Forward the Corenne

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Espen
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Forward the Corenne

Post by Espen » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:27 am

Noticed a Gaidin was around and went searching - but he found me!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
A Sallow Wood
The tweeter of songbirds and the cautious scurrying of small animals are a
definite marker for having departed the deathly quiet forest to the east.
Pale dogwoods, birch and willows comprise this peaceful wood, and the
air is fresh and less stagnant.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^ He has just gone to CTF
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
*Carter* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
*Carter* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Carter: Healthy >

You barely scythe *Carter*'s body.
A rabbit leaves north. ^^

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >

*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >

*Carter* looks at you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
bash

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >

A rabbit has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >

You scythe *Carter*'s body.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
bash

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >

You scythe *Carter*'s right leg.
bash

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched > They already seem to be stunned.
bash

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
-=+**+=- -

*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
bash

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Carter: Scratched >
-=
A rabbit leaves south. vv
+**+=- -
=
As *Carter* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
*Carter* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
bash
-=+**+=- -

You scythe *Carter*'s body.
*Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
bash

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
You scythe *Carter*'s body.
*Carter* pounds your body extremely hard.
-=+**+=- -

*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash! Ok getting seriously owned here, one round bash lands another bash immediately after and the next - wherein I haven't entered any other commands after the bashes
You're in no position to do anything aggressive.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
bash

*Carter* pounds your body very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >

*Carter* whistles appreciatively.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched > -=+**+=-
*Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
-
=
As *Carter* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
bash
You tell Carter 'on a PhonE!?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched > -=+

*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
bash

*Carter* pounds your right foot into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >

Carter tells you 'ya'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >

*Carter* pounds your body extremely hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
-=+
*Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
**+=- -
=
As *Carter* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >
You reply to Carter 'scary dude'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Scratched >

You scythe *Carter*'s head hard.
*Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
bash
-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >

You scythe *Carter*'s body hard.

ww
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
[rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >

You scythe *Carter*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >

You scythe *Carter*'s left leg hard. At this point decide to eat some extra damage to just do damage to him - it doesn't really work. Ok it does but to be a net positive he needs to actually miss bashes..

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
ws;
Tic in 7 seconds!
[wear shield]
You shift a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
You strap a silver etched shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >

*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
bash

*Carter* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >

Carter tells you 'fyi i clanned gaidin on phone app'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
-=+**+=-
-=
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >
ww
You scythe *Carter*'s body.
[rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Hurt >

You scythe *Carter*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
ws;

You scythe *Carter*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
[wear shield]
You shift a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
You strap a silver etched shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >

*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
*Carter* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
bash

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
-=+**+=- -=
You dodge a bash from *Carter* who loses his balance and falls!
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
You scythe *Carter*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You scythe *Carter*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
bash
-=+**+

*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
bash

*Carter* pounds your body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded > -=+**+=- -

*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.


*Carter* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!


You flee head over heels.
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
An Aes Sedai stands here, her ageless face looking on impassively.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
sc
w
An Aes Sedai tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
HP:Battered MP:Fresh
You have scored 104207889 experience points and 169 quest points.
You need 4292111 exp to level and 231 qp to rank.
You have amassed 141 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 50).
You are fighting an Aes Sedai.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an Aes Sedai: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your
life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an Aes Sedai: Healthy >

You scythe an Aes Sedai's left leg extremely hard.
A graceful warder joins an Aes Sedai's fight!
A graceful warder joins an Aes Sedai's fight!
An Aes Sedai tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - an Aes Sedai: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!

w

You flee head over heels.
Thinning of the Wood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Gazing Outward Upon the Frontier
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 167(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 104208372 experience points and 169 quest points.
You need 4291628 exp to level and 231 qp to rank.
You have amassed 141 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
cc 166
e
e
*Carter* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 166 hit points.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > *Carter* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >

You barely scythe *Carter*'s head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
kick Ok tactic change - even people with great bash timing struggle to rebash when kicked if not expecting it
Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
bash

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
Ruddy amber hues streak across the vanishing horizon as night falls.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
-=+*

*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Carter: Wounded >
bash
*Carter* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!
You flee head over heels.
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
sc
s
You have 147(405) hit and 163(165) movement points.
You have scored 104208753 experience points and 169 quest points.
You need 4291247 exp to level and 231 qp to rank.
You have amassed 141 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
cc 146

You swiftly dodge a large plains bear's attempt to hit you. ok - how can I use this

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a large plains bear: Scratched >
n
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 146 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a large plains bear: Scratched >
f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a large plains bear: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You scythe a large plains bear's left leg into bloody fragments!
You swiftly dodge a large plains bear's attempt to hit you.
*Carter* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
You flee head over heels.
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
e

A large plains bear has arrived from the south. <-- head to zone boundary and cross it

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Gazing Outward Upon the Frontier
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
l
Gazing Outward Upon the Frontier
Devoid of life, human and animal, the land to the west is a wasteland. It
would be nigh impossible to survive a trek across those plains unless one
was fully equipped for such punishing travel. The shady wood to the east
is a much more pleasing alternative.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
l
Gazing Outward Upon the Frontier
Devoid of life, human and animal, the land to the west is a wasteland. It
would be nigh impossible to survive a trek across those plains unless one
was fully equipped for such punishing travel. The shady wood to the east
is a much more pleasing alternative.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
l

*Carter* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully. generally the idea here was for me to walk out of the room but Carter is doing exactly what should be done when chasing someone in paper - hit and bash
Gazing Outward Upon the Frontier
Devoid of life, human and animal, the land to the west is a wasteland. It
would be nigh impossible to survive a trek across those plains unless one
was fully equipped for such punishing travel. The shady wood to the east
is a much more pleasing alternative.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
*Carter* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a warhorse.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Carter: Wounded >
w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Carter: Wounded >

You scythe *Carter*'s body.

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Carter: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
3
[kill human]
They aren't here.
3
3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.
3
3

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
They aren't here.

s Need to leave the agro's room before it agros
s

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Grasslands
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
n
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A large plains bear smells the air for prey. Still chasing me

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
n
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Carter* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully. Again, spam and bash

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Carter: Wounded >
[kill human]
You do the best you can!

bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Carter: Wounded >

You scythe *Carter*'s body.
*Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > -=+**+=-

*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Carter: Wounded >
bash

*Carter* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Carter: Wounded >

*Carter* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.
Bash who?

sc
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
w
You have 127(405) hit and 161(165) movement points.
You have scored 104209801 experience points and 169 quest points.
You need 4290199 exp to level and 231 qp to rank.
You have amassed 141 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
e
e
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Thinning of the Wood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
cc 126
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 126 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
w
n
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.

3
bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Carter* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
You scythe *Carter*'s body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Carter: Wounded > -
A large plains bear has arrived from the south. finally it chases - but its chasing me not the opponent - need to not be quite too obvious
=+
You swiftly dodge a large plains bear's attempt to hit you.
**+
You swiftly dodge a large plains bear's attempt to hit you.
=- -=
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Carter: Wounded >
You stare at the sky.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Carter: Wounded >

A large plains bear tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You scythe *Carter*'s body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Carter: Wounded >

A large plains bear tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
You scythe *Carter*'s left hand hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Carter: Wounded >
f
e need to make sure it doesn't chase me away
e
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
Grassy Plains
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A large plains bear smells the air for prey.
*Carter* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Gazing Outward Upon the Frontier
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

The night has begun. there we go!
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

o R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
l
w
3
It is pitch black...
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon

bash
o R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A large plains bear is here, fighting Carter.
*Carter* is here, fighting a large plains bear, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > [kill human]
You barely scythe *Carter*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Scratched - Carter: Battered >
-
=+*
*Carter* pounds a large plains bear's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
A large plains bear tickles Carter's body with its hit.
*+=-
*Carter* snickers softly.
-=
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Wounded - Carter: Battered >

You scythe *Carter*'s right hand hard.
A large plains bear barely tickles Carter's right arm with its hit.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Wounded - Carter: Battered >
ww
[rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Wounded - Carter: Battered >
8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Wounded - Carter: Battered >

You scythe *Carter*'s body hard.
A large plains bear tickles Carter's body with its hit.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Wounded - Carter: Battered >

You scythe *Carter*'s body hard.
*Carter* pounds a large plains bear's right foreleg into bloody fragments!
A large plains bear tickles Carter's left foot with its hit.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Battered - Carter: Battered >

*Carter* says 'zerked on a bear. awful demise'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Battered - Carter: Battered >

You scythe *Carter*'s body hard.
*Carter* pounds a large plains bear's right leg into bloody fragments!
A large plains bear barely tickles Carter's right foot with its hit.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Beaten - Carter: Battered >
bash
-=+*
*Carter* pounds a large plains bear's left foreleg into bloody fragments!
A large plains bear tickles Carter's right arm with its hit.
*+=- -=
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling! Here I'm wondering if I should rescue the bear - but if I do it'll attack me not Carter - gamble is that it survives another round

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Critical - Carter: Battered >

You scythe *Carter*'s right leg very hard.
A large plains bear tickles Carter's left arm with its hit.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Critical - Carter: Beaten >
bash

You scythe *Carter*'s body hard.
A large plains bear tickles Carter's body with its hit.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Critical - Carter: Beaten >
They already seem to be stunned.


bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Critical - Carter: Beaten >
They already seem to be stunned.

bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a large plains bear: Critical - Carter: Beaten >
-=+
*Carter* pounds a large plains bear's body into bloody fragments!
A large plains bear is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a large plains bear's death cry.
*Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
**+=- -
=
As *Carter* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten >
ws ok significant tactical error here - usually it should be fine but he is beating me to every bash

*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten >

*Carter* pounds your body extremely hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten >
bash
[wear shield]
You shift a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
You strap a silver etched shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten >
-=+**+=-

*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You are interrupted and stop what you are doing.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Carter* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!

sc
You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...
You have 83(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 104213764 experience points and 169 quest points.
You need 4286236 exp to level and 231 qp to rank.
You have amassed 141 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

*Carter* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse. chase, hit, bash

cc82 typoing as I try to get commands out
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Carter* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.

x
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten >
f
f taking a risk here but I should have little enough flee lag to flee, and enter, and leave his room even in a worst case scenario, and I want to get a couple of rooms of space
[ex ]
Obvious exits:
East - Too dark to tell
South - Too dark to tell
West - Too dark to tell

w
w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten >
You scythe *Carter*'s body.
You panic and attempt to flee!

You flee head over heels.
It is pitch black...
It is pitch black...

o R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > It is pitch black...

cc 82
o R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
sc
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 82 hit points.

o R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
i
You have 83(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 104213999 experience points and 169 quest points.
You need 4286001 exp to level and 231 qp to rank.
You have amassed 141 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

o R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
You are carrying:
a lantern
a bubbling draught
ten copper pennys
a wealth of gold crowns (138)

o R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
hold lantern
You hold a lantern above your head.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
e
e
3
bash
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Carter* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill human]
You barely scythe *Carter*'s left hand.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Carter: Beaten > -=+**+=-
*Carter* pounds your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
-
=
As *Carter* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
f
s
w
Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Carter* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You panic and attempt to flee!

st

*Carter* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

You flee head over heels.
Grassy Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.
A spotted hunting cat is here.
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You are already standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 38(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 104214175 experience points and 169 quest points.
You need 4285825 exp to level and 231 qp to rank.
You have amassed 141 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
cc 37
l
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 37 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Grasslands
These plains are blanketed by waist high grass and brush. The brush contains
many briar patches which tug at your skin and leave scratches. Endless
grasslands extend to the west.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

whe
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
sc
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Espen - Grasslands

l
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You have 38(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 104214175 experience points and 169 quest points.
You need 4285825 exp to level and 231 qp to rank.
You have amassed 141 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 50).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
e
e

Your blood freezes as you hear something's death cry. <-- hang on thats got to be Carter

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Grassy Plains
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
The corpse of a cheetah is lying here. Newly dead corpse - but if he's been fighting this then he was also fighting the lion
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
A black maned lion is here, tail twitching.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Grasslands
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
The corpse of a large plains bear is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

*Carter* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse. Same idea clearly - cat is going to chase him zone boundary

w
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > *Carter* leaves east riding a warhorse.
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
e
e
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
The corpse of a large plains bear is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Carter* is here, fighting a lion, riding a warhorse.
A lion is here, fighting Carter.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Gazing Outward Upon the Frontier
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
w
3
b
bash
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
The corpse of a large plains bear is lying here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby, being ridden by you.
*Carter* is here, fighting a lion, riding a warhorse.
A lion is here, fighting Carter.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
*Carter* pounds a lion's body into bloody fragments!
A lion tickles Carter's right leg with his hit.
[kill human]
You scythe *Carter*'s right arm.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a lion: Wounded - Carter: Critical >
-=+**+=-
A lion barely tickles Carter's head with his hit.
-=
Your bash at *Carter* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a lion: Wounded - Carter: Critical >

You scythe *Carter*'s head hard.
A lion tickles Carter's head with his hit.

ww
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a lion: Wounded - Carter: Critical >
[rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a lion: Wounded - Carter: Critical >
Tic in 7 seconds!

You scythe *Carter*'s right arm hard.
A lion barely hits Carter's left leg.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a lion: Wounded - Carter: Critical >

You scythe *Carter*'s body.
*Carter* pounds a lion's head into bloody fragments!
A lion barely hits Carter's body.
*Carter* shrugs helplessly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - a lion: Battered - Carter: Critical >

You scythe *Carter*'s body.
*Carter* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Carter*'s death cry.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
k cat
A lion tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You scythe a lion's left leg into bloody fragments!
A lion tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You do the best you can!

Espen
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Forward the Corenne

Post by Espen » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:49 am

Was Hunting for Alaina Sedai and saw TROLLOC tracks - they led to a door!
No really - amazing timing was able to interrupt build a patrol - log is worth reading as you can see him dline out of door first couple times - I think he lagged the last time

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
who
Players
There is/are: 13 player(s) on LS and 2 player(s) on DS as of the last site update.
-------
Lady Alaina of Andor [Green Ajah] WANTED
Windi of Murandy
Deckland of Rhahime Naille
Anna A'Hara, Tower Accepted [White Tower]
Manshoon of Murandy
7 Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army]
Szet of Illian
Norin of Illian
Safyre of Murandy
Surtr of Shienar
Gauteron of Illian
Oli of Illian
Vindin of Illian

13 players displayed.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
A Shallow Culvert at the Forest Border
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
w
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
Margin of Clearance Between the Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >

The clang of metal poles rings in the air.


* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
n
Along the Run
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Along the Run
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
w
2
bash
Within a Treacherous Clearing
[ obvious exits: E ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Reck* is standing here.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Dingy, tattered tents now surround the trolloc cookpot.
[kill dark]
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Reck: Healthy > -=
*Reck* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
+**+=-
*Reck* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
-
=
As *Reck* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
8

*Reck* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Reck: Healthy >
open dirt d

*Reck* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Reck: Healthy >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

2
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Reck: Healthy > Ok.

bash
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Reck: Healthy >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Reck: Healthy >
*Reck* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
-=+*
*Reck* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*+=- -=
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Reck: Scratched >

You scythe *Reck*'s body into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Reck: Scratched >
ww
[rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Reck: Scratched >

Reck begins to set a horse line.
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
The day has begun.

ws;
bash
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Scratched >
[wear shield]
You shift a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
You strap a silver etched shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Scratched >
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

*Reck* leaves down. dd

-=+
22*
l*+
Cancelled.
[kill h.dark]
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Scratched > Within a Treacherous Clearing
Massive roots that are wizened and gnarled beyond any resemblance to the term
healthy bulge out of a sea of moss like a serpent's tail away from the
stout trunks of several ancient-looking trees grouped throughout the
perimeter. Melon-size rounded pebbles, ashen-white and oblong, sit on the
eerie surface of this soundless glade as if some sort of strange vegetation.
[ obvious exits: E D ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
Door down: dirt
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Reck* is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Scratched >
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Scratched >
open dirt d

*Reck* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

bash
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Scratched >
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Scratched >
*Reck* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
-=+**+
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!
=-
*Reck* leaves down. dd
-=
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling! So we're both full health - he's going for missed bash stab I think here - happy to play that game

22
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Scratched >
[kill h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Scratched >

You scythe *Reck*'s body extremely hard.

8
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >
ww

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >
[rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >

You scythe *Reck*'s right hand into bloody fragments!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >
ws;
bash
[wear shield]
You shift a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
You strap a silver etched shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt > -=+*
*Reck* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*
*Reck* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
+=- -
=
As *Reck* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >
ws;
bash

*Reck* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
*Reck* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >

*Reck* leaves down. dd

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[wear shield]
You don't seem to have a shield.

22
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Bash who?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[kill h.dark]
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

l
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >
*Reck* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
Within a Treacherous Clearing
Massive roots that are wizened and gnarled beyond any resemblance to the term
healthy bulge out of a sea of moss like a serpent's tail away from the
stout trunks of several ancient-looking trees grouped throughout the
perimeter. Melon-size rounded pebbles, ashen-white and oblong, sit on the
eerie surface of this soundless glade as if some sort of strange vegetation.
[ obvious exits: E D ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Reck* is here, fighting YOU!
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >
8
bash
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt > -=+**
*Reck* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
+=
Reck blows a loud horn, and a fade enters the camp flanked by several large trollocs. Oh he's NOT going for missed bash stab - glad I'm not zerk
-
*Reck* tries to stab you, but you deflect the blow.
-
=
As *Reck* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
ww

*Reck* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.

st
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >
22
bash
*Reck* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
[rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.


* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt > [kill h.dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!
-=+**
*Reck* leaves down. dd
+
22=-
2
Cancelled.
[kill h.dark]
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >
*Reck* tries to stab you, but you parry successfully.
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

bash
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt >

*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt > -
2
2=+
Cancelled.
[kill dark]
You do the best you can!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong - Reck: Hurt > [kill dark]
You do the best you can!
*Reck* leaves east. >>

2
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

2
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

l
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2 ok LOTS of overspam here - preventing him from finishing the patrol

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Within a Treacherous Clearing
Massive roots that are wizened and gnarled beyond any resemblance to the term
healthy bulge out of a sea of moss like a serpent's tail away from the
stout trunks of several ancient-looking trees grouped throughout the
perimeter. Melon-size rounded pebbles, ashen-white and oblong, sit on the
eerie surface of this soundless glade as if some sort of strange vegetation.
[ obvious exits: E D ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
Door down: dirt
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Within a Treacherous Clearing
[ obvious exits: E D ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
Door down: dirt
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

2
2
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
2
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > [kill dark]
They aren't here.
2

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[kill dark]
They aren't here.
l

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Within a Treacherous Clearing
Massive roots that are wizened and gnarled beyond any resemblance to the term
healthy bulge out of a sea of moss like a serpent's tail away from the
stout trunks of several ancient-looking trees grouped throughout the
perimeter. Melon-size rounded pebbles, ashen-white and oblong, sit on the
eerie surface of this soundless glade as if some sort of strange vegetation.
[ obvious exits: E D ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
Door down: dirt
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
e

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Within a Treacherous Clearing
[ obvious exits: E D ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
Door down: dirt
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

22
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Along the Run
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.
22

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
s
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.
s

Tic in 7 seconds!
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Along the Run
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Margin of Clearance Between the Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Reck* is standing here.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
22
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
tr trolloc
-=
Some clear recent tracks of Reck leaving east.
Some clear recent tracks of Reck leaving east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
l
A Sallow Wood
The tweeter of songbirds and the cautious scurrying of small animals are a
definite marker for having departed the deathly quiet forest to the east.
Pale dogwoods, birch and willows comprise this peaceful wood, and the
air is fresh and less stagnant.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
l
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > A Sallow Wood
The tweeter of songbirds and the cautious scurrying of small animals are a
definite marker for having departed the deathly quiet forest to the east.
Pale dogwoods, birch and willows comprise this peaceful wood, and the
air is fresh and less stagnant.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
A warder stands here, working sword forms.
An Aes Sedai stands here, her ageless face looking on impassively.

w
* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
Thinning of the Wood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
Gazing Outward Upon the Frontier
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
w
s
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A spotted hunting cat is here.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
s
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Grasslands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
tr trolloc
-=
You could find no tracks at all.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
n
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Grasslands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
tr trolloc
-=
You could find no tracks at all.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Strong >
e
e
e
Thinning of the Wood
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
e
A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > A Sallow Wood
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Margin of Clearance Between the Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
e
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
w
w
An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > An Old, Silent Forest
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
w
Margin of Clearance Between the Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

n
n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
w
Along the Run
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Along the Run
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Within a Treacherous Clearing
[ obvious exits: E D ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Reck* is standing here.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
22
b
bash
[kill h.dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Bash who?

l
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

*Reck* has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Within a Treacherous Clearing
Massive roots that are wizened and gnarled beyond any resemblance to the term
healthy bulge out of a sea of moss like a serpent's tail away from the
stout trunks of several ancient-looking trees grouped throughout the
perimeter. Melon-size rounded pebbles, ashen-white and oblong, sit on the
eerie surface of this soundless glade as if some sort of strange vegetation.
[ obvious exits: E D ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
*Reck* is standing here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
odd
open dirt d
It's already open!

22
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
[kill h.dark]
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Reck: Hurt >

*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Reck: Hurt >
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - Reck: Hurt >

*Reck* leaves down. dd

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
close dirt d
l
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Within a Treacherous Clearing
Massive roots that are wizened and gnarled beyond any resemblance to the term
healthy bulge out of a sea of moss like a serpent's tail away from the
stout trunks of several ancient-looking trees grouped throughout the
perimeter. Melon-size rounded pebbles, ashen-white and oblong, sit on the
eerie surface of this soundless glade as if some sort of strange vegetation.
[ obvious exits: E ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
close dirt d
close dirt d
It's already closed!

close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
It's already closed!

close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
It's already closed!

cdd
close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
It's already closed!

cdd
close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
close dirt d
It's already closed!

close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
It's already closed!

close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
close dirt d
close dirt d
It's already closed!

close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

cdd
close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

cdd
close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
It's already closed!

close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
close dirt d
It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

close dirt d
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

l
* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Within a Treacherous Clearing
Massive roots that are wizened and gnarled beyond any resemblance to the term
healthy bulge out of a sea of moss like a serpent's tail away from the
stout trunks of several ancient-looking trees grouped throughout the
perimeter. Melon-size rounded pebbles, ashen-white and oblong, sit on the
eerie surface of this soundless glade as if some sort of strange vegetation.
[ obvious exits: E ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
dism
You stop riding him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
open dirt d
d
u
close dirt d
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Beneath an Old Dike
[ obvious exits: U ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door up: dirt
*Reck* is here, fighting a two-headed serpent.
A dun snake is here, hissing sharply.
A dun snake is here, hissing sharply.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting Reck.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Within a Treacherous Clearing
[ obvious exits: E D ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door down: dirt
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of A TROLLOC leaving east. >>
A campfire burns slowly, sending smoke into the sky.
A sign is posted here that you must READ.
A trolloc cookpot, couched in a bed of coals, boils with human flesh.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.
A wild hog snorts angrily, pawing at the ground.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >

The dirt is opened from the other side.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
open dirt d
d
close dirt u
It's already open!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Beneath an Old Dike
[ obvious exits: U ]
Zone: Tar Valon Road South of Tar Valon
Door up: dirt
*Reck* is here, fighting a two-headed serpent.
A dun snake is here, hissing sharply.
A dun snake is here, hissing sharply.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting Reck.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt >

*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt >

You try to scythe *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
*Reck* tries to stab a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
A two-headed serpent hits Reck's left arm hard.

close dirt u
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt >
close dirt u
It's already closed!

close dirt u
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt > It's already
closed!
*Reck* opens the dirt.

close dirt u
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt >
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt >

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt > You try to
scythe *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
A two-headed serpent tries to hit Reck, but he parries successfully.
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt > It's already
closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt >
It's already closed!
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt > Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt >
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt > It's already
closed!
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt > Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt > Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Hurt >
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* stabs a two-headed serpent's body extremely hard.
A two-headed serpent hits Reck's body hard.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded >
*Reck* tries to stab a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > It's
already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > It's
already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > It's
already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > It's
already closed!
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > It's
already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > It's
already closed!
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.


* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > You try to
scythe *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* stabs a two-headed serpent's head extremely hard.
A two-headed serpent hits Reck's right leg.
Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > Ok.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > It's
already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > *Reck*
tries to stab a two-headed serpent, but it dodges the attack.
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > It's
already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > It's
already closed!
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > Ok.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > It's
already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > It's
already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > It's
already closed!

bbb
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Scratched - Reck: Wounded > You try to
scythe *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
*Reck* stabs a two-headed serpent's head extremely hard.
A two-headed serpent hits Reck's right leg extremely hard.
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > It's already
closed!
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > [change mood
berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded >
*Reck* stabs a two-headed serpent's body very hard.
Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > Ok.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > You try to
scythe *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* tries to stab a two-headed serpent, but it dodges the attack.
A two-headed serpent tries to hit Reck, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > It's already
closed!
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > It's already
closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > It's already
closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > It's already
closed!
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > *Reck* tries to
stab a two-headed serpent, but it parries successfully.
Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > Ok.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee! ok thats plenty of fleelag

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > It's already
closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > It's already
closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > You try to
scythe *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
*Reck* stabs a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent barely hits Reck's left leg.
It's already closed!
Reck assumes a defensive striking posture.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > It's already
closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > It's already
closed!
*Reck* opens the dirt.

bash
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > Ok.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded >
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded >
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!
-=+*
*Reck* opens the dirt.
*
*Reck* stabs a two-headed serpent's body very hard.
A two-headed serpent tries to hit Reck, but he parries successfully.
+=-
-=
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > It's already
closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > It's already
closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded >

You scythe *Reck*'s left arm into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent hits Reck's right leg.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded > It's already
closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Wounded >
You scythe *Reck*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!
A two-headed serpent hits Reck's body extremely hard.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
It's already closed!
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >

*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered > You try to
scythe *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
A two-headed serpent tries to hit Reck, but he deflects the blow.
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he parries successfully.
A two-headed serpent hits Reck's body hard.
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
It's already closed!
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
*Reck* tries to stab a two-headed serpent, but it deflects the blow.
Ok.
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
You try to scythe *Reck*, but he deflects the blow.
*Reck* tries to stab a two-headed serpent, but it deflects the blow.
A two-headed serpent tries to hit Reck, but he parries successfully.
Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
Ok.
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
A dun snake leaves up. uu

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered > Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered > It's already
closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
bash
-
A two-headed serpent tries to hit Reck, but he parries successfully.
=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Reck* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Battered >
You scythe *Reck*'s left leg into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent hits Reck's body extremely hard.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Beaten >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Beaten > It's already
closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Beaten >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Beaten >
It's already closed!
*Reck* opens the dirt.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Beaten >
You scythe *Reck*'s body into bloody fragments!
*Reck* panics, and attempts to flee!
A two-headed serpent hits Reck's body.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Beaten >
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Beaten >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Beaten > It's already
closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Beaten >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Beaten > It's already
closed!

cdu
close dirt u
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Beaten >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Beaten >
You scythe *Reck*'s right foot into bloody fragments!
A two-headed serpent hits Reck's left leg hard.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Critical > It's already
closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Critical >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Critical >
It's already closed!

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring - a two-headed serpent: Hurt - Reck: Critical >

You scythe *Reck*'s right arm into bloody fragments!
*Reck* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
Your first time! Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Reck*'s death cry.

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
8
8
8
8
8
[change mood brave]
You try to calm down, but can't.

Espen
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Forward the Corenne

Post by Espen » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:04 pm

Was fighting two Oathbreakers at Critical and Beaten and a third showed up – I called backup and the Morat’raken Joachim came and saved me. Side note – after this engagement he called me off block to assist with Atkins – I came, and running back to block lagged/froze for about 30 seconds which let the third critical human out. In all honesty I think everyone got hit by the lag – but I had misspammed and misspammed further when trying to account for freeze and just failed. He then ran over 100 rooms dism to get into Tear, and we were hit by Ominas right as I went to hit him inside.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rader* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
*Rader* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Rader: Battered > No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Rader: Battered >
f
You panic and attempt to flee
*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.


*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
A Seanchan scout joins your fight
You scythe *Rader*'s body.
You flee head over heels.
Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
rep come
You reply to Joachim 'come'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

Ominas narrates 'who we killing?'
*Rader* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
*Rader* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.

l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Rader: Battered >
You scythe *Rader*'s left arm.
A conscript joins your fight
*Rader* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Rader: Battered > Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
A wide plankway has been constructed to allow easy access on and off the
shoreline docks to the south. On either side of the plankway soft sand has
formed in mounds. Some of that sand has formed a thin coat over the
plankway heading into the docks.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
*Rader* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscript is here, fighting Rader.
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Rader: Battered >
*Tarak* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Rader: Battered >
n
You panic and attempt to flee
*Tarak* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.


*Tarak* slashes your body extremely hard.
You flee head over heels.
Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A dark skinned dockmaster keeps order on his docks.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Approaching the Central Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
l
Approaching the Central Pier
The spray from the sea blows in with the wind and from underfoot. The
sealing on this area has been neglected and when a larger burst of water
runs into the support pillars of the dock, it sends a light jet of wetness
from underneath the planks. The long central dock runs off the south. The
other two piers can be accessed to the east and to the west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
w
Walking the Docks
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A gull is here flying around.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Joachim - Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Espen - Walking the Docks

gg
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
[group all]

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
rep in?
e
You reply to Joachim 'in?'

e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Approaching the Central Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A dark skinned dockmaster keeps order on his docks.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rader* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
*Rader* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rader* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
*Rader* opens the barricade.
*Tarak* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Rader* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

fol
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Joachim closes the barricade.

34
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Whom do you wish to follow?
*Rader* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
[kill human]
You scythe *Rader*'s body hard.

cdn
close barricade n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Rader: Battered >
It's already closed

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Rader: Battered >
dism
You stop riding him.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Rader: Battered >
*Rader* panics, and attempts to flee
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Rader: Battered >
Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Rader: Battered >
*Tarak* opens the barricade.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Rader: Battered >
Joachim closes the barricade.
*Rader* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
*Tarak* tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
fol joachim

*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee

cdn
close barricade n
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > You now follow Joachim.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
*Tarak* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > It's already closed

cdn
close barricade n
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
3
It's already closed

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
3
[kill human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
You are now a member of Joachim's group.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Your eyesight is not so keen.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Your eyesight is not so keen.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

Joachim drawls 'Block?'

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
alias a close barricade
Ok.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
nod
You nod in agreement.

'go 1s
* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
You drawl 'go 1s'

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

You have been kicked out of Joachim's group
You stop following Joachim.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary >

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.

* HP:Beaten MV:Weary > You reply to Joachim 'call me if u want'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Ominas chats 'Sporting a long beard, a billy goat bleats
here.'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > You have 109(405) hit and 53(165) movement points.
You have scored 101898715 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1601285 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 120 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Ominas chats 'that's new for me'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
Joachim chats 'beckon goat'

[kill human]
They aren't here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > [change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 108 hit points.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.


* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Joachim has arrived from the south, riding a raken.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Joachim drawls 'THey grouped'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Ominas chats 'boggle'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded > Joachim drawls 'With no mobs'

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
You beckon everyone to follow you.

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

Joachim beckons everyone to follow him.

gg
* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >
[group all]

* HP:Beaten MV:Winded >

Ominas chats 'where do these come from?'

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
fol joachim
You now follow Joachim.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >

You are now a member of Joachim's group.

* HP:Battered MV:Winded >
rs
[ride horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >

Joachim shakes his head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A dark skinned dockmaster keeps order on his docks.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
3
A grolm has arrived from the south.
[kill human]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A Seanchan scout is here, fighting Tarak.
*Rader* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Atkins* is here, fighting a dock hand, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is here, fighting a dock hand, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A dock hand is sitting here.
[kill human]
You scythe *Rader*'s body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Battered > Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he
deflects the blow.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Battered >

*Rader* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
You scythe *Rader*'s body.
A Seanchan scout tries to pierce Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
*Tarak* slashes a dock hand's body very hard.
*Atkins* strikes a dock hand's body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >
7

*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >
*Atkins* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >
Over the Shallows
This stretch of the dock runs over slightly foaming shallows below it, the
bottom of the sea visible through the clear water. The docks take a turn to
the southeast while the main body of the docks lies off to the
west. Large barrels line the edges of the dock, their contents unknown to
the casual eye. The screech of seagulls hangs in the air.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Tarak, riding a raken.
A Seanchan scout is here, fighting Tarak.
*Rader* is here, fighting YOU!, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is here, fighting a dock hand, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A dock hand is here, fighting Tarak.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >

*Atkins* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >
*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >
kick
A dock hand tickles Tarak's body with his slash.
Joachim barely scythes *Tarak*'s body.
You scythe *Rader*'s right leg hard.
A Seanchan scout pierces Tarak's left leg.
*Tarak* slashes a dock hand's body very hard.
Joachim sends *Tarak* sprawling with a powerful bash
Your kick hits *Rader* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >
kick

Joachim avoids being bashed by *Atkins* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten > A dock hand tickles
Tarak's body with his slash.
Joachim scythes *Tarak*'s body hard.
A Seanchan scout barely pierces Tarak's body.
Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >
kick
A dock hand slashes Tarak's left leg.
Joachim scythes *Tarak*'s body hard.
A Seanchan scout pierces Tarak's right arm.
*Tarak* slashes a dock hand's right foot hard.
Your kick hits *Rader* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >

*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >
*Tarak* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >
*Tarak* slashes Joachim's body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >
kick

Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >
*Rader* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A Seanchan scout says 'You Atkins!!! You will die before your time!! '
A Seanchan scout barely tickles Atkins's body with his pierce.
A dock hand joins a Seanchan scout's fight
Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...
*Rader* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Rader: Beaten >
*Rader* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.


* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
w
3
Tic in 7 seconds
*Tarak* slashes a dock hand's body very hard.
A dock hand tries to slash Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
A Seanchan scout tries to pierce Atkins, but he deflects the blow.
*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee
Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A dark skinned dockmaster keeps order on his docks.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [kill human]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
[kill human]
They aren't here.


n
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
n
[kill human]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
3
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rader* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [kill human]
You scythe *Rader*'s body hard.
*Rader* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rader: Critical >
*Rader* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
3
[kill human]
They aren't here.

*Rader* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

n
n
3
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
[kill human]
You barely scythe *Rader*'s left foot.
*Rader* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rader: Critical > No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rader: Critical > No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rader: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rader: Critical >
Joachim has arrived from the north, riding a raken.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rader: Critical >
Joachim barely scythes *Rader*'s body.
*Rader* panics, and attempts to flee
*Rader* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
[kill human]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
[kill human]
They aren't here.


e
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
[kill human]
They aren't here.


3
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rader* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A dark skinned dockmaster keeps order on his docks.

3
3
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of a dock hand is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Atkins* is here, fighting a Seanchan scout, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is here, fighting a Seanchan scout, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Seanchan scout is sitting here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Seanchan scout: Wounded - Tarak: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Seanchan scout: Wounded - Tarak: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Seanchan scout: Wounded - Tarak: Beaten >
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Tarak* slashes a Seanchan scout's right arm into bloody fragments
*Atkins* strikes a Seanchan scout's left arm into bloody fragments

w
w
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Seanchan scout: Wounded - Tarak: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee

You flee head over heels.
Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Rader, riding a raken.
*Rader* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A dark skinned dockmaster keeps order on his docks.
Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
e
3
e
3
e
Approaching the Central Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [kill human]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [kill human]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Rader, riding a raken.
*Rader* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A grolm is here, fighting Rader.
A dock hand is here, fighting Rader.
A dock hand is here, fighting Rader.
A dock hand is here, fighting Rader.
The Seanchan dockmaster is here, fighting Rader.
*Rader* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [kill human]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of a dock hand is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Atkins* is here, fighting a Seanchan scout, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is here, fighting a Seanchan scout, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Seanchan scout is here, fighting Atkins.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Seanchan scout: Wounded - Tarak: Beaten > You try to
scythe *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
*Tarak* slashes a Seanchan scout's body into bloody fragments
A Seanchan scout tickles Atkins's body with his pierce.
*Atkins* strikes a Seanchan scout's head into bloody fragments
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Seanchan scout: Battered - Tarak: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Seanchan scout: Battered - Tarak: Beaten >
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - a Seanchan scout: Battered - Tarak: Beaten >
You panic and attempt to flee


Ominas chats 'a bearded billy goat suddenly bolts.'
You flee head over heels.
Around the Dock
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
w
w
s
3
Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of a dock hand is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Atkins* is here, fighting a Seanchan scout, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is here, fighting a Seanchan scout, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Seanchan scout is here, fighting Atkins.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rader* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Rader, riding a raken.
A grolm is here, fighting Rader.
A dock hand is here, fighting Rader.
A dock hand is here, fighting Rader.
A dock hand is here, fighting Rader.
The Seanchan dockmaster is here, fighting Rader.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > On the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: N ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [kill human]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Rader* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Rader, riding a raken.
A grolm is here, fighting Rader.
A dock hand is here, fighting Rader.
A dock hand is here, fighting Rader.
A dock hand is here, fighting Rader.
The Seanchan dockmaster is here, fighting Rader.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
[kill human]
You scythe *Rader*'s body.
*Rader* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rader: Critical >
Ominas chats 'What a weird mob'

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded - Rader: Critical >

You scythe *Rader*'s body very hard.
*Rader* is dead R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Rader*'s death cry.
Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
3
bash

Ominas chats 'but neat'

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of a Seanchan scout is lying here.
The corpse of a dock hand is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Around the Dock
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > [kill human]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
w
3

bash
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of a Seanchan scout is lying here.
The corpse of a dock hand is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Atkins, riding a raken.
*Atkins* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Joachim: Hurt - Tarak: Beaten >
-=+**+
Joachim sends *Atkins* sprawling with a powerful bash
=- -
*Tarak* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
=
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
*Tarak* slashes Joachim's right arm very hard.
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling

ww
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Joachim: Wounded - Tarak: Beaten >
8
[rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Joachim: Wounded - Tarak: Beaten >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Joachim: Wounded - Tarak: Beaten >

You scythe *Tarak*'s right hand very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Joachim: Wounded - Tarak: Beaten >

bash
You scythe *Tarak*'s body very hard.
*Tarak* slashes Joachim's body very hard.
*Atkins* strikes Joachim's body very hard.
Joachim tries to scythe *Atkins*, but he deflects the blow.
-=+**+=- -
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s left arm hard.
=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tarak: Beaten >

*Atkins* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tarak: Beaten >
ww
You scythe *Tarak*'s body hard.
*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he parries successfully.
[rem shield]
You don't seem to be using a shield.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >

You scythe *Tarak*'s body.
*Atkins* strikes Joachim's right leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >

*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
*Tarak* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
w
3
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee
Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of Rader is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A dark skinned dockmaster keeps order on his docks.

n
n
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
*Atkins* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical > *Atkins* leaves west riding a bloodstock
stallion.
No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical > *Tarak* slashes your right leg into
bloody fragments
The Seanchan dockmaster leaves south. vv
A dock hand leaves south. vv
A dock hand leaves south. vv
A dock hand leaves south. vv
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
ws

Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
3

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical > [wear shield]
You shift a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
You strap a silver etched shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
[kill human]
You do the best you can
*Tarak* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You scythe *Tarak*'s left leg hard.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
3
3
[kill human]
You do the best you can
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
3
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
*Tarak* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
3
w
w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
[kill human]
They aren't here.


n
n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > [kill human]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Approaching the Central Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A gull is here flying around.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
e
e
A gull leaves west. <<
[kill human]
They aren't here.


n
n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
3
Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of Rader is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > [kill human]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
[kill human]
They aren't here.


w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
n
n
3
[kill human]
They aren't here.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary >
na laggg
Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Tarak* opens the barricade.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical > Joachim closes the barricade.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical > *Tarak* tries to slash you, but you parry
successfully.
A dock hand says 'You Tarak!!! You will die before your time!! '
A dock hand tries to slash Tarak, but he parries successfully.
A Seanchan sentry joins a dock hand's fight
A Seanchan sentry joins a dock hand's fight
A Seanchan sentry joins a dock hand's fight
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'laggg'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
cdn
close barricade n
a
It's already closed

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee
*Tarak* tries to flee, but is too exhausted

a
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical > [close barricade]
It's already closed

Tic in 7 seconds
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
[close barricade]
It's already closed

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
A Seanchan sentry strikes Tarak's body.
A Seanchan sentry tries to strike Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
A Seanchan sentry tries to strike Tarak, but he parries successfully.
A dock hand tries to slash Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

bbb
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
3
3
a
[change mood berserk]
Mood changed to: Berserk

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee
*Tarak* tries to flee, but is too exhausted

cdn
close barricade n
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical > Joachim scythes *Tarak*'s right arm very
hard.
[close barricade]
It's already closed

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
cdn
close barricade n
It's already closed

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
cdn
close barricade n
It's already closed

* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
It's already closed

kick
* R HP:Beaten MV:Weary - Tarak: Critical >
a
Joachim scythes *Tarak*'s left leg hard.
*Tarak* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
A Seanchan sentry strikes Tarak's body hard.
*Tarak* is dead R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Tarak*'s death cry.
Kick who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded > [close barricade]
It's already closed

* R HP:Battered MV:Winded >
na rip tarak
s
3
You narrate 'rip tarak'

Espen
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Forward the Corenne

Post by Espen » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:35 pm

A very long log - in which Ominas finally dies - I eventually capitulated and have included Atkins escape.


* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Joachim tells you 'I on him'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > You tell Joachim 'boat'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Joachim tells you 'Keep block'

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Joachim tells you 'Come alls alle alls'

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > [kill human]

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
s
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
e
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of Rader is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of a Seanchan scout is lying here.
The corpse of a dock hand is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Around the Dock
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Approaching Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of a dock hand is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Outside the Dockmaster's Office
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Nearing Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Atkins* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Atkins.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
*Atkins* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
[kill human]
You scythe *Atkins*'s head hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Joachim: Battered - Atkins: Battered >

*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Joachim: Battered - Atkins: Battered >

You scythe *Atkins*'s right hand hard.
*Atkins* strikes Joachim's body hard.
*Atkins* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
n
n
n
n
Outside the Dockmaster's Office
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a horse leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
w
Approaching Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
The corpse of a dock hand is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

Tic in 7 seconds
w
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Around the Dock
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
n
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
The corpse of a Seanchan scout is lying here.
The corpse of a dock hand is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
The corpse of Rader is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > The barricade seems to be closed.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Atkins*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atkins: Beaten >

Joachim has arrived from the south.

a
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atkins: Beaten >
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s left arm very hard.

a
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atkins: Beaten >
*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee
*Atkins* tries to flee, but is too exhausted

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atkins: Beaten >
A dock hand joins Joachim's fight
A Seanchan sentry joins a dock hand's fight
*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee
[close barricade]
It's already closed

a
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atkins: Beaten > [close barricade]
It's already closed

a
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atkins: Beaten >
A Seanchan sentry barely strikes Atkins's body.
A dock hand tickles Atkins's left arm with his slash.
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s body.
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe *Atkins*'s body.
*Atkins* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
[close barricade]
It's already closed

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [close barricade]
It's already closed

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
*Atkins* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[kill human]
You scythe *Atkins*'s left leg hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atkins: Beaten > Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s body hard.
*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee
*Atkins* tries to flee, but is too exhausted
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atkins: Critical >

*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
A dock hand joins Joachim's fight
A Seanchan sentry joins a dock hand's fight
You scythe *Atkins*'s body.
*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee

a
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atkins: Critical >
a
[close barricade]
It's already closed

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atkins: Critical >
s
3
s
[close barricade]
It's already closed

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atkins: Critical > No way You're fighting for your
life

s
3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard - Atkins: Critical > *Atkins* leaves south riding a
bloodstock stallion.
[kill human]

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]

s
3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
e
e
e
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Joachim has arrived from the north.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > A dock hand has arrived from the north.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of Rader is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of a Seanchan scout is lying here.
The corpse of a dock hand is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Around the Dock
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Approaching Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of a dock hand is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Outside the Dockmaster's Office
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Nearing Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
e
[kill human]



s
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Skirting the Coastline
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Through the Sands
[ obvious exits: N ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
Something lies on the ground here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A large crab makes ominous clicking sounds with its claws.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
[kill human]



n
w
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
[kill human]



n
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Skirting the Coastline
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Nearing Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.

scan
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Joachim leaves north. ^^
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Outside the Dockmaster's Office
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Your eyesight is not so keen.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
*Atkins* has arrived from the east.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
n
n
3
Joachim has arrived from the east.
*Atkins* leaves north. ^^
Approaching Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of a dock hand is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Atkins* is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Joachim has arrived from the south.
*Atkins* leaves north. ^^
Around the Dock
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Atkins* is standing here.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Joachim has arrived from the south.
*Atkins* leaves west. <<
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Joachim leaves west. <<
[kill human]



w
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
w
w
A dock hand leaves west. <<
[kill human]



n
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of a Seanchan scout is lying here.
The corpse of a dock hand is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
*Atkins* is standing here.

n
n
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of Rader is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Approaching the Central Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
e
[kill human]



n
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
n
Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.

n
3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
The corpse of Rader is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A rat scurries around trying to get out of sight.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
[kill human]



w
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
[kill human]



n
n
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
n
Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Approaching the Central Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
e
n
n
n
na wtf is wth keyboard
Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
3
3
na cant type
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > The barricade seems to be closed.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > You narrate 'wtf is wth keyboard'

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > You narrate 'cant type'

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >

*Atkins* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
*Atkins* opens the barricade.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
*Atkins* leaves north. ^^

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
n
n
n
n
Joachim has arrived from the west.
[kill human]

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Before a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door south: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > The barricade closes quietly.
A Rutted Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > A Widening Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A small chimney puffs smoke from the roof of a ledge wagon.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A young blacksmith is here, looking for work.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Before a Trailhead
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Atkins* is standing here.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > *Atkins* leaves west. <<
Alas, you cannot go that way...

