to the death!!

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
skagog
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:09 pm

to the death!!

Post by skagog » Fri May 20, 2022 7:24 pm

Lissette hits Sqwak and I ogiers, she goes south, Byrg joins in. lissette goes in, come back out to kajin after sqwak dies in FD then this happens;

its too bad i couldn't loot Byrg but hey, i figure it was a good trade!


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Byrg narrates 'pitttrap'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > l
Bend in the Path
The path bends back to the west here. You can't see the tower anymore, with
the ancient trees around you looming way overhead, but the sky is still barely
visible through the trees. As you walk on, you get a bad feeling, as you can
see many, recent, tracks on this path, proving that this area is far from
deserted.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > e
n
n
Path Junction
Two paths run into each other here. To the north, you can see little more than
a dark hole under the trees, although you can tell that there is a path there.
To the east and west, this path continues, and you can just barely see what
seems to be a clearing to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Branch in Dark Path
Here, the dark path branches. To the south, it joins with another path, and to
the north and west, the path continues. The looming, gnarled trees block out
all light. For some reason, little clumps of dirt stick to your boots with
each step you take.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > A Path
The dark, twisted path is surrounded by a wall of gnarled, evil-looking trees
to both sides. As you cautiously walk down the path, your boots stick slightly
to the damp ground, prompting you to look down. Here, the path continues north
and south.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a human leaving north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > n
A Path
You breathe a sigh of relief as you glimpse a clearing to the north, at the
end of the path. The trees around you seem to close in on you, and you wonder
why these trees seem so different, so evil, compared to the trees around the
main road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a human leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
*Conway* is standing here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > dj
*Conway* opens the pittrap.

dj
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A sergeant bellows '_YmBF wN_ zRMs ze]Bu ^WIjZz u\E \ga_ [email protected]?O'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > d

The pittrap closes quietly.

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > j
A sergeant says 'o^w L\mfzhsFQ TcW MEZm KZ] EZ_yJR RuEG PATmhs '
A sergeant pounds your left arm.

j
* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a sergeant: Scratched > [k light]
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a sergeant: Scratched > y
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a sergeant: Scratched > na co na con You panic and attempt to flee!

na conw
A sergeant pounds your body.

na conway
You flee head over heels.
A Cleared Campsite
The campsite shows the signs of newly growing plants surrounding the edge
of an area that has recently been given a facelift. It is a good spot to
set camp, with all sides protected. The only way to enter or leave is to
head out down the path to the south.
[ obvious exits: S ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

na conway* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
A sergeant bellows ']urdZ ]Wi sB^W V`Q?R ArqjDJ HNs exkM [email protected][`F'
A sergeant bellows 'MJd\B GRf MelN g[bDZ eM]Kvn BnL T_TT @bW]xR]O'

na conway
* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You narrate 'conway '

s* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
A sergeant has arrived from the south.
A Path
You breathe a sigh of relief as you glimpse a clearing to the north, at the
end of the path. The trees around you seem to close in on you, and you wonder
why these trees seem so different, so evil, compared to the trees around the
main road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > alias m op
A sergeant has arrived from the north.
Byrg narrates 'on inside'

alias m ope* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > pittrap
d
A sergeant pounds your head hard.
Ok.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a sergeant: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for
your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - a sergeant: Healthy > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
A Curve in the Camp
Here, near the northwest corner of the clearing, you can see more tracks
all over. The signs of habitation are everywhere. The place looks like it
was very hastily cleared out. The dug out sides of the land show it was
done in haste and with limited effort or concern.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A mushroom grows here.

