The smooth moves and close shaves.

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Post Reply
Detritus
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:22 am

The smooth moves and close shaves.

Post by Detritus » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:07 am

I'm checking my horses, just about to leave and give up on Alison returning(comp crashed and voided out) at the end of a smob run with a loaded down mob each... I'm assuming got basined by myself as unlikely to hit inside if Alison was actually there, impecable timing.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > l 3.razor
Standing squarely, with ears perked forward and alert eyes above dilated
nostrils, this horse stands about seventeen hands tall. Perfectly
proportioned with a deep girth that promises endurance, this horse looks
like it could race the wind. In its shimmering coat, black meets white in
straight lines that could have been sliced by a razor.

A Domani razor is in excellent condition. (Healthy)

a Domani razor is using:
<worn on head> a bridle made of leather
<worn about body> a hitching harness
<worn on feet> iron horseshoes

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > l 4.razor
Standing squarely, with ears perked forward and alert eyes above dilated
nostrils, this horse stands about seventeen hands tall. Perfectly
proportioned with a deep girth that promises endurance, this horse looks
like it could race the wind. In its shimmering coat, black meets white in
straight lines that could have been sliced by a razor.

A Domani razor is in excellent condition. (Healthy)

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.

Kai chats 'anyone got a gold ring for sale or trade?'

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh > l
Western Bank of the Arinelle
Large iron stakes ground rope that holds the ship taut to the east. A large
reinforced structure climbs the edge of the cliff to the land above. The
land is cleared out and native plants and trees are tied down with stakes
to block vision from the north. Several collections of stones surround burn
pits and a collection of tents flanks the series of ladders heading to the
clifftop. Few flowers and weeds are left, the vegetation has been removed.
[ obvious exits: E U ]
A thick bronze belt lies to one side.
An extremely long, pine shaft with a sharp metal tip lies here.
A black pair of soft, silver-tooled boots lie on the ground. [2]
A sword with a curved blade has been discarded here.
A steel bracer lies here, glinting dully.
A wavy knife of blackened steel lies here.
A large slab of meat has been placed here.
A mirrored lantern has been left here.
A silver ring set with a deep green emerald has been dropped here.
A diamond tiara made of white gold is here.
A bundle of cloth was discarded here.
A brightly-colored sash lies here, in a heap.
A black shield lies here, consuming any light that touches it.
A long sword with a gleaming hilt of gold and ivory has been left here.
An impressive long sword with a crescent blade lies here.
A pearlstone-encrusted ivory necklace has been left here.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
A young Tower Guard is on duty here.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
The ladderhatch is opened from the other side.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
An elite trolloc has arrived from above.
A ramshorned trolloc has arrived from above.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh >
*Gamoto* PIERCES your head.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Healthy >
You BLAST *Gamoto*'s right leg very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Gamoto's fight!
*Gamoto* PIERCES your right leg.
*Razhak* SLASHES a young Tower Guard's left foot very hard.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
*Razhak* closes the ladderhatch.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
*Razhak* closes the plank.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
*Gamoto* barely PIERCES your left arm.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
A young Tower Guard barely scythes Razhak's right leg.
*Razhak* SLASHES a young Tower Guard's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles a young Tower Guard's body with his slice.
You try to BLAST *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.
*Gamoto* tickles your head with his PIERCE.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
*Razhak* gives an elite trolloc an order.
An elite trolloc barely PIERCES your head.

* HP:Scratched MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
An elite trolloc PIERCES your left arm.
A young Tower Guard barely scythes Razhak's head.
*Razhak* SLASHES a young Tower Guard's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles a young Tower Guard's body with his slice.
You BLAST *Gamoto*'s body hard.
*Gamoto* tickles your left arm with his PIERCE.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
An elite trolloc barely PIERCES your right arm.
A young Tower Guard scythes Razhak's body hard.
*Razhak* SLASHES a young Tower Guard's right arm.
A ramshorned trolloc slices a young Tower Guard's right leg hard.
You try to BLAST *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.
*Gamoto* barely PIERCES your right leg.
*Gamoto* tickles your left foot with his PIERCE.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched > bash
=
An elite trolloc PIERCES your body.
A young Tower Guard scythes Razhak's body hard.
*Razhak* SLASHES a young Tower Guard's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles a young Tower Guard's head with his slice.
*Gamoto* barely PIERCES your left arm.

*
An elite trolloc barely PIERCES your right foot.


As *Gamoto* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 9744 out of 32906 bashes (70% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've missed 9744 out of 32906 bashes (70% landed)

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
An elite trolloc barely PIERCES your body.
A young Tower Guard barely scythes Razhak's body.
*Razhak* SLASHES a young Tower Guard's left arm hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices a young Tower Guard's right arm.
A young Tower Guard is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Gamoto* barely PIERCES your right hand.
A young Tower Guard lies immobile on the ground, suffering...
A young Tower Guard is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
*Gamoto* looks at you.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched > sigh

An elite trolloc barely PIERCES your right arm.
*Gamoto* barely PIERCES your right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched > You sigh.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
An elite trolloc tickles your left leg with his PIERCE.
*Razhak* SLASHES a young Tower Guard's right arm extremely hard.
A young Tower Guard is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a young Tower Guard's death cry.
A young Tower Guard stops following you.
You try to BLAST *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.
*Gamoto* PIERCES your right leg.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
*Razhak* SLASHES your body.

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched > say alisons comp died
You say 'alisons comp died'

* HP:Hurt MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
*Razhak* SLASHES your body.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
An elite trolloc PIERCES your right leg.
You try to BLAST *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.
*Gamoto* barely PIERCES your left hand.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched > bash
-
*Gamoto* tickles your left foot with his PIERCE.

*
A ramshorned trolloc barely tickles your left foot with his slice.
An elite trolloc barely PIERCES your left leg.
*Gamoto* PIERCES your body.


As *Gamoto* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 9746 out of 32908 bashes (70% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've missed 9746 out of 32908 bashes (70% landed)

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
*Gamoto* PIERCES your right leg.
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your body.
An elite trolloc tickles your left arm with his PIERCE.
*Gamoto* tickles your body with his PIERCE.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your body.
*Razhak* SLASHES your body.
An elite trolloc tickles your left arm with his PIERCE.
You try to BLAST *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.
*Gamoto* barely PIERCES your left arm.
An elite trolloc barely PIERCES your right leg.

