Fail!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Fleur
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:47 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Fleur » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:39 pm

Terrible mistake. Had the name alias to the trolloc who had just died and there wasn't time to change it to Razhak so was using the secondary (dark) there.

Harun
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:45 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Harun » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:21 pm

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A dirty rock lies here. [2]
*Drybones* is standing here.
*Razhak* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mazoku* is standing here.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A Kno'mon trolloc tracks you with his reddened eyes, snorting with battle lust.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
*Mazoku* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > *Drybones* tries to blast you, but you deflect the
blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
w
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
w
w
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical MV:Strong - Razhak: Beaten >
*Drybones* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
*Mazoku* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
*Razhak* gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of *Razhak* fails to affect you.
*Razhak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

*someone* slashes your body hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Dixon.

Wimpy flee in a three-exit :)

Razhak
Posts: 1311
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: Fail!

Post by Razhak » Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:31 pm

Zerk attack for the win!

Rig
Posts: 1971
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Fail!

Post by Rig » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:35 pm

Very rude bringing the whole who list!

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > rest
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh > sc
You have 346(404) hit, 124(142) dark power and 272(272) movement points.
You have scored 108915280 experience points and 956 quest points.
You need 1726904083 exp to level and 2044 qp to rank.
You have acquired 20 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 309 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 196 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rig the Shar'cor'sam [Myrddraal 5] (Level 51).
You are resting.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Vittak says 'plan is to flee 1n ?'

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
The underbrush is opened from the other side.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Spinnock* has arrived from the west, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Talroc* has arrived from the west, riding an armored black stallion.
*Tetsuo* has arrived from the west.
*Taku* has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Wade* has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Sentras* has arrived from the west, riding an armored black stallion.
*Halvate* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's body hard.
*Spinnock* closes the underbrush.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Spinnock* starts barreling down on you, a red and gold tasseled spear aimed at your chest.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
Bludlust stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh >
*Tetsuo* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Bludlust cleaves *Halvate*'s body.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > st
k h.light

*Wade* blasts your left leg.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > *Wade* blasts your head.
*Halvate* blasts Bludlust's right leg very hard.
Bludlust cleaves *Halvate*'s body hard.
You try to strike *Tetsuo*, but he parries successfully.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's body.
*Sentras* slashes Bludlust's body.
*Taku* barely stabs Vittak's body.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

k h.light
* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > Bludlust quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.
Ok.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > Ok.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > nar aha

*Spinnock* strikes your body.

l
* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > cha mood wimpy
You narrate 'aha'

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > Rocky Ledge
A narrow and rocky ledge ascends into the mountains high about the river
gorge. A cold breeze reminds one of the impending snow line. Stunted trees
and lichens cling the rock holds. The path makes a steep rise up as it
climbs into the mountains.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
*Halvate* is here, fighting Bludlust.
*Sentras* is here, fighting Bludlust, riding an armored black stallion.
*Wade* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Taku* is here, fighting Vittak, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Tetsuo* is here, fighting YOU!
*Talroc* is here, fighting Vittak, riding an armored black stallion.
*Spinnock* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a |3|.warhorse.
Vittak the Big Ugly is here, fighting Talroc.
Bludlust the Dark Master is here, fighting Halvate.
A white heron is here flying around.

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > change posture defensive
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > Posture changed to: Defensive

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched >
Vittak sends *Talroc* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Bludlust narrates 'lots'

V:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched >
*Taku* stabs Vittak's body.
*Sentras* slashes Bludlust's body.
Bludlust cleaves *Halvate*'s body hard.
You strike *Tetsuo*'s right leg.
*Tetsuo* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Vittak pounds *Talroc*'s head.
*TETSUO* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > nar off go patty

*Halvate* sends Bludlust sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt DP:Strong MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > nar now

*Spinnock* strikes your right leg hard.
*Taku* stabs Vittak's left hand.
*Wade* blasts your body hard.
*Halvate* blasts Bludlust's right foot.
*Tetsuo* scythes your head hard.
Vittak pounds *Talroc*'s body.
You are thirsty.
Vittak quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched >
*Taku* tickles Vittak's left arm with his stab.

nar dline d
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > *Spinnock* strikes your right leg.
*Taku* stabs Vittak's body.
*Sentras* slashes Bludlust's right arm hard.
*Wade* blasts your left foot hard.
*Halvate* blasts Bludlust's body.
You try to strike *Tetsuo*, but he parries successfully.
*Tetsuo* scythes your body hard.
Vittak pounds *Talroc*'s left leg hard.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's body.
You narrate 'off go patty'

f
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > You narrate 'now'

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched >
*Taku* stabs Vittak's body.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > d
You narrate 'dline d'

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched >
Bludlust narrates 'flee n d?'

* HP:WOUNDED DP:FULL MV:FRESH - TETSUO: SCRATCHED > VITTAK PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:WOUNDED DP:FULL MV:FRESH - TETSUO: SCRATCHED > BLUDLUST PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > f

Bludlust leaves north.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched >
*Spinnock* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Taku* barely stabs Vittak's body.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Spinnock*.
*Spinnock* looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You try to strike *Tetsuo*, but he deflects the blow.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's body hard.
The underbrush is opened from the other side.

d
You panic and attempt to flee!- Tetsuo: Scratched >


You dodge a bash from *Wade* who loses his balance and falls!

*Talroc* closes the underbrush.
VITTAK PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You flee head over heels.
Putrid Cookpot
[ obvious exits: S D ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a horse leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving --down--
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess. [7]
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket. [9]
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous, surrounded by a dark aura.
Smelly Dugout
[ obvious exits: U ]
A long, hooked spear lies on the ground. [3]
An extremely long, pine shaft with a sharp metal tip lies here.
A black, lacquered shield, featureless but well crafted is lying on the ground.
A compact and dustworn chest rests in a dark corner.
Bludlust the Dark Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Lugubrious the Trolloc is standing here.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting, surrounded by a dark aura.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting, surrounded by a dark aura.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A plainly dressed man walks by and suddenly an odd feeling passes over you, surrounded by a dark aura.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > scan u

Vittak has arrived from above.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous, surrounded by a dark aura.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > nar nice
You narrate 'nice'

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > rem skin
drink water
drink water
You stop using a water skin.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You drink the blood.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You drink the blood.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > wear skin
lead shadow
lead shadow
You put a water skin on your belt.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You start leading it.
A shadow stallion starts following you.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You're already leading it!

