:p

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Taleena
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:15 pm

:p

Post by Taleena » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:20 pm

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring > n
Serpent Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Desperation* is standing here.
A smartly dressed man ambles about here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring > k
[kill dark]
You tickle *Desperation*'s body with your strike.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Desperation: Scratched > f
You panic and attempt to flee!

e

*Desperation* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.
You strike *Desperation*'s left leg.
You flee head over heels.
Tar Valon Barracks
[ obvious exits: E S ]
An axe with a huge bronze head leans against a stone here.
The dismembered corpse of a seasoned Shienaran soldier is lying here.
The corpse of a footman is lying here.
The corpse of the barracks keeper is lying here.
A bruised and bloody leg lies on the ground, torn from its socket.
A shattered arm lies in a bloody red and purple mess.
Swaths of delicate lace lay here.
A thin-soled pair of light leather boots stand side by side.
A folded bundle of black silk lies here.
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here.
A thin pair of leather gloves has been set here.
A dark vest obscured by shadows lies here.
A thin hood made of silky, gray suede gathers dust here.
A bundle of chainmail lies on the ground. [2]
A densely woven shirt of thick mail is here. [3]
A set of chainmail sleeves lie upon the ground. [3]
A set of chainmail leggings lay upon the ground. [3]
Some thick-soled, heavy leather boots stand stiffly together. [3]
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc scouts his surroundings here.
*Stronk* is standing here.
*Kultunk* is standing here.
*Taz* is standing here.
*Antioch* is standing here.
*Distopia* is standing here.
*Dovain* is resting here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring > *Antioch* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
No way! You're fighting for your life!
*Distopia* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring - Antioch: Scratched > f
e
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Dovain* stops resting, and clambers on his feet.


*Dovain* leaves east.
*Kultunk* leaves east.
*Stronk* leaves east.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc leaves east.

You flee head over heels.
Serpent Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Desperation* is standing here.
A smartly dressed man ambles about here.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
*Desperation* leaves north.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring > l w

*Taz* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring > s
*Desperation* has arrived from the north.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Earth Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A sailor is here.
A man is here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring > s
Serpent Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring >
Livendros narrates 'gues i know this is the wrong time but im so perplexed'

w
* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Gudha's Herbs
[ obvious exits: E ]
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
Gudha stands here chopping herbs.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring > e
s
Serpent Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring > Eastside Intersection
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A sailor is here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Tiring > w
Eastside Avenue
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > w
Eastside Avenue
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [12]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > w
wTower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

h* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded >
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Taleena - Tower Square
Jaxon - Tower Square
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > s
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > w
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A marble bench, flecked with gold and bronze, adorns the floor.
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An elaborately sculpted marble fountain splashes merrily.
A stout wooden barrel stands nearby.
*Zeek* is standing here.
Jaxon Lane is resting here.
The Tar Valon town crier stands here, spreading the news.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > wh

Livendros narrates 'i purposefully left my mob OUTSIDE with my pack and its eq'

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > [where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Taleena - Tower Square
Jaxon - Tower Square
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > ch

The Tar Valon guardsmen ring the city alarm in the distance.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.

d[change mood wimpy]
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 140 hit points.
*Zeek* whispers something to Jaxon.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring > ef
[change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring >
Livendros narrates 'and it was in the general...'

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring > wh
[where ]
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Taleena - Tower Square
Jaxon - Tower Square
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring > e
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring > l
n
Tower Square
Here the city sprawls forth from the square. Fire Avenue blazes its
way from the south towards this southeast corner of the square.
Looking down along Fire Avenue, the Osenrein Gate is visible in the
horizon. The walled off tower lies in the center of the Tower Square.
The square continues to the north and west.
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring > e
Tower Square
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring > Eastside Avenue
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A soft leather pouch has been discarded here. [12]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

e* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring >
Eastside Avenue
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Tiring > e
Eastside Intersection
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A sailor is here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded > n
Serpent Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded > scan n
*Raiste* is here, fighting a sailor.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard is here, fighting Raiste.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard is here, fighting Raiste.
A sailor is here, fighting Raiste.
A man is here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded > em
n
x
[embrace ]
You feel the flows of saidar coursing through your body.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded > Earth Avenue
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
*Raiste* is here, fighting a sailor.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard is here, fighting Raiste.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard is here, fighting Raiste.
A sailor is here, fighting Raiste.
A man is here.
*Raiste* leaves south.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded > Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded >
A sailor leaves south.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded > not
You start paying increased attention to your surroundings.