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched > opb
TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.
Arglebargle, glop-glyf!?!

* HP:Wounded MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched > bash dark
*
*Razhak* SLASHES your body.
An elite trolloc barely PIERCES your left hand.
*Gamoto* PIERCES your body.

*
An elite trolloc barely PIERCES your left arm.
*Gamoto* barely PIERCES your right arm.

=
You dodge a bash from a ramshorned trolloc who loses his balance and falls!

=
Your bash at *Gamoto* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 23164 out of 32910 bashes (70% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've landed 23164 out of 32910 bashes (70% landed)
Your bash at an elite trolloc sends him sprawling!
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!

* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Scratched >
You BLAST *Gamoto*'s left arm very hard.
You BLAST an elite trolloc's right arm very hard.
You BLAST *Razhak*'s body hard.

open ladderhatch
* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Hurt > Ok.

change mood wimpy
* HP:Battered MV:Fresh - Gamoto: Hurt > f
Mood changed to: Wimpy
Wimpy reset to: 215 hit points.

You panic and attempt to flee!o: Hurt >

u

You flee head over heels.
Precipice
[ obvious exits: N D ]

* HP:Battered MV:Full > n
w
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* HP:Battered MV:Full > On Top of a Rock
[ obvious exits: N S W ]

* HP:Battered MV:Full > Edge of Rock
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A raven is here flying around.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > e
On Top of a Rock
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
n
* HP:Battered MV:Full > Slippery Rock
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A large bat is visible flying high in the sky.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > w
On Top of the Rock
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A black shadow stallion paws the ground here, fiery-red eyes shining with evil.

* HP:Battered MV:Full > n
Muddy Brook
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A creek flows slowly here between its banks.
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Battered MV:Strong > e

A rabbit leaves east.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > e
Wandering Through the Undergrowth
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > Pressing Through the Branches
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
A pretty bird is here flying around.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > whe
sco
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Detritus - Pressing Through the Branches

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > You have 220(431) hit and 185(201) movement points.
You have scored 108560772 experience points and 1077 quest points.
You need 1727258591 exp to level and 1923 qp to rank.
You have amassed 8 Turn points to date.
You have played 170 days and 19 hours (real time).
This ranks you as Detritus the Gaidin Master [Gaidin 7] (Level 51).
You are standing.

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > nar raz and gamoto at orma
You narrate 'raz and gamoto at orma'

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > whe
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Detritus - Pressing Through the Branches

* HP:Wounded MV:Full > w
Kai narrates 'coming'
Wandering Through the Undergrowth
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A long-eared rabbit is here, looking quite sick.

I zoom to grab seanchan warhorse and see Kai and Dalmore wb, sensing shadowspawn in zone i stupidly check tracks each direction before bonking myself on the head and remembering Orma is inside whitebridge zone, back to orma i go...


* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > whe
Flooded Grassland
[ obvious exits: N S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Detritus - Flooded Grassland
Dalmore - Precipice
Kai - Precipice

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > n
n
n
n
In a Shallow Mire
[ obvious exits: E S ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > whe
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Detritus - In a Shallow Mire
Dalmore - Precipice
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A Filthy Mire
[ obvious exits: E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Kai narrates 'nods fresh orma'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > nar zone fade
whe
You narrate 'zone fade'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Detritus - A Filthy Mire
Dalmore - Precipice
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
e
Kai narrates 'is a shining'
A Flooded Bog
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > On Top of the Rock
[ obvious exits: N E W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
s
On Top of the Rock
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Edge of Rock
[ obvious exits: N E ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
A raven is visible flying high in the sky.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > e
s
On Top of a Rock
[ obvious exits: N S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.

s
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Precipice
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Gamoto* is here, fighting Dalmore.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Dalmore.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
*Razhak* is here, fighting Dalmore, riding a shadow stallion.
Dalmore of Kintara is here, fighting Gamoto, riding a bloodstock stallion.

3 targets on Dalmore in average combo...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > A ramshorned trolloc slices Dalmore's body.
Dalmore tries to slice *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.
*Gamoto* PIERCES Dalmore's body.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Gamoto* PIERCES Dalmore's body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
Kai has arrived from below, riding a warhorse.
A Defender of the Stone has arrived from below.

'
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > '

*Razhak* sends Dalmore SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > '
[kill dark]
You BLAST *Razhak*'s left arm.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Wounded - Razhak: Scratched > '
[kill dark]
Ok.

'
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Wounded - Razhak: Scratched > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Wounded - Razhak: Scratched > Kai STABS *Razhak*'s left arm.
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Wounded - Razhak: Scratched > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Wounded - Razhak: Scratched > change mood brave

Kai STABS *Razhak*'s right leg.
You BLAST *Razhak*'s right arm.
*Razhak* SLASHES Dalmore's body very hard.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Dalmore's head.
*Gamoto* PIERCES Dalmore's head hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Wounded - Razhak: Scratched > bash
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 129 hit points.

- Dalmore: Wounded - Razhak: Scratched >
Kai STABS *Razhak*'s body hard.

+
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

=
Kai STABS *Razhak*'s body hard.
*Razhak* SLASHES Dalmore's right leg.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Dalmore's body.
Dalmore panics, and attempts to flee!
A bloodstock stallion seems too exhausted to obey Dalmore's commands.
Dalmore tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Dalmore tries to slice *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.
*Gamoto* PIERCES Dalmore's right arm.
Dalmore panics, and attempts to flee!
A bloodstock stallion seems too exhausted to obey Dalmore's commands.
Dalmore tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Dalmore panics, and attempts to flee!
A bloodstock stallion seems too exhausted to obey Dalmore's commands.
Dalmore tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

Delmore under half health autofleeing on a hagg horse...

