Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Snorgg
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:27 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Snorgg » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:58 pm

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Fermin, but he deflects the blow.
A Dhai'mon trolloc tries to hack Fermin, but he parries successfully.
*Fermin* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You pierce *Fermin*'s left arm.
You are thirsty.
[close fence]
It's already closed!
The fence is opened from the other side.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > [close fence]
Ok.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > [close fence]
It's already closed!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > [close fence]
It's already closed!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > [close fence]
It's already closed!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > [close fence]
It's already closed!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > [close fence]
It's already closed!

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded > nar he set works
[close fence]
It's already closed!
The fence is opened from the other side.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Fermin: Wounded >
*KERBOOM* An explosion sounds in the distance.
The explosion flings Mastacalus through the air.
The explosion flings *Fermin* through the air.
The bright flash of the explosion momentarily blinds you.
You can't see a damned thing, you're blinded!
*KERBOOM* The explosion rips you from the ground and tosses you through the air.

Had fermin doored but works wee

hide
backstab h.light
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
*Fermin* has arrived from the south.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Fermin: Beaten >
*Fermin* leaves west.


Relena shows up 3 on 1 at this point

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > back h.light
Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > n
Backstab who?

hide
backstab light
* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Fermin* is standing here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.


*Relena* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Relena* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Relena* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Battered > f

*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* slashes your body hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Ominas: Battered >
*Relena* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

And then...the real fail

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > Target set to h.light
w
hide
backstab h.light
A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
You sense a hidden life form in the area...

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

-
*Ominas* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


*Fermin* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Fermin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fermin*'s death cry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Ominas: Battered > get all corpse

*Ominas* gets a copper penny from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a water skin from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a large number of gold crowns from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets the severed head of Mastacalus the Trolloc slain in Shienar from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a silver-winged basilard from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a backpack from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Fermin.
*Ominas* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Fermin.

Balls

and lastly the fail topper

Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary - Relena: Battered > get all corpse

And then I left Omi went in with the loots :(

Sanguine
Posts: 288
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Sanguine » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:16 pm

Be real, fighting a rogue is not 3v1. That's like saying fighting an FC is fighting one. Nice work tho!

dager
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:58 am

Re: Fail!

Post by dager » Fri May 14, 2021 2:45 am

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
c
bac h.light
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
East: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
South: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Yaan* is here, fighting a bearish trolloc.
A bearish trolloc is here, fighting Yaan.
A hooved trolloc is here, fighting Yaan.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
A hooved trolloc barely tickles Yaan's body with his CLEAVE.
A bearish trolloc tickles Yaan's right arm with his SLASH.
*Yaan* SLASHES a bearish trolloc's body hard.

=
*Draz* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.


*Draz* moves swiftly to protect *Relena*.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You stumble beneath the crushing force of the air around you!

f

You flee head over heels.
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: East: A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
West: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Well
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here.
A black flame dances here in midair.
You notice a blue pouch of flatwort tea is hidden here.
You notice a soft leather pouch is hidden here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
A gray haired weaponsmaster stands nearby.
A hooded myrddraal, brooding in the shadows, slowly faces you.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > s
e
e
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
East: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a bearish trolloc is lying here. [2]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > e
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
East: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
South: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Entrance to the Southern Twin Keep
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
East: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
West: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > e
The Entrance to the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

e
o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > e
In the Great hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
East: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
South: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
West: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
East: Cracking his already aged knuckles, the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster stands ready.
South: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: N S W D ]
West: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
Cracking his already aged knuckles, the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster stands ready.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ghar'ghael guard stands here, protecting his master.
A massive Myrddraal stands here, leading the Ghar'ghael in battle.

sco
o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You have 99(357) hit and 161(228) movement points.
You have scored 107438693 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1061307 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 39 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 6 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Dager the Blunt (Level 50).
You are standing.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

'
o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

'
o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
w
The Eastern Wing of the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
East: Cracking his already aged knuckles, the Ghar'ghael Quartermaster stands ready.
South: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
West: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > In the Great hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
East: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
South: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
West: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
The Entrance to the Great Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
West: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
The Entrance to the Southern Twin Keep
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
East: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
West: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

n
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
South: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
West: A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.

n
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: S W ]
South: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
West: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
A Destroyed Catapult
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
East: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
South: A huge darkhound is here, fighting Draz.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
n
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
East: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
South: A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
The corpse of a bearish trolloc is lying here.
A huge darkhound is here, fighting Draz.
*Draz* is here, fighting a hooved trolloc, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* is here, fighting a huge darkhound, riding a warhorse.
*Yaan* is here, fighting a hooved trolloc.
A hooved trolloc is here, fighting Yaan.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Destroyed Catapult
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
East: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
South: A huge darkhound is here, fighting Draz.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: An infirm trolloc wheezes hoarsely from within a heap of rags and scraps.
South: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
'
'
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > change mood wimpy
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
'
'
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 62 secs.
Timer now at 62 secs.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan s
'
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan s
'
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
'
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan s
'
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
'
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > s
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > A Destroyed Catapult
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
East: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

scan s
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > n
n
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
South: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
'
'
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
'
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
A bearish trolloc has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

A Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.
The dreadguard leaves east.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 62 secs.
Timer now at 62 secs.
You are hungry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Yaan* has arrived from the south.
*Relena* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Yaan* tries to SLASH you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
*Relena* tries to STRIKE you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt >
*Draz* SMITES your left arm extremely hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Yaan: Hurt > f
e
*Draz* tries to SMITE you, but you deflect the blow.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins your fight!
*Draz* moves swiftly to protect *Relena*.
A bearish trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
*Draz* moves swiftly to protect *Relena*.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
*Draz* moves swiftly to protect *Relena*.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
You barely PIERCE *Yaan*'s body.
You panic and attempt to flee!

'
You flee head over heels.
A Destroyed Catapult
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: East: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: S W ]
South: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
West: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A red-eyed raven is perched nearby, staring silently at you.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
'
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
n
A Destroyed Catapult
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: East: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
*Draz* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Yaan* is standing here.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
South: *Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '

*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Yaan* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
You tickle *Yaan*'s body with your PIERCE.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > '

*Draz* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Relena* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
*Draz* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > [k light]
You do the best you can!
*Draz* tries to SMITE you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > f
e
You barely PIERCE *Yaan*'s left arm.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Entrance to the Northern Twin Keep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
West: A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
An infirm trolloc wheezes hoarsely from within a heap of rags and scraps.
The Grand Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
East: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: A lame trolloc stands here, guarding the possessions of others.
West: A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

'
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > scan w
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
An infirm trolloc wheezes hoarsely from within a heap of rags and scraps.

'
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > w
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
o S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
The Entrance to the Northern Twin Keep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
West: *Yaan* is standing here.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
An infirm trolloc wheezes hoarsely from within a heap of rags and scraps.

'
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
You PIERCE *Yaan*'s head.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > '

*Draz* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > [k light]
You do the best you can!
*Yaan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > *Yaan* tries to SLASH you, but you parry successfully.
The dreadguard joins your fight!
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
The dreadguard throws a fireball at Draz, who screams in pain.
You PIERCE *Yaan*'s right leg.
[k light]
You do the best you can!
*Yaan* leaves east.
*Yaan* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '

*Yaan* leaves west.

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong >
The dreadguard says 'This is the will of the Great Lord!'

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong > '
[k light]
You PIERCE *Draz*'s right leg hard.

'
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - the dreadguard: Healthy - Draz: Battered > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - the dreadguard: Healthy - Draz: Battered > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

'
* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - the dreadguard: Healthy - Draz: Battered > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - the dreadguard: Healthy - Draz: Battered > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - the dreadguard: Healthy - Draz: Battered > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!
*Draz* sends you SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
*Draz* sends the dreadguard SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* S HP:Battered MV:Strong - the dreadguard: Scratched - Draz: Battered > '

*Draz* SMITES the dreadguard's body into BLOODY FRAGMENTS!
*Draz* SMITES your left arm extremely hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
'

'
You flee head over heels.
The Grand Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
East: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: A lame trolloc stands here, guarding the possessions of others.
West: *Draz* is here, fighting the dreadguard.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > e
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > '
In the Grand Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
East: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
West: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > w
w
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > '
The Grand Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
East: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: A lame trolloc stands here, guarding the possessions of others.
West: *Yaan* is standing here.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > '
'
The Entrance to the Northern Twin Keep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
West: *Yaan* is standing here.
*Draz* is here, fighting the dreadguard.
The dreadguard is sitting here.
An infirm trolloc wheezes hoarsely from within a heap of rags and scraps.
*Yaan* tries to SLASH you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
You tickle *Yaan*'s body with your PIERCE.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > change mood wimpy
You PIERCE *Yaan*'s left arm.
The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
The dreadguard throws a fireball at Draz, who screams in pain.
The dreadguard crushes Draz's body hard.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

f
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > s
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > '

*Yaan* sends you SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt >
*Relena* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Yaan: Hurt > f

The dreadguard avoids being bashed by *Draz* who loses his balance and falls!

s
ng - Yaan: Hurt >
*Yaan* SLASHES your right leg very hard.
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
The dreadguard crushes Draz's left leg hard.


*Relena* leaves east.


The dreadguard's hands weave a bright red flame...
The dreadguard throws a fireball at Draz, who screams in pain.

