Crafting and Guilding

... A place to ask for help on any topic whether it be starting out to player killing to IT issues.
Asandra

Re: Crafting and Guilding

Post by Asandra » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:52 am

I have often tried to get vials and teas from the broker but it repeatedly had nothing.
Going to try again soon.

Actually I think they go pretty fast, so even 70 pouches (so many! Hah!) might go fast.

---
Tried again today:

You say 'buy vial yellow fluid'
An affable broker says 'I haven't received any supplies.'

You say 'buy thready teas'
An affable broker says 'I haven't received any supplies.'

:o
Last edited by Asandra on Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ylsa

Re: Crafting and Guilding

Post by Ylsa » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:50 am

Elysia wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:06 am
Adella wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:41 pm
Be careful. If you put up too many vials in a short period of time you'll be going against the principal of the broker mob and may face immortal wrath.
I told someone that last week, yeah. Putting up about 70 out of 72 pouches and drowning out a bunch of clans' people chances of using it as a source of qps is not exactly playing nice with others. Especially during a time it takes 6 weeks for something to sell. I've been recommending that if people have bulk, they put it up in small batches and wait for it to sell, which would allow other people to squeeze in their sales as well.
I am putting in a pouch of each (str tea and vials) every other day, I don't think I am flooding the market, even twice as much wouldn't flood it.

My inability to solo Smitty is the natural protection of the market from that :-D There is really no risk of me getting to master in a week and destroying others' chances to sell their vials!

IMHO, vials and similar stuff are not really a problem, when it comes to the market, people waiting for stuff to see are waiting for other things. After all, some items have been up for several years.

And the "tell us what you want" message still holds. I like to craft things, there are people who want them, but again, I am unlikely to flood the market, as it costs a lot to craft. :-)