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
[kill human]
You are too exhausted

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
You are too exhausted.

n
n
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
n
n
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard > Joachim has arrived from the south.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
g vial pouch
Joachim leaves west. <<
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a soft leather pouch.

quaff vial
w
* R HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
n
You quaff a thin vial of yellow fluid which dissolves.
You feel a sudden burst of stamina

n
n
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Overgrown Grass
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Squelching Grassland
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Overlooking the Swamplands
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > A Damp Muddy Island
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
n
A Damp Muddy Island
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Joachim has arrived from the south.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Joachim leaves north. ^^
A Small Peninsula
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
7
A Small Peninsula
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

7
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >

Joachim has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > [change mood wimpy]
You try to calm down, but can't.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Joachim leaves north. ^^
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
e
s
Murky Shallows
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
e
Murky Shallows
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is lying on the ground here.
A large snake is lying on one of the branches.
A large snake is lying on one of the branches.
A snake is lying on the ground here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Murky Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A bulky pig with thick tusks and a slick skin sniffs the ground for food.
A bulky pig with thick tusks and a slick skin sniffs the ground for food.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
e
Stand of Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Island in the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
n
Atop a Muddy Riverbank
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A long-billed crane is here flying around.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Muddy Bank
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
w
Dried Island
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Tic in 7 seconds
w
Firm Soil
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Edge of a Field
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
w

A waterlizard leaves east. >>

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
w
Edge of a Field
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A bulky pig with thick tusks and a slick skin sniffs the ground for food.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Worn Path Through a Field
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
e
Edge of a Field
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A bulky pig with thick tusks and a slick skin sniffs the ground for food.

n
n
* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary > Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Battered MV:Weary >
dism
An elk eyes Espen carefully.
You stop riding him.

n
* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Low Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A long-billed crane is here flying around.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.

not
* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
n
Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A young man stands here carefully surveying the activity in Haddon Mirk.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
w
s
Steep Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>

w
* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Path Through the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > Path Through the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
n
w
Among the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

n
* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
w
Forest Bordering the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > Among the Ancient Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* HP:Battered MV:Weary >
e
n
Forest Bordering the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<

* HP:Battered MV:Weary > West of a Mountain Pass
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
n
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
n
Climbing the Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.

s
* HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
w
In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A wild boar runs through the forest.

w
* HP:Battered MV:Haggard >
Forest Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
w
Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
w
Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
w
Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
s
Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.

n
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
rs
s
Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

w
* HP:Wounded MV:Weary > [ride horse]
You start riding him.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A strange-looking lizard stands here on its hind legs.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > A Forrested Depression
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >

Joachim has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
s
Joachim leaves south. vv
Forrested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
w
w
Joachim leaves west. <<
Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Joachim leaves west. <<

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Joachim leaves south. vv

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
s
Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Steep Hillside
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A white wolf with intelligent, golden eyes is watching.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
A Thorny Slope
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A frog is here, croaking happily.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
s
Over Mossy Rocks
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.
A raven is here, watching.
A huge grizzly bear is here standing on its haunches.
Green moss covers the area here, with grayish tendrils crawling over the floor.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Joachim leaves north. ^^

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
n
Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A small scattering of blue berries graces the ground.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A thin wispy fog drifts slowly across your path.
A black crow is here, watching.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A crow is here flying around.
A raven is here flying around.
A raven is here, watching.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
e
s
s
s
Break in the Rock
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
At a Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

s
s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
s
Fork in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
s
Overlooking a Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > End of the Path
[ obvious exits: N ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
n
w
s
s
Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

s
s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > On the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Around a Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Rufferto yaps happily nearby.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Entering Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

s
s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Joachim tells you 'Into tear I ink'
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
i
You are carrying:
a mirrored lantern
an oilstone
a beautifully worked great serpent ring
a black diamond signet ring
a strange, insectoid helm
[2] a shimmering pendant of obsidian
an ornate chainmail shirt chased with gold
a long, black coat with gold embroidered cuffs
a backpack
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
[2] a jeweled wristcuff
a polished onyx-inlaid shield (used)
a heron-marked longsword
a belt with a buckle of cuendillar
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a pair of animal-fur boots
a soft leather pouch
a large slab of meat

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >
t joachim is in
You tell Joachim 'is in'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Weary >

Joachim has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
l in soft

Joachim drawls 'Is crit'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
pouch (here) :
[5] a large slab of meat
[2] a torch
[2] a strange fruit
the death scalp of a darkfriend leader slain in the Haddon Mirk
a large number of copper pennies (21)
a large number of gold crowns (41)
a bubbling draught
a package of iron rations

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

*Ominas* has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Joachim nods in agreement.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Ominas* leaves south. vv

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
'hiting

Atkins narrates 'fing adaels door script almost got me there :P'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > *Ominas* has arrived from the south.
You drawl 'hiting'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Joachim gets a large slab of meat.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Joachim eats a large slab of meat.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >
z
Joachim avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance
and falls
[bash human]
-=+**+
Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash
=-
3-=


bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded >

Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded > [kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Scratched > They already seem
to be stunned.

bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Scratched >

bash

*Ominas* says 'hi seanchan'

Cancelled.
-=+**+
=-
-=
Joachim avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls
Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Scratched >
You scythe *Ominas*'s left leg extremely hard.
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
8
Joachim narrates 'Nice run'

bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
*Ominas* says 'btw who stands outside when you got a crit dude in?'
-=+**+
=- -=
Your bash at *Ominas* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

You scythe *Ominas*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

Atkins narrates 'I love him though :P'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Winded - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

You scythe *Ominas*'s right leg extremely hard.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s right hand hard.
Your extra burst of stamina fades.
Joachim drawls 'A hagg seanchan :p'

'i ltrally yped
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
You drawl 'i ltrally yped'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

kick
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
Your kick hits *Ominas* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
kick
You miss your kick at *Ominas*'s groin, much to his relief...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >

Atkins narrates 'kept trying to odn but the queue was messed up'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
*Ominas* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >

*Ominas* scythes Joachim's head very hard.
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >

*Ominas* says 'real ones would have gone in'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
*Tarak* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >

Atkins narrates 'thx'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
7

*Ominas* scythes Joachim's right leg very hard.
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
8
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

kick
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
Your beautiful full-circle kick misses *Ominas* by a mile.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
kick

*Ominas* avoids being bashed by Joachim who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
*Ominas* scythes Joachim's right leg hard.
Joachim avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls
Your kick hits *Ominas* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
kick

Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
Your kick hits *Ominas* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >

kick
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash
Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >

*Tarak* says 'cheers'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >

Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body very hard.

dis
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >

bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
You disengage from the fight.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s right leg hard.
*Tarak* stops using a soft leather pouch.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
l

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Ominas* leaves east. >>
*Tarak* drops a soft leather pouch.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Outside a Palisade Gate
The road leading towards Tear stops here, at Tear's massive north gate. The
dirt on the road is visibly packed and regularly used. Deep wagon ruts have
formed along the road, containing small puddles of water in their bases. The
road continues on to the north into and around the great Haddon Mirk forest.
There is a small path leading off the road, to the east which circles all
the way around Tear's northeast outskirts.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3

bash
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Tarak: Beaten > -=+*
Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee


Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
*Tarak* leaves east riding a warhorse.
*+=
- -=
They're not here anymore

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
*Tarak* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

*Tarak* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Outside a Palisade Gate
The road leading towards Tear stops here, at Tear's massive north gate. The
dirt on the road is visibly packed and regularly used. Deep wagon ruts have
formed along the road, containing small puddles of water in their bases. The
road continues on to the north into and around the great Haddon Mirk forest.
There is a small path leading off the road, to the east which circles all
the way around Tear's northeast outskirts.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

3

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
l
[kill human]


* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Joachim leaves east. >>
Outside a Palisade Gate
The road leading towards Tear stops here, at Tear's massive north gate. The
dirt on the road is visibly packed and regularly used. Deep wagon ruts have
formed along the road, containing small puddles of water in their bases. The
road continues on to the north into and around the great Haddon Mirk forest.
There is a small path leading off the road, to the east which circles all
the way around Tear's northeast outskirts.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
t joachim tarak omi or atkins
whe
You tell Joachim 'tarak omi or atkins'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Espen - Outside a Palisade Gate

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
t joachim i dont have pick
Joachim tells you 'Going to get my raken'
You tell Joachim 'i dont have pick'

whe
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Espen - Outside a Palisade Gate

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
rep nods
You reply to Joachim 'nods'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Joachim tells you 'You scalp?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
rep no
i
You reply to Joachim 'no'
Tarak bellows 'u guys lagging?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You are carrying:
Nothing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
rep can u?
You reply to Joachim 'can u?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
rep yes uhgely
You reply to Joachim 'yes uhgely'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Joachim tells you 'Yeah'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
ye yes hugely
l
You bellow 'yes hugely'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Tear Road
Cobblestone fades away, back into the hard packed dirt scarred with wagon ruts.
Sounds of the city, drift above the great walls that meet at the pallisade just
to the east. Soldiers can be seen walking on the walls forever vigilante
against Tear's enemies. To the south, fields that provide the city of Tear with
sustanance spread out to the west of the city.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
scan
l
East:
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > The Tear Road
Cobblestone fades away, back into the hard packed dirt scarred with wagon ruts.
Sounds of the city, drift above the great walls that meet at the pallisade just
to the east. Soldiers can be seen walking on the walls forever vigilante
against Tear's enemies. To the south, fields that provide the city of Tear with
sustanance spread out to the west of the city.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
scan e
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
z

*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Ominas* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bash human]
Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
z
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > *Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you
deflect the blow.
[bash human]
-
Tarak bellows 'its fkn disgusting'
=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Ominas* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >

You scythe *Ominas*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >
rep on 1w gate

You reply to Joachim 'on 1w gate'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >
You scythe *Ominas*'s right leg extremely hard.

*Tarak* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >
*Tarak* slashes your left arm into bloody fragments

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >
e
e
e
Cancelled.
PANIC You couldn't escape

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded > No way You're fighting for your life

rep ugh
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded > No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded > No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded > You reply to Joachim 'ugh'

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Ominas: Wounded >
n
w
You panic and attempt to flee

You flee head over heels.
Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Joachim tells you 'Omw'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
rep coing to u
s
e
You reply to Joachim 'coing to u'

e
e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
s
rep egate
Northeast of Tear
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Tarak, riding a raken.
*Tarak* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Road around Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You reply to Joachim 'egate'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
n
n
z
Road around Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Northeast of Tear
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Tarak, riding a raken.
*Tarak* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [bash human]
-
Joachim avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls
*Tarak* avoids being bashed by Joachim who loses his balance and falls
=+*
*Tarak* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
*+=- -
*Tarak* slashes Joachim's body very hard.
=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Tarak: Battered >
Ominas narrates 'whoa this lag is nuts'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Tarak: Battered >

Joachim tells you 'I am alle N gate tear'

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Tarak: Battered >
Northeast of Tear
Here the path widens a little and seems to be more used. To the southwest the
sights and sounds of Tear are visible above the north-eastern wall. The path
around Tear continues to the west and back to the south. The remnants of an
old wooden wagon are here, broken down and rotted.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Tarak, riding a raken.
*Tarak* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Tarak: Battered >

You scythe *Tarak*'s body hard.
Joachim scythes *Tarak*'s left arm very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Tarak: Beaten >
gr

Joachim narrates 'YEah'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Tarak: Beaten > You are currently
working solo.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Wounded - Tarak: Beaten >

You scythe *Tarak*'s body hard.
Joachim scythes *Tarak*'s body.
*Ominas* scythes Joachim's left leg very hard.
*Ominas* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Tarak: Beaten >
*Tarak* says 'ima rip to this lag'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Tarak: Beaten >
fol joachim

*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee


bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Tarak: Beaten >
*Tarak* is now a member of *Ominas*'s group.
*Tarak* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > You now follow Joachim.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3

*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he deflects the blow.


bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s left foot hard.

-=+**
*Ominas* avoids being bashed by Joachim who loses his balance and falls
+
=- -
Joachim avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls
=
Your bash at *Ominas* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Wounded >

Atkins chats 'I thought there was a room onto the beach from those docks? Am i
misremembering?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Wounded >

You are now a member of Joachim's group.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Wounded >

You scythe *Ominas*'s body hard.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Wounded >
8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Wounded >
rep bash
You reply to Joachim 'bash'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Wounded >

You scythe *Ominas*'s head hard.
Tarak narrates 'where u go omi?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Battered >

You dodge a bash from *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls

kick
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Battered >
Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Battered >
Your kick hits *Ominas* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s left leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Battered >

Ominas narrates 'same spot'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Battered >

*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Ominas narrates 'fleeing now'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Road Around Tear
This dusty path leads around the northern Tear city wall. Olive
fields can be seen in the distance to the east, and the path leads
west towards Tear's northern gate. The forboding forestland of Haddon
Mirk can be seen looming to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

scan
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Tarak narrates 'wtf'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
Here the dusty path follows around the north side of Tear. It continues to
the west towards Tear's north gate. A little to the east, it circles back
around Tear's north-eastern corner and down its east side, to the east
gate. Off the path to the north, barren fields sit, bordered off to the
north by the dark mass of Haddon Mirk.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Northeast of Tear
Here the path widens a little and seems to be more used. To the southwest the
sights and sounds of Tear are visible above the north-eastern wall. The path
around Tear continues to the west and back to the south. The remnants of an
old wooden wagon are here, broken down and rotted.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Northeast of Tear
Here the path widens a little and seems to be more used. To the southwest the
sights and sounds of Tear are visible above the north-eastern wall. The path
around Tear continues to the west and back to the south. The remnants of an
old wooden wagon are here, broken down and rotted.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road around Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
l
scan
Outside a Palisade Gate
This is the path leading east from the great city of Tear. The dirt seems
to be quite well-trodden and packed down from months of use. To the west,
the path stops at Tear's massive wooden gate. Here the path works its way
northwards, around Tear. It also winds far to the east, towards a distant
farmyard. The salty smell of the ocean invades your nostrils, drifting
in from the south.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Ominas narrates 'yeah never left haha'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > * R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

Tic in 7 seconds
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road around Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Northeast of Tear
Here the path widens a little and seems to be more used. To the southwest the
sights and sounds of Tear are visible above the north-eastern wall. The path
around Tear continues to the west and back to the south. The remnants of an
old wooden wagon are here, broken down and rotted.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Northeast of Tear
Here the path widens a little and seems to be more used. To the southwest the
sights and sounds of Tear are visible above the north-eastern wall. The path
around Tear continues to the west and back to the south. The remnants of an
old wooden wagon are here, broken down and rotted.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Ominas assumes a defensive striking posture.
Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
3
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

kick
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
Joachim sends *Tarak* sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
kick

Joachim scythes *Tarak*'s right leg hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
Your beautiful full-circle kick misses *Ominas* by a mile.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
kick

Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
Your beautiful full-circle kick misses *Ominas* by a mile.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

You dodge a bash from *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls

'ffs
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
You drawl 'ffs'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

bash

*Tarak* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
-=+*
*Tarak* tries to slash Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
*+=-
-=
Your bash at *Ominas* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

You scythe *Ominas*'s left leg very hard.
*Tarak* slashes Joachim's left arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
You scythe *Ominas*'s left arm very hard.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim avoids being bashed by *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim sends *Tarak* sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > -=+
Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
**+=-
-=
Your bash at *Ominas* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

You scythe *Ominas*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

*Tarak* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash

8
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
*Tarak* slashes Joachim's body hard.
You scythe *Ominas*'s left hand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
kick

*Tarak* slashes Joachim's right arm hard.
You scythe *Ominas*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > Your boots need
polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

*Tarak* tries to slash Joachim, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
kick
Your beautiful full-circle kick misses *Ominas* by a mile.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim sends *Tarak* sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

bash

*Ominas* scythes your head into bloody fragments
Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

*Ominas* scythes your body extremely hard.
Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* says 'wa waa'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

A warhorse cocks its head up sharply.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
-=+*
Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
*+=-
-=
You dodge a bash from *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls
As *Ominas* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim avoids being bashed by *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
You are thirsty.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
kick
Your beautiful full-circle kick misses *Ominas* by a mile.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
dr flask

*Tarak* looks at *Ominas*.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
*Tarak* tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim sends *Tarak* sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
You can't find it

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

bash

*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Joachim scythes *Tarak*'s right arm very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
-=+**+
*Tarak* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
=- -=
Your bash at *Ominas* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

*Tarak* tries to slash Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
i
You are carrying:
Nothing.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

*Tarak* slashes Joachim's right leg hard.
You scythe *Ominas*'s left hand.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
rep drop water

You reply to Joachim 'drop water'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
-=+**+=
*Tarak* avoids being bashed by Joachim who loses his balance and falls
Joachim avoids being bashed by *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls
- -
*Atkins* has arrived from the east, riding a wild stallion.

=
As *Ominas* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash

g flask pouch;rem flask
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

*Tarak* clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
*Tarak* slashes Joachim's body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim tells you 'Off'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he
deflects the blow.
*Ominas* scythes your body into bloody fragments
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee
You don't have a pouch.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > You don't seem to be using a flask.

rp
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
f
n
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee
Arglebargle, glop-glyf?

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > You panic and
attempt to flee

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You flee head over heels.
Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
n
n
n
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
rep ctf is ours
You reply to Joachim 'ctf is ours'

n
n
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
w
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Entering Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Around a Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
Rufferto yaps happily nearby.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > On the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
e

Joachim tells you 'K'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
n
Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Overlooking a Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Fork in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
w
Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
n
e
Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

n
w
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
At a Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Break in the Rock
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
w
Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A raven is here flying around.
A thin wispy fog drifts slowly across your path.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A crow is visible flying high in the sky.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
A shaggy wolfish creature darts through the shadows.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A thin wispy fog drifts slowly across your path.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
w
Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A huge grizzly bear is here standing on its haunches.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
The waters of a stream chatter as they run over the streambed here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A thin wispy fog drifts slowly across your path.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
dr stream
dr stream
You drink the water.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > You drink the water.
You don't feel thirsty any more.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
e
n
Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A thin wispy fog drifts slowly across your path.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
e
Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
A raven is here flying around.
A thin wispy fog drifts slowly across your path.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Tic in 7 seconds
e
Break in the Rock
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
e
n
Between the Cliffs
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A white wolf with intelligent, golden eyes is watching.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
s
Dense and Tangled Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A wolf with tawny fur moves with a cunning grace.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
rep am ctf
You reply to Joachim 'am ctf'

not
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
3
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
The setting sun casts a dim red glow throughout the forest.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Atkins narrates '...'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim has arrived from the south, riding a raken.

Joachim swoops down from the sky bringing his mount to the ground.

Joachim drawls 'I low beat'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim stops using a leather water flask.

Joachim gives you a leather water flask.

Echelon narrates 'Hi'

'dont die., dont rely on me, am in paper;l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You drawl 'dont die., dont rely on me, am in p[aper'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > In a Dense Forest
Dark green vines are growing all over the trunks of the trees here,
some reaching into the treetops. The soft ground gives beneath your feet
as you travel making a soft squishing sound which contrasts with the
sharp snapping of fallen twigs breaking under your weight. The lush
leaves that loom above cast an eerie green hue throughout the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.


Joachim nods in agreement.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Joachim drawls 'Tarak parried all my bashed hits except 1'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
'sorry shoulda askd u to hold block
l
You drawl 'sorry shoulda askd u to hold block'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > In a Dense Forest
Dark green vines are growing all over the trunks of the trees here,
some reaching into the treetops. The soft ground gives beneath your feet
as you travel making a soft squishing sound which contrasts with the
sharp snapping of fallen twigs breaking under your weight. The lush
leaves that loom above cast an eerie green hue throughout the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
'when i cam for atkin
l
You drawl 'when i cam for atkin'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > In a Dense Forest
Dark green vines are growing all over the trunks of the trees here,
some reaching into the treetops. The soft ground gives beneath your feet
as you travel making a soft squishing sound which contrasts with the
sharp snapping of fallen twigs breaking under your weight. The lush
leaves that loom above cast an eerie green hue throughout the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
'my laptop droze
l
You drawl 'my laptop droze'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > In a Dense Forest
Dark green vines are growing all over the trunks of the trees here,
some reaching into the treetops. The soft ground gives beneath your feet
as you travel making a soft squishing sound which contrasts with the
sharp snapping of fallen twigs breaking under your weight. The lush
leaves that loom above cast an eerie green hue throughout the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
st
l
You stop resting, and stand up.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
In a Dense Forest
Dark green vines are growing all over the trunks of the trees here,
some reaching into the treetops. The soft ground gives beneath your feet
as you travel making a soft squishing sound which contrasts with the
sharp snapping of fallen twigs breaking under your weight. The lush
leaves that loom above cast an eerie green hue throughout the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Joachim drawls 'Np'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Atkins narrates 'hate snow...'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
Ominas narrates 'hate flying'
[kill human]

Joachim narrates 'snicker'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [kill human]

*Ominas* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Tarak* tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ominas: Wounded >

*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
An Imperial Army soldier joins Joachim's fight
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army soldier's fight
An Imperial Army captain joins an Imperial Army soldier's fight
You scythe *Ominas*'s body very hard.
Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
*Tarak* tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ominas: Wounded >
na gmm sec gf lterally on top of me
f
You narrate 'gmm sec gf lterally on top of me'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ominas: Wounded > You panic and
attempt to flee


An Imperial Army captain barely slashes Tarak's right leg.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
You scythe *Ominas*'s left foot very hard.
You flee head over heels.
In the Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
l
s
In the Dense Forest
The ground here is always moist and the humidity is practically
suffocating. With rivers bordering the north and the west of Haddon
Mirk, the ground provides enough nutrients to help this forest thrive
in spite of the fact that the treetop canopy of leaves block a major
portion of the light from ever reaching the forest floor.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
n
3

bash
Ominas narrates 'ctf by break'
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Tarak* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is here, fighting an Imperial Army soldier, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Tarak, riding a raken.
An Imperial Army soldier is here, fighting Ominas.
An Imperial Army soldier is here, fighting Tarak.
An Imperial Army captain is here, fighting Tarak.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

-=+*

An Imperial Army soldier tickles Tarak's body with his pierce.
Atkins narrates 'hot'
*+
An Imperial Army captain slashes Tarak's body.
An Imperial Army soldier barely pierces Tarak's right arm.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
Joachim scythes *Tarak*'s left leg hard.
=-
-=
As *Ominas* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

You dodge a bash from *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - an Imperial Army soldier: Scratched - Ominas: Wounded >

An Imperial Army captain tries to slash Tarak, but he parries successfully.
An Imperial Army soldier pierces Tarak's right arm.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he parries successfully.
*Tarak* tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he parries successfully.
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - an Imperial Army soldier: Scratched - Ominas: Wounded >

*Tarak* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - an Imperial Army soldier: Scratched - Ominas: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee


An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army soldier's fight
An Imperial Army captain joins an Imperial Army soldier's fight
You flee head over heels.
Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

*Ominas* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
s
z

*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded >
No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded > [bash human]

f
-Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee


You flee head over heels.
Among the Ancient Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A white wolf with intelligent, golden eyes is watching.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Tic in 7 seconds
s
w
In the Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
l
In a Dense Forest
Dark green vines are growing all over the trunks of the trees here,
some reaching into the treetops. The soft ground gives beneath your feet
as you travel making a soft squishing sound which contrasts with the
sharp snapping of fallen twigs breaking under your weight. The lush
leaves that loom above cast an eerie green hue throughout the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
'1e

*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body hard.
You drawl '1e'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded >
3
An Imperial Army soldier joins Joachim's fight
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army soldier's fight
An Imperial Army soldier tickles Ominas's left arm with his pierce.
An Imperial Army soldier tickles Ominas's right leg with his pierce.
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
You scythe *Ominas*'s left leg hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.338 seconds.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ominas: Wounded >
kick
Your kick hits *Ominas* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ominas: Battered >

An Imperial Army soldier barely pierces Ominas's right arm.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Ominas: Battered >

*Ominas* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
3
s
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In the Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.

3

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >

Joachim tries to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten > No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe *Tarak*'s body hard.

Someone speaks from the Light '3x on'

-=+*
*Ominas* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee
*
*Tarak* leaves south riding a warhorse.
+=
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
-
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
*Tarak* leaves west riding a warhorse.
-=
They're not here anymore

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
w
3

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
f
No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee


You flee head over heels.
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w

*Tarak* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

3
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Ormus narrates 'thank you'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.


bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Bash who?
*Tarak* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
3

*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >

bash
-
Tarak swiftly dodges the angry tree's attempt to hit him.
The angry tree tries to hit Tarak, but he parries successfully.

kick=
+Cancelled.
Your kick hits *Tarak* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
The angry tree tries to hit Tarak, but he parries successfully.
Tarak swiftly dodges the angry tree's attempt to hit him.
Szet chats 'yess'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >

*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
na e s

*Tarak* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
You narrate 'e s'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
3
3
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > *Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock
stallion.
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
The angry tree tries to hit Ominas, but he dodges the attack.
The angry tree tries to hit Ominas, but he parries successfully.
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

kick
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
Your kick hits *Ominas* in the solar plexus
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
The angry tree tries to hit Ominas, but he parries successfully.
Ominas swiftly dodges the angry tree's attempt to hit him.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded >

*Ominas* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
3
3
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded > *Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you
parry successfully.
An Imperial Army soldier stops using a torch.
An Imperial Army captain tries to slash Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >

*Ominas* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

3
3
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > You swiftly dodge the angry tree's attempt to hit you.
The angry tree tries to hit Joachim, but he dodges the attack.
[kill human]

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the angry tree: Scratched >
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the angry tree: Scratched > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the angry tree: Scratched > In a Dense Forest
Fallen trees lie scattered on the ground here, probably cut by the lightning
that is very common in the area. The forest is thick, and the forest
canopy prevents much light from reaching the forest floor. Travel is
nonetheless difficult as the plant life here thrives in the darkened
dampness and humidity of Haddon Mirk. A break in the trees reveals a small
path to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting the angry tree, riding a raken.
The angry tree is here, fighting YOU
The angry tree is here, fighting Joachim.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the angry tree: Scratched > The angry tree tries to hit
Joachim, but he parries successfully.
You scythe the angry tree's trunk into bloody fragments
You swiftly dodge the angry tree's attempt to hit you.
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the angry tree: Wounded >

7
l
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the angry tree: Wounded >
In a Dense Forest
Fallen trees lie scattered on the ground here, probably cut by the lightning
that is very common in the area. The forest is thick, and the forest
canopy prevents much light from reaching the forest floor. Travel is
nonetheless difficult as the plant life here thrives in the darkened
dampness and humidity of Haddon Mirk. A break in the trees reveals a small
path to the south.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting the angry tree, riding a raken.
The angry tree is here, fighting YOU
The angry tree is here, fighting Joachim.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the angry tree: Wounded >

Joachim scythes the angry tree's crown into bloody fragments
Joachim swiftly dodges the angry tree's attempt to hit him.
You scythe the angry tree's trunk into bloody fragments
The angry tree tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the angry tree: Beaten >

Joachim drawls 'Ctf'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the angry tree: Beaten >
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the angry tree: Beaten >

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - the angry tree: Beaten >

You scythe the angry tree's branch into bloody fragments
The angry tree is dead R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
Your blood freezes as you hear the angry tree's death cry.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w
n
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
An Imperial Army soldier stops using a torch.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
n
s
Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
e
n
In the Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Among the Ancient Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

Tic in 7 seconds
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
s
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

3
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill human]

na she got up;3
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You narrate 'she got up'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
na sorry for tmng;3
[kill human]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You narrate 'sorry for tmng'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In the Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.
[kill human]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Among the Ancient Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
[kill human]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A white wolf with intelligent, golden eyes is watching.
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten > Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he
parries successfully.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
A swamp cat has arrived from the west.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
8

A swamp cat tries to hit Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he parries successfully.
You scythe *Tarak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >

Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash

kick
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
You miss your kick at *Tarak*'s groin, much to his relief...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >

A swamp cat tries to hit Tarak, but he parries successfully.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s right arm hard.
*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You dodge a bash from *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >

bash

Joachim pats a swamp cat on its head.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
-=
A swamp cat tries to hit Tarak, but he parries successfully.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body extremely hard.
*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
+**+=-
-=
As *Tarak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

A swamp cat tries to hit Tarak, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You dodge a bash from *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >

bash

Joachim avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Beaten >
*Ominas* avoids being bashed by Joachim who loses his balance
and falls
-
A swamp cat tries to hit Tarak, but he deflects the blow.
=
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee
+*
*Tarak* leaves east riding a warhorse.
*Tarak* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
*+
*Tarak* leaves south riding a warhorse.
=- -=
They're not here anymore

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A red wolf has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
3
[kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Battered >
A red wolf leaves east. >>

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls
Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Battered >
You scythe *Ominas*'s body hard.
A swamp cat tickles Ominas's right leg with its hit.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s head very hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Battered >

A swamp cat barely tickles Ominas's body with its hit.
You scythe *Ominas*'s head hard.
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he parries successfully.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s right leg very hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Beaten >
8

*Ominas* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
*Ominas* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

3
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
[kill human]



3
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.
[kill human]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of the angry tree is lying here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.
A tree is here, swinging a branch at your head.
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
The angry tree tries to hit Joachim, but he parries successfully.
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
kick
Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...

