Since there are so many players saying that they would like a short(er) activity that still allows them to progress their character, we're trying something new. Old. Retro? Retro is old, but cool, so I'll go with retro.
The Retro Tear Herald will have the same three chains with the same smobs as in their first iteration. However, there are a few quirks:
- You can only do ONE of the retro heralds per boot.
- Masters get qps just like anyone else.
- Unclanned get qps just like anyone else.
- There's now a visual cue that tells you when you can begin with your For Tear!
- Once the test run is over and the system is expanded, each city will individually roll between hard (3 qps) and easier (2 qps) versions, so you can go to a city and do its herald depending on how many people you can muster.