The Power of the Dark Gifts

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Eol
Posts: 557
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:34 pm

Re: The Power of the Dark Gifts

Post by Eol » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:50 pm

Add 1 pulse back to earthquake.

isabel
Posts: 1243
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 am

Re: The Power of the Dark Gifts

Post by isabel » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:00 pm

lol nvm i didn't read page 1 :)

Thore
Posts: 217
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:06 am

Re: The Power of the Dark Gifts

Post by Thore » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:53 pm

Weir wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:31 pm
Jestin is very good, but between the DL shirt and horses instantly dying to quake, it is near impossible to sit him down unless you magically keep your horse alive.

Quake creates so much chaos in the PK because of how little HP channelers have (and is basically impossible to counter with timing stuff like flame strike) that PK devolves very quickly for LS. Because of the DL SP pool and his angreal, he can just do it far, far longer than anyone should be able to and completely flip the PK on its head. He starts the orchard PK strong SP, and ends it... strong SP.

Honestly, the angreal is the problem here.
What's DL shirt stats again? Not sure I ever knew. SPS bonus pool is almost as good as the jade, right? Too lazy to look up and calculate. I know my Sedai has like -30 SPS... It's a -malus-... Albiet for a nice bonus, but they never play!

Detritus
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

Re: The Power of the Dark Gifts

Post by Detritus » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:38 pm

Weir wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:31 pm
Honestly, the angreal is the problem here.
There's no problem here, if you drill down into the log there's so many small things that could make a completely different outcome.

*Etain* releases streaks of Fire at Ghigles, who screams in pain.
This could interupt quake then jestin eats weaves from the other 5 channies and dies/flees.

Or if a single one of the 6 channies had slice.

Channies spamming kill dark instead of flame dark in other parts of the log for fear of stabbers, blocking bashers from getting on jestin.

Or if the channies max engaged on jestin 90% of the time flee off so master warders get on, or if some of the basher committed with the massive number advantage and zerked on him and landed.

Or if people had wimpy 0 at ragan and parry kept split.
Or ragan loaded sword instead of flail.
Or ragan landed 1 of the parried hits.
Or ominas didnt flee off him bashed standing him back up.
Or the oozing mud MVPs that delay ominas and eldrenia from engaging with weir.

This is why i said worth a second read, there's so many many small things that could swing something like this.

Having said that it's also understandable things happening in the super chaos for actually doing things on the fly mid combat when entire screen scrolls past in quake spam constantly. It's a good log to learn from.

This is absolutely awesome from eldrenia, coming out of bash crit but almost committed wimpy 0 not autofleeing, goes for the flame and beats the timer...
You panic and attempt to flee!
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Eldrenia* burn your body!
But then she tries to bail in double no-ride flee room instead of second flame, curious how long jestin was out of room for with that 18hp left if another weave would have landed.

Raiste
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: The Power of the Dark Gifts

Post by Raiste » Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:38 pm

Detritus my favourite analyst. Good eyes bro.

Mikhan
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 am

Re: The Power of the Dark Gifts

Post by Mikhan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:21 pm

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Heavy Forest
There is a lot of open space between the trees here, and you realize that
hiding people here would be no problem, with this spot being blocked by the
impenetrable woods all around it. However, strangely, you can see a little
trail to the east quite clearly. To your west are more openly spaced woods.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Little Trail
The woods to the south and east of this trail are so thick that you have no
choice but to go along the trail to the west, deeper into the forest, or back
onto the road to the north. You push low hanging branches out of your face as
you move along the path. Looking down, you see a lot of scuffed up dirt.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An owl is here flying around.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > m
[seize ]
You feel the flows of saidin coursing through your body.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > n
wvdm
The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

[chann 'warding vs damage' mikhan]>
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Relena* leaves north riding a warhorse.

*
*Relena* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

=
*Relena* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

e
Cancelled.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Relena: Beaten > flee
You panic and attempt to flee!


You try to strike *Relena*, but she deflects the blow.
*Relena* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
*Relena* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > n
w
The Dusty Road
The old road here bends west and south here, continuing through the forest.
All around the road, you can see impenetrable forest, but to the west, by
the road, you can see a couple of burnt and smashed wagons by the road. To
the north, the tip of a tower is visible over the trees.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here. [2]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > w
Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A draft horse is here.

