Stab Thread

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Nognahoj
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Nognahoj » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:58 pm

Krun wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:39 am
Overlooking a Fog Enshrouded Valley
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Shaista is sleeping here.
Iria is sleeping here.
They are truly bonded sleeping together. :)

Krun
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:21 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Krun » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:34 pm

iria wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:30 am
hah, yeah we were both loling, think we both afk'd so was kind of funny coming back in circle. Also good job not taking the LS boat home, there may have been a surprise inside the door*brandish*
Nice! I thought I'd take the Deven's Ride boat back and maybe catch someone between DR and EF. Hadn't even considered I might be trapped if I went to Lockshear.

Raiste
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:02 am

Switchback Through the Hills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North:
South: A sheep is here, bleating.
A sheep is here, bleating.
With gleaming dark fur a mink growls here.
With gleaming dark fur a mink growls here.
track
-=+**+=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a Horse leaving north.
Some obvious recent tracks of a Horse leaving south.
n
e
Switchback Through the Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
East:
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
South: A sheep is here, bleating.
A coat made of soft silk lies here, cut in the latest style.
A dark cloak with a hood has been left here. [2]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A small purse is here. [3]
*Lix* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
Switchback Through the Hills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North:
A black snake is here, lying on a rock.
West: A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
w;pk
Switchback Through the Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
East:
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
South: A sheep is here, bleating.
A coat made of soft silk lies here, cut in the latest style.
A dark cloak with a hood has been left here. [2]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [2]
A small purse is here. [3]
*Lix* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.
You silently approach your victim...
pk
-=Cancelled.
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.
You silently approach your victim...
pk
-Cancelled.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
*
Lix* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
*
Lix* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *
Lix*'s death cry.
^ rip lix
You narrate 'rip lix'
scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Lix.

Bigbones narrates 'nice'
Razhak narrates 'nice'

Raiste
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:53 am

Close call.

Middle Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East:
*Carl* is standing here.
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
West: A small dog is here, barking furiously.
Lugard Supplies
[ obvious exits: W ]
*Carl* is standing here.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A grocer stocks some shelves.
*Carl* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
No way! You're fighting for your life!
A black cat sniffs the ground...
A merchant guard joins Carl's fight!
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Shzrei narrates 'nods'
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Middle Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East:
*Carl* is standing here.
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
West: A small dog is here, barking furiously.
Lugard Supplies
[ obvious exits: W ]
*Carl* is standing here.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A grocer stocks some shelves.
*Carl* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
No way! You're fighting for your life!
You narrate 'he's grocer'
Mood changed to: Wimpy
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You panic and attempt to flee!

*
Carl* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A black cat sniffs the ground...
A merchant guard joins Carl's fight!

You flee head over heels.
Middle Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East:
*Carl* is standing here.
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
West: A small dog is here, barking furiously.
Lugard Supplies
[ obvious exits: W ]
*Carl* is standing here.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A grocer stocks some shelves.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+*
*
Carl* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*+
Shzrei narrates 'oh, lets finish?'
=- -=+*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

A black cat sniffs the ground...
A merchant guard joins Carl's fight!
A merchant guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A black cat sniffs the ground...
You try to pierce *
Carl*, but he parries successfully.
You tell Shzrei 'might as well'
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You dodge a bash from *
Carl* who loses his balance and falls!
You panic and attempt to flee!

A merchant guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *
Carl*, but he deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
Middle Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East:
*Carl* is standing here.
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
West: A small dog is here, barking furiously.
Lugard Supplies
[ obvious exits: W ]
*Carl* is standing here.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A grocer stocks some shelves.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**
*
Carl* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
+
*
Carl* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
A black cat sniffs the ground...
A merchant guard joins Carl's fight!
=- -=+*
You can't backstab a fighting person, too alert!

A merchant guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to pierce *
Carl*, but he parries successfully.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
You panic and attempt to flee!

A black cat sniffs the ground...

You dodge a bash from *
Carl* who loses his balance and falls!
You flee head over heels.
Middle Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East:
*Carl* is sitting here.
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
West: A small dog is here, barking furiously.
Lugard Supplies
[ obvious exits: W ]
*Carl* is sitting here.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A grocer stocks some shelves.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+
*
Carl* clambers to his feet.
*
*
Carl* makes a strange sound as you place a silver-winged basilard in his back!
You narrate 'crit stab'

You try to pierce *
Carl*, but he parries successfully.
A black cat sniffs the ground...
A merchant guard joins Carl's fight!

