Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Skirrel
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:00 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Skirrel » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:23 am

Haven't lagged this badly in a while... 2 huge lag spikes and it was all over. :(



* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded >
z
backstab h.draz
You silently approach your victim...

*Tareck* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
-
nar holy lag=+
*Tareck* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
*Salvador* pierces the blighted tree's trunk extremely hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit Salvador, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Nevyn*'s attempt to pierce you.

**+=-
*Nevyn* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
-
You dodge a bash from *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!

=+*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tareck: Healthy >
*Nevyn* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Tareck*, but he deflects the blow.
*Salvador* pierces the blighted tree's trunk very hard.
Salvador swiftly dodges the blighted tree's attempt to hit him.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tareck: Healthy >
You dodge a bash from *Tareck* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tareck: Healthy >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tareck: Healthy >
*Nevyn* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *Tareck*, but he parries successfully.
*Salvador* pierces the blighted tree's branch very hard.
The blighted tree is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the blighted tree's death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tareck: Healthy >
You swiftly dodge *Nevyn*'s attempt to pierce you.
You try to pierce *Tareck*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tareck: Healthy >
*Salvador* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tareck: Healthy >
You dodge a bash from *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Tareck: Healthy >
*Nevyn* pierces your left arm very hard.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tareck: Healthy >
You swiftly dodge *Nevyn*'s attempt to pierce you.
You try to pierce *Tareck*, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'holy lag'
Mush narrates 'okay'

f
* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Tareck: Healthy >
e
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Tareck* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Draz* gracefully changes forms to Cat on Hot Sand.
*Draz* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
*Nevyn* pierces your body extremely hard.
*Tareck* lances your right leg into bloody fragments!
*Nevyn* pierces your body extremely hard.

e

*Draz* slashes your head into bloody fragments!
*Nevyn* pierces your body very hard.
*Tareck* lances your body extremely hard.
Mush narrates 'need a hand somewhere?'


*Nevyn* pierces your left leg into bloody fragments!

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow trees with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the
Mountains of Dhoom. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Blight
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
West: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
s
s
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow tree with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the Mountains
of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
South: A small stick is lying on the ground here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is sweet and damp,
and you struggle to avoid gagging. The sudden snap of a broken branch can
often be heard, and you struggle vainly to see the origins of these
unnerving sounds. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to
set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. The forest here looks decidedly ill.
You are loathe to touch anything, lest the rotting decay spread to you as
well. It is extremely hot, and the air is damp and sweet like a swamp or
mire. There is movement around you, it seems as if the very trees are
creeping towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder
to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A small stick is lying on the ground here.
West: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
nar blight
You narrate 'blight'

w
w
o S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. Trees and flowers grow here, but they
are bloated and sickly. Flowers hang on trees and weeds in a parody of
spring, pale and pulpy, waxen things that appear to decay while you watch
them. The air is ripe with the sweet stench of decay, and it is difficult
to avoid gagging when you breathe. It would not take much more than a
smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the surrounding
area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

w
o S HP:Battered MV:Winded >
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blight
North: East: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [4]

o S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
n
n
n
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
West: Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
*Nevyn* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Tareck* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

n
* S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Tareck* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
*Nevyn* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tareck: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tareck: Healthy >
You swiftly dodge *Nevyn*'s attempt to pierce you.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tareck: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!
Mush narrates 'am here'


*Nevyn* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Tareck*, but he deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
You stand on the edge of the Blight. There are still trees here, but they
appear to be rotting away while you watch. Leaves cover the trees, but
stained and spotted with yellow and black, with livid red streaks like
blood poisoning. Every leaf and creeper seems bloated, ready to burst at
touch. The air tastes like a mouthful of spoiled meat. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Blight
North: East: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [4]

o S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
n
n
n
The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
West: Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [2]
*Nevyn* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Tareck* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

n
* S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Nevyn* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Nevyn: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Nevyn: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Nevyn: Healthy >
f

*Nevyn* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Nevyn: Healthy >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You dodge a bash from *Tareck* who loses his balance and falls!
*Draz* quaffs a thin vial of yellow fluid.
*Draz* looks more invigorated and ready to go.


