Weird

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Axxye
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:27 pm

Weird

Post by Axxye » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:48 pm

I thought gating into/out of indoor rooms didn't work? Seems like a bug that didn't get reported.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > e
Barracks Common Room
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan
North: A robust Queen's Guard soldier is here, serving the realm.
South: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
West: A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan s
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An unusually large and sadistic looking trolloc stands nearby.

scan n
o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > nar no
A robust Queen's Guard soldier is here, serving the realm.
*Marwell* is here, fighting the trolloc butcher.
*Liia* is here, fighting the trolloc butcher.
*Gruven* is here, fighting the trolloc butcher.
*Danario* is here, fighting a darkhound.
A Tower guard is here, fighting a darkhound.
*Dhela* is here, fighting the trolloc butcher.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
*Theid* is here, fighting a darkhound.
*Bul* is here, fighting a darkhound.
A darkhound is here, fighting Bul.
The trolloc butcher is here, fighting Liia.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > You narrate 'no'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Zarth bellows 'hello'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > nar found
You narrate 'found'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > nar big group
w
You narrate 'big group'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > w
Narrow Corridor
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > w
A Wide Corridor
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a slobbering trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here. [4]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > Stone Corridor
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > w
n
w
Stone Corridor
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > w
Stone Corridor
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

w
o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Narrow Hallway
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Narrow Hallway
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A dark-clad figure stands here holding a leash.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Zarth narrates 'how big?'
Commanders Quarters
[ obvious exits: E ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
A huge Myrddraal stands here snarling.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > nar marwell liia gruven danario dhela theid bul
You narrate 'marwell liia gruven danario dhela theid bul'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Zarth narrates 'nod nod'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Zarth narrates 'going to get fleetrapped by them as I try to get you'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Zarth narrates 'is the plan I think'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan e
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A dark-clad figure stands here holding a leash.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > g jade purse
You get a jade carving of an old man from a small purse.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the east.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > hold jade
scna e
You grab a jade carving of an old man.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

wher
o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zarth - Deception Pass
Axxye - Commanders Quarters

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan e
A dark-clad figure stands here holding a leash.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > nar lol
You narrate 'lol'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan e
A dark-clad figure stands here holding a leash.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Zarth narrates 'you on yet?'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan e
nar no
A dark-clad figure stands here holding a leash.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > You narrate 'no'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan e
wher
A dark-clad figure stands here holding a leash.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zarth - Deception Pass
Axxye - Commanders Quarters

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
A Ko'bal trolloc leaves east.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Zarth narrates 'very sad'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > nar will likely leave
wher
You narrate 'will likely leave'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zarth - A Hidden Shelter
Axxye - Commanders Quarters

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan e
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A dark-clad figure stands here holding a leash.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan e
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A dark-clad figure stands here holding a leash.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan e
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A dark-clad figure stands here holding a leash.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > whois danario
Danario of Tarabon is a level 48 human.
Built like and ox and solid as an oak. Danario's bald head gleams like polished mail as he strokes his bristly beard, seemingly lost in thought.


o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan e
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A dark-clad figure stands here holding a leash.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Zarth narrates 'I am with many mobs'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > alias i chann 'flame' dhela
Ok.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Zarth narrates 'w n of entrance'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > alias v chann 'flame' liia
Ok.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > scan e
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A dark-clad figure stands here holding a leash.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > sei
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > channel 'warding vs damage' axxye
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
Ok.
A carefully woven flow of Earth, Air, and Water forms an aura about your body!

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > rel
wher
Ok.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zarth - A Wide Corridor
Axxye - Commanders Quarters

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > scan e
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A dark-clad figure stands here holding a leash.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zarth - Stone Corridor
Axxye - Commanders Quarters

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > nar will give them the business
e
You narrate 'will give them the business'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > e
Narrow Hallway
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A dark-clad figure stands here holding a leash.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > Narrow Hallway
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > scan e
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > e
scan s
Stone Corridor
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zarth the Dark Master is standing here.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > l
Stone Corridor
Oil lanterns affixed to the walls of smooth grey stone burn brightly shedding
light throughout the hallway. The air is cool and carries with it the sounds
and smells of the rest of the fortress. The cold grey stone floor is well taken
care of and looks to have been recently mopped as evidenced by a light film of
water across much of it. The spartan like atmosphere of the hallway is devoid
of any adornment except for a small inscription in the ceiling.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zarth the Dark Master is standing here.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > nar lol