*
Carl* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Shzrei has arrived from the west.

A black cat sniffs the ground...
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!
A grocer joins a merchant guard's fight!
A grocer bellows '[Txbjf\uiH CvhTwA ju sNXLX?eov DMfR bsOIZo^'
Shzrei slashes *
Carl*'s body.

Shzrei slashes *
Carl*'s head extremely hard.
A black cat sniffs the ground...
A grocer bellows 'X_INQdxYNM vLGXhG VN ?N\DUcaTN fb_` sCjFVLw'
A grocer hits your right leg into bloody fragments!
A merchant guard slashes your right arm into bloody fragments!
A merchant guard slashes your right leg into bloody fragments!
*Carl* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!

Shzrei tries to slash *
Carl*, but he parries successfully.
A grocer hits your body into bloody fragments!
A merchant guard slashes your left foot extremely hard.
A merchant guard slashes your body extremely hard.
*Carl* pounds your left foot into bloody fragments!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Shzrei comforts *
Carl*.

Shzrei tries to slash *
Carl*, but he deflects the blow.
A grocer hits your left leg extremely hard.
A merchant guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A merchant guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pierce *
Carl*, but he deflects the blow.
You try to pierce *
Carl*, but he deflects the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

Shzrei narrates 'reenter'

*
Carl* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

A black cat sniffs the ground...
A grocer bellows 'OSIAhn\TIt [email protected] QR N][sRyed` an?R CS\ytGR'
A grocer hits your body into bloody fragments!
A merchant guard slashes your body extremely hard.
A merchant guard slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Carl* pounds your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

Shzrei sends *
Carl* sprawling with a powerful bash!

Shzrei slashes *
Carl*'s right hand into bloody fragments!
*
Carl* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *
Carl*'s death cry.
A grocer hits your right leg into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A black cat leaves west.
A grocer bellows 'EmoXrWJ^YW `mGwhB Ak uvojiQtSU SKK? Jqoc`Kf'
A merchant guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A merchant guard slashes your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Shzrei tastes a little bit of a large slab of meat.
You flee head over heels.
Middle Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
East:
Shzrei the Hideous Hunter is standing here.
South: A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
West: A small dog is here, barking furiously.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

Raiste
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:54 am

Kryyg narrates 'ragan'

A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
*Carinya* is resting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*
Carinya* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*
Shirro* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
*
Carinya* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in her back!
*
Carinya* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
Shirro* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.

Ragan tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.

Ragan tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
*
Shirro* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
*
Carinya* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*
Shirro* tries to pierce you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to stab *
Carinya*, but she deflects the blow.

You narrate 'carinya stabbed beaten'

Ragan slices your body into bloody fragments!
*Shirro* pierces your body very hard.
*
Carinya* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to stab *
Carinya*, but she parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee!

*Shirro* pierces your body extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Chaox the Trolloc is standing here.
Riurk the Darkling Master is standing here.
Kryyg the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
They aren't here.
Kryyg narrates 'hitting'
They aren't here.

Kryyg leaves down riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Kryyg.

A Shallow Depression
[ obvious exits: U ]
Riurk the Darkling Master is standing here.
Kryyg the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*
Carinya* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*
Carinya* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*
Shirro* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
A Shienaran scout keeps a constant watch here.
The Shienaran forward scout commander stands ever vigilant.
Riurk tries to hack *Carinya*, but she parries successfully.

Kryyg tries to pound *
Shirro*, but he parries successfully.

*
Shirro* swiftly dodges Chaox's attempt to pierce him.

*
Shirro* tries to pierce Kryyg, but he deflects the blow.
You try to stab *
Carinya*, but she parries successfully.

*
Carinya* panics, and attempts to flee!

