Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Drybones
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:36 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Drybones » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:06 pm

Damn, I thought you at least dlined through my spam! :P

byrg
Posts: 276
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by byrg » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:13 pm

* HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > [k h.light]
They aren't here.
*Fermin* has arrived from the south.
*Fermin* leaves west.

* HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > khh
[k h.light]
They aren't here.

khh
* HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > [k h.light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Blytzkrieg has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > w
khh
bash
Village Grocer
This is a simple wooden building that is completely lined with with shelves and
the corners stacked with barrels and crates. A long counter stands in the back
behind which a stool sits for the shopkeep to sit as he tends to his customers
needs.
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
You sense a hidden life form in the area...
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A grocer stocks some shelves.

* HP:Wounded DP:Strong MV:Tiring > [k h.light]
You try to slash *Fermin*, but he parries successfully.

g MV:Tiring - Fermin: Battered >
As *Fermin* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Fermin* panics, and attempts to flee!
Suddenly *someone* places a silver-winged basilard in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...

ow.

Sanguine
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Sanguine » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:25 pm

Stab chances. Too risky. Mighty bash woulda killed him in one if it landed, eh? Too yet, you betcha.

Szyrik
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Szyrik » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:41 am

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary > Caemlyn Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
West: A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
Small Clearing Off the Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
*Barb* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Barb's leash.
*Ahri* is standing here leashed to a sul'dam.
A sul'dam stands here, holding Ahri's leash.
*Wade* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Wade* eats a large slab of meat.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You attempt to hide yourself.
*Ahri* leans closer to *Wade*, who now appears to be feeling better.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
You silently approach your victim...

=
*Barb* leans closer to *Wade*, who now appears to be feeling better.

*
*Wade* eats a large slab of meat.

+
*Ahri* looks at *Wade*.

-
*Barb* leans closer to *Wade*, who now appears to be feeling better.


*Barb* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Barb* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Barb*'s death cry.
As *Barb* perishes, her sul'dam panics and flees.
A sul'dam leaves west.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Weary >
A sul'dam has arrived from the north, leading *Elodie*.
*Elodie* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

Szyrik
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Szyrik » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:17 pm

In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Knuckle* is standing here.
*Chocopops* is standing here.
*Trucido* is standing here.
*Chrissy* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > *Trucido* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Trucido: Scratched >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Trucido: Scratched >
*Chrissy* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Outside a Cave
[ obvious exits: E W ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

*Byrg* has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You silently approach your victim...

Cancelled.
*Byrg* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Byrg: Healthy >

You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
*Knuckle* is standing here.
*Chocopops* is standing here.
*Trucido* is standing here.
*Chrissy* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Trucido* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

=
*Trucido* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

*
You swiftly dodge *Knuckle*'s attempt to pound you.

=
*Chrissy* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
*Chocopops* leaves west.

-
+

Cancelled.
*Knuckle* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You barely stab *Trucido*'s body.
*Trucido* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Byrg* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
Jaxon Lane is standing here.
Aish Midori, Green Ajah is resting here, riding a warhorse.
Mercy of Saldaea is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Aish stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You say 'She keeps walking out'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Chrissy* has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.
*Trucido* has arrived from above.
*Byrg* has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.
*Chocopops* has arrived from above.
Jaxon scythes *Knuckle*'s right arm.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
*Trucido* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
*Byrg* tries to slash Aish, but she parries successfully.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Trucido: Scratched >
Ragan tries to slash Chrissy, but she deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Trucido: Scratched >
Mercy tries to pierce *Chrissy*, but she deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Trucido: Scratched >
Aish forms a beautiful weave of white light about Aish's body.
*Chocopops* tries to lance Mercy, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Trucido: Scratched >
*Chrissy* gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A Shienaran forward scout vibrates and is knocked about.
A Shienaran forward scout vibrates and is knocked about.
A Shienaran forward scout vibrates and is knocked about.
A Shienaran forward scout vibrates and is knocked about.
A Shienaran forward scout vibrates and is knocked about.
A Shienaran forward scout vibrates and is knocked about.
*Knuckle* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Knuckle* stops following *Chrissy*.
*Knuckle* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Chocopops* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Chocopops* stops following *Chrissy*.
*Chocopops* vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
*Byrg* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Byrg* stops following *Chrissy*.
*Byrg* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Trucido* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Trucido* stops following *Chrissy*.
*Trucido* vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
Jaxon vibrates and is knocked about.
Jaxon vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
Aish vibrates and is knocked about.
Aish vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
Mercy vibrates and is knocked about.
Mercy vibrates and is knocked about.
Ragan vibrates and is knocked about.
Ragan vibrates and is knocked about.
Byrg assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Trucido: Scratched >
A bloodstock stallion tries to hit Chrissy, but she dodges the attack.
A warhorse tries to hit Chrissy, but she parries successfully.
*Byrg* stops riding a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion tickles Byrg's body with its hit.
*Chrissy* swiftly dodges Mercy's attempt to pierce her.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Chocopops, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout tickles Knuckle's body with his slash.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Chocopops's left leg.
*Chrissy* pierces Ragan's body very hard.
Ragan tries to slash Chrissy, but she parries successfully.
Aish tickles *Byrg*'s body with her strike.
You tickle *Trucido*'s body with your stab.
*Trucido* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
Mercy tries to pierce *Chrissy*, but she deflects the blow.
*Chrissy* pierces Ragan's body hard.
You tickle *Trucido*'s body with your stab.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Trucido: Scratched >
Aish panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Trucido: Scratched >
*Knuckle* avoids being bashed by Jaxon who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Trucido: Scratched >
Aish panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Trucido: Scratched >
*Knuckle* sends Jaxon sprawling with a powerful bash!

