Aivan and current politics. --- &RPaward

...for in character discussions, contributions and Wheel of Time themed stories.
Elysia

Aivan and current politics. --- &RPaward

Post by Elysia » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:28 am

Ely edit 20 Jul 2021.

1 qps

Edits were done by me, so those don't count.

Total: 1 qps

Other participant Lamont also awarded.

Moments after Aivan asks me what Watchers do and I explain that we run clans and are in charge of roleplay:

Aivan narrates <h> 'dammit haha killed trolloc almost killed fade then trolloc respawned haha'

Lamont narrates <h> '*comfort*'

Aivan narrates <h> 'anyone in the lugard region willing to help a defender out?'

whois aivan
Aivan {Defender Applicant} is a human.

An Illian Companion narrates <h> 'I can relieve you of that itch between your shoulders...'

Lamont narrates <h> 'Uh oh Aivan'

Lamont narrates <h> 'You're in trouble now'

Aivan narrates <h> 'why is that?'

Lamont narrates <h> '...What do they teach you!?'

Lamont narrates <h> 'Tear is at war with Illian'

Dolens narrates <h> 'Illianer squad has been dispatched to your location.'

Aivan narrates <h> 'ahhh is there an illian companion on?'

Lamont narrates <h> 'One just narrated at you'

An Illian Companion narrates <h> 'Apparently not about current politics.'

Aivan narrates <h> 'are they mobs?'

Aivan narrates <h> 'lol good luck finding me illian companions'

Lamont narrates <h> 'Aivan look out! Flee!'

Aivan narrates <h> 'lamont im not worried haha ive survived a halfman twice mwahaha my the Defenders of the stone live forever'

An Illian Companion narrates <h> 'We have eyes and ears everywhere. How do you think we keep our borders safe from Tairen scum?'

Aivan narrates <h> 'alot of talk for a lazy clubfooted "soldier"'

An Illian Companion narrates <h> 'Says the "applicant".'

Aivan narrates <h> 'applicant for now the more i die the stronger i become the pattern weaves me greater each time'

An Illian Companion narrates <h> 'The only war you've seen is in "warm".'

Lamont narrates <h> 'The Companion got you with that one little friend.'

Aivan narrates <h> 'fair for now'

Lamont narrates <h> 'Remember Tam al'Thor was once a companion and he's a blademaster.'

The Gray Sister narrates <h> 'The Gray Ajah is willing to oversee negatiations for a peace treaty.'

Aivan narrates <h> 'peace where would the fun be in that'

Aivan narrates <h> 'i welcome death like a warm blanket'

Kiruna Nachiman narrates <h> 'We must stand united against the Shadow.'

Aivan narrates <h> 'if it could be so to be united we need someone to unite us, till then i shall side with the light where the weave wills'

Bardomir Lazar narrates <h> 'I am the Dragon Reborn. I will unite all factions and lead us to the Last Battle.'

Galina Casban narrates <h> 'Correction. You are a False Dragon at best and a tainted madman at worst.'

Aivan narrates <h> 'if you are the dragon then you need an army would you welcome those who would follow you'

Bardomir Lazar narrates <h> 'Swear to me and the Light and join the legions of Dragonsworn.'

Aivan narrates <h> 'bardomir if you are the dragon why not create the black tower and unite your own mad kind? you claim to be the dragon but i have not seen your might? you are but a voice on the wind who will pass and die'

Lamont narrates <h> 'Careful Aiva, he may come take the sword that is not a sword from your Stone'

Rhadam Asunawa the High Inquisitor narrates <h> 'Agreed to the pass and die part. He will be put down like the darkfriend he is.'

Aivan narrates <h> 'bardomir meet me in tear and pick of callandor you do this and i shall build you an army worthy of the dragon till then what will you do about the shadow? you and your vega bonds i have not seen your help in the blight the seanchan invade dreadlords attack and where is this "dragon"'

Bardomir Lazar narrates <h> 'You have not seen Terha? She combats the Shadowspawn almost every day.'

Aivan narrates <h> 'and so she may be of the light but where are you? oh "mighty" one'

Bardomir Lazar narrates <h> 'In my mansion, leading the campaign. Better a solid tactician away from battle than a reckless dead leader.'

Lamont narrates <h> 'He has a point Aivan. You've probably never met a real leader.'

Aivan narrates <h> 'maybe so so i challange him to meet me show me your power show me your brilliant mind or fade from the pattern as should be willed'

Bardomir Lazar narrates <h> 'How about you prove you are worthy of my time?'

Bardomir Lazar narrates <h> 'Prove yourself like any man or woman: fight the Shadow. Kill the Shadow's spawn.'

Aivan narrates <h> 'well bardamir if you will wager with my my conditions i will continue to train and kill the shadow if i prove my worth you will train a friend of mine so that he to can be used in your "game" against the shadow if you are the dragon we shall see.'

Rhadam Asunawa the High Inquisitor narrates <h> 'Do not believe the darkfriend's words, young one. He is a tool of the Shadow, despite his words of fighting it.'