Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Gretchen
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Gretchen » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:45 pm

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > kill dark
Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being RIDDEN by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > w
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > kill dark
Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being RIDDEN by you.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > chann 'ice spikes' h.cowl
s
kill dark
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

Cancelled.
Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A small purse is here. [3]
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being RIDDEN by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > kill dark
e
They aren't here.
kill dark

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being RIDDEN by you.
A plump pheasant is here flying around.
A green woodpecker is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > n
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > kill dark
A green woodpecker is flying much lower now...
Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being RIDDEN by you.

* R HP:Battered SP:Good MV:Full > w

Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.

codpiece
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:49 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by codpiece » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:54 pm

Yeah, you walked in at the last possible pulse, was really bad timing for you.

Far in the Braem Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Cowl the Master Havoc is standing here.
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You silently approach your victim...
*Gretchen* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

-=+**+=- -=+
*Gretchen* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

*
*Gretchen* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Gretchen* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gretchen*'s death cry.

Gretchen
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Gretchen » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:56 pm

yeh was a nice stab

Thore
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:06 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Thore » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:35 pm

Who wants to make me a CMUD "Green Light When Safe to Reenter" script. :D Nice stab!

Cassiel
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:12 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Cassiel » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:38 am

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > back h.dark
A trolloc scout tries to hack Faiz, but he parries successfully.
Faiz pierces a trolloc scout's head hard.
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > back h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > back h.dark
You silently approach your victim...

back h.dark
Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...


A trolloc scout howls for aid, but its hoarse voice does not carry far.
A trolloc scout howls for aid, but its hoarse voice does not carry far.

*
A trolloc scout tries to hack Faiz, but he parries successfully.
Faiz tries to pierce a trolloc scout, but he parries successfully.
Faiz pierces a trolloc scout's body very hard.

=
*Gamoto* clumsily approaches you with a silver-winged basilard, but you fend off the attack.

+
Faiz whines pitifully about the whole situation.

*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Healthy > f
s
You try to pierce *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.
A trolloc scout tries to hack Faiz, but he deflects the blow.
Faiz pierces a trolloc scout's body hard.
You panic and attempt to flee!

hide
back h.dark
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
*Gamoto* is standing here.
Faiz the Sun Captain is here, fighting a trolloc scout, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A trolloc scout is here, fighting Faiz.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > Faiz pierces a trolloc scout's right arm hard.
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


A trolloc scout howls for aid, but its hoarse voice does not carry far.
A trolloc scout howls for aid, but its hoarse voice does not carry far.
Faiz panics and attempts to flee!

-
Faiz leaves south riding a warhorse.

=
Faiz has arrived from the south.


*Gamoto* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
*Gamoto* panics and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full - Gamoto: Battered >

Little bit later:
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > n
hide
back h.dark
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Faiz the Sun Captain is standing here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Gamoto* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
*Gamoto* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Gamoto*'s death cry.

Cassiel
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:12 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Cassiel » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:33 am

n
* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
South: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
West: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
*Mikhan* is standing here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A man is here.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > *Mikhan* leaves west.
Before the Keep
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South: |1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A man is here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > hide
back h.dark
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > Backstab who?

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > s
hide
back h.dark
The Crossing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: An artifact collector stands here, searching specific items.
South: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
West: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
|1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A man is here.
The Fal Dara town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > Backstab who?

w
* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > Merchants Row
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
East: |1|.A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
South: An anxious young man hovers near his master here.
West: A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > s
e
hide
The Stooping Hawk
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
East: *Mikhan* is standing here.
A board hangs on a wall peppered with tales of glory, adventure and history.
An anxious young man hovers near his master here.
A good humored broker stands here, conducting his trades.
A shapely young woman skillfully weaves amongst the chaos, taking orders.
A sullen man is hunched over a tankard, sipping his ale.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > back h.dark
The Kitchen of the Stooping Hawk
[ obvious exits: W ]
West: An anxious young man hovers near his master here.
An oven stands here, radiating a dry heat.
*Mikhan* is standing here.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Mikhan* forms a beautiful weave of white light about *Mikhan*'s body.


