Ouch! That really did HURT!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Colostomy
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Colostomy » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:16 am

On the small chance that a human out there doesn't know this - diagnose horse on a ridden mount will show you an approximation of your own horse's moves.

Jaye
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:59 am
Location: UK

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Jaye » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:43 am

Colostomy wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:16 am
On the small chance that a human out there doesn't know this - diagnose horse on a ridden mount will show you an approximation of your own horse's moves.
Her horse was bashed immediately. It's nothing to do with the horse's moves but is the message received if you try to flee on a bashed horse.

Colostomy
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Colostomy » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:01 am

Jaye wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:43 am
Colostomy wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:16 am
On the small chance that a human out there doesn't know this - diagnose horse on a ridden mount will show you an approximation of your own horse's moves.
Her horse was bashed immediately. It's nothing to do with the horse's moves but is the message received if you try to flee on a bashed horse.
Bryan says 'nod he's in'

Colostomy narrates 'smelsl'
*Etain* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

Bryan tries to slash *Etain*, but she deflects the blow.
Raest tries to scythe *Etain*, but she parries successfully.

Colostomy tries to slash *Etain*, but she parries successfully.
Colostomy closes the DogGate.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

Colostomy slashes *Etain*'s body very hard.
Raest tries to scythe *Etain*, but she deflects the blow.
*Etain* tries to strike Bryan, but he parries successfully.
Bryan tries to slash *Etain*, but she deflects the blow.
Zynak pounds a warhorse's head into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

*Etain* panics, and attempts to flee!
A warhorse seems too exhausted to obey *Etain*'s commands.
*Etain* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!


Byrg hacks a warhorse's right foot into bloody fragments!

Byrg hacks a warhorse's head into bloody fragments!
A warhorse tickles Zynak's right leg with his hit.
Raest tries to scythe *Etain*, but she parries successfully.
*Etain* tries to strike Bryan, but he deflects the blow.

Colostomy sends *Etain* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Bryan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Etain*, who is stabbed repeatedly.

Zynak sends a warhorse sprawling with a powerful bash!

Are you saying there's an initial bash that isn't being shown?

Jaye
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:59 am
Location: UK

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Jaye » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:18 pm

Ah, misread.

Draz
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Draz » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:32 pm

Luck. Not actually a huge amount of damage. Had picked up a stacked horse chasing.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Colostomy* is standing here.
*Zynak* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
n
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
na on em

*Colostomy* has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > *Colostomy* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Zynak* has arrived from the south.
You narrate 'on em' <--ok my INTENT was to hit them immediately after narrating

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Colostomy: Beaten >
*Zynak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

na elbow
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Colostomy: Beaten >
f
You narrate 'elbow'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Colostomy: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
n
z

*Zynak* has arrived from the north.
*Colostomy* has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Colostomy* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Zynak* pounds your body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Colostomy: Battered >

*Zynak* pounds your body.
*Colostomy* slashes your right leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Colostomy: Battered >

*Zynak* pounds your body hard.
*Colostomy* slashes your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

f
b
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Colostomy* is standing here.
*Zynak* is standing here.
b
b
w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
[bash h.dark]

n
Cancelled.
*Colostomy* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Zynak* leaves south. vv

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > The noxious stench and oppresive heat of the Blight drains
your energy!
Your mount is too exhausted. I only just broke my spate of dying hagg

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

*Colostomy* has arrived from the south.
*Zynak* has arrived from the south.

dism
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
*Colostomy* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Zynak* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Colostomy: Battered > A shrill piercing
scream reverberates through the area.
You stop riding him.

f
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Colostomy: Battered >
e
s
*Zynak* pounds your left leg. <--Zerkage
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You try to scythe *Colostomy*, but he deflects the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

na need u 2n elbow
b

*Colostomy* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



*Zynak* barely pounds your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Colostomy* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

na now raspen he zerk
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You narrate 'need u 2n elbow'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Bash who?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You narrate 'now raspen he zerk'

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
*Colostomy* has arrived from the north.
*Zynak* has arrived from the north.

w
s
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
*Colostomy* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow. <--Parry 1
*Zynak* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully. <--Parry 2

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Colostomy: Battered >
*Zynak* pounds your body. <--Body 1
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
The blighted tree barely hits your right hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Colostomy* tickles your body with his slash. <--Body 2
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


g vial pack
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

qua <-- Remembered I don't have a pack
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Zynak* is standing here.
*Colostomy* is standing here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > *Colostomy* tries to slash you, but you parry <--Parry 3
successfully.
You don't have a pack.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Colostomy: Battered > *Zynak* tries to pound you, but you
deflect the blow. <--Parry 4
You do not have that item.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard - Colostomy: Battered >
g vial purse

