UPDATED: In search of a copper chit

... your local hustling, bustling marketplace, filled to the brim with rare and precious items from the four corners of the known world.
Lenara

UPDATED: In search of a copper chit

Post by Lenara » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:47 pm

I find myself in need of one of these items. I have access to most types of rare weapons and equipment, and can always obtain more if I do not have what you are after, so if you are in possession of one please PM me with what you would want in exchange for it.

UPDATE:
As I am still looking, I am including a list of some of the things I have available so that people have a better idea of what they could ask for in exchange for the chit. I am willing to be extremely generous in this trade, should someone have what I am after.

For weapons, I have an excellent condition heron mark blade, wicked knife bladed axes and massive war mauls, as well as access to just about any regular weapon in large quantities such as jagged edged warswords and wickedly scythed longswords.

For jewelry, I have jeweled wristcuffs, exquisite gowns, silver medallions and a variety of other lesser items of jewelry.

For armor, I have pristine condition gold engraved breastplates and gold plated greaves, I may have some of the matching vambraces laying around also, as well as an ornate chainmail shirt chased with gold and a supple tooled black leather bodice, both in excellent or pristine condition.

Lenara

Re: UPDATED: In search of a copper chit

Post by Lenara » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Updated to include a list of things I have available for trade.