When general counsel gets back to the manor! --- && RP Award

...for in character discussions, contributions and Wheel of Time themed stories.
Jaimz

When general counsel gets back to the manor! --- && RP Award

Post by Jaimz » Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:01 pm

Fen Edit 1-20-24

Rplizer +1 qps : x
Extra meticulous edit +1 qps :1
Length bonus +1-2 qps :
Part of a series +1 qps: o

Summary: +1 qps : x

Friends from both sides, if are here divided in our own halls, how can we possibly unite the world under the dragon banner. I, Jaimz McGyl III, Dragonsworn Relations is here to help provide a stable environment for us all to grow no matter what current you think will sweep us away. I have no power to wield the great powers of the universe, but I have the power to inpsire, broaden horizons, and most importantly make Sedai begin to question their own statements once thaty have made them. My services are yours. Just last night this environment enabled me to start a dialuge with a Blue of all poeple!

Lys tells you 'amazing name'

You reply to Lys 'Why Thank you Lys Sedai. It is good to see a Sedai of such exquisite taste. '

You reply to Lys 'it is unfortunate that the tower deems me an enemy though I am a pacifist by nature. '

Lys tells you 'Unfortunately we cannot ignore the numerous male channelers you harbor'

You reply to Lys 'Is it justice to punish all for the supposed crimes of a few? Should we punish all the Tower for those who have
forsaken the light and joined the dark? I think not. Each person stands on their own merits. '

Lys tells you 'If we refused to cast out those who turned to the shadow it would be appropriate'

You reply to Lys 'Yes, but these men have not turned to the shadow. The rise to fight against it, under the guidance of he who will save the world. You wield such great power, it is understandable you forget what it is like to look at horizon and no naught but dread. '

Lys tells you 'male channelers are doomed to insanity, it is inevitable, an entire civilization far greater than ours was blasted to pieces by those who thought they could contend with the taint. The very land is mutilated and deformed by the actions of insane men who thought they were in control. So long as you give shelter to threats like that you are too dangerous to be treated with

You reply to Lys 'But the prophecies speak of a Male Dragon, they speak of the need of both powers at the last battle. Does not the tower believe in these? I have made a study of these before with many different folk in Cairhien. It is a topic that fascinates me. How are we to follow prophecy, if we neuter it with our own hand?'

I shall remind my fellow Dragonsworn, that no matter how disparate our paths or tenous or relationships or divergent our believes on the future, the Dragon Banner will unite us all on the day of the last battle... and you will be there.