Buying onyx shields/rares

... your local hustling, bustling marketplace, filled to the brim with rare and precious items from the four corners of the known world.
rawandle

Buying onyx shields/rares

Post by rawandle » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:37 am

Travelling along the road, you notice a wagon approaching you. A friendly face pops out and and approaches you. "HI there friend, by any chance do you have any onyx shields for sale? No? how about some dirks? gold rings? sids? tokens? I am looking for several things and have many things to trade." The bumbling man starts pulling an assortment of items out of his wagon showing them to you. "If theres anything in particular you want that's not here please let me know, i can probably get it in a day or two."

Potential offers for Onyx Shields:
1500 GC
jcuffs 1:1
other dodge trinks (currently out of grings, but have lots of sids, red robes, celts, kcuffs, knecks combinations adding up to 1500 GC market value)
parry trinket sets (g/ivy rings, mantles, belts, torcs, sungwood bracelets adding up to 1500 GC counting 1torc+1sungwood =100 GC)
anything you are looking for in particular (may take a few days to gather depending on how many or how rare they are)

Please send me a message on forums if you have any of them and what you want for it.

am looking for any good deals on rares, have mostly gold available but am open to gathering specific items/sets of items if you prefer and the deal is right