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Trucido: Scratched >
*Chrissy* gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A Shienaran forward scout vibrates and is knocked about.
A Shienaran forward scout vibrates and is knocked about.
A Shienaran forward scout vibrates and is knocked about.
A Shienaran forward scout vibrates and is knocked about.
A Shienaran forward scout vibrates and is knocked about.
A Shienaran forward scout vibrates and is knocked about.
*Knuckle* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Knuckle* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Chocopops* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Chocopops* vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
*Byrg* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Byrg* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Trucido* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Trucido* vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
Jaxon vibrates and is knocked about.
Jaxon vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
Aish vibrates and is knocked about.
Aish vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
Mercy vibrates and is knocked about.
Mercy vibrates and is knocked about.
Ragan vibrates and is knocked about.
Ragan vibrates and is knocked about.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt >
A bloodstock stallion tries to hit Chrissy, but she deflects the blow.
A warhorse tries to hit Chrissy, but she dodges the attack.
A shadow stallion barely tickles Byrg's right leg with its hit.
*Chrissy* swiftly dodges Mercy's attempt to pierce her.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Chocopops, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Knuckle's left leg.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Chocopops, but he parries successfully.
*Chrissy* tries to pierce Ragan, but he parries successfully.
Ragan tries to slash Chrissy, but she deflects the blow.
Aish barely strikes *Byrg*'s body.
You barely stab *Trucido*'s body.
*Knuckle* tries to pound Jaxon, but he deflects the blow.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt >
*Chrissy* tries to pierce Ragan, but he parries successfully.
You stab *Trucido*'s head.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Trucido* who loses his balance and falls!
*Chrissy* panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt >
*Chrissy* leaves up riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt >

Aish panics, and attempts to flee!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt > A Shallow Depression
Here within a shallow depression of twisted scrub and rotting trees, the
ground is laden with rough, gray rocks. Rocks jut out of the ground among
the twisted scrub and mutated trees. An overgrown footpath leads up towards
the foothills near Tarwin's Gap.
[ obvious exits: U ]
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Knuckle.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Chocopops.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Chocopops.
*Knuckle* is here, fighting Jaxon.
*Chocopops* is here, fighting Mercy.
A shadow stallion is here, fighting Byrg.
*Byrg* is here, fighting Aish.
*Trucido* is here, fighting YOU!
Jaxon Lane is sitting here.
Aish Midori, Green Ajah is here, fighting Byrg, riding a warhorse.
Aish is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Mercy of Saldaea is here, fighting Chocopops, riding a bloodstock stallion.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt >
*Chrissy* has arrived from above, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt >
Aish leaves up riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt >
*Byrg* slashes a shadow stallion's body into bloody fragments!
Ragan joins a Shienaran forward scout's fight!
Mercy pierces *Chocopops*'s body.
A shadow stallion barely tickles Byrg's body with its hit.
*Chocopops* lances Mercy's left arm hard.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Chocopops, but he deflects the blow.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Knuckle's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Chocopops, but he deflects the blow.
You stab *Trucido*'s body.
*Knuckle* tries to pound Jaxon, but he parries successfully.
Mercy avoids being bashed by *Chocopops* who loses his balance and falls!

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Trucido: Hurt >
You panic and attempt to flee!



*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

*Byrg* leaves up.
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
*Byrg* is standing here.
Aish Midori, Green Ajah is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Aish is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
*Chrissy* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Knuckle.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Chocopops.
A Shienaran forward scout is here, fighting Chocopops.
*Knuckle* is here, fighting Jaxon.
*Chocopops* is here, fighting Mercy.
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
*Trucido* is standing here.
Jaxon Lane is here, fighting Knuckle.
Mercy of Saldaea is here, fighting Chocopops, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Ragan is here, fighting Knuckle.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You silently approach your victim...

