Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Raiste
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:55 am

Merchant Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North: *Talia* is standing here.
South: An old woman smiles kindly.
West: A woman goes about her daily business here.
A fountain is here, offering clear blue water to all.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
An Illuminator's assistant stands here carrying some colored tubes.


tg Talia
Target is now: h.Talia

n;pk
Southharbor Boulevard
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: A woman wearing a drawn hood walks by here.
South: A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*
Talia* is standing here.

You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
*Talia* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in her back!
*Talia* is dead! R.I.P.

Raiste
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:08 am

Deep into Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Lairon* is here, fighting a cruel-looking bandit, riding a gray palfrey.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A gopher pokes his head up, sniffing the air warily.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A cruel-looking bandit is here, fighting Lairon.

*
Lairon* sends a cruel-looking bandit sprawling with a powerful bash!

pk
You attempt to hide yourself.

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lairon* crushes a cruel-looking bandit's left foot into bloody fragments!

backstab lairon

*
Lairon* crushes a cruel-looking bandit's right hand very hard.

Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
A cruel-looking bandit barely slices Lairon's right leg.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lairon* sends a cruel-looking bandit sprawling with a powerful bash!

backstab lairon
*
Lairon* tries to crush a cruel-looking bandit, but he deflects the blow.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lairon* crushes a cruel-looking bandit's body very hard.

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lairon* crushes a cruel-looking bandit's left foot very hard.
A cruel-looking bandit barely slices Lairon's body.

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
A cruel-looking bandit tickles Lairon's left leg with his slice.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

A cruel-looking bandit avoids being bashed by *
Lairon* who loses her balance and falls!

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

A cruel-looking bandit tickles Lairon's body with his slice.

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

tg Lairon
Target is now: h.Lairon

*
Lairon* tries to crush a cruel-looking bandit, but he deflects the blow.
A cruel-looking bandit tickles Lairon's body with his slice.

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

A cruel-looking bandit slices Lairon's body.

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lairon* sends a cruel-looking bandit sprawling with a powerful bash!

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lairon* crushes a cruel-looking bandit's body very hard.

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
*
Lairon* crushes a cruel-looking bandit's left leg into bloody fragments!
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
*
Lairon* crushes a cruel-looking bandit's body hard.
A cruel-looking bandit tickles Lairon's left leg with his slice.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

A cruel-looking bandit tickles Lairon's left leg with his slice.

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lairon* sends a cruel-looking bandit sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
Lairon* crushes a cruel-looking bandit's body.

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lairon* crushes a cruel-looking bandit's right arm into bloody fragments!

diag lairon
Lairon has some small wounds and bruises.

*
Lairon* tries to crush a cruel-looking bandit, but he parries successfully.
A cruel-looking bandit barely tickles Lairon's body with his slice.

diag bandit
A cruel-looking bandit is in awful condition.

hide
You attempt to hide yourself.

*
Lairon* tries to crush a cruel-looking bandit, but he parries successfully.
A cruel-looking bandit barely slices Lairon's body.

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lairon* tries to crush a cruel-looking bandit, but he parries successfully.
A cruel-looking bandit tickles Lairon's left leg with his slice.

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lairon* tries to crush a cruel-looking bandit, but he parries successfully.
A cruel-looking bandit slices Lairon's right arm.

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lairon* crushes a cruel-looking bandit's right hand.
A cruel-looking bandit barely tickles Lairon's body with his slice.

backstab lairon
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lairon* crushes a cruel-looking bandit's left leg extremely hard.
A cruel-looking bandit is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a cruel-looking bandit's death cry.

backstab lairon
You silently approach your victim...

-=+**+=- -=+*
*
Lairon* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in her back!
*
Lairon* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Lairon* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

n;p
Within Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Lairon* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

You pierce *Lairon*'s right arm.
*Lairon* panics, and attempts to flee!

*Lairon* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

n
p
Deep into Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
*Lairon* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.

You barely pierce *Lairon*'s head.
*Lairon* panics, and attempts to flee!

