- Trollocs were getting "free" notice in most, but not all, terrains because of a quirk in how the movement bonus was calculated. This has been fixed, meaning trollocs now pay the added cost for moving with notice on.
- I fixed a very frequent memory leak, which might result in some small improvements to game lag once the game has been up for a long time.
In addition, as of the next reboot, the following changes to fades' darken skill will be live:
- DP cost significantly increased
- Reduction done to lanterns is significantly reduced
- Fixed a bug that could cause rooms to become dark even when a lantern was still lit in the room
- There's now a chance for darken to extinguish channelers' light balls
- Lightsticks are immune from darken
- There's now a room msg when darken extinguishes a city lamp (it did this before, but silently)