o HP:Battered MV:Tiring > w
p
A Path
You breathe a sigh of relief as you glimpse a clearing to the north, at the
end of the path. The trees around you seem to close in on you, and you wonder
why these trees seem so different, so evil, compared to the trees around the
main road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A sergeant bellows 'Wr`SW PQH tnlG KHwwc cwsQCa Bxd
PMeO AuFZNVdX'
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Skagog - A Path
Byrg - A Spiked Pit
You catch a faint scent of a horse nearby.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > d
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > m
d
j
[ope pittrap]
Ok.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > A Spiked Pit
Large iron spikes have been pointed upwards at the bottom of this deep pit,
and pools of dark, red liquid testify to the danger of falling on these
spikes. There is currently a ladder set against the side of the pit which
will allow you to leave it, however if there was not one, having a rope to
haul yourself up with would be critical.
[ obvious exits: U ]
*Conway* is sitting here.
*Lisette* is here, fighting Byrg, riding a warhorse.
Byrg the Myrddraal is here, fighting Conway, riding a shadow stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [k light]
You try to blast *Conway*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Byrg: Beaten - Conway: Wounded > a
*Conway* closes the pittrap.

- =
*Conway* slashes Byrg's body.
*Lisette* barely strikes Byrg's body.

+ * * + = - - =
As *Conway* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Byrg: Beaten - Conway: Wounded >
Byrg tries to cleave *Conway*, but he parries successfully.
*Lisette* barely strikes Byrg's body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Byrg sends *Conway* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten - Conway: Wounded > dis

*Lisette* now follows *Conway*.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten - Conway: Wounded > You disengage from the fight.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Byrg cleaves *Conway*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
*Lisette* strikes Byrg's left arm.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > k femal
A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.

k femal* HP:Battered MV:Strong > e
You try to blast *Lisette*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Beaten - Lisette: Battered >
You try to blast *Lisette*, but she deflects the blow.
*Conway* slashes Byrg's body.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered > a
*Lisette* is now a member of *Conway*'s group.

a
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered > Byrg sends *Lisette* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Lisette*!

-
A black messenger pigeon beats its wings harder.
Byrg tries to cleave *Conway*, but he parries successfully.

= + * * +
Byrg tries to cleave *Conway*, but he parries successfully.

= - -
*Conway* sends Byrg sprawling with a powerful bash!

=
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered > bzk
a
You try to blast *
Lisette*, but she deflects the blow.
*Conway* slashes Byrg's right leg very hard.
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered > They already seem
to be stunned.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered >
A black messenger pigeon takes off out of reach into the skies!
A black messenger pigeon circles high above.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered >
*Conway* gets a cup of thready brown tea from an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered >
*Conway* quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered > a

You try to blast *Lisette*, but she parries successfully.
*Conway* slashes Byrg's body.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered > - = + * * + = -
*Lisette* barely strikes Byrg's body.

- =
Your bash at *Lisette* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered >
Byrg sends *Conway* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered >
You blast *Lisette*'s body very hard.
Byrg tries to cleave *Conway*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered >
Byrg cleaves *Conway*'s body into bloody fragments!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered > a
Byrg gets a tinful of a black, foul liquid from a backpack.

a* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered >
You blast *Lisette*'s body extremely hard.
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!
Byrg tries to cleave *Conway*, but he parries successfully.

a* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Beaten >

*Lisette* gets a package of iron rations from a backpack.
Byrg quaffs a tinful of a black, foul liquid.
A black aura surrounds Byrg, who looks much better.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Beaten > Byrg cleaves *Conway*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Lisette* eats a package of iron rations.

a
- = Cancelled.
- = +
*Lisette* tickles Byrg's head with her strike.

* * + = - - =
As *Lisette* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Conway* avoids being bashed by Byrg who loses his balance and falls!
*Conway* sends Byrg sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Beaten >
*Conway* slashes Byrg's body.
*Lisette* strikes Byrg's body.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Beaten > a
- =
*Lisette* tickles Byrg's body with her strike.

+ * * + = - - =
As *Lisette* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Beaten >
Byrg sends *Conway* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Beaten >
Byrg cleaves *Conway*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Lisette* tickles Byrg's body with her strike.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Beaten > a
-
Byrg gazes deeply at *Lisette*...
The gaze of Byrg fails to affect *Lisette*.
Byrg cleaves *Conway*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Lisette* tickles Byrg's body with her strike.
Byrg cleaves *Conway*'s left leg into bloody fragments!