*Nevyn* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
The green of the forest to the south is almost invisible from here. The
sickly pale yellow of the Blight surrounds you. The air is thick with a
ripe stench of decaying matter, and you eye the surrounding forest with
disgust. Despite the disease apparent in everything, the whole area seems
crawling with vile forms of life. The very trees and creepers seem to inch
towards you. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
East: A small stick is lying on the ground here.
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
West:
o S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
n
w
The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
West: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

n
n
n
n
nar i lagging hard, gonna rip prolly
o S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Draz* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Tareck* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
*Nevyn* has arrived from the west, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Tareck* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tareck: Healthy >
*Nevyn* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tareck: Healthy >
*Nevyn* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Tareck*'s head hard.
*Tareck* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
*Nevyn* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to pierce *Tareck*, but he deflects the blow.
*Draz* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tareck: Scratched >
Mush narrates 'patty 1n downer'

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tareck: Scratched >
*Nevyn* pierces your left leg very hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You dodge a bash from *Tareck* who loses his balance and falls!


*Nevyn* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Draz* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Draz* spins on one heel, changing forms to Low Wind Rising.
*Draz* slashes your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Nevyn* pierces your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Mush narrates 'can you get here or you in trubs'


*Tareck* clambers to his feet.


*Tareck* lances your left leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
This deep in the Blight it is impossible to see anything except the stunted
growths rising about you. Sickly pale yellow tree with black and red leaves
creak noisily about you. Far off to the distant north you can see the Mountains
of Dhoom.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
North: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
West: The Blight
The verdant green of the southern regions is all but invisible here, swallowed
by the foulness of the Blight. Dark shapes stir in the trees, and you feel
extremely uneasy. A large rocky hill prevents movement to the north.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: *Nevyn* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Tareck* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary >
*Nevyn* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Nevyn: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Nevyn: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Nevyn: Healthy >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

nar internet going in and out
* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Nevyn: Healthy >
f
You narrate 'i lagging hard, gonna rip prolly'

s
* S HP:Critical MV:Weary - Nevyn: Healthy >
*Tareck* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
You narrate 'internet going in and out'
*someone* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Darkness
Deep beneath the world, the circle of darkness is the accursed ground of
the friends of the dark. From here, a few major locations can be reached,
as shown by a blood-colored sign. A permanently-flowing well in the center
of the circle provides a soothing background to ponder mortal matters.


Newcomers to this mud should LOOK NOTICE.
Exits to this room are posted on LOOK SIGN.

[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
Zone: Circles of Light/Darkness/Ravens
East: A large, goat-faced trolloc glares at you hungrily.
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
West: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Up: A fade is stalking in the darkness.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.

s
o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

o HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

Stomper
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Stomper » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 am

When your close to your alt qps but this keeps happening over and over some 3 on 3 where other were in a diff zone at the time. This is the most frustrating thing about this alt qp lead requirement. Would of had it by now if not for things like this happening constantly. You should be able to mail these logs and get rewarded. Literally dumbest thing to not get rewarded on these.


* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > s
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Waya* is standing here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
Bearly has arrived from the north.
Grut has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Bearly tries to pound *Waya*, but he parries successfully.
Grut slashes *Waya*'s body very hard.
*Waya* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Passing Some Tombstones
The wind and the rain have been hard on the small tombstones standing up
out of the ground. The names of the deceased monks are unreadable. The soil
around every tomb is hard and covered with dead grass. One can see a yard
to the north and the burial site stretches out to the south and east.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving >>EAST>>
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > n
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
Grut the Dark Master is standing here.
Bearly Legal, Ursine Advocate is standing here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > k light
k light
k light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > k light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

e
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > k light
On the Stone Steps
The stairs leading up to the entrance are made of the same stone that the
monastery was built with. There are thirteen steps up to what once was a
gate, but now is only a gateway. Bones and marks of blades on the steps are
witness of some fight taking place here long ago. To the west there is a
yard, and to the east the gaping hole that was once the entrance to the
monastery awaits.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
Bearly has arrived from the west.
Grut has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > k light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > w
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > w
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
Bearly has arrived from the east.
Grut has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > Bearly leaves north.
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving >>EAST>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
Grut has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > w
Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving >>EAST>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Grut has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > w
Path to the Old Monastery
This path looks very old and is well hidden from the world by the forest.
The big holes in the road indicate that it hasn't been used for a long
time. Grass and even young trees have begun to grow on it. Here and there
some scattered stones tell a story about a paved road, now long forgotten
by the outside world. The path continue to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving >>EAST>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<WEST<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<WEST<<
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Grut has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Grut - Path to the Old Monastery
Stomper - Path to the Old Monastery
Bearly - Walking Through the Orchard
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > w
The Crossroads
The animal path splits in four ways here, north, east, west and south. To
the north the deep forest continues as far as the eye can reach. To the
east another path, slightly wider than this one, stretches a long way,
ending by a large building of some sort. South the forest breaks up into a
light forest and to the west the ground gets a little sunken.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving >>EAST>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.
Grut has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Grut - The Crossroads
Stomper - The Crossroads
Bearly - Walking Through the Orchard
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

