Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Asandra
Posts: 401
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 11:30 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Asandra » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:44 am

.

Audre
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:34 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Audre » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:55 pm

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
A Winding Road Beside a Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Parched Ground
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > In the Remains of a Crumbling Tower
[ obvious exits: N E S U ]
Zone: Parched Ground
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A black messenger pigeon is here.
*Nexen* is standing here.
*Mikhan* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Mikhan* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Carnage* is standing here.
*Myrdan* is standing here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You silently approach your victim...
-=
A black messenger pigeon takes off out of reach into the skies!
A black messenger pigeon circles high above.
+**+=
*Myrdan* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
- -=
You swiftly dodge *Myrdan*'s attempt to pound you.
+
*
*Mikhan* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Mikhan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mikhan*'s death cry.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myrdan: Scratched >

*Carnage* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myrdan: Scratched >

Everesta has arrived from above, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myrdan: Scratched >

*Nexen* gets fifteen gold crowns from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a ring-quilloned sword from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a backpack from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a coat bearing the ancient symbol of the Aes Sedai from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a black suede shirt from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a Kandori snowflake necklace from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Mikhan.
*Nexen* gets an emerald ring from the corpse of Mikhan.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myrdan: Scratched >
Everesta tries to strike *Nexen*, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Myrdan: Scratched >
*Nexen* tries to stab Everesta, but she deflects the blow.
Everesta tries to strike *Nexen*, but he deflects the blow.
*Carnage* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

isyvae
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:18 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by isyvae » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:02 am

l
* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You try to pierce *Sneek*, but he parries successfully.

j
k dark
* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Sneek: Scratched > Margin of Clearance Between the Woods
A distinctly worn path, most likely a runway forged by woodland creatures,
splits the boundaries between two woods. Animal droppings and remains
are scattered amongst the freshly kicked dirt.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
*Sneek* is here, fighting YOU!
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Sneek: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Sneek: Scratched >

*Sneek* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Sneek: Scratched >

*Sneek* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *Sneek*, but he deflects the blow.
*Sneek* leaves west. <<

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
n
Along the Run
A north-south run seems to have become a familiar means of passage for many
animals through these dense woods. Nettles and other brambles rim the ways
and towering trees with impenetrable foliage block sight and movement to
the west or east.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
dism
You stop riding him.

not
* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
n
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Along the Run
Bending westward the animal run points toward a broad clearing like an oasis
amongst the trying forest. South, the run forces its way unswervingly.
Sounds from animals abound in every direction.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon

* HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
sneak
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

w
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
h
Within a Treacherous Clearing
Massive roots that are wizened and gnarled beyond any resemblance to the term
healthy bulge out of a sea of moss like a serpent's tail away from the
stout trunks of several ancient-looking trees grouped throughout the
perimeter. Melon-size rounded pebbles, ashen-white and oblong, sit on the
eerie surface of this soundless glade as if some sort of strange vegetation.
[ obvious exits: E ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Porka* is standing here.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

x
* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary >
[backs porka]
You silently approach your victim...
-=+*
*Porka* gets a package of iron rations from a backpack.
*+=-
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
A fade joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
-=+
A fade tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tries to cleave you, but you deflect the blow.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tries to cleave you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Porka* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Porka* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Porka*'s death cry.

Audre
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:34 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Audre » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:38 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

*Angst* tries to pierce Castien, but he parries successfully.
*Ghast* tries to pierce Castien, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

*Ghast* looks at *Angst*.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tries to cleave Castien, but he deflects the blow.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tries to cleave Castien, but he parries successfully.
A fade tries to slash Castien, but he parries successfully.
*Angst* tries to pierce Castien, but he deflects the blow.
Castien tries to pierce *Ghast*, but he parries successfully.
*Ghast* tries to pierce Castien, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

*Angst* pierces Castien's body very hard.
Castien tries to pierce *Ghast*, but he dodges the attack.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
back angst
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tries to cleave Castien, but he deflects the blow.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc tries to cleave Castien, but he parries successfully.
A fade tries to slash Castien, but he parries successfully.
*Angst* tries to pierce Castien, but he parries successfully.
Castien tries to pierce *Ghast*, but he dodges the attack.
*Ghast* tries to pierce Castien, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
back angst
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
back angst
Castien flashes 'angst batt'
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Castien panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
back angst

*Ghast* tries to pierce Castien, but he parries successfully.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Castien leaves east.
You silently approach your victim...

*Ghast* tries to pierce Castien, but he deflects the blow.
-=+**
Castien panics, and attempts to flee!
+=
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins Ghast's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
A Ko'bal trolloc joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
A fade joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

- -
Castien leaves south.
*Ghast* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
=
*Ghast* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
A fade joins Ghast's fight!
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a fade's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins a fade's fight!
+
*
*Angst* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Angst* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Angst*'s death cry.

Ghast
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Ghast » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:15 pm

Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
Strongly masculine in detail and furnishing, this part of the tent holds a
narrow bed covered in plush furs. Two chairs are drawn closely together by
a small game table that has a stones board upon it. A closed wardrobe
stands against one wall, showing that whomever stays here plans to be a
long-term occupant.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Movable Trolloc Camp
North: *Castien* is here, fighting Porka.
*Akane* is standing here.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[ba h.light]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
*Audre* has arrived from the north.

=
You swiftly dodge *Akane*'s attempt to slash you.

-
*Akane* tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.

-
f
=+
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!

h
x
You flee head over heels.
Before the Dreadlord's Tents
Huge tents, each one ornate and flying a banner overhead, have been erected
in a semi-circle. A bright carpet of undescribable weave covers the ground,
and a nearby table is freshly laid with delicacies and wine. A smaller
table is covered with rolled maps, one of them open and pierced to the
table with a copper dagger.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Movable Trolloc Camp
*Audre* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Relena* is standing here.
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[ba h.light]
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
*+
=
-
-=
+*
*Audre* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in her back!
*Audre* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Audre*'s death cry.

Audre
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:34 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Audre » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:26 pm

This guy doesn’t even target his stabs Smdh. :D

Post Reply