Zarth starts following you.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > s
You narrate 'lol'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > Stone Corridor
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Zarth has arrived from the north.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > e
Stone Corridor
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Zarth has arrived from the west.

scan e
o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full >
Zarth nods in agreement.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > nar going 2 quake spam
scan e
You narrate 'going 2 quake spam'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > e
scan e
A Wide Corridor
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a slobbering trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here. [4]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Zarth has arrived from the west.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > e

Zarth narrates 'I have not observed them'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Full > Narrow Corridor
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Zarth has arrived from the west.

scan n
o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Zarth narrates 'nod'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan e

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > e
Barracks Common Room
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zarth has arrived from the west.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan s
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An Elite Ko'bal guard stands here, protecting his master.
An unusually large and sadistic looking trolloc stands nearby.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > scan n
A robust Queen's Guard soldier is here, serving the realm.
*Marwell* is standing here.
*Liia* is resting here.
*Gruven* is standing here.
*Danario* is standing here.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > nar are 1n
You narrate 'are 1n'

sei
o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > nar going
You narrate 'going'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > nar block 2w
w
w
You narrate 'block 2w'

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Zarth narrates 'nod'
Narrow Corridor
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Zarth has arrived from the east.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > close door south
A Wide Corridor
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of a slobbering trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here. [4]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Zarth has arrived from the east.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > That's absurd!

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > e
e
Narrow Corridor
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
Zarth has arrived from the west.

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > Zarth stops following you.
Barracks Common Room
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

o HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong > n
x
The Kitchen
[ obvious exits: S ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots. [4]
A robust Queen's Guard soldier is here, serving the realm.
*Marwell* is standing here.
*Liia* is resting here.
*Gruven* is standing here.
*Danario* is standing here.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.

[chann 'earthquake'] g MV:Strong >
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Marwell* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Liia* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.

+
*Gruven* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A strapping Queen's Guard soldier vibrates and is knocked about.
*Marwell* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Liia* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.
A Tower guard vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Healthy SP:Strong MV:Strong - Marwell: Hurt > x

*Gruven* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
You strike *Marwell*'s body.

[chann 'earthquake'] g MV:Strong - Marwell: Hurt >
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Liia* burn your body!
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A strapping Queen's Guard soldier vibrates and is knocked about.
*Marwell* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Liia* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.
A Tower guard vibrates and is knocked about.
You dodge a bash from *Marwell* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Marwell: Wounded > x
You strike *Marwell*'s head.
[chann 'earthquake']
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
You dodge a bash from *Gruven* who loses his balance and falls!

+
*Liia* gets a greenish, translucent sphere from a backpack.
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
You lost control of Saidin!

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Marwell: Wounded > x
[chann 'earthquake']
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
A bright slash of light dilates into a gateway to another place.
A slab of ruined meat is destroyed by the light.

+
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A strapping Queen's Guard soldier vibrates and is knocked about.
*Marwell* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Liia* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.
A Tower guard vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Marwell: Wounded > x
[chann 'earthquake']
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


You dodge a bash from *Marwell* who loses his balance and falls!

x
*
You dodge a bash from *Gruven* who loses his balance and falls!

Cancelled.
[chann 'earthquake']
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
Zarth narrates 'are you winning son?'
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Liia*!
Ouch! You couldn't maintain the flows.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Marwell: Wounded >
You swiftly dodge *Liia*'s attempt to strike you.
You strike *Marwell*'s head.
*Marwell* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Marwell: Wounded > x
[chann 'earthquake']
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A strapping Queen's Guard soldier vibrates and is knocked about.
*Marwell* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Liia* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.
A Tower guard vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Marwell: Wounded > x

*Liia* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
You strike *Marwell*'s right leg.
*Gruven* clambers to his feet.

[chann 'earthquake'] V:Full - Marwell: Wounded >
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
You dodge a bash from *Marwell* who loses his balance and falls!

+
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A strapping Queen's Guard soldier vibrates and is knocked about.
*Marwell* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Liia* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.
A Tower guard vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Marwell: Battered > x
*Liia* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You strike *Marwell*'s body.
[chann 'earthquake']
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
*LIIA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

+
*LIIA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
You feel the carving in your hand grow cold.
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A strapping Queen's Guard soldier vibrates and is knocked about.
*Marwell* vibrates and is knocked about.
*LIIA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Liia* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.
A Tower guard vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Marwell: Battered > x
[chann 'earthquake']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Theid* steps out from the gateway.
*Dhela* follows *Theid* out from the gateway.
A young Tower Guard follows Theid out from the gateway.

