Protecting the Identity of Eyes and Ears --- &RPaward

...for in character discussions, contributions and Wheel of Time themed stories.
Gesin

Protecting the Identity of Eyes and Ears --- &RPaward

Post by Gesin » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:21 pm

Where Gesin Sedai recieves a request to help protect the identities of the Tower's Eyes and Ears.

Note: This is just Gesin RPing with herself as an in-game correlation to figuring out a way to use Discord across my Alts without others being able to tie them together. Alts are not being used to feed information to me.

---------------------------------

Study of the Brown Ajah
Tall, arched windows in the northern wall open to a balcony, providing a
choice view of the Erinin as it flows south from the Borderlands. Half the
seating in the room is drawn up around the windows, showing that the
occupants appreciate the panorama. The remaining seats are drawn up in
circles of six to eight, allowing Brown Sisters to discuss the furtherance
of knowledge, or new theories in an informal atmosphere. Colorful wall
hangings depicting still lifes decorate the pale white walls.
[ obvious exits: S ] [ S: carveddoor ]
A large desk made of fine, thick wood stands across the room from here.
A silver-haired Aes Sedai sits here, reading.
A Brown Sister is here, frowning pensively.
Danelle Sedai, sitter for the Brown Ajah stands here deep in thought.

Someone knocks on the carveddoor from the other side.

Gesin gestures with her hand.

The doors smoothly swing open.

Gesin glances at the door and calls, 'You may enter.'

The carveddoor is opened from the other side.

An Aes Sedai has arrived from the south.

Gesin looks up from what she is working on to greet the Aes Sedai.

Gesin gestures at the door with her hand.

The door silently swings shut and lock with a soft *click*.

Gesin says 'Why hello, Sister, what brings you all the way to the Brown Ajah wing?'

An Aes Sedai politely declines the offer to take a seat.

An Aes Sedai says 'Some Sisters have recently run into a problem communicating with some of our Eyes and Ears networks.'

Gesin says 'That could be very problematice. What is the problem?'

Gesin clears the desk in front of her of what she was previously working on and opens her notebook to a new page.

An Aes Sedai says 'You see, some of our Eyes and Ears are having a hard time reporting back to us undetected, and so are not reporting in at all. Ensuring we have all the intelligence we can is vital to the White Tower.'

Gesin says 'I do enjoy a good challenge. Please go on.'

An Aes Sedai says 'Due to the sensitivity of the informant identities, we will handle the creation of the individual documents and personas.'

Gesin nods to the Sister in understanding as she starts making a list in her notebook.

An Aes Sedai Says 'We would like the Brown Ajah to perform in-depth research into the documents and methods used by each nation for verifying identities, so we can create accurate alternatives for them to use.'

Gesin say 'Of course, Sister. A lot of the base information already exists and will simply be coordinating an update and gathering some materials. I'll take this on myself and get you something shortly.'

An Aes Sedai says 'Thank you for your assistance, Sister.'

Gesin starts compiling the books she'll need from the Tower Library as an Aes Sedai glides serenely from the Study of the Brown Ajah.

Gesin

Re: Protecting the Identity of Eyes and Ears

Post by Gesin » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:23 pm

The solution that this RP is covering, involving having multiple Discord accounts open at once, allowing Discord use on each character while maintaining character separation, is posted here: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=16150

Siro

Re: Protecting the Identity of Eyes and Ears

Post by Siro » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:51 am

I awarded you a Qp. It's quite short, but from experience, it's harder than it looks to roleplay with just yourself.