Ragan tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
Ragan tries to slice you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
A Shienaran forward scout joins Ragan's fight!
You try to stab *
Carinya*, but she deflects the blow.
Chaox tries to pierce *
Shirro*, but he deflects the blow.
*
Shirro* barely pierces Kryyg's body.
*
Carinya* barely strikes Riurk's left arm.
*
Shirro* panics, and attempts to flee!
*
Carinya* panics, and attempts to flee!
Kryyg panics, and attempts to flee!
You panic and attempt to flee!
*
Carinya* leaves up riding a bloodstock stallion.
You flee head over heels.
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
They aren't here.
They aren't here.
They aren't here.
They aren't here.
They aren't here.
They aren't here.
They aren't here.
They aren't here.
They aren't here.
*
Carinya* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
You try to stab *
Carinya*, but she parries successfully.
You do the best you can!
Kryyg has arrived from the west, riding a shadow stallion.
Zankou has arrived from the west.
You do the best you can!
Kryyg tries to pound *
Carinya*, but she deflects the blow.
Zankou tries to blast *
Carinya*, but she deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!
Riurk has arrived from below.
*
Carinya* panics, and attempts to flee!
You do the best you can!
You do the best you can!

*
Carinya* swiftly dodges your attempt to stab her.

*
Shirro* has arrived from below, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*
Shirro* leaves down riding a bloodstock stallion.
Zankou tries to blast *
Carinya*, but she parries successfully.
You try to stab *
Carinya*, but she parries successfully.

You narrate 'on 1u'

*
Carinya* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

Kryyg leaves east riding a shadow stallion.
Zankou leaves east.
You follow Kryyg.

Outside a Cave
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Riurk the Darkling Master is standing here.
Zankou the Dark Master is standing here.
Kryyg the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*
Carinya* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*
Carinya* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*
Carinya* intercepts Riurk's attack on her mount.
Riurk tries to hack *
Carinya*, but she parries successfully.
Zankou tries to blast *
Carinya*, but she deflects the blow.

*
Carinya* panics, and attempts to flee!
Zankou blasts *
Carinya*'s left leg very hard.
Riurk hacks *
Carinya*'s body very hard.
The fighting is too thick and heavy for you to enter the fray!
You follow Kryyg.

In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E W D ]
Kryyg the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
Chaox the Trolloc is standing here.
They aren't here.

Kryyg leaves west riding a shadow stallion.
You follow Kryyg.

Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Kryyg the Myrddraal is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.

*
Carinya* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

Kryyg tries to pound *
Carinya*, but she parries successfully.
You try to stab *
Carinya*, but she parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

*
Carinya* panics, and attempts to flee!

You try to stab *
Carinya*, but she parries successfully.
Kryyg tries to pound *
Carinya*, but she parries successfully.
Kryyg narrates '2w'

Chaox tries to pierce *
Carinya*, but she deflects the blow.

*
Carinya* swiftly dodges Chaox's attempt to pierce her.
You stab *Carinya*'s body hard.
Kryyg pounds *
Carinya*'s body hard.
*
Carinya* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

Chaox pierces *
Carinya*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
*
Carinya* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *
Carinya*'s death cry.

Raiste
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:48 pm

Removed.

Raiste
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Raiste » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:48 am

Among the Branches
The branches are thick and close together, making climbing easy. About
thirty feet from the ground, this tree presents an excellent vantage point.
The northern view is blocked by a tight forest, but Seandar is easily
visible far to the south. To the west, the River T'San flows from the
south, winding lazily northward. There is an odd fruit among the branches
which looks tasty and easy to pick.
[ obvious exits: D ]
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Among the Branches
d
An Odd Tree
[ obvious exits: S W U ]
A faded tapestry of vines and leaves entwine around a slab of pale stone.
A red-skinned, wild lopar prowls restlessly.
A bison is here, eating grass.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
w

A red-skinned, wild lopar snarls angrily.
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
w
Northern Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A bison is here, eating grass.
A moumori is here flying around.
w
Yellow Plains
[ obvious exits: E S ]
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Raiste - Yellow Plains
s
Golden Wilds
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

