Erevos vs Tarak

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
malf
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:13 am

Erevos vs Tarak

Post by malf » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:41 am

The Blight
Although the edge of the blight is not far to the south, the sickly yellow
has almost completely obscured the healthy land here. The air is foul and
ripe, yet sweet. All around you are sickly and broken trees with black and
red leaves. It would not take much more than a smouldering cinder to set
off a massive forest fire in the surrounding area.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Blight
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
The corpse of the blighted tree is lying here. [3]
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A flock of ravens is circling in the air, searching for prey.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring > You try to strike *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tarak: Wounded >

*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

-
=+
*
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

*+
=-
-
=
You try to strike *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
As *Tarak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!standing...
st

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring >
bash

*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tarak: Wounded >
*Tarak* strikes your right arm very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tarak: Wounded >
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tarak: Wounded > You try to strike *Tarak*, but he
parries successfully.


-=
+*
*+
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

=
-
-=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tarak: Wounded >
Tic in 7 seconds!

You strike *Tarak*'s body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tarak: Wounded >

You try to strike *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Tiring - Tarak: Wounded >
bash
-
=+
*

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.264 seconds.

*+
*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >

*Tarak* strikes your right arm very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >
bash

*Tarak* strikes your left leg hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >
-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >

You strike *Tarak*'s body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >

You strike *Tarak*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >
bash
-
=
+**+
*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >
*Tarak* looks at you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >
*Tarak* strikes your body very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >

*Tarak* strikes your left leg hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >
l human

Tarak has quite a few wounds.

*Tarak* is using:
<used as light> a lantern
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> a hooded sable mantle
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a red and gold tasseled spear
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

bash
* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >

You try to strike *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >
-
=+
*
*+
You dodge a bash from *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls!

=
-
-=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >

You strike *Tarak*'s body very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >

You try to strike *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >
bash
You dodge a bash from *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls!

-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >

You strike *Tarak*'s head hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >

You strike *Tarak*'s left hand hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >
bash
-
=
*Tarak* strikes your left leg.

+
*
*+
=-
-
=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >
You strike *Tarak*'s body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Wounded >
Tic in 7 seconds!

You strike *Tarak*'s body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Battered >
bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Battered >
bash

You try to strike *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong - Tarak: Battered >
-
=+
*
*+
=-
You dodge a bash from *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls!


A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 63.557 seconds.
The corpse of the blighted tree has decayed into a pile of dust. Starting tic timer.
The corpse of the blighted tree has decayed into a pile of dust. Starting tic timer.
The corpse of the blighted tree has decayed into a pile of dust. Starting tic timer.

-=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Wounded >

You strike *Tarak*'s left arm into bloody fragments!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

You strike *Tarak*'s right leg hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

You dodge a bash from *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls!

bash
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
-
=+
*
*+
=
*Tarak* clambers to his feet.

-
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
*Tarak* leaves south riding a warhorse. vv
A flock of ravens leaves south. vv
A rat leaves south. vv


*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A flock of ravens has arrived from the south.
A rat has arrived from the south.

-
*Tarak* starts barreling down on you, a red and gold tasseled spear aimed at your chest.

=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling! <-- ack!, phew

k light
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
k light
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Battered > You strike *Tarak*'s right leg very hard.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

You strike *Tarak*'s body very hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
bash
-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* strikes your body hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
bash

*Tarak* strikes your body very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
bash

*Tarak* strikes your body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* strikes your body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
-
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

=
+*
*+=
-
-=
As *Tarak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!standing...
st

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
k light

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

bash
* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
You stand up.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Tarak* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You do the best you can!
*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* strikes your body very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* strikes your body very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
-
=+
*
*
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

+
=-
-
=
As *Tarak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!standing...
st
You dodge a bash from *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
bash
Do you not consider fighting as standing?

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
Tic in 7 seconds!
-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
bash

*Tarak* strikes your head very hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 63.47 seconds.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* strikes your left leg very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >
-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >

You strike *Tarak*'s body very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >

A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.
A shrill piercing scream reverberates through the area.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >

You strike *Tarak*'s body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tarak: Beaten >
bash
-
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Tarak* leaves west riding a warhorse. <<

+
k light
k light
*Cancelled.
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
k light
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

w
o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k light
bash
o HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
In a Dying Orchard
This orchard reeks of the blighted land to the east, and is laden with
thorny brambles and dying trees. The grass is unusually high and sharp,
with some nettles spread out in it. To the west there seems to be a couple
of apple trees that yet cling to life.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full > Bash who?

