Another day of Remembrance..

...for in character discussions, contributions and Wheel of Time themed stories.
Alison

Another day of Remembrance..

Post by Alison » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:45 am

Alison leaves the lands of Tear on the boat up river toward the City of Cairhien. In her hands she gently braids the silver and white ribbons over her gauntlets. Her mind goes over the last 2 years of being Aes sedai and all the friends she has made. Those that are still with her and those that aren't.

Her left finger traces the lace on the ribbons as each friend got woven into her life and some that have left the world behind for the great beyond.
Behind her a sailor gives her a strange look as she absently pulls her white coat tighter against the bristling early morning light.

(This day is for remembering all friends past and gone. It is a tradition i have started on ali and i would like to remind everyone yearly to remember friends lost , friends that left and just people that made an impact on our lives. I am grateful for all those that have been part of my life over the last 17 years or so here. Thank you.)