l
* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded > x
Earth Avenue
Entering this section of the avenue, the style of the masonry changes.
The whole look of the avenue takes on a mountainous look. Rooftops become
pointed to resemble peaks while window balconies jut out, reminiscent of
sharp cliffs. Serpent Street intersects from the north and south cutting
through the line of peaked rooftops like a sharp ravine.
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard peers at strangers suspiciously.
A man is here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded > Nobody here by that name.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded > scan n
*Desperation* is standing here.
A smartly dressed man ambles about here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded > scan s

A Tar Valon bridgeguard leaves south.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard leaves south.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded > A Tar Valon bridgeguard is here, fighting Raiste.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard is here, fighting Raiste.
A sailor is here, fighting Raiste.
*Raiste* is here, fighting a sailor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded >
Livendros narrates 'im at a sedai mob'

s* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded >
jSerpent Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A Tar Valon bridgeguard is here, fighting Raiste.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard is here, fighting Raiste.
A sailor is here, fighting Raiste.
*Raiste* is here, fighting a sailor.


* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded >
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded > [kill h.dark]
*Raiste* swiftly dodges your attempt to strike him.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded - a sailor: Wounded - Raiste: Scratched > x
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

-
*Raiste* leaves south.

= + * * + = - - =
Your target is no longer here!

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded > x
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
Livendros narrates 'w s sunrise gate'

- j
= x+
Cancelled.
[kill h.dark]
You try to strike *Raiste*, but he parries successfully.

* HP:Wounded SP:Full MV:Winded - Raiste: Scratched > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

- = + *
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

* + = -
Livendros narrates 'or 2s cfoulin'

- =
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Raiste*.
*Raiste* leaves west.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > w
j
Gudha's Herbs
[ obvious exits: E ]
*Raiste* is standing here.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
A merchant guard eyes you warily, intent on keeping order.
Gudha stands here chopping herbs.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded > c
x
A merchant guard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
A merchant guard joins a merchant guard's fight!
A merchant guard slashes Raiste's body extremely hard.
*Raiste* tries to pierce a merchant guard, but he deflects the blow.
A merchant guard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
*Raiste* tries to pierce a merchant guard, but he parries successfully.
[kill h.dark]
*Raiste* swiftly dodges your attempt to strike him.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Hurt > I see no gate here.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Hurt > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

- = + * *doo +r =
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

w-
A merchant guard slashes Raiste's left leg extremely hard.
A merchant guard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.

o o d en-do =
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Raiste*.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Wounded > or
#Ok. {o} aliases {open woodendoor}.
#Ok. {c} aliases {close woodendoor}.
c
Ok.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Wounded >
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Wounded > x

*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Wounded > You try to strike *Raiste*, but he deflects the blow.
A merchant guard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
*Raiste* tries to pierce a merchant guard, but he deflects the blow.
A merchant guard slashes Raiste's right leg.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

s p- =
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

r a+is t*
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

e *
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

+ =
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
Jaxon narrates 'nod. i'
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
A merchant guard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
*Raiste* tries to pierce a merchant guard, but he deflects the blow.
A merchant guard tries to slash Raiste, but he deflects the blow.
The Woodendoor is opened from the other side.
A sailor has arrived from the east.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard has arrived from the east.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard has arrived from the east.