You pierce *Lairon*'s left foot hard.
An Ogier stonemason joins Lairon's fight!

*Lairon* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Within Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

w
s
Deep Within Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A gopher pokes his head up, sniffing the air warily.

w
Barren Hill
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

n
Rocky Valley
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A giant bee preys on small animals.

Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

whe
n
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Barren Hills
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.

s
w
w
Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

w
Rocky Valley
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.

Dusty Road Through the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West:
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
p
Winding Road Through the Hills of Kintara
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North:
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
They aren't here.

They aren't here.

whe
They aren't here.

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Winding Road Through the Hills of Kintara
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

p
p
p
They aren't here.

p
They aren't here.

p
They aren't here.

p
They aren't here.

p
They aren't here.

p
They aren't here.

p
They aren't here.

p
They aren't here.

p
They aren't here.

They aren't here.

whe
They aren't here.

p
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Winding Road Through the Hills of Kintara
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

p
They aren't here.

p
They aren't here.

p
They aren't here.

p
They aren't here.

They aren't here.

e
p
p
Dusty Road Through the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West:
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.

They aren't here.

p
p
They aren't here.

They aren't here.

They aren't here.

whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Dusty Road Through the Hills
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

p
They aren't here.

p
p
They aren't here.

p
They aren't here.

They aren't here.

e
Rocky Valley
[ obvious exits: E W ]

e
Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

n
Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: E S ]

n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
e
Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Lairon* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A giant bee preys on small animals.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

Deep into Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.

w
pk
An Ogier stonemason tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce an Ogier stonemason's head very hard.
An Ogier stonemason tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
Reck narrates 'Bah lost link'
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
*Lairon* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A giant bee preys on small animals.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

pk
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-=+*
*
Lairon* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

w;p
Cancelled.
Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: E S ]
*Lairon* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.

You barely tickle *Lairon*'s body with your pierce.
*Lairon* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Lairon* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

s
p
Barren Hills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

They aren't here.

w
p
Rocky Valley
[ obvious exits: E W ]

They aren't here.

w
p
Dusty Road Through the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West:
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
*Lairon* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.

You barely pierce *Lairon*'s left leg.
*Lairon* panics, and attempts to flee!

You swiftly dodge *
Lairon*'s attempt to crush you.
You swiftly dodge a coyote's attempt to hit you.
You tickle *Lairon*'s right leg with your pierce.
*Lairon* panics, and attempts to flee!
*
Lairon* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.
*
Lairon* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.
*
Lairon* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!

You swiftly dodge a coyote's attempt to hit you.

You flee head over heels.
Winding Road Through the Hills of Kintara
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North:
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
East: A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

e
s
Dusty Road Through the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West:
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.

Far Madding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
South: A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

s
Far Madding Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South:
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

s
s
Far Madding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
South: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

Rutted Road Towards Far Madding
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North:
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Rutted Road Towards Far Madding
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

n
Far Madding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
South: An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

n
n
Far Madding Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South:
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

e
Far Madding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
South: A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

Down a Rocky Valley
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.

e
Rocky Valley
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A giant bee preys on small animals.

e
A lynx leaves east.
A mangy cat has arrived from the west.
Barren Hill
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Barren Hill
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

w
w
w
s
s
Rocky Valley
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A mangy cat scurries around trying not to get stepped on.
A giant bee preys on small animals.

s
Down a Rocky Valley
[ obvious exits: E W ]

Far Madding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North:
A cunning coyote lurks here, looking suspicious and hungry.
South: A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

Far Madding Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South:
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.

e
n
Far Madding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
South: An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

Within Green Hills
[ obvious exits: N W ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

Hill of Wildflowers
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A small vial of thick yellow liquid sits here.
A gopher pokes his head up, sniffing the air warily.
A wild goat clambers over the rocks glaring at everything.
A wild goat clambers over the rocks glaring at everything.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.