=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 23166 out of 32912 bashes (70% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've landed 23166 out of 32912 bashes (70% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Battered - Razhak: Hurt > open ladderhatch

Kai STABS *Razhak*'s body.
*Gamoto* PIERCES Dalmore's body.
Dalmore panics, and attempts to flee!
A bloodstock stallion seems too exhausted to obey Dalmore's commands.
Dalmore tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Battered - Razhak: Hurt > '
Kai gives a Defender of the Stone an order.
It's already open!
*Gamoto* looks at Dalmore.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Battered - Razhak: Hurt > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Battered - Razhak: Hurt > l

Kai STABS *Razhak*'s body.
You BLAST *Razhak*'s left leg.
A ramshorned trolloc slices Dalmore's left leg.
Dalmore panics, and attempts to flee!
A bloodstock stallion seems too exhausted to obey Dalmore's commands.
Dalmore tries to flee, but is too exhausted!
Dalmore tries to slice *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.
*Gamoto* PIERCES Dalmore's body.
Dalmore panics, and attempts to flee!
A bloodstock stallion seems too exhausted to obey Dalmore's commands.
Dalmore tries to flee, but is too exhausted!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Battered - Razhak: Hurt > Kai gives a Defender of the Stone an order.
A Defender of the Stone gallantly rescues Dalmore!
Precipice
From here you get a stunning view of the country side. Just be careful. The
rock here is crumbling away, and could give way under your weight. You
would fall about twenty-five feet, right into some jagged rocks in the
ravine near the water. Tracks of steel are staked into the ground and run
to the edge of the cliff. The roar of water is loud all the way up here.
[ obvious exits: N D ]
A Defender of the Stone is here, fighting Gamoto.
Kai of Saldaea is here, fighting Razhak, riding a warhorse.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Gamoto* is here, fighting a Defender of the Stone.
A ramshorned trolloc is here, fighting Dalmore.
An elite trolloc stands ready to obey orders.
*Razhak* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Dalmore of Kintara is standing here, riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Battered - Razhak: Hurt >
Kai gives a Defender of the Stone an order.
A Defender of the Stone gallantly rescues Dalmore!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Battered - Razhak: Hurt >
Kai gives a Defender of the Stone an order.
A Defender of the Stone gallantly rescues Dalmore!

Kai uses master mob to rescue everyone off Dalmore...

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Scratched - Razhak: Hurt >
Kai gives a Defender of the Stone an order.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Scratched - Razhak: Hurt >
Kai gives a Defender of the Stone an order.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Scratched - Razhak: Hurt > fol kai

Kai gives a Defender of the Stone an order.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Scratched - Razhak: Hurt > '

Kai STABS *Razhak*'s body hard.
Kai gives a Defender of the Stone an order.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Scratched - Razhak: Wounded > You now follow Kai.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Scratched - Razhak: Wounded > [kill dark]
Ok.

change mood brave
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Scratched - Razhak: Wounded > '

A Defender of the Stone barely hits Razhak's body.
A ramshorned trolloc slices a Defender of the Stone's right arm hard.
*Gamoto* PIERCES a Defender of the Stone's body.
Kai STABS *Razhak*'s right leg hard.
You BLAST *Razhak*'s head.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Hurt - Razhak: Wounded > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 129 hit points.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Hurt - Razhak: Wounded > TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
[kill dark]
Ok.

bash
You are now a member of Kai's group.f the Stone: Hurt - Razhak: Wounded >

*
*Gamoto* PIERCES a Defender of the Stone's right leg.
Kai STABS *Razhak*'s right arm hard.
*Razhak* gives an elite trolloc an order.

*
A Defender of the Stone barely tickles Razhak's body with his hit.
A ramshorned trolloc slices a Defender of the Stone's left foot extremely hard.
*Gamoto* PIERCES a Defender of the Stone's body.
Kai STABS *Razhak*'s left leg.

-
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
Dalmore stops riding a bloodstock stallion.

-
Dalmore panics, and attempts to flee!
Dalmore leaves down.

=
Kai narrates 'melee'
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 23168 out of 32914 bashes (70% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've landed 23168 out of 32914 bashes (70% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded >
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > open ladderhatch

Kai tries to STAB a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
You BLAST *Razhak*'s left leg hard.
A Defender of the Stone tries to hit Gamoto, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc slices a Defender of the Stone's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Kai, but he parries successfully.
*Gamoto* PIERCES a Defender of the Stone's body hard.
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
*Gamoto* PIERCES a Defender of the Stone's body hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > '
It's already open!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > '
'
Dalmore not knowing area well, gets direction from Kai...

Kai narrates '1up dal'
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > '
[kill dark]
Ok.

'
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > [kill dark]
Ok.

'
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > '
'
Kai tries to STAB a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
You BLAST *Razhak*'s right arm hard.
A Defender of the Stone tries to hit Gamoto, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc slices a Defender of the Stone's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Kai, but he deflects the blow.
*Gamoto* PIERCES a Defender of the Stone's left foot very hard.
Kai panics, and attempts to flee!
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > bash
Kai tries to STAB a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > bash
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's body.
You BLAST *Razhak*'s body hard.
Gamoto swiftly dodges a Defender of the Stone's attempt to hit him.
A ramshorned trolloc slices a Defender of the Stone's body.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Kai, but he parries successfully.
*Gamoto* PIERCES a Defender of the Stone's body.

=
Dalmore has arrived from below.

+
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's left hand.
*Gamoto* PIERCES a Defender of the Stone's right arm very hard.

+
Dalmore tries to slice *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.

-
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
Dalmore tries to slice *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.

=
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 23170 out of 32916 bashes (70% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've landed 23170 out of 32916 bashes (70% landed)

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > '
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > '
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Kai, but he parries successfully.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.
Kai tries to STAB a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.
You BLAST *Razhak*'s left hand hard.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > change mood berserk

Dalmore sends *Gamoto* SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

bash
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded >
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's left arm.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

- - Razhak: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Kai, but he deflects the blow.
Dalmore slices *Gamoto*'s body hard.
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's left arm.


*Razhak* sends you SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded >
*Razhak* gives *Gamoto* an order.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded >
*Razhak* gives an elite trolloc an order.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded >
Kai tries to STAB a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.

nar zerked
* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > bash

A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Kai, but he deflects the blow.
Dalmore slices *Gamoto*'s head very hard.
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.
*Razhak* SLASHES your left leg hard.
Kai narrates 'brb'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Kai, but he deflects the blow.
*Gamoto* barely PIERCES Dalmore's body.
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's left leg.
*Razhak* SLASHES your left hand hard.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded >
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!

- Razhak: Wounded >
*Razhak* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > You narrate 'zerked'

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring > Bash who?

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring >
*Razhak* barely SLASHES your body.

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded >
*Gamoto* avoids being bashed by Dalmore who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded > '
bash
You BLAST *Razhak*'s body hard.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Kai, but he parries successfully.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's left leg hard.
[kill dark]
Ok.

