Darkfriend Fermin

... great tales of bravery, treaty announcements, marriages, events, statements of intent, stories, poems, song, rhyme, essays.... and any other announcements.
Deimon
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue May 17, 2022 6:33 pm

Darkfriend Fermin

Post by Deimon » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:39 pm

Thinning Woods
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
Stokes the Curator is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Fermin from Two Rivers is standing here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Room Found Teleporting
kil equitant
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kil equitant
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kil equitant
kil equitant
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kil equitant
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kil equitant
kil equitant
They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

kil equitant
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > og sit
[order young]
A young Tower Guard sits down.
Ok.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > kil equitant
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Equitant* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
*Ghast* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
*Ghast* tickles your left leg with his slash.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Ghast: Hurt > Ok.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Ghast: Hurt >
*Equitant* scythes your body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Ghast: Hurt > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Ghast* slashes your left leg hard.
A fade joins Equitant's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
*Ghast* panics, and attempts to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Trolloc Camp
A Trolloc Camp
The trees of the forest break a little here as they make room for an overgrown
thicket. The bushes and shrubs that grow small and short to the north, run wild
here, their branches and leaves entangled and intertwined. Thorny branches and
the dense undergrowth make movement through the thicket difficult for all but
small animals that can dart through the openings in the branches.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Room Found Teleporting

*Equitant* has arrived from the east, riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
*Equitant* barely scythes your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Equitant: Battered > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Equitant: Battered > e
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
A Trolloc Camp
A Trolloc Camp
There is little doubt as to what taint is twisting the forest around here,
now. You are standing in the middle of a clearing, which is obviously used
as a camp by Trollocs. You see discarded human clothing and armor scattered
around, as well as a rack of strung human skulls hanging from a pole. There
is a big cookpot over the campfire, and the smell of cooking meat drifts
towards you.
[ obvious exits: N E ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving >>east>>
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Ghast* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A trolloc is here, exhorting a group of trolloc raiders.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A silent, black-robed figure watches you from afar.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
Outside A Trolloc Camp
Bushes and shrubs of all sizes grow wildly throughout the thicket. Short, soft
grass pads the ground beneath the bushes. Off to the north, the trees of the
forest rise above the shrubs and flowers that make up the dense growth of the
thicket. Small animals dart through the holes between the branches of the
bushes, showing that the thicket is alive and flourishing.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Falling silent, a muzzled trolloc tests the wind... and begins to growl.

Room Found Teleporting
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > n
n
Nearing A Trolloc Camp
Thick brush takes over from the tall trees to the north. Large bushes and
shrubs with wiry branches, entangle each other, creating a wild array of
growth. Small animals hide out in the thick cover that the leafy shrubs
provide. Small flowers struggle to grow inbetween the wild, unkept bushes.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving <<west<<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Equitant* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A fade emerges from the shadows as you pass by.
A hideous trolloc is here, in a world of hurt.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.
A tall, ramshorned trolloc is here, commanding.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > *Equitant* barely scythes your left foot.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Equitant: Battered >
You try to smite *Equitant*, but he deflects the blow.
A fade joins Equitant's fight!
A hideous trolloc joins a fade's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins Equitant's fight!
A ramshorned trolloc joins a ramshorned trolloc's fight!
*Equitant* scythes your head.

f
You panic and attempt to flee!t: Battered >
*Ghast* barely slashes your body.


You flee head over heels.
Thinning Woods
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
Stokes the Curator is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

No Connecting Rooms Found
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > e
Thinning Woods
The thin woodland covers the whole area to the north, east and west. Tall
trees, lush with thick, green leaves, and short bushes are the prominent
vegetation of the area. Tiny wildflowers bloom amongst the trees and shrubs.
Off to the southwest, the forest gives way into a dense thicket.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving <<west<<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > n
Thinning Woods
Fallen tree trunks, with a layer of soft, green moss growing on the decaying
bark, make the travel through these thin woods a little difficult. Wiry shrubs
with thorny branches grow widely underneath the canopy of the trees. Small
flowers fight for survival, against the trees and the bushes. In every
direction, the green forestland spreads out for miles.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving ^^north^^
The corpse of Ryver is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the south.
Someone narrates '1s'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Deimon - Thinning Woods
Stokes - Thinning Woods
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

change mood brave
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > narr both are with mobs ther
w
You narrate 'both are with mobs ther'

whe
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Thinning Woods
The leafy, green trees of the forest grow straight and tall here. All around
the trees, a variety of bushes and shrubs inhabit the rich soil. Little flowers
bully their way through the branches of the bushes for thier chance at survival
in the forest. A warm, light smell of decaying leaves and branches permeates
through the thin forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Deimon - Thinning Woods
Fermin - Thinning Woods
Stokes - Thinning Woods
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

stat
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > You are a 469 year old male human hunter.
Your height is 6 feet, 0 inches, and you weigh 193.0 lbs.
You are carrying 31.6 lbs and wearing 79.5 lbs, fairly light.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:12 Wil:15 Dex:18 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 207, Dodging bonus: 28, Parrying bonus: 13
Your mood is: Brave. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your posture is: Offensive.
You are wanted by: Children of Light Seanchan Empire
Your armor absorbs about 85% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- WARDER BOND to tolza
- NO QUIT

change mood brave
* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > notice
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh > s
kill dark
Thinning Woods
Large, green leaves on tall, straight trees partially obscure the view of the
sky through the canopy created by the trees. Short bushes grow taller and
thicker as the move farther south, where the forest gives way into a dense
thicket. Red and yellow flowers add color to the drab green of the forest. To
the north, east, and west the thinning forestland extends for miles.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving ^^north^^
There are some bloody traces of a trolloc leaving vvsouthvv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Fermin from Two Rivers is standing here.
Stokes the Curator is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the north.

kill dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill dark
They aren't here.

kill dark
kill dark
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Fermin narrates 'yeah you are still scratched'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > sa only gonna work if we group
You say 'only gonna work if we group'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Stokes starts following you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > narr fermin your being annoying
You narrate 'fermin your being annoying'

whe
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Deimon - Thinning Woods
Fermin - Thinning Woods
Stokes - Thinning Woods
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > narr wanna follow?
You narrate 'wanna follow?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > whe
kill dark
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Deimon - Thinning Woods
Fermin - Thinning Woods
Stokes - Thinning Woods
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > kill dark
kill dark
They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > They aren't here.
Suddenly someone places something in your back!
You are dead! Sorry...
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Ouch! You lose a level.
Circle of Light
The Wheel of Time turns,