A broker who will sell you potions and fireworks.

A place for Immortals of the game to post changes in policy or other relevant announcements for the game.
Elysia

Changes to Market Hall and affable brokers.

Post by Elysia » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:18 pm

Over the past few months, we've been seeing repeated shenanigans with bother the equipment/ trinket/ weapons brokers, as well as the fireworks/ potions brokers.

These shenanigans include passing the same few items back and forth to 'pay for' a rare that is traded, and somehow 'mysteriously' it always being the same individuals who buy from certain sellers. These individuals and these sellers have a relationship in the game, either in another clan, spending a lot of time together, or otherwise. This reeks of friends sponsoring friends to earn qps/ master. Obviously, neither of these are intended, just like a friend dying to you a few times on their crossrace alt is not intended, nor acceptable. The Market Hall was intended as an open market, where people can do business regardless of timezone.

Because of this, there will now be a variable delay between an item being offered for sale at the aide/ affable broker and the time it will be put up for sale.

Every single transaction at the Market Hall or potion/fireworks brokers is recorded and saved. Sooner or later, anyone trying to gain an illegal advantage will be caught and dealt with. We will continue to monitor the situation and if there is continued abuse and/or gaming the system, we are considering also punishing the buyers who are part of the problem, e.g. the sponsor types. Please use your heads and don't let it come that far.

Elysia

Re: Broker 2.0: player to player selling to replace the Auctionhouse.

Post by Elysia » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:20 am

These have been updates so if you

SAY BEG AIDE, the aide will randomly drop all items carried.
SAY BEG BROKER, the broker will randomly drop all money carried. The brokers without an aide will also drop items carried at a random moment.

Feneon

Re: A broker who will sell you potions and fireworks.

Post by Feneon » Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:23 pm

Update:

A reminder: you can say "next sale" to see when the last item was deposited before making a purchase. This works for an estimate of the backlog and also can be used before checking an item.

Say help in the room to find out the updated costs and you will see this:

An affable broker tells you 'Currently, I broker deals between merchants and any customer seeking the products of their
trade.'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
An affable broker tells you 'For a glass of apple cider, give me a shimmering pendant of obsidian or a shimmering chain
of gold and say "buy apple cider".'

An affable broker tells you 'For five vials, give me a shimmering pendant of obsidian or a shimmering chain of gold and
say "buy vial yellow fluid".'

An affable broker tells you 'For four cups of syrup, give me an emerald ring and say "buy cups of syrup".'

An affable broker tells you 'For four vials with red liquid, give me a Kandori necklace or wristcuff and say "buy vial
with red liquid"
.'

An affable broker tells you 'For four bubbling draughts, give me a jade signet ring and say "buy bubbling draughts".'

An affable broker tells you 'For four strength teas, give me a red robe or an earthen brown mantle and say "buy thready
teas".'

An affable broker tells you 'For a bunch of fireworks, give me a gold ring and say "buy fireworks".'

An affable broker tells you 'If I do have them in stock, you will receive the product of your choice.'

An affable broker tells you 'If I'm out of stock, I will return the items you used for payment to you, of course.'

An affable broker smiles at you.