Fear of the abs FC

... tales of great battles, stealthy adversaries and improving your PK skills. Careful though, no whining!
Bena

Fear of the abs FC

Post by Bena » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:12 pm

Just got back from eating and heard fighting in fd. Went up and this is what happens.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong >
Outside the Dog Gate
[ obvious exits: E S W ]
Zone: Fal Dara Outskirts
Door east: DogGate
An oil lamp, set in a steel cage, hangs from a high wooden pole.
An iron lantern hangs from the wall above the gate.
A warhorse is here, stamping his feet impatiently, being ridden by you.
*Byrg* is standing here, riding a shadow stallion.
A dun mare is here, snorting angrily.

The DogGate seems to be closed.

Dixon narrates 'porka rip'

p
k dark
You try to pound *Byrg*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded >

*Byrg* slashes your left arm hard.
You try to pound *Byrg*, but he deflects the blow.

* R HP:Scratched SP:Strong MV:Strong - Byrg: Wounded >
j
[bash ]

*Byrg* panics, and attempts to flee!

-
=
+
*Byrg* leaves west riding a shadow stallion.

+
The Fal Dara alarm horn sounds loudly.

=
-

-
=
They're not here anymore!

Byrg bellows 'and that's pk. later'

byrg

Re: Fear of the abs FC

Post by byrg » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:38 pm

Yep

Bryan

Post by Bryan » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:49 pm

Strange to have this attitude about PK, especially from a heavily bonused fade. Plenty of places to fight any setup smartly.

byrg

Post by byrg » Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:52 pm

ok

marwell

Post by marwell » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:32 pm

literally abs. just melee. you'll be fine, i promise.

byrg

Post by byrg » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:22 pm

"The llama (/ˈlɑːmə/; Spanish pronunciation: [ˈʎama]) (Lama glama) is a domesticated South American camelid, widely used as a meat and pack animal by Andean cultures since the Pre-Columbian era."

Morella

Post by Morella » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:58 pm

I've got to say that I'm not sure what the purpose of this log is. There's no context and nothing of interest happens except some dung talking. From what I can tell it seems like Porka died inside and more came, so I can see why Byrg would want to leave.

2/10, Accepted, I expect better of you next time.

Dixon

Post by Dixon » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:54 pm

Was Byrg Bearnedryl and Porka chasing Baran into fd solo. I was afkish and saw and proceeded to evict them out of Fal Dara. Bena showed up as Byrg fled out Dog and Bearnedryl vanished (assuming out dog also?). But this has been Byrg's way of pking for a while now. He goes for "easy kills" but refuses to fight if something challenging appears. Past few days specifically Byrg has refused to pk relatively simple pk. I had 30 hp at one point and Bena was beat in abs. Byrg just sat a patty. So i'm sure this post is just the tolerance for Byrg being a giant chicken dung llama being spent.

byrg

Post by byrg » Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:59 pm

Dixon wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:54 pm
Was Byrg Bearnedryl and Porka chasing Baran into fd solo. I was afkish and saw and proceeded to evict them out of Fal Dara. Bena showed up as Byrg fled out Dog and Bearnedryl vanished (assuming out dog also?). But this has been Byrg's way of pking for a while now. He goes for "easy kills" but refuses to fight if something challenging appears. Past few days specifically Byrg has refused to pk relatively simple pk. I had 30 hp at one point and Bena was beat in abs. Byrg just sat a patty. So i'm sure this post is just the tolerance for Byrg being a giant chicken dung llama being spent.
Mommy byrg didn't suicide his bleeding troll into my patty/fc/group/whatever it was today and im sad.

byrg

Post by byrg » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:03 pm

This "so and so didn't pk the way I wanted so im going to go pk on the forums instead" is just hilarious. Its a game, we all enjoy different things, we all have different skill levels and risk tolerances, we all do stupid dung, we all get mad - me worse than several on that point. But yeah, this time? Porka dies in fd, bearnadryl barely makes it by jumping, bleeding... and then a fc walks in. I don't really care if they're "just an abs fc" at that point, im not staying to hand you a free kill of the bleeding troll. So sorry you're upset by that.