Alright, We'll Call it a Draw

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Chomsky
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Alright, We'll Call it a Draw

Post by Chomsky » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:43 pm

Well on the East End of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A banner portraying a red eagle is gently swaying in the wind here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A large stone well is here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
The Emond's Field town crier stands here, spreading the news.


* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Northern End of the Green
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A hunter from Illian searches for the fabled Horn of Valere.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.


* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Edge of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Western End of the Green
[ obvious exits: N S ]
The Winespring Water bursts forth here, strong enough to barrel a man over.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Western End of the Green
Masaj - Village Crossroads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
On the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Your eyesight is not so keen.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - On the Green
Masaj - Village Crossroads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Obvious exits:
North - Western End of the Green
East - Southern End of the Green
South - Small Shop
West - Master Luhhan's Forge

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - On the Green
Masaj - Village Crossroads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Southern End of the Green
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.


* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Obvious exits:
East - Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
South - Finngar Home
West - On the Green

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Southern End of the Green
Masaj - Village Crossroads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.


* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Obvious exits:
North - Wagon Bridge
East - The Winespring Inn
South - Old Road
West - Southern End of the Green

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
Masaj - Village Crossroads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.


* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >

Obvious exits:
North - Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
East - By the Enormous Oak
South - Old Road


* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Wagon Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.


* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Well on the East End of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A banner portraying a red eagle is gently swaying in the wind here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A large stone well is here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
The Emond's Field town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Well on the East End of the Green
Masaj - Village Crossroads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Obvious exits:
North - North Road Through the Village
East - Street Along the Riverbank
South - Wagon Bridge
West - Northern End of the Green

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
North Road Through the Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.


* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Obvious exits:
North - At the Northern Palisade
East - Ayellin Household
South - Well on the East End of the Green
West - A Wisdom's House


* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A determined farmer barely slashes your head.
A determined farmer slashes your right arm.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a determined farmer: Healthy >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - North Road Through the Village
Masaj - Village Crossroads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a determined farmer: Healthy > No way! You're fighting
for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a determined farmer: Healthy >

A determined farmer barely
slashes your left hand.
You slash a determined farmer's left leg into bloody fragments!
A determined farmer slashes your body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a determined farmer: Scratched > PANIC! You couldn't
escape!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a determined farmer: Scratched >
Masaj narrates 'lol little well-dressed person of quality charged me'

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a determined farmer: Scratched >
You narrate 'where is
that'
Masaj narrates 'bashed'

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a determined farmer: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


A determined farmer tickles your body with his slash.
A determined farmer tickles your body with his slash.


Masaj narrates '2e of dg'


You flee head over heels.
At the Northern Palisade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Alsbet Luhhan is here, smiling happily.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
A Red Eagle sentry barely tickles your body with his slash.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Healthy >

No way! You're fighting for
your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Healthy > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Healthy >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - At the Northern Palisade
Masaj - Village Crossroads
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Healthy >
You slash a Red Eagle
sentry's body very hard.
A Red Eagle sentry barely tickles your left foot with his slash.
Mood changed to: Wimpy


* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!




Jawny narrates 'where are you?'


You flee head over heels.
North Road Through the Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A Wisdom's House
[ obvious exits: E ]
An old bell hangs here.
A deft herbalist stands here, packaging herbs.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
You narrate 'ah'

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
North Road Through the Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
At the Northern Palisade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Alsbet Luhhan is here, smiling happily.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.

* HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Village Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
Wil al'Seen is here, trying to look pretty for all the young ladies.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Village Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Cosimo* is sitting here, riding a wild stallion.
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Cosimo.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Side Street
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A stout Two Rivers man stands here, arms folded across his chest.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Masaj narrates 'ef'


* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >
Village Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Cosimo* is sitting here, riding a wild stallion.
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Cosimo.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded > You slash *Cosimo*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Masaj: Battered - Cosimo: Wounded >

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Masaj: Battered - Cosimo: Wounded >
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Masaj: Battered - Cosimo: Wounded >
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries successfully.
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded - Masaj: Battered - Cosimo: Wounded >
*Cosimo* leaves east riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Hurt MV:Winded >

They aren't here.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Village Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
Wil al'Seen is here, trying to look pretty for all the young ladies.
*Cosimo* lances your body hard.


* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded >
You do the best you can!
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s body very hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded >
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries successfully.
A frightened young thief gesticulates strangely.
A frightened young thief panics, and attempts to flee!
A frightened young thief leaves east.
Wil al'Seen barely tickles your right leg with his strike.
*Cosimo* lances your body hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded >

*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded >

Village Street
A large wagon carrying a load of wood stands outside a carpenter's workshop
and home. An alley leads around the building, towards a curing shed where
wood lies stacked to dry. Peak roofed homes with thatched roofs line the
street on both sides. The North Road lies directly to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Cosimo.
*Cosimo* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a wild stallion.
Wil al'Seen is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded >
You do the best you can!


* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded > You do the best you can!
Masaj sends *Cosimo* sprawling with a powerful bash!


* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded > You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded >
Wil al'Seen barely tickles your head with his strike.
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s body very hard.
You slash *Cosimo*'s head hard.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded >
Mood changed to: Brave

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded >
Village Street
A large wagon carrying a load of wood stands outside a carpenter's workshop
and home. An alley leads around the building, towards a curing shed where
wood lies stacked to dry. Peak roofed homes with thatched roofs line the
street on both sides. The North Road lies directly to the east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Cosimo.
*Cosimo* is sitting here, riding a wild stallion.
Wil al'Seen is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Cosimo: Wounded >
*Cosimo* leaves west riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Wil al'Seen: Healthy >
Masaj says 'stop fleeing you firetruck'

* HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Wil al'Seen: Healthy >
You slash Wil al'Seen's head into bloody fragments!
Wil al'Seen tickles your head with his strike.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Masaj leaves west.
*Cosimo* has arrived from the west, riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Wil al'Seen: Scratched >
Masaj has arrived from the west.
*Cosimo* leaves west riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Wil al'Seen: Scratched >

You panic and attempt to flee!






Wil al'Seen barely strikes your left arm.


You flee head over heels.
Village Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Cosimo.
*Cosimo* is here, fighting Masaj, riding a wild stallion.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Battered - Cosimo: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Battered - Cosimo: Wounded > You do the best you
can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Battered - Cosimo: Wounded > No way! You're
fighting for your life!
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Cosimo* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Battered - Cosimo: Wounded > You do the best you
can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Battered - Cosimo: Wounded > -
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Cosimo* tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

= + *
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!


Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries successfully.
A villager gesticulates strangely.
A villager panics, and attempts to flee!
A villager leaves north.
*Cosimo* avoids being bashed by Masaj who loses his balance and falls!

* + = -
*Cosimo* leaves east riding a wild stallion.


Cancelled.
Village Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
Wil al'Seen is here, trying to look pretty for all the young ladies.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Cosimo* leaves east riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Village Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Village Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Wil al'Seen is here, trying to look pretty for all the young ladies.


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > At the Northern Palisade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
Alsbet Luhhan is here, smiling happily.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > They aren't here.


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
A Red Eagle sentry says 'g^k AXWr[TVK[_ cr^ \yq] yTW
VCuIyo bZ\F BVWZEs '
A Red Eagle sentry barely slashes your left leg.
They aren't here.
*Cosimo* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Scratched > You do the best you
can!
*Cosimo* lances your right leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Scratched > You do the best you
can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Scratched >
You narrate '2e'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Scratched >
You slash a Red Eagle sentry's body extremely hard.
Alsbet Luhhan leaves south.
A Red Eagle sentry slashes your left leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Hurt >
Masaj has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Hurt >
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Hurt >
Wil al'Seen has arrived from the west.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Hurt >
*Cosimo* lances your body.
Wil al'Dgll xSar 'EuA _gCrxIUSY] KAu XPWq FNs Dv]iki ObgA \CiXv^ '
Wil al'Seen tickles your body with his strike.
A frightened young thief gesticulates strangely.
A frightened young thief panics, and attempts to flee!
A frightened young thief leaves east.
You slash a Red Eagle sentry's body very hard.
A Red Eagle sentry barely slashes your right leg.
You dodge a bash from *Cosimo* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Hurt >
Masaj sends *Cosimo* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Hurt >
Wil al'Seen tickles your right leg with his strike.
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.
You slash a Red Eagle sentry's body into bloody fragments!
A Red Eagle sentry barely slashes your body.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Wounded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - At the Northern Palisade
Chomsky - At the Northern Palisade

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Wounded >

At the Northern Palisade
A side street meets the North Road near a palisade fence and gate that
seals off the entrance to the northern end of Emond's Field. To the west,
further down the street stands a tall building, a white banner bearing the
Red Eagle of Manetheren proudly flying in front of it. Village homes and
shops line the North Road as it heads south, deeper into the village.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Wil al'Seen is here, fighting YOU!
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Cosimo.
*Cosimo* is here, fighting YOU!
A Red Eagle sentry is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Wounded >
Wil al'Seen tickles your left leg with his strike.
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.
You slash a Red Eagle sentry's body extremely hard.
A Red Eagle sentry barely slashes your left leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Wounded >
Masaj looks at *Cosimo*.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Red Eagle sentry: Wounded >
Masaj says 'firetruck'

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Cosimo* sends Masaj sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Cosimo* lances Masaj's left
leg.
Wil al'HP?^ z^gU 'NjT k]zHqS[\[email protected] fUr FMTc [email protected] ZRRyQq ^_xM m`cljY '
Wil al'Seen barely strikes your body.
A Red Eagle sentry joins Wil al'Seen's fight!
You do the best you can!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Wil al'Seen: Scratched >

Cancelled.
At the Northern Palisade
A side street meets the North Road near a palisade fence and gate that
seals off the entrance to the northern end of Emond's Field. To the west,
further down the street stands a tall building, a white banner bearing the
Red Eagle of Manetheren proudly flying in front of it. Village homes and
shops line the North Road as it heads south, deeper into the village.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Wil al'Seen is here, fighting YOU!
Masaj the Darkling Master is sitting here.
*Cosimo* is here, fighting Masaj.
A Red Eagle sentry is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Wil al'Seen: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!