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > group all
scan u
A shadow stallion is now a member of your group.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Bludlust sits down and rests.
A half-man lurks here, cold and dangerous, surrounded by a dark aura.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > nar they have lots
You narrate 'they have lots'

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
Lugubrious drinks blood from a water skin.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
Bludlust narrates 'yeah'

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
*Malov* has arrived from above.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
Lugubrious tries to pound *Malov*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
*Malov* barely pierces Lugubrious's head.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
Vittak tries to pound *Malov*, but he deflects the blow.

k h.light
k h.light
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > l u
close underbrush
Bludlust stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:WOUNDED DP:FULL MV:FULL > *MALOV* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is open.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
close sodhatch
close sodhatch
close sodhatch
I see no underbrush here.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
*Malov* pierces Lugubrious's right leg.
Lugubrious tries to pound *Malov*, but he deflects the blow.
*MALOV* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
close sodhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
*Malov* pierces Lugubrious's body.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
*Malov* opens the sodhatch.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
*Malov* avoids being bashed by Vittak who loses his balance and falls!
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
close sodhatch
close sodhatch
close sodhatch
close sodhatch
close sodhatch
close sodhatch
close sodhatch
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > *Malov* pierces Lugubrious's body.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
close sodhatch
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
*Malov* pierces Lugubrious's right leg.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
close sodhatch
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
close sodhatch
close sodhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Vittak clambers to his feet.
*Malov* avoids being bashed by Lugubrious who loses his balance and falls!
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
Vittak tries to pound *Malov*, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > A beaked trolloc tries to hack Malov, but he dodges the attack.
A beaked trolloc joins a beaked trolloc's fight!
Malov swiftly dodges a beaked trolloc's attempt to hack him.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Malov, but he dodges the attack.
Vittak tries to pound *Malov*, but he parries successfully.
*Malov* tickles Lugubrious's head with his pierce.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
close sodhatch
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
*Malov* opens the sodhatch.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
*Malov* pierces Lugubrious's left arm.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
*MALOV* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
close sodhatch
close sodhatch
close sodhatch
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
*MALOV* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > close sodhatch
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Lugubrious closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Lugubrious tries to pound *Malov*, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Malov, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Malov, but he dodges the attack.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

k h.light
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > change posture offensive
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
*Malov* leaves up.
*Malov* has arrived from above.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > cha mood brave
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
*MALOV* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Malov* leaves up.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

l malov
o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

k h.light
o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > nar lol
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > scan u
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
It's already closed!

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
Posture changed to: Offensive

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
You do not see that here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
You narrate 'lol'

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.

l
o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.
Smelly Dugout
Little palettes of boiled leather are piled in nests along the edges of the
dugout wall. A small table and broken stool serve as the only real
furniture. A reeking pit in the corner bespeaks of the inhabitants poor
hygiene in living conditions little better than a dungeon.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A long, hooked spear lies on the ground. [3]
An extremely long, pine shaft with a sharp metal tip lies here.
A black, lacquered shield, featureless but well crafted is lying on the ground.
A compact and dustworn chest rests in a dark corner.
Vittak the Big Ugly is standing here.
Bludlust the Dark Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Lugubrious the Trolloc is standing here.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting, surrounded by a dark aura.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting, surrounded by a dark aura.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A plainly dressed man walks by and suddenly an odd feeling passes over you, surrounded by a dark aura.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Bludlust closes the sodhatch.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > scan u
*Tetsuo* is standing here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
|1|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Namor* is standing here.
*Halvate* is here, fighting a half-man.
*Sentras* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Wade* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
*Taku* is here, fighting a half-man.
*Spinnock* is here, fighting a half-man, riding a |3|.warhorse.
An armored black stallion paws the ground.
*Talroc* is standing here.
A half-man is here, fighting Halvate.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
Bludlust narrates 'heh'

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > scan u
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*Tetsuo* is standing here.
|4|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Namor* is standing here.
*Halvate* is here, fighting a half-man.
*Sentras* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Wade* is standing here, riding a |5|.warhorse.
*Taku* is here, fighting a half-man.
*Spinnock* is here, fighting a half-man, riding a |6|.warhorse.
An armored black stallion paws the ground.
*Talroc* is standing here.
A half-man is here, fighting Halvate.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > scan u
*Malov* is standing here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*Tetsuo* is standing here.
|7|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Namor* is standing here.
*Halvate* is here, fighting a half-man.
*Sentras* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Wade* is standing here, riding a |8|.warhorse.
*Taku* is here, fighting a half-man.
*Spinnock* is here, fighting a half-man, riding a |9|.warhorse.
An armored black stallion paws the ground.
*Talroc* is standing here.
A half-man is here, fighting Halvate.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > scan u
*Malov* is standing here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*Tetsuo* is standing here.
|10|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Namor* is standing here.
*Halvate* is here, fighting a half-man.
*Sentras* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Wade* is standing here, riding a |11|.warhorse.
*Taku* is here, fighting a half-man.
*Spinnock* is here, fighting a half-man, riding a |12|.warhorse.
An armored black stallion paws the ground.
*Talroc* is standing here.
A half-man is here, fighting Halvate.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > scan u
The corpse of a fade is here, refusing to lie down.
*Malov* is standing here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*Tetsuo* is standing here.
|13|.A wild stallion bucks madly.
*Namor* is standing here.
*Halvate* is standing here.
*Sentras* is standing here, riding an armored black stallion.
*Wade* is standing here, riding a |14|.warhorse.
*Taku* is standing here.
*Spinnock* is standing here, riding a |15|.warhorse.
An armored black stallion paws the ground.
*Talroc* is standing here.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
The sodhatch closes quietly.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
The sodhatch closes quietly.
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > nar they're like 9
You narrate 'they're like 9'

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > nar rofl

The sodhatch closes quietly.

l
o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You narrate 'rofl'

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > Smelly Dugout
Little palettes of boiled leather are piled in nests along the edges of the
dugout wall. A small table and broken stool serve as the only real
furniture. A reeking pit in the corner bespeaks of the inhabitants poor
hygiene in living conditions little better than a dungeon.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A long, hooked spear lies on the ground. [3]
An extremely long, pine shaft with a sharp metal tip lies here.
A black, lacquered shield, featureless but well crafted is lying on the ground.
A compact and dustworn chest rests in a dark corner.
Vittak the Big Ugly is standing here.
Bludlust the Dark Master is standing here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Lugubrious the Trolloc is standing here.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting, surrounded by a dark aura.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting, surrounded by a dark aura.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A plainly dressed man walks by and suddenly an odd feeling passes over you, surrounded by a dark aura.

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
Bludlust narrates 'yeah'

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > nar so we have to win here
You narrate 'so we have to win here'

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > nar or die trying at least!
Bludlust narrates 'blaze of glory folks'
You narrate 'or die trying at least!'

nar weeee
o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You narrate 'weeee'

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > scan u
nar nod
o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > You narrate 'nod'

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > scan u
o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full >
Bludlust narrates 'zerk'

o HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Full > nar time to go berserk
l u
You narrate 'time to go berserk'

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > The sodhatch is closed.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > l

