Tales of a Brown -part 13- rplog with Chloro ---&RPaward

...for in character discussions, contributions and Wheel of Time themed stories.
Callesa

Tales of a Brown -part 13- rplog with Chloro ---&RPaward

Post by Callesa » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:37 pm

In the days after the arrest of a darkfriend former novice Gevarha, Accepted Chloro seeks out Callesa Sedai to share her preoccupations cornerning a few students.

point of view: Callesa
main participants: Chloro and Callesa

Chloro says 'Good Day Callesa Sedai.'

Callesa puts some papers on a pile and ranges them on the side of the desk

You say 'Good evening. You wished to speak to me about something, Chloro?'

You say 'I got your message yesterday, but I was rather busy at that time.'

Chloro thinks a moment of how to word her observations and takes on her best calm but warm face. "In
my teaching duties I have noticed something a bit odd concerning an Accepted and two novices within
the library and general tutoring."

You arch an eyebrow.

You say 'Concerning in what way?'

Chloro says 'An interest in a certain subject normally off limits to those who are not close to the
shawl or already obtained it. Had it not been such a touchy subject I would have over looked it.'

You nod in agreement.

You say 'Yes, some girls seem to be attracted by the wrong subjects during their studies. Sometimes,
it is just curiosity, sometimes a lack of common sense. In some cases, it can be much more
concerning.'

Chloro says 'Novice Grinna and Tani are checking out every book they can get their hands on
concerning objects of the one power. Sa'angreal and Ter'agreal to be specific.'

You say 'After all, the darkfriend Lisenette was our student once. So was the darkfriend Gevarha,
that is now awaiting her trial.'

You nod at her.

Chloro says 'Accepted Aertha seems to be tutoring both on a weekly basis, these are her only
tutoring assignments I have seen on the roster even given the influx of new novices.'

You say 'I remember those two. Grinna has some solid potential in One Power, Tani probably won't be
strong enough even for the ring in spite of her intelligence. Neither of them is however too
diligent in most of their classes, from what I hear.'

Callesa frowns.

You say 'Accepted Aertha, you say.'

Chloro says 'Yes, Aertha was one of my first tutoring assignments after gaining the ring. She to had
a thrust for knowledge on such objects which i snuffed out quickly.'

You nod at her.

You say 'Is she teaching them about appropriate subjects? And how comes she doesn't also get to
teach the others, the duties should be well spread among all the Accepteds.'

You say 'I shall discuss the roster with Sheriam, everyone should get a fair share of duties, not to
pick just whom they like and what subjects they like.'

Chloro says 'A question perhaps for Sheriam Sedai, I do not know why her novice load has not
increased but other girls have begun to notice, especially in Tani's case.'

You nod at her.

Chloro says 'Tani I think either knows her fate or something, she askes far more questions and I
have even seen her near the restricted section.'

You say 'That is unusual indeed, she may soon reach the maximum of her potential and be released
from the Tower to build her life outside.'

You say 'I have noticed myself some girls abusing their pass to the Restricted section and doing
more than just shelving returned books.'

Callesa frowns.

Chloro says 'From what I was able to get out glean from Aertha about her, she is Cairhien by birth.
Yet grew up in kandor, I believe the family leaves near the town my Aunt's inns I located in.'

You say 'As far as I know, Aertha is not even apprenticed to anyone yet. Her duties seem to be very
light for an Accepted.'

Chloro nods thinking over her next words carefully.

You say 'She may need a friend to look after her a bit these days. Her father is right now in one of
our cells, though through no fault of his own.'

You say 'She is Cairhienin, not sure whether she ever lived in Kandor. But it is possible she has a
part of her family there. '

You say 'After all, many families have left Cairhien since the Aiel War.'

Chloro says 'I would not have brought it up had you not mentioned it. She has had no private lessons
in at least a week, since the criminal was brought to the tower. I will see if I can encourage her
to resume her studies. She is rather gifted at sensing weaves from what I have seen.'

You nod at her.

You say 'Please do so. And if you can manage to get some time with both novices in question, it
would be surely helpful as well, to diversify their studies.'

Chloro says 'I will see if Sheriam Sedai can add them to my roster until Aertha sorts herself. I
terrible thing to have ones family celled in your place of learning.'

You nod at her.

You say 'Hopefully, her father will recover from the damage done to him. He is no criminal, he is a
victim of Compulsion.'

Chloro says 'Is there anything else I can assist you with Callesa Sedai? I am glad you where able to
speak with Millana i have been prodding her towards more responsibility for some time now. She shows
much promise.'

You nod at her.

You say 'Keep up the good work with novices, Chloro, it is seen and appreciated.'

Chloro a small blush breaks through her calm. "Thank you Aes Sedai, I will teach as much as I can."

You say 'Millana is indeed one of our solid candidates for the ring. And who knows, perhaps the Shawl one day. We cannot afford to waste such potential.'

You say 'And don't forget about your own studies as well, Chloro.'

Callesa gestures with her hand.

The door smoothly swings open.

Siro

Re: Tales of a Brown -part 13- rplog with Chloro

Post by Siro » Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:08 am

Awarded:
Callesa - 3
Chloro - 2