l
* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > where
The Crossroads
The animal path splits in four ways here, north, east, west and south. To
the north the deep forest continues as far as the eye can reach. To the
east another path, slightly wider than this one, stretches a long way,
ending by a large building of some sort. South the forest breaks up into a
light forest and to the west the ground gets a little sunken.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving >>EAST>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^NORTH^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>EAST>>
A large wooden catapult has been erected here.
Grut the Dark Master is standing here.
A strong trolloc stands here, snout sniffing the wind.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Grut - The Crossroads
Stomper - The Crossroads
Bearly - Walking Through the Orchard
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > k light
k light
They aren't here.

k light
* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > *Waya* has arrived from the west, riding a spotted horse.
A crow has arrived from the west.
You try to slash *Waya*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Waya: Critical > Grut tries to slash *Waya*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Waya: Critical >
Grut tries to slash *Waya*, but he parries successfully.
A spotted horse panics and attempts to flee, throwing Waya off him in the process!
A spotted horse leaves west.
A strong trolloc barely pounds Waya's body.
*Waya* panics, and attempts to flee!
You slash *Waya*'s body hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Waya: Critical > change mood berserk
Mood changed to: Berserk

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Waya: Critical > k light

*Waya* leaves north.

k light
* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > k light
*Waya* has arrived from the north.
You try to slash *Waya*, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Waya: Critical > k light
k light
Grut slashes *Waya*'s body extremely hard.
*Waya* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Waya: Critical > You do the best you can!

k light
* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Waya: Critical > You do the best you can!

k light
* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Waya: Critical > k light
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard - Waya: Critical > k light
k light
Grut slashes *Waya*'s body.
*Waya* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
A strong trolloc pounds Waya's right hand very hard.
*Waya* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Waya*'s death cry.
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > k light
They aren't here.

k light
* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > nar
They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > They aren't here.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > Grut nods in agreement.
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > score

where
* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Grut - The Crossroads
Stomper - The Crossroads
Bearly - Walking Through the Orchard

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > nar fml

Grut leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Waya.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > You narrate 'fml'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > nar really
geta ll corpse

Grut gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a pair of gleaming metal boots from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a shiny copper dagger from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a wicked knife bladed axe from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a black, silver-embroidered cape from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets an engraved gold-plated breastplate from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a gold-chased morion with an engraved silver comb from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a jade signet ring from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a jade signet ring from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets an oilstone from the corpse of Waya.
Grut gets a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Waya.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Haggard > You narrate 'really'

Rig
Posts: 2233
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Post by Rig » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:38 pm

Chased in crit Fritt, saw Tolza on scan, assumed they both went into east gate. Rough stuff.

nar think is in e gate
wher
You narrate 'think is in e gate'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > s
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Rig - Road Inside the City Walls

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > pick gate
open gate
Road to the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > e
I see no gate here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > k light
I see no gate here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > A Shienaran guard has arrived from the north.
You can't ride in there.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > n
n
Road Inside the City Walls
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > pick gate
open gate
Inside the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
A city lamplighter stands nearby, attending his duties.
A shady merchant surreptitiously counts a stack of coins here.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran gatekeeper stands here, watching over the gate.

e
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > You failed to pick the lock.

k light
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > k light
Outside the East Gate
[ obvious exits: W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A sparkling breastplate of gold, engraved with an intricate design, has been left here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil, being ridden by you.
*Tolza* is standing here.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded > You try to slash *Tolza*, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy > The gate closes quietly.
Ok.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy > 00
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy >
*Tolza* barely lances your body.
You try to slash *Tolza*, but she parries successfully.
You try to slash *Tolza*, but she parries successfully.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy > nar on tolza in e gate
bash
You narrate 'on tolza in e gate'

* ull MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy >
*Tolza* lances your right hand.


As *Tolza* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 13 out of 24 bashes (45% landed)

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy >
Stomper narrates 'eh'

nar lol
* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy >
*Tolza* lances your left arm.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy > nar zerk on her
bash
You narrate 'lol'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy > You narrate 'zerk on her'

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy >
You try to slash *Tolza*, but she deflects the blow.

