Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
lakon
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:46 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by lakon » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:39 am

Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
*Gully* is standing here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...
-=+
You dodge a bash from *Gully* who loses his balance and falls!
**+
=- -=
+*
Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions. <-- Denied

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gully: Battered >

*Gully* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A fade joins Gully's fight!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gully: Battered >
scream

A fade tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gully: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Gully* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gully: Battered >
ARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gully: Battered >

A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce *Gully*'s body.

f
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gully: Battered >

*Gully* sniffs sadly.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Gully: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
*Gully* is standing here.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Gully can't seem to regain control of himself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...
-=+*

*Gully* leaves north. ^^
*+
A fade tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
=- -
A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
=+*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a fade: Healthy >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!

b
bash

A fade tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Gully* is standing here.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.
Bash who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...
*Gully* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
-=
f+*
*Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >

A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!
You try to pierce a fade, but he deflects the blow.
A fade swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!
A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You cough and shiver.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a fade: Scratched >
n

You try to pierce a fade, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a fade: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - a fade: Scratched >
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


A fade tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


You flee head over heels.
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

n
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
l
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands

Waiting some time for poison

Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A hooved trolloc anxiously stamps its feet.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Northern Borderlands
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
*Gully* is standing here.
A wolfish trolloc is here, howling for blood.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...

Gully bellows 'hEp'
-
Gully bellows 'fRE'
=+*

Gully bellows 'pph'
*+=-
Gully bellows 'o@j'
-=
A myrddraal tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!
A wolfish trolloc leaves east. >>
A myrddraal gazes deeply into your soul.. very chilling.
The gaze of a myrddraal fails to affect you.
A myrddraal tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across your body!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
(tic_timer): Tic length updated to: 61.011 seconds.
+
Gully bellows 'fBB'
*

*Gully* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Gully* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gully*'s death cry.

jaimie
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:40 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by jaimie » Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:50 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Nevaeh panics, and attempts to flee!
*Eldrenia* releases streaks of Fire at Zintar, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Trill leaves west.
*Harun* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Nevaeh leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
*Jaxon* sends Reck sprawling with a powerful bash!

ba tower
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Lisette: Hurt >

Gok panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Lisette: Hurt >
Gok leaves east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Lisette: Hurt >
f

*Lisette* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Harun* tries to slash Zintar, but he deflects the blow.
*Jaxon* pounds Reck's left leg extremely hard.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Lisette: Hurt >
Zintar sends *Harun* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Lisette: Hurt >

Nevaeh narrates 'off'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Lisette: Hurt >

*Sarinda* tries to strike Zintar, but he parries successfully.
*Eldrenia* releases streaks of Fire at Zintar, who screams in pain.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Lisette: Hurt >
nar these bashes

*Sarinda* barely strikes Zintar's body.
*Lisette* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
Zintar lances *Harun*'s right arm very hard.
*Jaxon* pounds Reck's body extremely hard.
Zintar panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Lisette: Hurt >
Zintar leaves west.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Lisette: Hurt >

Gok places a sharp, red stone dagger in the back of *Sarinda*, resulting in some strange noises and
blood!
*Sarinda* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sarinda*'s death cry.

Evilynn
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:05 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Evilynn » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:46 pm

walked away for 2 minutes and come back to this... 420 hp by a lvl 27. luckiest stab you'll ever get Ryne.

* HP:Healthy MV:Haggard > Outside a Palisade Gate
The road leading towards Tear stops here, at Tear's massive north gate. The
dirt on the road is visibly packed and regularly used. Deep wagon ruts have
formed along the road, containing small puddles of water in their bases. The
road continues on to the north into and around the great Haddon Mirk forest.
There is a small path leading off the road, to the east which circles all
the way around Tear's northeast outskirts.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
Blackfang narrates 'he lands a lot of bashes'

* HP:Healthy MV:Haggard >
*Ryne* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Ryne* says 'nE'

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
*Ryne* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
Suddenly *someone* places a silver-winged basilard in your back!
You are mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary - Ryne: Healthy >

Zeeb
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Zeeb » Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:27 pm

Tumtum narrates 'haven't seen fanico'

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - the Caemlyn cityguard: Healthy > f
You narrate 's'

s
s S HP:Hurt MV:Weary - the Caemlyn cityguard: Healthy >
You swiftly dodge the Caemlyn cityguard's attempt to slash you.
You try to pierce the Caemlyn cityguard, but he parries successfully.
The Caemlyn cityguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
An Outer Road
The outer road runs north and south here, allowing the guard to easily move
between points in the wall if needs be. The West Gate lies off to the north,
and an immense tower stretches to the sky to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
South: A black dog is here, wagging its tail.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.
A worker busily earns a day's pay.
An Outer Road
You are on a perimeter road which circles the entire Outer City of Caemlyn. The
road runs off towards the eastern gate to the north and towards a watch-tower
to the south at a junction.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
South: *Kohaku* is standing here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A black dog is here, wagging its tail.
A ragged looking man asks for spare coins.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > Bend in the Outer Road
This road circles the entire city. To one side you see the outer parts of the
city, and to the other you see the protective walls. The road continues both
north and east. A large tower rises to your south.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A black dog is here, wagging its tail.
East: A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.
South: An old man hobbles slowly on his way.
*Kohaku* is standing here.
A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
A man is here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > h
a

*Kohaku* leaves east.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [backstab h.light]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > e
h
a
The Southern Road
You are on the southern side of the outer road which rings the Outer City.
The perimeter wall lies to the south, rising far above your head and to the
east lies the Southern Gate of Caemlyn. A dimly lit tavern lies to the north,
and to the west a large tower rises above the city.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
East: A young woman walks by.
West: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
*Kohaku* is standing here.
A shifty looking fellow patrols the streets picking up discarded belongings.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

Axxye narrates 'am hagg in inner atm'
[backstab h.light]
You silently approach your victim...