s
o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
A Potato Field
Being left to grown on their own, most of the potato plants here have died.
Only a few survive, and they are now large green bushes hiding potatoes
under their arms. There is also a hole in the ground which looks like the
beginning of a tunnel leading down into the nest of some animal. The way
west seems to lead to more rows of dirt, but to the north a darker part of
the orchard is situated.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
A potato is here. [3]
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w
Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
21
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
s
The Yard Before the Monastery
Inside the gate there is a small yard where the ground is paved with big,
flat stones. To the east a monastery is situated. Although it has been
deserted for many years, the monastery spreads the feeling of not being
alone here. To the north there are some remains of the the monks' orchard,
to the south there looks to be some sort of burial site and there is a gate
to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door west: greatgate
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

k light
o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
21
They aren't here.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full > [cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w
w
Path Before the Gate
The path ends here, in front of a ten-foot-high gate. The wood in the gate
looks really old and worn and it is placed in a stone archway. There is
something written on the archway but the weathered letters prove hard to
make out. The path leads of to the west and the gate is to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
Door east: greatgate
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Path to the Old Monastery
This part of the path is in even worse condition than the road continuing
to the east and west. A small stream crossing the path cuts it in two. The
faint animal tracks in the soft soil suggests that this could be a popular
place to drink for forest animals. To the north is an old well.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
31
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Wounded MV:Full >
n
bash
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
A large stone well is here.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Bash who?

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
k light
bash
You try to strike *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!
You try to strike *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.


-=
+*
*+
=-
-
The ancient tree hits your body.
The ancient tree hits your body.

=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

The ancient tree tickles your left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree tickles your body with its hit.
You strike *Tarak*'s body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >

The ancient tree barely hits your body.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You strike *Tarak*'s body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
21
f
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
f
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!


The ancient tree tickles your left arm with its hit.
The ancient tree hits your body.
*Tarak* strikes your head very hard.

k light
k light

The ancient tree hits your body.
The ancient tree barely hits your body.
*Tarak* strikes your body very hard.

k light
You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Battered MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
k light
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Battered MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

k light
* HP:Battered MV:Strong > You try to strike *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

k light
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Tarak: Beaten >
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
You strike *Tarak*'s body.
You do the best you can!

bash
* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Tarak: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Tarak: Beaten >
-
Tic in 7 seconds!
=+
*
*+
=-
*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Strong - Tarak: Beaten >
31
bash

*Tarak* strikes your body hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 61.04 seconds.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Tarak: Beaten >

*Tarak* strikes your right arm hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Tarak: Beaten >
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Tarak: Beaten >
-
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Tarak* leaves east riding a warhorse. >>

+
*
*+
=-
k light
-=
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Battered MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
k light
They aren't here.

e
o HP:Battered MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k light
bash
o HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
A Small Path
Behind some lumber there appears to be an old path. To the east is a small
stone wall. It has almost completely fallen apart, making it possible to
pass. The trees grow a respectful distance from the wall as if they were
afraid of something on the other side. To the west stands a large pile of
lumber almost hiding an exit, and to the east the broken stone wall opens a
way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten > You try to strike *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
The writhing grass tickles your left arm with its hit.
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
-
=+
*
*+
=-

The writhing grass tickles your body with its hit.

-
=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >

The writhing grass tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You strike *Tarak*'s head hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >

The writhing grass tickles your left arm with its hit.
You strike *Tarak*'s left leg very hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
21
f
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten > You panic and attempt to flee!


The writhing grass barely hits your head.
You try to strike *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
31
k light
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

bash
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

bash
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

bash
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

bash
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
k light
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Bash who?

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

bash
k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Bash who?

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
They aren't here.

e
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
k light
bash
A Small Path
Behind some lumber there appears to be an old path. To the east is a small
stone wall. It has almost completely fallen apart, making it possible to
pass. The trees grow a respectful distance from the wall as if they were
afraid of something on the other side. To the west stands a large pile of
lumber almost hiding an exit, and to the east the broken stone wall opens a
way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
-
=+
*
*
The writhing grass tickles your left leg with its hit.
The writhing grass hits your body.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

+
=-
-
=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >

The writhing grass hits your body.
You strike *Tarak*'s body hard.
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Critical >

*Tarak* leaves west riding a warhorse. <<

o HP:Beaten MV:Full - the writhing grass: Healthy >

*Tarak* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - the writhing grass: Healthy >
*Tarak* strikes your body very hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

21
f
* HP:Beaten MV:Full - the writhing grass: Healthy >

You strike the writhing grass's roots into bloody fragments!
The writhing grass barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A mole is here, looking sickly.
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > Walking Through the Orchard
Berries of all sorts are planted in long rows here. By most of the rows a
small sign is standing. Some of them have fallen and a few are missing but
the main part is still here. A lot of weeds have spread all over the
orchard. The green continues to the north and east. To the south you see a
yard of some sort.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
Several blackberries grow on a nearby vine. [3]
A snake is crawling through the water here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
e
A Potato Field
Being left to grown on their own, most of the potato plants here have died.
Only a few survive, and they are now large green bushes hiding potatoes
under their arms. There is also a hole in the ground which looks like the
beginning of a tunnel leading down into the nest of some animal. The way
west seems to lead to more rows of dirt, but to the north a darker part of
the orchard is situated.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A potato is here. [3]
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.
A young leatherleaf begins to thicken with age.