*
Lairon* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

^ stabbed lairon beat s of caem trying
p
You narrate 'stabbed lairon beat s of caem trying'

You pierce *Lairon*'s body.
*
Lairon* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Lairon* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
A wild goat leaves west.
You barely pierce *Lairon*'s left foot.
*Lairon* panics, and attempts to flee!
*
Lairon* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.

w
Far Madding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
South: A wild goat clambers over the rocks glaring at everything.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

p
They aren't here.

e
p
Hill of Wildflowers
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A small vial of thick yellow liquid sits here.
A gopher pokes his head up, sniffing the air warily.
A wild goat clambers over the rocks glaring at everything.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

They aren't here.

w
w
Far Madding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
South: A wild goat clambers over the rocks glaring at everything.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

Narrow Valley
[ obvious exits: E S ]

s
Winding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
East:

whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Winding Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

vial
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a small purse.

You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina!

e;pk
You aren't carrying a vial.

Rutted Road Towards Far Madding
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
North:
A wild goat clambers over the rocks glaring at everything.
*Lairon* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

You silently approach your victim...

pk
-=Cancelled.
Reck narrates 'All good no rush!'
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

You silently approach your victim...

-=
k
+Cancelled.
Hit who?

pk

*
Lairon* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

You attempt to hide yourself.

Backstab who?

n
Far Madding Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
North:
A wild goat clambers over the rocks glaring at everything.
South: An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
*Lairon* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A wild goat clambers over the rocks glaring at everything.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

p
n
You pierce *Lairon*'s body.
*Lairon* panics, and attempts to flee!

pk
No way! You're fighting for your life!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

You pierce *Lairon*'s body hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

*
Lairon* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

e
Hill of Wildflowers
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A small vial of thick yellow liquid sits here.
*Lairon* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A gopher pokes his head up, sniffing the air warily.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

p
You barely pierce *Lairon*'s body.
*Lairon* panics, and attempts to flee!

You barely pierce *Lairon*'s body.
You pierce *Lairon*'s body.

*Lairon* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.

e;p
Quiet Pond in the Hills
[ obvious exits: W ]
*Lairon* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A gopher pokes his head up, sniffing the air warily.
You can just see a very large turtle lying in the mud on the bottom.
You can just see a very large turtle lying in the mud on the bottom.

You pierce *Lairon*'s body.
*Lairon* panics, and attempts to flee!

You pierce *Lairon*'s body hard.
*Lairon* panics, and attempts to flee!
You swiftly dodge a snapping turtle's attempt to hit you.
A snapping turtle tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

You barely pierce *Lairon*'s left leg.
*Lairon* panics, and attempts to flee!

f
A pudgy gopher leaves west.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Hill of Wildflowers
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A small vial of thick yellow liquid sits here.
A gopher pokes his head up, sniffing the air warily.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A gopher pokes his head up, sniffing the air warily.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.


*
Lairon* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.

p
p
p
You pierce *Lairon*'s body.
*Lairon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *
Lairon*'s death cry.

They aren't here.

They aren't here.

scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Lairon.

^ rip
You narrate 'rip'

Halcyon
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Halcyon » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:13 am

Stab continues to be the easiest set up ever.

w
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > hide
back h.light
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Dixon* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
The corpse of the blighted tree has decayed into a pile of dust.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
This session you've clumsied 1 out of 1 stabs (0% landed)

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Dixon: Hurt >
*Dixon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Dixon: Hurt > whine

You dodge a bash from *Dixon* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded - Dixon: Hurt > You whine pitifully.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > wher
w
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Halcyon - The Blight
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

s
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
South:
* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Halcyon - The Blight
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > scan s
*Dixon* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > scan s
scan s
scan s
*Dixon* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > *Dixon* is standing here, riding a |3|.warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > *Dixon* is standing here, riding a |4|.warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > s
hide
back h.light
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
A burnished metal breastplate lies here. [2]
A small piece of fabric blends in with the ground here. [2]
*Dixon* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Dixon* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
This session you've landed 1 out of 2 stabs (50% landed).
*Dixon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dixon*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > get all corpse
nar rip dixon
scalp
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a leather water flask from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a black belt with a silver fist buckle from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a razor-sharp longsword from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a black wool cape embroidered with a swooping hawk from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a supple tunic of finely linked chain from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a white hart pendant from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a white hart pendant from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Dixon.
You get an oilstone from the corpse of Dixon.
You get a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Dixon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > kill protus
kill protus
They aren't here.

