Into the pits --- &RPaward

...for in character discussions, contributions and Wheel of Time themed stories.
cannibal

Into the pits --- &RPaward

Post by cannibal » Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:12 pm

Ely edit 29 Jul 2021:

1-6 qps, depending on length and quality.

Potential +1 qp: if part of a series: o

Total: 1 qps

The air crackled, feeling alive, as a man made his way down into the blackness of Thakandar. Slowly he descended, fading into the endless abyss. In this world there were neither beginnings nor endings, but this was an end. Surely he had upset the dark lord for what would be the last time. As he reached the bottom of his decent, crawling through what little space was left him, he raised his eyes. At knee level he jolted, ears ringing, as the shadow which was unnaturally tall pulled back his hand, dealing another blow, and then another. THAT IS ENOUGH.
Cannibal was surprised he was able to hear anything, the way his ears were ringing. But there must be a reason that the Dark Lord intervened. If he wasn't called here to be thrown into the pit, why? Maybe it was best if he didn't think to much of it. I GAVE YOU WHAT ALL MORTALS SEEK, AND YOU FAILED ME. YOU FAILED ME COUNTLESS TIMES. Cannibal knew this was true. He had been a failure. He opened his mouth, but before the words came out, he was quieted by the raising of the shadows hand once again, Shaidar Haran preparing another onslaught. NO. YOU WILL SERVE ME WORM, AS ALL BEFORE HAVE SERVED ME. YOU WILL DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS BEFORE I AM DONE WITH YOU. That was when the screams began. Did they ever really stop? Was he really alive or endlessly being tortured in the bowels of this pit?

YOU WILL SERVE ME AS SHAIDAR DOES, WITHOUT EYES. YOU BELONG TO HIM NOW. AND HE WILL DO AS HE PLEASES, SHORT OF KILLING YOU. FOR NOW. FAIL ME AGAIN AND YOU WILL KNOW A DEATH THAT NEVER ENDS...