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > wvdm
The Dusty Road
You can definitely smell burnt wood coming from the east, from what seems
to be a couple of abandoned wagons. Looking around, you see only
impenetrable forest all around the road, and a watch tower looming up over
the trees to the north. The old, worn road continues east and west here,
but to the east, past the wagons, it seems to bend south.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

[chann 'warding vs damage' mikhan]>
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

*
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
Ok.
A carefully woven flow of Earth, Air, and Water forms an aura about your body!

* R HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > dism
5
You stop riding him.

* HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > [sneak ]
Ok, you'll try to move silently for a while.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
chann 'ice spikes' h.light
Burnt Wagons
You are standing among the smoldering remains of what was once probably a
merchant caravan. A pair of smashed wagons are here by the side of the road.
Looking around, you see no bodies lying around, but you get the feeling that
they were only recently cleared out - else the wagons would have been removed
also. There is no visible way that the bodies were taken away - you can't see
any tracks along the road, nor any paths among the thickset trees. The road
continues east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A draft horse is here.

Nobody here by that name.V:Tiring >

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
chann 'ice spikes' h.light
The Dusty Road
The old road here bends west and south here, continuing through the forest.
All around the road, you can see impenetrable forest, but to the west, by
the road, you can see a couple of burnt and smashed wagons by the road. To
the north, the tip of a tower is visible over the trees.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here. [2]

Nobody here by that name.V:Tiring >
*Relena* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > s
s
The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > n
The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

chann 'ice spikes' h.light
Nobody here by that name.V:Tiring >

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > chann 'ice spikes' h.light
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > n
chann 'ice spikes' h.light
The Dusty Road
The old road here bends west and south here, continuing through the forest.
All around the road, you can see impenetrable forest, but to the west, by
the road, you can see a couple of burnt and smashed wagons by the road. To
the north, the tip of a tower is visible over the trees.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
The corpse of a rat is lying here.
The corpse of a raven is lying here. [2]
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Relena* leaves south riding a warhorse.

=
Your target is no longer here!

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > s
chann 'ice spikes' h.light
The Dusty Road
To the north and south, the road bends back to resume its original east-west
orientation. The trees bordering the road form an impenetrable wall, and the
only way you can move is along the road. Looking around, you can see the tip
of a tower poking up through the trees to the north.
[ obvious exits: N S ]

Nobody here by that name.V:Tiring >

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Tiring > s
chann 'ice spikes' h.light
The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Relena* burn your body!


*Relena* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.


You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
The ancient trees around the road don't seem to acknowledge the wind
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
blowing around them, their branches and leaves barely moving. Here, the
road runs east and west, but, to the west, you can see that the road bends
north. A gray tower is visible over the trees to the northwest, and besides
that, you can only see the impenetrable forest all around the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > chann 'flame strike' h.light
chann 'flame strike' h.light
Nobody here by that name.

Nobody here by that name.V:Winded >

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > chann 'flame strike' h.light
Nobody here by that name.
*Relena* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > chann 'flame strike' h.light
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

w
kill light
kill light
Cancelled.
The Dusty Road
The old road bends north and east here. To the north, over the trees, you
can see the top of a gray tower poking up through the trees. However, the
forest around you seems mostly impenetrable, except for a little trail
running south into the woods. The city walls of Fal Dara can be see through
the trees to the southeast, and looking up there is an old murder-hole
strutting out over the road.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > They aren't here.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > chann 'flame strike' h.light
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > chann 'flame strike' h.light
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > chann 'flame strike' h.light
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > chann 'flame strike' h.light
Nobody here by that name.

* S HP:Beaten SP:Strong MV:Winded > e
chann 'flame strike' h.light
The Dusty Road
The ancient trees around the road don't seem to acknowledge the wind
blowing around them, their branches and leaves barely moving. Here, the
road runs east and west, but, to the west, you can see that the road bends
north. A gray tower is visible over the trees to the northwest, and besides
that, you can only see the impenetrable forest all around the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

+
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Relena* burn your body!

=
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
Ok.
Streaks of fire flow from your hands, burning *Relena*.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded - Relena: Critical > chann 'flame strike' h.light
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!
You gasp in pain as streaks of fire from *Relena* burn your body!


You flee head over heels.
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > s
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.

* S HP:Critical SP:Strong MV:Winded > n
chann 'earthquake'
The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Relena* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.