o S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
*Protus* has arrived from the south, riding a |5|.warhorse.
*Relena* has arrived from the south, riding a |6|.warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You stab *Protus*'s left arm.

scan s
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Protus: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Protus: Hurt >
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Protus: Hurt >
*Protus* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins your fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
A rat now follows Relena.
You stab *Protus*'s body.
*Relena* says 'sTZeE amyt'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Protus: Hurt >
You barely stab *Protus*'s body.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Protus: Wounded >
*RELENA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Relena* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Protus: Wounded >
*PROTUS* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Protus: Wounded >
*Protus* leaves north riding a warhorse.
*Relena* has arrived from the south, riding a |7|.warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > k h.light
You try to stab *Relena*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Relena: Scratched >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a fade's fight!
You try to stab *Relena*, but she parries successfully.
*Protus* has arrived from the north, riding a |8|.warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Relena: Scratched >
*Protus* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Relena: Scratched > f
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Relena: Scratched > f

A ramshorned trolloc tries to cleave Relena, but she deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Relena's left hand.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Relena's body.
A ramshorned trolloc cleaves Relena's right leg.
A fade slashes Relena's body.
You stab *Relena*'s right leg.

You panic and attempt to flee!ena: Hurt >


*RELENA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


*Relena* leaves south riding a warhorse.


You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
hide
Correcting map position after fleeing.
North: South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
The corpse of a rat is lying here. [2]
The corpse of a Dhai'mon trolloc is lying here.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > back h.light
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Protus* has arrived from the north, riding a |2|.warhorse.

=
*Protus* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
This session you've clumsied 2 out of 3 stabs (33% landed)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
o S HP:Battered MV:Winded > hide
A Pile of Lumber
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

back protus
o S HP:Battered MV:Winded > By the Deserted Well
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A large stone well is here.
A raven is here flying around.
*Protus* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
This session you've clumsied 3 out of 4 stabs (25% landed)

* S HP:Battered MV:Winded - Protus: Battered >
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > scan u
*Relena* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Protus* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

sc
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You have 199(387) hit and 152(247) movement points.
You have scored 96373165 experience points and 1255 quest points.
You need 2126835 exp to level and 1745 qp to rank.
You have acquired 18 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 124 Turn points to date.
You have played 16 days and 9 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Halcyon the Master Havoc [Ko'bal 7] (Level 48).
You are standing.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Byrg assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > nar snicker prepare 2 loot me
You narrate 'snicker prepare 2 loot me'

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > u
hide
back h.protus
Atop a Crumbling Watch Tower
[ obvious exits: D ]
Down: A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Protus* is standing here, riding a |2|.warhorse.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
Grimly steadfast, a Shienaran commander prepares for battle.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
You swiftly dodge *Relena*'s attempt to strike you.

*
The Shienaran commander bellows 'loa KxMQOxfx sIyHWX_ `dzAG RTK mrq amb MKfBYpR'
The Shienaran commander bellows '[email protected] IKv VD]? tGonU UzKHkf_ v?R BnaA Y_ChpMtk'
The Shienaran commander tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
The Shienaran commander tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
A sergeant joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
The grizzled veteran joins the Shienaran commander's fight!
*Relena* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.


*Protus* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
This session you've landed 2 out of 5 stabs (40% landed).
*Protus* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Protus*'s death cry.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > s
s
Road to the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
North: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
East: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
South: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.

hide
* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > back h.light
Side Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
North: A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
West: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
Byrg narrates 'she wasnt even wound'

*
*Relena* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.

-f
s
e
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!

hide

*Relena* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
A hunter for the horn tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.

back h.light
You flee head over heels.
Road to the East Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
North: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
East: A run-down looking man wanders aimlessly, collecting lost belongings.
South: An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
Side Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
North: A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
West: A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Relena* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
This session you've landed 3 out of 6 stabs (50% landed).
*Relena* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Relena*'s death cry.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > get all corpse
nar rip relena
scalp
A hunter for the horn tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Relena.
You get thirteen copper pennys from the corpse of Relena.
You get a thick, steel-plated breastplate from the corpse of Relena.
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Relena.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Relena.
You get a soft leather pouch from the corpse of Relena.
You get a water skin from the corpse of Relena.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Relena.
You get a yew staff from the corpse of Relena.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Relena.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Relena.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Relena.
You get a pair of emerald-trimmed leather gloves from the corpse of Relena.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Relena.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Relena.
You get an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Relena.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Relena.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Relena.
You get a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Relena.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Relena.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Relena.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Relena.
You get a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Relena.

arjuna
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by arjuna » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:30 am

You flee head over heels.
The Blight
Through the endless expanse of decayed and rotting matter, you continue on in
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
despair. You are eager to move on, and escape this foul place. Unfortunately,
there appears to be no end in sight.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > 2
3
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > [ba h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > 3
[ba h.dark]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > 3
[ba h.dark]
You silently approach your victim...
*Turg* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc has arrived from the west.
A gaping maw tries to hit Turg, but he parries successfully.

*
A gaping maw tries to hit Turg, but he deflects the blow.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc leaves west.

+
You dodge a bash from *Turg* who loses his balance and falls!


*Turg* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Turg* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Turg*'s death cry.

Halcyon
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Halcyon » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:58 pm

Just a fun 1v9-10 because why not have that many people fight one person?! Bring more channies please

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > n
kill bear
Well Traveled Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The brown mother bear is looking for her wayward cub.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > f
hide
back eldrenia
You stab the small brown bear's left leg into bloody fragments!

You panic and attempt to flee!e small brown bear: Battered >

You flee head over heels.
Winding Through Pines and Fruit Trees
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Correcting map position after fleeing.
*Eldrenia* is standing here, riding a |1|.warhorse.
*Gryfen* is standing here.
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Eldrenia* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
This session you've landed 2 out of 3 stabs (66% landed).
*Eldrenia* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Eldrenia*'s death cry.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > back h.light
Backstab who?

o S HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
A sul'dam has arrived from the south, leading *Terri*.
*Terri* has arrived from the south, riding a |3|.warhorse.
*Wade* has arrived from the south, riding a |4|.warhorse.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* S HP:Battered MV:Tiring > back terri
You silently approach your victim...

+
*Gretchen* has arrived from the south, riding a |5|.gray palfrey.
A crow has arrived from the south.

*
*Gretchen* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.
A crow leaves west.


*Terri* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
This session you've landed 5 out of 6 stabs (83% landed).
*Terri* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Terri*'s death cry.
As *Terri* perishes, her sul'dam panics and flees.
A sul'dam leaves west.
-----------------------------------------------------------
S HP:Battered MV:Weary > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Halcyon - In the Vast Savannah
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

o S HP:Battered MV:Weary > n
hide
back h.light
Disappearing Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
The corpse of a plains lion is lying here.
*Tooz* is standing here, riding a |1|.gray palfrey.
A crow is here flying around.
*Gretchen* is standing here, riding a |2|.gray palfrey.

* S HP:Battered MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
*Gretchen* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.


*Tooz* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
This session you've landed 4 out of 5 stabs (80% landed).
*Tooz* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tooz*'s death cry.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > e
hide
back h.light
Enormous Tree Dominating the Landscape
[ obvious exits: N W D ]
A crow is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
|1|.A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Gretchen* is standing here.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

+
Ryak narrates 'hmm nod maybe I can't kill this ogier then!'