A Red Eagle sentry barely slashes your body.
Wil al'Seen tickles your right leg with his strike.
*Cosimo* lances Masaj's head.

You flee head over heels.
The Dowtry Home
[ obvious exits: W ]
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A grim storyteller reads from a journal.
Buel Dowtry, the village fletcher, is patiently trimming some arrow shafts.
Obvious exits:
West - At the Northern Palisade

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - The Dowtry Home
Masaj - At the Northern Palisade

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

At the Northern Palisade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Wil al'Seen is here, trying to look pretty for all the young ladies.
Masaj the Darkling Master is sitting here.
*Cosimo* is here, fighting Masaj.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.


* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Masaj: Beaten - Cosimo: Wounded > -
A Red Eagle sentry joins Cosimo's fight!
Wil al']Hrn FwVp 'NTr HVJDjfhBse Q`a z_pz r[w L]f?dZ OYid Hk?Shb '
Wil al'Seen tickles your body with his strike.
Wil al'Seen tickles your left hand with his strike.
A Red Eagle sentry slashes Masaj's body.
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s body very hard.

= + * * + = -
Masaj avoids being bashed by *Cosimo* who loses his balance and falls!

- =
As *Cosimo* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cosimo: Wounded >
Wil al'Seen strikes your body.
A Red Eagle sentry slashes Masaj's body.
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cosimo: Wounded >
Masaj gets a cup of thready brown tea from a soft leather pouch.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cosimo: Wounded >
Masaj quaffs a cup of thready brown tea.

* HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Cosimo: Wounded >

Wil al'Seen barely strikes your head.
A Red Eagle sentry slashes Masaj's body.

- = + * * +
*Cosimo* avoids being bashed by Masaj who loses his balance and falls!

= -
*Cosimo* sends Masaj sprawling with a powerful bash!

- =
*Cosimo* lances your right leg hard.
Wil al'Seen tickles your body with his strike.
A Red Eagle sentry slashes Masaj's right arm.
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries successfully.
Your bash at *Cosimo* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Cosimo: Wounded >
Wil al'Seen barely strikes your right leg.
A Red Eagle sentry tickles Masaj's right arm with his slash.
You slash *Cosimo*'s right leg very hard.
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s body extremely hard.
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Cosimo: Battered >
Masaj narrates 'jesus christ'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Cosimo: Battered >
Masaj panics, and attempts to flee!
*Cosimo* leaves west.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Wil al'Seen: Scratched >
Masaj leaves south.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Wil al'Seen: Scratched >
*Cosimo* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Wil al'Seen: Scratched >
You slash Wil al'Seen's head into bloody fragments!
A Red Eagle sentry joins Wil al'Seen's fight!
Wil al'Seen strikes your body.
*Cosimo* leaves south.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Wil al'Seen: Hurt >
Jawny narrates 'yes?'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Wil al'Seen: Hurt >
A Red Eagle sentry barely slashes your left arm.
You try to slash Wil al'Seen, but he deflects the blow.
Wil al'Seen barely tickles your head with his strike.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Wil al'Seen: Hurt >
A Red Eagle sentry slashes your body.
You slash Wil al'Seen's left leg into bloody fragments!
Wil al'Seen barely tickles your head with his strike.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring - Wil al'Seen: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!



A Red Eagle sentry slashes your body.
Wil al'Seen tickles your body with his strike.

You flee head over heels.
North Road Through the Village
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Cosimo* is standing here.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
Alsbet Luhhan is here, smiling happily.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
North: Wil al'Seen is here, trying to look pretty for all the young ladies.
East: Young Ewin Finngar is here, likely looking for mischief.
South: The Emond's Field town crier stands here, spreading the news.
West: A deft herbalist stands here, packaging herbs.
*Cosimo* leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Well on the East End of the Green
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A banner portraying a red eagle is gently swaying in the wind here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A large stone well is here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The Emond's Field town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

Masaj narrates 'i'm south'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Well on the East End of the Green

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
*Cosimo* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
North: A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his
homeland.
East: A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
South: A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
West: A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

*Cosimo* leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Well on the East End of the Green
Flagstones have been neatly stacked and plastered to construct a stone
well. Its edge is a little over 3 feet high and a wooden roof and winch
have been constructed over it. The well has been placed on the eastern end
of a verdant grassy expanse called the Green. A rushing stream runs just to
the south, passing underneath a sturdy wooden bridge.

A map has been pinned to a board at the well.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A banner portraying a red eagle is gently swaying in the wind here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A large stone well is here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
The Emond's Field town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Wagon Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.


* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
You narrate 'ok'


* HP:Battered MV:Winded >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >


Dew settles on the ground as the sun sets west of the
mountains.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Bend in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > You have 132(366) hit and 140(251) movement points.
You have scored 106778308 experience points and 384 quest points.
You need 1721692 exp to level and 16 qp to rank.
You have amassed 35 Turn points to date.
You have played 11 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Wretched Predator [Ghar'ghael 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Masaj narrates 'cri atm'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Bend in the Old Road
Masaj - Old Road

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

You narrate 'nod'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.
*Cosimo* has arrived from the north, riding a wild stallion.


* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Old Road
The road is constricted on the west by the impenetrable trees of the Westwood,
but to the east it broadens some as it blends gradually into an open field. It
is hard to say exactly where the road ends and the field begins; the dust near
the edge of the road is pocked with tufts of grass, and the hoof and wheel
marks slowly fade out.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
*Cosimo* leaves south riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - At the End of the Passage
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Bend in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]


* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...
Masaj narrates 'hiddenbush'


* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
*Cosimo* leaves south riding a wild stallion.


* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
*Cosimo* leaves south riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >


You narrate 'he chasing'

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >


At a Curve in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Curve in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Cosimo* is here, fighting Masaj, riding a wild stallion.
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Cosimo.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You slash *Cosimo*'s right leg hard.
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Critical - Cosimo: Battered >
Players in your
Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road
Masaj - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Critical - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best
you can!
*Cosimo* leaves south riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >




They aren't here.
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s right leg hard.
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!


* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!
*Cosimo* leaves north riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
The hiddenbush closes quietly.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.
Masaj opens the hiddenbush.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

At the End of the Passage
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s head very hard.
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >

You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!
*Cosimo* leaves west riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.
Masaj leaves north.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!


* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
*Cosimo* lances your head.
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!
Masaj has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s head very hard.
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!


* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best you can!


* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >

You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!


* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best you can!
*Cosimo* leaves east riding a wild stallion.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

At the End of the Passage
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best you can!
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s left foot hard.
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >



*Cosimo* lances your right arm hard.
You slash *Cosimo*'s left leg hard.
You do the best you can!
*Cosimo* leaves north riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Ok.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Narrow Passage
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Sloping Ground
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

In the Lake of Sand
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >




They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

In the Sand Pit
[ obvious exits: N E U ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A dun snake is here, hissing sharply.
A dun snake is here, hissing sharply.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.
You follow Masaj.

Behind the Outcropping
[ obvious exits: W D ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

End of the Footpath
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.
*Cosimo* has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.
Masaj leaves west.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You do the best you can!


* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!


* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You do the best you can!



* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You do the best you can!
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >

You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >


You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he
deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!


* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
*Cosimo* leaves west riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Inside the Hedge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a wild stallion.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
*Cosimo* leaves north riding a wild stallion.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >

They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Bend in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A *newbie male human* is standing here.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Southern End of the Green
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >


A determined farmer slashes your body.
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Healthy >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Healthy > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Healthy > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Healthy > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Healthy > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Healthy > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Healthy > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Healthy > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Healthy > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Healthy > You slash a determined
farmer's body into bloody fragments!
A black cat leaves east.
A determined farmer barely slashes your left foot.
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!




A determined farmer slashes your left leg.

You flee head over heels.
Finngar Home
[ obvious exits: N ]
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
A simple man blends into the crowd of the city.
The old seamstress stands here smiling.
Obvious exits:
North - Southern End of the Green

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Finngar Home

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

Southern End of the Green
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
A chicken has arrived from the south.
A determined farmer says 'Hcl oBC_IeGcmi _kt VGpB D^e WdZo^q v_z^ PoaMKc '
A determined farmer slashes your body.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Scratched >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Southern End of the Green


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Scratched > No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Scratched >
No way! You're
fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a determined farmer: Scratched > You slash a determined farmer's body into bloody fragments!
A determined farmer barely slashes your right leg.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A *newbie male human* is standing here.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
The Winespring Inn
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]
A tactician's clerk tallies fallen enemies here.
Bran al'Vere, Innkeeper of the Winespring Inn offers a friendly smile.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A *newbie male human* is standing here.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.


* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.


* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
Masaj narrates 'i'm quarry'


* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
You narrate 'he still s zone i think?'

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

The night has begun.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Obvious exits:
North - Old Road
South - Old Road

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Old Road
Still heading north and south, the road creeps onward. In the distance to the
east, some hills can be seen, but there is no way to exit the road from this
point. Far away in the west, the spine of the Mountains of Mist can be seen,
standing like silent sentinels over the Westwood.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Obvious exits:
North - Old Road
South - Old Road
West - By the Roadside

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Masaj narrates 'tracks were north'

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
A black speckled pigeon flutters its wings.
A black speckled pigeon leaves west.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
You narrate 'am by roadside'


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

Masaj narrates 'into westwood side'

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > You narrate 'sm'

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Masaj narrates 'i think'

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
A black speckled pigeon has arrived from the west.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
A black speckled pigeon takes off out of reach into the skies!
A black speckled pigeon circles high above.
Masaj narrates 'nod he didn't come all the way through'

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Masaj narrates 'coming back to you'

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

You narrate 'nod'