=
You lost control of Saidar!
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Wounded >
#Ok. {x} aliases {chann 'ice' h.dark}.
#Ok. {v} aliases {chann 'ice' raiste}.
#Ok. {b} aliases {chann 'flame' raiste}.
#Ok. {1} aliases {chann 'chill' raiste}.
#Ok. {m} aliases {kill raiste}.
#Ok. {1} aliases {chann 'chill' raiste}.
#Ok. {2} aliases {chann 'contagion' raiste}.
v
An old woman bellows 'A trolloc is in the city at Serpent Square!'
A sailor says 'You Raiste!!! You will die before your time!! '
A Tar Valon bridgeguard bellows 'Trolloc found! Raiste was found at Gudha's Herbs.'
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

- = + * * +
A merchant guard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
A merchant guard slashes Raiste's body very hard.

c
= Cancelled.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Wounded > v
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


*Raiste* opens the Woodendoor.

-
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

= c
+
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

v
*
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

Cancelled.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded SP:Strong MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Wounded > *Raiste* swiftly dodges your attempt to strike him.
A merchant guard slashes Raiste's left arm extremely hard.
A merchant guard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

- = + * * + = - -
A merchant guard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.
A merchant guard tries to slash Raiste, but he deflects the blow.

=
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Raiste*.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Beaten > v
You begin to weave the appropriate flows...


Jaxon narrates 'they wont come in here i think'

-
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

=
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

+
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Taz is attacking me!! Guards!'
A sailor says 'You Raiste!!! You will die before your time!! '
A Tar Valon bridgeguard bellows 'Trolloc found! Raiste was found at Gudha's Herbs.'
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

*
*Raiste* opens the Woodendoor.


*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

* c+
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Taz is attacking me!! Guards!'
A merchant guard slashes Raiste's head extremely hard.
*Raiste* tries to pierce a merchant guard, but he parries successfully.
A merchant guard tries to slash Raiste, but he parries successfully.


v
= Cancelled.
Ok.
*Raiste* opens the Woodendoor.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Beaten > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...

- = +
*Raiste* panics, and attempts to flee!

* * + =
A merchant guard tries to slash Raiste, but he deflects the blow.
A merchant guard slashes Raiste's body hard.
*Kultunk* tries to crush you, but you deflect the blow.

- - =
Ok.
Spikes of solid ice form in your hands, which you launch at *Raiste*.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Critical > c
Ok.
The Woodendoor is opened from the other side.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Critical > v

*Dovain* has arrived from the east.
*Distopia* has arrived from the east.
*Desperation* has arrived from the east.
*Stronk* has arrived from the east.
A watchful Dha'vol trolloc has arrived from the east.
*Antioch* has arrived from the east.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - a merchant guard: Healthy - Raiste: Critical > You begin to weave the appropriate flows...
*Desperation* tries to blast you, but you deflect the blow.


*Desperation* tries to blast you, but you parry successfully.
A Tar Valon bridgeguard joins your fight!
A Tar Valon bridgeguard joins a Tar Valon bridgeguard's fight!
A sailor joins a merchant guard's fight!
*Kultunk* crushes your body into bloody fragments!
A merchant guard tries to slash Raiste, but he deflects the blow.
A merchant guard slashes Raiste's head very hard.
*Raiste* is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear *Raiste*'s death cry.
*Antioch* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.

f
* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded - Antioch: Healthy > A Tower Guard bellows 'The Shadowspawn, Taz, has been spotted!'
A Tower Guard bellows 'The Shadowspawn, Taz, has been spotted!'
You panic and attempt to flee!


You flee head over heels.
Serpent Street
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded >
The Woodendoor closes quietly.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > s
Eastside Intersection
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
A sailor is here.

re* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Winded > lease
na raiste rip :p
w
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Taz is attacking me!! Guards!'
A bartender bellows 'Darkfriend Taz is attacking me!! Guards!'
The Tar Valon guardsmen ring the city alarm in the distance.
The sun sets, washing the city in fiery colors.
Ok.

* HP:Wounded SP:Good MV:Tiring > You narrate 'raiste rip :p'

Raiste
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Re: :p

Post by Raiste » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:00 pm

Nicely done.

stronk
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:38 am

Re: :p

Post by stronk » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:25 am

Damn lag spike the second we walked through the door there, I hit alias to close door east, and it went through right after u fled out hahaha. Good times ^_^

Post Reply