A note at the door of the Accepted and Novice Quarters --- &RPaward

...for in character discussions, contributions and Wheel of Time themed stories.
Lisennet

A note at the door of the Accepted and Novice Quarters --- &RPaward

Post by Lisennet » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:43 am

Ely edit 29 Jul 2021:

1-6 qps, depending on length and quality.

Potential +1 qp: if part of a series: o

Total: 1 qps

~A note is posted here at the door of the Accepted and Novice Quarters~

Hello fellow Accepted and Novices!

It seems we just missed each other, I am probably off on an errand for the Brown Ajah... So it might take a while as you probably know. Anyway! I would like to clear some things up and give a shout out:

First, yes, I grew up on a farm in Saldaea... So yes, technically I am a Saldaean farm girl, but NO I am not such a girl! Hello...! I don't even think there is any truth to the rumors. None of the other girls I know from the farms can be considered "easy". Have you ever met an easy Saldaean? Why would girls from farms be different - we also carry knives and know how to use them. Pfah! But I guess I don't have to tell you this. Perhaps I'll have a good word with the Gaidin and the Guard once I get the Shawl!! (don't tell them yet)

Furthermore, I'm happy so see so many new people around here. Congratulations on getting into the Tower, Novice Catisune and Novice Vhaeria! I'm looking forward to seeing you all in the Tower, doing quests together and making the world a bit safer!

- signed, Accepted Lisennet