= ull MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy >
*Tolza* gestures and you sway as rumbles of thunder build...
*CRACK* A loud thunderclap resonates through the entire area..!
A shadow stallion's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
Your flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.


Tolza swiftly dodges a shadow stallion's attempt to hit her.
*Tolza* lances your body hard.


As *Tolza* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 14 out of 25 bashes (44% landed)

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy > l tolza

A shadow stallion tries to hit Tolza, but she dodges the attack.

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy > You say 'I have this strange allergy to hide rooms, they make me grow
daggers in my back.'

Tolza is in excellent condition.

*Tolza* is using:
<used as light> a crystal lightstick
<worn on head> a camouflaged hood
<worn around neck> a silver medallion
<worn around neck> a shimmering pendant of obsidian
<worn about body> a gown of exquisite design
<slung on back> a heron-engraved scabbard
<worn on hands> a pair of dark gloves
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a darkened steel trident (scratched)
<worn on legs> a pair of earthen colored breeches
<worn on feet> a black pair of silver-tooled boots

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
a wildly-spiked axe
iron horseshoes
a bridle made of leather
a decorative horse donning
a war saddle with stirrups
a stable ticket
eighteen copper pennys
a wealth of gold crowns (208)

* R S HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Winded - Tolza: Healthy > bash
*Tolza* gestures and you sway as rumbles of thunder build...
*CRACK* A loud thunderclap resonates through the entire area..!
A shadow stallion's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
Your flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.

*
A shadow stallion tries to hit Tolza, but she parries successfully.
*Tolza* lances your head.


As *Tolza* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 15 out of 26 bashes (42% landed)

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Healthy > nar wow

Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Healthy >
A shadow stallion tries to hit Tolza, but she deflects the blow.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Healthy > close door west
close door west
close door west
You narrate 'wow'

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Healthy > Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Healthy > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Healthy > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Healthy > close door west
close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Healthy > It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Healthy > close door west
close door west
A shadow stallion tries to hit Tolza, but she deflects the blow.
*Tolza* lances your right arm.
You slash *Tolza*'s body into bloody fragments!
*TOLZA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Tolza* gestures and you sway as rumbles of thunder build...
*CRACK* A loud thunderclap resonates through the entire area..!
A shadow stallion's flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
Your flesh rattles to the bone from the powerful thunderclap.
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Hurt > It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Hurt > close door west
You slash *Tolza*'s body into bloody fragments!
*TOLZA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > It's already closed!

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
Tolza swiftly dodges a shadow stallion's attempt to hit her.
You try to slash *Tolza*, but she deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
You slash *Tolza*'s body into bloody fragments!
*TOLZA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
Tolza swiftly dodges a shadow stallion's attempt to hit her.
You slash *Tolza*'s body very hard.
*TOLZA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > close door west
It's already closed!

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > It's already closed!

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > It's already closed!

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Wounded > You slash *Tolza*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
*TOLZA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Battered > Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Battered > Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Battered > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Battered > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Battered > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Battered > close door west
close door west
close door west
close door west
Tolza swiftly dodges a shadow stallion's attempt to hit her.
*Tolza* lances your left foot.
You slash *Tolza*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*TOLZA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Beaten > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Beaten > It's already closed!

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Beaten > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.
Stomper narrates 'i don't have pick :('

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Beaten > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Beaten > Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Beaten > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Beaten > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Tolza: Beaten > close door west
You slash *Tolza*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*TOLZA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
The master of scouts bellows 'Incoming message!!'
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
A shadow stallion tries to hit Tolza, but she parries successfully.
*Tolza* lances your body.
You try to slash *Tolza*, but she parries successfully.
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > It's already closed!

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > It's already closed!

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > It's already closed!

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
The master of scouts bellows 'Stomper was spotted Path Junction'
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
You try to slash *Tolza*, but she parries successfully.
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
A shadow stallion tries to hit Tolza, but she deflects the blow.
You try to slash *Tolza*, but she deflects the blow.
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > It's already closed!

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

close door west
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
You dodge a bash from *Tolza* who loses her balance and falls!
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring - Tolza: Critical > close door west
You intercept *Tolza*'s attack on your mount.
A shadow stallion tries to hit Tolza, but she dodges the attack.
You slash *Tolza*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Tolza* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tolza*'s death cry.
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > close door west
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

k light
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > k light
It's already closed!

k light
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > k light
It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > k light
Fritt calls for the gate to be opened.
The gate is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > nar rip
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > k light
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > k light
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > k light
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > k light
You narrate 'rip'

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > k light
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > k light
They aren't here.

k light
* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > scalp
They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > get all corpse
k light
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Tolza.