*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.


*Razhak* sends you SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* R HP:Hurt MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Razhak* SLASHES your left arm.
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Kai, but he parries successfully.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's right arm hard.

bash
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.
Kai barely STABS a ramshorned trolloc's right leg.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
Dalmore sends *Gamoto* SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Razhak* SLASHES your head.
Dalmore tries to slice *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.
Kai tries to STAB a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.
*Razhak* gives an elite trolloc an order.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
Kai tries to STAB a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
Kai gives a Defender of the Stone an order.
*Razhak* intercepts a Defender of the Stone's attack on his mount.
A Defender of the Stone tickles Razhak's left leg with his hit.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
Kai avoids being bashed by a ramshorned trolloc who loses his balance and falls!

= ing - Razhak: Battered >
A Defender of the Stone barely tickles Razhak's left foot with his hit.
*Razhak* SLASHES your right arm hard.
Dalmore slices *Gamoto*'s body.
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's body.


As *Razhak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 9748 out of 32918 bashes (70% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've missed 9748 out of 32918 bashes (70% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Wounded >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Kai, but he deflects the blow.
A Defender of the Stone tickles Razhak's right leg with his hit.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.
Dalmore slices *Gamoto*'s body hard.
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's right leg.

bash darkunded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >

*Razhak* sends you SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's body hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
A ramshorned trolloc tries to slice Kai, but he deflects the blow.
A Defender of the Stone tickles Razhak's right arm with his hit.
*Razhak* SLASHES your body.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

ing - Razhak: Battered >
Dalmore sends *Gamoto* SPRAWLING WITH A POWERFUL BASH!

=
A Defender of the Stone tickles Razhak's body with his hit.
*Razhak* SLASHES your body.
Dalmore slices *Gamoto*'s left foot extremely hard.
Kai STABS a ramshorned trolloc's body.
Kai tries to STAB a ramshorned trolloc, but he parries successfully.


Kai avoids being bashed by a ramshorned trolloc who loses his balance and falls!


As *Razhak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 9750 out of 32920 bashes (70% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've missed 9750 out of 32920 bashes (70% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Razhak* gives an elite trolloc an order.
An elite trolloc gallantly rescues a ramshorned trolloc!

Razhak managing 2 different mobs during combat, wants to get the ramshorned on me so it can bash my abs while he hits, kai dismounts...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
Kai stops riding a warhorse.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered > bash dark

An elite trolloc tries to PIERCE Kai, but he parries successfully.
A Defender of the Stone tickles Razhak's right arm with his hit.
*Razhak* SLASHES your body.
Dalmore tries to slice *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.

+ ing - Razhak: Battered >
Kai barely STABS an elite trolloc's left arm.
An elite trolloc tries to PIERCE Kai, but he dodges the attack.
A Defender of the Stone tickles Razhak's body with his hit.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.

-
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.


As *Razhak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 9752 out of 32922 bashes (70% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've missed 9752 out of 32922 bashes (70% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
You dodge a bash from *Razhak* who loses his balance and falls!

We both miss bashes on each other sitting down and defender's hit switches it to buffer spot

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered >
*Gamoto* avoids being bashed by Dalmore who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Razhak: Battered > bash dark

Kai STABS an elite trolloc's left foot very hard.
An elite trolloc tries to PIERCE Kai, but he deflects the blow.
A Defender of the Stone tries to hit Razhak, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc joins Razhak's fight!
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.

ing - a Defender of the Stone: Beaten - Razhak: Battered >
An elite trolloc tries to PIERCE Kai, but he parries successfully.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.

TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
*
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your left leg.
*Razhak* SLASHES a Defender of the Stone's left foot into BLOODY FRAGMENTS!
Kai barely STABS an elite trolloc's body.
An elite trolloc tries to PIERCE Kai, but he parries successfully.
A Defender of the Stone barely tickles Razhak's body with his hit.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.


As *Razhak* avoids your bash, you topple over and fall to the ground!
This session you've missed 9754 out of 32924 bashes (70% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've missed 9754 out of 32924 bashes (70% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Beaten - Razhak: Battered >
Kai STABS an elite trolloc's body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Beaten - Razhak: Battered >
*Gamoto* avoids being bashed by Dalmore who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Beaten - Razhak: Battered >
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your head.
*Razhak* tries to SLASH a Defender of the Stone, but he deflects the blow.
Kai STABS an elite trolloc's body.
An elite trolloc tries to PIERCE Kai, but he parries successfully.
A Defender of the Stone tries to hit Razhak, but he deflects the blow.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Beaten - Razhak: Battered > bash dark
-
Kai STABS an elite trolloc's right leg.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.

+
A ramshorned trolloc slices your left arm.
*Razhak* SLASHES a Defender of the Stone's left leg extremely hard.
Kai STABS an elite trolloc's body.
An elite trolloc tries to PIERCE Kai, but he parries successfully.
A Defender of the Stone barely hits Razhak's left foot.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.

*
Kai narrates 'det ok?'

*
*Razhak* gives an elite trolloc an order.

-
Kai looks at you.

=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 23172 out of 32926 bashes (70% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've landed 23172 out of 32926 bashes (70% landed)
Your bash at a ramshorned trolloc sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Battered >
*Gamoto* avoids being bashed by Dalmore who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Battered >
Kai barely STABS an elite trolloc's body.
A Defender of the Stone barely tickles Razhak's body with his hit.
You barely BLAST *Razhak*'s left foot.
You BLAST a ramshorned trolloc's left leg.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.
Kai STABS an elite trolloc's right arm.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.
The sun sets.
Timer now at 67 secs.
Timer now at 63 secs.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Battered >
Kai avoids being bashed by an elite trolloc who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Battered > nar ya, zerk wound

Kai STABS an elite trolloc's right leg hard.
A Defender of the Stone tickles Razhak's body with his hit.
You BLAST *Razhak*'s left leg hard.
You BLAST a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Battered > Kai STABS an elite trolloc's right leg.
You BLAST *Razhak*'s left leg hard.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.
You narrate 'ya, zerk wound'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Battered > bash
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Battered >
*Razhak* gives an elite trolloc an order.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Battered >
Dalmore tries to slice *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.
A ramshorned trolloc tickles your left foot with his slice.
*Razhak* tries to SLASH a Defender of the Stone, but he deflects the blow.
Kai STABS an elite trolloc's body.
A Defender of the Stone barely hits Razhak's right leg.
You BLAST *Razhak*'s body hard.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.
*Gamoto* avoids being bashed by Dalmore who loses his balance and falls!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Battered > bash

You BLAST *Razhak*'s left leg hard.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.