Bludlust sits down and rests.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Smelly Dugout
Little palettes of boiled leather are piled in nests along the edges of the
dugout wall. A small table and broken stool serve as the only real
furniture. A reeking pit in the corner bespeaks of the inhabitants poor
hygiene in living conditions little better than a dungeon.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A long, hooked spear lies on the ground. [3]
An extremely long, pine shaft with a sharp metal tip lies here.
A black, lacquered shield, featureless but well crafted is lying on the ground.
A compact and dustworn chest rests in a dark corner.
Vittak the Big Ugly is standing here.
Bludlust the Dark Master is resting here.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
Lugubrious the Trolloc is standing here.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting, surrounded by a dark aura.
A beaked trolloc is here, scouting, surrounded by a dark aura.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A plainly dressed man walks by and suddenly an odd feeling passes over you, surrounded by a dark aura.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > sc
You have 284(404) hit, 142(142) dark power and 272(272) movement points.
You have scored 108913814 experience points and 956 quest points.
You need 1726905549 exp to level and 2044 qp to rank.
You have acquired 20 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 309 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 196 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rig the Shar'cor'sam [Myrddraal 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Vittak sits down and rests.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > sc
rest
You have 284(404) hit, 142(142) dark power and 272(272) movement points.
You have scored 108913814 experience points and 956 quest points.
You need 1726905549 exp to level and 2044 qp to rank.
You have acquired 20 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 309 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 196 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rig the Shar'cor'sam [Myrddraal 5] (Level 51).
You are standing.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > sc
save
You have 284(404) hit, 142(142) dark power and 272(272) movement points.
You have scored 108913814 experience points and 956 quest points.
You need 1726905549 exp to level and 2044 qp to rank.
You have acquired 20 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 309 Turn points to date, ranking you Reaver Seventh.
You have played 196 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rig the Shar'cor'sam [Myrddraal 5] (Level 51).
You are resting.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > Saving Rig.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
Lugubrious smiles happily.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > nar I will post this log

The sodhatch is opened from the other side.

o HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh > *Spinnock* has arrived from above.
*Halvate* has arrived from above.
*Talroc* has arrived from above.
*Tetsuo* has arrived from above.
*Wade* has arrived from above.
*Sentras* has arrived from above.
You narrate 'I will post this log'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh >
*Talroc* barely blasts Vittak's body.
*Tetsuo* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
*Spinnock* closes the sodhatch.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > nar whether

You try to strike *Tetsuo*, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc joins your fight!
A beaked trolloc joins a beaked trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins your fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A man joins a beaked trolloc's fight!
*Tetsuo* barely scythes your body.
Vittak tickles *Talroc*'s left foot with his pound.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's body hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > close sodhatch
close sodhatch
You narrate 'whether'

close sodhatch
* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > close sodhatch
*Wade* blasts Bludlust's body.
*Sentras* slashes Lugubrious's left leg.
*Halvate* blasts your body very hard.
It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > It's already closed!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched >
*Spinnock* barely strikes Bludlust's head.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched >
The sodhatch is opened from the other side.
*Taku* barely stabs Lugubrious's body.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched >
*Taku* barely stabs Lugubrious's body.
*Spinnock* strikes Bludlust's right arm.
*Halvate* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
Lugubrious pounds *Sentras*'s body.
A man barely pierces Spinnock's body.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's head.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
You try to strike *Tetsuo*, but he deflects the blow.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's left leg.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > l tetsuo

*Malov* barely pierces Vittak's right leg.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > My ancestor Toshiro used to say, 'Life is a series of choices between bad and worse.'

I'm a master of making bad choices.

Tetsuo has a few scratches.

*Tetsuo* is using:
<used as light> a mirrored lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a strange, insectoid helm
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn around neck> a Kandori snowflake necklace
<worn about body> a dark, hooded cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn as shield> a dull black shield
<wielded> a finely crafted axe
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

You attempt to peek at the inventory:
You can't see anything.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched >
*Namor* has arrived from above.
A trained corlm has arrived from above.
You dodge a bash from *Tetsuo* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched >
*Namor* pounds Bludlust's left arm.
*Talroc* avoids being bashed by Vittak who loses his balance and falls!
*Malov* closes the sodhatch.
Bludlust sends *Wade* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Tetsuo: Scratched > k halvate
Lugubrious avoids being bashed by *Sentras* who loses his balance and falls!
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
*Malov* pierces Vittak's head.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's body.
*Spinnock* barely strikes Bludlust's body.
Bludlust cleaves *Wade*'s body hard.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's left arm.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's left leg.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's right arm with its crush.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he dodges the attack.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Halvate*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You strike *Halvate*'s body.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's left foot hard.
Vittak avoids being bashed by *Talroc* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched > bash

*Sentras* avoids being bashed by Lugubrious who loses his balance and falls!
*HALVATE* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
*Malov* barely pierces Vittak's body.
*Taku* barely stabs Lugubrious's body.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
*Namor* sends Bludlust sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
*Namor* pounds Bludlust's body hard.
*Malov* tickles Vittak's body with his pierce.
*Taku* barely stabs Lugubrious's body.
*Spinnock* strikes Bludlust's body.
*Halvate* blasts your right leg very hard.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's right arm with its crush.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc barely hacks Spinnock's right leg.
*Tetsuo* scythes your left arm very hard.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's left leg.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
A man barely tickles Spinnock's right leg with his pierce.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
Vittak sends *Talroc* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Malov* gets a cup of thready brown tea from a soft leather pouch.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
*Namor* throws back his head and cackles with insane glee!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
*Namor* pounds Bludlust's left leg very hard.
*Malov* pierces Vittak's right leg.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's head.
*Spinnock* strikes Bludlust's body.
*Halvate* blasts your left foot hard.
*Sentras* slashes Lugubrious's body hard.
*Wade* blasts Bludlust's right leg hard.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's right arm with its crush.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's left arm.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
*Tetsuo* scythes your right arm very hard.
Vittak pounds *Talroc*'s left leg hard.
*Malov* quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.
*Sentras* sends Lugubrious sprawling with a powerful bash!

+ MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
*Namor* drawls 'Bikbak!'

*
*Malov* barely pierces Vittak's left leg.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's left leg.
A man tickles Spinnock's body with his pierce.


*Malov* pierces Vittak's body.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's body.
*Spinnock* barely strikes Bludlust's body.
*Sentras* slashes Lugubrious's head.
*Wade* barely blasts Bludlust's right hand.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's body with its crush.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
Vittak pounds *Talroc*'s right leg hard.

=
Your bash at *Halvate* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 59 out of 84 bashes (70% landed)

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched > nar bash sentras if you can
You dodge a bash from *Tetsuo* who loses his balance and falls!
You narrate 'bash sentras if you can '

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
A trained corlm joins Namor's fight!
*Malov* barely pierces Vittak's body.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
Bludlust sends *Wade* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched > 0

*Namor* sends Bludlust sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched > A trained corlm hits Lugubrious's body.
*Namor* pounds Bludlust's body hard.
*Malov* tickles Vittak's body with his pierce.
*Taku* barely stabs Lugubrious's body.
*Spinnock* strikes Bludlust's head.
*Sentras* slashes Lugubrious's body.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's right leg with its crush.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's right hand.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tickles Spinnock's head with his hack.
You strike *Halvate*'s body hard.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched > 00
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
Vittak sends *Talroc* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
*Namor* drawls 'Bikbak!'