*Mikhan* stops using a jade carving of an old man.
*Mikhan* makes a strange sound as you place a silver sai in his back!
*Mikhan* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mikhan*'s death cry.

codpiece
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:49 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by codpiece » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:52 pm

Almost felt bad about this one, but the basin willed it...

* S HP:Healthy MV:Full > backstab isela
*Isela* slashes an evergreen pine's trunk extremely hard.
An evergreen pine hits Carl's body.
*Carl* slices an evergreen pine's branch into bloody fragments!
An evergreen pine is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear an evergreen pine's death cry.
You silently approach your victim...

-=+TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
**+=- -=+*
*Isela* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Isela* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Isela*'s death cry.


Shortly afterwards.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full - Carl: Hurt > f
w
s
h
You panic and attempt to flee!

backstab h.light

You dodge a bash from *Carl* who loses his balance and falls!

You flee head over heels.
Shards Among the Seiera
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of an evergreen pine is lying here. [2]
A proud and burly bighorn sheep stands here prominently.
Through Fields of Seiera
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A water skin has been left on the ground.
A plate of tasty looking pork steams here. [2]
A pair of velvet slippers have been thrown down here.
A skirt forms a pool of fabric here.
A thin belt with a beautifully carved buckle of white stone lies here.
A thick staff with a retractable blade has been discarded here.
A small bracelet formed delicately of sungwood has been dropped here. [2]
A slender set of gloves collect dust on the ground.
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
A plain white dress lies here.
A bundle of satin lies in a pile.
A pearlstone-encrusted ivory necklace has been left here. [2]
A small scrap of fine linen was dropped here.
A silver ring set with a deep green emerald has been dropped here. [2]
A chunk of sandstone lies on the ground.
A fishing net has been put down here.
A rough-hewn wooden goblet has been set aside here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A fish is here. [8]
The corpse of Isela is lying here.
The corpse of a giant spider is lying here.
The corpse of an evergreen pine is lying here. [2]
*Carl* is sitting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Full > You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Carl* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Carl* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Carl*'s death cry.

Ghast
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:19 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Ghast » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:57 pm

Castien stabs me batt, then I stab him batt, then this:

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
At a Vine-Carved Door
Standing in the midst of a large, heavily pitted flagstone circle is what
appears to be a massive arch with intricate vines and leaves carved upon
its surface. Almost hidden from view is a thin crack running from the
topmost part of the arch to the bottom. This arch is in stark contrast to its
surroundings, the deepest of pitch darkness attempts to consume all light.
[ obvious exits: S U ]
A faded tapestry of vines and leaves entwine around a slab of pale stone.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

There isn't room to get close enough!

o HP:Wounded MV:Winded > The vinedoor closes quietly.
[ba human]
Backstab who?

Suddenly *Castien* places a triple bladed dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

You try to pierce *Castien*, but he deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Approaching a Vine-Carved Door
Upon this path one must be weary to stay away from the edges. The arch is
not level, sloping ever so slightly downwards on either side. This barely
perceivable slope is slight enough to make it hard to notice, yet dangerous
enough to cause the unwary to slip off the sides. A dark, multi-hued
flagstone span veers off of this path and approaches a vine-covered door.
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
f
At a Vine-Carved Door
Standing in the midst of a large, heavily pitted flagstone circle is what
appears to be a massive arch with intricate vines and leaves carved upon
its surface. Almost hidden from view is a thin crack running from the
topmost part of the arch to the bottom. This arch is in stark contrast to its
surroundings, the deepest of pitch darkness attempts to consume all light.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A faded tapestry of vines and leaves entwine around a slab of pale stone.
*Castien* is standing here.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Approaching a Vine-Carved Door
Upon this path one must be weary to stay away from the edges. The arch is
not level, sloping ever so slightly downwards on either side. This barely
perceivable slope is slight enough to make it hard to notice, yet dangerous
enough to cause the unwary to slip off the sides. A dark, multi-hued
flagstone span veers off of this path and approaches a vine-covered door.
[ obvious exits: N W ]

f
o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Twisting Through the Ways
The stone blocks that make up the arches of this part of the Ways are
crumbling. Small chunks of stone and dust crunch underneath the feet of
everything that threads on it. A low banister supported by stonework columns
runs along the edge of the span.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
Zone: The Ways