= + * * + = - - =
As *Lisette* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Byrg tries to cleave *Conway*, but he parries successfully.
*Lisette* barely strikes Byrg's body.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > sta
Byrg tries to cleave *Conway*, but he parries successfully.
*Lisette* makes a nice balletstep which plants a foot a mile above Byrg's head.

sta
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > k femal
You stand up.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > Byrg gazes deeply at *Lisette*...
The gaze of Byrg fails to affect *Lisette*.
Byrg tries to cleave *Conway*, but he parries successfully.
*Conway* slashes Byrg's left leg hard.
Byrg is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
They aren't here.
*Conway* sends Byrg sprawling with a powerful bash!
Byrg is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear Byrg's death cry.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > k female

*Conway* slashes your left arm hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Conway: Critical > You do the best you can!
*Lisette* barely strikes your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Conway: Critical > a
*Lisette* tickles your right leg with her strike.
You try to blast *Conway*, but he parries successfully.
*Conway* slashes your left foot.

- = + * * + = - -
*Lisette* tickles your body with her strike.

=
Your bash at *Conway* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Conway: Critical > a female

*Lisette* strikes your head.
You blast *Conway*'s right foot extremely hard.
*Conway* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > - = + * * + = -
*Lisette* tickles your body with her strike.

- =
As *Lisette* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Lisette: Beaten > a

*Lisette* strikes your left leg.
*Conway* lies immobile on the ground, suffering...
*Conway* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Conway*'s death cry.

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Lisette: Battered > - = + * * + = - - =
As *Lisette* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Lisette*!

st* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Battered > a
j
a
Do you not consider fighting as
standing?

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Battered > [k light]
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Battered > - = + * *
*Lisette* tickles your body with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+ = - - =
Your bash at *Lisette* sends her sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Beaten > v
You chose to go berserk, now live or
die with it!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Beaten >
You blast *Lisette*'s head very hard.
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!
Byrg tells you 'well, conway should be a hit from dead, but thats prolly meh now'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Beaten > rep he dead
You blast *Lisette*'s body very hard.
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!
You reply to Byrg 'he dead'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Beaten > a
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Beaten > a
- = +
*Lisette* barely strikes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* * + = -
Byrg tells you 'nice'

- =
Your bash at *Lisette* sends her sprawling!
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Beaten >
You blast *Lisette*'s body very hard.
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Critical >
You blast *Lisette*'s body.
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Critical > a
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Critical > a
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Critical > a
You blast *Lisette*'s left leg hard.
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Lisette* tickles your body with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


- = + * * +
*Lisette* stops riding a warhorse.

= - - =
Your bash at *Lisette* sends her sprawling!
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Critical >
You try to blast *Lisette*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Critical > ro
You blast *Lisette*'s body very hard.
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!

rol* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Critical > l
You roll your eyes.

a
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Critical > - = + * *
*Lisette* tickles your left hand with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


+ = - - =
As *Lisette* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Critical > a
Byrg tells you 'she get out?'

a
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Critical >
*Lisette* tickles your body with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Critical > - = + *
*Lisette* tickles your body with her strike.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* + = - - =
Your bash at *Lisette* sends her sprawling!
*Lisette* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Lisette: Critical >
You blast *Lisette*'s left leg very hard.
*Lisette* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Lisette*'s death cry.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > rep dead
You reply to Byrg 'dead'

g* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
get all 2.corpseYou get a pair of lissome leather boots with metal
capped toes from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a belt with a buckle of cuendillar from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a yew staff from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a silver etched shield from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a sungwood bracelet from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a backpack from the corpse of Lisette.
You get an earthen brown mantle from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a shimmering chain of gold from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Lisette.
You get a jade signet ring from the corpse of Lisette.