+
Jaxon sends *Knuckle* sprawling with a powerful bash!

*
Ragan slashes Knuckle's left foot.
Mercy pierces *Chocopops*'s head hard.
Jaxon scythes *Knuckle*'s body hard.
*Chocopops* tries to lance Mercy, but he parries successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout slashes Chocopops's body hard.
A Shienaran forward scout barely slashes Knuckle's body.
A Shienaran forward scout tries to slash Chocopops, but he parries successfully.


You dodge a bash from *Trucido* who loses his balance and falls!


*Chrissy* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*Chrissy* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Chrissy*'s death cry.

Snorgg
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:27 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Snorgg » Sun May 02, 2021 3:07 pm

* S HP:Battered MV:Full - Bahamut: Hurt - Cosimo: Scratched > hide
backstab light
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
The ancient trees around the road don't seem to acknowledge the wind
blowing around them, their branches and leaves barely moving. Here, the
road runs east and west, but, to the west, you can see that the road bends
north. A gray tower is visible over the trees to the northwest, and besides
that, you can only see the impenetrable forest all around the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
West: The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Kali* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Razhak, riding a gray palfrey.
*Cosimo* is here, fighting Bahamut, riding a wild stallion.
Bahamut the Destroyer is here, fighting Cosimo.
Blytzkrieg the Darkling Master is here, fighting Ominas.
Razhak the Myrddraal is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

=
*Ominas* avoids being bashed by Blytzkrieg who loses his balance and falls!

+
Razhak narrates 'on 2n 2w'

*
Razhak slashes *Ominas*'s body very hard.
*Ominas* lances Razhak's left arm hard.
Razhak narrates 'come weave'

*
*Cosimo* avoids being bashed by Bahamut who loses his balance and falls!

-
Razhak panics, and attempts to flee!


Razhak leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
*Cosimo* sends Bahamut sprawling with a powerful bash!


*Kali* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Kali* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kali*'s death cry.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > get all corpse

*Cosimo* lances Bahamut's right leg very hard.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full >
Jestin narrates 'i'mc rit in fd atm'

* S HP:Battered MV:Full >
Razhak has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > nar rip kali

Bahamut looks at *Cosimo*.
Razhak tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.
*Cosimo* gets a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets the severed head of Dovain the Dreadlord slain in Shienar from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a cup of thready brown tea from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a black pair of silver-tooled boots from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a heron-engraved scabbard from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a water skin from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a silver belt adorned with sapphires from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a yew staff from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a backpack from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a hooded sable mantle from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a sheer, satin slip from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a shimmering pendant of obsidian from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a gold ring from the corpse of Kali.
*Cosimo* gets a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Kali.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > The corpse of Kali seems to be empty.

* S HP:Battered MV:Full > You narrate 'rip kali'

I can never get the loots :(

Khugd
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Khugd » Wed May 05, 2021 8:45 pm

Rig still sucks

Hall of Nightmares
The massive stone barracks is lined with large wooden cots and mats, and
before each of these sits a large footlocker for stashing personal items.
Many of the cots are filled with sleeping Trollocs, whom toss and turn as
they dream twisted nightmares of a world where they must love thy neighbor
and peacefully coexist.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Thakan'dar
North: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
South: A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
Rig the Myrddraal is standing here.
A raven is here, watching.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here, watching.
A huge darkhound is here, drooling and snarling.
A juvenile trolloc waits hungrily to be fed.
A bored looking trolloc lounges here.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
give all rig
You give a vial filled with a dark red liquid to Rig.
You give a vial filled with a dark red liquid to Rig.
You give a vial filled with a dark red liquid to Rig.
You give a bubbling draught to Rig.
You give a bubbling draught to Rig.
You give a thin vial of yellow fluid to Rig.
You give a thin vial of yellow fluid to Rig.
You give him eleven coppers.
You give him 332 crowns.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
say so many
You say 'so many'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
say typos
You say 'typos'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

A huge darkhound has arrived from the south.
Rig hisses 'lol'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
bb rig
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
h
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

Amino narrates 'is it ever on purpose'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
backstab rig
You silently approach your victim...


-=
+*
Tic in 7 seconds!
*+
=-
-
Piperss narrates 'lol'

=+
*
Rig makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in his back!
Rig is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear Rig's death cry.

