Chronicles: Masters of the first turn

...for in character discussions, contributions and Wheel of Time themed stories.
Astolfo

Re: Chronicles: Masters of the first turn

Post by Astolfo » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:59 am

Razhak wrote:He was a nice enough guy. But he lost all ability for correct spelling/grammar/punctuation once he became agitated :P
Which some people could do the moment they logged on or started pking with/against him. Good times!

Andiun

Post by Andiun » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:28 pm

I started listening to this series again during my commute and made me think of this great game I used to play.

So I checked it on this morning and found this.

What a blast from the past.

I had a great time here and made a lot good friends I lost contact with once I started my family.

krul

Post by krul » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:46 pm

Andiun wrote:I started listening to this series again during my commute and made me think of this great game I used to play.

So I checked it on this morning and found this.

What a blast from the past.

I had a great time here and made a lot good friends I lost contact with once I started my family.
Others of us have families now too! Mine doesn't prevent me and Langwa's certainly doesn't prevent him! Come back, we miss you!! :)

Paj

Post by Paj » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:30 pm

And some of us are closet mudders.
Closet mudder, NOUN,
1. a person who tells their family they are going to battle the porcelain demons for a few hours but are actually just sitting on the john mudding on a laptop.
2. a person who tells their family they are going to 'clean-up' or 're-arrange' their walk-in closet, and instead mud on a computer in the closet. Note closet may or may not be a walk-in closet, single door closet, or chiffarobe.
3. a person who hides the fact by any means necessary they are mudding on a computer from anyone they know for fear of humiliation, reprisal, or punishment

Choen

Post by Choen » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:13 pm

Paj wrote:And some of us are closet mudders.
Closet mudder, NOUN,
1. a person who tells their family they are going to battle the porcelain demons for a few hours but are actually just sitting on the john mudding on a laptop.
2. a person who tells their family they are going to 'clean-up' or 're-arrange' their walk-in closet, and instead mud on a computer in the closet. Note closet may or may not be a walk-in closet, single door closet, or chiffarobe.
3. a person who hides the fact by any means necessary they are mudding on a computer from anyone they know for fear of humiliation, reprisal, or punishment
I'm gonna pick you as a #1.....

Iovin

Post by Iovin » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:16 am

Illuminators:
Inochi
Iovin
Peter
Kordin
Plus Kordy!

Ibzon

Post by Ibzon » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:35 am

Can add Eohud to that Saldaean Cavalry list of masters.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:25 pm

I believe this needs updating

Terinor

Post by Terinor » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:55 pm

monte to valon guard master

caela, tahla, isktamost, terinor to red eagle masters

Renly

Post by Renly » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Since hes pretty much retired, add Renly to Mysterious Masters.