-
You swiftly dodge *Liia*'s attempt to strike you.

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A young Tower Guard vibrates and is knocked about.
*Dhela* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Theid* vibrates and is knocked about.
Oh, much better the second time around.
The vibrations are so incredible, a strapping Queen's Guard soldier is shaken into little pieces.
A strapping Queen's Guard soldier is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a strapping Queen's Guard soldier's death cry.
A strapping Queen's Guard soldier stops following Marwell.
*Marwell* vibrates and is knocked about.
*LIIA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Liia* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.
A Tower guard vibrates and is knocked about.
You dodge a bash from *Marwell* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Marwell: Battered >
*LIIA* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Marwell: Battered > x
[chann 'earthquake']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
You swiftly dodge *Liia*'s attempt to strike you.
*Liia* leaves south.
*Theid* leaves south.
*Dhela* leaves south.
A Tower guard leaves south.
A young Tower Guard leaves south.

+
*Danario* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Marwell* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Marwell: Beaten >
*Theid* has arrived from the south.
*Dhela* has arrived from the south.
A Tower guard has arrived from the south.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Marwell: Beaten > x

*Liia* has arrived from the south.

*Liia* steps through the gateway.well: Beaten >
[chann 'earthquake']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
*Danario* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A young Tower Guard vibrates and is knocked about.
A Tower guard vibrates and is knocked about.
*Dhela* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Theid* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Marwell* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Hurt SP:Strong MV:Full - Marwell: Beaten > x

*Theid* leaves south.
*Dhela* leaves south.
A Tower guard leaves south.
A young Tower Guard leaves south.

[chann 'earthquake'] V:Full - Marwell: Beaten >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
You dodge a bash from *Marwell* who loses his balance and falls!

*
*Danario* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*MARWELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Marwell* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Marwell: Critical > x
[chann 'earthquake']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

=
*Bul* steps out from the gateway.

+
*MARWELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
*Danario* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge *Marwell*'s attempt to hack you.
*Marwell* leaves south.

*
*Gruven* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Bul* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Danario: Battered > x
[chann 'earthquake']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
You tickle *Danario*'s body with your strike.
*Danario* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Bul* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Danario* leaves south.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Gruven: Beaten > x
[chann 'earthquake']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
You dodge a bash from *Gruven* who loses his balance and falls!
*Bul* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

+
Zarth narrates 'you rip/'
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Bul* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full - Gruven: Beaten > x
*Bul* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to strike *Gruven*, but he parries successfully.
[chann 'earthquake']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Bul* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full - Gruven: Beaten > x
[chann 'earthquake']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
You dodge a bash from *Bul* who loses his balance and falls!


Zarth narrates '#nofaith'

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Bul* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full - Gruven: Critical >
You dodge a bash from *Gruven* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Full - Gruven: Critical > ove
x
You draw on the True Source deeply, and still more deeply, like a person dying of thirst.
Your skin feels as if it were aflame.

[chann 'earthquake'] Full - Gruven: Critical >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
*BUL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Bul* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gruven* vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Gruven: Critical > x

*GRUVEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt SP:Good MV:Full - Gruven: Critical >
*Gruven* leaves south.
*Gruven* has arrived from the south.

*Gruven* steps through the gateway.unded >
[chann 'earthquake']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Bul* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

*
*BUL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
*Bul* leaves south.
*Bul* has arrived from the south.
*Danario* has arrived from the south.
*Marwell* has arrived from the south.

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*MARWELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Marwell* vibrates and is knocked about.
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Bul* vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
k h.light
You do the best you can!
*Bul* steps through the gateway.

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
*Danario* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You barely strike *Marwell*'s body.
*MARWELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Marwell* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!
*MARWELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Full - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

k h.light
* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

k h.light
* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

k h.light
* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!
*MARWELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
*Danario* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You strike *Marwell*'s left hand.
*MARWELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Marwell* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
You do the best you can!
*MARWELL* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Marwell: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!
*Marwell* leaves south.