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Scratched >
*Malov* tickles Vittak's body with his pierce.
*Taku* barely stabs Lugubrious's body.
You strike *Halvate*'s body hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
*Namor* pounds Bludlust's right leg hard.
*Malov* pierces Vittak's body.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's body.
*Spinnock* strikes Bludlust's left arm.
*Sentras* slashes Lugubrious's body.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's left arm.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc barely hacks Spinnock's body.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
You strike *Halvate*'s left hand hard.
Vittak pounds *Talroc*'s body.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
Lugubrious sends *Taku* sprawling with a powerful bash!

change posture defensive
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > Posture changed to: Defensive

MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
*TETSUO* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > bash

*Tetsuo* looks at you.
Bludlust stops using a pair of long-handled war axes.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
Lugubrious pounds *Taku*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Malov* barely pierces Vittak's body.
*Spinnock* barely strikes Bludlust's body.
Bludlust hits *Wade*'s right leg.
A man barely pierces Spinnock's body.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's right leg.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's body with its crush.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's right leg with its crush.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
*Tetsuo* scythes your body hard.
Vittak pounds *Talroc*'s body.
*Malov* pierces Vittak's left arm.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
Bludlust wields a two-handed binnol in a two-handed grip.

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
Lugubrious avoids being bashed by *Sentras* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
A trained corlm joins Namor's fight!

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
A trained corlm barely tickles Lugubrious's right foot with his hit.
*Namor* pounds Bludlust's left leg.
*Malov* barely pierces Vittak's head.
*Spinnock* barely strikes Bludlust's right hand.
*Halvate* blasts your left leg hard.
*Wade* blasts Bludlust's right leg.
A man tickles Spinnock's left foot with his pierce.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's left leg.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's right leg.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's body.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc barely hacks Spinnock's right leg.
*Tetsuo* scythes your right leg hard.
Bludlust avoids being bashed by *Namor* who loses his balance and falls!
Bludlust avoids being bashed by *Wade* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
*Malov* pierces Vittak's right leg.
A man tickles Spinnock's body with his pierce.
Lugubrious sends *Sentras* sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Wade* avoids being bashed by Bludlust who loses his balance and falls!

+ MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
Vittak avoids being bashed by *Talroc* who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Talroc* avoids being bashed by Vittak who loses his balance and falls!


Lugubrious tries to pound *Taku*, but he parries successfully.
*Namor* pounds Bludlust's left arm.
*Malov* tickles Vittak's body with his pierce.
*Taku* barely stabs Lugubrious's right hand.
*Spinnock* barely strikes Bludlust's left foot.
*Halvate* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Wade* blasts Bludlust's body.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's left arm.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's left leg.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's right leg with its crush.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A beaked trolloc hacks Spinnock's right leg.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.

*
*Namor* drawls 'Bikbak!'

-
*Malov* pierces Vittak's body.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's body.

-
*Malov* looks at Vittak.


You dodge a bash from *Tetsuo* who loses his balance and falls!
As *Halvate* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 26 out of 85 bashes (69% landed)

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Fresh > dia sentras

Lugubrious tries to pound *Taku*, but he deflects the blow.
*Malov* barely pierces Vittak's body.
*Taku* barely stabs Lugubrious's right leg.
*Spinnock* strikes Bludlust's left hand.
*Halvate* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Wade* blasts Bludlust's left arm.
A man barely tickles Spinnock's left arm with his pierce.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc hacks Spinnock's right leg.

st
* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
*Namor* sends Bludlust sprawling with a powerful bash!

bash
* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
Lugubrious narrates 'tauku woundd'

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
A trained corlm joins Namor's fight!
*Malov* barely pierces Vittak's left arm.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's right arm.
A man tickles Spinnock's left leg with his pierce.

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > *Tetsuo* clambers to his feet.
Sentras has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > *Tetsuo* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

bash MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
-
Vittak avoids being bashed by *Talroc* who loses his balance and falls!

Cancelled.
*Sentras* slashes a boarish trolloc's right leg very hard.
Lugubrious tries to pound *Taku*, but he deflects the blow.
*Namor* tickles Bludlust's body with his pound.
*Malov* barely pierces Vittak's body.
*Taku* tickles Lugubrious's body with his stab.
*Spinnock* barely strikes Bludlust's body.
Bludlust is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Halvate* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Wade* blasts Bludlust's left arm very hard.
Bludlust is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Bludlust's death cry.
A man tickles Spinnock's right arm with his pierce.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's left arm.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc barely hacks Spinnock's left hand.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he dodges the attack.
Vittak pounds *Talroc*'s right hand hard.
*Talroc* avoids being bashed by Vittak who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Namor* barely pounds Vittak's body.

+
*Malov* pierces Vittak's body.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's left leg.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he parries successfully.

=
*Namor* drawls 'Bikbak!'
*Wade* blasts Lugubrious's body.


*TETSUO* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
*Wade* blasts Lugubrious's left leg.
Vittak barely pounds *Namor*'s body.
*Spinnock* tries to strike a man, but he deflects the blow.
*Tetsuo* scythes your body hard.
*Sentras* slashes a boarish trolloc's body.
*Malov* pierces Vittak's body.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's left leg.
*Halvate* blasts your body hard.
A man barely tickles Spinnock's body with his pierce.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's right leg.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's body.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
Lugubrious sends *Taku* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > bash

A trained corlm joins Namor's fight!
A trained corlm tickles Lugubrious's body with his hit.
*Namor* barely pounds Vittak's right hand.
*Spinnock* strikes a man's body extremely hard.
*Tetsuo* scythes your body.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's body hard.
*Sentras* tries to slash a boarish trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
Lugubrious pounds *Taku*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Malov* barely pierces Vittak's body.
*Halvate* blasts your body hard.
A man barely tickles Spinnock's body with his pierce.
A boarish trolloc barely tickles Sentras's right foot with its crush.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's right arm.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
*Talroc* sends Vittak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
*SENTRAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
*Wade* sends Lugubrious sprawling with a powerful bash!

*Namor* drawls 'Bikbak!'g MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >

-
A trained corlm tickles Lugubrious's left leg with his hit.
*Wade* barely blasts Lugubrious's body.
*Namor* barely pounds Vittak's left arm.
*Spinnock* tries to strike a man, but he parries successfully.
*Tetsuo* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's body hard.
*Sentras* slashes a boarish trolloc's head hard.
*Malov* pierces Vittak's right leg.
*Halvate* blasts your left hand hard.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's left arm.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc barely hacks Spinnock's left arm.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
*Malov* pierces Vittak's right arm hard.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he parries successfully.

=
Your bash at *Halvate* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 60 out of 86 bashes (69% landed)

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
A trained corlm barely hits Lugubrious's body.
*Wade* blasts Lugubrious's left hand hard.
Vittak pounds *Namor*'s body.
*Namor* pounds Vittak's left arm hard.
*Spinnock* strikes a man's body into bloody fragments!
You strike *Halvate*'s left leg.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's body hard.
*Sentras* slashes a boarish trolloc's head hard.
*Malov* pierces Vittak's right leg.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's body.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's left leg with its crush.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
You strike *Halvate*'s body.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > nar bash sentras

A trained corlm joins Namor's fight!
*TETSUO* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > dia sentras

A trained corlm barely hits Lugubrious's right arm.
*Spinnock* tries to strike a man, but he deflects the blow.
*Tetsuo* scythes your body hard.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's left hand.
*Sentras* tries to slash a boarish trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
*Malov* pierces Vittak's body.
*Taku* barely stabs Lugubrious's right hand.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's body with its crush.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's left arm with its crush.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
*SENTRAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > bash

*Namor* sends Vittak sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
*Malov* pierces Vittak's right leg.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
*Wade* sends Lugubrious sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
*Namor* drawls 'Bikbak!'