3
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Joachim scythes the angry tree's roots into bloody fragments
Joachim swiftly dodges the angry tree's attempt to hit him.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
k tree
[kill human]



Tic in 7 seconds
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You scythe the angry tree's trunk into bloody fragments

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - the angry tree: Critical > The angry tree tries to hit you, but
you deflect the blow.
You scythe the angry tree's trunk into bloody fragments
The angry tree is dead R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Blood never gets boring, does it?
Your blood freezes as you hear the angry tree's death cry.
Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In the Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A white wolf with intelligent, golden eyes is watching.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Dense and Tangled Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

3
3
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Between the Cliffs
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wolf with tawny fur moves with a cunning grace.



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Break in the Rock
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

At a Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

On the Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Small Bend
[ obvious exits: N E ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): Caution. Direction east leads to an unknown room.
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Trail Through the Dark Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): Caution. Direction west leads to an unknown room.
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Wading in the Reeds
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door south: reeds
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A large swarm of mosquitoes is buzzing around your head.
[kill human]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim opens the reeds.
[kill human]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > A two-headed serpent hits your left arm extremely hard.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > [kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > [kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > [kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > [kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > [kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > [kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Healthy > You scythe a two-headed
serpent's body into bloody fragments
A two-headed serpent tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Scratched > [kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Scratched >
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Scratched >
7
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Scratched > [kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Scratched > [kill human]



l
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Scratched > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Scratched > Wading in the Reeds
The water is peppered with sparse patches of vegetation. A mild current still
exists, pulling in every direction. Long streaks of green vines pierce the
black depths of the water below. The swamp bends back to the southwest and
follows eastwards where the current slows. A dense forest of trees stands to
the north.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door south: reeds
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting YOU
A large swarm of mosquitoes is buzzing around your head.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Scratched >

You scythe a two-headed serpent's body into bloody fragments
A two-headed serpent tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - a two-headed serpent: Hurt >
f
You panic and attempt to flee


You flee head over heels.
Before a Swamp
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Rader tells you 'chance you stashed my eq somewhere?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
w
w
Wading in the Reeds
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door south: reeds
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A large swarm of mosquitoes is buzzing around your head.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Twist in the Swamp
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Joachim has arrived from the south, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Wading in the Reeds
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door south: reeds
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A large swarm of mosquitoes is buzzing around your head.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Twist in the Swamp
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
rep err

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Further into the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A snake is crawling through the water here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Swampy Ground
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves up riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Overlooking a Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
You reply to Rader 'err'

i
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
You are carrying:
the severed head of Tarak the Human slain in Mayene
a leather water flask

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

End of the Path
[ obvious exits: N ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

A badger captures and eats an insect.
A badger tunnels through the soil.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

On the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
Rufferto yaps happily nearby.

na someone loot rader?
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Entering Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
You narrate 'someone loot rader?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Joachim sighs loudly.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
rep how long ago u die
l
You reply to Rader 'how long ago u die'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
Cobblestone fades away, back into the hard packed dirt scarred with wagon ruts.
Sounds of the city, drift above the great walls that meet at the pallisade just
to the east. Soldiers can be seen walking on the walls forever vigilante
against Tear's enemies. To the south, fields that provide the city of Tear with
sustanance spread out to the west of the city.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > The Tear Road
Cobblestone fades away, back into the hard packed dirt scarred with wagon ruts.
Sounds of the city, drift above the great walls that meet at the pallisade just
to the east. Soldiers can be seen walking on the walls forever vigilante
against Tear's enemies. To the south, fields that provide the city of Tear with
sustanance spread out to the west of the city.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
scan w

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Rader tells you '14 mins '

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
rep nods in copse
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
You reply to Rader 'nods in copse'

scan w
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
l
Road Around Tear
Here the dusty path follows around the north side of Tear. It continues to
the west towards Tear's north gate. A little to the east, it circles back
around Tear's north-eastern corner and down its east side, to the east
gate. Off the path to the north, barren fields sit, bordered off to the
north by the dark mass of Haddon Mirk.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
scan w

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Northeast of Tear
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Rader tells you 'cheers'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
l
Northeast of Tear
Here the path widens a little and seems to be more used. To the southwest the
sights and sounds of Tear are visible above the north-eastern wall. The path
around Tear continues to the west and back to the south. The remnants of an
old wooden wagon are here, broken down and rotted.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

stat
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
You are a 430 year old male seanchan hunter.
You are carrying 2.8 lbs and wearing 30.9 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:12 Dex:18 Con:19. Total: 86.
Offensive bonus: 152, Dodging bonus: 117, Parrying bonus: 198. Total Defence: 315
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 202 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Andor Tar Valon Illian Tear Maradon Children of Light Red Eagles
Bandar Eban Mayene
Your armor absorbs about 30% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT
- NOTICE

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Tic in 7 seconds

Joachim narrates 'Pretty sure you can hit us without mobs.'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
'need new horse
l
You drawl 'need new horse'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Northeast of Tear
Here the path widens a little and seems to be more used. To the southwest the
sights and sounds of Tear are visible above the north-eastern wall. The path
around Tear continues to the west and back to the south. The remnants of an
old wooden wagon are here, broken down and rotted.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
na they vridge patrol?
You narrate 'they vridge patrol?'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
whe
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Espen - Northeast of Tear
Joachim - Northeast of Tear

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Northeast of Tear
Here the path widens a little and seems to be more used. To the southwest the
sights and sounds of Tear are visible above the north-eastern wall. The path
around Tear continues to the west and back to the south. The remnants of an
old wooden wagon are here, broken down and rotted.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >

Joachim narrates 'Nod'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
'hors is dung
3
You drawl 'hors is dung'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
A raken wiggles her tail.
Ominas narrates 'just getting grouped you newbs'
[kill human]

na yeah that thing dstroys
* R HP:Hurt MV:Full >
l

Ominas narrates 'you just sat mobs'
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road around Tear
The path here runs all around the north-eastern corner of Tear. To the
south, Tear's massive east gate stands quietly, leading eastwards into a
cluster of olive fields and farmyards. To the north, the path leads to the
northeastern corner of Tear and then west across its north border. Off the
path to the east, barren grasslands stretch northeast, bordered by huge
olive fields.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
This is the path leading east from the great city of Tear. The dirt seems
to be quite well-trodden and packed down from months of use. To the west,
the path stops at Tear's massive wooden gate. Here the path works its way
northwards, around Tear. It also winds far to the east, towards a distant
farmyard. The salty smell of the ocean invades your nostrils, drifting
in from the south.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You narrate 'yeah that thing dstroys'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
The small dirt road leading from Tear runs in almost all directions here. To
the south, barren grasslands spread for miles. Not far to the west, the road
leads towards Tear. Towards the north, the path forks off into the wild
prairies. A road leading to a small farmyard on the edge of one of Tear's huge
olive fields lies eastward.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
Path from Tear
The small dirt road leading from Tear runs in almost all directions here. To
the south, barren grasslands spread for miles. Not far to the west, the road
leads towards Tear. Towards the north, the path forks off into the wild
prairies. A road leading to a small farmyard on the edge of one of Tear's huge
olive fields lies eastward.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Farmyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A tired farmer is here.
Farmyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A tired farmer is here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
3
3
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Barren Fields
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A field of tall, lush plants sways gently in the breeze.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Near the Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A long-billed crane is here flying around.
A long-billed crane is here flying around.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Edge of the Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Reed Choked Island
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Damp Muddy Island
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Overlooking the Swamplands
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Squelching Grassland
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Overgrown Grass
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Before a Trailhead
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A gull is here flying around.
[kill human]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Widening Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A small chimney puffs smoke from the roof of a ledge wagon.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.
A young blacksmith is here, looking for work.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Rutted Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
[kill human]



* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Before a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door south: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
[kill human]

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Your mount is too exhausted.
[kill human]

not
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim has arrived from the south, riding a raken.
[kill human]

dism
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

rr
* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > You stop riding him.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
[ride 2.horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
s

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A dark skinned dockmaster keeps order on his docks.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim has arrived from the north, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
The corpse of Rader is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around the Dock
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Approaching Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside the Dockmaster's Office
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A wild stallion bucks madly, being ridden by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
dism
You stop riding him.

* HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
rr
[ride 2.horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Approaching Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around the Dock
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
The corpse of Rader is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A dark skinned dockmaster keeps order on his docks.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
An herbalist narrates 'A thief has stolen my pouch of potions, and all my gold. Find
him and dispatch him, and you may keep the rewards for yourself.'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Before a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door south: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Rutted Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Widening Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A small chimney puffs smoke from the roof of a ledge wagon.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.
A young blacksmith is here, looking for work.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Before a Trailhead
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A gull is here flying around.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Overgrown Grass
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Squelching Grassland
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Overlooking the Swamplands
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Damp Muddy Island
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
l
Tic in 7 seconds
A Damp Muddy Island
The thick vegetation on the other islands is conspicuously absent here,
leaving the little island slick with mud. Footing is treacherous at best
and many markings of passing animals can be seen in the mud. The island
continues north from here, while the dark water blocks other exits.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

An herbalist narrates 'I hear he was last seen near the Two Rivers.'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Reed Choked Island
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Edge of the Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Near the Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A long-billed crane is visible flying high in the sky.
A long-billed crane is here flying around.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Strong >
l iin soft
You do not see that here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
l in soft
You do not see that item here.

'sec
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
You drawl 'sec'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
e

Joachim nods in agreement.

e
s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Edge of the Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Reed Choked Island
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > The Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Damp Muddy Island
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
s
s
s
Overlooking the Swamplands
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

e
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Squelching Grassland
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Overgrown Grass
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Before a Trailhead
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A gull is here flying around.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
s
s
A Widening Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A small chimney puffs smoke from the roof of a ledge wagon.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.
A young blacksmith is here, looking for work.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
s
A Rutted Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

s
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Before a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door south: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A dark skinned dockmaster keeps order on his docks.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
e
e
e
Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of Rader is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Around the Dock
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
w
Over the Shallows
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Approaching the Eastern Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
The corpse of Rader is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.

i
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
You are carrying:
the severed head of Tarak the Human slain in Mayene
a leather water flask


* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
put head pouch
You don't see a pouch here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
put flask pouch
You don't see a pouch here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
wear pack
You wear a backpack on your back.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
l in pack
backpack (used) :
fourteen gold crowns

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
put head pack
You put the severed head of Tarak the Human slain in Mayene in a backpack.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
put flask pack
You put a leather water flask in a backpack.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
g all corpse
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
put lantern pack
You put a mirrored lantern in a backpack.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
w

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A dark skinned dockmaster keeps order on his docks.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
n
n
n
n
Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

n
n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Before a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door south: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Rutted Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > A Widening Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A small chimney puffs smoke from the roof of a ledge wagon.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.
A young blacksmith is here, looking for work.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Before a Trailhead
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A gull is here flying around.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
w
n
Tic in 7 seconds
Overgrown Grass
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

n
n
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Squelching Grassland
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Overlooking the Swamplands
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Damp Muddy Island
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
w
n
The Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
A Reed Choked Island
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Edge of the Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
w
w
Near the Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A long-billed crane is visible flying high in the sky.
A long-billed crane is here flying around.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
w
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

w
* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Barren Fields
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A field of tall, lush plants sways gently in the breeze.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

Espen
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Forward the Corenne

Post by Espen » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:36 pm

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong >

Joachim drawls 'Moves'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Strong > Joachim nods in agreement.

Joachim drawls 'Toss me my flask?'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
diag horse

*Atkins* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >

*Atkins* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A bloodstock stallion is in excellent condition.
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > A bloodstock stallion is healthy.
A bloodstock stallion is strong.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
3

*Atkins* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Atkins* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
[kill human]

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill human]

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill human]

l
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill human]

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Olive Field
In all directions stretch masses of reddish olives fields. The chimnies of
buildings in farmyards to the west is quite visible. A cool breeze drifts
northward from the ocean to the south. A small winding path leads away from
the house and follows eastward through the fields. There seems to be an
unusually dark patch of olive vines off the road to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

g flask pack
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > You get a leather water flask from a backpack.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > There doesn't seem to be a flask in a backpack.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
give flask joachim
whe
You give a leather water flask to Joachim.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Espen - Olive Field
Joachim - Olive Field

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >

Joachim puts a leather water flask on his belt.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Farmyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A tired farmer is here.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >

*Ominas* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Ominas* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Well-Travelled Track
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

3
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Farmyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A tired farmer is here.
*Atkins* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road around Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Northeast of Tear
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill human]

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Entering Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
Rufferto yaps happily nearby.
[kill human]



* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

On the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
[kill human]



* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Overlooking a Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves down riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Swampy Ground
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
[kill human]



* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Further into the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
[kill human]



* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Twist in the Swamp
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Further into the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A snake is crawling through the water here.
[kill human]

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Joachim scythes a watersnake's body into bloody fragments
A watersnake is dead R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear a watersnake's death cry.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > [kill human]

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Ominas* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Ominas* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* leaves north riding a warhorse.
[kill human]

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

'spamming..
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he parries successfully.

3
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
You drawl 'spamming..'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
kick

Joachim tells you 'When we get hit, flee and go 1w'

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered > Your beautiful full
-circle kick misses *Tarak* by a mile.

Tic in 7 seconds
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
*Ominas* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
kick
Your kick hits *Tarak* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

*Ominas* scythes Joachim's right leg very hard.
*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

l
* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
kick
Further into the Swamp
The swamp continues here, gushing in from the east and following around a
bend, twisting off to the north. The water seems to be even murkier and
darker. A thin film of slime seems to drift aloft, ignorant of the mild
current. Small swirls can be seen in the water, seemingly originating from
the muddy ground beneath the water.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
*Tarak* is here, fighting YOU, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is sitting here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered > Your beautiful full
-circle kick misses *Tarak* by a mile.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
7
f

Joachim has arrived from the north, riding a raken.
*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.

* R HP:Scratched MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* slashes your right arm into bloody fragments

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

*Ominas* looks around slowly, as if something is hidden in the room.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
*Ominas* scythes your right arm extremely hard.
Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

*Ominas* scythes your left foot into bloody fragments
*Tarak* slashes your left leg into bloody fragments

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
*Ominas* avoids being bashed by Joachim who loses his balance and falls
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered > You panic and attempt
to flee

na oww

You flee head over heels.
Swampy Ground
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
You narrate 'oww'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
3
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
e
Swampy Ground
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.

3
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.


bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Further into the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
-
*Ominas* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Tarak* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
fl
PANIC You couldn't escape

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
You scythe *Tarak*'s body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
l
Further into the Swamp
The swamp continues here, gushing in from the east and following around a
bend, twisting off to the north. The water seems to be even murkier and
darker. A thin film of slime seems to drift aloft, ignorant of the mild
current. Small swirls can be seen in the water, seemingly originating from
the muddy ground beneath the water.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of a watersnake is lying here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Tarak* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.


* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

Joachim tells you '1w'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered > You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he parries
successfully.
bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
-=+
f
s
w*
3
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee

You flee head over heels.
Swampy Ground
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim Raf'kesan is sitting here, riding a raken.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting Ominas.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

3
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >

bash
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >

A two-headed serpent hits Ominas's body hard.

8-
Joachim clambers to his feet.
=
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s right foot very hard.

Cancelled.
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 121 hit points.
*Tarak* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

kck
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Battered >
*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* says 'you guys pk weird'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Battered > Arglebargle, glop
-glyf?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
kick

You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he parries successfully.
A two-headed serpent barely hits Tarak's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
You miss your kick at *Tarak*'s groin, much to his relief...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
*Tarak* leaves up riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

A two-headed serpent hits Ominas's body.

kick
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

A two-headed serpent tickles Ominas's body with its hit.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s head hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
3
Kick who?

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Battered >

*Tarak* has arrived from above, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Battered >

*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Battered >

You scythe *Ominas*'s head hard.
A two-headed serpent barely hits Ominas's right foot.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body very hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
kick tarak
Your beautiful full-circle kick misses *Tarak* by a mile.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

You dodge a bash from *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

A two-headed serpent tickles Tarak's right arm with its hit.
A two-headed serpent hits Tarak's left foot.
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
You scythe *Tarak*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

*Ominas* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

l ominas
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
l
You do not see that here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered > *Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding
a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
Swampy Ground
All around, a shallow river ebbs swiftly towards the east from an unknown
source originating somewhere nearby. The water below has a dark murky
color and a greasy slick feel. A shallow riverbank rises back up to the
east, proving to be quite a difficult climb.
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is here, fighting YOU, riding a warhorse.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A two-headed serpent is here, fighting Tarak.
*Tarak* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
*Ominas* scythes your right leg into bloody fragments

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
*Tarak* leaves up riding a warhorse.

kick
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
You scythe *Ominas*'s left leg hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
A two-headed serpent hits Ominas's body.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
Your kick hits *Ominas* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* leaves up riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
3

Joachim leaves up riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
u
[kill human]

3
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Joachim has arrived from above, riding a raken.
Overlooking a Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Joachim has arrived from below, riding a raken.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Fork in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

At a Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

bash
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he parries successfully.
You try to scythe *Tarak*, but he deflects the blow.
-=+**
*Atkins* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Rufferto, faithful dog of the sage has arrived from the north.
+=
Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

-
*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s head very hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
*Tarak* slashes your head into bloody fragments
*Atkins* strikes Joachim's left arm hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

bash

Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s left leg very hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
*Tarak* slashes your body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

*Atkins* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

*Atkins* strikes Joachim's left arm hard.
*Ominas* scythes Joachim's body hard.
-=+**+
=-
-=
*Atkins* strikes Joachim's body very hard.
*Ominas* scythes Joachim's head very hard.
*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You barely scythe *Tarak*'s body.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
As *Tarak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground
You dodge a bash from *Tarak* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

*Ominas* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Tarak: Battered >

You scythe *Tarak*'s body hard.
*Tarak* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The sun rises.
Tic length updated to: 63.91 seconds.

kick
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >
*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock
stallion.
You miss your kick at *Tarak*'s groin, much to his relief...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >

Joachim panics, and attempts to flee
*Atkins* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >

*Atkins* strikes Joachim's left leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >
kick
Your beautiful full-circle kick misses *Tarak* by a mile.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >

*Tarak* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >
*Ominas* scythes Joachim's body hard.
*Atkins* strikes Joachim's right leg hard.
*Tarak* slashes your right hand into bloody fragments

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >
7
l joachim

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
Joachim tells you 'To CTF'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >
*Tarak* slashes your right arm very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >
f

*Ominas* scythes your body into bloody fragments
*Atkins* strikes your left foot into bloody fragments
PANIC You couldn't escape

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Tarak: Battered >
f

*Atkins* strikes your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much

PANIC You couldn't escape
*Ominas* scythes your body into bloody fragments
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much

You panic and attempt to flee
*Tarak* slashes your head into bloody fragments
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much


You flee head over heels.
Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 202 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You do not see that here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

*Atkins* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Rufferto, faithful dog of the sage has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Atkins: Wounded >
*Ominas* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

f
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Atkins: Wounded >
n
n
You tickle *Atkins*'s body with your scythe.
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee


*Ominas* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.


*Ominas* scythes your body extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much


You flee head over heels.
At a Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
Break in the Rock
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
w
w
s
Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A shaggy wolfish creature darts through the shadows.
A thin wispy fog drifts slowly across your path.
A raven is here flying around.

w
w
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A small scattering of blue berries graces the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A thin wispy fog drifts slowly across your path.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Deep in the Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A black crow is here, watching.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Humid Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A black hawk is here flying around.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
n
n
Rising Forest
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A wild dog with matted fur snarls at you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

n
n
n
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Steep Hillside
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A big brown bear growls angrily about him.
A black hawk with white markings scans for prey.
A frog is here, croaking happily.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

rp crit
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf?

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
e
e
e
Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Forrested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Forrested Hills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
n
e
e
Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.
A strange-looking lizard stands here on its hind legs.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Forest in the Hills
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 15(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102271892 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1228108 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
e
Forest Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
rep 15hp
You reply to Joachim '15hp'

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Atkins narrates 'joa ctf'
Forest Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.


rep e 2n;3
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Ominas narrates 'nod'
You reply to Joachim 'e 2n'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Ominas narrates 'wanted esp'
[kill human]


* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Forest Near the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
[kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

West of a Mountain Pass
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A crippled bear is here, drooling rabidly.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
[kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Forest Bordering the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
[kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Among the Foothills
Among the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path Through the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path Through the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
[kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Steep Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.
[kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A young man stands here carefully surveying the activity in Haddon Mirk.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Low Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A long-billed crane is here flying around.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.
[kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Edge of a Field
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A bulky pig with thick tusks and a slick skin sniffs the ground for food.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
[kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Worn Path Through a Field
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Narrow Field
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Small Peninsula
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.
[kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Small Peninsula
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.
[kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Damp Muddy Island
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Damp Muddy Island
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Overlooking the Swamplands
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Squelching Grassland
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
[kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Overgrown Grass
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.
[kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Before a Trailhead
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A gull is here flying around.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Widening Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A small chimney puffs smoke from the roof of a ledge wagon.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A gull is here flying around.
A young blacksmith is here, looking for work.
[kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Rutted Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
[kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Before a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door south: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
[kill human]

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > Joachim closes the barricade.
You have 15(405) hit and 164(165) movement points.
You have scored 102271892 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1228108 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You have 15(405) hit and 164(165) movement points.
You have scored 102271892 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1228108 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > You have 15(405) hit and 164(165) movement points.
You have scored 102271892 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1228108 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
dism
l
You stop riding him.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Joachim has arrived from the south, riding a raken.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
sc
You have 15(405) hit and 164(165) movement points.
You have scored 102271892 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1228108 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >

Rader narrates 'did someone stash my eq?'

r
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Joachim drawls 'beat'

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
sc
The day has begun.
Tic length updated to: 65.965 seconds.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked. Starting tic timer.
You have 29(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102271892 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1228108 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Joachim sits down and rests.

st
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You stop resting, and stand up.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
cc 28
l
7
l
Joachim stops resting, and clambers on his feet.
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 28 hit points.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Joachim stops riding a raken.
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Joachim sits down and rests.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Atkins narrates 'think it is east of east gate?'
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is resting here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Ominas narrates 'e of tear I think'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 29(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102271892 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1228108 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Rader narrates 'cheers'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
na was 15hp
whe
You narrate 'was 15hp'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
sc
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Joachim - Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Espen - Behind a Makeshift Barricade

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You have 29(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102271892 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1228108 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.
*Rader* has arrived from the south, riding a dun mare.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
3
cdn
close barricade n
[kill human]
You scythe *Rader*'s right hand extremely hard.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rader: Scratched >
Joachim stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rader: Scratched > Joachim scythes *Rader*'s body into
bloody fragments
It's already closed

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rader: Hurt >

Joachim scythes *Rader*'s head into bloody fragments
A conscript joins Joachim's fight
A Seanchan sentry joins a conscript's fight
*Rader* tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
You scythe *Rader*'s body into bloody fragments

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rader: Wounded >

Joachim opens the barricade.

cdn
close barricade n
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rader: Wounded >
Ok.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rader: Wounded >
Joachim opens the barricade.

na oh ffs
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rader: Wounded >
You narrate 'oh ffs'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rader: Wounded >
A Seanchan sentry strikes Rader's body extremely hard.
A conscript draws a two-fisted flamberge from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
A conscript wields a two-fisted flamberge in a two-handed grip.
A conscript slashes Rader's body extremely hard.
Joachim scythes *Rader*'s right leg into bloody fragments
You swiftly dodge *Rader*'s attempt to hit you.
You scythe *Rader*'s right leg into bloody fragments

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rader: Battered >
*Rader* panics, and attempts to flee

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Rader: Battered >
*Rader* leaves south riding a dun mare.

nahe
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf?

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

A conscript leaves south. vv
Joachim narrates 'Let em out'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
na go rader
You narrate 'go rader'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Joachim narrates 'Go RAder'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
na we not spamming
You narrate 'we not spamming'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

*Rader* has arrived from the south, riding a dun mare.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
*Rader* leaves north riding a dun mare.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

A dock hand has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Joachim closes the barricade.

l
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim sits down and rests.
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is resting here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
l
sc
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is resting here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You have 43(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102277496 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1222504 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is resting here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 43(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102277496 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1222504 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Tic in 7 seconds
l
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is resting here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
l
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is resting here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
l
The rain stops.
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is resting here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 57(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102277496 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1222504 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 57(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102277496 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1222504 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

l
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is resting here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

st
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You stop resting, and stand up.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
cc 56
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 56 hit points.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
odn
open barricade n
Ok.

scan n
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Rufferto yaps happily nearby.
*Atkins* is here, fighting a Seanchan sentry, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is here, fighting a Seanchan sentry, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a Seanchan sentry, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Seanchan sentry is here, fighting Ominas.
A Seanchan sentry is here, fighting Tarak.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
l
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is resting here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
'they clearing

Joachim nods in agreement.

l
* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You drawl 'they clearing'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is resting here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
'finid suldam

Joachim nods in agreement.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You drawl 'finid suldam'

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
scan n
Rufferto yaps happily nearby.
*Atkins* is here, fighting a Seanchan sentry, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is here, fighting a Seanchan sentry, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is here, fighting a Seanchan sentry, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A Seanchan sentry is lying here, mortally wounded.
A Seanchan sentry is here, fighting Tarak.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
l
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is resting here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Your blood freezes as you hear someone's death cry.
Joachim stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Joachim leaves west. <<
You follow Joachim.

Fish Storage
[ obvious exits: E ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A gull is here flying around.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >

Joachim leaves east. >>
You follow Joachim.

Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

cdn
close barricade n
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Joachim leaves east. >>
You follow Joachim.

Fresh Water Storage
[ obvious exits: W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A large stone well is here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
I see no barricade there.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >

Joachim leaves west. <<
You follow Joachim.

Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

cdn
close barricade n
* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Joachim leaves south. vv
You follow Joachim.

Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > That's absurd

* HP:Critical MV:Full >

Joachim leaves south. vv
You follow Joachim.

Coastline Docks
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A dark skinned dockmaster keeps order on his docks.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >

Joachim leaves west. <<
You follow Joachim.

Approaching the Central Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south. vv
You follow Joachim.

On the Central Pier
[ obvious exits: N ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): No matches found.
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves north. ^^
You follow Joachim.

Approaching the Central Pier
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west. <<
You follow Joachim.

Walking the Docks
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves west. <<
You follow Joachim.

End of the Docks
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A gull is here flying around.
A gull is here flying around.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves south. vv
You follow Joachim.

On the Western Pier
[ obvious exits: N ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a human leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.
A tanned ship's captain stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
nod

Joachim nods in agreement.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong > Joachim leaves north. ^^
You follow Joachim.

End of the Docks
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A gull is here flying around.
A gull is here flying around.
You nod in agreement.

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves north. ^^
You follow Joachim.

Dockside Sundries and Supplies
[ obvious exits: S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A grocer with dark eyes patiently serves his customers.

7
* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south. vv
You follow Joachim.

End of the Docks
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A gull is here flying around.
A gull is here flying around.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Critical MV:Strong >
'run straight to sul?
Joachim leaves east. >>
You follow Joachim.

Walking the Docks
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A brute of a creature guards the area, ready to rip into strangers.
You drawl 'run straight to sul?'

l
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Joachim leaves east. >>
You follow Joachim.

Approaching the Central Pier
The spray from the sea blows in with the wind and from underfoot. The
sealing on this area has been neglected and when a larger burst of water
runs into the support pillars of the dock, it sends a light jet of wetness
from underneath the planks. The long central dock runs off the south. The
other two piers can be accessed to the east and to the west.
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Joachim leaves east. >>
You follow Joachim.

Coastline Docks
Between the planks of the boards that make this dock, the sand fades into
water. The dock has been kept in good repair and sure footing is to be
found along its length. Ships bob with the rocking of the water in the sea
to the south. Three piers extend from the main dock area and a small
building lies off to the southwest. The main dock extends east and west.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A dark skinned dockmaster keeps order on his docks.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Joachim leaves north. ^^
You follow Joachim.

Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
A wide plankway has been constructed to allow easy access on and off the
shoreline docks to the south. On either side of the plankway soft sand has
formed in mounds. Some of that sand has formed a thin coat over the
plankway heading into the docks.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.
Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
A wide plankway has been constructed to allow easy access on and off the
shoreline docks to the south. On either side of the plankway soft sand has
formed in mounds. Some of that sand has formed a thin coat over the
plankway heading into the docks.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A gull is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Joachim leaves north. ^^
You follow Joachim.

Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
The corpse of Tarak is lying here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A grey-skinned winged animal is here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
scan
3
3
North: Rufferto yaps happily nearby.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [kill human]



* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [kill human]



* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [kill human]



* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Joachim drawls 'If crit, yes'
[kill human]



* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [kill human]



* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [kill human]



scan n
* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [kill human]



* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [kill human]



* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
Rufferto yaps happily nearby.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring >
3
3
Rufferto yaps happily nearby.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > Rufferto yaps happily nearby.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Tarak* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Beaten MV:Tiring > [kill human]

Ominas bellows 'sorry debating whether to hit you inside with this lag'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > You bellow 'literally let me regen from 15hp to 60'

* HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Ominas bellows 'I think not'
[kill human]

Joachim bellows 'Tsall good, your call.'

You bellow 'get the other defender'

You bellow 'overwehelming superourty'

You drawl 'they gone'

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You stop resting, and stand up.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
rs

Joachim nods in agreement.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full > [ride horse]
You start riding him.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
n
n
n
Before a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door south: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of a Seanchan sentry is lying here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > A Rutted Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > A Widening Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A small chimney puffs smoke from the roof of a ledge wagon.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A gull is here flying around.
A young blacksmith is here, looking for work.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Before a Trailhead
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A gull is here flying around.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
w
n
Overgrown Grass
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.

n
n
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Squelching Grassland
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Overlooking the Swamplands
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > A Damp Muddy Island
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
w
The Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
w
w
A Reed Choked Island
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Edge of the Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Near the Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A long-billed crane is here flying around.
A long-billed crane is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
w
w
Barren Fields
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A field of tall, lush plants sways gently in the breeze.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

s
w
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Alas, you cannot go that way...

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Farmyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A tired farmer is here.

w
w
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
w
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Inside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tear
Door east: PalisadeGate
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A sailor's pair of leather trousers has been left here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A thin pair of boarskin gloves has been dropped here.
A dark vest obscured by shadows lies here.
A cap of fine gray fur has been left here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Rader* is sleeping here, riding a dun mare.
A local lord is here.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.
A guard warily scans those who pass through the Palisade Gate.
A guard warily scans those who pass through the Palisade Gate.
A guard warily scans those who pass through the Palisade Gate.
A guard warily scans those who pass through the Palisade Gate.
A guard warily scans those who pass through the Palisade Gate.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
e
Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
rep rader sleeping egate
You reply to Joachim 'rader sleeping egate'

whe
l
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Espen - Outside a Palisade Gate

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Outside a Palisade Gate
This is the path leading east from the great city of Tear. The dirt seems
to be quite well-trodden and packed down from months of use. To the west,
the path stops at Tear's massive wooden gate. Here the path works its way
northwards, around Tear. It also winds far to the east, towards a distant
farmyard. The salty smell of the ocean invades your nostrils, drifting
in from the south.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
who
Players
There is/are: 17 player(s) on LS and 3 player(s) on DS as of the last site update.
-------
Jasaray of Illian
Lord Echelon the Unifier [Legion of Unity] WANTED
Ormus Taan
Lord Ominas Crowe [Gaidin Council] WANTED
3 Joachim Raf'kesan [Morat'raken Council]
Atkins the Prophet [Child of Light, Council of the Anointed] WANTED
Faraday Amar
7 Espen Al Rasiardis {Morat'raken applicant} [Ever Victorious Army]
Ghavin of Seandar
Rader the Defender of the Stone [Defender of the Stone] WANTED
Delta of Rampore
Tovarg of Arafel
Lord Tarak the Under-captain [Defender of the Stone] WANTED
Oli of Illian
Szet of Illian

15 players displayed.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
l
Outside a Palisade Gate
This is the path leading east from the great city of Tear. The dirt seems
to be quite well-trodden and packed down from months of use. To the west,
the path stops at Tear's massive wooden gate. Here the path works its way
northwards, around Tear. It also winds far to the east, towards a distant
farmyard. The salty smell of the ocean invades your nostrils, drifting
in from the south.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
e
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Espen - Path from Tear

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
e
e
Farmyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A tired farmer is here.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
n
e
Barren Fields
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A field of tall, lush plants sways gently in the breeze.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Near the Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A long-billed crane is here flying around.
A long-billed crane is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Edge of the Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
e
s
A Reed Choked Island
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
The Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > A Damp Muddy Island
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Overlooking the Swamplands
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Squelching Grassland
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
s
Overgrown Grass
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
s
s
Before a Trailhead
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A gull is here flying around.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
A Widening Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A small chimney puffs smoke from the roof of a ledge wagon.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A gull is here flying around.
A young blacksmith is here, looking for work.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > A Rutted Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Before a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door south: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of a Seanchan sentry is lying here. [2]
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Approaching a Small Fishing Dock
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A gull is here flying around.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
n
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout dock hand goes about his daily duties.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
'tbhey all in
You drawl 'tbhey all in'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Joachim nods in agreement.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
not
A dock hand leaves west. <<
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[group all]

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
'go ctf?
You drawl 'go ctf?'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
l
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Espen - Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Joachim - Behind a Makeshift Barricade

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Tarak tells you 'ima rent sorry man'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
rep hugs
You reply to Tarak 'hugs'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
rep ty for pk
l
You reply to Tarak 'ty for pk'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
sc

Tarak tells you 'my link is dung on a good day'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
You have 170(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102277496 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1222504 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >

Joachim drawls 'Think I'll go Falme and rent'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
A raken wiggles her tail.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >

Tarak tells you 'this is fkn disgusting '

rep yeah lag fucked atm
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
nod
You reply to Tarak 'yeah lag fucked atm'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
You nod in agreement.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
l
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >

Ominas tells you ‘sure, Tarak is renting'

'u hav discs?
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
You drawl 'u hav discs?'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
'oh
You drawl 'oh'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
'ominas coming back
You drawl 'ominas coming back'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >

Joachim drawls 'Is a boat here no?'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
rep thnk joa renting
You reply to Ominas 'thnk joa renting'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
'i dont know boats :p
l
You drawl 'i dont know boats :p'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Tic in 7 seconds

A conscript has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
whe
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Espen - Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Joachim - Behind a Makeshift Barricade

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >

A conscript leaves east. >>

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
l

Joachim thinks hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Joachim has disbanded the group.
You stop following Joachim.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Joachim drawls 'Cecking boat thing'

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
l
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
l
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
l
Behind a Makeshift Barricade
Sounds of waves crashing and birds calling fill the air. A strong scent of
salt hangs in the air. The ground underfoot is hardpacked, but is lined
with a thin layer of grainy sand. A large manmade barricade of tree limbs
lies off to the north while wooden planks leading to the shoreline docks
are to the south.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door north: barricade
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving west. <<
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving east. >>
There are some bloody traces of a seanchan leaving south. vv
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.
A stout Seanchan sentry keeps vigilant watch here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
n
Before a Makeshift Barricade
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
Door south: barricade
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
n
n
n
A Rutted Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > A Widening Trail
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A small chimney puffs smoke from the roof of a ledge wagon.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A gull soars overhead, fish hanging out of its beak.
A young blacksmith is here, looking for work.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Before a Trailhead
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A thin man with cunning eyes scouts the horizon.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w
n
n
n
Overgrown Grass
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Squelching Grassland
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Ears twitching, a beaked scavenger smells food in the distance.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Overlooking the Swamplands
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Seanchan Outpost
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > A Damp Muddy Island
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w
The Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w
A Reed Choked Island
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.

w
w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Edge of the Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Near the Drowned Lands
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A long-billed crane is here flying around.
A long-billed crane is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

7
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

Tic in 7 seconds
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w
w
Barren Fields
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A field of tall, lush plants sways gently in the breeze.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
s
w
w
Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Farmyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A tired farmer is here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w
Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
cdw
close PalisadeGate w
l
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh > Outside a Palisade Gate
This is the path leading east from the great city of Tear. The dirt seems
to be quite well-trodden and packed down from months of use. To the west,
the path stops at Tear's massive wooden gate. Here the path works its way
northwards, around Tear. It also winds far to the east, towards a distant
farmyard. The salty smell of the ocean invades your nostrils, drifting
in from the south.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
odw
open PalisadeGate w
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Fresh >
w;e
Inside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tear
Door east: PalisadeGate
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A sailor's pair of leather trousers has been left here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A thin pair of boarskin gloves has been dropped here.
A dark vest obscured by shadows lies here.
A cap of fine gray fur has been left here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
You notice a steel flanged mace is hidden here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A local lord is here.
A small dog is here, barking furiously.
A guard warily scans those who pass through the Palisade Gate.
A guard warily scans those who pass through the Palisade Gate.
A guard warily scans those who pass through the Palisade Gate.
A guard warily scans those who pass through the Palisade Gate.
A guard warily scans those who pass through the Palisade Gate.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Espen - Outside a Palisade Gate

n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
n
Road around Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

n
n
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Northeast of Tear
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
w
w
Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
tr
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
-
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
=
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving east.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving east.
Some clear fairly recent tracks of Rufferto, faithful dog of the sage leaving east.
Some clear day-old tracks of a warhorse (ridden) leaving south.
Some three day-old tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving west.
Some three day-old tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving west.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >

Joachim tells you 'I am e gate'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
7
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
e
e
e
Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
s
Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Northeast of Tear
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
s
Road around Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
fol joachim
l
You now follow Joachim.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Outside a Palisade Gate
This is the path leading east from the great city of Tear. The dirt seems
to be quite well-trodden and packed down from months of use. To the west,
the path stops at Tear's massive wooden gate. Here the path works its way
northwards, around Tear. It also winds far to the east, towards a distant
farmyard. The salty smell of the ocean invades your nostrils, drifting
in from the south.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
3
3
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Full >
You are now a member of Joachim's group.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road around Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Northeast of Tear
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >

An arrogant bridgeguard draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
An arrogant bridgeguard wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Espen is here'
Joachim scythes an arrogant bridgeguard's right leg into bloody fragments
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
An arrogant bridgeguard wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's head very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >
l
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
A large stone bridge starts here, crossing the Erinin river to the west. The
river's water swirls around the bridge's pillars before flowing to the south,
forming Tear's western boundary. A large palisade is seen to the east, and a
forest thickens to the north-east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting an arrogant bridgeguard, riding a raken.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting YOU, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >

An arrogant bridgeguard draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
An arrogant bridgeguard wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
Joachim scythes an arrogant bridgeguard's left arm very hard.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's left leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >

Joachim drawls 'brb'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >

An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
Joachim tries to scythe an arrogant bridgeguard, but he deflects the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >

A black stallion swishes the flies off its back with its tail.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >
nod

Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt > An arrogant bridgeguard
slashes Joachim's body hard.
Joachim scythes an arrogant bridgeguard's body.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's body.
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.
You nod in agreement.

7
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >
Joachim joins your fight

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt > An arrogant bridgeguard
bellows 'The Seanchan Joachim is here'
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
A large stone bridge starts here, crossing the Erinin river to the west. The
river's water swirls around the bridge's pillars before flowing to the south,
forming Tear's western boundary. A large palisade is seen to the east, and a
forest thickens to the north-east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting an arrogant bridgeguard, riding a raken.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting YOU, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting YOU, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >

An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
Joachim scythes an arrogant bridgeguard's right leg into bloody fragments
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's right leg very hard.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Wounded >
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
A large stone bridge starts here, crossing the Erinin river to the west. The
river's water swirls around the bridge's pillars before flowing to the south,
forming Tear's western boundary. A large palisade is seen to the east, and a
forest thickens to the north-east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting an arrogant bridgeguard, riding a raken.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting YOU, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting YOU, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Wounded >
An arrogant bridgeguard sends you sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Wounded >
Tic in 7 seconds

An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
Joachim scythes an arrogant bridgeguard's body.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes your left leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >

Joachim drawls 'They grouped'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >

Joachim snickers softly.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >

An arrogant bridgeguard slashes your left leg into bloody fragments
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
Joachim scythes an arrogant bridgeguard's left arm very hard.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes your body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >

An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
Joachim scythes an arrogant bridgeguard's body very hard.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's left leg very hard.

'wtf thought they only bashd if someone bashd
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Wounded >
7
You drawl 'wtf thought they only bashd if someone bashd'

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Wounded >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Wounded > The Eastern Foot of the
Erinin Bridge
A large stone bridge starts here, crossing the Erinin river to the west. The
river's water swirls around the bridge's pillars before flowing to the south,
forming Tear's western boundary. A large palisade is seen to the east, and a
forest thickens to the north-east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting an arrogant bridgeguard, riding a raken.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting YOU, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting YOU, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Wounded >

An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
Joachim tries to scythe an arrogant bridgeguard, but he deflects the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Wounded >

Joachim drawls 'bash'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Wounded >

An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
Joachim tries to scythe an arrogant bridgeguard, but he parries successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Wounded >

An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
Joachim scythes an arrogant bridgeguard's body.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's right arm very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Wounded >

An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Joachim scythes an arrogant bridgeguard's left arm extremely hard.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Wounded >

An arrogant bridgeguard sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Battered >

An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's right hand.
You try to scythe an arrogant bridgeguard, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Battered >

You dodge a bash from an arrogant bridgeguard who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Battered >

An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's right leg hard.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Battered >
'

bash
*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
You drawl ''

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Battered >
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
Joachim scythes an arrogant bridgeguard's body very hard.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's body hard.
*Ominas* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Battered >
-=+
*Ominas* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*
*Ominas* scythes Joachim's body very hard.
*+=-
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's right leg.
Joachim scythes an arrogant bridgeguard's body very hard.
Joachim gasps in astonishment.
-=
Your bash at an arrogant bridgeguard sends him sprawling


* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Battered >
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Battered >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Battered >
f

The arrogant bridgeguard blows one long blast on his horn
*Ominas* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Battered >
Joachim tries to scythe an arrogant bridgeguard, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Battered > An
arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
Joachim scythes an arrogant bridgeguard's body hard.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's head into bloody fragments
You panic and attempt to flee


You flee head over heels.
The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

*Ominas* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]



l
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Joachim is here'
*Ominas* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > The Erinin Bridge
The stones are hard underfoot, the only sign of stability as the Erinin's
waters swirl to the north and south. The noise is deafening, as water crashes
against the bridge's support pillars. The city of Tear can be seen to the
south, sprawled on the river's eastern bank. A large palisade rises at the
entrance to the city, the main entrance to Tear for hundreds of travelers each
day.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
*Ominas* is here, fighting YOU, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

scan w
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >

You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > A bearded coachman stands here, waiting
for passengers.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >

Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
An arrogant bridgeguard has arrived from the west, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard has arrived from the west, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard has arrived from the west, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard leaves east riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard leaves east riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard leaves east riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
*Atkins* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he deflects the blow.

kick
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
f

*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
*Ominas* scythes your right foot into bloody fragments

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >

Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >

*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
*Atkins* strikes your body into bloody fragments

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >

Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
f
Your beautiful full-circle kick misses *Ominas* by a mile.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >

Joachim tells you 'FLee'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee


Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s left hand.
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

You flee head over heels.
Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Atkins, riding a raken.
*Atkins* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
You dodge a bash from *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
f

Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
e
You panic and attempt to flee

e
e

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.

You flee head over heels.
Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
e
*Ominas* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Ominas* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >

You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

kick
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >

Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
7
l
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s right arm very hard.
You scythe *Ominas*'s body very hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 65.139 seconds.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Scratched >
The Tear Road
Cobblestone fades away, back into the hard packed dirt scarred with wagon ruts.
Sounds of the city, drift above the great walls that meet at the pallisade just
to the east. Soldiers can be seen walking on the walls forever vigilante
against Tear's enemies. To the south, fields that provide the city of Tear with
sustanance spread out to the west of the city.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
*Ominas* is sitting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Scratched >
8

*Atkins* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Scratched >

*Atkins* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Scratched > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Scratched >

Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body hard.
You scythe *Ominas*'s body hard.
*Atkins* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >
*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >
kick
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
Your kick hits *Ominas* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >

Joachim avoids being bashed by *Atkins* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >

*Ominas* says 'hooty hoo'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >
A raken wiggles her tail.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >

*Ominas* avoids being bashed by Joachim who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >

*Atkins* clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >
*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he parries successfully.

kick
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >

You dodge a bash from *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt > Your beautiful full
-circle kick misses *Ominas* by a mile.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >
Joachim looks at *Atkins*.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >
kick

Joachim avoids being bashed by *Atkins* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt > You miss your kick at
*Ominas*'s groin, much to his relief...

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >

Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body hard.
*Ominas* avoids being bashed by Joachim who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >
kick

*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >

*Ominas* scythes your body into bloody fragments
Joachim clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >
Joachim barely scythes *Atkins*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >

*Atkins* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >

*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he parries successfully.
*Ominas* scythes your left leg into bloody fragments

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >

*Atkins* nods in agreement.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >
7
Your kick hits *Ominas* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >

*Atkins* strikes Joachim's body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt >
rep ctf
7
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt > You reply to Joachim 'ctf'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt > You dodge a bash from *Ominas* who loses his
balance and falls
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Hurt > You try to scythe
*Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
You panic and attempt to flee


You flee head over heels.
Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
scan
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Entering Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

On the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Overlooking a Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves down riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Swampy Ground
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Further into the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Twist in the Swamp
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Wading in the Reeds
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door south: reeds
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A large swarm of mosquitoes is buzzing around your head.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Trail Through the Dark Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): Caution. Direction west leads to an unknown room.
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Small Bend
[ obvious exits: N E ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): Caution. Direction east leads to an unknown room.
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In the Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > In a Dense Forest
Dark green vines are growing all over the trunks of the trees here,
some reaching into the treetops. The soft ground gives beneath your feet
as you travel making a soft squishing sound which contrasts with the
sharp snapping of fallen twigs breaking under your weight. The lush
leaves that loom above cast an eerie green hue throughout the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

Joachim tells you '1s 1e'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
st
s
e
You stop resting, and stand up.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

*Ominas* avoids being bashed by Joachim who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
3
8
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

kick
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
Your kick hits *Ominas* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

Joachim clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

Echelon narrates 'rark in TV'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he parries successfully.

kick
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

*Ominas* avoids being bashed by Joachim who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
kick
You miss your kick at *Ominas*'s groin, much to his relief...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

Joachim clambers to his feet.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s right leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
kick

A raken now follows Joachim.
A forest boar leaves north. ^^
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
You miss your kick at *Ominas*'s groin, much to his relief...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
'ffs
kick

*Ominas* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

*Ominas* scythes Joachim's right foot very hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

*Ominas* says 'kick is so obnoxious'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
*Atkins* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt > *Atkins* leaves west riding
a bloodstock stallion.
You drawl 'ffs'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt > You
miss your kick at *Ominas*'s groin, much to his relief...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

*Atkins* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >

*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt >
7
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Wounded - Ominas: Hurt > You
panic and attempt to flee


You flee head over heels.
In the Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
gg
[group all]

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
s
z
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [bash human]
-=
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash
+*
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*+=-
-=
Your bash at *Atkins* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Atkins: Scratched >

You barely scythe *Atkins*'s left foot.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s left leg hard.
Joachim drawls 'It is'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Atkins: Scratched >
l joachim

You scythe *Atkins*'s body.
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Atkins: Scratched >
Joachim has quite a few wounds.
Joachim is wounded.

Joachim is using:
<used as light> a brass storm lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a fur-lined fliers cap strapped with crystal goggles
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> an elegant black cloak with a green insignia
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of blue waxed-linen flier gloves lined with fur
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a wicked knife bladed axe
<worn on legs> a pair of black leather leggings with lock-stitched flight
anchors
<worn on feet> a tailored pair of black leather boots with blue rivets

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Atkins: Scratched >
-=
*Ominas* avoids being bashed by Joachim who loses his balance and falls
+
*Ominas* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
**+=- -=
Your bash at *Atkins* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Atkins: Scratched >
You scythe *Atkins*'s body hard.
*Ominas* scythes Joachim's body extremely hard.

joachim i bat bro
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Atkins: Scratched >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Atkins: Scratched >

You scythe *Atkins*'s left leg.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Atkins: Hurt >

Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash

rep i beat
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Atkins: Hurt >
You reply to Joachim 'i beat'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Atkins: Hurt >

bash
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body very hard.
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
-=+**+=-
Joachim tells you 'Nod, go CTF'
-=
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s right leg very hard.
You barely scythe *Atkins*'s right hand.
Your bash at *Atkins* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Hurt >

Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Hurt >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Hurt >
f
w
You panic and attempt to flee

You flee head over heels.
Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
On the Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Espen
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Forward the Corenne

Post by Espen » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:38 pm

e

*Atkins* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Atkins* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

w
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
n
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An Imperial Army soldier is here, fighting Ominas.
An Imperial Army soldier is here, fighting Ominas.
An Imperial Army captain is here, fighting Ominas.

z
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
An Imperial Army captain tries to slash Ominas, but he parries
successfully.
An Imperial Army soldier tickles Ominas's body with his pierce.
An Imperial Army soldier barely pierces Ominas's body.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he parries successfully.
[bash human]

*Ominas* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
*Ominas* sends an Imperial Army soldier sprawling with a powerful bash
*Ominas* sends an Imperial Army soldier sprawling with a powerful bash
*Ominas* sends an Imperial Army captain sprawling with a powerful bash
-=+**+=
- -
*Ominas* scythes Joachim's right foot extremely hard.
*Ominas* scythes an Imperial Army soldier's left arm into bloody fragments
*Ominas* scythes an Imperial Army soldier's left leg into bloody fragments
*Ominas* scythes an Imperial Army captain's right foot very hard.

=
As *Ominas* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Wounded >
f

*Ominas* scythes Joachim's left arm very hard.
*Ominas* scythes an Imperial Army soldier's left arm into bloody fragments
*Ominas* scythes an Imperial Army soldier's body into bloody fragments
*Ominas* scythes an Imperial Army captain's left leg into bloody fragments

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Wounded >
You panic and attempt to flee


*Atkins* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.


You flee head over heels.
Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A white wolf with intelligent, golden eyes is watching.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
l
Haddon Mirk Forest
The vegetation on the ground suffers from the lack of of light, but the
ground is never bare because dead leaves and broken branches constantly
fall to the ground where they slowly are broken down into to new nutrients
in the moist soil for the forest to feed on. Insects are producing a
buzzing noise in the moist and hot air that barely seems to stir.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A white wolf with intelligent, golden eyes is watching.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
s
z
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is sitting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An Imperial Army soldier is here, fighting Ominas.
An Imperial Army soldier is here, fighting Ominas.
An Imperial Army captain is here, fighting Ominas.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [bash human]

An Imperial Army soldier tickles Ominas's body with his pierce.
An Imperial Army soldier pierces Ominas's body.
-=+*
Tic in 7 seconds*
An Imperial Army captain barely slashes Ominas's body.
An Imperial Army soldier tickles Ominas's head with his pierce.
An Imperial Army soldier pierces Ominas's head.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body very hard.
+=
*Atkins* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
- -
=
As *Atkins* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Joachim: Battered - Atkins: Hurt >
An Imperial Army soldier tickles Ominas's left arm with his pierce.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Joachim: Battered - Atkins: Hurt >

*Atkins* strikes Joachim's left leg hard.
An Imperial Army captain tries to slash Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he parries successfully.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he parries successfully.
*Ominas* scythes Joachim's left leg extremely hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Joachim: Battered - Atkins: Hurt >
8

bash
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

-=+*
*Atkins* strikes Joachim's left hand hard.
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee
An Imperial Army captain tickles Ominas's head with his slash.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he parries successfully.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
*Ominas* scythes Joachim's left foot hard.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 65.26 seconds.


Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
*+=-
-=
Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.
As *Atkins* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Scratched >
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Hurt >

An Imperial Army captain tries to slash Ominas, but he parries successfully.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he parries successfully.
An Imperial Army soldier barely pierces Ominas's body.
An Imperial Army soldier tickles Ominas's body with his pierce.
An Imperial Army soldier pierces Ominas's body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Hurt >
*Ominas* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee
*Ominas* sends an Imperial Army soldier sprawling with a powerful bash
*Ominas* sends an Imperial Army soldier sprawling with a powerful bash
*Ominas* sends an Imperial Army captain sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Hurt >

You dodge a bash from *Atkins* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Hurt >

*Ominas* scythes an Imperial Army soldier's left leg into bloody fragments
*Ominas* scythes an Imperial Army soldier's body extremely hard.
*Ominas* scythes an Imperial Army captain's body into bloody fragments
You scythe *Atkins*'s right arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Hurt >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Hurt >

bash
-=+*
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
Joachim has arrived from the north, riding a raken.


*Ominas* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s body.
*
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s left arm hard.
An Imperial Army soldier joins Joachim's fight
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army soldier's fight
+=-
An Imperial Army soldier tickles Atkins's left arm with his pierce.
-=
Your bash at *Atkins* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Hurt >

An Imperial Army soldier tickles Atkins's right leg with his pierce.
An Imperial Army soldier barely pierces Atkins's left leg.
You scythe *Atkins*'s head.
*Ominas* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Wounded >
Joachim intercepts *Ominas*'s attack on his mount.
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Wounded >

An Imperial Army soldier tickles Atkins's left leg with his pierce.
An Imperial Army soldier barely pierces Atkins's body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Wounded >

Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Wounded >

An Imperial Army soldier tickles Atkins's body with his pierce.
An elk cow leaves east. >>
An Imperial Army captain tries to slash Ominas, but he parries successfully.
An Imperial Army soldier pierces Atkins's right arm.
You scythe *Atkins*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Wounded >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Wounded >

*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Wounded >
*Atkins* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
t joachim care
You tell Joachim 'care'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
3

*Ominas* scythes an Imperial Army captain's body into bloody fragments
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army captain's fight
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army captain's fight
An Imperial Army captain tries to slash Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
[kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s body.


bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an Imperial Army captain: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
*Atkins* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - an Imperial Army captain: Wounded - Ominas: Wounded >
*Ominas* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

An Imperial Army soldier joins Joachim's fight
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army soldier's fight
An Imperial Army captain joins an Imperial Army soldier's fight
An elk cow has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

An Imperial Army soldier barely tickles Atkins's left arm with his pierce.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

An Imperial Army captain tickles Atkins's body with his slash.
An Imperial Army soldier barely tickles Atkins's body with his pierce.
An Imperial Army soldier tickles Atkins's head with his pierce.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]
You barely scythe *Atkins*'s left foot.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Joachim: Beaten - Atkins: Wounded >

*Atkins* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Joachim: Beaten - Atkins: Wounded >
kick
Your kick hits *Atkins* in the solar plexus

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Joachim: Beaten - Atkins: Wounded >
*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Joachim: Beaten - Atkins: Wounded >
An Imperial Army captain tickles Atkins's body with his slash.
An Imperial Army soldier barely tickles Atkins's body with his pierce.
An Imperial Army soldier tickles Atkins's body with his pierce.
*Atkins* strikes Joachim's body very hard.
An Imperial Army soldier tickles Atkins's right hand with his pierce.
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Joachim: Beaten - Atkins: Wounded >
*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Joachim: Beaten - Atkins: Wounded >

*Atkins* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded >
kick
Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >

*Atkins* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
7
f
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > You panic and
attempt to flee


An Imperial Army captain tickles Atkins's body with his slash.
An Imperial Army captain barely slashes Atkins's body.
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army captain's fight
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army captain's fight


You flee head over heels.
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
n

*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

z
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded > No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded >
f
[bash human]

Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee

n
You flee head over heels.
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.
Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A white wolf with intelligent, golden eyes is watching.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
w

*Atkins* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Dense and Tangled Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
s
z
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Between the Cliffs
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A wolf with tawny fur moves with a cunning grace.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [bash human]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

A red wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a red wolf: Scratched >
n
e
No way You're fighting for your life

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a red wolf: Scratched > No way You're fighting for your
life

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a red wolf: Scratched >
You try to scythe a red wolf, but he parries successfully.
The lone wolf joins a red wolf's fight
A red wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a red wolf: Scratched > You panic and
attempt to flee

You flee head over heels.
Break in the Rock
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Between the Cliffs
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A wolf with tawny fur moves with a cunning grace.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

Joachim tells you 'CTF'

n
e
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
A white wolf has arrived from the north.
Dense and Tangled Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

s
z
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Atkins: Wounded > No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Atkins: Wounded > [bash human]

f -=
Cancelled.
You panic and attempt to flee


*Ominas* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.


A white wolf has arrived from the west.
A red wolf has arrived from the west.


You flee head over heels.
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

A white wolf has arrived from the north.
A red wolf has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

An Imperial Army captain slashes a red wolf's body very hard.
*Atkins* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

z
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Atkins: Wounded >
[bash human]

An Imperial Army captain slashes a red wolf's head hard.
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army captain's fight
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army captain's fight
A red wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
A white wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
-
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he parries successfully.
=+*
An Imperial Army soldier barely pierces a red wolf's right foreleg.
An Imperial Army soldier pierces a red wolf's body.

*+=- -
You dodge a bash from *Atkins* who loses his balance and falls
=
An Imperial Army soldier barely pierces a red wolf's head.
An Imperial Army soldier pierces a red wolf's left leg.
You scythe *Atkins*'s body.
An Imperial Army captain slashes a red wolf's head hard.
A red wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.
A white wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Your bash at *Atkins* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Atkins: Wounded >

*Ominas* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Atkins: Wounded >
An Imperial Army soldier pierces a red wolf's body very hard.
In a Dense Forest
Dark green vines are growing all over the trunks of the trees here,
some reaching into the treetops. The soft ground gives beneath your feet
as you travel making a soft squishing sound which contrasts with the
sharp snapping of fallen twigs breaking under your weight. The lush
leaves that loom above cast an eerie green hue throughout the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Atkins* is sitting here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A red wolf is here, fighting YOU
A white wolf is here, fighting YOU
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is sitting here, riding a raken.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An Imperial Army soldier is here, fighting a red wolf.
An Imperial Army soldier is here, fighting a red wolf.
An Imperial Army captain is here, fighting a red wolf.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Atkins: Wounded >
Tic in 7 seconds

*Ominas* scythes Joachim's head very hard.
An Imperial Army soldier pierces a red wolf's body very hard.
An Imperial Army soldier pierces a red wolf's left foreleg.
You barely scythe *Atkins*'s body.
An Imperial Army captain slashes a red wolf's body hard.
A red wolf tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.
A white wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Atkins: Wounded >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.

rep car man

bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Atkins: Wounded >
You reply to Joachim 'car man'

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Atkins: Wounded > -
An Imperial Army soldier pierces a red wolf's body hard.
=
*Ominas* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
+*

An Imperial Army soldier pierces a red wolf's left foreleg.
An Imperial Army soldier pierces a red wolf's body.
An Imperial Army captain slashes a red wolf's right leg extremely hard.
You swiftly dodge a red wolf's attempt to hit you.
A white wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.654 seconds.
*+
You dodge a bash from *Atkins* who loses his balance and falls
=-
-=
As *Atkins* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
rep be careful

An Imperial Army soldier barely pierces a red wolf's head.
An Imperial Army soldier pierces a red wolf's left leg very hard.
Joachim tells you 'I'm fine'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

bash

An Imperial Army soldier pierces a red wolf's body.
A red wolf swiftly dodges an Imperial Army soldier's attempt to pierce him.
An Imperial Army captain slashes a red wolf's head extremely hard.
A red wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a white wolf's attempt to hit you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a red wolf: Critical >
You reply to Joachim 'be careful'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a red wolf: Critical > -=
An Imperial Army soldier pierces a red wolf's head.
A red wolf is dead R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a red wolf's death cry.
A white wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.
An Imperial Army captain barely slashes Atkins's body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Scratched >

You dodge a bash from *Atkins* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Scratched >

An Imperial Army captain barely slashes Atkins's left arm.
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army captain's fight
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army captain's fight
You scythe a white wolf's body into bloody fragments
A white wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

z
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Hurt >

An Imperial Army soldier tickles Atkins's right hand with his pierce.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Hurt > [bash human]
You're too busy at the moment

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Hurt >

*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Hurt >

*Atkins* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Hurt >
Joachim has arrived from the south, riding a raken.
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Hurt >
l

You scythe a white wolf's right leg into bloody fragments
A white wolf tries to hit you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Wounded > *Ominas* has arrived from the
south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
In a Dense Forest
Dark green vines are growing all over the trunks of the trees here,
some reaching into the treetops. The soft ground gives beneath your feet
as you travel making a soft squishing sound which contrasts with the
sharp snapping of fallen twigs breaking under your weight. The lush
leaves that loom above cast an eerie green hue throughout the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
The corpse of a red wolf is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A white wolf is here, fighting YOU
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Wounded >

*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Wounded >
Joachim has arrived from the north, riding a raken.

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Wounded >
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Wounded >
In a Dense Forest
Dark green vines are growing all over the trunks of the trees here,
some reaching into the treetops. The soft ground gives beneath your feet
as you travel making a soft squishing sound which contrasts with the
sharp snapping of fallen twigs breaking under your weight. The lush
leaves that loom above cast an eerie green hue throughout the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
The corpse of a red wolf is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.
*Ominas* is here, fighting YOU, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A white wolf is here, fighting YOU
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Wounded >

You scythe a white wolf's left foreleg into bloody fragments
An Imperial Army soldier joins Joachim's fight
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army soldier's fight
An Imperial Army captain joins an Imperial Army soldier's fight
A white wolf tries to hit you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Wounded >

You dodge a bash from *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Wounded >

An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
An Imperial Army soldier tickles Ominas's body with his pierce.
Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Wounded >
8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Wounded >
An Imperial Army captain barely slashes Ominas's right leg.
An Imperial Army soldier pierces Ominas's body.
An Imperial Army soldier barely pierces Ominas's body.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s left hand hard.
You try to scythe a white wolf, but he deflects the blow.
You swiftly dodge a white wolf's attempt to hit you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Wounded >

An elk cow leaves east. >>
An Imperial Army soldier pierces Ominas's left arm.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Wounded >

An Imperial Army captain barely slashes Ominas's left arm.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he parries successfully.
An Imperial Army soldier tries to pierce Ominas, but he deflects the blow.
You scythe a white wolf's body into bloody fragments
A white wolf tries to hit you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Battered >

Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Battered >

An Imperial Army soldier barely pierces Ominas's right arm.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Battered >

An Imperial Army captain slashes Ominas's head.
An Imperial Army soldier pierces Ominas's right leg.
An Imperial Army soldier barely pierces Ominas's left arm.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body very hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
You scythe a white wolf's left leg into bloody fragments
You swiftly dodge a white wolf's attempt to hit you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Beaten >

*Ominas* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

kick ominas
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Beaten >
Kick who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Beaten >
l
In a Dense Forest
Dark green vines are growing all over the trunks of the trees here,
some reaching into the treetops. The soft ground gives beneath your feet
as you travel making a soft squishing sound which contrasts with the
sharp snapping of fallen twigs breaking under your weight. The lush
leaves that loom above cast an eerie green hue throughout the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
The corpse of a red wolf is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A white wolf is here, fighting YOU
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Beaten >
You scythe a white wolf's right foreleg into bloody fragments
You swiftly dodge a white wolf's attempt to hit you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Critical >

*Atkins* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Critical >
Joachim tries to scythe a white wolf, but he deflects the blow.
Joachim intercepts *Atkins*'s attack on his mount.
*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a white wolf: Critical >

An Imperial Army captain barely slashes Atkins's right arm.
An Imperial Army captain barely slashes Atkins's right arm.
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army captain's fight
An Imperial Army soldier joins an Imperial Army captain's fight
*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
Joachim scythes a white wolf's right leg into bloody fragments
A white wolf is dead R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Oh, much better the second time around.
Your blood freezes as you hear a white wolf's death cry.
*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Ominas* scythes Joachim's left arm.
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
An Imperial Army soldier barely pierces Atkins's right leg.
An Imperial Army soldier tickles Atkins's left hand with his pierce.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s body very hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Joachim: Beaten - Ominas: Beaten >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
Joachim has arrived from the north, riding a raken.

kck
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
*Ominas* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In the Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
3

*Atkins* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s body.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
kick
Your beautiful full-circle kick misses *Ominas* by a mile.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s head.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.

kick
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Kick who?

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he parries successfully.
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s left leg.
*Atkins* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
kick
Your beautiful full-circle kick misses *Ominas* by a mile.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
*Atkins* strikes Joachim's right foot very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

Joachim has arrived from the south, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
*Ominas* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Battered >
kick

You scythe *Atkins*'s left leg.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Battered > Your boots need
polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Battered >
7
f

*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Battered > *Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you
deflect the blow.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Battered > You panic and
attempt to flee


You dodge a bash from *Atkins* who loses his balance and falls


You flee head over heels.
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
w
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.

n
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
z
Tic in 7 seconds
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
The corpse of a white wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a red wolf is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [bash human]
Bash who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

gg
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[group all]

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

*Atkins* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
A skinny wolf is standing here, he seems to be favoring his left forepaw.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
z

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
The corpse of a white wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a red wolf is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee
[bash human]
-=+*
*Atkins* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
*+=-
The setting sun casts a dim red glow throughout the forest.
Tic length updated to: 65.126 seconds.
-=
They're not here anymore

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
In a Dense Forest
Dark green vines are growing all over the trunks of the trees here,
some reaching into the treetops. The soft ground gives beneath your feet
as you travel making a soft squishing sound which contrasts with the
sharp snapping of fallen twigs breaking under your weight. The lush
leaves that loom above cast an eerie green hue throughout the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
The corpse of a white wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a red wolf is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

7
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Battered >
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s left arm hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Battered >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Battered >

Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s right hand hard.
You scythe *Atkins*'s right arm.
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >
3
[kill human]
You do the best you can

ww
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >

*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten > [rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >

Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s body.
You scythe *Atkins*'s body.
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >
ws
[wear shield]
You shift a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
You strap a silver etched shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >

You scythe *Atkins*'s left leg hard.
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >

Joachim avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls
Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee

8
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >
*Atkins* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
3
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s right leg.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
[kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Joachim: Beaten - Ominas: Beaten >
ww
3
*Ominas* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
[rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
Dark green vines are growing all over the trunks of the trees here,
some reaching into the treetops. The soft ground gives beneath your feet
as you travel making a soft squishing sound which contrasts with the
sharp snapping of fallen twigs breaking under your weight. The lush
leaves that loom above cast an eerie green hue throughout the forest.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
The corpse of a white wolf is lying here.
The corpse of a red wolf is lying here.
A gory tuft of flesh lies abandoned on the ground.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army soldier stands here.
An Imperial Army captain stands here.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
Some yellow wildflowers grow in clusters among the roots of the thick
trees, while thorny vines creep up their trunks. In the damp shade of the
massive trunks, small mushrooms grow among the patches of moss and grass.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
In a Dense Forest
Some yellow wildflowers grow in clusters among the roots of the thick
trees, while thorny vines creep up their trunks. In the damp shade of the
massive trunks, small mushrooms grow among the patches of moss and grass.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild boar runs through the forest.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]



3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In the Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Among the Ancient Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Forest Bordering the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Among the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Forest Bordering the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Among the Ancient Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >

You scythe *Atkins*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >

Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >

*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >
Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Atkins: Beaten >

*Atkins* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

ww
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
3
[rem shield]
You don't seem to be using a shield.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Dense and Tangled Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
*Atkins* leaves south riding a bloodstock stallion.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Between the Cliffs
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Break in the Rock
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

At a Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Fork in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Overlooking a Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
ws;3
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > [wear shield]
You shift a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
You strap a silver etched shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he
parries successfully.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >

Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body very hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
You scythe *Ominas*'s body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >
kick
Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
*Ominas* leaves down riding a bloodstock stallion.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves down riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.


3
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill human]

d
3
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Joachim has arrived from below, riding a raken.
[kill human]


* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]


3
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Swampy Ground
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim has arrived from above, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Further into the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]


* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim drawls 'Just spam :p'
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Twist in the Swamp
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Wading in the Reeds
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door south: reeds
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A large swarm of mosquitoes is buzzing around your head.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Before a Swamp
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves up riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Landslide
[ obvious exits: U D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves up riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Northern Slopes
[ obvious exits: U D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of an animal leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of an animal leaving up. uu
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves up riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

High on the Slopes
[ obvious exits: E S D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of an animal leaving down. dd
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Peak
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves down riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Near the Peak of the Bluff
[ obvious exits: U D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves down riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Small Plateau
[ obvious exits: U D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves down riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Barren Fields
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A field of tall, lush plants sways gently in the breeze.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Farmyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A tired farmer is here.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road around Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Northeast of Tear
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill human]

* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Tiring >
t joachim kick after he flees makes him doubl fle;l;3
The night has begun.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You tell Joachim 'kick after he flees makes him doubl fle'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
Cobblestone fades away, back into the hard packed dirt scarred with wagon ruts.
Sounds of the city, drift above the great walls that meet at the pallisade just
to the east. Soldiers can be seen walking on the walls forever vigilante
against Tear's enemies. To the south, fields that provide the city of Tear with
sustanance spread out to the west of the city.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
The Tear Road
Cobblestone fades away, back into the hard packed dirt scarred with wagon ruts.
Sounds of the city, drift above the great walls that meet at the pallisade just
to the east. Soldiers can be seen walking on the walls forever vigilante
against Tear's enemies. To the south, fields that provide the city of Tear with
sustanance spread out to the west of the city.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
3
Joachim nods in agreement.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > *Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock
stallion.
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > Joachim drawls 'Atkins at double pat'
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

'he guards?;l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

3
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > *Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you
parry successfully.
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > *Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
You drawl 'he guards?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > The Tear Road
Cobblestone fades away, back into the hard packed dirt scarred with wagon ruts.
Sounds of the city, drift above the great walls that meet at the pallisade just
to the east. Soldiers can be seen walking on the walls forever vigilante
against Tear's enemies. To the south, fields that provide the city of Tear with
sustanance spread out to the west of the city.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
*Ominas* is here, fighting YOU, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >

A bloodstock stallion swishes the flies off its back with its tail.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
3
3
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Path to the Gates of Tear
The path runs north to Haddon Mirk and south to the City of Tear. From this
close to the city, the large walls can be seen extending to the east and
west as far as the eye can see. The Stone of Tear rises like a lone
mountain, dwarfing the city in its entirety. To the south east, a granite
bridge towers above the Erinin River.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A Path to the Gates of Tear
The path runs north to Haddon Mirk and south to the City of Tear. From this
close to the city, the large walls can be seen extending to the east and
west as far as the eye can see. The Stone of Tear rises like a lone
mountain, dwarfing the city in its entirety. To the south east, a granite
bridge towers above the Erinin River.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

'spam here
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
You drawl 'spam here'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Northeast of Tear
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road around Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Farmyard
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A tired farmer is here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Olive Field
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Barren Fields
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A field of tall, lush plants sways gently in the breeze.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Grasslands
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Joachim leaves up riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Small Plateau
[ obvious exits: U D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Joachim leaves up riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Near the Peak of the Bluff
[ obvious exits: U D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A red-eyed raven is here flying around.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Joachim leaves up riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Peak
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

High on the Slopes
[ obvious exits: E S D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
3

Joachim leaves down riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Northern Slopes
[ obvious exits: U D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.

3
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Joachim leaves down riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Landslide
[ obvious exits: U D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Joachim leaves down riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Before a Swamp
[ obvious exits: W U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Wading in the Reeds
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door south: reeds
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A large swarm of mosquitoes is buzzing around your head.
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
not;3
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Twist in the Swamp
Twist in the Swamp
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Your mount is too exhausted.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
na rr lost u?
You narrate 'rr lost u?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
s
Your mount is too exhausted.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Ominas narrates 'nah'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Ominas narrates 'just chillin'
Joachim narrates '2n reeds'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
l
Twist in the Swamp
Deeper into the swamp, strong currents pull from all directions, especially
below. Changing in color, the water takes a greenish tinge. The swamp
widens back to the south from here, and continues to the east, where the
water becomes littered with thick clusters of reeds.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

The lightning stops.
Tic length updated to: 67.266 seconds.
A torch begins to dim a little. Starting tic timer.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
na dog keps puttyng
You narrate 'dog keps puttyng'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
na face in hand
You narrate 'face in hand'

whe
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
l
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Joachim - On a Path
Espen - Twist in the Swamp

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Twist in the Swamp
Deeper into the swamp, strong currents pull from all directions, especially
below. Changing in color, the water takes a greenish tinge. The swamp
widens back to the south from here, and continues to the east, where the
water becomes littered with thick clusters of reeds.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
t joachim am 2s w, want m there?
whe
You tell Joachim 'am 2s w, want m there?'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Espen - Twist in the Swamp

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Espen - Twist in the Swamp

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
t joachim low mvs
You tell Joachim 'low mvs'

whe
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Espen - Twist in the Swamp

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
s
w
Further into the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

u
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Swampy Ground
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Overlooking a Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
s
w
s
Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

e
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > A frightened young thief stops using a torch.
Ominas narrates 'Trying to figure out mobs that won't kill you guys easy that are
fair'
On the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Around a Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Entering Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

s
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
s
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
s
s
s
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

scan w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

scan w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
scan w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Ominas narrates 'I have found them'

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

scan w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
na
w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
An arrogant bridgeguard draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
An arrogant bridgeguard wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Espen is here'
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
Joachim tells you 'Meet N gate'
No way You're fighting for your life

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
PANIC You couldn't escape

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
f

Ominas narrates 'follow the bloodies'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
7
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes your body very hard.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's left arm very hard.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
PANIC You couldn't escape

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >
f
You panic and attempt to flee


You flee head over heels.
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The Tear Road
To the west a large bridge arcs over the slow flowing Erinin river. To the
north the beginning of a pier that juts onto the silty river can be seen.
The cobblestoned road leads eastward, towards the city of Tear, and the
ominous fortress looms up from the city's center almost challenging the
impossible, the fall of the Stone of Tear.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
tr
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...

It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
-
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
=
It's a little difficult to read old tracks in the snow...
Some obvious fresh tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving west.
Some obvious fresh tracks of a raken (ridden) leaving east.
Some obvious fresh tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving east.
Some obvious fresh tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving east.
Some obvious recent tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving east.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
e
e
e
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >

Joachim narrates 'Not pking in football field zones N of Mayene'

w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Tic in 7 seconds

*Atkins* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

3
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
8
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
l
A torch is definitely fading.
Tic length updated to: 64.313 seconds.
Outside a Palisade Gate
The road leading towards Tear stops here, at Tear's massive north gate. The
dirt on the road is visibly packed and regularly used. Deep wagon ruts have
formed along the road, containing small puddles of water in their bases. The
road continues on to the north into and around the great Haddon Mirk forest.
There is a small path leading off the road, to the east which circles all
the way around Tear's northeast outskirts.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Outside a Palisade Gate
The road leading towards Tear stops here, at Tear's massive north gate. The
dirt on the road is visibly packed and regularly used. Deep wagon ruts have
formed along the road, containing small puddles of water in their bases. The
road continues on to the north into and around the great Haddon Mirk forest.
There is a small path leading off the road, to the east which circles all
the way around Tear's northeast outskirts.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Outside a Palisade Gate
The road leading towards Tear stops here, at Tear's massive north gate. The
dirt on the road is visibly packed and regularly used. Deep wagon ruts have
formed along the road, containing small puddles of water in their bases. The
road continues on to the north into and around the great Haddon Mirk forest.
There is a small path leading off the road, to the east which circles all
the way around Tear's northeast outskirts.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Joachim narrates '2w tear'

scan w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Atkins* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
3
e
Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.
*Atkins* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
[kill human]



3
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill human]



l
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Road Around Tear
Here the dusty path follows around the north side of Tear. It continues to
the west towards Tear's north gate. A little to the east, it circles back
around Tear's north-eastern corner and down its east side, to the east
gate. Off the path to the north, barren fields sit, bordered off to the
north by the dark mass of Haddon Mirk.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w

Ominas narrates 'boggle'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Joachim is here'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
w
3
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting an arrogant bridgeguard, riding a raken.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill human]
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's left arm extremely hard.

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Joachim: Battered - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
PANIC You couldn't escape

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Joachim: Battered - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Joachim: Battered - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
*Atkins* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Joachim: Battered - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
PANIC You couldn't escape

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Joachim: Battered - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Joachim: Battered - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's body.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's body hard.
An arrogant bridgeguard draws a falchion from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
An arrogant bridgeguard wields a falchion in a two-handed grip.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's left hand.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's body.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he deflects the blow.

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Joachim: Beaten - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >
7
PANIC You couldn't escape

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

f
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Hurt >
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
You panic and attempt to flee


An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes your left arm very hard.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes your body hard.
You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's left foot very hard.
*Atkins* strikes your body very hard.
You flee head over heels.
The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
i
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
You are carrying:
a mirrored lantern
a bubbling draught
a strange fruit
a water skin

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Entering Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

On the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A squirrel is here, chittering.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

rem torch
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
You stop using a torch.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

Joachim tells you 'Spam'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
hold lantern
You hold a mirrored lantern above your head.

3
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
3
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Overlooking a Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
Joachim leaves down riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Swampy Ground
[ obvious exits: E U ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Further into the Swamp
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Twist in the Swamp
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Wading in the Reeds
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door south: reeds
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A two-headed serpent bares its white fangs as it coils to strike.
A large swarm of mosquitoes is buzzing around your head.
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Trail Through the Dark Woods
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): Caution. Direction west leads to an unknown room.
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
[kill human]

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]


Typoed here in my spam deletion – it’s a bit of running around with no pk


* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
[kill human]



* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Atkins*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Battered > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Battered >
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Battered > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Battered >

*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard joins Atkins's fight
Joachim intercepts an arrogant bridgeguard's attack on his mount.
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
Joachim intercepts an arrogant bridgeguard's attack on his mount.
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
Joachim intercepts an arrogant bridgeguard's attack on his mount.
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
Joachim intercepts an arrogant bridgeguard's attack on his mount.
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
Joachim intercepts an arrogant bridgeguard's attack on his mount.
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
You scythe *Atkins*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >

An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Joachim is here'
An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Joachim is here'
An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Espen is here'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >
l
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
A large stone bridge starts here, crossing the Erinin river to the west. The
river's water swirls around the bridge's pillars before flowing to the south,
forming Tear's western boundary. A large palisade is seen to the east, and a
forest thickens to the north-east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Atkins, riding a raken.
*Atkins* is here, fighting YOU, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >
Joachim sends *Atkins* sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >
'christ
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's right leg hard.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's left arm.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s left leg.
You scythe *Atkins*'s body hard.
You drawl 'christ'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >

Joachim nods in agreement.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >

An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's body hard.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's body.
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's right arm.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's body hard.
You scythe *Atkins*'s left leg.

7
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.


bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >
*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten > *Ominas* tries to
scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee
-
*Atkins* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
=+
An arrogant bridgeguard joins Ominas's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.
*
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s right arm.

f*
*Atkins* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

Cancelled.
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge an arrogant bridgeguard's attempt to slash you.
Joachim intercepts *Atkins*'s attack on his mount.
*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee


Joachim panics, and attempts to flee
You flee head over heels.
The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Joachim is here'
Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

scan w
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >

*Atkins* has arrived from the east, riding a bloodstock stallion.

3
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >
8
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >

bash
-
kick=+
*Ominas* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

Cancelled.
Your boots need polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >
You dodge a bash from *Atkins* who loses his balance and falls

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >

Ominas bellows 'hi kids'


bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >

*Ominas* scythes Joachim's right leg very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten >

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Atkins: Beaten > Joachim scythes
*Atkins*'s head.
-=+
Ominas bellows 'do you like violence?'
*

Joachim intercepts *Ominas*'s attack on his mount.
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
*+
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee
=-
*Atkins* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
-=
They're not here anymore

ww
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
3
[rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

kick
* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Joachim: Beaten - Ominas: Battered >
You scythe *Ominas*'s body very hard.
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s left arm hard.
*Ominas* tries to scythe Joachim, but he parries successfully.
Joachim avoids being bashed by *Ominas* who loses his balance and falls
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Joachim: Beaten - Ominas: Battered >
*Atkins* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Joachim: Beaten - Ominas: Battered >
*Atkins* strikes your right arm extremely hard.
Your beautiful full-circle kick misses *Ominas* by a mile.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Joachim: Beaten - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
kick

*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > You miss your kick
at *Ominas*'s groin, much to his relief...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
ws

*Atkins* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

*Atkins* strikes your right leg into bloody fragments

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
7

Joachim sends *Atkins* sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s left leg hard.
*Ominas* scythes your left foot into bloody fragments

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
[wear shield]
You shift a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
You strap a silver etched shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > [change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s body.
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
kick
*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee
Your beautiful full-circle kick misses *Ominas* by a mile.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
*Ominas* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

*Atkins* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

*Ominas* scythes your head into bloody fragments

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
7
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
l
Tic in 7 seconds
The Erinin Bridge
The stones are hard underfoot, the only sign of stability as the Erinin's
waters swirl to the north and south. The noise is deafening, as water crashes
against the bridge's support pillars. The city of Tear can be seen to the
south, sprawled on the river's eastern bank. A large palisade rises at the
entrance to the city, the main entrance to Tear for hundreds of travelers each
day.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
*Ominas* is here, fighting YOU, riding a warhorse.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >
You panic and attempt to flee

w

You flee head over heels.
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting an arrogant bridgeguard, riding a raken.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong > The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong >
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.


bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered >

*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Strong - Ominas: Battered > -=+**+=-
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.825 seconds.
-=
Your bash at *Ominas* sends him sprawling


* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
rep bashed omi
scan e
You reply to Joachim 'bashed omi'


bash
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Battered > * R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas:
Battered >

You scythe *Ominas*'s head very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >

bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >


bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >


bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >


bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >


bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
You scythe *Ominas*'s head very hard.


bash

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Battered >
-=+**+=- -=
Your bash at *Ominas* sends him sprawling

*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Joachim is here'
An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Joachim is here'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

kick
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten > Your boots need
polishing again -- blood all over...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
3

Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
3

Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body extremely hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten > *Ominas* leaves west riding a warhorse.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Ominas bellows 'haha'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]

Espen
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Forward the Corenne

Post by Espen » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:38 pm

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Western Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door up: cagedoor
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Knee Deep in the Muck
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear to Illian Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Causeway past the Squelching Mud
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Tear to Illian Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A peddler pawns his wares here, riding a brown stallion.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Turning Away From the Murk
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Tear to Illian Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s body hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
3
3
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[kill human]



l
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
e
Turning Away From the Murk
Blocked to the north and west by murky shallows, the causeway bends towards
the city of Tear and further into the swampland surrounding it. The stench
of rotting plants permeates the area, almost becoming overwhelming as the
wind falls. To the east the Stone can be seen dominating the vista.
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Tear to Illian Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Turning Away From the Murk
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Tear to Illian Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Turning Away From the Murk
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: The Tear to Illian Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Coastal Road Through the Swamplands
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: The Tear to Illian Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Tear Road, by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A biteme is hovering here, looking for blood.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A plump pheasant pecks at the ground.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
An irritating fly is here flying around.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
3

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A giant bee preys on small animals.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A robin is here flying around.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A pretty bird is here flying around.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
An irritating fly is here flying around.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A pretty bird is visible flying high in the sky.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A plump pheasant pecks at the ground.
A mole is here, looking sickly.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A plump pheasant is visible flying high in the sky.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A plump pheasant is here flying around.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves up riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of an animal leaving down. dd
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A plump pheasant is here flying around.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A biteme is hovering here, looking for blood.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door west: underbrush
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A robin is visible flying high in the sky.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A rich-looking merchant counts his earnings, riding a dun mare.
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
A scarred mercenary joins Ominas's fight
A scarred mercenary joins a scarred mercenary's fight
A scarred mercenary joins a scarred mercenary's fight
A scarred mercenary joins a scarred mercenary's fight
A merchant stops using a lantern.
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
kick
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
You miss your kick at *Ominas*'s groin, much to his relief...

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* leaves south riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a scarred mercenary: Healthy >
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a scarred mercenary: Healthy >

A scarred mercenary tries to crush you, but you dodge the attack.
The grasshopper leaves south. vv
A robin is flying much lower now...
A scarred mercenary tries to crush you, but you parry successfully.
You swiftly dodge a scarred mercenary's attempt to crush you.
A scarred mercenary tries to crush you, but you dodge the attack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a scarred mercenary: Healthy >
Joachim has arrived from the north, riding a raken.

7
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a scarred mercenary: Healthy >
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

f
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a scarred mercenary: Healthy >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a scarred mercenary: Healthy > You
panic and attempt to flee


You flee head over heels.
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door west: underbrush
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
s
3
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
kic
[kill human]



n
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Kick who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Kick who?

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door west: underbrush
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim narrates 'bashed'
[kill human]



* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
l
[kill human]



n
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
3
The Tear Road
A small trail winds its way up the hill to the west, while the Tear Road
continues to the north and south. Grasses wave around you, stirred by wind
and animal alike. Chips of weathered stone are underfoot, while the soft
earth of the road gives way around them.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door west: underbrush
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door west: underbrush
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.
*Ominas* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A robin is here flying around.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A scarred mercenary is here, fighting Joachim, riding a gray palfrey.
A scarred mercenary is here, fighting Joachim, riding a gray palfrey.
A scarred mercenary is here, fighting Joachim, riding a gray palfrey.
A scarred mercenary is here, fighting Joachim, riding a gray palfrey.
A rich-looking merchant counts his earnings, riding a dun mare.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > [kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s body hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Joachim: Beaten - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* leaves north riding a warhorse.

ww
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
A scarred mercenary tries to crush Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
A scarred mercenary tries to crush Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
A scarred mercenary tries to crush Joachim, but he dodges the attack.
A scarred mercenary tries to crush Joachim, but he parries successfully.
[rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
n
3

*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > *Ominas* scythes your right hand extremely hard.
No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

A scarred mercenary joins Ominas's fight
A scarred mercenary joins a scarred mercenary's fight
A scarred mercenary joins a scarred mercenary's fight
A scarred mercenary joins a scarred mercenary's fight

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim has arrived from the north, riding a raken.

kick
* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
7
You swiftly dodge a scarred mercenary's attempt to crush you.
A scarred mercenary tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a scarred mercenary's attempt to crush you.
You swiftly dodge a scarred mercenary's attempt to crush you.
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
Your kick hits *Ominas* in the solar plexus
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
ws

*Ominas* leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full - a scarred mercenary: Healthy >
f
Tic in 7 seconds
s
You scythe a scarred mercenary's body into bloody fragments
A scarred mercenary tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
A scarred mercenary tries to crush you, but you dodge the attack.
A scarred mercenary crushes your right foot hard.
You swiftly dodge a scarred mercenary's attempt to crush you.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a scarred mercenary: Hurt > *Ominas* has arrived from the
south, riding a warhorse.
[wear shield]
You shift a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
You strap a silver etched shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - a scarred mercenary: Hurt > *Ominas*
scythes Joachim's body hard.
You panic and attempt to flee

You flee head over heels.
A Curve in the Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a warhorse.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A robin is here flying around.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A rich-looking merchant counts his earnings, riding a dun mare.

8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door west: underbrush
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

n
3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a warhorse.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A robin is here flying around.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A rich-looking merchant counts his earnings, riding a dun mare.


bash
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s head very hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Critical - Ominas: Critical >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
-=+*
*Ominas* leaves north riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
*
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
+=
A scarred mercenary joins Ominas's fight
A scarred mercenary joins a scarred mercenary's fight
A scarred mercenary joins a scarred mercenary's fight
A scarred mercenary joins a scarred mercenary's fight
You swiftly dodge a scarred mercenary's attempt to crush you.
You swiftly dodge a scarred mercenary's attempt to crush you.
A scarred mercenary tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
You swiftly dodge a scarred mercenary's attempt to crush you.
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.
Joachim has arrived from the north, riding a raken.
-
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
-=
Your bash at *Ominas* sends him sprawling

*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Beaten >
na bashd

Joachim has arrived from the south, riding a raken.
Atkins chats 'i thought 120 pb would parry some hits, basically the same as no parry
so far :P'

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Beaten > Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body very
hard.
You narrate 'bashd'

aa
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical >
Arglebargle, glop-glyf?

ww
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical >

Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s left leg very hard.
A scarred mercenary tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.
A scarred mercenary tries to crush you, but you dodge the attack.
A scarred mercenary tries to crush you, but you dodge the attack.
You swiftly dodge a scarred mercenary's attempt to crush you.
You scythe *Ominas*'s body.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical > [rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical >

*Ominas* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a scarred mercenary: Scratched >
7
f
s
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a scarred mercenary: Scratched >
*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
You panic and attempt to flee

*Ominas* leaves south riding a warhorse.
Joachim has arrived from the south, riding a raken.
You flee head over heels.
A Curve in the Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A robin is here flying around.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A rich-looking merchant counts his earnings, riding a dun mare.

3
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Curve in the Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A robin is here flying around.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A rich-looking merchant counts his earnings, riding a dun mare.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
[kill human]
You scythe a scarred mercenary's head very hard.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh - a scarred mercenary: Hurt >
f
s
s
s
You panic and attempt to flee

You flee head over heels.
A Curve in the Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A robin is here flying around.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A gray palfrey prances skittishly nearby.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A hired mercenary scans the area for trouble, riding a gray palfrey.
A rich-looking merchant counts his earnings, riding a dun mare.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door west: underbrush
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >

The grasshopper leaves north. ^^
The grasshopper leaves south. vv

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
s
e
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A fly is buzzing around here somewhere.
A gray mouse is scuttling about here.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
s
s
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A biteme is hovering here, looking for blood.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N D ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving down. dd
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A plump pheasant is here flying around.
A brazen young hare thumps his powerful hind legs nearby.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

d
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
s
s
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: S U ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving up. uu
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A plump pheasant is here flying around.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A plump pheasant is visible flying high in the sky.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
A pretty bird is visible flying high in the sky.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A plump pheasant pecks at the ground.
A mole is here, looking sickly.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
e
e
s
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.
A bee busily flies from plant to plant.

s
s
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A mole is here, looking sickly.
A giant bee preys on small animals.
A young and strong buck is here, munching some grass.
A robin is here flying around.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.
A pretty bird is here flying around.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
An irritating fly is here flying around.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A raccoon sniffs the ground for food.
A handsome stag stands here, ready to run.
An irritating fly is here flying around.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

s
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A plump pheasant pecks at the ground.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.
A cute brown deer eyes you nervously.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Tear Road, by a Hill
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A biteme is hovering here, looking for blood.
A small grasshopper hops from place to place.

e
e
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Western Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door up: cagedoor
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

e
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you
deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
*Atkins* strikes your right arm extremely hard.
No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched > No way You're
fighting for your life

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
f

*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes your right leg very hard.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes your body hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much

PANIC You couldn't escape
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much

You panic and attempt to flee
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes your right arm very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much


You flee head over heels.
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Atkins: Beaten >

An arrogant bridgeguard slashes your left leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much

You panic and attempt to flee

f
Ominas narrates 'woo 10 hp'
Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.
You flee head over heels.
The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

e
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
na christ
sc
You narrate 'christ'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You have 28(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102355087 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1144913 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
na 12hp
You narrate '12hp'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
na chortlesnorfling guards
gg
You narrate 'chortlesnorfling guards'

l
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Ominas narrates 'haha'
[group all]

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Road Around Tear
This dusty path leads around the northern Tear city wall. Olive
fields can be seen in the distance to the east, and the path leads
west towards Tear's northern gate. The forboding forestland of Haddon
Mirk can be seen looming to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
stat
You are a 430 year old male seanchan hunter.
You are carrying 9.9 lbs and wearing 27.9 lbs, peanuts.
Your base abilities are: Str:19 Int:14 Wil:12 Dex:18 Con:19. Total: 86.
Offensive bonus: 151, Dodging bonus: 116, Parrying bonus: 117. Total Defence: 233
Your mood is: Wimpy. You will flee below: 85 Hit Points
You are wanted by: Andor Tar Valon Illian Tear Maradon Children of Light Red Eagles
Bandar Eban Mayene
Your armor absorbs about 29% on average.

You are subjected to the following effects:
- NO QUIT

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
l
Road Around Tear
This dusty path leads around the northern Tear city wall. Olive
fields can be seen in the distance to the east, and the path leads
west towards Tear's northern gate. The forboding forestland of Haddon
Mirk can be seen looming to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Road Around Tear
This dusty path leads around the northern Tear city wall. Olive
fields can be seen in the distance to the east, and the path leads
west towards Tear's northern gate. The forboding forestland of Haddon
Mirk can be seen looming to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

scan w
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

7
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Joachim tells you '1w n gate'

t joachim where
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Ominas narrates 'that was a gamble'
You tell Joachim 'where'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
w
w
3
Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.


bash
* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim Raf'kesan is sitting here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Atkins*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full - Joachim: Beaten - Atkins: Beaten >
-=+*
*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee


*Atkins* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.
*+=-
Ominas narrates 'I didn't actually know if they would hit you'
-=
They're not here anymore

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
rep dont go guards
You reply to Joachim 'dont go guards'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Joachim nods in agreement.

na theyre insane
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
l
You narrate 'theyre insane'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full > The Tear Road
Cobblestone fades away, back into the hard packed dirt scarred with wagon ruts.
Sounds of the city, drift above the great walls that meet at the pallisade just
to the east. Soldiers can be seen walking on the walls forever vigilante
against Tear's enemies. To the south, fields that provide the city of Tear with
sustanance spread out to the west of the city.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
sc

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You have 41(405) hit and 162(165) movement points.
You have scored 102355087 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1144913 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

Tic in 7 seconds
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Atkins narrates ':P'

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
na the tear ons
You narrate 'the tear ons'

r
* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >
l
The Tear Road
To the west a large bridge arcs over the slow flowing Erinin river. To the
north the beginning of a pier that juts onto the silty river can be seen.
The cobblestoned road leads eastward, towards the city of Tear, and the
ominous fortress looms up from the city's center almost challenging the
impossible, the fall of the Stone of Tear.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Critical MV:Full >

Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Tic length updated to: 62.457 seconds.

sc
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You have 54(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102355087 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1144913 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

st
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
sc
You stop resting, and stand up.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You have 54(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102355087 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1144913 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
cc 53
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 53 hit points.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
scan
l
West:
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > The Tear Road
To the west a large bridge arcs over the slow flowing Erinin river. To the
north the beginning of a pier that juts onto the silty river can be seen.
The cobblestoned road leads eastward, towards the city of Tear, and the
ominous fortress looms up from the city's center almost challenging the
impossible, the fall of the Stone of Tear.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim narrates 'Tracks ended... did you go N ominas?'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
scan w
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
l
The Tear Road
To the west a large bridge arcs over the slow flowing Erinin river. To the
north the beginning of a pier that juts onto the silty river can be seen.
The cobblestoned road leads eastward, towards the city of Tear, and the
ominous fortress looms up from the city's center almost challenging the
impossible, the fall of the Stone of Tear.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Joachim narrates 'I was confused.'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

Ominas narrates 'nerp'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >

*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
*Ominas* leaves west riding a warhorse.

l
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
The Tear Road
To the west a large bridge arcs over the slow flowing Erinin river. To the
north the beginning of a pier that juts onto the silty river can be seen.
The cobblestoned road leads eastward, towards the city of Tear, and the
ominous fortress looms up from the city's center almost challenging the
impossible, the fall of the Stone of Tear.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
scan w
Joachim narrates 'Ah'
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
scan w
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
3
3
[kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[kill human]



l joachim
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim looks pretty hurt.
Joachim is beat.

Joachim is using:
<used as light> a brass storm lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a fur-lined fliers cap strapped with crystal goggles
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> an elegant black cloak with a green insignia
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of blue waxed-linen flier gloves lined with fur
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a wicked knife bladed axe
<worn on legs> a pair of black leather leggings with lock-stitched flight
anchors
<worn on feet> a tailored pair of black leather boots with blue rivets

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim looks pretty hurt.
Joachim is beat.

Joachim is using:
<used as light> a brass storm lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a fur-lined fliers cap strapped with crystal goggles
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> an elegant black cloak with a green insignia
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of blue waxed-linen flier gloves lined with fur
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a wicked knife bladed axe
<worn on legs> a pair of black leather leggings with lock-stitched flight
anchors
<worn on feet> a tailored pair of black leather boots with blue rivets

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Joachim tells you 'YUp'

Joachim looks pretty hurt.
Joachim is beat.

Joachim is using:
<used as light> a brass storm lantern
<held> an oilstone
<worn on head> a fur-lined fliers cap strapped with crystal goggles
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn about body> an elegant black cloak with a green insignia
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a pair of blue waxed-linen flier gloves lined with fur
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a jeweled wristcuff
<worn as shield> a polished onyx-inlaid shield
<wielded> a wicked knife bladed axe
<worn on legs> a pair of black leather leggings with lock-stitched flight
anchors
<worn on feet> a tailored pair of black leather boots with blue rivets

l
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
3
The Tear Road
To the west a large bridge arcs over the slow flowing Erinin river. To the
north the beginning of a pier that juts onto the silty river can be seen.
The cobblestoned road leads eastward, towards the city of Tear, and the
ominous fortress looms up from the city's center almost challenging the
impossible, the fall of the Stone of Tear.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

Joachim drawls 'Up*'

st
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
[kill human]



'am
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
You are already standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You are already standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > You drawl 'am'

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill human]


* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
not
[kill human]

l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Ominas* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.
*Atkins* has arrived from the south, riding a bloodstock stallion.
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s left arm.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > *Ominas* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > A Path to the Gates of Tear
The path runs north to Haddon Mirk and south to the City of Tear. From this
close to the city, the large walls can be seen extending to the east and
west as far as the eye can see. The Stone of Tear rises like a lone
mountain, dwarfing the city in its entirety. To the south east, a granite
bridge towers above the Erinin River.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
*Atkins* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Atkins, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s right leg hard.
*Ominas* scythes your right leg very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much

You panic and attempt to flee

You flee head over heels.
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 50(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102353679 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1146321 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
*Ominas* has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Ominas: Beaten >

You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Ominas: Beaten >
f
You panic and attempt to flee

n
n

You flee head over heels.
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
sc
You have 50(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102352271 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1147729 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
s
s
s
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

3
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > *Ominas* leaves north riding a warhorse.
*Atkins* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]



Tic in 7 seconds
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Joachim has arrived from the south, riding a raken.

s
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]



3
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]



* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

n
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
n
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a warhorse.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh >
s
3

*Atkins* leaves north riding a bloodstock stallion.


bash
* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Critical MV:Fresh - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim has arrived from the south, riding a raken.
-
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.
=+
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
**+=-
*Atkins* has arrived from the north, riding a bloodstock stallion.

Joachim intercepts *Atkins*'s attack on his mount.
*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he deflects the blow.
-=
Your bash at *Ominas* sends him sprawling

*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Beaten >
ww
[rem shield]
You don't seem to be using a shield.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Beaten >

Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body very hard.
You scythe *Ominas*'s right foot very hard.

8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Beaten >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Beaten >

*Atkins* sends Joachim sprawling with a powerful bash
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Beaten >
*Ominas* leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >

*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he deflects the blow.

ws
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
3
[wear shield]
You shift a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
You strap a silver etched shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
[kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s body very hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical >

You barely scythe *Ominas*'s right leg.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
*Atkins* tries to strike Joachim, but he deflects the blow.

kick
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical >
You miss your kick at *Ominas*'s groin, much to his relief...
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical >
3

Joachim sends *Atkins* sprawling with a powerful bash

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical >

*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s body.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical >
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical >
ww
*Ominas* leaves north riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* has arrived from the north, riding a warhorse.
[kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s right foot hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical >
[rem shield]
You stop using a silver etched shield.
You grip a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical >
3

You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s left arm very hard.

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Ominas: Critical >
*Ominas* leaves south riding a warhorse.
[kill human]
You scythe *Atkins*'s head hard.

s
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Joachim: Beaten - Atkins: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Joachim: Beaten - Atkins: Critical >
No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Joachim: Beaten - Atkins: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Joachim: Beaten - Atkins: Critical >
3
3
[kill human]
You do the best you can

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Joachim: Beaten - Atkins: Critical >
You scythe *Atkins*'s body.
Joachim scythes *Atkins*'s body hard.
*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee
[kill human]
You do the best you can

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh - Joachim: Beaten - Atkins: Critical > *Atkins* leaves north
riding a bloodstock stallion.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
3
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill human]



3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Entering Haddon Mirk
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

On the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Overlooking a Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Fork in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

At a Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Break in the Rock
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

At a Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

On the Path
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An Ogier stonemason strides by briskly.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In a Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

In the Dense Forest
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Among the Ancient Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Forest Bordering the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Among the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path Through the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path Through the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Steep Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.
A long-billed crane with white plumage delicately wades through the water.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A young man stands here carefully surveying the activity in Haddon Mirk.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Low Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Edge of the Foothills
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of an animal leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
A young man stands here carefully surveying the activity in Haddon Mirk.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Steep Foothills
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.
A long-billed crane with white plumage delicately wades through the water.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path Through the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of an animal leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.
A large wet lizard tests the air with its forked tongue.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path Through the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Among the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Drowned Lands
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Forest Bordering the Foothills
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
A grey-and-green swamp cat is here.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Among the Ancient Trees
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of an animal leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
An ancient, gnarled tree looms over you.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Haddon Mirk Forest
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Dense and Tangled Forest
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
An elk cow nibbles on some greenery.
An elk with massive antlers eyes you with curiosity.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Between the Cliffs
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A wild boar runs through the forest.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Break in the Rock
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Deep in Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

At a Bend
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Bend in the Trail
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Bend in the Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Fork in the Path
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Overlooking a Swamp
[ obvious exits: N S D ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Crossroads
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim mutters to himself in complete disgust.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Bend
[ obvious exits: E S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

On the Path
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A short man stands here, nervously eyeing everything in sight.
The lone wolf is slinking about in the shadows.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Around a Path
[ obvious exits: N E ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A badger is rummaging about, looking for stuff to eat.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
A squirrel is here, chittering.
[kill human]



'egate;l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Entering Haddon Mirk
The darkness of Haddon Mirk surrounds all. A dense, greyish fog seems to
envelop everything. An eerie green-brown glow drifts down from the high-up
treetops, drawing odd patterns on the loose, dark dirt floor of the forest.
A small, winding path to fork off towards the south, barely visible.
Already, the passage back to the south seems vague, barely distinguishable.
Getting lost will not be very difficult.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A squat border stone juts from the soil.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
Lurking to the north is the mass of twisted tress, bushes, and vegetation
that is Haddon Mirk. The darkness that seems to come from within is an
eerie partner to the screams of wild beasts that drift out from time to
time. To the south, the road leads to the safety of Tear. Off the road to
the east, barren grasslands border off the huge forest abruptly.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Your mount is too exhausted.
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You drawl 'egate'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > A bloodstock stallion pricks its ears forward and looks
alert.
Joachim has arrived from the south, riding a raken.
Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
na horse hagg
l
You narrate 'horse hagg'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Path from Tear
Lurking to the north is the mass of twisted tress, bushes, and vegetation
that is Haddon Mirk. The darkness that seems to come from within is an
eerie partner to the screams of wild beasts that drift out from time to
time. To the south, the road leads to the safety of Tear. Off the road to
the east, barren grasslands border off the huge forest abruptly.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
r

Joachim narrates 'nod'

Tic in 7 seconds
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
na ill catch up
You narrate 'ill catch up'

l
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Path from Tear
Lurking to the north is the mass of twisted tress, bushes, and vegetation
that is Haddon Mirk. The darkness that seems to come from within is an
eerie partner to the screams of wild beasts that drift out from time to
time. To the south, the road leads to the safety of Tear. Off the road to
the east, barren grasslands border off the huge forest abruptly.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
wink
Have you got something in your eye?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
sc
You have 90(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102359201 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1140799 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
l
Path from Tear
Lurking to the north is the mass of twisted tress, bushes, and vegetation
that is Haddon Mirk. The darkness that seems to come from within is an
eerie partner to the screams of wild beasts that drift out from time to
time. To the south, the road leads to the safety of Tear. Off the road to
the east, barren grasslands border off the huge forest abruptly.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

sc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
You have 90(405) hit and 165(165) movement points.
You have scored 102359201 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1140799 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
cc 89
l
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 89 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh > Path from Tear
Lurking to the north is the mass of twisted tress, bushes, and vegetation
that is Haddon Mirk. The darkness that seems to come from within is an
eerie partner to the screams of wild beasts that drift out from time to
time. To the south, the road leads to the safety of Tear. Off the road to
the east, barren grasslands border off the huge forest abruptly.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
scan guars?
Scan in what direction?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Fresh >
'scan guards?

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
You drawl 'scan guards?'

scan w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
l

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Path from Tear
The path to the north begins to twist to avoid trees as their concentration
gradually grows greater to the north. Birds flutter from branch to branch,
chirping out warnings and threats to mark their domain. High above, birds of
prey circle endlessly, while others hover deadly still waiting for some
movement from below.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Path to the Gates of Tear
The path runs north to Haddon Mirk and south to the City of Tear. From this
close to the city, the large walls can be seen extending to the east and
west as far as the eye can see. The Stone of Tear rises like a lone
mountain, dwarfing the city in its entirety. To the south east, a granite
bridge towers above the Erinin River.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > A Path to the Gates of Tear
The path runs north to Haddon Mirk and south to the City of Tear. From this
close to the city, the large walls can be seen extending to the east and
west as far as the eye can see. The Stone of Tear rises like a lone
mountain, dwarfing the city in its entirety. To the south east, a granite
bridge towers above the Erinin River.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
l
Outside a Palisade Gate
The road leading towards Tear stops here, at Tear's massive north gate. The
dirt on the road is visibly packed and regularly used. Deep wagon ruts have
formed along the road, containing small puddles of water in their bases. The
road continues on to the north into and around the great Haddon Mirk forest.
There is a small path leading off the road, to the east which circles all
the way around Tear's northeast outskirts.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
scan w

Joachim leaves north riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

A Path to the Gates of Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Joachim drawls 'rest a sec'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
r
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Joachim leaves south riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
not
l
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

sc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > A Path to the Gates of Tear
The path runs north to Haddon Mirk and south to the City of Tear. From this
close to the city, the large walls can be seen extending to the east and
west as far as the eye can see. The Stone of Tear rises like a lone
mountain, dwarfing the city in its entirety. To the south east, a granite
bridge towers above the Erinin River.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You have 90(405) hit and 159(165) movement points.
You have scored 102359201 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1140799 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
sc
You have 90(405) hit and 159(165) movement points.
You have scored 102359201 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1140799 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
sc
You have 90(405) hit and 159(165) movement points.
You have scored 102359201 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1140799 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
sc
You have 90(405) hit and 159(165) movement points.
You have scored 102359201 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1140799 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
sc
You have 90(405) hit and 159(165) movement points.
You have scored 102359201 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1140799 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
sc
You have 90(405) hit and 159(165) movement points.
You have scored 102359201 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1140799 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
sc
You have 90(405) hit and 159(165) movement points.
You have scored 102359201 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1140799 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
sc
You have 90(405) hit and 159(165) movement points.
You have scored 102359201 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1140799 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
sc
You have 104(405) hit and 159(165) movement points.
You have scored 102359201 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1140799 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are resting.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
st
You stop resting, and stand up.

cc 103
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
l
[change wimpy]
You will now flee if you go below 103 hit points.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim tells you 'Ominas at guards'
A Path to the Gates of Tear
The path runs north to Haddon Mirk and south to the City of Tear. From this
close to the city, the large walls can be seen extending to the east and
west as far as the eye can see. The Stone of Tear rises like a lone
mountain, dwarfing the city in its entirety. To the south east, a granite
bridge towers above the Erinin River.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
s
Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
rep coming
w
You reply to Joachim 'coming'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

scan w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Ominas* is resting here, riding a warhorse.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
w
3
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is resting here, riding a warhorse.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard joins Ominas's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
y7

An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Espen is here'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

7
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten > Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he
deflects the blow.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf?

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten > You panic and attempt
to flee


You flee head over heels.
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
8

An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Joachim is here'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

w
3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a warhorse.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard is here, fighting Joachim, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Ominas* avoids being bashed by Joachim who loses his balance
and falls
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee
[kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s body hard.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Joachim: Battered - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's body.
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash Joachim, but he parries successfully.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes Joachim's body.
Joachim panics, and attempts to flee
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.

kick
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Kick who?

7
f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
w
w
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

Tic in 7 seconds
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
3
Joachim narrates 'Coachman, bashed'
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
w
[kill human]



3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
w
3
Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is sitting here, riding a warhorse.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

w
3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Western Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door up: cagedoor
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]



e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]



3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Western Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door up: cagedoor
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a warhorse.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Ominas, riding a raken.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Beaten - Ominas: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Beaten - Ominas: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Beaten - Ominas: Critical >
3
3

*Ominas* leaves east riding a warhorse.

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > *Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.
[kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >

*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you parry successfully.
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
The darkness turns to a bright haze as the sun breaks the horizon to the east.

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

kick
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >

*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten > You miss your kick at
*Ominas*'s groin, much to his relief...

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Beaten >
3

*Ominas* leaves east riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Joachim is here'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

*Ominas* has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Ominas* leaves west riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
8
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
w
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Joachim is
here'
An arrogant bridgeguard bellows 'The Seanchan Joachim is here'
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Western Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door up: cagedoor
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
na w
3
[kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You narrate 'w'


* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim narrates 'atkins'
[kill human]

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Ominas narrates 'e'
[kill human]



e
e
e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Ominas* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
The Western Foot of the Erinin Bridge
Just eastward, the Erinin flows under a large stone bridge, its waters rapidly
heading into the south, gently curving around the city of Tear before the
Fingers of the Dragon. While cracked and weathered, the stone bridge appears
quite sturdy, and is wide enough for two wagon teams to pass side-by-side.
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door up: cagedoor
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > *Ominas* leaves east riding a warhorse.
The Western Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W U ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door up: cagedoor
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [kill human]
You try to scythe an arrogant bridgeguard, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes your right arm very hard.
PANIC You couldn't escape
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard slashes your body hard.
You panic and attempt to flee


You flee head over heels.
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
A Dock by the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
s
e
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

sc
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > Joachim narrates 'Coachman'
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You have 86(405) hit and 151(165) movement points.
You have scored 102358873 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 1141127 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 128 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
w
w
w
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
3
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a bloodstock stallion.
*Ominas* is here, fighting Joachim, riding a warhorse.
Joachim Raf'kesan is here, fighting Atkins, riding a raken.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]
You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Joachim: Critical - Ominas: Beaten >
kick

Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee
*Atkins* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >
Your kick hits *Ominas* in the solar plexus
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >

*Atkins* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >
*Ominas* tries to scythe you, but you deflect the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >
3

*Atkins* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

7
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

f
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim tries to scythe *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >
*Atkins* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > *Atkins* leaves east riding a bloodstock
stallion.
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > You panic and attempt
to flee

gg
You flee head over heels.
The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
[group all]

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
w

You swiftly dodge *Atkins*'s attempt to strike you.

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Atkins: Critical >
No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Atkins: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Atkins: Critical >
You scythe *Atkins*'s head.
*Atkins* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Atkins: Critical >
8
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

kick
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Atkins: Critical >

*Atkins* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Atkins: Critical > Your beautiful full
-circle kick misses *Atkins* by a mile.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Atkins: Critical >

*Atkins* leaves west riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
e
3

Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.


* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you deflect
the blow.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
7
f
w

You scythe an arrogant bridgeguard's head very hard.
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard joins an arrogant bridgeguard's fight
An arrogant bridgeguard tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

w
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - an arrogant bridgeguard: Scratched >
You panic and attempt to flee

3

*Atkins* has arrived from the west, riding a bloodstock stallion.

*Atkins* leaves east riding a bloodstock stallion.
You flee head over heels.
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving north. ^^
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Atkins* is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
[kill human]



w
3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
w

Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > [kill human]



* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
*Ominas* is standing here, riding a warhorse.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > The Tar Valon guardsmen ring the city alarm in the
distance.
[kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s head very hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > No way You're fighting for your life

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten > [kill human]
You do the best you can

8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Beaten >
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s body hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical > [change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical > You try to scythe *Ominas*, but he
parries successfully.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >
[kill human]
You do the best you can

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >
[kill human]
You do the best you can

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical > *Ominas* leaves west riding a warhorse.
*Ominas* has arrived from the west, riding a warhorse.
[kill human]
You scythe *Ominas*'s head hard.
*Ominas* panics, and attempts to flee

ww
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >
3
[rem shield]
You don't seem to be using a shield.

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical > You scythe *Ominas*'s left arm hard.
Joachim sends *Ominas* sprawling with a powerful bash
[kill human]
You do the best you can

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical > [kill human]
You do the best you can

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >
3
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >
3
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >
3
Joachim stops using a polished onyx-inlaid shield.
Joachim grips a wicked knife bladed axe with both hands.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >
3
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s head very hard.
You scythe *Ominas*'s body extremely hard.
*Ominas* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
[kill human]
You do the best you can

3
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >
[kill human]
You do the best you can

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >

Joachim shifts a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
Joachim binds a polished onyx-inlaid shield to his arm.

na yass
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >
You narrate 'yass'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong - Ominas: Critical >
Joachim scythes *Ominas*'s head into bloody fragments
*Ominas* is dead R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Your first time Was it good for you too?
Your blood freezes as you hear *Ominas*'s death cry.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
ws
[wear shield]
You shift a wicked knife bladed axe to one hand.
You strap a silver etched shield on your arm becoming very impressive.

scan e
* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Tic in 7 seconds
l
Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
The corpse of Ominas is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
scan e

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
r

Joachim stops using a wicked knife bladed axe.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong > Joachim draws a shiny copper dagger from an elegant black
cloak with a green insignia with a flash of steel.
You sit down and rest your tired bones.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Joachim leans over and severs the head from the corpse of Ominas.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Joachim sheathes a shiny copper dagger into an elegant black cloak with a green
insignia.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >
Joachim wields a wicked knife bladed axe.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Strong >

The day has begun.
Tic length updated to: 62.072 seconds.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked. Starting tic timer.
You are hungry.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
'atkins
tt
You drawl 'atkins'

st
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > [eat berries]
You don't seem to have any.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > You stop resting, and stand up.

8
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
[change mood brave]
Mood changed to: Brave

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
g meat pack
There doesn't seem to be a meat in a backpack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
eat
Eat what?

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
g rations pack
There doesn't seem to be a rations in a backpack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
l iin corpse
You do not see that here.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
l in corpse
corpse (here) :
eleven gold crowns
eighteen copper pennys
a pair of animal-fur boots
a set of riveted chainmail leggings
a bronze belt of odd design
a wicked knife bladed axe
a silver etched shield (used)
[2] a silver Kandori wristcuff
a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
a backpack
a cloak of shifting colors
a tunic of finely-crafted chain
[2] a weathered, storm-gray gorget
a rimmed round helmet
[2] a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
a lantern

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
t joachim sorry need food
You tell Joachim 'sorry need food'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
g pack corpse
You get a backpack from the corpse of Ominas.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
l in i.pack

Joachim gets eleven gold crowns from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets eighteen copper pennys from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a pair of animal-fur boots from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a set of riveted chainmail leggings from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a bronze belt of odd design from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a wicked knife bladed axe from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a silver etched shield from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a silver Kandori wristcuff from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a cloak of shifting colors from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a tunic of finely-crafted chain from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a weathered, storm-gray gorget from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a rimmed round helmet from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a gold ring delicately carved with ivy from the corpse of Ominas.
Joachim gets a lantern from the corpse of Ominas.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full > backpack (carried) :
[4] a thin vial of yellow fluid
[2] a stable ticket
a bubbling draught
a water skin
[4] a cup of thick syrup
an oilstone
a lantern
a vial filled with a dark red liquid

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
'he didnt have ratons
You drawl 'he didnt have ratons'

i
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You are carrying:
a backpack
a torch
a bubbling draught
a strange fruit
a water skin

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
'got food?
You drawl 'got food?'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
eat fruit
You eat the fruit.

'nm
* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
You drawl 'nm'

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
drop pack
You drop a backpack.

* R HP:Beaten MV:Full >
The Tar Valon guardsmen ring the city alarm in the distance.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
g all.potions g.pack
You can't find any potionss in a backpack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
g all.potion g.pack
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
You get a thin vial of yellow fluid from a backpack.
You get a bubbling draught from a backpack.
You get a cup of thick syrup from a backpack.
You get a cup of thick syrup from a backpack.
You get a cup of thick syrup from a backpack.
You get a cup of thick syrup from a backpack.
You get a vial filled with a dark red liquid from a backpack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
l
Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
The corpse of Ominas is lying here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
drop syrup
drop syrup
You drop a cup of thick syrup.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You drop a cup of thick syrup.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Tic in 7 seconds
drop red
Joachim drawls 'Leave his stuffs'
You drop a vial filled with a dark red liquid.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
drop vial
drop vial
You drop a thin vial of yellow fluid.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You drop a thin vial of yellow fluid.

i
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

A raken flicks her tail.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You are carrying:
[2] a cup of thick syrup
[2] a thin vial of yellow fluid
a torch
[2] a bubbling draught
a water skin

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
drop syrup
You drop a cup of thick syrup.

scan e
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
nod
You nod in agreement.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
scan e

'just needd food
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
You drawl 'just needd food'

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Coach Stop at the Peak of the Erinin Bridge
The bridge reaches its peak, allowing a glorious view of the Stone of Tear far
to the east, ominous in its might. Flags can be seen swirling from its topmost
towers, bearing the sigil of Tear. To the north east, the river Erinin borders
Haddon Mirk, a sea of trees clouded in shadow.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A small thin vial has been left here. [2]
A fragile vial filled with dark red liquid is here.
A small cup of syrup emits a strong smell. [3]
A thick, leather backpack lies abandoned here.
The corpse of Ominas is lying here.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
A bearded coachman stands here, waiting for passengers.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
'and want a vial
You drawl 'and want a vial'

Espen
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 3:06 am

Re: Forward the Corenne

Post by Espen » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:38 pm

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >

Joachim snickers softly.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
e

Joachim gets a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Joachim gets a thin vial of yellow fluid.
Joachim gets a vial filled with a dark red liquid.
Joachim gets a cup of thick syrup.
Joachim gets a cup of thick syrup.
Joachim gets a cup of thick syrup.
Joachim gets a backpack.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Erinin Bridge
The stones are hard underfoot, the only sign of stability as the Erinin's
waters swirl to the north and south. The noise is deafening, as water crashes
against the bridge's support pillars. The city of Tear can be seen to the
south, sprawled on the river's eastern bank. A large palisade rises at the
entrance to the city, the main entrance to Tear for hundreds of travelers each
day.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

scan e
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
e
e
The Eastern Foot of the Erinin Bridge
A large stone bridge starts here, crossing the Erinin river to the west. The
river's water swirls around the bridge's pillars before flowing to the south,
forming Tear's western boundary. A large palisade is seen to the east, and a
forest thickens to the north-east.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.
An arrogant bridgeguard sneers haughtily at you, riding a black stallion.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh > The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
e
e
The Tear Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >

Joachim has arrived from the west, riding a raken.

tr horse
* R HP:Battered MV:Fresh >
Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

-=
Some obvious fresh tracks of a raken (ridden) leaving east.
Some obvious recent tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving east.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a warhorse (ridden) leaving east.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving west.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a bloodstock stallion (ridden) leaving east.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a raken (ridden) leaving east.
Some obvious fairly recent tracks of a raken (ridden) leaving west.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Joachim has arrived from the east, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Joachim leaves west riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: The Tear Road
Door south: gate
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Joachim gives you the severed head of Ominas the Human slain in Tear.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
'atkns in?

Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.

sc
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Road Around Tear
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving east. >>
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
You drawl 'atkns in?'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Joachim leaves east riding a raken.
You follow Joachim.

Northeast of Tear
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
You have 139(405) hit and 163(165) movement points.
You have scored 102865565 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 634435 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 135 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
'oh

Joachim drawls 'Yeah probably'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
You drawl 'oh'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
s
s
Road around Tear
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving south. vv
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

Joachim has arrived from the north, riding a raken.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
t joachim close gatefor me?
sc
You tell Joachim 'close gatefor me?'

* R HP:Battered MV:Full > You have 153(405) hit and 163(165) movement points.
You have scored 102865565 experience points and 183 quest points.
You need 634435 exp to level and 217 qp to rank.
You have amassed 135 Turn points to date, ranking you Sei'taer Seventh.
This ranks you as Espen the Lieutenant [Ever Victorious Army 5] (Level 49).
You are standing.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
cdw
close PalisadeGate w
Ok.

whe
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Joachim - Outside a Palisade Gate
Espen - Outside a Palisade Gate

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
alias a kill atkins
whe
Ok.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
7
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Joachim - Outside a Palisade Gate
Espen - Outside a Palisade Gate

l
* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy

Tic in 7 seconds
* R HP:Battered MV:Full > Outside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Haddon Mirk
Door west: PalisadeGate
There are some bloody traces of a human leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving west. <<
A dragon's fang has been hastily scrawled into the gate.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Joachim Raf'kesan is standing here, riding a raken.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by you.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >

The PalisadeGate is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Battered MV:Full >
w
w
w
w
Inside a Palisade Gate
[ obvious exits: E W ]
Zone: Tear
Door east: PalisadeGate
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A thin pair of boarskin gloves has been dropped here.
A cap of fine gray fur has been left here.
A hanging lantern lights the path.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze, being ridden
by y