access to clan forums? why not?

... A place to ask for help on any topic whether it be starting out to player killing to IT issues.
lilith

access to clan forums? why not?

Post by lilith » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:02 pm

The only access to any clan I have is on my tower alt. No other alt that I have have any access to any clan they belong.

This is causing problems for an alt that I want to clan on DS.

Anyone else in the same situation? Immorts, care to answer why or why not?

lilith

Re: access to clan forums? why not?

Post by lilith » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:03 pm

I'm not the only one with htis problem.

Mithos

Post by Mithos » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:05 pm

Gotta get an Imm or anyone with mod status for that clan's forum to give you access for it.

Elysia

Post by Elysia » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Forums are not linked to the game, therefore access to clanforums is not automatic.

You should have access to Tower forums on your trolloc, you Tower character and any registered character. Why? It's to spare us having to add 400 odd people to the Tower forum group. ;)

To get forum access to any other clan, either imms or your clan's councillors/moderator will have to do an in person verification that you are who you say you are. This is to prevent people creating the forum name of a character they do not own in order to gain access to a clan's forum.

If you need clan forum access, find a visible imm on said character and ask for access. Or ask one of the clan's councillors/moderators when you see them on, while on the character that needs access. It's pretty simple: if we see you ingame on Lilith we can be sure you are Lilith.