The young buck leaves south.
s
s
Wild Plateau
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A stealthy cougar gracefully makes its way through the terrain.
Rolling Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
s
Barren Plains
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
w
s
Crimson Grass
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A robin is here flying around.
A small bird with a red breast is singing here.
e
Barren Tundra
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
s
Golden Fields
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
s
Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A large, bat-like creature hovers above the ground.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A moumori is here flying around.
Grassy Plains Before a Fortified Gate
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
track
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
-
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
=
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
+
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
*
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
*
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
+
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
=
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a Horse leaving south.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of an Animal leaving south.
n
n
e
Dry Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
A large, bat-like creature hovers above the ground.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
A moumori is here flying around.
e
Golden Fields
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
s
Flattening Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A bull rhinoceros munches some grass while keeping a wary eye out for predators.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A cute fudgy wudgy hedgehog is here, sniffling its nose.
s
Continuing Decline
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A gray monkey is swinging from a branch.
e
Jutting Wall
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
d
Lowland Hills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
e
A Break in the Rock
[ obvious exits: N W D ]
A brown and white-speckled duck is quacking happily here.
In a Shallow Cave
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Up:
A brown and white-speckled duck is quacking happily here.
A Sloping Tunnel
[ obvious exits: N W U ]
Up:
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
u
Above a Small Tunnel
[ obvious exits: S D ]
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.
s
e
e
On Jagged Rocks
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Treacherous Trail
[ obvious exits: E W ]
It's already open!
track
On the Boulder Run
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
-
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
=
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
+
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
*
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
*
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
+
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
=
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
Some obvious recent tracks of a Horse leaving north.
Some obvious recent tracks of an Animal leaving north.
n
On the Boulder Run
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
n
Off the Run
[ obvious exits: E S ]
e;pk
Near the Turn
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here. [3]
You look around for somewhere to conceal yourself, but to no avail.
Backstab who?
n;pk
By the Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
n;pk
Trail Around the Hill
[ obvious exits: N S ]
North:
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.
You attempt to hide yourself.
n;pk
Backstab who?
Bend in the Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
East:
A gull is here flying around.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
n;pk
Shortcut Through the Weeds
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here. [3]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
n;pk
Shortcut Through the Weeds
[ obvious exits: E S ]
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here. [3]
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
e;pk
Along the Soggy Trail
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
North:
A gull is here flying around.
South: A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
n;pk
On the Grassy Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A gull is here flying around.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab who?
n;pk
A Turn in the Grass
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of the writhing grass is lying here.
*Lexiano* is here, fighting the writhing grass, riding a warhorse.
With lovely brown eyes, a baby s'redit frolics here.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.
The writhing grass is here, fighting Lexiano.
The writhing grass is here, fighting Lexiano.
You attempt to hide yourself.
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lexiano* slices the writhing grass's branch into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
*
Lexiano* slices the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.
The writhing grass tries to hit Lexiano, but he deflects the blow.

*
Lexiano* slices the writhing grass's trunk into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the writhing grass's death cry.
*
Lexiano* slices the writhing grass's trunk extremely hard.
The writhing grass is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
backstab lexiano
Backstab them?!? They are in the throes of battle!

*
Lexiano* slices the writhing grass's roots into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear the writhing grass's death cry.
backstab lexiano
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=
*
Lexiano* leaves west riding a warhorse.
A baby s'redit leaves west.
+*
Backstab who?
w;pk
Through the Grass
[ obvious exits: E W ]
With lovely brown eyes, a baby s'redit frolics here.
*
Lexiano* is resting here, riding a warhorse.
You attempt to hide yourself.
You silently approach your victim...
-=+**+=- -=+*
*
Lexiano* makes a strange sound as you place a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in his back!
*
Lexiano* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *
Lexiano*'s death cry.
scalp
You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Lexiano.

Mhaliah
Posts: 514
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:48 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Mhaliah » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:43 pm

Meander in the Crystal Brook
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden by you.
Lyam the Knight Banneret is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
Lord Axo the Gaidin Master is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Scrat* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A silvery fish is swimming about underwater.
A silvery fish is swimming about underwater.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Winded > bash dark

Lyam hacks *Scrat*'s body with Tower of Morning.
Axo slashes *Scrat*'s body hard.

=
*Scrat* slashes Lyam's right leg.
A silvery fish leaves east.


*Scrat* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
*Scrat* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.


Suddenly *someone* places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Axo.

Stryker
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:34 am

Re: Stab Thread

Post by Stryker » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:26 pm

Playing another game so alt-tabbed (not dissing the stab, just wish ANY of my masters stabbed this hard). Looking like 380 or so.

[narrate ]
You narrate 'this pk fizzled no?'

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > reply nah
You reply to Angainor 'nah'

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Kryyg narrates 'they are gap ?:p'

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Kryyg narrates 'im critically injured'

o HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Blytzkrieg narrates 'shall i scout ragan? lol'

o HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Raest narrates 'better you than me'

o HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Suddenly *someone* places a silver-winged basilard in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...

xinith
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:05 pm

Re: Stab Thread

Post by xinith » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:13 am

Is definitely odd how some masters consistently stab for these numbers. And others can legit never touch these numbers. Has to be something more to that..

Post Reply