get all 2.corpse
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > pap
You get a cup from the corpse of Conway.
You get a set of soft velvet slippers from the corpse of Conway.
You get a pair of earthen colored breeches from the corpse of Conway.
You get a bunch of fireworks from the corpse of Conway.
You get a heron-engraved scabbard from the corpse of Conway.
You get a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver from the corpse of Conway.
You get a heron-marked blade from the corpse of Conway.
You get a polished onyx-inlaid shield from the corpse of Conway.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Conway.
You get a jeweled wristcuff from the corpse of Conway.
You get a pair of dark gloves from the corpse of Conway.
You get a set of cloth sleeves from the corpse of Conway.
You get an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag from the corpse of Conway.
a surcoat with exquisite embroidery: You can't carry that many items.
a black shirt trimmed with lace: You can't carry that many items.
a silver medallion: You can't carry that many items.
a patchwork scarf of animal furs: You can't carry that many items.
a camouflaged hood: You can't carry that many items.
a beautifully worked great serpent ring: You can't carry that many items.
a ring of braided gold and silver: You can't carry that many items.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > hold apYou put an embroidered, cotton shoulder bag in a
backpack.
You put a set of cloth sleeves in a backpack.
You put a pair of dark gloves in a backpack.
You put a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
You put a jeweled wristcuff in a backpack.
You put a polished onyx-inlaid shield in a backpack.
You put a heron-marked blade in a backpack.
You put a belt bearing a dragon worked in silver in a backpack.
You put a heron-engraved scabbard in a backpack.
You put a bunch of fireworks in a backpack.
You put a pair of earthen colored breeches in a backpack.
You put a set of soft velvet slippers in a backpack.
You put a cup in a backpack.
You put a jade signet ring in a backpack.
You put a jade signet ring in a backpack.
You put a rimmed round helmet in a backpack.
You put a shimmering chain of gold in a backpack.
You put a shimmering chain of gold in a backpack.
You put a tunic of finely-crafted chain in a backpack.
You put an earthen brown mantle in a backpack.
A backpack won't fit in a backpack.
A pair of riveted chainmail sleeves won't fit in a backpack.
You put a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets in a backpack.
You put a sungwood bracelet in a backpack.
You put a sungwood bracelet in a backpack.
A silver etched shield won't fit in a backpack.
A yew staff won't fit in a backpack.
You put a belt with a buckle of cuendillar in a backpack.
A set of riveted chainmail leggings won't fit in a backpack.
hold apcA pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes won't fit in a backpack.
You put some brown kaf beans in a backpack.
You put a sack of green ivy in a backpack.
You put a mangled severed hand in a backpack.
You put a mangled severed hand in a backpack.
You put a gooey bloodshot eyeball in a backpack.
Byrg tells you 'both?'

hold apc* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > k
Grab apck? Who what where?
Byrg tells you 'SICK'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > rep yup
You reply to Byrg 'yup'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > sp
sYou stop using a bronze headed war axe.

s* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >You don't seem to have a sheathed weapon.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You need to wield a short bladed weapon for that!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You are not wielding a weapon.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You wield a bronze headed war axe with both hands.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > get
Byrg tells you 'save me a scalp :)'

get pa* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > ck 3.corpse
You get a backpack from the corpse of Byrg.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > hold pack
You grab a backpack.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > pap
gget all
gYou put a backpack in a backpack.
You put a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves in a backpack.
You put a silver etched shield in a backpack.
You put a yew staff in a backpack.
You put a set of riveted chainmail leggings in a backpack.
You put a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes in a backpack.

g* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > gc
You can't find any coins in the corpse of Lisette.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > gp
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > gc
You can't find any coins in the corpse of Lisette.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > g
The corpse of Lisette seems to be empty.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > get all 2.corpse
You get a surcoat with exquisite embroidery from the
corpse of Conway.
You get a black shirt trimmed with lace from the corpse of Conway.
You get a silver medallion from the corpse of Conway.
You get a patchwork scarf of animal furs from the corpse of Conway.
You get a camouflaged hood from the corpse of Conway.
You get a beautifully worked great serpent ring from the corpse of Conway.
You get a ring of braided gold and silver from the corpse of Conway.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > pap
You put a ring of braided gold and silver in a
backpack.
You put a beautifully worked great serpent ring in a backpack.
You put a camouflaged hood in a backpack.
You put a patchwork scarf of animal furs in a backpack.
You put a silver medallion in a backpack.
You put a black shirt trimmed with lace in a backpack.
You put a surcoat with exquisite embroidery in a backpack.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Byrg tells you 'thx for hitting that'

na* HP:Critical MV:Fresh rep will i die if i loot u?? contag?
You reply to Byrg 'will i die if i loot u?? contag?'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > licc
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > get dagger 2.pack
You get a dagger from a backpack.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > rma
You stop using a bronze headed war axe.

wi* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > d
sca dagger: You can't wear that much weight.

sca* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > lp

Byrg tells you 'lol, im not actually sure'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > sYou need to wield a short bladed weapon for that!