n
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
In a Dying Orchard
This orchard reeks of the blighted land to the east, and is laden with
thorny brambles and dying trees. The grass is unusually high and sharp,
with some nettles spread out in it. To the west there seems to be a couple
of apple trees that yet cling to life.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
21
w
[cha mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
By the Apple Trees
In this part of the orchard some trees grow. Five large apple trees with
green, lush apples stand tall right next to the small stone wall that
separates the monastery from the forest. On the ground there are a few
rotten apples. The orchard goes on to the east and south, and to the west
the stone wall has fallen over, opening a small exit out into the forest.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
A juicy looking apple has fallen to the ground. [5]
A mole is here, looking sickly.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
w
w
A Small Path
Behind some lumber there appears to be an old path. To the east is a small
stone wall. It has almost completely fallen apart, making it possible to
pass. The trees grow a respectful distance from the wall as if they were
afraid of something on the other side. To the west stands a large pile of
lumber almost hiding an exit, and to the east the broken stone wall opens a
way.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
Sickly, wilted grass blankets the ground, intermixed with dry sand.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
31
[cha mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
*Tarak* leaves east riding a warhorse. >>

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
k light
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
k light
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
*Tarak* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*Tarak* leaves south riding a warhorse. vv

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

Tic in 7 seconds!
k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
bash
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Bash who?

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
k light
k light
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

k light
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You try to strike *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

k light
* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical >
bash
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical >
-
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
+*
*
A cringing trolloc whelp leaves south. vv
The blighted tree joins the blighted tree's fight!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 61.348 seconds.

+
*Tarak* leaves west riding a warhorse. <<

=
-
-=
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
w
k light
bash
A Field of Stumps
A large field stretches out before one's eyes. All the trees have been cut
down and in their place stumps are standing. There are no signs of the
trees, so the lumber must have been taken away by someone, probebly the
same someone that cut them down. Long, dragging marks in the soil go on far
away to the east. Trees grow east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here, watching.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
You try to strike *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
A raven now follows Tarak.
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
-=
+*
*+
=-
-
=
As *Tarak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!standing...
st
*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Tarak* strikes your left leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


k light
You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
You are already standing.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
k light
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Full > They aren't here.

bash
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Bash who?

bash
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Bash who?

bash
o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Bash who?

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
w
k light
bash
A Field of Stumps
A large field stretches out before one's eyes. All the trees have been cut
down and in their place stumps are standing. There are no signs of the
trees, so the lumber must have been taken away by someone, probebly the
same someone that cut them down. Long, dragging marks in the soil go on far
away to the east. Trees grow east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A raven is here, watching.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > You try to strike *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >

A spotted horse panics, and attempts to flee!
A spotted horse leaves west. <<

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >

You strike *Tarak*'s body hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Critical >

You strike *Tarak*'s left leg very hard.
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Critical >

You try to strike *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Critical >
bash

You dodge a bash from *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Tarak: Critical >
-
=+
*
*+
=-

*Tarak* clambers to his feet.

-
*Tarak* leaves east riding a warhorse. >>
A raven leaves east. >>

=
They're not here anymore!

o HP:Beaten MV:Full >
e
k light
bash
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Bash who?

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
sc
You have 87(415) hit and 226(255) movement points.
You have scored 105716131 experience points and 512 quest points.
You need 2783869 exp to level and 488 qp to rank.
You have amassed 21 Turn points to date.
You have played 18 days and 20 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Erevos the Grotesque Torturer [Dhai'mon 6] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
s
k light
bash
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
A large stone well is here.
A raven is here, watching.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You strike *Tarak*'s body hard.
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical >

*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
The ancient tree barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!


You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.

o HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
s
k light
bash
By the Deserted Well
It seems that someone lived in these parts long ago. An old stone well
stands here in the middle of nowhere, almost completely overgrown by the
grass and small trees around it. Strangely, the trees and grass all seem to
be dead. North, a large field full of stumps opens up, and to the south is
an old path in terrible condition.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
A large stone well is here.
A raven is here, watching.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A cringing trolloc whelp cowers before you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
You try to strike *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical >

*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical >
bash

*Tarak* strikes your right leg hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
The ancient tree barely hits your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The ancient tree joins the ancient tree's fight!