=
*Kohaku* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Kohaku* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Kohaku* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
Axxye narrates 'no vialsss'

-
Tumtum has arrived from the west.


*Kohaku* leaves east.

=
The Caemlyn cityguard has arrived from the west.


Tumtum leaves east.
You follow Tumtum.

The Southern Road
You are on the southern stretch of the outer road which circles the entire
city. The city walls tower over you to the south, and you can see a small
weapon store to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North: A small dog is here, barking furiously.
West: A stout looking guard is here, walking the streets of Caemlyn.
Tumtum the Darkling is standing here.
*Kohaku* is standing here.
A young woman walks by.
A man gambles away his purse.
*Kohaku* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Kohaku* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kohaku*'s death cry.

Zeeb
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Zeeb » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:00 pm

Fortuitous timing with the upcoming changes...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > e
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
This small, dirt path runs through the forest, traveling to the north, or
curving its way to the east. Large trees line the path, and the thick green
leaves of the trees form a network that blocks out the view of the sky. Bushes
line the path and fight for space against the small wildflowers that bloom
crazily along the path and beside the bushes and trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
Tall trees line this dirt path that winds through the forest, turning to
the south, or continuing to the east. Bushes line the path, and take up any
room that is left over from the trees that seem to overrun the landscape.
Fighting for a place to grow among the shrubs and massive trees, are tiny
wildflowers that break the green color of the forest. It would not take
much more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A sickly, skinny deer stands here in a daze.

s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Forested Borderlands
Large, thick tree trucks grow withing feet of each other here. Movement is
hampered by the closeness of the trees as well as the thick, overgrown
underbrush. Thick vines grow through the limbs of the trees making the cover
over head practically one massive roof. A small path lies off the the west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Sevrin* is standing here.
A protective mother raccoon is here, watching over her kits.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A protective mother raccoon is here, watching over her kits.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
*Sevrin* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sevrin: Beaten > h
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sevrin: Beaten >
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You swiftly dodge a spotted jaguar's attempt to hit you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sevrin: Beaten > narr 2n e shady
You swiftly dodge a spotted jaguar's attempt to hit you.
The ancient tree barely hits your body.
You swiftly dodge the ancient tree's attempt to hit you.
You try to pierce *Sevrin*, but he parries successfully.
You narrate '2n e shady'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sevrin: Beaten > change mood wimpy
f
e
s
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 199 hit points.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary - Sevrin: Beaten > h
You panic and attempt to flee!

a
You flee head over heels.
Forested Borderlands
Tall, straight trees with large, green leaves thrive in this dense forest.
Birds sing from their perches high in the trees, and small animals rustle
through the short bushes that grow beneath the trees. Soft, green moss grows on
the trunks of the trees, a testimony to the cool dampness that permeates the
forest, which extends for miles in every direction.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Forested Borderlands
Large, thick tree trucks grow withing feet of each other here. Movement is
hampered by the closeness of the trees as well as the thick, overgrown
underbrush. Thick vines grow through the limbs of the trees making the cover
over head practically one massive roof. A small path lies off the the west.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Sevrin* is standing here.
A protective mother raccoon is here, watching over her kits.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A protective mother raccoon is here, watching over her kits.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.light] ry >
You silently approach your victim...


You dodge a bash from *Sevrin* who loses his balance and falls!


*Sevrin* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Sevrin* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Sevrin*'s death cry.

Zeeb
Posts: 262
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Zeeb » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:04 pm

Now I'm told the changes are already in...no one is safe

Sevrin
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:55 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Sevrin » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:04 pm

Solid coding change.


* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded >

The ancient tree tries to hit Zeeb, but he deflects the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
Zeeb swiftly dodges a spotted jaguar's attempt to hit him.

bas
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring - Zeeb: Wounded >


-
Zeeb swiftly dodges a spotted jaguar's attempt to hit him.
The ancient tree barely hits Zeeb's body.
Zeeb swiftly dodges the ancient tree's attempt to hit him.
*Zeeb* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

=
+
*
*
*Zeeb* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
=
*Zeeb* leaves north.

-

West
-
West
West
=
As *Zeeb* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
sta
West
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
West
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
West
Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.

Rig
Posts: 2272
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Rig » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:46 pm

It does say less often, not impossible.

isabel
Posts: 1759
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by isabel » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:36 pm

Zeempossible

Smoker
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:39 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Smoker » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:14 am

*Williard* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

A myrddraal tries to slash someone, but he deflects the blow.
A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across someone's body.
A fade joins a myrddraal's fight!

e
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Nah... You feel too relaxed to do that..

notice
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
A fade tries to slash someone, but he parries successfully.
A myrddraal swirls about with a black sword, slicing across someone's body.
A myrddraal tries to slash someone, but he parries successfully.
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

Suddenly *someone* places the glazed katars of Mondoran in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.



When you just wanna do one thing before you go to bed but this guy ruins your night...

Post Reply