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.
This session you've clumsied 3 out of 8 stabs (62% landed)

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Gretchen: Healthy >
*Onduril* has arrived from the west, riding a |2|.Domani razor.
*Lys* has arrived from the west, riding a |3|.warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Gretchen: Healthy >
*Gretchen* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Lys* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Gretchen: Healthy >
*Gryfen* has arrived from the west, riding a sleek well-trained torm.

+ S HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Gretchen: Healthy >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Lys* burn your body!

-
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flurry of icy spikes sent by Gretchen is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Darkness

Thore
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:06 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Thore » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:55 am

TL;DR but stop whining and work on fixing your handheld side. Also can we move the tag to LS already? Long overdue. <3 u kiddo.

arjuna
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by arjuna » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:57 pm

East of Braem Woods
Framed by Braem Woods to the west and wide open plains of razorgrass to the
east, a quiet tranquility fills this area. Far across the plains to the
southeast the buildings of Aringill can be seen, but only the swishing of
the breeze through the grasses can be heard.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

backstab h.dark
* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > s
hide
backstab h.dark
Braem Wood
Echoes of city life filter through the trees. Nothing beyond the thick,
dark trunks of the trees can be seen in the shadowy depths of this forest,
but sounds of human life can be heard in the distance.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Malf* is standing here.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Malf* leaves north.

*
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > n
hide
backstab h.dark
East of Braem Woods
Framed by Braem Woods to the west and wide open plains of razorgrass to the
east, a quiet tranquility fills this area. Far across the plains to the
southeast the buildings of Aringill can be seen, but only the swishing of
the breeze through the grasses can be heard.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Malf* is standing here.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A towering, hunch-backed trolloc glares maliciously as he lumbers by.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

-
*Malf* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

+
*Malf* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins Malf's fight!
An enormous hunch-backed trolloc joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!
A fade joins an enormous hunch-backed trolloc's fight!

*flee
hide
backstab h.dark
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Braem Wood
Echoes of city life filter through the trees. Nothing beyond the thick,
Correcting map position after fleeing.
dark trunks of the trees can be seen in the shadowy depths of this forest,
but sounds of human life can be heard in the distance.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > backstab h.dark
backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Haggard > backstab h.dark
*Malf* has arrived from the north.
You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...


*Malf* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
*Malf* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Malf*'s death cry.

arjuna
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by arjuna » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:27 am

A Low Hill
A low hill covered with grass rises from the forest floor, with nothing
else growing upon it. The slope of the hill is gradual, and its top is
narrow, but from its apex a small view of the camp can be seen. Various
banners are visible to the south atop tents.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Mastacalus* has arrived from the east.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.
*Mastacalus* leaves south.

* S HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Backstab who?

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > s
hide
backstab h.dark
Inside the Dreadlord's Tent
This part of the tent has been divided into a working area, with a large
table directly in the center of the room. Maps and scrolls litter the
tabletop and are piled in baskets on the floor. A pot of ink lies on the
table in readiness, a quill pen nearby.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Mastacalus* is standing here.
*Tryndamere* is standing here.
*Malf* is standing here.
A Ghob'lin trolloc snarls as he scents new prey.
A Ghob'lin trolloc snarls as he scents new prey.
A Ghob'lin trolloc snarls as he scents new prey.
A dark figure, lurking in the shadows, eyes you with bloodlust.
A lean dreadlord casts his eye on you.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
*Tryndamere* gets a pair of thick metal boots from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a bronze belt of odd design from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a torc of gleaming steel from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a torc of gleaming steel from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a full metal helmet and visor from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a sungwood bracelet from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a sungwood bracelet from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a bright red robe from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets the death scalp of an ailing ogier slain in the Caralain Grass from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets the death scalp of the giant tarantula slain in the Braem Wood from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets the death scalp of a two-headed serpent slain in Andor from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets the death scalp of a two-headed serpent slain in Andor from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets the death scalp of a skeletal wolf slain in Andor from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets the death scalp of a skeletal wolf slain in Andor from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets the death scalp of a skeletal wolf slain in Andor from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets the death scalp of a skeletal wolf slain in Andor from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets the death scalp of a two-headed serpent slain in Andor from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets the death scalp of a skeletal wolf slain in Andor from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets the death scalp of an ailing ogier slain in the Caralain Grass from a backpack.
*Tryndamere* gets a black-laquered badge engraved with red serpents from a backpack.