You flee head over heels.
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: *Yaan* is standing here.
South: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > A Destroyed Catapult
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
East: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
East: A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
South: A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
The corpse of a hooved trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a bearish trolloc is lying here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > '
'
'
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > n
n
A Destroyed Catapult
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: *Draz* is standing here.
East: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
*Yaan* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > '
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
South: *Yaan* is standing here.
*Draz* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > '
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [k light]
You try to PIERCE *Draz*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Beaten > '
*Draz* tries to SMITE you, but you parry successfully.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins your fight!
A bearish trolloc joins your fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
You PIERCE *Draz*'s body.
*Draz* winces in pain.
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
[k light]
You do the best you can!

'
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Beaten > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Beaten >
You PIERCE *Draz*'s left leg.
*Draz* winces in pain.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Beaten > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Beaten > '

*Draz* leaves east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Draz* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > '
[k light]
You PIERCE *Draz*'s right leg hard.
*Draz* winces in pain.
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Relena* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Critical > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Critical > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Critical > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Critical > [k light]
You do the best you can!
*Relena* starts riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Critical > '
'
[k light]
You do the best you can!

'
* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Draz: Critical > '
*Draz* tries to SMITE you, but you deflect the blow.
*Draz* moves swiftly to protect *Relena*.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins your fight!
*Draz* moves swiftly to protect *Relena*.
A bearish trolloc joins your fight!
*Draz* moves swiftly to protect *Relena*.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
*Draz* moves swiftly to protect *Relena*.
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
You barely tickle *Draz*'s right leg with your PIERCE.
*Draz* winces in pain.
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Draz* leaves south.
A fade has arrived from the east.
A boarish trolloc has arrived from the east.
A boarish trolloc has arrived from the east.
A boarish trolloc has arrived from the east.
A boarish trolloc has arrived from the east.
[k light]
You try to PIERCE *Relena*, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Relena: Battered > [k light]
You do the best you can!
*Yaan* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Relena: Battered > '
'
[k light]
You do the best you can!
*Yaan* leaves east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Relena: Battered > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Relena: Battered > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Relena: Battered > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Relena: Battered > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Relena: Battered > [k light]
You do the best you can!
*Yaan* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Relena: Battered > '
A boarish trolloc joins your fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A bearish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
A Dha'vol trolloc joins a Dha'vol trolloc's fight!
[k light]
You do the best you can!
*Yaan* SLASHES your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!


A Dha'vol trolloc barely crushes Relena's body.
A Dha'vol trolloc tries to crush Relena, but she deflects the blow.
A bearish trolloc tickles Yaan's left leg with his SLASH.
A Dha'vol trolloc barely crushes Relena's body.
A fade SLASHES Relena's right leg extremely hard.
A boarish trolloc tickles Yaan's body with its PIERCE.
A boarish trolloc barely tickles Yaan's body with its PIERCE.
A boarish trolloc barely tickles Yaan's left foot with its PIERCE.
A boarish trolloc tickles Yaan's left leg with its PIERCE.

e
s
e

A boarish trolloc barely tickles Yaan's head with its PIERCE.
A boarish trolloc barely tickles Yaan's body with its PIERCE.
A boarish trolloc barely tickles Yaan's body with its PIERCE.

You flee head over heels.
The Entrance to the Northern Twin Keep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
West: *Yaan* is here, fighting a boarish trolloc.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
An infirm trolloc wheezes hoarsely from within a heap of rags and scraps.
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Grand Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
South: A lame trolloc stands here, guarding the possessions of others.
West: A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Sleeping Chamber
[ obvious exits: N ]
North: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A lame trolloc stands here, guarding the possessions of others.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
n
The Grand Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
South: A lame trolloc stands here, guarding the possessions of others.
West: A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall and cloaked myrddraal locks eyes with you, smiling cruelly.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > scan w
'
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
An infirm trolloc wheezes hoarsely from within a heap of rags and scraps.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

w
o S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '

*Yaan* has arrived from the west.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
*Yaan* tries to SLASH you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yaan: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yaan: Wounded > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yaan: Wounded > scan w
f
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
An infirm trolloc wheezes hoarsely from within a heap of rags and scraps.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yaan: Wounded > '
You panic and attempt to flee!

'
'
'

A hideous trolloc joins your fight!
A fade joins a hideous trolloc's fight!
A fade barely tickles Yaan's right hand with his SLASH.
A hideous trolloc CLEAVES Yaan's left leg.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 63 secs.
Timer now at 63 secs.
You are hungry.