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
A trained corlm tickles Lugubrious's body with his hit.
*Wade* blasts Lugubrious's body very hard.
*Namor* pounds Vittak's body.
*Spinnock* strikes a man's body hard.
*Tetsuo* scythes your body hard.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's body hard.
*Malov* barely pierces Vittak's body.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's body hard.
*Halvate* blasts your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's right leg.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's body.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc hacks Spinnock's body.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > *Malov* pierces Vittak's body.
*Taku* barely stabs Lugubrious's left foot.
A man tickles Spinnock's right arm with his pierce.
You narrate 'bash sentras'

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > Sentras looks pretty hurt.

ng MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
A boarish trolloc avoids being bashed by *Sentras* who loses his balance and falls!

+
A trained corlm joins Namor's fight!
A trained corlm barely tickles Lugubrious's right leg with his hit.
*Wade* blasts Lugubrious's left hand.
*Namor* pounds Vittak's body.
*Spinnock* strikes a man's body very hard.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's right leg hard.
*Malov* barely pierces Vittak's body.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's body.
*Halvate* blasts your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A man tickles Spinnock's body with his pierce.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's head.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's right foot.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's left leg.
A beaked trolloc barely hacks Spinnock's body.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.

-
*Malov* pierces Vittak's body.
*Taku* barely stabs Lugubrious's body.

=
Your bash at *Halvate* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 61 out of 87 bashes (70% landed)

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Tetsuo* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
*Sentras* slashes a boarish trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
Vittak pounds *Namor*'s body.
*Spinnock* tries to strike a man, but he deflects the blow.
You barely strike *Halvate*'s head.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's body.
*Malov* pierces Vittak's left leg.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's body.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
*SENTRAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's left leg.
*SENTRAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's right foot.
*SENTRAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
*Namor* drawls 'BIKBAK MOTHERFUCKERS!'

bash
* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > bash
You strike *Halvate*'s body.
*Malov* barely pierces Vittak's body.
Vittak is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Taku* barely stabs Lugubrious's body.
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
*Sentras* tries to slash a boarish trolloc, but it parries successfully.
*Wade* blasts Lugubrious's left leg hard.
*Spinnock* strikes a man's body very hard.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Tetsuo*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You strike *Halvate*'s head.
*Talroc* blasts Vittak's body into bloody fragments!
Vittak is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Vittak's death cry.
Lugubrious tries to pound *Taku*, but he deflects the blow.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's right leg.
A man tickles Spinnock's body with his pierce.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's body with its crush.
*SENTRAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's right arm.
*SENTRAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc hacks Spinnock's body.
*Wade* sends Lugubrious sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > bash
*Talroc* blasts a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt > close sodhatch
*Malov* leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Vittak.
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Hurt >
A shadow stallion barely tickles Talroc's body with its hit.
*Talroc* blasts a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
*Sentras* tries to slash a boarish trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
*Wade* blasts Lugubrious's head.
*Spinnock* strikes a man's body very hard.
You barely strike *Halvate*'s body.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's body.
*Halvate* blasts your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's body.
*SENTRAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's body.
*SENTRAS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc barely hacks Spinnock's right leg.
You barely strike *Halvate*'s body.
*Taku* stabs Lugubrious's body.
A man barely tickles Spinnock's body with his pierce.
*Malov* leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Bludlust.

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded >
*Malov* pierces a shadow stallion's right leg extremely hard.

close sodhatch
* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded >
*Namor* pounds Lugubrious's body hard.

close sodhatch
* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > close sodhatch
*Namor* pounds Lugubrious's left arm.
*Malov* pierces a shadow stallion's left leg very hard.
A shadow stallion barely tickles Talroc's body with its hit.
*Talroc* blasts a shadow stallion's left arm into bloody fragments!
*Sentras* tries to slash a boarish trolloc, but it deflects the blow.
*Wade* blasts Lugubrious's left arm hard.
Lugubrious is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Lugubrious's death cry.
*Spinnock* strikes a man's right leg very hard.
*Tetsuo* scythes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You strike *Halvate*'s body.
*Halvate* blasts your left arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's left foot with its crush.
A boarish trolloc tickles Sentras's body with its crush.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
You dodge a bash from *Tetsuo* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > close sodhatch

A MAN PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Malov* pierces a shadow stallion's right leg extremely hard.
You strike *Halvate*'s right leg hard.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > *Namor* pounds a shadow stallion's left leg into bloody fragments!
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > close sodhatch
close sodhatch
*Namor* pounds a shadow stallion's body extremely hard.
A shadow stallion is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow stallion's death cry.
A shadow stallion stops following you.
*Spinnock* strikes a man's right arm into bloody fragments!
*Tetsuo* scythes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You barely strike *Halvate*'s body.
*Halvate* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's right arm.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc barely tickles Spinnock's head with his hack.
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > close sodhatch
close sodhatch
close sodhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded >
*Sentras* sends a boarish trolloc sprawling with a powerful bash!
*Spinnock* drawls 'Malov we'll kill you if you do that'

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > You strike *Halvate*'s head.
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:CRITICAL DP:FULL MV:FRESH - HALVATE: WOUNDED > A MAN PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Malov* leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Lugubrious.
*Spinnock* drawls 'I don't much care'
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > *Sentras* slashes a boarish trolloc's body very hard.
*Spinnock* tries to strike a man, but he deflects the blow.
You strike *Halvate*'s right foot.
*Halvate* blasts your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc barely crushes Sentras's left arm.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's left leg.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's head.
A beaked trolloc tickles Spinnock's right foot with his hack.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded >
You dodge a bash from *Tetsuo* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

close sodhatch
* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > close sodhatch

*Sentras* slashes a boarish trolloc's left arm into bloody fragments!
*Spinnock* strikes a man's body extremely hard.
You strike *Halvate*'s body.
*Halvate* blasts your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A man tries to pierce Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc crushes Sentras's left arm.
A boarish trolloc tries to crush Sentras, but he parries successfully.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he deflects the blow.
A beaked trolloc tries to hack Spinnock, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded > close sodhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded >
You barely strike *Halvate*'s body.

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Fresh - Halvate: Wounded >
*Spinnock* strikes a man's right arm extremely hard.
*Tetsuo* scythes your head hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You strike *Halvate*'s body.
*someone* blasts your body hard.
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Ouch! You lose a level.

Malov
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:43 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Malov » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:55 pm

Sorry gents, only saw 2-3 SS narrate and wasn’t sure how many ya had. Wouldn’t have joined the fun if I’d known was 9v4, just heard pk couple zones away and came a running’. Lol at my double flew back in, didn’t even register that during the pk. Was sneaking tried to scout :P forgot about the door lol

Lexiano
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:12 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by Lexiano » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:29 am

Got my ass handed to me by scrat and mobs in wb, ran away crit and regened, thought I'd cut back through WB...