* ing - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Beaten >
Kai avoids being bashed by an elite trolloc who loses his balance and falls!

*
Dalmore tries to slice *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.
A ramshorned trolloc barely slices your left leg.
*Razhak* SLASHES a Defender of the Stone's body very hard.
Kai STABS an elite trolloc's body.
A Defender of the Stone tickles Razhak's body with his hit.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.
Kai panics, and attempts to flee!

+
Kai leaves north.

=
Your bash at *Razhak* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 23174 out of 32928 bashes (70% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've landed 23174 out of 32928 bashes (70% landed)
Your bash at a ramshorned trolloc sends him sprawling!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Beaten >
Dalmore tries to slice *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.
A Defender of the Stone barely tickles Razhak's head with his hit.
You BLAST *Razhak*'s body hard.
You BLAST a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Beaten >
You BLAST *Razhak*'s left foot hard.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.
Kai places a pair of moonstone hilted dirks in the back of an elite trolloc, resulting in some strange noises and blood!
An elite trolloc is dead! R.I.P.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.
You feel like you have lost something.
Your blood freezes as you hear an elite trolloc's death cry.
An elite trolloc stops following Razhak.

Kai flees and drops the faceoff targets with the elite mob(which doesnt auto assist like ramshorn)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Beaten > nar raz beat
'
A Defender of the Stone hits Razhak's body.
You BLAST *Razhak*'s body hard.
You BLAST a ramshorned trolloc's body very hard.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.
You narrate 'raz beat'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Beaten > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Beaten > '
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Beaten > bash

*Gamoto* looks at *Razhak*.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - a Defender of the Stone: Critical - Razhak: Beaten >
Kai tries to STAB a ramshorned trolloc, but he deflects the blow.

*Razhak* gives a ramshorned trolloc an order.Stone: Critical - Razhak: Beaten >
A ramshorned trolloc panics, and attempts to flee!

Razhak decides it's a losing proposition and tries to save his mob loaded down with our smob loot.

A ramshorned trolloc leaves north.

bash
-
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he parries successfully.

Cancelled.
Dalmore tries to slice *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.
*Razhak* SLASHES a Defender of the Stone's body hard.
A Defender of the Stone is dead! R.I.P.
Your blood freezes as you hear a Defender of the Stone's death cry.
A Defender of the Stone realizes that Kai is a jerk!
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Dalmore, but he deflects the blow.


*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
*Razhak* leaves down riding a shadow stallion.

=
*Razhak* leaves north riding a shadow stallion.

+
Kai tries to STAB *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.

*
*Gamoto* panics, and attempts to flee!


*Gamoto* leaves down.

Kai quick reaction following and reversing the trap...
+
You follow Kai.


='
-'
'
'
'
Cancelled.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > d
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
The ladderhatch closes quietly.
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
'
'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

'
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > change mood brave
change mood brave
change mood brave
change mood brave
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 129 hit points.

change mood brave
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 129 hit points.
Dalmore starts riding a bloodstock stallion.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 129 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 129 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > whe
Mood changed to: Brave
Wimpy reset to: 129 hit points.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Dalmore - Precipice
Detritus - Precipice
You sense shadowspawn nearby.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > d
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
Alas, you cannot go that way...

d
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
Kai narrates 'on inside'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
'
'
[kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
They aren't here.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring >
Dalmore stops riding a bloodstock stallion.

I prob should have stayed out here and scared off razhak as there wasn't a rush to save 2 shortbladers from each other...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > open ladderhatch
d
close ladderhatch
'
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Western Bank of the Arinelle
[ obvious exits: U ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kai of Saldaea is here, fighting Gamoto.
*Gamoto* is here, fighting Kai.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.
Eyes keen, a Domani razor stands here swishing its tail.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Kai closes the ladderhatch.
It's already closed!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > [kill dark]
You try to BLAST *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Hurt > '
'
'
[kill dark]
Ok.

'
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Hurt > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Hurt > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Hurt > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Hurt >
You BLAST *Gamoto*'s body very hard.
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Kai, but he deflects the blow.
Kai tries to STAB *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.
Kai tries to STAB *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Hurt > change mood berserk
bash
Mood changed to: Berserk
Wimpy reset to: 0 hit points.

* ing - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Hurt >
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Kai, but he parries successfully.
Kai tries to STAB *Gamoto*, but he deflects the blow.

*
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Kai, but he parries successfully.
Kai STABS *Gamoto*'s left arm.

=
Your bash at *Gamoto* sends him sprawling!
This session you've landed 23176 out of 32930 bashes (70% landed)
Since 8/16/2020 you've landed 23176 out of 32930 bashes (70% landed)

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Hurt > close plank

You BLAST *Gamoto*'s left arm very hard.
Kai STABS *Gamoto*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Wounded > It's already closed!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Wounded >
Kai STABS *Gamoto*'s body very hard.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Wounded >
Kai narrates 'dalmore get safe'

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Wounded >
You BLAST *Gamoto*'s right leg hard.
Kai STABS *Gamoto*'s body.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Wounded >
The ladderhatch is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Wounded > bash
Kai closes the ladderhatch.
They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Wounded >
You BLAST *Gamoto*'s right hand hard.
Kai STABS *Gamoto*'s body hard.
The ladderhatch is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Wounded >
Kai closes the ladderhatch.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Wounded > bash

The ladderhatch is opened from the other side.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Wounded >
Kai closes the ladderhatch.
The ladderhatch is opened from the other side.

Kai closes the ladderhatch.Kai: Healthy - Gamoto: Wounded >
The ladderhatch is opened from the other side.
*Gamoto* panics, and attempts to flee!


Kai closes the ladderhatch.
The ladderhatch is opened from the other side.

-
*Gamoto* tries to PIERCE Kai, but he deflects the blow.
Kai tries to STAB *Gamoto*, but he parries successfully.
Kai closes the ladderhatch.
The ladderhatch is opened from the other side.
*Gamoto* leaves up.

=
Kai closes the ladderhatch.