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Danario: Beaten > You do the best you can!

k h.light
* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Danario: Beaten > You do the best you can!

k h.light
* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Danario: Beaten > You do the best you can!

k h.light
* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Danario: Beaten > You barely strike *Danario*'s left hand.
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Danario* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Danario: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Strong - Danario: Beaten > You do the best you can!

x
* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Danario: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Danario: Beaten > You do the best you can!

[chann 'earthquake'] V:Tiring - Danario: Beaten >
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
Zarth narrates 'bashed!?'

*
*Danario* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
k h.light
You do the best you can!
*Marwell* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Fading MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > channel 'flame strike' h.light

A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the south.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...itical >

x
Cancelled.
[chann 'earthquake']
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Marwell* leaves south.


*Danario* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A Ko'bal trolloc leaves south.

*
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!


*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

*
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

+
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Danario* vibrates and is knocked about.
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical >
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
k h.light

*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > You do the best you can!
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
You barely strike *Danario*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > You do the best you can!

k h.light
* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
k h.light
k h.light
k h.light
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
You barely strike *Danario*'s body.
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Danario* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!
*Danario* leaves south.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > k h.light
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

s
* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > k h.light
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k h.light
* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > k h.light
k h.light
k h.light
k h.light
k h.light
k h.light
Barracks Common Room
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of Marwell is lying here.
*Danario* is standing here.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
*Dhela* is standing here.
*Theid* is standing here.
*Theid* gets a large number of gold crowns from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets five copper pennys from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a pair of thick metal boots from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a rusty dagger from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a water skin from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a long halberd from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a pair of heavy metal gauntlets from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a backpack from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a red tabard with a vivid red cloak from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a torc of gleaming steel from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a full metal helmet and visor from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a jade signet ring from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets an oilstone from the corpse of Marwell.
*Theid* gets a mirrored lantern from the corpse of Marwell.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > You strike *Danario*'s left hand.
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
k h.light
k h.light
k h.light
k h.light
You do the best you can!
*Theid* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
*Dhela* leaves north.
A Tower guard leaves north.

k h.light
* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > *Theid* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
You barely strike *Danario*'s body.
You do the best you can!

k h.light
* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Danario: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Danario* leaves north.
*Danario* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > k h.light
You do the best you can!
*DANARIO* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Danario* leaves west.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > k h.light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > nar lmao
You do the best you can!

rel
* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > A raven caws 'Danario is at A Wide Corridor'
You strike *Theid*'s body.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > l
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > You do the best you can!
You dodge a bash from *Theid* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > You narrate 'lmao'

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > Ok.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > Barracks Common Room
Cheers and laughter abound as weary warriors come to relax after a grueling
day of training. Sturdy oak tables and benches fill the room as the bar maids
dart in and out trying to avoid both the furniture and the wandering hands of
those customers whose inhibitions have loosened a bit due to wine and spirits.
Three large banners drape the far wall and several paintings adorn the rest of
the room. Appealing aromas travel from the kitchen to the north while shouting
can be heard to the east.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of Marwell is lying here.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
*Theid* is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > nar 2e
You narrate '2e'

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > nar now
You narrate 'now'

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > wher

You strike *Theid*'s body.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > Zarth narrates 'rip'
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Zarth - A Wide Corridor
Axxye - Barracks Common Room

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched >
Zarth has arrived from the west.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched >
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the west.
A Ko'bal trolloc crushes a young Tower Guard's right arm hard.
Zarth blasts a young Tower Guard's body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched > nar they are gating out
You narrate 'they are gating out'

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Scratched >
A young Tower Guard barely pounds a Ko'bal trolloc's left hand.
A Ko'bal trolloc crushes a young Tower Guard's body.
You strike *Theid*'s left arm.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Hurt >
You dodge a bash from *Theid* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Hurt > nar from 1n
Zarth sends a young Tower Guard sprawling with a powerful bash!
You narrate 'from 1n'

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Hurt > nar cheating
You narrate 'cheating'

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Hurt >
Zarth blasts a young Tower Guard's head into bloody fragments!
A Ko'bal trolloc crushes a young Tower Guard's right arm hard.
You strike *Theid*'s left hand.
Zarth narrates 'killed one'

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Hurt > nar lmao
You narrate 'lmao'

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Hurt >
Zarth blasts a young Tower Guard's right arm into bloody fragments!
A Ko'bal trolloc crushes a young Tower Guard's body very hard.
A young Tower Guard is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You strike *Theid*'s body.
*Theid* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Hurt >
Zarth narrates 'lmao'
*THEID* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring - Theid: Hurt >
*Theid* leaves west.