Your height is 5 feet, 6 inches, and you weigh 157.0 lbs.
You are carrying 0.0 lbs and wearing 17.5 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:18 Int:10 Wil:14 Dex:19 Con:19 Statsum: 80.
Offensive bonus: 138, Dodging bonus: 139, Parrying bonus: 139
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 75 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Andor Children of Light Bandar Eban Tremalking
Your armor absorbs about 0% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > s
open gate
doorName is now set as: gate
s
close gate
s
Outside the Gate to Whitebridge
The forest stands just a short run from the small city walls of
Whitebridge. The small gate appears to head into the northern part of the
town proper and appears to be solely for use by hunters wishing to trap and
hunt in the dense and tangled woodland lurking to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > A cavalry officer tries to LANCE you, but you deflect the blow.
A cavalry officer bellows 'The Seanchan Lexiano has been spotted!'
Saturday April 10, 2021 8:12:16 pm
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - a cavalry officer: Scratched > Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - a cavalry officer: Scratched > You try to PIERCE a cavalry officer, but he deflects the blow.
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry officer tries to LANCE you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - a cavalry officer: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - a cavalry officer: Scratched > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - a cavalry officer: Scratched > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - a cavalry officer: Scratched >
A cavalry soldier draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A cavalry soldier wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A cavalry soldier tries to SLASH you, but you deflect the blow.
A cavalry soldier draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A cavalry soldier wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A cavalry soldier tries to SLASH you, but you parry successfully.
A cavalry soldier draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A cavalry soldier wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
A cavalry soldier SLASHES your left foot very hard.
A cavalry soldier draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A cavalry soldier wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
You swiftly dodge a cavalry soldier's attempt to SLASH you.
You barely PIERCE a cavalry officer's body.
A cavalry officer LANCES your left foot hard.

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a cavalry officer: Scratched >
You try to PIERCE a cavalry officer, but he deflects the blow.

You panic and attempt to flee!alry officer: Scratched >


A cavalry officer stops using a jousting LANCE.
A cavalry officer wraps his fingers around a long-handled war axe and hefts it from an axe harness.
You flee head over heels.
A Woodland Path
Just away from the city a path STRIKES off east into the forest. Trees and
bushes line the edges of the path which has been kept from being overgrown
solely by the heavy traffic the area sees. Soft chattering can be heard
from above as the squirrels note someone's passage.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > s
open gate
doorName is now set as: gate
s
close gate
Outside the Gate to Whitebridge
The forest stands just a short run from the small city walls of
Whitebridge. The small gate appears to head into the northern part of the
town proper and appears to be solely for use by hunters wishing to trap and
hunt in the dense and tangled woodland lurking to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalryman is here, riding a roan charger.
An Andoran cavalry officer watches vigilantly, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > A cavalry officer sheathes a long-handled war axe into an axe harness.
A cavalry officer wields a jousting LANCE.
A cavalry officer tries to LANCE you, but you parry successfully.
A cavalry officer bellows 'The Seanchan Lexiano has been spotted!'
Saturday April 10, 2021 8:12:24 pm
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
A cavalry soldier joins a cavalry officer's fight!
You PIERCE a cavalry officer's body hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a cavalry officer: Healthy > Ok.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a cavalry officer: Scratched >
A cavalry officer sends you SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - a cavalry officer: Scratched > f

A cavalry soldier SLASHES your head extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A cavalry soldier SLASHES your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
A cavalry soldier SLASHES your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A cavalry soldier SLASHES your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone LANCES your left arm into BLOODY FRAGMENTS!
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

You're in no shape to flee!
You're in pretty bad shape, unable to do anything!

HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.

isabel
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:37 pm

Snicker, first LS doesn't hit when called because they're chasing some trolloc, and then my perfect d/line and spams are of no use

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > south
kill $target$
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > x
where

*Razhak* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > kill $target$

*Razhak* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > No-one by that name here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Gretchen - Burnt Wagons
Isabel - Campsite
Jaxon - The Dusty Road
You see signs of shadowspawn nearby.

z
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Razhak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow
stallion.
You try to crush *Razhak*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Hurt > nar campsite

Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Razhak shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Razhak has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin cleaves Razhak's body.
Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Razhak shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Razhak has been spotted!'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Hurt > change mood wimpy
You narrate 'campsite'

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Hurt > Lord Kajin cleaves Razhak's right leg.
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
A member of the Lancer cavalry joins Lord Kajin's fight!
*Razhak* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to crush *Razhak*, but he deflects the blow.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Hurt > nar on
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > change mood brave
You narrate 'on'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > north
z
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > bash
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Razhak* is here, fighting a member of the Lancer cavalry, riding a shadow stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.
Lord Kajin is here, fighting Razhak, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
You crush *Razhak*'s body.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a member of the Lancer cavalry: Scratched - Razhak: Hurt > *Razhak* leaves north riding
a shadow stallion.
Bash who?
Gretchen narrates 'burnt' <--- But why fight burnt when you can fight Kajin :) :)

* R
HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Lord Kajin leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer cavalry leaves north riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > east

*Razhak* has arrived from the north, riding a shadow stallion.

north
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Razhak* slashes your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Hurt > change mood wimpy
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Hurt > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Razhak: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!


*Razhak* barely slashes your left hand.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N W ] <--- Time to get out but I need the right flee
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > north
west
Campsite
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Campsite
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here, riding a chestnut stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Razhak* has arrived from the south, riding a shadow stallion.

nar am on campsite
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Razhak* slashes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Hurt > z
You narrate 'am on campsite'

change mood wimpy
f
south <--- Come on south flee!
* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Hurt > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Razhak: Hurt > You panic and attempt to flee!


Lord Kajin bellows 'The criminal Razhak shall pay for his crimes!'
Lord Kajin bellows 'The myrddraal Razhak has been spotted!'
Lord Kajin cleaves Razhak's left leg hard.
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Campsite
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Gok* is standing here.
Entrance to Campsite
[ obvious exits: N S ] <--- Yes!! Now come on perfect spam
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > south
south

*Gok* has arrived from the north.

south
south
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > *Gok* leaves south. <--- Lol
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Gok* is standing here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > south
Little Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Gok* is standing here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > west
Hedge Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Gok* is standing here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong > west
south
*Gok* tickles your body with his pierce. <--- Lolll
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gok: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gok: Scratched > ca
You try to crush *Gok*, but he deflects the blow.
*Gok* pierces your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gok: Scratched > south
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Critical MV:Strong - Gok: Scratched > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

And the rest is QQ

chyga
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:10 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by chyga » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:56 pm

R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
l

*Joachim* looks at you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Far in the Braem Wood
There are some especially dense oak-trees in this place, and thus little
grows on the forest floor except clumps of grass here and there. Some of
the bark has fallen off the trees and has rotted, creating a natural path
of sorts. The Braem Wood is to your south and west, whilst low branches
make progress north impossible. There is more forest to the east.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Braem Wood
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
*Joachim* is standing here, riding a raken.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
snic
equ
You snicker softly.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
You are using:
<used as light> a brass storm lantern
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn on body> a studded leather jerkin
<worn about body> a red tabard with a vivid red cloak
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on arms> a pair of dyed leather armsleeves
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a gold-chased war spear
<worn about waist> a bronze belt of odd design
<worn on belt> a water skin
<worn on belt> a small purse
<worn on legs> a set of darkly dyed leather leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
xx
[charge h.snorgg]
You line up your charge...
-=+*
*
*Snorgg* places a curved clear dagger in the back of *Joachim*, resulting in some strange noises and
blood!
*Joachim* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Joachim*'s death cry.
Oops. Your lame efforts cause you to miss.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Snorgg: Wounded >
gac

*Snorgg* gets a pair of light, well-oiled leather boots from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a pair of black leather leggings with lock-stitched flight anchors from the corpse of
Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets the severed head of Blytzkrieg the Trolloc slain in Andor from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a leather water flask from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a razor-sharp longsword from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a pair of blue waxed-linen flier gloves lined with fur from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a set of black leather sleeves with blue rivets from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a backpack from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets an elegant black cloak with a green insignia from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a boiled-leather cuirass embossed with a green insignia from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a fur-lined fliers cap strapped with crystal goggles from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Joachim.
*Snorgg* gets a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Joachim.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Snorgg: Wounded >

isabel
Posts: 1183
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Fail!