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Old Road
The Old Road stretches north and south as far as the eye can see. Rumor has it
that the road runs between two villages, but there is no sign of either of
them from here. Hoof marks indicate that beasts of burden have recently passed
this way, probably in rainy weather.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
You narrate 'ok'

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

Bend in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Amidst the Razorgrass
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Narrow Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An obsidian carving of a large raven has been placed here.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Sloping Forest
[ obvious exits: S D ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Sloping Forest
Masaj - Within the Westwood
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

Steep Valley
[ obvious exits: N U ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Steep Valley
[ obvious exits: S U ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Steep Valley
[ obvious exits: N U ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Sloping Forest
[ obvious exits: S D ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

Narrow Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An obsidian carving of a large raven has been placed here.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Narrow Clearing
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Into the Westwood
Chomsky - Narrow Clearing
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
The ferns is open.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

You narrate 'am ferns'

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Narrow Clearing
The clearing comes to an end here, walled in on all sides by forest and
undergrowth. To the east a stand of tall ferns forms a barrier to your passage
in that direction. The clearing continues to the west.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Edge of the Westwood
Chomsky - Narrow Clearing
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Obvious exits:
East - Old Road
West - Narrow Clearing

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Masaj narrates 'which one's that'

o HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Masaj narrates 'i'm 1s kaf atm'

o HP:Battered MV:Weary >

You narrate '1e ss'

o HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Narrow Clearing
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An obsidian carving of a large raven has been placed here.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary > Amidst the Razorgrass
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary >
You say 'n e'

o HP:Battered MV:Weary >
You say 'is ferns'

o HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Masaj nods in agreement.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Masaj says 'ah'

o HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Cosimo* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Cosimo* lances Masaj's body.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
*Cosimo* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary >

They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Weary >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.


* HP:Battered MV:Weary >




A frightened young thief gesticulates strangely.
A frightened young thief panics, and attempts to flee!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves east.
You follow Masaj.

Bend in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.


o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.


o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Masaj narrates 'guess i'm supposed to hit him inside ef beaten'

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Cosimo* has arrived from the south, riding a gray palfrey.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s body very hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Cosimo* lances Masaj's body.
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Cosimo* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Masaj says 'firetruck'

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >

Masaj says 'chortlesnorfling doesn't respond tog ate'

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >


They aren't here.


o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > Old Road
The Old Road continues both north and south. The occasional track in the road
is evidence the path has been recently travelled, although it would be easy to
believe otherwise. To the north you can see a small village of thatched roofs.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >

They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
You say 'tog?'

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >

They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.


o HP:Battered MV:Winded > You say 'ah'

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
You say 'gate'

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >

The wagongate is open.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded > Old Road
The Old Road continues both north and south. The occasional track in the road
is evidence the path has been recently travelled, although it would be easy to
believe otherwise. To the north you can see a small village of thatched roofs.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Masaj says 'hitting 1n'

o HP:Battered MV:Winded >
You follow Masaj.

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
*Cosimo* lances Masaj's right leg hard.
A shaggy brown mare panics, and attempts to flee!
A Red Eagle sentry joins Cosimo's fight!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries successfully.
*Cosimo* closes the wagongate.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Beaten - Cosimo: Battered >
A villager
gesticulates strangely.
A villager panics, and attempts to flee!
A villager leaves east.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Beaten - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best you
can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Beaten - Cosimo: Battered >
Masaj sends *Cosimo* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Beaten - Cosimo: Battered >
You slash *Cosimo*'s head very hard.
A Red Eagle sentry slashes Masaj's head.
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s body extremely hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Critical - Cosimo: Beaten >
#Ok. $target is now set to {light}.


Masaj opens the wagongate.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Critical - Cosimo: Beaten > Old Road
This wide dirt road runs both to the north and south. The trees of the
Westwood grow quite sparse some distance to the west, beyond the multitude
of farm fields that sprouts beyond the last houses of the village. A tall
and ancient tree grows just to the east, next to a large stone building
that stands just off the road to the north. Two wooden wagons stand ready
to be moved onto the road, to seal off entry to the village.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is here, fighting Cosimo.
*Cosimo* is sitting here, riding a gray palfrey.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A Red Eagle sentry is here, fighting Masaj.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Critical - Cosimo: Beaten >
You slash *Cosimo*'s body hard.
A Red Eagle sentry barely slashes Masaj's body.
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s right hand very hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Critical - Cosimo: Beaten >

You do the best you
can!
Masaj panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Critical - Cosimo: Beaten >

Masaj leaves south.


* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > Jawny narrates 'wow lag?'
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You are currently working solo.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
*Cosimo* closes the wagongate.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries successfully.
A Red Eagle sentry joins Cosimo's fight!

- = + *
The wagongate is opened from the other side.

*
*Cosimo* closes the wagongate.

+ = - -
A Red Eagle sentry tickles your left arm with his slash.
*Cosimo* lances your body.
The wagongate is opened from the other side.
*Cosimo* closes the wagongate.

=
As *Cosimo* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >

The wagongate is opened from the other side.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >

Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
A Red Eagle sentry barely slashes your body.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You narrate 'group me ?'

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > *Cosimo* closes the wagongate.


*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

- =
*Cosimo* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

+ * *
*Cosimo* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.

+ =
You are now a member of Masaj's group.
*Cosimo* lances Masaj's body hard.

-
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries successfully.
A shaggy brown mare panics, and attempts to flee!
*Cosimo* lances Masaj's body.
A Red Eagle sentry barely tickles your left foot with his slash.

- =
As *Cosimo* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Red Eagle sentry: Healthy >
Masaj panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Red Eagle sentry: Healthy >
Masaj leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Red Eagle sentry: Healthy >
A Red Eagle sentry slashes your body.
Masaj has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Red Eagle sentry: Healthy >

*Cosimo* sends Masaj sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Red Eagle sentry: Healthy >
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Red Eagle sentry: Healthy >


You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
By the Enormous Oak
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
A draft horse is here.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.
Gleeman Brandobaris strums his lute, working on a new melody.
A boy stands here, grinning mischievously.
They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...


* HP:Battered MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Mood changed to: Brave
Porka narrates 'naw thats just my big dick energy with out the penis.. not lag'


* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Bash who?

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is sitting here.
*Cosimo* is here, fighting Masaj, riding a gray palfrey.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded > You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Critical - Cosimo: Beaten >

You slash *Cosimo*'s left hand hard.
A Red Eagle sentry joins Cosimo's fight!
*Cosimo* lances Masaj's body.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Critical - Cosimo: Beaten > - = + * * + = -
A Red Eagle sentry slashes your right arm.
*Cosimo* lances Masaj's body.

- =
As *Cosimo* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Critical - Cosimo: Beaten >

Masaj panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Masaj: Critical - Cosimo: Beaten >



Masaj leaves north.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >

*Cosimo* lances your body hard.
A shaggy brown mare panics, and attempts to flee!
A shaggy brown mare leaves east.
A Red Eagle sentry slashes your left arm.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You don't have a corpse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You don't have a corpse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You don't have a corpse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You don't have a corpse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You don't have a corpse.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >

*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
Old Road
This wide dirt road runs both to the north and south. The trees of the
Westwood grow quite sparse some distance to the west, beyond the multitude
of farm fields that sprouts beyond the last houses of the village. A tall
and ancient tree grows just to the east, next to a large stone building
that stands just off the road to the north. Two wooden wagons stand ready
to be moved onto the road, to seal off entry to the village.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Cosimo* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a gray palfrey.
A Red Eagle sentry is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - North Road
Chomsky - Old Road
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
*Cosimo* leaves east riding a gray palfrey.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a Red Eagle sentry: Scratched >
You slash a Red Eagle sentry's head into bloody fragments!
A Red Eagle sentry barely slashes your left hand.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a Red Eagle sentry: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for
your life!

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a Red Eagle sentry: Hurt >

*Cosimo* has arrived from the east, riding a gray palfrey.


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a Red Eagle sentry: Hurt > #Ok. $berserk is now set to { HP}.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
*Cosimo* leaves north riding a gray palfrey.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a Red Eagle sentry: Hurt >


By the Enormous Oak
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
A draft horse is here.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.
Gleeman Brandobaris strums his lute, working on a new melody.
A boy stands here, grinning mischievously.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
*Cosimo* lances your right leg.


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries
successfully.
A determined farmer joins Cosimo's fight!
A shaggy brown mare panics, and attempts to flee!
A shaggy brown mare leaves west.
*Cosimo* lances your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.
Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
*Cosimo* lances your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > No way! You're fighting for your life!
Masaj narrates 'hm'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must,
but WHAT???

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries successfully.
A determined farmer joins Cosimo's fight!
*Cosimo* lances your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!



You flee head over heels.
Southern End of the Green
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A chicken wanders around here, pecking at the ground.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.
*Cosimo* lances your right foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You narrate 'ya'
Masaj narrates '27 hps'

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee!




A black cat leaves west.
A determined farmer joins Cosimo's fight!
A determined farmer barely slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Cosimo* lances your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


You flee head over heels.
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.
The wagongate seems to be closed.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > The wagongate seems to be closed.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
*Cosimo* has arrived from the north, riding a gray palfrey.


* HP:Critical MV:Winded >
By the Enormous Oak
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A shaggy brown mare stands here.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
A gleeman is here, wearing a cloak of different colored patches.
A draft horse is here.
A brown horse is here, nipping at a tuft of grass.
Gleeman Brandobaris strums his lute, working on a new melody.
A boy stands here, grinning mischievously.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Yard Outside the Inn
[ obvious exits: N E W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
You have 41(366) hit and 97(251) movement points.
You have scored 106783738 experience points and 384 quest points.
You need 1716262 exp to level and 16 qp to rank.
You have amassed 35 Turn points to date.
You have played 11 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Wretched Predator [Ghar'ghael 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.


o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
The Inn's Kitchen
[ obvious exits: S W ]
A small, somewhat rickety table wobbles on unsteady legs.
An oven stands here, radiating a dry heat.
The postmaster stands here, ready to deliver the mail.
Marin al'Vere smiles warmly at you as she tidies up the place.