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > scan n
A Tower guard is here protecting the peace.
*Dhela* is standing here.

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > nar is a gate 1n
k h.light
n
You narrate 'is a gate 1n'

k h.light
o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > Zarth blasts a young Tower Guard's body into bloody fragments!
A young Tower Guard is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a young Tower Guard's death cry.
They aren't here.

k h.light
o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > k h.light
The Kitchen
[ obvious exits: S ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A glowing portal hovers here forming a gateway to another place.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots. [3]

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

k h.light
* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > k h.light
They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > s
They aren't here.

k h.light
* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Tiring > Barracks Common Room
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a young Tower Guard is lying here.
The corpse of Marwell is lying here.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

k h.light
o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > k h.light
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > k h.light
They aren't here.

k h.light
o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > A Ko'bal trolloc leaves south.
They aren't here.

k h.light
o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > k h.light
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > scan w
k h.light
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > k h.light
w
k h.light

w
o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.
*Theid* has arrived from the south.
*Theid* leaves north.

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > k h.light
A Ko'bal trolloc has arrived from the south.
Zarth has arrived from the west.
They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > Narrow Corridor
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > e
A Wide Corridor
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The corpse of Danario is lying here.
The corpse of a slobbering trolloc is lying here.
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a Ko'bal trolloc is lying here. [4]
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > Narrow Corridor
[ obvious exits: E W ]

e
o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > n
k h.light
Barracks Common Room
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
The corpse of a young Tower Guard is lying here.
The corpse of Marwell is lying here.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.

o HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > The Kitchen
[ obvious exits: S ]
You feel an odd disturbance in the Pattern here.
A glowing portal hovers here forming a gateway to another place.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots. [3]
Zarth the Dark Master is standing here.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt SP:Trickling MV:Winded > no
[notice ]
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

langois
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:53 pm

Re: Weird

Post by langois » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:50 pm

Should post in bug forum. It would be out of character for any of those players involved to exploit and not report a bug, but best to post anyway to be safe

Liia
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:34 pm

Re: Weird

Post by Liia » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:57 pm

There's never been anything bug related about gating in/out of indoor rooms.


Some smobs were changed to not allow gating in/out. This isn't even a smob.

Theid
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Re: Weird

Post by Theid » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:02 pm

Lol you guys troll so hard.

Bul
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:33 pm

Re: Weird

Post by Bul » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:04 pm

Are you talking about the bug that mastermobs break gate? Thought that had been reported before.

Axxye
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:27 pm

Re: Weird

Post by Axxye » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:07 pm

Liia wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:57 pm
There's never been anything bug related about gating in/out of indoor rooms.


Some smobs were changed to not allow gating in/out. This isn't even a smob.
Uhh, it's 9 rooms from the Cityhead. Which I'm almost positive that is considered a smob-type enemy and i'm almost positive that we removed the ability to use Gate to go into/out of these areas because of the loads/rewards.

Adael
Posts: 1082
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:34 am

Re: Weird

Post by Adael » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:15 pm

He doesn’t award qps anymore. Don’t know if he loads anything worth hitting though.

Axxye
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:27 pm

Re: Weird

Post by Axxye » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:27 pm

Oh I see. My bad then

Theid
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Re: Weird

Post by Theid » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:34 pm

Axxye wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:27 pm
Oh I see. My bad then
This reminds me of the time you thought using a shooting room's mobol was somehow cheating too. You really ought to learn what can and can't be done before calling others cheaters. It's not a very nice thing to do and creates a toxic environment for other players. Who wants to be called a cheater? on a public forum no less?

Good job on pulling a Mangler and hitting a full group solo and getting some kills to boot! (Not discrediting Zarth, he's a beast in his own right!)

Axxye
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:27 pm

Re: Weird

Post by Axxye » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:42 pm

Never thought using shooting mobol was cheating. I just thought it seemed odd that anyone could pop into the inner part of Ko'bal Keep with Gate in a way that leaves 0 tracks and allows 0 counter-response, considering that there's a Cityhead 9 rooms from there. If you take Ruined Keep for example, you also can't Gate or Fade (you can still fade to Well) into there anymore. Therefore it looks a lot more like something that has gone unnoticed and unreported. I said I was probably wrong though, so :)

Post Reply