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
f
An Island in the Ways
Pitted flagstones have been laid in a circular formation, the outer edges
of which are hidden by the foreboding darkness. In the exact center of the
circle stands a tall monolith, engraved with strange markings that only the
most fastidious could interpret. Careful exploration shows the edge
partially guarded by a low half-wall with only infinite darkness beyond.
[ obvious exits: N E W U D ]
Zone: The Ways

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
f
Twisting Through the Ways
The stone blocks that make up the arches of this part of the Ways are
crumbling. Small chunks of stone and dust crunch underneath the feet of
everything that threads on it. A low banister supported by stonework columns
runs along the edge of the span.
[ obvious exits: E S W U D ]
Zone: The Ways

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
f
An Island in Darkness
The stone blocks that make up the arches of this part of the Ways are
crumbling. Small chunks of stone and dust crunch underneath the feet of
everything that threads on it. A low banister supported by stonework columns
runs along the edge of the span.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
Zone: The Ways

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
f
Approaching a Vine-Carved Door
Upon this path one must be weary to stay away from the edges. The arch is
not level, sloping ever so slightly downwards on either side. This barely
perceivable slope is slight enough to make it hard to notice, yet dangerous
enough to cause the unwary to slip off the sides. A dark, multi-hued
flagstone span veers off of this path and approaches a vine-covered door.
[ obvious exits: N W D ]
Zone: The Ways

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
f
An Island in Darkness
The stone blocks that make up the arches of this part of the Ways are
crumbling. Small chunks of stone and dust crunch underneath the feet of
everything that threads on it. A low banister supported by stonework columns
runs along the edge of the span.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
Zone: The Ways

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
ex
Obvious exits:
North - A Badly Damaged Span
East - A Badly Damaged Span
South - Approaching a Vine-Carved Door
West - Twisting Through the Ways
Up - An Island in the Ways

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
f
An Island in the Ways
Pitted flagstones have been laid in a circular formation, the outer edges
of which are hidden by the foreboding darkness. In the exact center of the
circle stands a tall monolith, engraved with strange markings that only the
most fastidious could interpret. Careful exploration shows the edge
partially guarded by a low half-wall with only infinite darkness beyond.
[ obvious exits: N E W D ]
Zone: The Ways

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
n
Twisting Through the Ways
The stone blocks that make up the arches of this part of the Ways are
crumbling. Small chunks of stone and dust crunch underneath the feet of
everything that weighs on it. A low banister supported by stonework columns
runs along the edge of the span.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
Zone: The Ways
You notice the stone of sorrow is hidden here.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
w
An Island in the Ways
Pitted flagstones have been laid in a circular formation, the outer edges
of which are hidden by the foreboding darkness. In the exact center of the
circle stands a tall monolith, engraved with strange markings that only the
most fastidious could interpret. Careful exploration shows the edge
partially guarded by a low half-wall with only infinite darkness beyond.
[ obvious exits: N E S W D ]
Zone: The Ways

n
o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Twisting Through the Ways
The stone blocks that make up the arches of this part of the Ways are
crumbling. Small chunks of stone and dust crunch underneath the feet of
everything that treads on it. A low banister supported by stonework
columns runs along the edge of the span. Darkness spreads all around.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
Zone: The Ways