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > sca
The pittrap is opened from the other side.

scal* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > p 2.corpse\u
uYou don't see that here.

u
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > e
A Path
You breathe a sigh of relief as you glimpse a clearing to the north, at the
end of the path. The trees around you seem to close in on you, and you wonder
why these trees seem so different, so evil, compared to the trees around the
main road.
[ obvious exits: N E S D ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
*Conway* is standing here.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Byrg tells you 'are you super low?'

* HP:Critical MV:Full > s
A Curve in the Camp
Here, near the northwest corner of the clearing, you can see more tracks
all over. The signs of habitation are everywhere. The place looks like it
was very hastily cleared out. The dug out sides of the land show it was
done in haste and with limited effort or concern.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a human leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
A mushroom grows here.

o HP:Critical MV:Full > s
Campsite
Here, in the northwest corner of the clearing, you can see more tracks all
over. The signs of habitation are everywhere, with a discarded oiling rag
discarded here, a toothpick there. The place looks like it was very hastily
cleared out. You don't feel very comfortable here, as if the clearing feels
unnatural.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut
stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut
stallion.
A member of the Lancer heavy cavalry patrols the area, riding a chestnut
stallion.
A Lancer officer commands a unit of heavy cavalry here.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Campsite
Here, you stand in a clearing that is pretty obviously inhabited. Looking
around, you spot the ring of stones in the center of the clearing where there
was obviously a very recent campfire, as well as the many and varied booted
tracks in the dirt of the clearing. It looks like a pretty big group of men
use this clearing as a camp.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > w
End of Branch Path
You stand at the entrance to a clearing that is obviously being used as a
campsite. The trees overhead separate enough that you can see the sky here,
and signs of recent habitation abound. New footprints are all over the path,
as well as the signs of objects being dragged around. To the west, the path
continues into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > w
s
Path Junction
Two paths run into each other here. To the north, you can see little more than
a dark hole under the trees, although you can tell that there is a path there.
To the east and west, this path continues, and you can just barely see what
seems to be a clearing to the east.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
A Shienaran sergeant watches for the enemy here.

w
* HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* HP:Critical MV:Full > Bend in the Path
The path bends back to the west here. You can't see the tower anymore, with
the ancient trees around you looming way overhead, but the sky is still barely
visible through the trees. As you walk on, you get a bad feeling, as you can
see many, recent, tracks on this path, proving that this area is far from
deserted.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Full > sheat
wia
You are not wielding a weapon.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > a bronze headed war axe: You can't wear that much
weight.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > na ffsw
You narrate 'ffsw'

* HP:Critical MV:Full > w
s
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Bend in the Path
As you trudge along, the path arcs towards the north here, deeper into the
forest. The tracks you leave behind are lost in the mass of tracks you can
see on the path, leading both ways. To the west, you can barely make out
the end of the path, and to the north, you can see that the path bends back
to it's east-west orientation.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Branch Path
To the east, you can see the path bend north sharply, twisting behind the
trees, and to the west, you can see it merge with another path that runs
north and south. Looking around, you can spot the tip of a tower to the north,
rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Branch in Hidden Path
Gravel crunches slightly as you make your way through the old path. Oddly, the
path branches here - you only notice the little path leading off into the dark
woods to the east as you stand right next to it. The tower lies to the north,
and south you can see the end of the path you are on.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
s
s
Hidden Path
You wonder how old this path is - it is well worn, but still totally concealed
from the sky, for some reason. You can barely see the sky from here, so totally
do the trees cover the path. However, you can just barely glimpse the bottom of
a tower ahead to the north, at the end of this path.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Hidden Path
The trees to either side loom up beside and over this path, concealing the
break among the trees that would have given this path away. A gate, totally
covered with shrubs, and cleverly shaped in the form of trees, leads south
to the road. Small tracks lead north, along the path, from the gate.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving north.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > s
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
You can definitely smell burnt wood coming from the east, from what seems
to be a couple of abandoned wagons. Looking around, you see only
impenetrable forest all around the road, and a watch tower looming up over
the trees to the north. The old, worn road continues east and west here,
but to the east, past the wagons, it seems to bend south.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.
A chunk of sandstone lies on the ground.
A set of darkly shining chainmail leggings lies forgotten here.
A plain weapons belt has been forgotten here.
You notice a pair of thin metal boots is hidden here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
The Dusty Road
The wind carries the faint smell of burnt wood. On both sides of the road,
the densely-packed trees seem to block any passage, but to the south there
seem to be gaps in the trees. A tower can be seen high over the trees to the
northeast, while along the road to the east, wagons can be glimpsed by the
road. The road itself continues to the east and west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.