*Zynak* pounds your head. <-- Body 3
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
*Colostomy* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully. <-- Parry 5

f
n
w
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a small purse.

quaff vial
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > By the Lake
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.
A giant tentacle sprouts from the blackness at the lake's center.

n
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > The Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

w
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* HP:Critical MV:Weary > *Colostomy* has arrived from the east. <-- I'm so dead
*Zynak* has arrived from the east.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Door down: rock
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
The giant blight beetle is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
*Zynak* has arrived from the east. <--I'm so dead
*Colostomy* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
*Colostomy* leaves west. <<
*Zynak* leaves west. <<
Alas, you cannot go that way...

f <-- stacked flee because why didn't I get hit?
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Tic in 7 seconds!
s
Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Carinya narrates 'I'm close'

s
* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The sun sets.
Tic length updated to: 63.704 seconds.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked. Starting tic timer.
You feel parched from the hot weather. Starting tic timer.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Raspen narrates 'I'm not close'

na i crit hag ge 2s rock
* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
sc
You narrate 'i crit hag ge 2s rock'

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > You have 41(418) hit and 54(202) movement points.
You have scored 100303249 experience points and 1307 quest points.
You need 3196751 exp to level and 1693 qp to rank.
You have amassed 79 Turn points to date.
You have played 126 days and 17 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Draz the Gaidin Master [Gaidin 7] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
cc
whe
[change wimpy]
You won't flee from any fight now.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Carinya - The Blight
Haku - The Blight
Draz - The Blight
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

st

Myrdan
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Myrdan » Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:34 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > nar haggy
k light
You narrate 'haggy'

k light
* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > k light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > k light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > k light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > k light
They aren't here.

k light
* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > k light
They aren't here.

k light
* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

whe
* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > k light
Suddenly *someone* places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
Grakang the Wolfish Trolloc is resting here.
You have no sense of location here.


o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Byrg narrates 'did myr just die'

Byrg narrates 'with all the loot?!'

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

Colostomy
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:43 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Colostomy » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:04 am

Was zerk once I bashed. Didn't really pan out though if we'd caught you near rock I'd have probably died to Haku and Carinya.

Draz
Posts: 304
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Draz » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:43 am

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > In the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
Entering the Gap
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
n

Castien narrates 'all 1u'

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
e
Outside Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Path to Tarwin's Gap
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
*Porka* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
*Jaster* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.
*Riurk* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Eltargrim* is standing here.
*Myzec* is standing here.

d
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Myzec* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Myzec: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Myzec: Scratched >
The flock of ravens eye you briefly, then flap their wings.
The flock of ravens soar high into the air!
*Jaster* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
*Riurk* slashes your body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Myzec: Scratched >
*Jaster* slices your body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Myzec: Scratched > You panic and
attempt to flee!


Myzec assumes an offensive striking posture.
You flee head over heels.
Outside a Cave
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A black stallion prances about, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

*Jaster* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

dism
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Jaster* tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Jaster: Healthy >
*Riurk* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Jaster: Healthy > *Myzec* pierces
your body hard.
*Riurk* slashes your body very hard.
You stop riding him.
Castien narrates 'jaster'

Tic in 7 seconds!
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Jaster: Healthy >
*Eltargrim* has arrived from the west.

n
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Jaster: Healthy >

*Myzec* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Eltargrim* leaves east. >>

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Jaster: Healthy >

*Myzec* pierces your left foot.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaster: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Jaster: Healthy > *Myzec* now follows
*Jaster*.
You panic and attempt to flee!

d

*Jaster* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

*Myzec* pierces your left arm very hard.
*Jaster* slices your head very hard.
Jaster assumes an offensive striking posture.


*Riurk* slashes your left arm extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Myzec* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jaster* slices your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your extra burst of stamina fades.


Myzec assumes an offensive striking posture.


Castien leaves east. >>


Someone narrates 'go'

*Riurk* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Myzec* pierces your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Jaster* slices your right arm into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* slashes your body very hard.
You're stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

ecthus
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by ecthus » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:59 pm

It is stressing me out seeing you on gray palfreys and black stallions up north!

Detritus
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

Re: Ouch! That really did HURT!

Post by Detritus » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:15 pm

He chased low beat porka into keep on foot when i was about to mend and rent, then was running tick by tick away, picked up gray south blight into north lockshear, swapped to black lockshear then fell into our lap unexpectedly(nobody expected him back there) when we were about to hit castien Ragan.

Post Reply