*Relena* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

+
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
*Relena* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Relena* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Relena* vibrates and is knocked about.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - Relena: Critical >
*Relena* leaves west riding a warhorse.

chann 'earthquake'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

w
kill light
Cancelled.
The Dusty Road
The ancient trees around the road don't seem to acknowledge the wind
blowing around them, their branches and leaves barely moving. Here, the
road runs east and west, but, to the west, you can see that the road bends
north. A gray tower is visible over the trees to the northwest, and besides
that, you can only see the impenetrable forest all around the road.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > chann 'earthquake'
You try to strike *Relena*, but she deflects the blow.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows... Critical >

=
*Relena* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

*
*Relena* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
*Relena* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Relena* vibrates and is knocked about.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - Relena: Critical >
*Relena* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > kill light
e
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
kill light
They aren't here.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > The Dusty Road
The road here continues to the east and west here, bordered by impenetrable
forest. Walking along the road, you notice the recent tracks of a couple of
wagons along the road, along with some horses. To your northwest, you can see
a tower poking up through the trees. To the south, you can see the spires
of Fal Dara poking over a hill.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > s
You try to strike *Relena*, but she parries successfully.

kill light
* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - Relena: Critical > *Relena* tries to strike you, but you dodge the attack.
You try to strike *Relena*, but she deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - Relena: Critical > chann 'earthquake'
You do the best you can!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows... Critical >

-
*Relena* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Relena* leaves south riding a warhorse.

s
+
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > kill light
chann 'earthquake'
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Timer now at 63 secs.
Dusty Road by Fal Dara
The road branches here, the main route leading north and south while a
wider offshoot leads up a hill to the west, approaching the gates of Fal
Dara. Despite the terrain, the ground appears well trodden and in good
repair, obviously worn down by constant use.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Relena* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > They aren't here.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

s
n
Cancelled.
Malkier Gate
This large iron gate leads to the fallen kingdom of Malkier, now covered
up by the Blight. A large stone road runs east to west and to the south
is the inner wall that surrounds the Keep. Hunting parties often use
this gate to journey into the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A small purse is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
*Gretchen* is standing here.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy > flee

A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
A prophet of the dragon joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
The collector leaves north.
A Shienaran guard joins a Shienaran gate guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard joins a Shienaran guard's fight!
You strike a Shienaran gate guard's body.
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

You panic and attempt to flee!ded - a Shienaran gate guard: Healthy >
*Relena* leaves east riding a warhorse.

chann 'earthquake'

You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road lies on the perimeter of Fal Dara. To the west lies the
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
Malkier Gate and to the east the road takes a turn southward. Torches
line the walls providing light.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Relena* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.


A Shienaran guard has arrived from the west.

*
*Relena* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A Shienaran guard vibrates and is knocked about.
A Shienaran guard vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
*Relena* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Relena* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Relena* leaves east riding a warhorse.
The grizzled veteran vibrates and is knocked about.
The grizzled veteran vibrates and is knocked about.
The collector vibrates and is knocked about.
The collector vibrates and is knocked about.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - a Shienaran guard: Hurt > flee
e
e
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Relena* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

e

*Relena* leaves west riding a warhorse.

You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the east
the wall stretches on before turning south, and to the west lies the road
and eventually the Malkier Gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Bend in the Road
The road here takes a sharp bend towards the south and west. The outer
walls of the city lie to the north and west. The walls have been cleared
of all vegetation, eliminating any hiding spots.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > w
w
w
Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the east
the wall stretches on before turning south, and to the west lies the road
and eventually the Malkier Gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > w
w
Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road lies on the perimeter of Fal Dara. To the west lies the
Malkier Gate and to the east the road takes a turn southward. Torches
line the walls providing light.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Gretchen* is standing here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > w
The grizzled veteran says 'You Mikhan!!! You will die before your time!! '
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - the grizzled veteran: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - the grizzled veteran: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - the grizzled veteran: Scratched > flee
No way! You're fighting for your life!

w
* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - the grizzled veteran: Scratched > w
w
You panic and attempt to flee!

