- Multibash now requires the Aes Sedai to be online to function.
- Multibash now rolls bash chance against each target individually, rather than always succeeding or failing on everyone engaged on the Warder based only on the Warder's bash chance against the primary target. (Multibash will only cause the Warder to miss a combat round and sit if they miss the primary target.)
- Multibash will always roll against every person engaged on the Warder -- you won't have to pay attention to room order when targeting anymore.
- Multibash no longer allows you to bash spirits.
- The Aes Sedai or Warder being in the dark will no longer cause multibash or HP drain to fail.
A place for Immortals of the game to post changes in policy or other relevant announcements for the game.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
After reboot tonight: