In defense of Falme

...for in character discussions, contributions and stories.
Jean
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:57 pm

In defense of Falme

Post by Jean » Sun May 02, 2021 1:23 pm

An epitaph left at the unmarked grave of Jean Tannen, may the pattern weave him out again.

Jean Tannen, Standarbearer of the Empress lost his life today in the defense of our claimed territory in Falme. The return was honored by his sacrifice as the only person available for the defense of the city. As he is just about to sleep, while cleaning up the clan chest he sees a warning that oathbreakers are invading the city. In fear, but with steady determination he completes securing the valuable items and knowing his own death was imminent, shed his armor to fight in the style of his homeland, naked and unafraid he put his body in the way of their harm to defend what the Empress has claimed, May she live for always.

Log:
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
inv
You are carrying:
twelve gold crowns
a wealth of copper pennies (57)
[2] a pair of heavy metal gauntlets
a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves
a pair of steel-plated vambraces

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
dep abseq
Klaven Mokrava the quartermaster tells you 'I'll keep it safe!'

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
dep abseq
Klaven Mokrava the quartermaster tells you 'I'll keep it safe!'

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
dep abseq
Klaven Mokrava the quartermaster tells you 'I'll keep it safe!'

dep abseq
* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
Klaven Mokrava the quartermaster tells you 'I'll keep it safe!'

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
dep abseq
Klaven Mokrava the quartermaster tells you 'Yeah right!'

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
inv
You are carrying:
twelve gold crowns
a wealth of copper pennies (57)

* HP:Healthy MV:Tiring >
put all.coins pouch

[JEAN spams "with 1" and "drop all" to clear out the clan chest]

[JEAN begins sorting all the gear and trinks]

[IN The middle with the whole clan chest on the ground alarms sound]

The sul'dam bellows 'The traitor Ominas has been spotted!'
The sul'dam bellows 'The traitor Amitriel has been spotted!'
The sul'dam bellows 'The traitor Astolfo has been spotted!'
The sul'dam bellows 'The traitor Helgi has been spotted!'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
You get a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
You get a shining steel breastplate.
You get a shining steel breastplate.
You get a shining steel breastplate.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.
a shining steel breastplate: You can't carry that much weight.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

The sul'dam bellows 'The traitor Kali has been spotted!'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
dep abseq
dep abseq
dep abseq
dep abseq
dep abseq
Klaven Mokrava the quartermaster tells you 'I'll keep it safe!'

[IN a panic, but trying to remain calm JEAN finishes sorting and putting everything away (items redacted for obvious reasons)]

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
knock stairdoor
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

The stairdoor opens silently on well oiled hinges.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
u
A Large Common Room
An enormous fireplace, with mismatched chairs grouped in front of it,
dominates the southern wall of the room. Fastened to the wall over the
mantel, drawing the eyes of all who enter, is an enormous banner bearing
the device of the Empress. A staircase descends the eastern wall, ending in a
solid iron-barred door, and near the stairs a second door of clean white
ash can be seen. The tiled floor has been worked in the design of a raven
with outstretched wings, and is kept spotlessly clean. Through an open
archway to the east, neat rows of bunks are visible.
[ obvious exits: D ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): No matches found.
A chair made of red oak rests next to the table. [2]
An elaborately worked box stands here, ready to receive your vote.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
Cauleen al'Ngo stands quietly carrying some bed linen.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >

The stairdoor closes quietly.


* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
l
A Large Common Room
An enormous fireplace, with mismatched chairs grouped in front of it,
dominates the southern wall of the room. Fastened to the wall over the
mantel, drawing the eyes of all who enter, is an enormous banner bearing
the device of the Empress. A staircase descends the eastern wall, ending in a
solid iron-barred door, and near the stairs a second door of clean white
ash can be seen. The tiled floor has been worked in the design of a raven
with outstretched wings, and is kept spotlessly clean. Through an open
archway to the east, neat rows of bunks are visible.
[ obvious exits: D ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): No matches found.
A chair made of red oak rests next to the table. [2]
An elaborately worked box stands here, ready to receive your vote.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
Cauleen al'Ngo stands quietly carrying some bed linen.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
where
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Jean - A Large Common Room

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
whos
who

Tic in 7 seconds!
who s
Players
There is/are: 23 player(s) on LS and 5 player(s) on DS as of the last site update.
-------
Iniss Najirah
Kazeshini of Seandar
Rakh Haran
Amitriel Di Tenebrae the Guardswoman [Queen's Guard] WANTED
Skarde of Rampore
Lord Astolfo Martel; who? [Gaidin] WANTED
Zairo of the Borderlands
Lady Naerin the Honored Sister [Green Ajah] WANTED
Lady Kali Orfanos [Blue Ajah] WANTED
Lady Isabel the grizzled general [Shienaran Lancer Blademaster]
Lord Ominas Crowe [Gaidin Council] WANTED
Ghavin of Seandar
Teor the Trader [Kandori Merchants' Guild]
Master Kordin the High Council [Illuminator Chapter Master] (Sworn) (Linkless)
Helgi the Merchant [Kandori Merchants' Guild] WANTED
Jean Tannen [Ever Victorious Army]
Aegis of Arafel
Theodore of Shienar (Idle)
Kanatash of Two Rivers
Otharon of the Borderlands

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *> Rennager of Illian

21 players displayed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Seanchan
---------
Iniss Najirah
Kazeshini of Seandar
Skarde of Rampore
Ghavin of Seandar
Jean Tannen [Ever Victorious Army]

5 players displayed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
whois skarde
whois iniss
Skarde of Rampore is a level 3 seanchan.


* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Iniss Najirah is a seanchan.


* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
t iniss heads up a group is going to attack falme soon, and I have to rent
You tell Iniss 'heads up a group is going to attack falme soon, and I have to rent'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
whois Kazeshini

Iniss tells you 'ok thank you'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Kazeshini of Seandar is a level 12 seanchan.


* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Tic in 7 seconds!
rep you may be able to stabby stabby them while they try to smob
l
No-one by that name here..

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > A Large Common Room
An enormous fireplace, with mismatched chairs grouped in front of it,
dominates the southern wall of the room. Fastened to the wall over the
mantel, drawing the eyes of all who enter, is an enormous banner bearing
the device of the Empress. A staircase descends the eastern wall, ending in a
solid iron-barred door, and near the stairs a second door of clean white
ash can be seen. The tiled floor has been worked in the design of a raven
with outstretched wings, and is kept spotlessly clean. Through an open
archway to the east, neat rows of bunks are visible.
[ obvious exits: D ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): No matches found.
A chair made of red oak rests next to the table. [2]
An elaborately worked box stands here, ready to receive your vote.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
Cauleen al'Ngo stands quietly carrying some bed linen.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
t iniss you may be able to stabby stabby them while they try to smob
No-one by that name here...

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
who
Players
There is/are: 20 player(s) on LS and 7 player(s) on DS as of the last site update.
-------
Kazeshini of Seandar
Rakh Haran
Amitriel Di Tenebrae the Guardswoman [Queen's Guard] WANTED
Skarde of Rampore
Lord Astolfo Martel; who? [Gaidin] WANTED
Zairo of the Borderlands
Lady Naerin the Honored Sister [Green Ajah] WANTED
Lady Kali Orfanos [Blue Ajah] WANTED
Lady Isabel the grizzled general [Shienaran Lancer Blademaster]
Lord Ominas Crowe [Gaidin Council] WANTED
Ghavin of Seandar
Teor the Trader [Kandori Merchants' Guild]
Master Kordin the High Council [Illuminator Chapter Master] (Sworn) (Linkless)
Helgi the Merchant [Kandori Merchants' Guild] WANTED
Jean Tannen [Ever Victorious Army]
Aegis of Arafel
Theodore of Shienar (Idle)
Kanatash of Two Rivers
Otharon of the Borderlands
Rennager of Illian

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>
who s
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
who s
Seanchan
---------
Kazeshini of Seandar
Skarde of Rampore
Ghavin of Seandar
Jean Tannen [Ever Victorious Army]

4 players displayed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
chat is anyone else laggy AF?
You chat 'is anyone else laggy AF?'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
rem all
You stop using a lantern.
You stop using an oilstone.
You stop using a gold ring delicately carved with ivy.
You stop using a gold ring delicately carved with ivy.
You stop using a full metal helmet and visor.
You stop using a torc of gleaming steel.
You stop using a torc of gleaming steel.
You stop using a thick, steel-plated breastplate.
You stop using an earthen brown mantle.
You stop using a backpack.
You stop using a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces.
You stop using a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
You stop using a sungwood bracelet.
You stop using a sungwood bracelet.
You stop using an enormous double-bladed battleaxe.
You stop using a soft leather pouch.
You stop using a bronze belt of odd design.
You stop using a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves.
You stop using a pair of thick metal boots.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
deop all
Tic in 7 seconds!
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
drop all
You drop a pair of thick metal boots.
You drop a pair of ebony-steel plate greaves.
You drop a bronze belt of odd design.
You drop a soft leather pouch.
You drop an enormous double-bladed battleaxe.
You drop a sungwood bracelet.
You drop a sungwood bracelet.
You drop a pair of heavy metal gauntlets.
You drop a pair of ebony-steel plate vambraces.
You drop a backpack.
You drop an earthen brown mantle.
You drop a thick, steel-plated breastplate.
You drop a torc of gleaming steel.
You drop a torc of gleaming steel.
You drop a full metal helmet and visor.
You drop a gold ring delicately carved with ivy.
You drop a gold ring delicately carved with ivy.
You drop an oilstone.
You drop a lantern.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
say exit please
You drawl 'exit please'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >

The stairdoor swings open.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
d
In the Guardhouse
Alive with noise and brisk movement, the guardroom contains nothing so much
as ordered chaos. Soldiers coming on and off duty, sentries giving reports,
duty officers assigning tasks and watch officers collecting their men
create a hustle and bustle that is somehow also completely controlled.
Serviceable desks are scattered here and there, and watch rosters have been
tacked to the walls, outlining the work of those who keep the peace in the
Empire and support the work of Those Who Come Home.
[ obvious exits: S U ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): Caution. Direction up leads to an unknown room.
Zone: Falme
Door up: stairdoor
An elaborately worked box stands here, ready to receive your vote.
A chair made of red oak rests next to the table. [2]
A large desk made of fine, thick wood stands across the room from here.
A large hairless leathery animal stares back at you.
Lord Laurenz Otori stands here, one hand on the hilt of his sword.
Klaven the quartermaster stands here checking the supplies.
Doku Kadre, the chief guard stands overseeing the guards.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
s
e
South Street
The street here is old and in some need of repair. Many of the cobblestones
are loose, and a few missing. One sits in the doorway of a guardhouse on the
the north side of the street, apparently used as a doorstop when the door is
open. The south side of the street is lined by the city walls. A large
warehouse is to the west, and to the east the road and the city wall make a
turn to the north.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Falme
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A black stallion prances about.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
South Corner
The city wall forms a south east corner, running north and west from here, and
the road follows it. To the west are several warehouses, and to the north some
abandoned buildings.
[ obvious exits: N W ]
Zone: Falme
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
n
n
Inland Road
This end of town appears to be mostly disused, and most of the buildings on the
west side of the street are boarded up. Some of the buildings appear to have
been warehouses, and some might have been homes. The east side of the road is
flanked by the city wall.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Falme
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.

n
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Inland Road
The city walls run along the east side of the road here, but the west side is
occupied by the charred remains of some abandoned building. The entrance and
windows are all boarded up, but there clearly is no roof or windows on the
second floor. Whatever the building was, it is clearly a total loss.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Falme
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.

n
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Inland Road
The smell of horse manure is strong here, particularly in the afternoon when
the winds often blow inland from the west. Not supprisingly there is a large
stable to the west. To the east the city wall runs too close to the road for
any buildings to be built. To the north are the city gates, and to the south
the road continues along the wall into a quickly deteriorating section of town.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Falme
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A seanchan boy is running around.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
n
The Gate
The city gate is made of thick timbers and metal straps. It is probably not
sturdy enough to defy siege engines, but more than enough to control the
flow of civilians. New battlements are under construction as the Imperial
Army strengthens its hold.
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
Zone: Falme
Door east: gate
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A huge reddish brown lopar is ready to strike at intruders.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Inland Road
On the east side of the road is the city wall, taller than two men standing on
each other's shoulders, and on the west are some fairly large houses. To the
north the road makes a sharp turn, to the left, and the city gates are south of
here.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Falme
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
n
North Corner
Here the road and the city wall diverge, the road going west and the wall
continuing north a short distance to encompass properties north of the road.
To the south the road runs with the wall along the east side and large well
built houses on the west.
[ obvious exits: S W ]
Zone: Falme
A dusky skinned Seanchan fighter glares around angrily.

n
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
w
North Street
The two largest houses in the city are here. They are both elaborate, and a
bit ostentatious, but it is clear that the house to the south was unable to
compete with the house to the north. Both have large stone steps leading up
to them. To the east and west the houses are large, and showy, but nothing
to match either of these.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Falme
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
On the Steps of a Large House
Here you stand at the top of eight polished granite steps leading up to a
door which features an exquisite carving of a hart standing on an embankment
of a stream. The woodwork around the door is ornately scrolled and probably
cost as much or more than the door. The sheer beauty of this door is unmatched
by any other in this city, and perhaps anywhere less than a palace.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Falme
Door south: woodendoor
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
n
s
North Street
The two largest houses in the city are here. They are both elaborate, and a
bit ostentatious, but it is clear that the house to the south was unable to
compete with the house to the north. Both have large stone steps leading up
to them. To the east and west the houses are large, and showy, but nothing
to match either of these.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
Zone: Falme
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
On the Steps of a Large House
Here you stand at the top of eight polished granite steps leading up to a
door which features an exquisite carving of a hart standing on an embankment
of a stream. The woodwork around the door is ornately scrolled and probably
cost as much or more than the door. The sheer beauty of this door is unmatched
by any other in this city, and perhaps anywhere less than a palace.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
Zone: Falme
Door south: woodendoor
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
s
ods
open s
The woodendoor seems to be closed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
I see no s here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
ods
open woodendoor s
s
Teor chats 'no. you aussie by any chance?'
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A Well Kept Entryway
Neat, clean walls and floors, sparsely but well decorated give this entryway
a pleasant, but efficient look. A large wooden door to the north leads
outside. East is a similarly kept hallway, and what appears to be a kitchen
is south of here.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Falme
Door north: woodendoor
Some black belladonna berries are here.
The corpse of a Seanchan officer is lying here.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
*Kali* is standing here.
*Helgi* is standing here.
*Astolfo* is resting here.
*Amitriel* is resting here.
*Ominas* is resting here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
say hi
n
You drawl 'hi'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
*Astolfo* moves swiftly to protect *Kali*.
*Kali* strikes your left arm into bloody fragments!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Astolfo: Wounded >
fl
*Amitriel* stops resting, and clambers on her feet.
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Kitchen
Carefully arranged, spotless pots, pans and other cookware line the walls
along with dried herbs and spices. This is clearly the kitchen of a meticulous
cook. To the west is a screen door leading out into a beautiful garden.
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
Zone: Falme
Door west: gardendoor
A barrel with bulging sides lies here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
n
n
n
A Well Kept Entryway
Neat, clean walls and floors, sparsely but well decorated give this entryway
a pleasant, but efficient look. A large wooden door to the north leads
outside. East is a similarly kept hallway, and what appears to be a kitchen
is south of here.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
Zone: Falme
Door north: woodendoor
Some black belladonna berries are here.
The corpse of a Seanchan officer is lying here.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
*Kali* is standing here.
*Helgi* is standing here.
*Astolfo* is resting here.
*Amitriel* is standing here.
*Ominas* is resting here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > *Amitriel* pierces your body very hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

n
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Amitriel: Healthy > *Helgi* pierces your left leg extremely hard.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Amitriel: Healthy > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Amitriel: Healthy >
fl

*Amitriel* pierces your right leg hard.
*Astolfo* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Amitriel: Healthy > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Amitriel: Healthy >
*Astolfo* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Amitriel: Healthy >

*Astolfo* pounds your right leg into bloody fragments!
*Helgi* pierces your right leg very hard.
You try to hit *Amitriel*, but she parries successfully.
*Amitriel* pierces your body hard.

fl
* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Amitriel: Healthy >
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Amitriel: Healthy >
l

*Astolfo* pounds your left leg into bloody fragments!
*Helgi* pierces your body extremely hard.
You try to hit *Amitriel*, but she parries successfully.
*Amitriel* pierces your head very hard.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Amitriel: Healthy >
*Helgi* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
You try to hit *Amitriel*, but she dodges the attack.
*Amitriel* pierces your left arm hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Amitriel: Healthy >
*Astolfo* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!
Teor chats 'actually somewhat laggy i guess'

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Amitriel: Healthy >
*Astolfo* pounds your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Helgi* pierces your body into bloody fragments!
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Amitriel* pierces your right hand very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - Amitriel: Healthy >
*Amitriel* pierces your left foot extremely hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - Amitriel: Healthy >
You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
A flash of bright red fire sent by Kali is the last thing you ever see.
You are dead! Sorry...
Circle of Ravens
Somewhere in the heavens, the Circle of Ravens is the rebirthing point of
the honored dead. From here those points held by the Imperial Armies may be
reached. A fountain remains placid and still allowing for peace and rest.


New characters should LOOK NAMES, TELL GUARDIAN KIT and LOOK NOTICE. To
find exit locations you should LOOK EXITS.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.info, before starting out, for the rules, maps, advice, and more.
[ obvious exits: E W U D ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): No matches found.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A Seanchan soldier sweats in practice here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >
The Guardian tells you 'Jean, your wheel has fared poorly...'
Circle of Ravens
Somewhere in the heavens, the Circle of Ravens is the rebirthing point of
the honored dead. From here those points held by the Imperial Armies may be
reached. A fountain remains placid and still allowing for peace and rest.


New characters should LOOK NAMES, TELL GUARDIAN KIT and LOOK NOTICE. To
find exit locations you should LOOK EXITS.

It is strongly recommended that new players look at our website at
wotmud.info, before starting out, for the rules, maps, advice, and more.
[ obvious exits: E W U D ]
(wotmudmapper): (error): No matches found.
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A Seanchan soldier sweats in practice here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Eat, drink and sleep my friend...

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard >

The Guardian tells you 'Soothe your aching muscles,'

Yonio
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:59 am

Re: In defense of Falme

Post by Yonio » Mon May 03, 2021 8:12 pm

Oh Jean, you call yourself a member of the clan to which I am also? Let me teach you thy ways...

Edit: Jean - please edit out (Sworn) for everyone's benefit. Please.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > wh seanchan
Seanchan
---------
Yonio AFK <--- Story of my life lately :(
Aaryn of Seandar
Kazeshini of Seandar
Skarde of Rampore
Ghavin of Seandar
Jean Tannen [Ever Victorious Army]

6 players displayed.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > t Ominas Dang the gank squad
You tell Ominas 'Dang the gank squad' <--- Let's be real here…

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
wh lightside <--- Whoops
Immortals
--------

0 players displayed.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full > wh human <--- Yay
Humans
---------
Rakh Haran
Amitriel Di Tenebrae the Guardswoman [Queen's Guard] WANTED
Lord Astolfo Martel; who? [Gaidin] WANTED
Zairo of the Borderlands
Lady Naerin the Honored Sister [Green Ajah] WANTED <--- Current best? PKer?
Lady Kali Orfanos [Blue Ajah] WANTED <--- Eep weaves
Lady Isabel the grizzled general [Shienaran Lancer Blademaster] <--- She down South? Heard some rumblings about a journey to Amadicia.
Lord Ominas Crowe [Gaidin Council] WANTED <--- Big smashey boy
Teor the Trader [Kandori Merchants' Guild]
Master Kordin the High Council [Illuminator Chapter Master] (Linkless) (Idle) <--- Note to self, don't 2x charge click this guy in future
Helgi the Merchant [Kandori Merchants' Guild] WANTED <--- Marath'damane?
Aegis of Arafel
Theodore of Shienar (Idle)
Kanatash of Two Rivers
Otharon of the Borderlands
Rennager of Illian

16 players displayed.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Ominas tells you 'Haha I've never ganked anyone' <--- Can we define the word gank?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Ominas tells you 'They run into us!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Ominas tells you 'Just bored' <--- Wait you mean you'd rather be PKing despite popular Discord belief?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
t Ominas Nod.. yeah I get it man
You tell Ominas 'Nod.. yeah I get it man' <--- Hey we'd all love some fun PK! And no CMUD lag for me, please.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Aaryn has arrived from the south, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Aaryn leaves north riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > whois aaryn
Aaryn of Seandar is a seanchan.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Aaryn has arrived from the east, riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Aaryn drawls 'LS in silvak' <--- Oo a companion!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Aaryn bellows 'Eep! good thing I scanned before heading to clan rent :)'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Ominas bellows ':)'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Aaryn leaves south riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Ominas bellows 'glad you also scanned'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Amitriel bellows 'Id go find another home for now Aaryn'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Ominas bellows 'later Aaryn'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
The Falme alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.
Strange rustling noises are evident nearby. This can't be good...

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
The Falme alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.
Strange rustling noises are evident nearby. This can't be good...
The lightning stops.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

An alarm sounds and a cry goes out, 'To arms, to arms, rally to protect Commander Kalcainus! Astolfo must be punished!'


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Strange rustling noises are evident nearby. This can't be good...
The western horizon glows in shades of red and violet as the sun sets.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The Falme alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.
The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Weir chats 'If any newer players have any game questions, or need help in any way, please don't hesitate to send me a tell!' <--- This guy! What a guy.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Orihime has suddenly arrived.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Strange rustling noises are evident nearby. This can't be good...

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The Falme alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.
The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.
The night has begun.
You have been idle, and are pulled into a void.
ride horse <--- Sorry if I steal your horse on accident.

o HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You are returned from the void.
You start riding him.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
An alarm sounds and a cry goes out, 'To arms, to arms, rally to protect Commander Kalcainus! Amitriel must be punished!'


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Orihime leaves east.

o R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Someone narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

o R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Orihime has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Orihime leaves north.

o R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Someone narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
Someone holds something above his head.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
The Falme alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.
Strange rustling noises are evident nearby. This can't be good...

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
An alarm sounds and a cry goes out, 'To arms, to arms, rally to protect Commander Kalcainus! Amitriel must be punished!'


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Orihime has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Orihime leaves south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

An alarm sounds and a cry goes out, 'To arms, to arms, rally to protect Commander Kalcainus! Astolfo must be punished!'


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > whe <--- Alright let's do this!
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - North Street
Yonio - Waterfront Square

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > whe
Waterfront Square
This small square is the heart of the waterfront in Falme. Business seems to be
proceeding as usual, yet everyone seems to be looking over their shoulder for
something. People walk briskly, occasionally nodding to one another by way of
greeting, but never stopping to talk. To the west are the main commercial
docks. Dock Road follows the waterfront north and south, and Water Street leads
into the business district to the east.

A banner has been erected displaying a map of the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The Falme town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - North Street
Yonio - Waterfront Square

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > t Aaryn oh!
You tell Aaryn 'oh!'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > change title Najirah, Scion of Conquest & Morat <--- Not AFK any more!
save
sav
Ok.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > cha mood wimpy
Saving Yonio.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You have already saved during this tic.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > whe
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 211 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - On the Steps of a Large House
Yonio - Waterfront Square

n
n
Waterfront Square
This small square is the heart of the waterfront in Falme. Business seems to be
proceeding as usual, yet everyone seems to be looking over their shoulder for
something. People walk briskly, occasionally nodding to one another by way of
greeting, but never stopping to talk. To the west are the main commercial
docks. Dock Road follows the waterfront north and south, and Water Street leads
into the business district to the east.

A banner has been erected displaying a map of the city.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
The Falme town crier stands here, spreading the news.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > n
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
Dock Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.
A small seanchan girl is standing here.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > It is pitch black...

o R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Morning Dewdrops Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving west.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

It is pitch black...

o R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > It is pitch black...

o R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > hold lantern
You hold a brass storm lantern above your head. <--- Lightstick load

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
An alarm sounds and a cry goes out, 'To arms, to arms, rally to protect Commander Kalcainus! Ominas must be punished!'

The Falme alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > t Aaryn See damane?
You tell Aaryn 'See damane?' <--- Looking for options, can't fight this 2vBUTTFIRETRUCKME

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > l
Morning Dewdrops Road
The houses along this street are substantial, but are also in substantial
need of repair. Things look better to the east where the road intersects
Main street, and worse to the west near the waterfront. Oddly there are
relatively few people on the street, other than guard patrols.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'

w
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Morning Dewdrops Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a humanoid leaving east.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
Dock Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
Dock Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.
A small seanchan girl is standing here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > cow
[whistle corlm]
You whistle admiringly at him. <--- Here boiiiiiii

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > whe
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
A defender of the skies stops using a torch.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Yonio - Dock Road
Aaryn - The Front Hall

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > whois aaryn
cha mood wimpy
A trained corlm chirps cheerfully and wiggles its tail.
Aaryn Rouyce is a level 51 Deathwatch Guard seanchan.


* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 211 hit points.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > t Aaryn On?
You tell Aaryn 'On?'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
A trained corlm starts following you.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > gr corlm
n
A trained corlm is now a member of your group.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Dock Road
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Morning Dewdrops Road
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving vvSOUTHvv
There are some tracks of a ridden mount leaving >>EAST>>
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
A Seanchan invasion commander evaluates his soldier's readiness.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > e
n
Morning Dewdrops Road
[ obvious exits: E W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > e
n
n
Main Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > North Street
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > e
e
North Street
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A dusky skinned Seanchan fighter glares around angrily.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
A dusky skinned Seanchan fighter stops using a mirrored lantern.
North Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.
Aaryn tells you 'they got warders and sedai'

k human
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Aaryn has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > fol Aaryn
You now follow Aaryn. <--- Lez go!!!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > dism

Ominas bellows 'off'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
You stop riding him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

l
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > North Street
The two largest houses in the city are here. They are both elaborate, and a
bit ostentatious, but it is clear that the house to the south was unable to
compete with the house to the north. Both have large stone steps leading up
to them. To the east and west the houses are large, and showy, but nothing
to match either of these.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
Aaryn Rouyce is standing here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
An alarm sounds and a cry goes out, 'To arms, to arms, rally to protect Commander Kalcainus! Astolfo must be punished!'

Aaryn drawls 'wed die' <--- Yes, but we are serving the Empress and her Lord Silvak!

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > say Find damane <--- Please?
ride horse
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
You drawl 'Find damane'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You start riding him.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
l
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
North Street
The two largest houses in the city are here. They are both elaborate, and a
bit ostentatious, but it is clear that the house to the south was unable to
compete with the house to the north. Both have large stone steps leading up
to them. To the east and west the houses are large, and showy, but nothing
to match either of these.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
Aaryn Rouyce is standing here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.

scan
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > e
North: A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
South: A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
West: A dusky skinned Seanchan fighter glares around angrily.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > North Corner
[ obvious exits: S W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > scan
South: A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.
West: Aaryn Rouyce is standing here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
scan
Inland Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > South: A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > scan
k human
The Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A huge reddish brown lopar is ready to strike at intruders.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > North: A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.
Up: A guard watches the traffic flow by.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
k human
s
scan
General Silvak Kalcainus narrates 'Rally to the Warroom! Falme is under attack!'
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Inland Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > North: A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
scan
Inland Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A seanchan boy is running around.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > South: An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Aaryn tells you 'damane was all s 1w gate i think' <--- Sweet lemme find!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
scan
Inland Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > * R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
South Corner
[ obvious exits: N W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

w
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > South Street
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
|2| A black stallion prances about.
A trained corlm has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > scan n
w
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
Lord Laurenz Otori stands here, one hand on the hilt of his sword.
Klaven the quartermaster stands here checking the supplies.
Doku Kadre, the chief guard stands overseeing the guards.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > South Street
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A trained corlm has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > w
South Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A large hairless leathery animal stares back at you.
A trained corlm has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > t Aaryn Don't see there
w
w
You tell Aaryn 'Don't see there'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Fish Market
[ obvious exits: E W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A trained corlm has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Dock Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trained corlm has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > w
South Dock
[ obvious exits: N E ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A busy dockmaster stands here, carrying a ledger.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
A trained corlm has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > e
e
Dock Road
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Fish Market
[ obvious exits: E W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.
A Deathwatch Ogier curls his lip in contempt.
A Seanchan fighter glares from behind dark eyes.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > t Aaryn Like 4w
You tell Aaryn 'Like 4w' <--- Counting rooms, did I guess right?

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > e
e
e
South Street
[ obvious exits: E W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A large hairless leathery animal stares back at you.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > South Street
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.

e
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > n
South Street
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
|2| A black stallion prances about.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > n
South Corner
[ obvious exits: N W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.

n
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Inland Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
The Deathwatch Guard has murder in his eyes.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
n
Inland Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A seanchan boy is running around.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Inland Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A young Morat'torm carries out the orders of his superiors.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k human
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > The Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A huge reddish brown lopar is ready to strike at intruders.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > n
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
Inland Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
k human
The Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A huge reddish brown lopar is ready to strike at intruders.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Yonio - The Gate
Aaryn - Center Avenue

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > cl gate <--- I gotta remember gates closing/locking/day or night time
n
n
It's already closed!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Inland Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > w
w
North Corner
[ obvious exits: S W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > North Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A trained corlm has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > North Street
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A dusky skinned Seanchan fighter glares around angrily.
A young warrior stands here, proudly wearing the Deathwatch colors.
A trained corlm has arrived from the east.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > e
k human
North Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > scan s
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A wild stallion bucks madly.
Aaryn tells you 'one at gate too' <--- Sweet I see it!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > ex
Obvious exits:
North - On the Steps of a Large House
East - Too dark to tell
South - On the Steps of a Large House
West - North Street

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > t Aaryn K I'm int here

The Falme alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You tell Aaryn 'K I'm int here'

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
whe
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Yonio - North Street
Aaryn - The Gate

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > not
k human
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > whe
k human
They aren't here.
Aaryn tells you 'but they will just gate out' <--- WHAT?! This is a thing? From in THERE?

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Yonio - North Street
Aaryn - The Gate

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > North Street
The two largest houses in the city are here. They are both elaborate, and a
bit ostentatious, but it is clear that the house to the south was unable to
compete with the house to the north. Both have large stone steps leading up
to them. To the east and west the houses are large, and showy, but nothing
to match either of these.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > t Aaryn Where at
You tell Aaryn 'Where at'

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > t Aaryn Let's interrupt at least
k human
You tell Aaryn 'Let's interrupt at least' <--- Scare them? If I flex hard enough.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > whe
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Yonio - North Street
Aaryn - The Gate

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > North Street
The two largest houses in the city are here. They are both elaborate, and a
bit ostentatious, but it is clear that the house to the south was unable to
compete with the house to the north. Both have large stone steps leading up
to them. To the east and west the houses are large, and showy, but nothing
to match either of these.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > scan s
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Aaryn tells you 'is a damane at gate too'

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
t Aaryn I mean where will they gate from
You tell Aaryn 'I mean where will they gate from'

scan s
* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
On the Steps of a Large House
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
|2| A wild stallion bucks madly.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > scan s
* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > n
North Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > s
l s
On the Steps of a Large House
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
|2| A wild stallion bucks madly.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > The woodendoor is closed.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
n
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
North Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.
Aaryn tells you 'they will gate out from 1e' <--- Imms? Pls?

North Street
The two largest houses in the city are here. They are both elaborate, and a
bit ostentatious, but it is clear that the house to the south was unable to
compete with the house to the north. Both have large stone steps leading up
to them. To the east and west the houses are large, and showy, but nothing
to match either of these.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Aaryn tells you 'eery time'

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Aaryn tells you '1e of silvak'

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Aaryn has arrived from the east.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > t Aaryn Hm k
You tell Aaryn 'Hm k'

k human
* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > t Aaryn City needs fixing then, no gate there
You tell Aaryn 'City needs fixing then, no gate there' <--- Let me take this to the Discords

k human
* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > l
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > North Street
The two largest houses in the city are here. They are both elaborate, and a
bit ostentatious, but it is clear that the house to the south was unable to
compete with the house to the north. Both have large stone steps leading up
to them. To the east and west the houses are large, and showy, but nothing
to match either of these.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Aaryn Rouyce is standing here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
whe
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - North Street
Yonio - North Street

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > North Street
The two largest houses in the city are here. They are both elaborate, and a
bit ostentatious, but it is clear that the house to the south was unable to
compete with the house to the north. Both have large stone steps leading up
to them. To the east and west the houses are large, and showy, but nothing
to match either of these.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Aaryn Rouyce is standing here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > gr
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > You are currently working solo. <--- Group me bro!

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > fol Aaryn
You are already following him.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > say Gr me?
You drawl 'Gr me?'

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
whe
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - North Street
Yonio - North Street

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > North Street
The two largest houses in the city are here. They are both elaborate, and a
bit ostentatious, but it is clear that the house to the south was unable to
compete with the house to the north. Both have large stone steps leading up
to them. To the east and west the houses are large, and showy, but nothing
to match either of these.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
Aaryn Rouyce is standing here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full >
You are now a member of Aaryn's group.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > say Just in case :D
You drawl 'Just in case :D'

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human

Aaryn leaves south.
You follow Aaryn.

On the Steps of a Large House
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Aaryn Rouyce is standing here.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
|2| A wild stallion bucks madly.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > say May need to afk any sec
k human
You drawl 'May need to afk any sec' <--- Two kiddos yelling at me, I shouldn't be gaming.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > scan s
* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > l Aaryn

Aaryn is in excellent condition.

Aaryn is using:
<used as light> a lantern
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a torc of gleaming steel
<worn around neck> a blood-red tattoo of a flying eagle
<worn about body> a bright red robe
<slung on back> a backpack
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a sungwood bracelet
<worn around wrist> an ivy bracelet
<wielded two-handed> a red and gold tasseled spear <--- Right on, I got one too!
<worn on legs> a pair of thick, gold-plated greaves
<worn on feet> a pair of animal-fur boots

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > whe
k human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Yonio - On the Steps of a Large House
Aaryn - On the Steps of a Large House

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > A conscript stops using a lantern.
The Falme alarm horn sounds loudly in the distance.
A loud grinding of stone on concrete resonates from above.
On the Steps of a Large House
Here you stand at the top of eight polished granite steps leading up to a
door which features an exquisite carving of a hart standing on an embankment
of a stream. The woodwork around the door is ornately scrolled and probably
cost as much or more than the door. The sheer beauty of this door is unmatched
by any other in this city, and perhaps anywhere less than a palace.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Aaryn Rouyce is standing here.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
|2| A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > say Will let ya know
k human
You drawl 'Will let ya know' <--- Common curtesy from frequent-AFKers

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

whe
* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > sc
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Yonio - On the Steps of a Large House
Aaryn - On the Steps of a Large House

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > You have 423(423) hit and 165(170) movement points.
You have scored 108586510 experience points and 30 quest points.
You need 1727232853 exp to level and 0 qp to rank.
You have amassed 18 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 13 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Yonio the Trusted Recruit [Ever Victorious Army 2] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > scan s
k human
Aaryn drawls 'yeah all good i dont feel like donating my eq' <--- Uh, let's RP man. They'll give it back come on it won't even be fun for them. But more fun than standing there smashing mobs! Are you clanned? I think so.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > whe
They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > k human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Yonio - On the Steps of a Large House
Aaryn - On the Steps of a Large House

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > On the Steps of a Large House
Here you stand at the top of eight polished granite steps leading up to a
door which features an exquisite carving of a hart standing on an embankment
of a stream. The woodwork around the door is ornately scrolled and probably
cost as much or more than the door. The sheer beauty of this door is unmatched
by any other in this city, and perhaps anywhere less than a palace.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Aaryn Rouyce is standing here.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
|2| A wild stallion bucks madly.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > They aren't here.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > shrug
You shrug.

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full > say I might
You drawl 'I might' <--- Convincing myself!

* R N HP:Healthy MV:Full >
The grinding of stone on concrete from above becomes louder.

dism
* R N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You stop riding him.

* N HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > not
You stop paying increased attention to your surroundings.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > ride horse
You start riding him.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > n
North Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > e
North Corner
[ obvious exits: S W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
Inland Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
The Gate
[ obvious exits: N E S W U ]
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A damane is here, eyes downcast.
The sul'dam leads her damane, tugging the silvery leash with contempt.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A lanky Seanchan guard surveys traffic at the gate.
A huge reddish brown lopar is ready to strike at intruders.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > n
n
Inland Road
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A well-trained soldier stands here, ready to defend the morat'raken.
An Imperial Army soldier is busy serving the Empress.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > North Corner
[ obvious exits: S W ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.

w
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
North Street
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A city guardsman patrols Falme with smug confidence.
A trained corlm has arrived from the east.

s
* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > On the Steps of a Large House
[ obvious exits: N S ]
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Aaryn Rouyce is standing here.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
|2| A wild stallion bucks madly.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > say Yolo I think
You drawl 'Yolo I think' <--- Here we goooooooooo!

* R HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > dism
You stop riding him.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > say In a sec
You drawl 'In a sec'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.
Aaryn looks at you.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
eq
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > You are using:
<used as light> a brass storm lantern
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on finger> a gold ring delicately carved with ivy
<worn on head> a rimmed round helmet
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn around neck> a shimmering chain of gold
<worn on body> a tunic of finely-crafted chain
<worn about body> a cloak of fine, black wool trimmed in scarlet
<worn on arms> a pair of riveted chainmail sleeves
<worn on hands> a sturdy pair of full leather gauntlets
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<worn around wrist> a silver Kandori wristcuff
<wielded two-handed> a red and gold tasseled spear
<worn about waist> a brightly-colored sash
<worn on belt> a water skin
<worn on belt> a small purse
<worn on legs> a set of riveted chainmail leggings
<worn on feet> a pair of lissome leather boots with metal capped toes

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human

Aaryn drawls 'brave' <--- No, chickenshit. There's a difference. I'm just here to have fun.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > exa purse
It is a small purse.
When you look inside, you see:
purse (used) :
a large number of copper pennies (28)
a large number of gold crowns (24)
a bubbling draught
[2] a thin vial of yellow fluid <--- Please don't take these when I die, guys.
an oilstone
a cup of thick syrup

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > cha mood wimpy
k human
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 211 hit points.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > shrug
k human
You shrug.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > say No fun sitting here, but kids are bugging me heh
You drawl 'No fun sitting here, but kids are bugging me heh' <--- Guess I could go back to AFKing

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Yonio - On the Steps of a Large House
Aaryn - On the Steps of a Large House

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > On the Steps of a Large House
Here you stand at the top of eight polished granite steps leading up to a
door which features an exquisite carving of a hart standing on an embankment
of a stream. The woodwork around the door is ornately scrolled and probably
cost as much or more than the door. The sheer beauty of this door is unmatched
by any other in this city, and perhaps anywhere less than a palace.
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
|1| A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
Aaryn Rouyce is standing here.
A conscripted soldier now fights for the Seanchan.
|2| A wild stallion bucks madly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > say Ok
op woodendoor
You drawl 'Ok'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s <--- Shhhhoulda scanned first.
Ok.
Aaryn drawls 'i just took my kids ipad away and shes raging'

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > A Well Kept Entryway
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of Jean is lying here.
Some black belladonna berries are here.
*Naerin* is resting here.
*Amitriel* is resting here. <--- Ahah, I didn't count this guy earlier on who list!
*Ominas* is resting here.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

k human
* HP:Healthy MV:Full > You try to strike *Naerin*, but she deflects the blow. <--- Not spamming? Does this make me the master?

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Naerin: Wounded > n
*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Naerin*, but she deflects the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Naerin: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
The Front Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.

The Front Hall
A well swept hardwood floor and floral wall paper are the only things of any
interest in this clean, almost sterile hallway. At the east end of the hallway
is a staircase and an entryway is at the west end of the hall.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > e
s
Stairs at the End of A Hall
[ obvious exits: S W U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [2]

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > The ironcladdoor seems to be closed. <--- Ack doors that I don't have memorized. Oathbreakers probably do!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
*Ominas* has arrived from the west.
*Naerin* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > u

*Ominas* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

Stairs at the End of A Hall
A beautifully worked, spiral cast iron staircase ascends from here. There are
few other furnishings, but a door leads into a room to the south. To the east
is a hallway leading to the entryway.
[ obvious exits: S W U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [2]
*Amitriel* is standing here.
*Naerin* is here, fighting YOU!
*Ominas* is here, fighting YOU!

Stairs at the End of A Hall
A beautifully worked, spiral cast iron staircase ascends from here. There are
few other furnishings, but a door leads into a room to the south. To the east
is a hallway leading to the entryway.
[ obvious exits: S W U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [2]
*Naerin* is here, fighting YOU!
*Ominas* is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Ominas: Wounded > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

w
n
*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to strike *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
You flee head over heels.
At the Top of the Stairs
[ obvious exits: S W D ]
A lantern has been left here.
The door seems to be closed.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > op door
It seems to be locked. <--- Dur, I have one of these in some other world...

* HP:Healthy MV:Full >
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

whe
At the Top of the Stairs
Cast iron stairs lead down from here to the first floor. This narrow hallway
has a very odd look to it. Apparently, the western wall of the hallway has been
recently and rather hastily framed in to divide a large room. The east side
of the hall is decorated with wood panelling and wall paper, the west side is
rough planks. There is a doorless entrance into a room to the west of here,
and further down the hall to the south is another such entrance.
[ obvious exits: S W D ]
A lantern has been left here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Kitchen
Yonio - At the Top of the Stairs
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > s
k human
A Short Hall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
*Kali* is standing here.
*Astolfo* is standing here.
*Kali* leaves north.
A young Tower Guard leaves north.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full > You strike *Astolfo*'s body.

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Astolfo: Battered > <--- My friend, you are within reach if we can only 1v1, please!
Naerin narrates 'aaryn'

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Astolfo: Battered >
*Astolfo* pounds your body into bloody fragments! <--- Ouch stop.
You barely strike *Astolfo*'s body.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Astolfo: Battered > cha mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 211 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Astolfo: Battered > op door
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Astolfo: Battered >
You strike *Astolfo*'s head.
*Kali* has arrived from the north.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Astolfo: Battered > op door

*Kali* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Astolfo: Battered > It's already open!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Astolfo: Battered > op door
It's already open!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Astolfo: Battered > op door
It's already open!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Astolfo: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Astolfo* who loses his balance and falls! <--- I wear some trinkets, back off!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Astolfo: Battered > op door
f <--- Would like to not get heatstroke from Kalifornia fireball.
It's already open!

You panic and attempt to flee!fo: Battered >


You strike *Astolfo*'s body.
You flee head over heels.
The Warroom
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of Helgi is lying here.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
Silvak Kalcainus commands the Seanchan armies from here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

e
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Short Hall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
*Kali* is standing here.
*Astolfo* is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
The Warroom
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of Helgi is lying here.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
Silvak Kalcainus commands the Seanchan armies from here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > cl door
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > exa
Look at what?

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > exa corpse
It is the corpse of Helgi.
When you look inside, you see:
corpse (here) :
a shining steel breastplate

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
k human
They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > g all corpse
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > hide plate
You get a shining steel breastplate from the corpse of Helgi. <--- YESSSSSSS LOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > You hide a shining steel breastplate.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - A Short Hall
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > na Sarek they in
You narrate 'Sarek they in'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > na Silvak still alive
whe
You narrate 'Silvak still alive' <--- Yeah my job is almost complete. Now to scare them off.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - A Short Hall
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > scan e
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > * HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

whe
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - A Short Hall
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Sarek narrates 'what's happening?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > na Stole a SHINING!
You narrate 'Stole a SHINING!' <--- Should AFK here then this would have been a successful mission.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > na LS at Silvak manor
k human
You narrate 'LS at Silvak manor'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > l
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > whe
The Warroom
A large table dominates this room. A large map is mounted against the far
wall with what appears to be troop positions marked upon it. Stacks of
papers and many smaller maps are carefully arranged on the table. This is
obviously the heart of a large military organization.
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of Helgi is lying here.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
Silvak Kalcainus commands the Seanchan armies from here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - A Short Hall
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > exa corpse
It is the corpse of Helgi.
When you look inside, you see:
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
l
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Warroom
A large table dominates this room. A large map is mounted against the far
wall with what appears to be troop positions marked upon it. Stacks of
papers and many smaller maps are carefully arranged on the table. This is
obviously the heart of a large military organization.
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of Helgi is lying here.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
Silvak Kalcainus commands the Seanchan armies from here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > cha mood wimpy
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 211 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > na Helgi ripped
k human
You narrate 'Helgi ripped'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > rem spear
draw dagger
scalp corpse
sheath
wield spear
k human
You stop using a red and gold tasseled spear.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > You try to quietly draw a shiny copper dagger from a cloak of fine, black wool trimmed in scarlet.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > You lean over and sever the bloody head from the corpse of Helgi. <--- I don't think I deserve this, but maybe? I'll ask later!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > You sheath a shiny copper dagger into a cloak of fine, black wool trimmed in scarlet.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > You wield a red and gold tasseled spear with both hands.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

l
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
The Warroom
A large table dominates this room. A large map is mounted against the far
wall with what appears to be troop positions marked upon it. Stacks of
papers and many smaller maps are carefully arranged on the table. This is
obviously the heart of a large military organization.
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of Helgi is lying here.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
Silvak Kalcainus commands the Seanchan armies from here. <--- Honestly don't remember how beefy you are, but must be pretty beefy since THIS group couldn't get ya in one go.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > exa corpse
k human
It is the corpse of Helgi.
When you look inside, you see:
corpse (here) :
Nothing.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > whe
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - The Front Hall
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > na One mob and Silvak in here
You narrate 'One mob and Silvak in here'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > na But careful getting in :D
You narrate 'But careful getting in :D'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
whe
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
t Ominas :P
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - At the Top of the Stairs
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > You tell Ominas ':P' <--- Send even your enemies the friendly tstick.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > whe
k human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - At the Top of the Stairs
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.
whe
Aaryn bellows 'haha'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human

Naerin narrates 'he in clanrooms' <--- This one scans.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

whe
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > whois naerin
Lady Naerin the Honored Sister is a level 51 Green Ajah human.


* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > whe
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

cha mood wimpy
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Ominas narrates 'hm'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > whe
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 211 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Aaryn bellows '8 hps'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > yel Ok run hah
You bellow 'Ok run hah'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.
whe

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
cha mood wimpy
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 211 hit points.

whe
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > t Ominas We can't fight that btw..
You tell Ominas 'We can't fight that btw..'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > t Ominas You guys way too bonused/skilled
You tell Ominas 'You guys way too bonused/skilled' <--- Can we talk about how 1 lowly EVA dude can fight big ole baddies? Should I concede every single time and just rent?

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Ominas tells you 'Yeah you shouldn't have come in here solo' <--- Nah, I SHOULD have, it's my RP and my DUTY. And I'll die for the Empress!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
The door is opened from the other side. <--- Eep stop peeking.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > na Hm, wondering how we can even make any kind of effort to fight the mighty overbonused Oathbreakers who are great skilled
k human
You narrate 'Hm, wondering how we can even make any kind of effort to fight the mighty overbonused Oathbreakers who are great skilled'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > scan e <--- Two can peek at this game.a
*Astolfo* is standing here.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
*Kali* is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > cl door
Ok.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > na But GLORY to the Empress!
k human
You narrate 'But GLORY to the Empress!'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > scan e
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > * HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
scan e
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > * HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
cha mood wimpy
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > whe
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 211 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > scan e
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > op door
scan e
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > *Astolfo* is standing here.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
*Kali* is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > cl door
k human
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

cha mood wimpy
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > whe
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 211 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > na Kali Astolfo and a mob 1e Silvak
You narrate 'Kali Astolfo and a mob 1e Silvak'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > whe
k human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > yel Guys ok?
You bellow 'Guys ok?' <--- Checking on my pals.

whe
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
wh
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > Players
-------
Sarek Thumada [Ever Victorious Army]
Cosimo the Superior Salesman WANTED
Mistress Viva Mae, Marath'damane [Kandori Merchants' Guild] WANTED
Orihime of Seandar
Lord Weir aka Zazu, Captain Commander, Newbie Helper [Shienaran Lancer]
Yonio Najirah, Scion of Conquest & Morat
Aaryn Rouyce [Deathwatch Guard]
Amitriel Di Tenebrae the Guardswoman [Queen's Guard] WANTED
Skarde of Rampore
Lord Astolfo Martel; who? [Gaidin] WANTED
Zairo of the Borderlands
Lady Naerin the Honored Sister [Green Ajah] WANTED
Lady Kali Orfanos [Blue Ajah] WANTED
Lord Ominas Crowe [Gaidin Council] WANTED
Ghavin of Seandar
Teor the Trader [Kandori Merchants' Guild]
Helgi the Merchant [Kandori Merchants' Guild] WANTED
Jean Tannen [Ever Victorious Army]
Aegis of Arafel
Theodore of Shienar (Idle)

* Press <Return> to continue, q to quit *>
Kanatash of Two Rivers
Otharon of the Borderlands
Rennager of Illian

23 players displayed.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > wh seanchan
Seanchan
---------
Sarek Thumada [Ever Victorious Army]
Orihime of Seandar
Yonio Najirah, Scion of Conquest & Morat
Aaryn Rouyce [Deathwatch Guard]
Skarde of Rampore
Ghavin of Seandar
Jean Tannen [Ever Victorious Army]

7 players displayed.
Ominas bellows ':)'

k human
* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
The door is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
The door closes quietly.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > t Ominas Hm will damane balance it idk
You tell Ominas 'Hm will damane balance it idk' <--- Think I lose even at damane vs. those channies. Thoughts? Maybe I luck out and kill low Astolfo, who clearly won't hit if he's a weave or three away from dying.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human

Aaryn tells you 'i got in clan rooms 8 hps' <--- Yes! Good man. Thanks for coming in finally, that's what it's ABOUT!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > t Aaryn Ok good phew
You tell Aaryn 'Ok good phew'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > k human
scan e
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > * HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
Ominas tells you 'yeah would nuke us' <--- Agree to disagree. Maybe nuke one?

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > t Aaryn Hope they can't cheat it somehow
You tell Aaryn 'Hope they can't cheat it somehow' <--- Seen it done! Wouldn't put it past some of 'em!

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > t Ominas Yeah but Aaryn is 8hps
You tell Ominas 'Yeah but Aaryn is 8hps'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
t Ominas And you guys got 2x at least FCs..
You tell Ominas 'And you guys got 2x at least FCs..'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > t Ominas That'll nuke us just as fast bro
You tell Ominas 'That'll nuke us just as fast bro' <--- 2-3 FCs vs 1 damane who wins?

whe
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > whe
sc
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Yonio - The Warroom
Sarek - A Large Common Room

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > scan e
You have 423(423) hit and 170(170) movement points. <--- I don't care, no joke this is 2021 HP rolls.
You have scored 108583578 experience points and 30 quest points.
You need 1727235785 exp to level and 0 qp to rank.
You have amassed 18 Turn points to date.
You have played 4 days and 13 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Yonio the Trusted Recruit [Ever Victorious Army 2] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
Ominas tells you 'you're in a nochannel' <--- Oh I think I missed this in spam but I'm still screwed.

op door
* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > scan e
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > *Naerin* is standing here.
*Amitriel* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
*Astolfo* is standing here.
*Astolfo* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
*Kali* is standing here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > l
cha mood wimpy
The Warroom
A large table dominates this room. A large map is mounted against the far
wall with what appears to be troop positions marked upon it. Stacks of
papers and many smaller maps are carefully arranged on the table. This is
obviously the heart of a large military organization.
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of Helgi is lying here.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
Silvak Kalcainus commands the Seanchan armies from here.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 211 hit points.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh >
The door closes quietly.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > op door <--- TIME TO RUNNNNN GINGER BREAD MAN.
Ok.

* HP:Healthy MV:Fresh > e
n
A Short Hall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
*Naerin* is standing here.
*Amitriel* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
*Astolfo* is standing here.
*Astolfo* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
*Kali* is standing here.
*Ominas* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Amitriel* puts a water skin in a backpack.
*Naerin* closes the door. <--- Too slow again!

* HP:Healthy MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > f
n
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
*Kali* strikes your body hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > w

*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > d
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Naerin* opens the door.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > n
You panic and attempt to flee!

d

*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you dodge the attack.
*Kali* strikes your left leg hard.
*Ominas* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

You flee head over heels.
At the Top of the Stairs
[ obvious exits: S W D ]
A lantern has been left here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Ominas* has arrived from the south.
*Naerin* has arrived from the south.
*Astolfo* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Stairs at the End of A Hall
[ obvious exits: S W U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [2]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > w

*Ominas* has arrived from above.
*Naerin* has arrived from above.
*Astolfo* has arrived from above.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > The Front Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.
*Ominas* has arrived from the east.
*Naerin* has arrived from the east.
*Astolfo* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > w

*Amitriel* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Astolfo* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Ominas* leaves west.
*Naerin* leaves west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Amitriel: Scratched > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Amitriel: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

The Front Hall
A well swept hardwood floor and floral wall paper are the only things of any
interest in this clean, almost sterile hallway. At the east end of the hallway
is a staircase and an entryway is at the west end of the hall.
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Astolfo* is here, fighting YOU!
*Astolfo* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Amitriel* is here, fighting YOU!
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Amitriel: Scratched >
*Astolfo* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Amitriel*, but she deflects the blow.
*Amitriel* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.
*Amitriel* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Amitriel: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Stairs at the End of A Hall
[ obvious exits: S W U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [2]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > u
s
At the Top of the Stairs
[ obvious exits: S W D ]
A lantern has been left here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Short Hall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
*Kali* is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
*Kali* leaves north.
A young Tower Guard leaves north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > s
Alas, you cannot go that way... <--- Dang my spams were looking so nice until here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > w

*Kali* has arrived from the north.
A young Tower Guard has arrived from the north.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > op <--- Err whoops, client map not caught up. I'm firetrucked.
The Warroom
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of Helgi is lying here.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
Silvak Kalcainus commands the Seanchan armies from here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Open what?

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
Alas, you cannot go that way... <--- Ok so if I were better at this game I COULD have gotten out. Would have been a lot EASIER without a door to trap me in.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
k human
They aren't here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > They aren't here.

cha mood wimpy
* HP:Scratched MV:Full > whe
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 211 hit points.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Yonio - The Warroom
Aaryn - Chambers of the Deathwatch
Sarek - A Large Common Room

The Warroom
A large table dominates this room. A large map is mounted against the far
wall with what appears to be troop positions marked upon it. Stacks of
papers and many smaller maps are carefully arranged on the table. This is
obviously the heart of a large military organization.
[ obvious exits: E ]
The corpse of Helgi is lying here.
A member of the Imperial Deathwatch Guard glares at you with hatred.
Silvak Kalcainus commands the Seanchan armies from here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > e
n
d
A Short Hall
[ obvious exits: N W ]
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
*Kali* is standing here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > At the Top of the Stairs
[ obvious exits: S W D ]
A lantern has been left here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > Stairs at the End of A Hall
[ obvious exits: S W U ]
A mirrored lantern has been left here. [2]

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > w
w
The Front Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
*Amitriel* is standing here.
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > A Well Kept Entryway
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of Jean is lying here.
Some black belladonna berries are here.
*Astolfo* is standing here.
*Astolfo* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
*Naerin* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt >
*Ominas* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > op woodendoor
n
Ok.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Astolfo* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Naerin* closes the woodendoor.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt >
*Astolfo* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.
*Ominas* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
You try to strike *Naerin*, but she dodges the attack.
*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > na open door
You narrate 'open door' <--- Sarek? I don't know what room that Commonroom is, please come spam!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > sigh
f
You sigh.

You panic and attempt to flee!n: Hurt >

e

*Astolfo* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Ominas* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
Aaryn tells you 'you got one?'

You flee head over heels.
Kitchen
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A barrel with bulging sides lies here.
A Command Post
[ obvious exits: W ]
A Lieutenant-General of the Corenne plans a campaign here.
An intelligence officer stands here, surrounded by maps and reports.

A Command Post
Room name not found...
A large round table has been placed in the center of the room, bearing a
large map of the Oathbreaker lands depicted in great detail. Seanchan and
Oathbreaker forces have been marked on the map. There is a constant hustle
and bustle of new information coming in and that same information being
relayed upstairs to the Imperial Commander.
[ obvious exits: W ]
A Lieutenant-General of the Corenne plans a campaign here.
An intelligence officer stands here, surrounded by maps and reports.

A Command Post
Room name not found...
A large round table has been placed in the center of the room, bearing a
large map of the Oathbreaker lands depicted in great detail. Seanchan and
Oathbreaker forces have been marked on the map. There is a constant hustle
and bustle of new information coming in and that same information being
relayed upstairs to the Imperial Commander.
[ obvious exits: W ]
A Lieutenant-General of the Corenne plans a campaign here.
An intelligence officer stands here, surrounded by maps and reports.

A Lieutenant-General of the Corenne drawls 'Have you come to aid the campaign, Yonio, or to sign up for reports?' <--- Yes mfer can't you see what I'm doing!
A Command Post
Room name not found...
A large round table has been placed in the center of the room, bearing a
large map of the Oathbreaker lands depicted in great detail. Seanchan and
Oathbreaker forces have been marked on the map. There is a constant hustle
and bustle of new information coming in and that same information being
relayed upstairs to the Imperial Commander.
[ obvious exits: W ]
A Lieutenant-General of the Corenne plans a campaign here.
An intelligence officer stands here, surrounded by maps and reports.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full >
Rennager narrates 'malf was around luggy tower'

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > cl gardendoor

*Naerin* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > I see no gardendoor here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full > k human
You try to strike *Naerin*, but she deflects the blow.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > k human
k human
You do the best you can!

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > You do the best you can!

bash
= l - Naerin: Hurt >
*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

cl gardendoor <--- Think I was checking to see if I could spam myself inside? Probably not even a good idea... teach me oh Naerin.
Cancelled.
A Seanchan intelligence officer drawls 'Our intelligence network has been compromised by the Oathbreakers.' <--- Thanks buddy.
I see no gardendoor here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > cl gardendoor
cl gardendoor
I see no gardendoor here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > I see no gardendoor here.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > A Command Post
Room name not found...
A large round table has been placed in the center of the room, bearing a
large map of the Oathbreaker lands depicted in great detail. Seanchan and
Oathbreaker forces have been marked on the map. There is a constant hustle
and bustle of new information coming in and that same information being
relayed upstairs to the Imperial Commander.
[ obvious exits: W ]
*Naerin* is here, fighting YOU!
A Lieutenant-General of the Corenne plans a campaign here.
An intelligence officer stands here, surrounded by maps and reports.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt >
You try to strike *Naerin*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Scratched MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt >
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Naerin*!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > say No door what
You drawl 'No door what' <--- My map showed a door, come on Lyren! Give me auto map updates like Adael! CMUD 4 LYFE.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > cha mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 211 hit points.