w
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
The Dusty Road
The hard-packed dirt of the old road barely registers the tracks of those
who have passed by. The road continues to make its way through the forest,
leading straight east and west. The trees start to pack together so tightly
that distinguishing individual trees becomes difficult. To the northeast,
the tip of a tower can be seen over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving west.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
w
w
The Dusty Road
The trees all around, their ancient trunks standing firmly together, barely
seem to acknowledge the brisk wind that whips past their branches. The worn
road continues east and west, bordered by thick, impenetrable forest, but
upon closer inspection, there is a break in the trees to the south. To the
northeast, a tower can be seen rising over the trees.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving south.
There are some tracks of a trolloc leaving east.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The forest is so thick to either side of the road that movement off the
road becomes impossible. Above the trees to the northeast, the tip of a
gray tower looms over the trees. To the west, the forest bordering the road
gets lighter, while to the east, the forest only seems to grow thicker.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
To the west, you can barely see the road leading to plains just beyond the
forest. Here, the old road is bordered by thick forest to either side, and
you can move off the road with little difficulty. Looking around, you spot
a tower poking up through the treetops to the northeast.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > The Dusty Road
The old, worn road, bordered by light forest to either side, stretches on
through the plains to the west here. To the east, it leads deeper into the
forest, where the forest bordering the road also seems to get thicker. You
can see the tip of a gray tower poking out through the treetops to the
northeast.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
A Shienaran scout blends into the surroundings here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Green Hills
Vegetation continues to grow denser. Bushes give way to higher and larger
trees. To the south are a few brown hills that now resemble dried grassland. To
the west are lush hills. To the east is a very tall hill with a flat top.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
Stalking within the shadows, a man watches you in anger.
The short gray wolf bitch is foraging for food here.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > w
w
On a Hillside
This part of the hills seem to be the favored place of residence of the local
animals. More sounds of animal activities come within hearing. From a distance
the howls of wolves chill the still air. Green hills span the most of the
easter and southern horizons. To the west, faint signs of a trail lead to a
hilltop.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A black wolf growls loudly, poised to leap.

w
* HP:Critical MV:Strong > On Top of a Hill
A mild breeze swirls around the hills, creating tiny whirlwinds of fallen
leaves. Eyes of some bird hidden by the foliage of a nearby tree gaze down
curiously at the spectacle created by the bipeds. A little path leads to the
foot of a tall tower to the south. The hills slopes off gently to the east and
west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A pale man wearing farming clothes angrily approaches you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Gentle Slope
Angling up from the valley to the west, green grass covers this slope. A
light breeze blows from the west, as though encouraging you to go up the
hill. On the top of the hill, a lonely tower watches over the valley,
surveying the entire region. To the south more rolling hills color the
landscape. A hilltop can be seen east of here. It would not take much more
than dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > na someone ca
Byrg tells you 'just drop inky right away'

na someone cam* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > e ffs
wYou narrate 'someone came ffs'

w
* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > A Shady Valley
This valley offers a panoramic view of the green hills that are so
characteristic of this region. Trees of all kinds and ages dot the peaceful
landscape. Beneath the canopy of leaves, insects chirp and buzz in seeming
harmony. Sounds of flowing water come from the south. It would not take
much more than dropping a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest
fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raven is here flying around.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > n
A Forested Path Through the Borderlands
A small path seems to form here and heads through the thick forest that
lines the terrain to the north. Thick branches intertwine among the trees
making it hard to distiguish what limbs belong to which trees. The path is
merely flattened and trampled underbrush made through the easiest route
through the trees. The path continues north. It would not take much more
than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > i
You are carrying:
a bronze headed war axe
a dagger

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring > lip
backpack (used) :
a surcoat with exquisite embroidery
a black shirt trimmed with lace
a silver medallion
a patchwork scarf of animal furs
a camouflaged hood
a beautifully worked great serpent ring
a ring of braided gold and silver
a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a yew staff
a silver etched shield
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a backpack
the severed head of Sqwak the Trolloc slain in Shienar
six copper pennys
eleven gold crowns
a stable ticket
[3] a package of iron rations
a water skin
[3] a lantern
[6] a thin vial of yellow fluid
a cup of thready brown tea
a skin of human flesh
[2] a bubbling draught
a bunch of fireworks

* HP:Critical MV:Tiring >
A mother raccoon has arrived from the south.
A mother raccoon barely tickles your right foot with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You hit a mother raccoon's left foreleg.
A mother raccoon barely tickles your body with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Scratched > f
Berserk! Death! Death!
Fight to the death!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Scratched >
You hit a mother raccoon's body hard.
A mother raccoon tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Hurt >
A black messenger pigeon flutters its wings.
A black messenger pigeon leaves west.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Hurt >
You hit a mother raccoon's body.
You swiftly dodge a mother raccoon's attempt to hit you.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Hurt > we
No way! You're fighting for
your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for
your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Hurt > wher
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Skagog - A Forested Path Through the Borderlands

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Hurt >
A mother raccoon swiftly dodges your attempt to hit her.
A mother raccoon tickles your head with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Hurt >
A black messenger pigeon has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Hurt >
Byrg tells you 'are you stuck in there now?'

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Hurt >
You try to hit a mother raccoon, but she deflects the blow.
A mother raccoon tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Hurt >
A black messenger pigeon takes off out of reach into the skies!
A black messenger pigeon circles high above.

re* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Hurt > p no. gona
You hit a mother raccoon's body.
A mother raccoon tickles your right arm with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


rep no. gona * HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Wounded > die to a raccon
You hit a mother raccoon's body.
A mother raccoon barely tickles your right leg with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


rep no. gona die to a raccon* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Wounded > zerk cirt
You reply to Byrg 'no. gona
die to a raccon zerk cirt'

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Wounded >
You try to hit a mother raccoon, but she deflects the blow.
A mother raccoon barely tickles your body with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Wounded > l
sA Forested Path Through the
Borderlands
A small path seems to form here and heads through the thick forest that
lines the terrain to the north. Thick branches intertwine among the trees
making it hard to distiguish what limbs belong to which trees. The path is
merely flattened and trampled underbrush made through the easiest route
through the trees. The path continues north. It would not take much more
than a smouldering cinder to set off a massive forest fire in the
surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A mother raccoon is here, fighting YOU!

st* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Wounded > at
naYou are a 246 year old male
trolloc hunter.
Your height is 6 feet, 5 inches, and you weigh 223.0 lbs.
You are carrying 18.2 lbs and wearing 143.4 lbs, moderately heavy.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:8 Wil:9 Dex:16 Con:19.
Offensive bonus: 80, Dodging bonus: 6, Parrying bonus: 1
Your mood is: Berserk. You will flee below: 0 Hit Points
Your armor absorbs about 82% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

na * HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Wounded > who
You try to hit a mother raccoon, but she deflects the blow.
A mother raccoon barely tickles your body with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


na who * HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Wounded > rk clme dusty
You barely hit a mother raccoon's body.
A mother raccoon tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

na who rk clme dusty f* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Wounded > ast?
You narrate 'who rk clme
dusty fast?'

