PK Lessons Seanchan Only

... A place to ask for help on any topic whether it be starting out to player killing to IT issues.
Cosmo

PK Lessons Seanchan Only

Post by Cosmo » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:19 am

Hello!

I will be looking to conduct a few PK lessons for any interested commencing from the 11th/12th of January. If anyone has any interest in attendance, preferred times/dates, topics, specific zones etc please mail or post here.

The lessons will be for Seanchan only. You will need to have a character that has sworn the Oaths, is not Seanchan wanted or clanned in a non-Seanchan clan, willing to be known as a Seanchan and all that entails to participate. My hope is this will also provide people interested in Seanchan with some insight into the side, Seanchan specific PK, RP (although mostly PK) and clans. I also hope that by giving you some advance warning newer players who may not yet have a character ready to be Seanchan sworn will have adequate time to prepare one.

Seanchan is a challenging side and one that enabled me to greatly improve my PK skills much faster than simply playing LS or DS and I hope others also see the opportunity to learn PK as a Seanchan.

Hope to hear from a few of you soon.

Cosmo the Morat'torm Council

Cosmo

Re: PK Lessons Seanchan Only

Post by Cosmo » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:21 am

First Class:

8pm Saturday Server Time

Please let me know if you can/can't make this time.

Rhonin

Post by Rhonin » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:38 am

I will not be able to attend at that time on any saturdays or sundays.

Arakasi

Post by Arakasi » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:03 am

I probably can only do before 4pm server time on Saturday

Thinean

Post by Thinean » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:13 pm

I can make that time, and am planning to be there.

Mereade

Post by Mereade » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:20 pm

Would you publish a log please?
I can't be there at 4am my time.

Cosmo

Post by Cosmo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:37 pm

Hi Mereade,

Let me know a time you can make and I am happy to run through some things with you when our availability aligns.

Just recently I ran a session for two who couldn't make the proposed time.

I might put together a guide on the Seanchan forums which you should have access to already at some point which will also make for better reading. The main objective for me though is to get more activity on Seanchan and showcase the glory and perks the side has to offer.

This session will still be happening at 8pm!

But I will be running quite a few as I also don't want to bombard people with a lot of information at once. For example, the next session I hope to run with the two I worked with earlier will be covering zones and SS specific PK as we didn't get time to get into that plus anything they might have questions about since the last session.

What we did cover:
- pulses, rounds and ordering
- dlining
- bash, stab, charge, weaves
- survival tactics and fighting stabbers/chargers

We covered all of these in quite a lot of detail.

Please feel free to mail me if anyone else is in this position. It's a real challenge to coordinate times everyone can make but I am happy to work with you all. Also happy to answer any specific questions that you're too shy to ask publicly or logs you have questions about.

Cosmo