Snippet of Alisons Life ---&RPaward

...for in character discussions, contributions and Wheel of Time themed stories.
Alison

Snippet of Alisons Life ---&RPaward

Post by Alison » Sun May 14, 2023 7:10 am

Ely edit June 14 2023:

1-6 qps, depending on length and quality.

Potential +1 qp: if part of a series: x

Total: 2 qps

Chapter 1

Alison grew up on a farm just south of Tar Valon, where she lived with her strict mother. Her mother was a woman who believed in the old ways, and as such, she taught Alison to be hardworking, disciplined, and obedient. She also instilled in Alison a great respect for the Aes Sedai, who were the only ones capable of wielding the One Power.

Despite her mother's strictness, Alison was a curious child, and she often found herself wandering around the nearby forest, looking for adventure. On one such occasion, she stumbled upon a group of Aes Sedai who were traveling through the area. Fascinated by their presence, she watched them from afar, wondering what it would be like to have the power they possessed.

As she grew older, Alison's curiosity about the Aes Sedai only grew. She would often ask her mother about them, and her mother would tell her stories about the power they wielded and the important work they did to keep the world safe. But she also warned Alison that the life of an Aes Sedai was a difficult one, filled with challenges and sacrifices.

Despite her mother's warnings, Alison knew that she wanted to become an Aes Sedai. She worked hard on the farm, doing whatever chores her mother assigned her, but in her free time, she would practice using the One Power. She had a natural talent for it, and she knew that if she could just get the attention of the Aes Sedai, she could convince them to take her to Tar Valon and train her.

One day, while practicing her skills in the forest, Alison came across a group of bandits who were terrorizing a nearby village. She knew she couldn't just stand by and watch, so she used her powers to defeat the bandits and protect the villagers. Her actions did not go unnoticed, and the Aes Sedai who had been traveling through the area took notice of her.

Impressed by her bravery and her natural talent, the Aes Sedai offered to take Alison to Tar Valon and train her as one of their own. Alison was overjoyed at the opportunity, and she eagerly accepted their offer.

She never forgot the lessons she had learned on the farm, about the importance of hard work, discipline, and obedience. And she also never forgot the lesson she had learned from the bandits, about the importance of using her powers for good and standing up for what was right.

Now, over two hundred years later, as Alison stands in the Hall of the Tower, she thinks back on her journey and the lessons she learned along the way. She knows that her success as an Aes Sedai is due not just to her natural talent, but also to the values and lessons she learned as a young girl on the farm south of Tar Valon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you want to track those Bandits, Alison Sedai?" asks Meiring, he is standing near the the Hall door, she shifts slightly as she is brought back to the present. The vivid memories always seem to creep up on her at the oddest times.

"Yes, Meiring. It appears they are popping up everywhere like weeds these days. Did i ever tell you the tale of my first interaction with Bandits? South of Tar Valon?"

She smooths her silk gown as she face him. He frowns a moment and nods, "I recall you mentioning it before."

"It was around the time i was experimenting and learning about the One Power. Such is memories. I would have thought after 200 years, it would have faded away by now.

"Let us continue, bring the maps and get some coffee. It is going to be a long night..."