-TICK IN 5 SECONDS.
=
Kai opens the ladderhatch.
They're not here anymore!

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > u

You follow Kai.

Dalmore has done the work here with a bashed razhak, smooth save by razhak to get Gamoto out but gives up his own life in saving his ramshorned mob(would have been hit by kill dark if still leading)

Precipice
[ obvious exits: N D ]
The corpse of a Defender of the Stone is lying here.
The corpse of an elite trolloc is lying here.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
Kai of Saldaea is standing here.
*Razhak* is sitting here, riding a shadow stallion.
Dalmore of Kintara is here, fighting Razhak.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A Tairen bloodstock stallion stands here, tail swaying with the breeze.
A Domani razor has arrived from below.
A Domani razor has arrived from below.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring > '
'
'
Kai STABS *Razhak*'s right leg.
[kill dark]
You BLAST *Razhak*'s left leg.

'
* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Wounded - Razhak: Critical > '
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Wounded - Razhak: Critical > [kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Wounded - Razhak: Critical > bash
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Wounded - Razhak: Critical > Kai STABS *Razhak*'s body hard.
[kill dark]
Ok.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Wounded - Razhak: Critical > They already seem to be stunned.

* R HP:Wounded MV:Tiring - Dalmore: Wounded - Razhak: Critical > '

You BLAST *Razhak*'s body hard.
*Razhak* panics, and attempts to flee!
Kai STABS *Razhak*'s body hard.
*Razhak* is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
Dalmore slices *Razhak*'s body extremely hard.
*Razhak* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Still better. Experience pays off.

Razhak
Posts: 1274
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 am

Re: The smooth moves and close shaves.

Post by Razhak » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:45 am

Was no basin, we found tracks going past WB fade.

I shouldnt have engaged on you in the first bout, I realised once I did. Had I sicked mobs on you, with Gamoto, you would have died. Then I could have kept doors closed (Rescuing Gamoto off was no option, he had not enough search for either door).

I went back to spam open ladderhatch for Gamoto, I was surprised he had not 2lined up (turned out he lagged, and got caught before his command went through). Atleast he got out :)

You win some, you lose some.

Kryyg
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: The smooth moves and close shaves.

Post by Kryyg » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:40 pm

Like 60 humans were LS against me and Zynak. I was still trying to door some of them :) It was a bit laggy, I'm honestly not sure how I ended up in Bronzedoors again after leaving to Malkieri court.



o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring > A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring > In a Hidden Passage
The cramped subterranean passage carves a path through the bedrock,
leaving little room to maneuver. Moisture slowly drips from the rough
ceiling, making you look up to notice the smoke stains of many torches
having passed within close proximity.
[ obvious exits: W U ]
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade fights to keep his grip on several leashes.

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring >
Angainor narrates 'frozen'

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring > scan u
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring > nar lagg
You narrate 'lagg'

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring > l
In a Hidden Passage
The cramped subterranean passage carves a path through the bedrock,
leaving little room to maneuver. Moisture slowly drips from the rough
ceiling, making you look up to notice the smoke stains of many torches
having passed within close proximity.
[ obvious exits: W U ]
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade fights to keep his grip on several leashes.

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring > scan u
*Vaen* has arrived from above.
*Harun* has arrived from above.
A raven has arrived from above.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring >
*Harun* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > close sidepassage
close secrethatch
*Vaen* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.
Ok.

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > Ok.

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > nar on
You narrate 'on'

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
*Vaen* panics, and attempts to flee!

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
You try to pound *Harun*, but he deflects the blow.
A raven caws 'Harun, Vaen are at In a Hidden Passage'
A boarish trolloc joins your fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A boarish trolloc joins a boarish trolloc's fight!
A fade joins your fight!
*Harun* tries to slash you, but you parry successfully.

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > nar 2n 1e

Meren narrates 'uh 2 trolls blight'

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > You narrate '2n 1e'

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
A fade tries to slash Vaen, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc cleaves Vaen's body.
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave Harun, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave Vaen, but he parries successfully.
You try to pound *Harun*, but he parries successfully.

o HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > open sidepassage
change mood wimpy
f
Blytzkrieg narrates 'idk back way into ilsae boss!'
The secrethatch is opened from the other side.
*Lisette* has arrived from above.
Ok.

w
l MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
*Harun* sends you sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
*Draz* has arrived from above.
*Chelou* has arrived from above.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
*Draz* hacks your left arm hard.

* HP:Scratched DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
*Draz* hacks your body.
A fade hisses 'This is the will of the Great Lord.'

A fade tries to slash Vaen, but he deflects the blow.
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave Vaen, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave Harun, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave Vaen, but he parries successfully.
*Vaen* slashes your right hand hard.
*Harun* slashes your body hard.

* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > snick

*Audre* has arrived from above.

* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
Zynak narrates 'must i hit /'

* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
*Draz* panics, and attempts to flee!

* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
*Audre* leaves west.

* HP:Hurt DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched >
*Draz* hacks your left leg very hard.
A fade slashes Vaen's left leg.
A boarish trolloc tries to cleave Vaen, but he parries successfully.
A boarish trolloc barely cleaves Harun's body.
A boarish trolloc cleaves Vaen's body.
*Vaen* slashes your body hard.
*Harun* slashes your right leg hard.
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Lisette*!

take fireworks
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > open sidepassage
open secrethatch
change mood wimpy
f
Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee! - Harun: Scratched >

You flee head over heels.
Within the Town Hall
[ obvious exits: W D ]
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.
Malkieri Court
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > You snicker softly.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > You don't see a fireworks here.

w
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > I see no sidepassage here.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > w
s
w
I see no secrethatch here.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Within the Town Hall
[ obvious exits: W D ]
*Harun* is standing here.
*Lisette* is standing here.
*Chelou* is standing here.
*Draz* is standing here.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.
*Chelou* tries to pierce you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > f
w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > *Draz* hacks your head very hard.
PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > *Lisette* strikes your left leg.
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > f
w
*Chelou* barely pierces your body.
*Draz* closes the bronzedoors.
You panic and attempt to flee!


*Draz* closes the counciltable.


*Lisette* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Draz* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
*Chelou* pierces your left arm.

