Item Now Sold

... your local hustling, bustling marketplace, filled to the brim with rare and precious items from the four corners of the known world.
althas

Item Now Sold

Post by althas » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:53 pm

As you wander through the market, you notice the glint of silver sparkling from under the glass of a locked case. Curious, you approach the vendor to enquire about the item

"Hello traveller. I am acting as broker for a friend who has recently inherited this item. As you can see it is a Pristine conditioned Silver Medallion and they feel that it is far to exquisite for them. So they have asked me to look for some more reasonable items in trade

Items they are seeking include gold crowns, daggers, staves, lesser trinkets such as made from Ivy and items from Kandori

They are not looking for anything high end, as they feel this would be wasted on them currently. If you are interested in a trade, please write down what you are offering and your contact details and my client will review the offers and let you know"
Last edited by althas on Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

althas

--SOLD--

Post by althas » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:13 am

A red cloth is gently pulled over the storage case as it is packed away

"I would like to thank everyone that has expressed an interest in the Medallion. My client has thoroughly reviewed all the offers and has selected the one that best matches them. They have asked that I express their gratitude for everyone's interest and apologises that they have not replied personally to each one"