is standing here.
Tarak has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > *Malf* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Malf* leaves north. ^^
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.
n
22

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > Dwindling Path Through the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Village of Lockshear
Door north: rubble
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Malf* is standing here.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
Tarak has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

cdn
close rubble n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > Tarak tries to scythe *Malf*, but he deflects the blow.
[kill h.dark]
You slash *Malf*'s right leg into bloody fragments!

bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Battered > [kill h.dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Battered > It's already closed!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Battered >
*Malf* opens the rubble.
-=+
*Malf* tries to pierce Tarak, but he parries successfully.
Tarak tries to scythe *Malf*, but he parries successfully.
*Malf* panics, and attempts to flee!
*

Tarak closes the rubble.
*+=- -=
Your bash at *Malf* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Battered >
Tarak opens the rubble.

ww
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Battered >
Tarak closes the rubble.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Battered >
You slash *Malf*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Battered > [rem shield]
You stop using a polished onyx-inlaid shield.
You grip a heron-marked longsword with both hands.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Battered >

Tarak assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Battered >

You slash *Malf*'s body into bloody fragments!
Tarak scythes *Malf*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical >
8
9
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical > [ch posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical >

You slash *Malf*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*Malf* panics, and attempts to flee!
Tarak tries to scythe *Malf*, but he parries successfully.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical >
2
No way! You're fighting for your life!

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

2
s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

2
s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical > *Malf* leaves south. vv
*Malf* has arrived from the south.
Tarak tries to scythe *Malf*, but he deflects the blow.
A Sparse Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Village of Lockshear
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

2

cdn
close n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > Dwindling Path Through the Rubble
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Village of Lockshear
Door north: rubble
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Malf* is here, fighting Tarak.
Lord Tarak the Under-captain is here, fighting Malf, riding a warhorse.
A Lockshear militiaman is here, fighting Malf.

cdn
close rubble n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > [kill dark]
You try to slash *Malf*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

bbb
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical > I see no n here. Hi Adael - heres the door bug!

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical > It's already closed!

2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard - Tarak: Beaten - Malf: Critical > You try to slash *Malf*,
but he deflects the blow.
Malf swiftly dodges a Lockshear militiaman's attempt to cleave him.
*Malf* tries to pierce Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
Tarak tries to scythe *Malf*, but he deflects the blow.
*Malf* leaves south. vv
*Malf* has arrived from the south.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

s
2
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > *Malf* leaves south. vv
A Sparse Path
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Village of Lockshear
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Malf* is standing here.
Tarak has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Haggard > Tarak tries to scythe *Malf*, but he deflects the blow.
[kill dark]
You slash *Malf*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Malf* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Malf*'s death cry

malf
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:13 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by malf » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:22 am

Well, yes... that was horrible. Lag mistakes and dodge killed me. I hate dodge!

Eldrenia
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:42 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Eldrenia » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:53 pm

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full > The Blight
This deeply in the Blight, you can see how it earned its name. Stunted trees and
flowers grow in obscene colors around you. The air is thick and rancid. There
are sounds all around you, and you watch your step carefully.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Kaizunshi* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A red haired man snarls here, revealing filed teeth.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Kaizunshi* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full >
*Scrat* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered >
The blight bear tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the east.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a Ko'bal trolloc's attempt to pierce you.
A fade has arrived from the east.
A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from the east.
A fade slashes your body hard.
The blight bear tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
You strike *Scrat*'s body.
*Scrat* slashes your right leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered > eb
fs
[embrace ]
You are already in touch with saidar, can't you feel it?

[channel 'flame strike']:Full - Scrat: Battered >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

flee
Cancelled.
Aerolen has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered >
Aerolen tries to strike *Puny*, but he dodges the attack.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered >
*Puny* tries to stab Aerolen, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Aerolen's body.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Aerolen, but she parries successfully.
Aerolen tries to strike *Puny*, but he parries successfully.
A fade slashes your left hand.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a ramshorned trolloc's attempt to cleave you.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
The blight bear tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to strike *Scrat*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered > flee

*Scrat* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Espen narrates 'cant hit without u kaiz'

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered >
You sense Aerolen connecting to the True Source.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered >
You sense Aerolen is channeling saidar.

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered >
Aerolen panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered >
A fade tickles Aerolen's body with his slash.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to cleave Aerolen, but she dodges the attack.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Aerolen, but she parries successfully.
*Puny* stabs Aerolen's body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your left leg very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body very hard.
A Ko'bal trolloc pierces your body very hard.
The blight bear hits your body hard.
*Scrat* slashes your head into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered >
A Ko'bal trolloc pierces your body very hard.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered >
Aerolen leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered >
Puny assumes an offensive striking posture.

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered >
Espen narrates 'snorgg here'

* R HP:Battered SP:Strong MV:Full - Scrat: Battered > A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body extremely hard.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A ramshorned trolloc cleaves your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Ko'bal trolloc pierces your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blight bear barely hits your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* slashes your body extremely hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Someone hates your guts!
Someone hates your guts!
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that
become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when
the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by
some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, you find yourself, surrounded
by a bright light.

Post Reply