PANIC! You couldn't escape!
No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > stare
You stare at the sky.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded >
Angainor narrates 'whats with the lag'

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > open bronzedoors

*Draz* hacks your right leg hard.
You try to pound *Chelou*, but he parries successfully.
*Chelou* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
*Chelou* pierces your left leg.

change mood wimpy
* HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > f
Ok.

* HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > *Draz* closes the bronzedoors.
Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded >
Your body is burned by a tremendous fireball sent by *Lisette*!
Zynak narrates 'kryyg must i hit boss ?'

* HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > open counciltable

*Draz* tries to hack you, but you parry successfully.
You try to pound *Chelou*, but he deflects the blow.
*Chelou* barely pierces your left hand.

f
* HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > *Chelou* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.
Ok.
*Chelou* closes the counciltable.

* HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > snick
l
You snicker softly.

* HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > Within the Town Hall
What ever details there where of the once gaudy and grand furnishings that the
pompous town council had gathered to itself is obscured in the horror scene
that has become the councils central chamber. Blood is splattered across nearly
every surface, tatters of flesh hang from lantern fixtures and whats left of the
furniture. Dismembered limbs are piled in a grizzly mound in the center of the
council table. Scrawled in blood across the back wall is a blood chilling
message.
[ obvious exits: W ]
*Harun* is standing here.
*Lisette* is here, fighting YOU!
*Chelou* is here, fighting YOU!
*Draz* is here, fighting YOU!
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.

* HP:Battered DP:Bursting MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded >
*Lisette* barely strikes your body.
*Draz* hacks your body hard.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Lisette*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You try to pound *Chelou*, but he deflects the blow.
*Chelou* tries to pierce you, but you parry successfully.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded >
The counciltable is opened from the other side.
*Chelou* closes the counciltable.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded >
*Lisette* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Draz* hacks your body hard.
You try to pound *Chelou*, but he parries successfully.
*Chelou* pierces your body.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded >
The counciltable is opened from the other side.
*Chelou* closes the counciltable.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > say well that wasnt fun
f
You hiss 'well that wasnt fun'

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > PANIC! You couldn't escape!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded >
Angainor narrates 'on all e '

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded >
*Lisette* barely strikes your right leg.
*Draz* tries to hack you, but you deflect the blow.
You gaze deeply into the soul of *Chelou*.
Your gaze failed to paralyze your victim.
You try to pound *Chelou*, but he parries successfully.
*Chelou* pierces your left foot.
Meren narrates 'kryyg is in a door'
Angainor narrates 'merne'

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > bronzedoors is now set as your door1.
open bronzedoors
change mood wimpy
Ok.

f
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Chelou: Wounded > Mood changed to: Wimpy

A raven caws 'Audre, Vaen are at In a Hidden Passage'
*Draz* closes the bronzedoors.
The counciltable is opened from the other side.
You panic and attempt to flee!
*Chelou* closes the counciltable.


*Lisette* tries to strike you, but you parry successfully.
*Draz* hacks your left arm hard.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

*Chelou* pierces your right arm.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

The counciltable is opened from the other side.
*Chelou* closes the counciltable.


The counciltable is opened from the other side.
*Lisette* closes the counciltable.


The counciltable is opened from the other side.
You flee head over heels.
In a Hidden Passage
[ obvious exits: W U ]
*Audre* is standing here.
*Vaen* is standing here.
A raven is here flying around.
The secrethatch closes quietly.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring >
*Audre* opens the secrethatch.
The secrethatch closes quietly.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring >
*Audre* opens the secrethatch.
The secrethatch closes quietly.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > counciltable is now set as your door2.

*Vaen* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Vaen: Battered >
*Audre* tries to slash you, but you deflect the blow.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Vaen: Battered > w
w
No way! You're fighting for your life!

f
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Vaen: Battered > No way! You're fighting for your life!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring - Vaen: Battered > d
*Audre* slashes your body.
You wish that your wounds would stop BLEEDING so much!

You try to pound *Vaen*, but he deflects the blow.
You panic and attempt to flee!

w
w
You flee head over heels.
In a Hidden Passage
[ obvious exits: N E S ]
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A beastly, boar-headed trolloc growls maliciously.
A fade fights to keep his grip on several leashes.
Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Tiring > s
s
s
*Vaen* has arrived from the east.
*Audre* has arrived from the east.
A raven has arrived from the east.
In a Hidden Passage
[ obvious exits: N S ]

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Tiring > In a Hidden Basement
[ obvious exits: N U ]
Zynak the Abhorrent Dogface is resting here.
Galnorn the dark myrmidon lounges in the shadows.
Galnorn is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Ilsae the keeper of the shadow stands here.
Ilsae is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Tiring > Alas, you cannot go that way...

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Tiring > def
[change posture defensive]
Posture changed to: Defensive
Zynak nods in agreement.

change wimpy 0
o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Tiring > You won't flee from any fight now.

o HP:Critical DP:Full MV:Tiring > nar im crit
You narrate 'im crit'

o HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > bolthole is now set as your door1.
close bolthole
where
Meren narrates 'we might drag them out'
*Audre* has arrived from the north.
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > Players in your Zone
--------------------
Kryyg - In a Hidden Basement
Angainor - West of the Palisade - Along a Well Travelled Path
Porka - West of the Palisade - Along a Well Travelled Path
Meren - West of the Palisade - Along a Well Travelled Path
Zynak - In a Hidden Basement

nar
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > Yes, narrate, fine, narrate we must, but WHAT???
Zynak stops resting, and clambers on his feet.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring >
Zynak pounds *Audre*'s left leg hard.

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > hiddenhatch is now set as your door2.
close bolthole
close hiddenhatch
*Audre* barely slashes Zynak's left foot.
Galnorn draws a great claymore from a sword sheath with a flash of steel.
Galnorn wields a great claymore in a two-handed grip.
Galnorn smites Audre's body.
Ilsae joins Galnorn's fight!
Ilsae's hands begin weaving a cyclone of air...
Audre stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
human is now set as your target.
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring >
Zynak sends *Audre* sprawling with a powerful bash!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > nar on 1 inside

Ilsae slashes Audre's right foot.
Galnorn smites Audre's body hard.
Zynak pounds *Audre*'s right arm hard.