w
w
You try to strike the grizzled veteran, but he parries successfully.
The grizzled veteran tries to scythe you, but you dodge the attack.
You flee head over heels.
Road Inside the City Walls
The walls of Fal Dara tower above you. The trash and all garbage has been
Failed to correct map position after fleeing.
cleared well away from the walls, eliminating any hiding spots. To the east
the wall stretches on before turning south, and to the west lies the road
and eventually the Malkier Gate.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
A tough Shienaran soldier waits here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A Shienaran guard patrols here, watching you carefully.
Road Inside the City Walls
This large paved road lies on the perimeter of Fal Dara. To the west lies the
Malkier Gate and to the east the road takes a turn southward. Torches
line the walls providing light.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Gretchen* is standing here.
A grizzled Shienaran veteran looks on.
A figure stands here, ready to collect unwanted things.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded > Malkier Gate
This large iron gate leads to the fallen kingdom of Malkier, now covered
up by the Blight. A large stone road runs east to west and to the south
is the inner wall that surrounds the Keep. Hunting parties often use
this gate to journey into the Blight.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A small purse is here.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A weapon rack stands on the ground here, ready to store weapons.
*Relena* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Relena* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A man meanders here, quietly speaking to himself.
A black cat meanders to an unknown destination.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
A Shienaran guard keeps watch at the gate.
*Relena* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - Relena: Critical > chann 'earthquake'
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - Relena: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* S HP:Critical SP:Good MV:Winded - Relena: Critical > No way! You're fighting for your life!

You begin to weave the appropriate flows... Critical >


The grizzled veteran has arrived from the east.

*
You swiftly dodge the grizzled veteran's attempt to scythe you.
A prophet of the dragon joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A black cat leaves west.
A Shienaran gate guard joins the grizzled veteran's fight!
A Shienaran gate guard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

+
You draw some energy from the carving in your hand.
Ok.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
The grizzled veteran vibrates and is knocked about.
The grizzled veteran vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
*Relena* vibrates and is knocked about.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Oh, much better the second time around.
The vibrations are so incredible, *Relena* is shaken into little pieces.
*Relena* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Relena*'s death cry.

Relena
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:33 pm

Re: The Power of the Dark Gifts

Post by Relena » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:34 pm

That was a great showing. I've still got lots to learn. Quake is apparently the word of the day. gg

FONGLEE
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: The Power of the Dark Gifts

Post by FONGLEE » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:44 pm

Magnificently evil! Both fighters balls out! I mean fireballs of course!!!

Rig
Posts: 1988
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: JESUS

Re: The Power of the Dark Gifts

Post by Rig » Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:06 am

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong >
Mikhan narrates 'vaheed flew into my room'

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong >
Mikhan narrates 'and I could not slay him'

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong > nar snorgg is still alive so I am not worried about him
You narrate 'snorgg is still alive so I am not worried about him'

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong > nar lol
You narrate 'lol'

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong > nar chortlesnorfling fly scouting
You narrate 'chortlesnorfling fly scouting'

wher
o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Mikhan - In Front Of The Dark Tower
Rig - Stallion Pen

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong > change posture offensive
cha mood brave
Posture changed to: Offensive

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong > wher
Mikhan has arrived from the south.
Mood changed to: Brave

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Mikhan - Stallion Pen
Rig - Stallion Pen

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong >
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!

sc
o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong > You have 402(404) hit, 132(142) dark power and 217(279) movement points.
You have scored 107350074 experience points and 992 quest points.
You need 1149926 exp to level and 2008 qp to rank.
You have acquired 20 alt qps to date.
You have amassed 103 Turn points to date.
You have played 200 days and 8 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Rig the Shar'cor'sam [Myrddraal 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong > l
Stallion Pen
Blackened and twisted trees rise all around you, but the ground has grass
on it, a good place for mounts to rest. The gate to the south can even be
closed, preventing them running away. A large tower looms in the southwest,
an excellent place to look out over most of the northern countryside.
[ obvious exits: S ]
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a dreadlord leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a dreadlord leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvsouthvv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving vvsouthvv
A pair of thick metal boots stand inflexibly upright.
A pair of black armor greaves lies here, highly polished.
A leather flask, stained dark red, lies forgotten here.
A thick bronze belt lies to one side.
A small bracelet formed delicately of sungwood has been dropped here. [2]
A heavy pair of full metal gauntlets is here.
A pair of steel-plated vambraces lie here.
A white dress with seven different colored bands at the hem lies here.
A thick steel-plated breastplate.
A wide steel torc with a dull gleam has been left here. [2]
A metal helmet with attached visor rests here.
Glittering with gemstones, a golden ivy-carved ring lies here.
A silver ring on the ground catches your eye.
A sooty residue is apparent here.
Mikhan the Dikhan, Sinister Minister of Thakan'dar is standing here.
Mikhan is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
|1|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.
|2|.A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong > k light
k light
k light
k light
They aren't here.

k light
o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong > k light
They aren't here.