Post by isabel » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:12 pm

how 2 xp 101

south
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Bend in the Damp Tunnel
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Slimy Crawlspace
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A green pool of slime corrodes the ground.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Curve in the Slimy Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the north.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > 99 rest
A seasoned Shienaran soldier sits down and rests.
Ok.

Variable 'target1' is set to: snake
Your target is now set to snake.
a snake
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > east
c
where
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

change mood brave
* HP:Wounded MV:Full > A two-headed serpent tickles your left leg with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your right foot with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely hits your body.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Last Curve in the Tunnel
Tobiathus - Thick Woods

where
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Last Curve in the Tunnel
Tobiathus - Thick Woods

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy >
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely hits your left leg.
A two-headed serpent swiftly dodges your attempt to crush it.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your right arm with its hit.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > Tobiathuswhois Tobiathus
Tobiathus of Altara is a level 18 human.


* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > notice

A two-headed serpent hits your left arm.
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it deflects the blow.
You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
A two-headed serpent tickles your left arm with its hit.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > look
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > Last Curve in the Tunnel
The slime filled tunnel slopes upwards to the north here, and seems to
open into a large chamber. Foul sounds and evil gurgles can be heard from
that direction, and the bubbling in the slime has definitely increased.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting YOU!
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting YOU!
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > change mood wimpy

A two-headed serpent barely hits your body.
A two-headed serpent tickles your right hand with its hit.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
A two-headed serpent swiftly dodges your attempt to crush it.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your left arm with its hit.

f
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > south
Mood changed to: Wimpy

east
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Snakepit
[ obvious exits: S ]
A crumpled bunch of papers lies here, covered in blood.
A skeleton lies here, the only remains of some unknown adventurer.
An enormous anaconda lies in wait for its prey here.
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > kr at
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your left leg with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your head with its hit.
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Scratched > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Scratched > change mood wimpy

A two-headed serpent barely hits your body.
A two-headed serpent tickles your left leg with its hit.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your head with its hit.

f
* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Scratched > east
south
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Scratched > You panic and attempt to flee!

k rat
You flee head over heels.
Curve in the Slimy Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is resting here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A rat stops following you.
You crush a rat's body into bloody fragments!
A rat is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a rat's death cry.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > where
change mood brave
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Last Curve in the Tunnel
Tobiathus - Thick Woods

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > c
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Scratched >
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your right arm with its hit.
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Scratched > where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Last Curve in the Tunnel
Tobiathus - Thick Woods

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Scratched >
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely hits your body.
You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body extremely hard.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Scratched >
A two-headed serpent barely hits your right arm.
A two-headed serpent tickles your right leg with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it dodges the attack.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it dodges the attack.
You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Scratched >
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your left leg with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely hits your body.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Hurt >
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent swiftly dodges your attempt to crush it.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Hurt >
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely hits your left arm.
A two-headed serpent hits your head.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it deflects the blow.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Hurt >
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely hits your right arm.
A two-headed serpent tickles your right arm with its hit.
You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it deflects the blow.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Wounded >
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely hits your body.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your left leg with its hit.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body extremely hard.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Wounded > who
Players
-------
Suranna the Thamel'damane,leashed to Sunia Sul'dam [Damane]
Rakh Haran
Faraday Amar
Kazeshini of Seandar
Erralt of Two Rivers
Terje the Sergeant [Ever Victorious Army]
Master Kordin al'Dendarii of Tanchico House [Illuminator Chapter Master] (Idle)
Lady Isabel the grizzled general [Shienaran Lancer Blademaster]
Ryker of Seandar
Telsam the Recruit [Ever Victorious Army]
Elodie the Uiwa'damane [Damane to a Der'sul'dam] WANTED
Malbek of the Borderlands
Tobiathus of Altara
Praedor of Two Rivers
Helgi the Merchant [Kandori Merchants' Guild]
7 Lord Draz the Gaidin Master [Gaidin Blademaster]
Lord Mhaliah M'taal Lieutenant of the Queen's Elite [Queen's Guard]
Svik of Murandy
Yi of Seandar (Idle)
Sanek of Seandar

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely hits your left foot.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent hits your right arm.
You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's head very hard.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your left leg with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent tickles your left foot with its hit.
You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>
Thelon of Cairhien
Relena ni Arbela [Green Ajah]
Drannor of Shienar (Linkless)
Wazoh of Illian
Oli of Two Rivers
Tazok of Two Rivers
Ihvan of Saldaea

27 players displayed.

look
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Wounded > where
Last Curve in the Tunnel
The slime filled tunnel slopes upwards to the north here, and seems to
open into a large chamber. Foul sounds and evil gurgles can be heard from
that direction, and the bubbling in the slime has definitely increased.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting YOU!
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting YOU!
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Wounded > A two-headed serpent barely
tickles your right arm with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Last Curve in the Tunnel
Tobiathus - Thick Woods

* HP:Battered MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Wounded >
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your head with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your head with its hit.
A two-headed serpent swiftly dodges your attempt to crush it.
You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent swiftly dodges your attempt to crush it.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Wounded > look
where

A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely hits your right leg.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Wounded > Last Curve in the Tunnel
The slime filled tunnel slopes upwards to the north here, and seems to
open into a large chamber. Foul sounds and evil gurgles can be heard from
that direction, and the bubbling in the slime has definitely increased.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting YOU!
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting YOU!
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Wounded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Last Curve in the Tunnel
Tobiathus - Thick Woods

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Wounded >
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your right leg with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely hits your body.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Wounded >
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your head with its hit.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Battered > look
where
Last Curve in the Tunnel
The slime filled tunnel slopes upwards to the north here, and seems to
open into a large chamber. Foul sounds and evil gurgles can be heard from
that direction, and the bubbling in the slime has definitely increased.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting YOU!
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting YOU!
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Battered > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Last Curve in the Tunnel
Tobiathus - Thick Woods

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Battered >
A two-headed serpent barely hits your body.
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent barely hits your body.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Battered >
A two-headed serpent tickles your left foot with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it dodges the attack.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Battered >
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your left hand with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Battered > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

south
west
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Snakepit
[ obvious exits: S ]
A crumpled bunch of papers lies here, covered in blood.
A skeleton lies here, the only remains of some unknown adventurer.
An enormous anaconda lies in wait for its prey here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Curve in the Slimy Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is resting here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > 99 stand
A seasoned Shienaran soldier stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
Ok.

east
v
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > c
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier has arrived from the west.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to lance a two-headed
serpent, but it dodges the attack.
Ok.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Scratched - a two-headed
serpent: Battered >
A two-headed serpent hits your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A two-headed serpent barely tickles a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent tickles a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent tickles your left arm with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent swiftly dodges your attempt to crush it.
A two-headed serpent tickles a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body with its hit.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier lances a two-headed serpent's body hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Scratched - a two-headed
serpent: Battered >
A two-headed serpent tickles a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent hits a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right hand.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier lances a two-headed serpent's body very hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Scratched - a two-headed
serpent: Beaten >
A two-headed serpent barely hits a seasoned Shienaran soldier's head.
A two-headed serpent barely hits your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A two-headed serpent swiftly dodges your attempt to crush it.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body extremely hard.
A two-headed serpent barely hits a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier lances a two-headed serpent's head hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Hurt - a two-headed serpent:
Beaten >
A two-headed serpent tickles a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent tickles your left leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it dodges the attack.
A two-headed serpent hits a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to lance a two-headed serpent, but it deflects the
blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Hurt - a two-headed serpent:
Beaten > where
A two-headed serpent hits a seasoned Shienaran soldier's right arm hard.
A two-headed serpent barely hits your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent tickles a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body with its hit.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to lance a two-headed serpent, but it dodges the
attack.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Isabel - Last Curve in the Tunnel
Tobiathus - Thick Woods

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - a two-headed
serpent: Critical >
A two-headed serpent tickles a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body with its hit.
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent hits a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left foot extremely hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to lance a two-headed serpent, but it dodges the
attack.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - a two-headed
serpent: Critical > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Wounded - a two-headed
serpent: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Curve in the Slimy Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > You have 45(407) hit and 119(152) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 3127 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 6873 qp to rank.
You have amassed 20 Turn points to date.
You have played 115 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > change mood brave
east
Mood changed to: Brave

c
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting a two-headed serpent.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody
fragments!
A two-headed serpent is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Critical >
A two-headed serpent tickles your left leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Critical >
A two-headed serpent barely tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a two-headed serpent's death cry.
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent hits a seasoned Shienaran soldier's head.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Critical > change mood wimpy
f
change mood brave
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - a two-headed serpent: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Snakepit
[ obvious exits: S ]
A crumpled bunch of papers lies here, covered in blood.
A skeleton lies here, the only remains of some unknown adventurer.
An enormous anaconda lies in wait for its prey here.
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > south
v
west
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a two-headed serpent is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting a two-headed serpent.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Ok.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Curve in the Slimy Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > east
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a two-headed serpent is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting a two-headed serpent.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > west
Curve in the Slimy Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > east
c
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a two-headed serpent is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting a two-headed serpent.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You try to crush a two-headed serpent, but it parries
successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Beaten >
A two-headed serpent hits your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to lance a two-headed serpent, but it parries
successfully.
A two-headed serpent barely hits a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Critical >
A two-headed serpent barely hits your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You crush a two-headed serpent's head very hard.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to lance a two-headed serpent, but it deflects the
blow.
A two-headed serpent tickles a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body with its hit.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Critical > change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Critical > PANIC! You couldn't
escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Critical > sc
HP:Critical MP:Tiring
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 3127 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 6873 qp to rank.
You have amassed 20 Turn points to date.
You have played 115 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 51).
You are fighting a two-headed serpent.

change mood wimpy
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Critical > f

A two-headed serpent barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to lance a two-headed serpent, but it parries
successfully.
A two-headed serpent tickles a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body with its hit.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Critical > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Critical > You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Snakepit
[ obvious exits: S ]
A crumpled bunch of papers lies here, covered in blood.
A skeleton lies here, the only remains of some unknown adventurer.
An enormous anaconda lies in wait for its prey here.

change mood brave
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > sc
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > south
You have 32(407) hit and 101(152) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 3127 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 6873 qp to rank.
You have amassed 20 Turn points to date.
You have played 115 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 51).
You are standing.

west
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a two-headed serpent is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting a two-headed serpent.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > Curve in the Slimy Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > east
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a two-headed serpent is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier is here, fighting a two-headed serpent.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting a seasoned Shienaran soldier.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the west.

sc
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > You have 32(407) hit and 89(152) movement points.
You have scored 108500001 experience points and 3127 quest points.
You need 1727319362 exp to level and 6873 qp to rank.
You have amassed 20 Turn points to date.
You have played 115 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Isabel the Lord Major [Shienaran Lancer 8] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A two-headed serpent swiftly dodges a seasoned Shienaran soldier's attempt to lance
it.
A two-headed serpent hits a seasoned Shienaran soldier's head very hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A two-headed serpent barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Critical >
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A two-headed serpent swiftly dodges a seasoned Shienaran soldier's attempt to lance
it.
A two-headed serpent tickles a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body with its hit.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Critical >
You crush a two-headed serpent's head into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent is dead! R.I.P.
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
Your blood freezes as you hear a two-headed serpent's death cry.
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to lance a two-headed serpent, but it dodges the
attack.
A two-headed serpent barely hits a seasoned Shienaran soldier's left arm.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > c
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Critical - a two-headed
serpent: Battered >
You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
A seasoned Shienaran soldier tries to lance a two-headed serpent, but it dodges the
attack.
A two-headed serpent barely hits a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Critical - a two-headed
serpent: Battered > re

You say 'retreat'

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Critical - a two-headed
serpent: Battered > *Byrg* has arrived from the west.
You say 'retreat'

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Critical - a two-headed
serpent: Battered > change mood wimpy

*Byrg* leaves north.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a seasoned Shienaran soldier: Critical - a two-headed
serpent: Battered > f
A two-headed serpent tickles your body with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A two-headed serpent barely hits your right leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You crush a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
*Byrg* has arrived from the north.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Battered > You panic and attempt to flee!


*Byrg* slashes a seasoned Shienaran soldier's body.


You flee head over heels.
Snakepit
[ obvious exits: S ]
A crumpled bunch of papers lies here, covered in blood.
A skeleton lies here, the only remains of some unknown adventurer.
An enormous anaconda lies in wait for its prey here.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > k snake
f
You try to crush an enormous anaconda, but it parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - an enormous anaconda: Healthy > PANIC! You couldn't
escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - an enormous anaconda: Healthy > west
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

west
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring - an enormous anaconda: Healthy > You panic and attempt to flee!


An enormous anaconda barely tickles your left leg with its hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


north
You flee head over heels.
Last Curve in the Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W ]
The corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a two-headed serpent is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Byrg* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting Byrg.
Curve in the Slimy Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A gray palfrey has arrived from the east.

north
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > north

And zooooom!

byrg
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Fail!

Post by byrg » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:21 pm

Such a terrible combination of aggros and slowness on my part, holy crap. Nice escape tho. I tried to track you and found mhaliah instead :(

Post Reply