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >

You are hungry.
Tic length updated to: 63.671 seconds.
Rig tells you 'rofl'

nar snicker
o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
You narrate 'snicker'

o S HP:Healthy MV:Winded >
g
get all corpse
You get eighteen copper pennys from the corpse of Rig.
You get eleven copper pennys from the corpse of Rig.
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Rig.
You get a wealth of gold crowns from the corpse of Rig.
You get a vial filled with a dark red liquid from the corpse of Rig.
You get a vial filled with a dark red liquid from the corpse of Rig.
You get a vial filled with a dark red liquid from the corpse of Rig.
You get a bubbling draught from the corpse of Rig.
You get a bubbling draught from the corpse of Rig.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Rig.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves from the corpse of Rig.
You get a skin of human flesh from the corpse of Rig.
You get a small purse from the corpse of Rig.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Rig.
You get a heron-marked longsword from the corpse of Rig.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Rig.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Rig.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Rig.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Rig.
You get an inky black cloak from the corpse of Rig.
You get a shirt of overlapping black scales from the corpse of Rig.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Rig.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Rig.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Rig.
You get a gold ring from the corpse of Rig.

Szyrik
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Szyrik » Wed May 12, 2021 3:14 pm

They aren't here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
An Abandoned Warren
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]
Up: *Mastacalus* is standing here.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
An enormous tarantula is here.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You silently approach your victim...

-
*Mastacalus* leaves west.


*Mastacalus* has arrived from the west.
*Mastacalus* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Mastacalus* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Mastacalus*'s death cry.

dager
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:58 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by dager » Fri May 14, 2021 2:04 am

After walking into a trap lugard with ominas draz and full group sitting no-hide then instantly blocking gates lugard i grab a jade and punch some newbies in the face, unfortunately this does not inspire anyone to come and help them, caemlyn and lugard are still empty...
Suddenly Akkad goes mental so i jump in ways back north to get my teeth kicked in again...

[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > c
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Ominas* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full > bac h.light

*Ominas* leaves north riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > bac h.light
Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > bac h.light
Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > bac h.light
Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > bac h.light

*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > You try to PIERCE *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

w
You flee head over heels.
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.
Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > c
w
[hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dager - End of the Dark Road

sco
o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > You have 79(357) hit and 207(223) movement points.
You have scored 107371016 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1128984 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 17 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 6 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Dager the Blunt (Level 50).
You are standing.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > stat
You are a 40 year old male trolloc rogue.
Your height is 6 feet, 7 inches, and you weigh 235.0 lbs.
You are carrying 5.1 lbs and wearing 24.6 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:17 Int:8 Wil:8 Dex:19 Con:17 Statsum: 69.
Offensive bonus: 142, Dodging bonus: 99, Parrying bonus: 125
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 106 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 35% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- SNEAK

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > '
'
'
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > '
[k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > [k light]
They aren't here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dager - End of the Dark Road

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full >
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > c
bac relena
[hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > n
c
bac relena
The Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
South: A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dager - The Dark Road
You catch the scent of many horses nearby.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > s
End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.

c
o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dager - End of the Dark Road

sco
o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You have 91(357) hit and 200(223) movement points.
You have scored 107371016 experience points and 0 quest points.
You need 1128984 exp to reach the next level.
You have amassed 17 Turn points to date.
You have played 3 days and 6 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Dager the Blunt (Level 50).
You are standing.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
A gaping maw has arrived from the east.
A gaping maw tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Scratched >
You PIERCE a gaping maw's body extremely hard.
A Ghar'ghael trolloc leaves west.
A gaping maw tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Hurt > c
bac h.light

You try to PIERCE a gaping maw, but it deflects the blow.
A gaping maw tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Hurt > change mood wimpy
[hide ]
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Hurt > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Hurt > s
Mood changed to: Wimpy

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong - a gaping maw: Hurt > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You PIERCE a gaping maw's head.
A gaping maw tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
The Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
e
e
South: A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.
End of the Dark Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A spider-legged beast is here, most of it teeth.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > c
bac h.light
Dying Plains in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
South: A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A small stick is lying on the ground here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > n
c
bac h.light
Twisted Path in the Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North: South: A small stick is lying on the ground here.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > [hide ]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > n
c
bac h.light
Backstab who?

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > Path to a Castle
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Ominas* makes a strange sound as you place a dagger of green jade in his back!
*Ominas* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ominas*'s death cry.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Ominas.

o S HP:Beaten MV:Full > get all corpse
n
You get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a steel warhammer from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a cloak of shifting colors from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a glass tiger from the corpse of Ominas.
You get a crystal lightstick from the corpse of Ominas.

Ominas
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Ominas » Fri May 14, 2021 2:12 am

Was ld bud. Well done

Post Reply