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong > *Vaheed* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.raken.
You try to slash *Vaheed*, but he deflects the blow.

k light
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > k light
Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > l s
Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
Ok.

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
*VAHEED* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Mikhan tries to strike *Vaheed*, but he deflects the blow.
The fence is open.

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
close fence
Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
Mikhan tries to strike *Vaheed*, but he deflects the blow.
*Vaheed* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Vaheed*, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
*Vaheed* barely pierces your left arm.
*VAHEED* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
*Vaheed* pierces your body.
You try to slash *Vaheed*, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > *Vaheed* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Scratched > close fence
Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Vaheed*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Hurt > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Hurt > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Hurt > Mikhan tries to strike *Vaheed*, but he parries successfully.
*Vaheed* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Vaheed*'s right leg very hard.
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > *Vaheed* barely pierces your right leg.
You try to slash *Vaheed*, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > Mikhan unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at *Vaheed*, who is stabbed repeatedly.
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > *Vaheed* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > Mikhan tries to strike *Vaheed*, but he parries successfully.
*Vaheed* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Vaheed*, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
Mikhan looks at *Vaheed*.
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > *Vaheed* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Wounded > close fence
Mikhan tries to strike *Vaheed*, but he parries successfully.
*Vaheed* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You slash *Vaheed*'s right leg into bloody fragments!
*VAHEED* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
It's already closed!
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
Ok.

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:SCRATCHED DP:FULL MV:STRONG - VAHEED: BATTERED > *VAHEED* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > Mikhan tries to strike *Vaheed*, but he deflects the blow.
*Vaheed* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Vaheed*, but he deflects the blow.
*Vaheed* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > Mikhan narrates 'not gonna waste sps on him'
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
Mikhan assumes an offensive striking posture.
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
*Vaheed* opens the fence.
Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > *Vaheed* opens the fence.
Ok.

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > *Vaheed* opens the fence.
Ok.

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > Mikhan tries to strike *Vaheed*, but he deflects the blow.
*Vaheed* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to slash *Vaheed*, but he parries successfully.
*Vaheed* opens the fence.
Ok.

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > *Vaheed* opens the fence.
Ok.

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > *Vaheed* opens the fence.
Ok.

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > *Vaheed* opens the fence.
Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
*Vaheed* opens the fence.
Mikhan closes the fence.
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
*Vaheed* opens the fence.
Ok.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
*Vaheed* opens the fence.
Ok.

close fence
* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > *Vaheed* opens the fence.
Ok.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > Mikhan closes the fence.
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > *Vaheed* opens the fence.
Ok.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
Mikhan tries to strike *Vaheed*, but he parries successfully.
*Vaheed* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
You slash *Vaheed*'s body into bloody fragments!
*VAHEED* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
*Lisette* has arrived from the south, riding a |1|.bloodstock stallion.
A warhorse has arrived from the south.
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
*Lisette* tries to slash Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

nar close it i zerk bash
* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > Mikhan closes the fence.
You narrate 'close it i zerk bash'
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

00
* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > Mikhan closes the fence.
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
Mikhan tries to strike *Vaheed*, but he parries successfully.
*Vaheed* pierces your left foot.
You slash *Vaheed*'s body extremely hard.
*VAHEED* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
Mikhan closes the fence.
The fence is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
Mikhan closes the fence.

nar quake
* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered >
*Vaheed* opens the fence.
Mikhan closes the fence.

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > close fence
*Lisette* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Mikhan, who is stabbed repeatedly.
You narrate 'quake'

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > *Vaheed* pierces your body.
You slash *Vaheed*'s right arm extremely hard.
*VAHEED* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
It's already closed!

* HP:Scratched DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Battered > bash

*Vaheed* looks at you.

-
Mikhan assumes a defensive striking posture.

+
Mikhan tries to strike *Vaheed*, but he deflects the blow.
*Vaheed* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
The fence is opened from the other side.

*
*Gretchen* has arrived from the south, riding a |2|.warhorse.