* HP:Critical MV:Winded > The Winespring Inn
[ obvious exits: E S W U ]
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A tactician's clerk tallies fallen enemies here.
Bran al'Vere, Innkeeper of the Winespring Inn offers a friendly smile.
A bartender serves customers with a greedy smile.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Winded >

Old Road Before the Winespring Inn
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A hardened farmer stands ready to defend his homeland.
A villager woman performs her daily routine.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Masaj narrates 'maybe door him in wh?'

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

Ok.


o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.


o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Bend in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

You narrate 'am crit'


o HP:Critical MV:Winded >

At a Curve in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > Curve in the Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj narrates 'no sm yet'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Masaj narrates 'nod'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Old Road


o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.

* HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Curve in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
Masaj narrates 'get safe lmeme know where you are'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Curve in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Before the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Before the Old Bridge

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

On the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Before the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Curve at the Base of the Rise
[ obvious exits: N W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >


Before the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
On the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Beneath the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W U ]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
On the Bottom of the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S W ]

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > In a Narrow Rift
[ obvious exits: N ]
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.


o HP:Critical MV:Weary > You have 41(366) hit and 46(251) movement points.
You have scored 106783738 experience points and 384 quest points.
You need 1716262 exp to level and 16 qp to rank.
You have amassed 35 Turn points to date.
You have played 11 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Wretched Predator [Ghar'ghael 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Ok.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Barren Lair
[ obvious exits: W ]
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

You see something strange...

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Barren Lair

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You narrate 'am dust'

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You see something strange...

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

Ok.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Barren Lair
Cold rock walls enclosed this shallow cave, but they do not manage to shelter
it from biting winds or chilling rains. Sometimes sunlight makes its way into
this retched hole, but it never gives much heat. Prints in the small amount of
dust on the floor suggest that something calls this place home.
[ obvious exits: W D ]
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Barren Lair

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Masaj narrates 'sm my zone'


o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Large Cavern
[ obvious exits: E U ]
A mushroom grows here.
A mushroom grows here.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Large Cavern

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
#Ok. $notstatus is now set to { HP}.
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
You are thirsty.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Large Cavern

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
You get a skin of human flesh from a backpack.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >


You drink the blood.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
It's empty.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
It's empty.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > It's empty.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > You are carrying:
a skin of human flesh
a shiny copper dagger
nineteen copper pennys
a large number of gold crowns (40)

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >

You put a skin of human flesh in a backpack.


o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Large Cavern
Having brushed away the dust on the floor above, you now find yourself in a
vast, dark cave. It must be a natural cave; the walls are too smooth to have
been built by artifice. A blackness deeper than the rest shows that the cavern
continues to the east.
[ obvious exits: E U ]
A mushroom grows here.
A mushroom grows here.

o HP:Critical MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Large Cavern

o HP:Critical MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Edge of the Westwood
Chomsky - Large Cavern
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Within the Westwood
Chomsky - Large Cavern
You catch a smell of horses nearby.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

You narrate 'sm'

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Large Cavern
Having brushed away the dust on the floor above, you now find yourself in a
vast, dark cave. It must be a natural cave; the walls are too smooth to have
been built by artifice. A blackness deeper than the rest shows that the cavern
continues to the east.
[ obvious exits: E U ]
A mushroom grows here.
A mushroom grows here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >


You stop resting, and stand up.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Barren Lair
[ obvious exits: W D ]
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Chomsky - Barren Lair

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Obvious exits:
West - In a Narrow Rift
Down - Large Cavern

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Masaj narrates 'ya'

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Masaj has arrived from the west.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Masaj narrates 'spam'

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >


They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Weary > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Weary >




A lynx leaves down.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Masaj - Barren Lair
Chomsky - Barren Lair
You catch a smell of horses nearby.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >


They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
You say 'kaf 1w would aggro him'


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj nods in agreement.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

They aren't here.
Masaj says 'aggroes us too'

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Barren Lair
Cold rock walls enclosed this shallow cave, but they do not manage to shelter
it from biting winds or chilling rains. Sometimes sunlight makes its way into
this retched hole, but it never gives much heat. Prints in the small amount of
dust on the floor suggest that something calls this place home.
[ obvious exits: W D ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A lynx creeps low to the ground, hunting for food.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
You have 81(366) hit and 114(251) movement points.
You have scored 106783738 experience points and 384 quest points.
You need 1716262 exp to level and 16 qp to rank.
You have amassed 35 Turn points to date.
You have played 11 days and 23 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Chomsky the Wretched Predator [Ghar'ghael 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
You nod in agreement.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

You say 'go 1d?'

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj says 'let's just hit him'

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

In a Narrow Rift
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.
A tall, leafed bush stands here, laden with bright red berries.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

On the Bottom of the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A rust-colored bobcat crouches low, ready to pounce.
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
*Cosimo* lances your body.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best you can!
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered >
- = + * *
*Cosimo* lances your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A bobcat leaves east.

+ = -
Masaj sends *Cosimo* sprawling with a powerful bash!