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > n
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

n
* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > *Naerin* swiftly dodges your attempt to strike her.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Hurt MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > cha mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 211 hit points.

n
You panic and attempt to flee!rt >


Aaryn tells you 'you ok?' <--- Yes, though I am dying, I will be re-spun and yes, I am OK.


Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Naerin*! <--- Shoot my WIL is not high enough. Grr I should have waited for SUPER stats.

You flee head over heels.
Kitchen
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A barrel with bulging sides lies here.
*Astolfo* is standing here.
*Astolfo* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A Well Kept Entryway
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of Jean is lying here.
Some black belladonna berries are here.
*Amitriel* is standing here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*Ominas* is standing here.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full >
*Ominas* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full - Ominas: Hurt > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
f
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Naerin* has arrived from the south.


*Naerin* slashes your body very hard.


*Ominas* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.
*Astolfo* has arrived from the south.

s

*Astolfo* pounds your body hard.

cha wimpy
You flee head over heels.
Kitchen
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A barrel with bulging sides lies here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong > You won't flee from any fight now.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Naerin* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong >
*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Naerin: Hurt >
You try to strike *Naerin*, but she parries successfully.
*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Naerin: Hurt > w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded MV:Strong - Naerin: Hurt > f
w
You panic and attempt to flee!

w

*Astolfo* has arrived from the north.


Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
*Astolfo* pounds your body very hard.


Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Naerin*! <--- 2x!

You flee head over heels.
A Well Kept Entryway
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of Jean is lying here.
Some black belladonna berries are here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Ominas* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
*Naerin* has arrived from the south.


*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > *Naerin* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.
You try to strike *Ominas*, but he deflects the blow.
*Ominas* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
A Well Kept Entryway
Neat, clean walls and floors, sparsely but well decorated give this entryway
a pleasant, but efficient look. A large wooden door to the north leads
outside. East is a similarly kept hallway, and what appears to be a kitchen
is south of here.
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of Jean is lying here.
Some black belladonna berries are here.
*Naerin* is here, fighting YOU!
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*Ominas* is here, fighting YOU!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
*Astolfo* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > f

*Astolfo* pounds your head hard.

You panic and attempt to flee!: Scratched >


You flee head over heels.
Kitchen
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A barrel with bulging sides lies here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > e
e
A Command Post
[ obvious exits: W ]
A Lieutenant-General of the Corenne plans a campaign here.
An intelligence officer stands here, surrounded by maps and reports.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Full > k human
k human
k human

*Naerin* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > You try to strike *Naerin*, but she parries successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > You do the best you can!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt >
*Astolfo* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt >
You try to strike *Naerin*, but she parries successfully.
*Astolfo* tries to pound you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > f
n
You panic and attempt to flee!

e
e
s
u

A Lieutenant-General of the Corenne drawls 'Have you come to aid the campaign, Yonio, or to sign up for reports?' <--- Again?

*Astolfo* pounds your body very hard.
You try to strike *Naerin*, but she parries successfully.
You flee head over heels.
Kitchen
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A barrel with bulging sides lies here.
A Well Kept Entryway
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of Jean is lying here. <--- Brave? Hm, no! But well fought... I guess...
Some black belladonna berries are here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
*Ominas* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > t Aaryn Can you let me in door
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Naerin* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > f
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > You tell Aaryn 'Can you let me in door' <--- Ah ha, I've hatched a plan, let's see if I can get there! Suprised I thought of this with my massive PK SHAKES.

You panic and attempt to flee!: Scratched >


*Ominas* tries to lance you, but you deflect the blow.
*Astolfo* has arrived from the south.


*Astolfo* pounds your body.


You flee head over heels.
Kitchen
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A barrel with bulging sides lies here.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > chat lagging on mud
You chat 'lagging on mud'
*Naerin* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > w

*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt >
*Astolfo* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Battered MV:Full - Naerin: Hurt > f

*Astolfo* pounds your body very hard.

You panic and attempt to flee!: Hurt >


*Astolfo* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.


Aaryn tells you 'open' <--- Sweet, aiding the Corenne!
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Naerin*! <--- 3x?
Ominas chats 'nod'


You flee head over heels.
A Well Kept Entryway
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of Jean is lying here.
Some black belladonna berries are here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*Ominas* is standing here.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full >
*Ominas* tries to lance you, but you parry successfully. <--- Why bro, gimme a chance.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > chat Doesn't make this fun

*Naerin* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
*Naerin* slashes your body hard.

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > You chat 'Doesn't make this fun'

* HP:Beaten MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > f

*Astolfo* has arrived from the south.

You panic and attempt to flee!Scratched >
*Astolfo* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.


*Astolfo* tries to pound you, but you parry successfully.
*Ominas* lances your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!



You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Naerin*! <--- 4x? Hm, is this flee lag I'm experiencing or CMUD lag. Maybe I need to turn off map (NO!) or try high WIL char to see what's up.


You flee head over heels.
The Front Hall
[ obvious exits: E W ]
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > na Stupid cmud

*Naerin* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > You narrate 'Stupid cmud'
*Naerin* leaves east.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > w

*Astolfo* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > A Well Kept Entryway
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of Jean is lying here.
Some black belladonna berries are here.
*Amitriel* is standing here.
A tall animal with a long neck stands here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
*Ominas* leaves east.
*Amitriel* leaves east.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > w
s
Alas, you cannot go that way...
*Ominas* has arrived from the east.
*Astolfo* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > s
Kitchen
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A barrel with bulging sides lies here.
A trained corlm has arrived from the north.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Critical MV:Full > e
A Command Post
[ obvious exits: W ]
A Lieutenant-General of the Corenne plans a campaign here.
An intelligence officer stands here, surrounded by maps and reports.
A trained corlm has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Full >
Aaryn tells you 'open'

* HP:Critical MV:Full > w

*Naerin* has arrived from the west.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > n
Kitchen
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A barrel with bulging sides lies here.
*Astolfo* is standing here.
*Astolfo* is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
A trained corlm has arrived from the east.

* HP:Critical MV:Full > e
A Well Kept Entryway
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
The corpse of Jean is lying here.
Some black belladonna berries are here.
*Amitriel* is standing here.
*Ominas* is standing here.
A trained corlm has arrived from the south.
*Ominas* lances your body very hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


* HP:Critical MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > e
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched >
*Naerin* has arrived from the south.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > n
e
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Naerin* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > f
n
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Critical MV:Full - Ominas: Scratched > e
You panic and attempt to flee!
Ominas assumes an offensive striking posture.


*Amitriel* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.


*Amitriel* pierces your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Ominas* lances your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!


n
e

You feel the Weave of the Wheel loosen from you.
Your screams die away as streaks of Fire from Naerin devour your flesh. <--- Hey ya got the right finishing weave, really needed that one before I ran away!
You are dead! Sorry...
Ouch! You lose a level. <--- Shooooooot lotta work ahead of me now.
You stop following Aaryn.
Circle of Ravens
[ obvious exits: E W U D ]
The waters of a blue-veined marble fountain pour forth here.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
Jean Tannen is resting here.
A Seanchan soldier sweats in practice here.
A kind-faced figure stands here.

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > Maybe you should get on your feet first?

* HP:Critical MV:Haggard > t Aaryn I rip it's k
t Ominas afk
The Guardian tells you 'Yonio, your wheel has fared poorly...'
You tell Aaryn 'I rip it's k' <--- Time to AFK and check on kiddos!

Ominas
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Re: In defense of Falme

Post by Ominas » Mon May 03, 2021 9:36 pm

Haha is that the popular discord talk? Crazy considering how many ds I kill. I guess I should just log on and afk when there’s no pk. That must be the cool thing to do.

Good plan by the way. I was rooting for you. I was hoping you would try for the clans. Sorry it didn’t work out.

While I’m posting, there’s been a few times that you guys (not necessarily those in the log) have continuously come into that area single file. 3 of you could probably hold off an entire group in silvak. Maybe even 2, with luck. I think people don’t give that mob enough credit for how powerful it is. Group up. Even if you’re just following rp you at least stand a better chance of killing someone before you go down.

Spamming the door shut from the outside is unlikely to work, but if you guys came in while a group was on it, that group is likely dead. Or at the very least is going to lose one or two and have to flee.

Just some advice. I hope it works out.

Good logs. Good rp.

Post Reply