* R S HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Tiring > cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
cha mood brave
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Tolza.
You get eighteen copper pennys from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a stable ticket from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a war saddle with stirrups from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a decorative horse donning from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a bridle made of leather from the corpse of Tolza.
You get iron horseshoes from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a wildly-spiked axe from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a dagger of gleaming steel from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a darkened steel trident from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a heron-engraved scabbard from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a gown of exquisite design from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a bearskin tunic from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Tolza.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Tolza.

Fritt
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Fritt » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:43 pm

So that's where the axe went. Even if I had managed to get in, I was crit and she was sonic booming for whatever reason. She just showed up and then said she was on you inside east gate, didn't communicate much else before.

Kryyg
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Kryyg » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:48 pm

HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > kill byrg
A Field of Stumps
A large field stretches out before one's eyes. All the trees have been cut
down and in their place stumps are standing. There are no signs of the
trees, so the lumber must have been taken away by someone, probebly the
same someone that cut them down. Long, dragging marks in the soil go on far
away to the east. Trees grow east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > e
They aren't here.

kill byrg
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

kill byrg
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You pierce *Byrg*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Critical >
You pierce *Byrg*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > 1
f

You pierce *Byrg*'s body hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!Critical >


You dodge a bash from *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


2
of
You flee head over heels.
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A large stone well is here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A baby lizard scampers about.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill byrg
kill byrg
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You try to pierce *Byrg*, but he deflects the blow.

kill byrg
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > You pierce *Byrg*'s left arm very hard.
*Byrg* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear *Byrg*'s death cry.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy > 9
1
f
[take all corpse]
You get a pair of gleaming metal boots from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a dagger from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a razor-sharp longsword from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Byrg.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a gold-chased morion with an engraved silver comb from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Byrg.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Byrg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy > [change mood wimpy]
Beads of cold sweat begin to emerge from your face!
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

You pierce the blighted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You panic and attempt to flee!

nar rip snicker

You feel some dark power draining your life force...


You feel some dark power draining your life force...


You feel some dark power draining your life force...


The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The blighted tree hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


drop inky
drop shirt
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Dead men tell no tales...

byrg
Posts: 374
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by byrg » Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:04 pm

Kryyg wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:48 pm
HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > kill byrg
A Field of Stumps
A large field stretches out before one's eyes. All the trees have been cut
down and in their place stumps are standing. There are no signs of the
trees, so the lumber must have been taken away by someone, probebly the
same someone that cut them down. Long, dragging marks in the soil go on far
away to the east. Trees grow east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > e
They aren't here.

kill byrg
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

kill byrg
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You pierce *Byrg*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Critical >
You pierce *Byrg*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > 1
f

You pierce *Byrg*'s body hard.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!Critical >


You dodge a bash from *Byrg* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


2
of
You flee head over heels.
By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a horse leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A large stone well is here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A baby lizard scampers about.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 120 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [change posture offensive]
Posture changed to: Offensive

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill byrg
kill byrg
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You try to pierce *Byrg*, but he deflects the blow.

kill byrg
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Byrg: Critical > You pierce *Byrg*'s left arm very hard.
*Byrg* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Yet again! Seems like a rerun...
Your blood freezes as you hear *Byrg*'s death cry.
The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy > 9
1
f
[take all corpse]
You get a pair of gleaming metal boots from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a pair of steel-plated greaves from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a dagger from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a razor-sharp longsword from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a pair of polished, gold-plated vambraces from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Byrg.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a gold-chased morion with an engraved silver comb from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Byrg.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Byrg.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Byrg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - the blighted tree: Healthy > [change mood wimpy]
Beads of cold sweat begin to emerge from your face!
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 201 hit points.

You pierce the blighted tree's trunk into bloody fragments!
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You feel some dark power draining your life force...
You panic and attempt to flee!

nar rip snicker

You feel some dark power draining your life force...


You feel some dark power draining your life force...


You feel some dark power draining your life force...


The blighted tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The blighted tree hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


drop inky
drop shirt
Circle of Light
[ obvious exits: D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A kind-faced figure stands here.
Dead men tell no tales...
rip alt separation. i did not die to kryyg... unless it was kryyg in disguise? shadow warrant kryyg!

Post Reply