=
You swiftly dodge *Malf*'s attempt to pierce you.


*Mastacalus* makes a strange sound as you place a sharp, red stone dagger in his back!
*Mastacalus* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mastacalus*'s death cry.
*Tryndamere* puts the death scalp of an ailing ogier slain in the Caralain Grass on his belt.
*Tryndamere* puts the death scalp of an ailing ogier slain in the Caralain Grass on his belt.
*Tryndamere* slides a gold ring delicately carved with ivy on to his left ring finger.
*Tryndamere* puts a sungwood bracelet on around his right wrist.
*Tryndamere* puts a sungwood bracelet on around his left wrist.
*Tryndamere* wears a torc of gleaming steel around his neck.
*Tryndamere* wears a torc of gleaming steel around his neck.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Malf: Wounded > flee

*Malf* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
A Ghob'lin trolloc joins Malf's fight!
A Ghob'lin trolloc joins a Ghob'lin trolloc's fight!
A Ghob'lin trolloc joins a Ghob'lin trolloc's fight!

You panic and attempt to flee!Wounded >

arjuna
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by arjuna » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:32 pm

* S HP:Scratched MV:Winded > backstab h.dark
*Snorgg* has arrived from the north.
You silently approach your victim...

+
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 65 secs.


Ooops. Your clumsy execution broadcasts your intentions.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Snorgg: Hurt >
*Snorgg* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Snorgg: Hurt >
*Snorgg* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Snorgg: Hurt >
*Snorgg* leaves west.
*Snorgg* has arrived from the west.

hide
* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
n
hide
backstab h.dark
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

You silently approach your victim...


Suddenly *Snorgg* places a curved clear dagger in your back!
Ouch! That Really did HURT!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
In a Thick Forest
The ominous peaks of the Mountains of Dhoom can be glimpsed through the
Correcting map position after fleeing.
breaks in the forest canopy. The forest thins to the east towards Tarwin's
Gap. A thick stand of trees bars the way to the north, while the road lies
to the south. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
backstab h.dark
You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
You silently approach your victim...

s
hide
backstab h.dark
Cancelled.
Road to Tarwin's Gap
The paving stones that once formed the road are completely covered in dirt.
This stretch of the road continues its east-west path through the forest
between Fal Dara and Tarwin's Gap. The forest begins to thin out towards
the east, replaced by boulders and rough terrain. It would not take much
more than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
Backstab who?

* S HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > backstab h.dark
You silently approach your victim...


*Snorgg* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!
*Snorgg* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Snorgg*'s death cry.

Raiste
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:43 pm

Towering Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Towering Forest
You catch the scent of horses nearby.

e;pk
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

You attempt to hide yourself.

Backstab who?

e;pk
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here.
*Relena* is here, fighting a raven, riding a warhorse.
A raven is lying here, mortally wounded.

You attempt to hide yourself.

*
Relena* strikes a raven's right wing into bloody fragments!
A raven is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a raven's death cry.
You silently approach your victim...

-=
*
Onduril* has arrived from the south, riding a Domani razor.

+**+=
*
Onduril* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

- -
*
Onduril* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

=+*
*
Relena* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in her back!
*
Relena* winces in pain.


*
Relena* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

^ stabbed her beat

You dodge a bash from *
Onduril* who loses his balance and falls!

You narrate 'stabbed her beat'

f
You panic and attempt to flee!


Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.


You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *
Relena* burn your body!


You flee head over heels.
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

s
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

s
A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A giant bee preys on small animals.


*
Onduril* has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
*
Relena* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

*
Onduril* tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.

