A Illian Companion is seeking new combo

... your local hustling, bustling marketplace, filled to the brim with rare and precious items from the four corners of the known world.
Sarryn

A Illian Companion is seeking new combo

Post by Sarryn » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:15 am

A man in battered jade studded armor stands here. Normally this fellow looks like he be one not to want much attention. But he seems to be looking for something or things. He see's you and beckons you closer. In a gravelly voice he asks "I do be in search of some items. Mayhaps you know where to find them eh? Perhaps you have some yourself? I'm looking for some a set of tooled leather sleeves slashed with silk, a supple tunic of finely linked chain, an ornate chainmail shirt chased with gold, or any weapons of rarity you might be coming across I do be able to obtain or already have most things of desire. What do you be wanting for these little doddy's eh?" And with that the man turns his back his green coat embroidered with golden bee's trailing behind him. Mail me or see to me in game

Sarryn

Re: A Illian Companion is seeking new combo

Post by Sarryn » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:22 am

A buzzing bee comes at your and buzzes around your ear, you think you hear something about a man buying vials of honey! Or maybe it was refresh vials, the lines were blurred it was a bee after all. 75gc a vial or 300gc for 5 catch me in game or mail

Davor

Re: A Illian Companion is seeking new combo

Post by Davor » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:16 pm

Davor swats the bee to the ground and steps on it.

Davor puts on his wizard robe and pointed hat.

Buzz buzz no more BITCH!