Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Snorgg
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:27 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Snorgg » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:13 am

Right before this happened...

* S HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...


*Dixon* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Miranda* leaves south riding a warhorse.

*
Aureus speaks from the Dark '3x is on, courtesy of Vampa'

*
Rig bellows 'LOOKS LIKE AN OLD FASHIONED SHOWDOWN'

+
*Dixon* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Miranda* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.


*Miranda* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Miranda* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Miranda*'s death cry.

and then Kultunk comes to save me and this guy shows up again and stabs him out of the blue! :( least I ran and looted KT

Szyrik
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Szyrik » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:13 am

The Blight
[ obvious exits: E W ]
East: The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.

The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North: A trolloc is here ruling a group of trollocs.
West: A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
The blight bear stands on its haunches, roaring madly.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [backstab h.snorgg]
Backstab who?

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
The Blight
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Kultunk* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Kultunk bellows 'who dung keep wondering why it dosnt smell' <-----

* S HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
You silently approach your victim...

*Kultunk* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Kultunk* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Kultunk*'s death cry.

Snorgg
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:27 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Snorgg » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:46 pm

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > Fal Dara Weaponguild
This large room serves as the central training grounds for the soldiers of
Fal Dara. Looking at the nicks and scratches all over the walls you can
tell that soldiers train here very often.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
North: A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
East: A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
*Cassidy* is resting here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
*Dixon* is standing here.
A grim storyteller reads from a journal.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
An elite Shienaran guard attends his duties.
A young man, stripped to the waist, stands here catching his breath.
A young man, stripped to the waist, stands here catching his breath.
A large one-eyed man stands here, glaring at nothing in particular.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary > You attempt to hide yourself.

You silently approach your victim...

*
*Dixon* says 'bAQ? @P hx^ l_jiN Tp fe'

*
*Dixon* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

-
*Dixon* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A Shienaran guard joins Dixon's fight!
An elite Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
An elite Shienaran guard joins an elite Shienaran guard's fight!
Uno Nomesta joins an elite Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran guard has arrived from the east.


*Cassidy* makes a strange sound as you place a curved clear dagger in her back!
*Cassidy* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cassidy*'s death cry.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Dixon: Battered > get all corpse

A Shienaran guard leaves east.
Dixon assumes an offensive striking posture.

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Dixon: Battered >
Monsoon narrates 'we hti a sec'

* S HP:Healthy MV:Weary - Dixon: Battered >
*Dixon* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a studded leather belt with a crossed swords buckle from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a massive exquisite jambiya from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a gator skin bracer from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a backpack from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a yellow cloak trimmed with red from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a strange, insectoid helm from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a ring of silver from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a rod of jasper, carved like waves from the corpse of Cassidy.
*Dixon* gets a brass storm lantern from the corpse of Cassidy.

Szyrik
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:18 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Szyrik » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:29 am

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong > w

Draz narrates 'u too low'

* S HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Darkening Wood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Rig* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Monsoon* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A young trolloc is here, growling with a deep bloodlust.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A myrddraal slowly gazes about, leaving you shaken.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A huge trolloc marked with a whirlwind snorts here.
A darkhound is here, howling.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
You attempt to hide yourself.

[backstab h.rig] iring >
You silently approach your victim...

*
Rig bellows 'surrender'

=
Jaxon narrates 'nod'


*Rig* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*Rig* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rig*'s death cry.

* S HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
*Monsoon* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.

Rig
Posts: 1971
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Rig » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:39 am

Eating chinese + not remembering that you just spam backstab nonstop like many other shitter rogues :P

cadiz
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:44 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by cadiz » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:31 pm

removed
Last edited by cadiz on Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cadiz
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:44 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by cadiz » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:32 pm

removed

gok
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:41 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by gok » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:35 pm

On a Narrow Outcrop
[ obvious exits: S ]
A water skin made from dried human flesh lies here.
An enormous, double-bladed battleaxe lies nearby, radiating death.
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of steel-plated greaves lie here.
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of black vambraces lie here, gleaming brightly.
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
A remnant of the Age of Legends juts from the soil.
*Fleur* is standing here.
*Fyves* is standing here.
Dager the Sharp is here, fighting Arston.
A mercenary lingers here, ready to earn his pay.
*Arston* is sitting here.
Mordark the Wolfish Trolloc is here, fighting Arston.
A raven is here flying around.

* S HP:Hurt MV:Winded > [hide ]
You attempt to hide yourself.

[back h.light] >
You silently approach your victim...

-
Dager barely pierces *Arston*'s right leg.
Mordark cleaves *Arston*'s right arm.

=
*Fyves* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

-
*Arston* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Arston* leaves south.


*Arston* has arrived from the south.
*Fleur* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in her back!
*Fleur* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Fleur*'s death cry.

gok
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:41 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by gok » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:36 pm

*Dixon* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
[back h.light]
You silently approach your victim...


Blytzkrieg tries to blast *Dixon*, but he parries successfully.

*
A rat now follows Dixon.
A rat squeaks 'Dixon is at Road to Tarwin's Gap'
*Dixon* strikes Blytzkrieg's body.
A rat squeaks 'Dixon is at Road to Tarwin's Gap'

=
Blytzkrieg panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Blytzkrieg leaves north.


*Dixon* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*Dixon* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Dixon*'s death cry.

Dixon
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:50 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Dixon » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:56 pm

Ah I see you are proud of flee stabbing a beat person after having 3 fight him solo.

Post Reply