Artbreeder Character Portraits

...for in character discussions, contributions and Wheel of Time themed stories.
Jenda

Artbreeder Character Portraits

Post by Jenda » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:14 pm

I'm messing around in artbreeder and made a bunch of portraits of friends. It's easy and fun! but if you want me to make one for you, send me a message!

https://www.artbreeder.com/

Images are here!
https://imgur.com/a/RZzNDlb

isktamost

Re: Artbreeder Character Portraits

Post by isktamost » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:13 pm

Isktamost of Two Rivers is a human.

A broad, grizzled man stands here, salt and pepper stubble broken by a few
scars and a grin showing broken and missing teeth. Massive, calloused hands
lead you to believe that he could be dangerous with whatever he choose as a
weapon.

and because i laugh at it every time i see her online

Stasia the Damane is a level 47 Damane seanchan.

A large woman, to say the least, one that could never be considered
attractive. Pockmarks riddling her strange face, framed in short
ultra-curled hair, she sees the world differently than most.

Jenda

Post by Jenda » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:47 pm

isktamost wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:13 pm
Isktamost of Two Rivers is a human.

A broad, grizzled man stands here, salt and pepper stubble broken by a few
scars and a grin showing broken and missing teeth. Massive, calloused hands
lead you to believe that he could be dangerous with whatever he choose as a
weapon.

and because i laugh at it every time i see her online

Stasia the Damane is a level 47 Damane seanchan.

A large woman, to say the least, one that could never be considered
attractive. Pockmarks riddling her strange face, framed in short
ultra-curled hair, she sees the world differently than most.
This was a bit of a challenge! Really hard to get scars and curly hair.

https://imgur.com/a/hrSKUC4

isktamost

Post by isktamost » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:53 pm

You make me feel real pretty! I always kinda saw myself more like hook hand from the movie Tangled, but with more of a beard :lol:

https://images.app.goo.gl/oZzyvLyrmSGZavr16

Etain

Post by Etain » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:43 pm

Nice work on those portraits! While I've always had a general idea of Etain's physical appearance, I've never really had a picture of her in my mind, so I'd be interested to give this a go and see what happens.

Etain is best described as delicate. Short (slightly more than five feet tall) and slender, attractive without really being beautiful. She is pale-skinned, with deep-set eyes of an unusually dark blue (almost but not quite violet), and shoulder-length red hair with a slight wave, typically worn pinned up out of the way.

Her features are similarly delicate, with high but not especially prominent cheekbones, straight and rather narrow nose, and a rounded jawline with pointed chin. The overall shape is something akin to an ancient Greek amphora jar. Her nose and cheekbones are liberally freckled. The mouth is a bit wide, but thin-lipped, and slightly upturned at the right corner. She gives an impression of being about to smile, but with an edge of melancholy that never quite disappears.

She is a practical sort, wearing no makeup or jewelry of any kind. While she sometimes wears dresses and clothing of richer materials, they are always of a simple cut, often in Ajah colors. Her only decoration is a white ribbon plaited around her left arm, with ends trailing loose from the wrist that are tucked into the cuff when she works.

That's all I can think of. It's not all directly relevant to the portrait, but it might help with the overall impression. I'm excited to see what you make of it!

Eivor

Post by Eivor » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:24 am

These are so cool! Have two characters I'd love to see on screen!

Eivor:
She looks like...hold your surprise but.... Eivor, from Assassins Creed Valhalla with fiery red hair. Take whatever creative liberties youd like based on your convos with me and what you have in your head.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/830843831253082168/

Zyfer:
I pictured him as a bit of a fancy man. Waxed mustache, pointy beard, thin face, sharp features. Handsome with a rougeish quality. Dark eyes, and a sly smile. Fancy hat with a feather in it would be a bonus, similar to the one I posted in the hobbies channel on the Discord group. Thank you Jenda!

Jenda

Post by Jenda » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:16 pm

Etain wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:43 pm
Nice work on those portraits! While I've always had a general idea of Etain's physical appearance, I've never really had a picture of her in my mind, so I'd be interested to give this a go and see what happens.

Etain is best described as delicate. Short (slightly more than five feet tall) and slender, attractive without really being beautiful. She is pale-skinned, with deep-set eyes of an unusually dark blue (almost but not quite violet), and shoulder-length red hair with a slight wave, typically worn pinned up out of the way.

Her features are similarly delicate, with high but not especially prominent cheekbones, straight and rather narrow nose, and a rounded jawline with pointed chin. The overall shape is something akin to an ancient Greek amphora jar. Her nose and cheekbones are liberally freckled. The mouth is a bit wide, but thin-lipped, and slightly upturned at the right corner. She gives an impression of being about to smile, but with an edge of melancholy that never quite disappears.

She is a practical sort, wearing no makeup or jewelry of any kind. While she sometimes wears dresses and clothing of richer materials, they are always of a simple cut, often in Ajah colors. Her only decoration is a white ribbon plaited around her left arm, with ends trailing loose from the wrist that are tucked into the cuff when she works.

That's all I can think of. It's not all directly relevant to the portrait, but it might help with the overall impression. I'm excited to see what you make of it!

Here you go!

https://imgur.com/a/bttmbBi

Etain

Post by Etain » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:29 pm

Oh, my. That's actually better than anything I've ever envisioned. Thank you so much!

elodie

Post by elodie » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:07 am

Etain's fits her description very well.

Etain

Post by Etain » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:45 pm

elodie wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:07 am
Etain's fits her description very well.
Jenda's really done a good job of capturing some of the more abstract elements of the description that I gave :)