*
*Vaheed* stops using a ruby-worked rapier.

-
*Vaheed* draws a throwing knife from a bright red robe with a flash of steel.

=
*Lisette* unleashes a flurry of icy spikes at Mikhan, who is stabbed repeatedly.
Mikhan gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
*Vaheed* vibrates and is knocked about.
*VAHEED* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Vaheed* vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
Your bash at *Vaheed* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 3 out of 6 bashes (50% landed)
*Ominas* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Hurt DP:Bursting MV:Strong - Vaheed: Beaten >
A shadow stallion tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A bloodstock stallion tries to hit Mikhan, but he dodges the attack.
A warhorse tickles your right leg with his hit.
*Gretchen* tries to strike Mikhan, but he parries successfully.
A warhorse tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
*Lisette* tries to slash Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
Mikhan strikes *Vaheed*'s body into bloody fragments!
You gaze deeply into the soul of a warhorse.
A warhorse looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You slash *Vaheed*'s body into bloody fragments!

nar quake
* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Critical >
*Lisette* closes the fence.

close fence
* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Critical > You narrate 'quake'

close fence
* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Critical > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Critical > It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Critical > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Critical >
Mikhan gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
*Vaheed* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Vaheed* vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
Jestin narrates 'maybe i'll get on taleena since i know your plan :)'

* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Critical > It's already closed!
The fence is opened from the other side.
*Ominas* closes the fence.

* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong - Vaheed: Critical > close fence

You slash *Vaheed*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Vaheed* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Vaheed*'s death cry.

* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong >
A shadow stallion stops following you.
A shadow stallion barely tickles your body with its hit.
Mikhan swiftly dodges a bloodstock stallion's attempt to hit him.
A warhorse tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Mikhan swiftly dodges *Gretchen*'s attempt to strike him.
A warhorse tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
*Lisette* tries to slash Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong - a shadow stallion: Wounded > k light
It's already closed!

* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Strong - a shadow stallion: Wounded > Ok.
*Ominas* scythes your body hard.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - a shadow stallion: Wounded >
Mikhan gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - a shadow stallion: Battered > k ominas
Ok.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Hurt >
You try to slash *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
A shadow stallion tickles your body with its hit.
A bloodstock stallion tries to hit Mikhan, but he dodges the attack.
A warhorse tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
*Gretchen* tries to strike Mikhan, but he parries successfully.
A warhorse hits your right arm.
*Lisette* tries to slash Mikhan, but he parries successfully.
You try to slash *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Hurt > bash
*OMINAS* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Hurt >
Mikhan gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Hurt >
*Ominas* scythes your left foot hard.
A shadow stallion barely hits your body.
A bloodstock stallion tries to hit Mikhan, but he dodges the attack.
A warhorse tickles your right arm with his hit.
A warhorse mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Hurt >
Jestin narrates 'you guys on inside?'

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Hurt >
*Lisette* releases streaks of Fire at Mikhan, who screams in pain.

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Hurt > nar yes

*Ominas* scythes your left leg hard.
A shadow stallion tickles your body with its hit.
A bloodstock stallion tries to hit Mikhan, but he dodges the attack.
A warhorse tickles your head with his hit.
*Gretchen* tries to strike Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
A warhorse mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Hurt > *Lisette* releases streaks of Fire at Mikhan, who screams in pain.
You narrate 'yes'

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Hurt >
You gaze deeply into the soul of a shadow stallion.
A shadow stallion looks very strange, glaring about with a sense of panic.
You try to slash *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge a shadow stallion's attempt to hit you.
A bloodstock stallion tries to hit Mikhan, but he parries successfully.
You swiftly dodge a warhorse's attempt to hit you.
A warhorse mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Hurt >
Mikhan gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
*LISETTE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > nar kee pquaking

Jestin narrates 'fence?'

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > You narrate 'kee pquaking'

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > close fence

*OMINAS* SENDS YOU SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > nar yes

*Ominas* scythes your body very hard.
A shadow stallion mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of it.
A bloodstock stallion tries to hit Mikhan, but he dodges the attack.
A warhorse tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A warhorse mounts an attack against you, but weak nerves get the better of him.