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Wounded >
You hit a mother raccoon's right leg.
A mother raccoon barely tickles your body with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Battered > sc
HP:Critical MP:Full
You have scored 74346083 experience points and 32 quest points.
You need 4153917 exp to level and -22 qp to rank.
You have amassed 166 Turn points to date.
You have played 8 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Skagog the Wretched Cretin [Dha'vol 1] (Level 44).
You are fighting a mother raccoon.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Battered >
You hit a mother raccoon's right foreleg.
You swiftly dodge a mother raccoon's attempt to hit you.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Battered >
You barely hit a mother raccoon's body.
A mother raccoon barely tickles your body with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Battered >
Sqwak narrates 'im naked and pracing, so im out.'

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Battered >
You barely hit a mother raccoon's body.
A mother raccoon barely tickles your body with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Beaten > na jus tocme loot me fast
You try to hit a mother raccoon, but she deflects the blow.
You swiftly dodge a mother raccoon's attempt to hit you.

na jus tocme loot me fast* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Beaten > like
You narrate 'jus tocme loot
me fast like'

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Beaten > whe
You hit a mother raccoon's left foreleg.
A mother raccoon barely tickles your body with her hit.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


whe* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Critical >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Skagog - A Forested Path Through the Borderlands

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Critical >
You hit a mother raccoon's head very hard.
A mother raccoon is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Incapacitated > y
You chose to go
berserk, now live or die with it!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - a mother raccoon: Incapacitated > sc
You hit a mother
raccoon's body extremely hard.
A mother raccoon is dead! R.I.P.
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear a mother raccoon's death cry.
You have 40(386) hit and 244(269) movement points.
You have scored 74346998 experience points and 32 quest points.
You need 4153002 exp to level and -22 qp to rank.
You have amassed 166 Turn points to date.
You have played 8 days and 0 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Skagog the Wretched Cretin [Dha'vol 1] (Level 44).
You are standing.

Conway
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:31 pm

Re: to the death!!

Post by Conway » Fri May 20, 2022 7:48 pm

Rooting for that raccoon!

Masaj
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Re: to the death!!

Post by Masaj » Fri May 20, 2022 8:16 pm

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Byrg: Critical - Lisette: Battered > Byrg sends *Lisette* sprawling with a powerful bash!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Lisette*!
Oof.

Ragyn
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 am

Re: to the death!!

Post by Ragyn » Sat May 21, 2022 9:44 am

fun read, think Byrg should've changed target to Lisette at the end to take her out fast and then focused on Conway with you, but could be the zerk attack on the full dodger was worth not going that route, it all worked out in the end.

Draz
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Re: to the death!!

Post by Draz » Sun May 22, 2022 3:42 am

yeah for me I think lis shoulda concentrated on byrg, conway coulda then saved her from skagog, im also assuming she was out of sps and couldnt open the door, did he miss any bashed hits? she coulda perhaps looted and wielded heron for 2-3x the dmg of yew

Lisette
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Re: to the death!!

Post by Lisette » Sun May 22, 2022 10:43 am

Yeah I had weaved Byrg down from hurt/wounded when I first got in the door, didn't even realize until reading the log that I had sent the one fireball at Skagog towards the end before Byrg died (my targets had been set to Skagog prior). I was tapped as of that last fireball before Byrg died. There is also a chance I should have been using ice spikes (maybe, the weather might have been 50).

I did not have search for the door, and didn't even know Conway had a heron until after I had died.

Not my finest fight.

Detritus
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

Re: to the death!!

Post by Detritus » Fri May 27, 2022 3:19 pm

Fun read, small margins.

You read over it and the good option turns out to be bad because of circumstance. Lissette is completely tapped and only has 1 fireball in her so the pro disengage off conway ends up a bad thing. Bashed full dodger gets disengaged from, conway lives to kill Byrg and lissette throws her last fireball at dark.
I wonder how close it was, Lissette tries a kick at byrg and loses a combat round, byrg dies while in kick lag and missed bash disengages skagog so that conway's kill dark puts him buffing.
Liss also dismounts and loses a melee round(only yew staff), when in combo gear that wont change skagog's 65% bash chance at all.

So many small things that make it interesting.

Post Reply