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > You narrate 'on 1 inside'

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > where
A raven caws 'Kalnanar is at West of the Palisade'
A raven caws 'Vaen is at In a Hidden Passage'
Ilsae gestures to the latches and grins.
Players in your Zone
--------------------
Angainor - West of the Palisade - Along a Well Travelled Path
Kryyg - In a Hidden Basement
Porka - West of the Palisade - Along a Well Travelled Path
Meren - West of the Palisade - Along a Well Travelled Path
Zynak - In a Hidden Basement

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > human is now set as your target.
close bolthole
close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

close hiddenhatch
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
Ilsae slashes Audre's right leg.
Galnorn smites Audre's right leg very hard.
Zynak pounds *Audre*'s body very hard.
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
Ilsae slashes Audre's right leg hard.
Galnorn smites Audre's body.
Meren narrates 'dont go alone'
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!
Zynak sends *Audre* sprawling with a powerful bash!

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

close hiddenhatch
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > Ilsae slashes Audre's left leg.
Galnorn smites Audre's body.
Zynak pounds *Audre*'s left foot.
It's already closed!

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
close hiddenhatch
Ilsae's hands begin weaving a cyclone of air...
Audre stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
It's already closed!

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
Ilsae slashes Audre's body hard.
Galnorn smites Audre's left leg hard.
Zynak pounds *Audre*'s body hard.
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > Angainor narrates 's gate meren'
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
l
close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > In a Hidden Basement
Descending down into the darkness reveals a basement made of brick and mortar.
Suprisingly considering the condition of the rest of the manor this room is
well kept and clean. A wooden desk sits against the south wall with an unlit
candle and a number of loose papers on its top. Oddly a number of cots are
scattered around the room, each with rumpled blankets and dented pillows.
[ obvious exits: ]
*Audre* is sitting here.
Zynak the Abhorrent Dogface is here, fighting Audre.
Galnorn is here, fighting Audre.
Galnorn is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Ilsae is here, fighting Audre.
Ilsae is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > Ilsae slashes Audre's body.
Galnorn smites Audre's body hard.
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > Meren narrates 'im not chasing a solo'
It's already closed!

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > l
It's already closed!
*Audre* avoids being bashed by Zynak who loses his balance and falls!

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > Ilsae slashes Audre's left arm.
Galnorn smites Audre's body.
*Audre* slashes Zynak's left leg.
Ilsae's hands begin weaving a cyclone of air...
Audre stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
Zynak avoids being bashed by *Audre* who loses her balance and falls!
In a Hidden Basement
Descending down into the darkness reveals a basement made of brick and mortar.
Suprisingly considering the condition of the rest of the manor this room is
well kept and clean. A wooden desk sits against the south wall with an unlit
candle and a number of loose papers on its top. Oddly a number of cots are
scattered around the room, each with rumpled blankets and dented pillows.
[ obvious exits: ]
*Audre* is here, fighting Zynak.
Zynak the Abhorrent Dogface is here, fighting Audre.
Galnorn is here, fighting Audre.
Galnorn is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!
Ilsae is here, fighting Audre.
Ilsae is surrounded by a shimmering white aura!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
Meren narrates 'into a group'
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

close hiddenhatch
* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Full MV:Tiring > close hiddenhatch
close bolthole
close hiddenhatch
Galnorn sends Audre sprawling with a powerful bash!
Ilsae's hands begin weaving a cyclone of air...
Audre stumbles from the impact of an unseen force.
Ilsae barely slashes Audre's head.
Galnorn smites Audre's body.
Your heartbeat calms down more as you feel less panicked.
Something makes an unlatching sound.
Something makes an unlatching sound.
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > close bolthole
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > close bolthole
close hiddenhatch
close bolthole
It's already closed!

close hiddenhatch
* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > close bolthole
It's already closed!

close hiddenhatch
* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > close bolthole
It's already closed!

close hiddenhatch
* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > close bolthole
Zynak pounds *Audre*'s body.
Ilsae barely slashes Audre's right leg.
Galnorn smites Audre's right leg.
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > close hiddenhatch
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Suddenly, a way north appears to open.
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > close bolthole
Blytzkrieg narrates 'where u want me meren'
Suddenly, a way north appears to open.
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > close hiddenhatch
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > close bolthole
Suddenly, a way north appears to open.
It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > close bolthole

Suddenly, a way north appears to open.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > close hiddenhatch

Suddenly, a way north appears to open.

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > It's already closed!

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Zynak tries to pound *Audre*, but she parries successfully.
Ilsae barely slashes Audre's body.
Galnorn smites Audre's left leg.
*Audre* is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Ok.

close bolthole
* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
Suddenly, a way north appears to open.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > close bolthole
close bolthole
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Suddenly, a way north appears to open.
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > Suddenly, a way north appears to open.
Ok.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong >
Suddenly, a way north appears to open.

* HP:Beaten DP:Bursting MV:Strong > scan

Zynak pounds *Audre*'s left foot extremely hard.
*Audre* is dead! R.I.P.
You feel the Weave of the Wheel tighten around you.
You receive your share of experience...
Three times is the charm!
Your blood freezes as you hear *Audre*'s death cry.

Lisette
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:19 pm

Re: The smooth moves and close shaves.

Post by Lisette » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:53 pm

take fireworks
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring - Harun: Scratched > open sidepassage
open secrethatch
change mood wimpy
f

Mood changed to: Wimpy

You panic and attempt to flee! - Harun: Scratched >

You flee head over heels.
Within the Town Hall
[ obvious exits: W D ]
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.
The bounty hunter stands here, offering a sweet deal.
Malkieri Court
[ obvious exits: N E S W ]
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently.
A poor, solemn villager walks by.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > You snicker softly.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > You don't see a fireworks here.

w
* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > I see no sidepassage here.

* HP:Wounded DP:Full MV:Tiring > w
s
w
I see no secrethatch here.

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Mood changed to: Wimpy

* HP:Wounded DP:Bursting MV:Tiring > Within the Town Hall

[ obvious exits: W D ]
*Harun* is standing here.
*Lisette* is standing here.
*Chelou* is standing here.
*Draz* is standing here.
A Lockshear militiaman glares at his surroundings.

Harun
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:45 pm

Re: The smooth moves and close shaves.

Post by Harun » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:56 pm

This was not the way to get me to accept your Facebook friend request.

Kryyg
Posts: 212
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:52 am

Re: The smooth moves and close shaves.

Post by Kryyg » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:04 am

Wow. I was quite lagged. I snickered to an empty room.

Post Reply