* HP:Battered DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded >
Mikhan gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
The vibrations are so incredible, a warhorse is shaken into little pieces.
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a warhorse's death cry.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
*GRETCHEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
A warhorse vibrates and is knocked about.
You receive your share of experience...
Quite a death count. Have it put on your tombstone.
The vibrations are so incredible, a warhorse is shaken into little pieces.
A warhorse is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a warhorse's death cry.
A warhorse stops following Lisette.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
*LISETTE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion is stunned, but will probably regain consciousness...
You vibrate and are knocked about.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded >
*Ominas* scythes your left leg hard.
*Gretchen* tries to strike Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
A shadow stallion regains consciousness.
A bloodstock stallion lies immobile on the ground, suffering...
A bloodstock stallion is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A shadow stallion regains consciousness.

nar im beat
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded >
Mikhan gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
*GRETCHEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
A bloodstock stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
You receive your share of experience...
Practice makes perfect. Keep going.
The vibrations are so incredible, a bloodstock stallion is shaken into little pieces.
A bloodstock stallion is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a bloodstock stallion's death cry.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
*LISETTE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
The vibrations are so incredible, a shadow stallion is shaken into little pieces.
A shadow stallion is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow stallion's death cry.
A shadow stallion vibrates and is knocked about.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
The vibrations are so incredible, a shadow stallion is shaken into little pieces.
A shadow stallion is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a shadow stallion's death cry.
A shadow stallion stops following you.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded >
*Lisette* releases streaks of Fire at Mikhan, who screams in pain.
*Gretchen* opens the fence.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > nar gonna die

*GRETCHEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > *Lisette* opens the fence.
You narrate 'yes'

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > close fence
close fence
You try to slash *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
You narrate 'im beat'
The fence closes quietly.

close fence
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded >
*LISETTE* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

close fence
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded >
You try to slash *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
*Gretchen* tries to strike Mikhan, but he deflects the blow.
*Lisette* tries to slash Mikhan, but he parries successfully.
*Gretchen* opens the fence.

close fence
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded >
Mikhan gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
*GRETCHEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Lisette* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The fence closes quietly.

close fence
* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > You narrate 'gonna die'

close fence
* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > close fence

*GRETCHEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!

close fence
* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!
*Gretchen* opens the fence.

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > close fence
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
Mikhan swiftly dodges *Gretchen*'s attempt to strike him.
Ok.
You dodge a bash from *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Wounded > close fence
Mikhan gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
*GRETCHEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Lisette* vibrates and is knocked about.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
The vibrations are so incredible, *Lisette* is shaken into little pieces.
*Lisette* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Lisette*'s death cry.
A raken vibrates and is knocked about.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
The vibrations are so incredible, a raken is shaken into little pieces.
A raken is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a raken's death cry.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > close fence
It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > close fence
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > close fence
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You try to slash *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
*Gretchen* tries to strike Mikhan, but he dodges the attack.
It's already closed!

close fence
* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > It's already closed!

* HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > You try to slash *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
Mikhan gestures and you begin to lose your balance.
The earth trembles and shivers beneath your feet..!
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Ominas* vibrates and is knocked about.
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
*GRETCHEN* PANICS AND ATTEMPTS TO FLEE!
*Gretchen* vibrates and is knocked about.
You vibrate and are knocked about.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
You feel a sense of shame at your loss.
Blood never gets boring, does it?
The vibrations are so incredible, you are shaken into little pieces.
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Darkness
[ obvious exits: N E S W U D ]
A rancid slab of decaying meat lies here, covered with maggots.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
A fresh chunk of meat has been recently cut from a kill.
A revolting well bubbles with the blood of the sacrificed.

You've forgotten everything you've learned!
I see no fence here.

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Haggard > close fence
I see no fence here.

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Haggard > I see no fence here.

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Haggard > I see no fence here.

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Haggard > I see no fence here.

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Haggard > I see no fence here.

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Rig, your wheel has fared poorly...'

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Eat, drink and sleep my friend...

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Soothe your aching muscles,'

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Rest those weary bones,'

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Haggard >
Mikhan narrates 'rip several'

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Haggard > t mikhan rofl
The Guardian tells you '... and may tomorrow be a better day.'
You tell Mikhan 'rofl'
Snorgg narrates 'lol'

Detritus
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

Re: The Power of the Dark Gifts

Post by Detritus » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:18 am

The vibrations are so incredible, you are shaken into little pieces.
That's more like it!
Jestin has been slacking off...

Post Reply