You flee head over heels.
A Pile of Lumber
Among the dead trees a pile of lumber stands. Although the wood in the
lumber pile is quite dead, it looks more alive than the trees, in a way.
The trees seem a bit undead, which is further from life than death is. The
brown lumber looks dry and has probably been piled here for quite some
time. The forest continues west, a withered path is east, and to the south
an old well stands.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving south. vv
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
A black tree with bloated leaves sprouts from the ground, branches quivering.
Bash who?

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
k light
k light
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
k light
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
k light
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

bash
o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
A raven has arrived from the south.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Tarak* leaves west riding a warhorse. <<
A raven leaves west. <<

k light
bash
o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
They aren't here.

w
o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

k light
bash
o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
A Field of Stumps
A large field stretches out before one's eyes. All the trees have been cut
down and in their place stumps are standing. There are no signs of the
trees, so the lumber must have been taken away by someone, probebly the
same someone that cut them down. Long, dragging marks in the soil go on far
away to the east. Trees grow east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a RIDDEN MOUNT leaving east. >>
A raven is here, watching.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You try to strike *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

Tic in 7 seconds!
* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical >
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
*Tarak* strikes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You strike *Tarak*'s body.
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical >

*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You strike *Tarak*'s right arm very hard.
*Tarak* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 60.826 seconds.
*Tarak* regains consciousness. <-- What??

*Tarak* leaves east. >>
*Tarak* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Tarak: Critical >
e
k light
You try to strike *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Tarak: Critical >
k light
k light
You do the best you can!

k light
* HP:Critical MV:Full - Tarak: Critical >
*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

bash

*Tarak* strikes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
The Blighted Forest
The smell of rotting meat and decaying leaves isn't as strong in these
parts of the forest as in others. The trees stand tall but still don't seem
that old. The slightly younger trees must have withstood the evil sliding
in over the area from the north better than other vegetation. West, north
and south the forest stretches out, but east one can see an open field.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A huge misshapen bear with large tusks, howls hungrily.
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Full > Bash who?

n
o HP:Critical MV:Full >
k light
bash
The Decaying Forest
The black trees seem to grow in every direction and it's hard not to feel
lost even though one might know perfectly well where one is. Occasionally a
dead branch snaps and falls to the ground to ruthlessly crush anything
below it. There is a light fog in the air and it is impossible to see any
further than twenty feet or so. There are exits south and west but the fog
makes it hard to see anything in either direction. The forest seems to
continue anyway.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.

o HP:Critical MV:Full > They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Full > Bash who?

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
s
The Blighted Forest
The smell of rotting meat and decaying leaves isn't as strong in these
parts of the forest as in others. The trees stand tall but still don't seem
that old. The slightly younger trees must have withstood the evil sliding
in over the area from the north better than other vegetation. West, north
and south the forest stretches out, but east one can see an open field.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A huge misshapen bear with large tusks, howls hungrily.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
e

*Tarak* has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.

k light
bash
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical > You try to strike *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical >
-
=+
*
*+
=-

*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Tarak* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.


You flee head over heels.
A Field of Stumps
A large field stretches out before one's eyes. All the trees have been cut
down and in their place stumps are standing. There are no signs of the
trees, so the lumber must have been taken away by someone, probebly the
same someone that cut them down. Long, dragging marks in the soil go on far
away to the east. Trees grow east and west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a HUMAN leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A falcon with long, brown feathers circles in a slow hunting pattern.

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
w
k light
bash
The Blighted Forest
The smell of rotting meat and decaying leaves isn't as strong in these
parts of the forest as in others. The trees stand tall but still don't seem
that old. The slightly younger trees must have withstood the evil sliding
in over the area from the north better than other vegetation. West, north
and south the forest stretches out, but east one can see an open field.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north.
A raven is here, watching.
*Tarak* is here, fighting a blight-bear.
A spotted horse wanders skittishly around here.
A blight-bear is here, fighting Tarak.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
You strike *Tarak*'s body.
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Tarak* leaves north. ^^

o HP:Critical MV:Strong > Bash who?

o HP:Critical MV:Strong >
n
k light
bash
The Decaying Forest
The black trees seem to grow in every direction and it's hard not to feel
lost even though one might know perfectly well where one is. Occasionally a
dead branch snaps and falls to the ground to ruthlessly crush anything
below it. There is a light fog in the air and it is impossible to see any
further than twenty feet or so. There are exits south and west but the fog
makes it hard to see anything in either direction. The forest seems to
continue anyway.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Decayed Forest
There are some bloody traces of a TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south.
*Tarak* is standing here.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A wilted tree leans to one side, on the brink of death.
*Tarak* strikes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical >
-
=+
*
*+
=-
-
=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling!
*Tarak* is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness... <-- Not this time

* HP:Critical MV:Strong - Tarak: Critical >

You strike *Tarak*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Tarak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tarak*'s death cry.

Post Reply