'
'
'

*Yaan* sends you SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



A fade SLASHES Yaan's body.
A hideous trolloc tickles Yaan's body with its CLEAVE.
*Yaan* SLASHES your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


get iron pack
eat iron
You flee head over heels.
Lord's Office
[ obvious exits: S ]
South: *Yaan* is here, fighting a hideous trolloc.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
An enormously fat, slobbering trolloc drags a large sack around.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > s
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
You get a package of iron rations from a backpack.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
You eat the rations.
You are full.

o S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Grand Hall
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A beaked trolloc is here, scouting.
South: A lame trolloc stands here, guarding the possessions of others.
West: A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
*Yaan* is here, fighting a hideous trolloc.
A hideous trolloc is here, fighting Yaan.
A fade is here, fighting Yaan.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Entrance to the Northern Twin Keep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: *Yaan* is here, fighting a hideous trolloc.
West: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
An infirm trolloc wheezes hoarsely from within a heap of rags and scraps.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

scan w
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

'
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.
*Yaan* has arrived from the east.
*Yaan* tries to SLASH you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Yaan: Wounded > '

*Yaan* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Yaan: Wounded > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Yaan: Wounded > '
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Yaan: Wounded > '
You PIERCE *Yaan*'s left arm.
[k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Yaan: Wounded > '

*Yaan* leaves west.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > w
'
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
South: *Yaan* is standing here.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
'
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

scan s
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > The Entrance to the Northern Twin Keep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
West: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
An infirm trolloc wheezes hoarsely from within a heap of rags and scraps.

sco
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
You have 47(357) hit and 162(228) movement points.
You have scored 107438063 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1061937 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 39 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 6 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Dager the Blunt (Level 50).
You are standing.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > change wimp 40
'
You will now flee if you go below 40 hit points.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > whe
'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dager - The Entrance to the Northern Twin Keep
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

scan w
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
'
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring > '
'
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > scan w
'
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

w
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
South: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > scan s
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

'
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A Destroyed Catapult
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
East: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

scan w
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > * S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
East: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
South: A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
The corpse of a hooved trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a bearish trolloc is lying here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > scan w

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s

*Yaan* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: East: A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
West: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > scan s
e
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
West: A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
n
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
East: A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
West: A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

n
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
East: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
South: A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
West: The corpse of a hooved trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a bearish trolloc is lying here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > n
A Destroyed Catapult
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
East: Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
South: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > e
'
The Entrance to the Northern Twin Keep
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
West: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A grim-eyed man patrols the area for his Dark Lord.
An infirm trolloc wheezes hoarsely from within a heap of rags and scraps.

'
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

whe
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > A fade has arrived from the east.
A hideous trolloc has arrived from the east.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dager - The Entrance to the Northern Twin Keep
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > w
The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: E S ]
East: A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
South: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A bearish trolloc towers here, its snout drawn into a snarl.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > s
s
A Destroyed Catapult
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
East: A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
South: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > The Courtyard
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
East: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
South: A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
The corpse of a hooved trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a bearish trolloc is lying here.
*Yaan* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Yaan* tries to SLASH you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yaan: Wounded > scan w

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Yaan: Wounded > f
c
You barely PIERCE *Yaan*'s body.
You panic and attempt to flee!

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
You flee head over heels.
A Destroyed Catapult
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
East: A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
South: A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A trolloc is here commanding a fist of troops.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
'
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

'
* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
'
'
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 63 secs.
Timer now at 63 secs.
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.
*Draz* has arrived from the south.
*Fyves* has arrived from the south.
*Yaan* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > '

*Draz* tries to SMITE you, but you deflect the blow.
*Fyves* CLEAVES your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Draz: Wounded > [k light]
You do the best you can!
*Yaan* SLASHES your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Draz: Wounded > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Draz: Wounded > sf <<--- DOH!

*Fyves* tries to CLEAVE you, but you deflect the blow.
A boarish trolloc joins your fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A Dha'vol trolloc joins a fade's fight!
You barely PIERCE *Draz*'s body.

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Draz: Wounded > e
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

s
* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Draz: Wounded > e
s
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Draz: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Draz: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Draz: Wounded > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Tiring - Draz: Wounded > e
s
s
You panic and attempt to flee!

e

*Draz* sends you SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


s

*Relena* quaffs a cup of thick syrup.

e
s

A Dha'vol trolloc barely crushes Fyves's body.
A fade tickles Yaan's body with his SLASH.
A boarish trolloc tries to PIERCE Relena, but she parries successfully.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A boarish trolloc tries to PIERCE Relena, but she deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc tries to PIERCE Relena, but she parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc tickles Relena's body with its PIERCE.
*Relena* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Yaan* SLASHES your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Fyves* CLEAVES your right leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*someone* gracefully changes forms to The Wood Grouse Dances.
*someone* SMITES your body very hard.
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

You flee head over heels.
You're in no shape to move!
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

Post Reply