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
w
n
An Island in Darkness
The stone blocks that make up the arches of this part of the Ways are
crumbling. Small chunks of stone and dust crunch underneath the feet of
everything that threads on it. A low banister supported by stonework columns
runs along the edge of the span.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Ways
Whispering and rushing with sinister songs, the black wind approaches.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Approaching a Vine-Carved Door
Upon this path one must be weary to stay away from the edges. The arch is
not level, sloping ever so slightly downwards on either side. This barely
perceivable slope is slight enough to make it hard to notice, yet dangerous
enough to cause the unwary to slip off the sides. A dark, multi-hued
flagstone span veers off of this path and approaches a vine-covered door.
[ obvious exits: S W U D ]
Zone: The Ways

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
ex

The Machin Shin has arrived from the south. <--- crap

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Obvious exits:
South - An Island in Darkness
West - At a Vine-Carved Door
Up - A Badly Damaged Span
Down - A Badly Damaged Span

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

The winds approach you... Sweet songs, songs of skin... Tearing skin... <--- noooo
Ouch!

w
o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
At a Vine-Carved Door
Standing in the midst of a large, heavily pitted flagstone circle is what
appears to be a massive arch with intricate vines and leaves carved upon
its surface. Almost hidden from view is a thin crack running from the
topmost part of the arch to the bottom. This arch is in stark contrast to its
surroundings, the deepest of pitch darkness attempts to consume all light.
[ obvious exits: E ]
Zone: The Ways
A faded tapestry of vines and leaves entwine around a slab of pale stone.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
pull leaf
The Machin Shin has arrived from the east.
Ok.

u
o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
The vine-carved door mysteriously opens.

u
o HP:Critical MV:Weary > An Odd Tree <--- FREEDOM!!
There is an odd tree here bearing a sort of fruit. The tree is extremely
tall, and looks like it would offer an excellent view of the surrounding
lands. There is a very thick forest to the north, while this flat tundra
stretches out of sight to the south, east and west. A blue and purple
mountain touches the sky on the distant southeastern horizon.
[ obvious exits: S W U D ]
Zone: Grasslands North of Seandar
A faded tapestry of vines and leaves entwine around a slab of pale stone.
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A massive three-eyed reptile gazes at you.
A morat'torm is never far from his massive beast.
Prancing about on dainty feet, a palomino mare stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > Among the Branches
The branches are thick and close together, making climbing easy. About
thirty feet from the ground, this tree presents an excellent vantage point.
The northern view is blocked by a tight forest, but Seandar is easily
visible far to the south. To the west, the River T'San flows from the
south, winding lazily northward. There is an odd fruit among the branches
which looks tasty and easy to pick.
[ obvious exits: D ]
Zone: Grasslands North of Seandar

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
The winds scream reaching and tearing at your flesh as you escape the Ways! <--- wtf?
Ouch!
You are dead! Sorry...

codpiece
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:49 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by codpiece » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:22 am

A Play In Three Acts

Act I:

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > The blood boils in a basin with strange markings and reveals:
Merging of the Tarendrelle and Manetherendrelle Rivers
[ obvious exits: S W ]
*Rahda* is sleeping here.

Act II:

Apple Orchard
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

Act III:

*Rahda* has arrived from the north.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Strong > backstab h.light
You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=-
*Rahda* drops a small canoe.

-=+*
*Rahda* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!
*Rahda* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rahda*'s death cry.

arjuna
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by arjuna » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:05 pm

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
e
Backstab who?

hide
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
A Forest Trail
A wide path surrounded by brambles runs along the northern perimeter of the
camp. An opening through the thorns on the south side of the path creates a
passage further into the camp itself, reminiscent of a maw lined with tiny
teeth.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Codpiece* is standing here.
The young buck is lying here, mortally wounded.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...
You swiftly dodge *Codpiece*'s attempt to pierce you.

-
*Codpiece* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

+
You swiftly dodge *Codpiece*'s attempt to pierce you.

*
*Codpiece* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Codpiece* leaves east.


*Codpiece* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Codpiece* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Codpiece*'s death cry.

Post Reply