- =
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Battered > Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s left hand
hard.
You slash *Cosimo*'s left leg hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s head hard.
You slash *Cosimo*'s body extremely hard.
They already seem to be stunned.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > *Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Cosimo* leaves west riding a gray palfrey.


Cancelled.
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

Beneath the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
You follow Masaj.

At the End of the Ravine
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

They aren't here.
You follow Masaj.

Beneath the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves up.
You follow Masaj.

On the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A man wearing an eagle-bearing bandana stands here.
*Cosimo* lances your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten > You do the best you can!
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >

You do the best you can!


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Beaten >
You do the best you can!
*Cosimo* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Before the Old Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Cosimo* is standing here, riding a gray palfrey.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries successfully.
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s head extremely hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > You do the best you can!


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > You do the best you can!


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!
*Cosimo* leaves south riding a gray palfrey.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.


o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves south.
You follow Masaj.

Curve at the Base of the Rise
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded > They aren't here.
Masaj leaves west.
You follow Masaj.

In a Curve in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
*Cosimo* is standing here.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A veteran officer of the Red Eagles commands his guardsmen, riding a wild
stallion.
*Cosimo* lances your left leg.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > You do the best you can!
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s right arm very
hard.
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!
A Red Eagle guard joins Cosimo's fight!
A Red Eagle guard joins a Red Eagle guard's fight!
A Red Eagle guard joins a Red Eagle guard's fight!
A Red Eagle officer joins a Red Eagle guard's fight!
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > #Ok. $berserk is now set to { HP}.
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Masaj panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
Masaj leaves south.
*Cosimo* leaves east.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded - a Red Eagle guard: Healthy >
A Red Eagle guard joins a Red Eagle officer's fight!
A Red Eagle guard joins a Red Eagle officer's fight!
You panic and attempt to flee!



You flee head over heels.
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

In a Curve in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Cosimo* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A veteran officer of the Red Eagles commands his guardsmen, riding a wild
stallion.
*Cosimo* lances your right arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s left arm very hard.
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
Masaj tries to slash *Cosimo*, but he
deflects the blow.
A Red Eagle guard joins Cosimo's fight!
A Red Eagle guard joins a Red Eagle guard's fight!
A Red Eagle guard joins a Red Eagle guard's fight!
A Red Eagle officer joins a Red Eagle guard's fight!
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he parries successfully.
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >



You panic and attempt to flee!
*Cosimo* leaves south.


You flee head over heels.
Old Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
*Cosimo* is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > *Cosimo* lances your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >

You narrate '1s'


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!
*Cosimo* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!
Masaj has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s left leg hard.


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!


* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
*Cosimo* lances your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to slash *Cosimo*, but he deflects the blow.
You do the best you can!
*Cosimo* leaves north.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded > They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
They aren't here.

o HP:Critical MV:Winded >
They aren't here.
Masaj leaves north.
You follow Masaj.

In a Curve in the Old Road
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Masaj the Darkling Master is standing here.
*Cosimo* is standing here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A Red Eagle guardsman surveys the area, riding a wild stallion.
A veteran officer of the Red Eagles commands his guardsmen, riding a wild
stallion.
*Cosimo* lances your left foot.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical > A Red Eagle officer tickles your
head with his slash.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

A Red Eagle guard joins a Red Eagle officer's fight!
A Red Eagle guard joins a Red Eagle officer's fight!
A Red Eagle guard joins a Red Eagle officer's fight!
You do the best you can!

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You do the best you can!
Masaj has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Winded - Cosimo: Critical >
You panic and attempt to flee!
Masaj slashes *Cosimo*'s left leg hard.
*Cosimo* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Cosimo*'s death cry.

A Red Eagle guard cleaves your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Someone cleaves your right arm.
You are incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level.
You stop following Masaj.

Tandrael
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:02 pm

Re: Alright, We'll Call it a Draw

Post by Tandrael » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:36 am

Great read! Thanks for posting!

Ominas
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: Alright, We'll Call it a Draw

Post by Ominas » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:27 am

Really good comms. Nice log

Masaj
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Re: Alright, We'll Call it a Draw

Post by Masaj » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:22 pm

Was fun.

It's a good example of how good PK happens if you have two parties gauging each others' advantages/disadvantages properly and striking a balance between aggressive and reckless (read: smart). Cosimo was outnumbered, but had mob support and mobility advantage (decaying over times, since Chom and I were limiting our range -- I don't think either of us actually quaffed a vial in this). If either side decides to go for a vial-quaffing run or try for "total safety" when low, this PK doesn't happen. If either side decides to play dumb and totally reckless, someone gets destroyed early and this PK doesn't happen.

Cosimo seems, at the very least, an above average tracker/chaser, but that didn't mean that we had to burn our moves, run 5 zones, stand at mobs, etc. when just regrouping in a door together (and banking on him not getting back up I don't hear coming -- it's not super easy to sneak up on a trolloc who hears rats/ravens) would make him hesitate long enough for us to grab a crucial tick and go after him.

Post Reply