Reck narrates 'nice'

*
Relena* says 'ZvS]'

*
Relena* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.

wimpy

You try to pierce *
Onduril*, but he deflects the blow.

Mood changed to: Wimpy

*
Relena* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *
Onduril*, but he deflects the blow.
You won't flee from any fight now.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You dodge a bash from *
Onduril* who loses his balance and falls!
You flee head over heels.
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

s;pk
A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*
Onduril* is sitting here, riding a Domani razor.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A giant bee preys on small animals.

You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*
Onduril* clambers to his feet.
Your body is burned by a weakened fireball sent by *
Relena*!

-
*
Onduril* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Ouch! It appears someone saw your sneak attack.


*
Onduril* slashes your left arm extremely hard.
*
Relena* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *
Relena*, but she parries successfully.

f

You try to pierce *
Relena*, but she deflects the blow.

You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

w
Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Dense Forest
You catch the scent of horses nearby.


*
Onduril* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.
*
Relena* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.


*
Onduril* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


You try to pierce *
Onduril*, but he parries successfully.

f
You try to pierce *
Onduril*, but he parries successfully.
A flock of ravens now follows Relena.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *
Relena* burn your body!


You flee head over heels.
A Path Through the Dead Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
A spotted jaguar opens its eyes lazily.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

n

A black cat sniffs the ground...
You swiftly dodge a spotted jaguar's attempt to hit you.
You pierce a spotted jaguar's body into bloody fragments!
A black cat leaves east.
A spotted jaguar tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

*
Onduril* has arrived from the north, riding a Domani razor.
*
Relena* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
No way! You're fighting for your life!


*
Onduril* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!

e
e

You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *
Relena* burn your body!

*
Relena* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You pierce a spotted jaguar's left leg extremely hard.
A spotted jaguar tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You flee head over heels.
Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

Reck narrates 'they df choke'
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E ]
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A panther stalks through the wilderness.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
e
s
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

s
Creepy Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A glob of muddy leaves sits here, oozing a foul liquid.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.

Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Reck the Master Havoc is standing here.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

*
Onduril* has arrived from the west, riding a Domani razor.
*
Relena* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

*
Onduril* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *
Onduril*, but he deflects the blow.
*
Onduril* tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
*
Relena* tries to strike Reck, but he parries successfully.

A brown deer leaves north.
Reck panics, and attempts to flee!
Reck leaves north.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!

You try to pierce *
Onduril*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Thick Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The corpse of a vernarsh is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here. [5]
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
w
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a raven is lying here. [2]
A wild boar runs through the forest.

w
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.

tell reck i can try to roll again near choke if you ready
You tell Reck 'i can try to roll again near choke if you ready'

tell reck hows your hp
You tell Reck 'hows your hp'

wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You won't flee from any fight now.

Reck nods in agreement.

*
Onduril* has arrived from the east, riding a Domani razor.
*
Relena* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*
Relena* tries to strike Reck, but he deflects the blow.
*
Onduril* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!

Reck tries to stab *
Relena*, but she parries successfully.


You try to pierce *
Onduril*, but he deflects the blow.
A forest boar leaves west.
Reck tries to stab *
Relena*, but she parries successfully.
*
Relena* tries to strike Reck, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

s
pk
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Relena* is here, fighting Reck, riding a warhorse.
*
Onduril* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.
Reck the Master Havoc is here, fighting Relena.

*
Onduril* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

f

Reck leaves east.

You pierce *Onduril*'s body hard.
*Onduril* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *
Onduril*, but he deflects the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Towering Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A wild boar runs through the forest.

e
pk
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*
Onduril* is standing here, riding a Domani razor.

*
Onduril* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

You try to pierce *
Onduril*, but he parries successfully.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

n;pk
Dark Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
HIDDEN ENTITY
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*
Onduril* is here, fighting Reck, riding a Domani razor.

You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

Reck places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in the back of *
Relena*, resulting in some strange noises and blood!
*
Relena* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
You gain a level!
Your blood freezes as you hear *
Relena*'s death cry.

Post Reply